- Yarn Center | Ice Yarns The Knitting Yarn Online Store. Top quality yarns with the best price guarantee. The great knitting yarn brand with more than 130 types of wool yarn and cotton yarn. — “Yarn Center | Ice Yarns | knitting yarns online”,
- I opened Maranacook Yarns in a renovated horse barn in rural Readfield, Maine, near My goals are to be a local source of quality yarns, accessories, and patterns at a reasonable price, and a resource for people. — “Maranacook Yarns - Home”,
- Yarns by Design offers you over 2,000 square feet of fiber arts shopping fun. Classic Elite Yarns is offering to reward you for shopping at your local Classic Elite dealer (like Yarns by Design). — “Yarns By Design”,
- Sells high-quality knitting yarns, buttons, needles, patterns, and kits. — “Muench Yarns, Inc”,
- America's Luxury Natural Fiber Yarn Store offerings the most exclusive selection of luxury natural fiber yarns for knitting, weaving, crochet & more!. — “Sarah's Yarns: Luxury Yarns at the Yarn Store for Knitting”,
- Yarns International is a website for ordering Shetland yarn, patterns, and kits. Yarns International is proud to add a new yarn to our collection. — “Yarns International homepage”,
- America's Yarn Store® offers the most comprehensive selection of yarns, needles, books, patterns and supplies for knitters, crocheters, weavers & more!. — “Webs”,
- If it can be knit, you can find it at yarns etc We are a full-service yarn Saturday 10am - 5pm. Remember to sign up for the. yarns etc group on. Cooler weather is. — “Home”,
- Source for cone and skein yarn from over 100 different manufacturers and all current knitting machines and accessories. — “Yarns and”, yarns-
- Product range varies from 10s to 60s in grey as well as dyed yarns on cones, single and multi folds.Our yarns are Electronically cleaned, TFO Twisted. We mainly specialize into dyed yarns, with neppy yarns, slub yarns, two-tones, grindles & other fancy yarns. — “Marudhar Yarns Pvt. Ltd. , India”,
- Patons provides knitters and crocheters with high quality yarns and creative patterns. Choose from many of our free knitting patterns and free crochet patterns. — “Patons: Home”,
- Knitting needles and yarns. Great Adirondack yarn and hand dyed fluff yarns - plus eyelash yarns. Blue Sky Alpaca and Cascade for knitting, crocheting - spinning. — “Yarn, Knitting Needles, Crochet Hooks and patterns”,
- N.Y. Yarns will be sold to consumers directly through the Patternworks catalog, Web site and store in Center Launched in 2003, the N.Y. Yarns line of products includes high-end, boutique-style yarns at moderate prices and a collection of sophisticated patterns to support these yarns. — “N.Y. Yarns”,
- R & M Yarns: Your direct source for mail order yarns. Quality Yarns at Discount Prices. R&M Yarns is located in the beautiful little community of Georgetown, Tennessee, just 25 miles north of Chattanooga and 70 miles south of Knoxville. — “R & M Yarns”,
- Berroco hand-knitting yarns are used to knit or crochet fashion sweaters, shawls, wraps, scarves, hats, coats, children and baby garments, throws and afghans. Free patterns and shade cards. Free KnitBits E-Newsletter by Norah Gaughan and Cirilia. — “Berroco® Fashion Yarns for Knitting and Crochet”,
- Malabrigo yarn, Rowan knitting yarn and our own line of hand-dyed yarns. Shop Nestucca Bay Yarns online or at our Lincoln City, Oregon store. — “Rowan knitting yarn| Nestucca Bay Yarns | Jamieson's Shetland”,
- Bernat provides knitters and crocheters with high quality yarns and creative patterns. Choose from hundreds of our free knitting patterns and free crochet patterns. — “Bernat: Home”,
- Royal Yarns sells over 800 yarns and 100's of patterns from Rowan, Berroco, Plymouth, Noro, Tahki, Classic Elite, Debbie Bliss, Noro, Crystal Place and many more brands. Free Shipping on all orer over $100. — “Royal Yarns”,
- We have searched the world over in order to bring you some of the finest yarns at remarkably low prices. — “Cascade Yarns”,
- We carry a large number of kits that we assemble and offer to our customers. Colors and yarns can be substituted. — “Allegro Yarns”,
- Kaleidoscope Yarns features a full spectrum of products for knitters and rug hookers. Kaleidoscope Yarns offers an extensive selection of knitting yarns from the top yarn manufacturers. We also have knitting kits, knitting patterns, knitting. — “Yarn & Knitting Supplies, Knitting Yarns, Online Yarn Store”,
- Providing a selection of the finest quality knitting and felting yarns, made right here in Nazareth, Pennsylvania. Welcome to Kraemer Yarns. — “Kraemer Yarns”,
- Welcome to American Yarns!For all your knitting and crochet needs,you can find us at:1/265 Blaker Road, Grovely, Brisbane - directly behind the Grovely train station, on the Ferny Grove train line. — “American Yarns - Better Value, Better Prices, the Best Yarn”, .au
- Thread is a type of yarn intended for sewing by hand or machine. Spun yarn is made by twisting or otherwise bonding staple fibers together to make a cohesive thread. Twisting fibers into yarn in the process called spinning can be dated back to the. — “Yarn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
related images for yarns
- A few streets over I had no idea there was this hidden yarn store This is my first yarn store I have ever found locally Yipee I am really excited about it They have really nice yarn in
- © 2000 Sip Knit Inc
- 200412131238692 jpg
- JOIN US FOR A VERY SPECIAL MEMBERS PREVIEW AND DYNAMO DINNER MEMBER EVENT Thursday July 9
- amy yarns fence2 JPG
- AKYarns007 jpg
- home jpg
- 200412121316601 jpg
- oregon yarns 029 jpg
- Knitterly Fraternization Yarn and Tools at 11 01 pm by Rachel Not to be confused with the male fairies who have not as a group expressed an opinion about me to date This week has brought a bountiful array of mail borne goodies to my front stoop Most of them unfortuantely are simply on a layover on their way to their as yet undetermined final
- colinettefall04 jpg
- 200412121820832 jpg
- And I have the Summer of Lace to think about like the button This isn t the one that was voted best but I like it I ve not decided on a pattern yet but it will be one of these yarns Clockwise from top a rich purple pale grey loden and burgundy The Fiery bolero is coming along I ve finished the body and am now picking up stitches for the border This is a
- beer yarns 02 jpg
- ด้ายแฟนซี boucle flame slub ด้านล่างนี้ เป็นภาพแสดงหน้าต่างของเส้นด้าย ข้อดีในการจัดการเรื่องด้าย สามารถทำให้คุณทำการจำลองภาพผ้าได้
- Headed to the fiber fest this weekend with a carload of this More when I return
- 200412121453411 jpg
- Heritage Yarns Logo jpg
- I mostly stuck to my I m not buying any more yarn ever rule which I pretty much broke while in New York but whatever and only bought roving Lots of good roving Here we go Tess In all my years of going to MDS W I have never been to Tess s booth Ever I don t know why I always miss it it may be because it s crawling with a million women I dunno but I always
- November baby Maybe I showed you the Dream in Color November Muse last year but in the Smooshy sock yarn this year s collector yarn is the same November colorway in Baby laceweight I probably will knit up the Dream in Color Baby at some point actually When I find or design a pattern that seems appropriate And the ZenString November on the right is just gorgeous
- Enchanted Evening VHC Colors Jennifer Carol
- YarnsTops JPG
- Pakuch 9 yarns JPG
- AKYarns003 jpg
- yarns jpg
- Quebecoise 2 ply yardage 198yds 100gr 2 ply put up in 100 gr 198 yds cones price per 100 grams $4 95 CDN
- yarns 1 012 JPG
- Alva Banyan 100 Gauguin Carica Banyan 135 Sahara 139 Neptune
- b 366 jpg
- life get any better than getting yarn in the mail For me not really especially after yesterday the world s ***tiest day Jana sent it to me now I have to figure out what to do with it So gorgeous Crochet season is actually winding up for me especially now that I have a new obsession so I have to decide on something good quickly
- yarns 1 009 JPG
- Undyed merino sport The rustic wool and delicate silk lace seemed to create the perfect contrast Goodness how I love textiles Why did I major in Art History instead of Fiber Arts By the way did anyone see the clip in Rome where
- What a happy day today is Despite the miserable wet cold weather we ve been having I am really happy I ve been smiling all day I received these through the post today from a very dear
- WOOLY WARREN
- Click image to enlarge
- but I did get a remnant of this richly coloured space dyed wool which will be great for felting and a cotton viscose linen Cotton Braid by Rowan that looks as if it will dye well Yesterday s mail was exciting too as it brought
- Категория 3 Категория 4
related videos for yarns
- TNNA Yarn Group Fall Fashion Show 2008, Groups 37-42 TNNA Yarn Group Fall Fashion Show, Groups 37 — 42 Group 37 from Plymouth Yarns A) Buckingham Lace Cardigan designed by Linda Daniels knit in Plymouth's Buckingham, a blend of Baby Alpaca and Silk. B ) Cardigan designed by Jodi Snyder from the new Ecco collection of Plymouth Yarns knit in Mainland, an Alpaca/silk blend. Group 38 from Chris Bylsma A) Take Two jacket knit in Classic One Fifty wool and Wool Bamboo, both from Classic Elite. B) Spirit Pullover inspired by the Fibonacci numbering system knit in Cascade Venezia worsted, a Merino/Silk blend. Group 39 from Laura Bryant and her Prism Yarns Collection A) Knitted Architecture designed by Laura Bryant worked in Merino Mia, a 100% fingering weight Merino. B) Lacy Ruffled Wrap designed by Laura Bryant in Gossamer Kid Mohair lace weight yarn. Patterns available in Prism Booklet #44. Group 40 from Trendsetter Yarns A) Pullover designed by Barry Klein knit in Merino 8 Shadow Dyed Wool and Pandora Shadow dyed in a matching color to the wool. Purse is made of Pandora Shadow. B) Long Coat designed by Fayla Reiss in Trendsetter Yarns Bolero. C) Long coat designed by the team from Lane Mondial knit in Thema, a 100% self striping yarn. Group 41 from Handpainted Knitting Yarns A) "Swing" designed by Bjorn Coordt shows us Swing knit in an array of striped yarns such as Merino, Silk, Mohair, Nylon and Bamboo. B) "Jacket On The Diagonal" designed by Bjorn Coordt for Handpainted Knitting Yarns knit from Giant Skeins of wool, mohair ...
- Comedy Connections - Ripping Yarns 2/4 Series 6 episode 4 of BBC's Comedy Connections featured Michael Palin and Terry Jones' Ripping Yarns. Part two.
- Learn how to knit With Sashay from Red Heart Yarns Learn how to knit with Sashay, a unique ruffle yarn.
- Knit Witch Yarn Bowl Demonstration This video shows some Knit Witch yarn bowls and demonstrates how to use them. Knit Witch bowls are all handmade by us and are available for purchase on our website at along with all of our hand dyed yarns.
- Comedy Connections - Ripping Yarns 1/4 Series 6 episode 4 of BBC's Comedy Connections featured Michael Palin and Terry Jones' Ripping Yarns. Part one.
- How to Knit for Beginners : Types of Knitting Yarn Learn about the various types of yarn used in knitting in this free online instructional video on how to knit. Expert: Kelsey Innis Bio: Kelsey Innis has been knitting for 10 years, and am a member of several knitting organizations.
- yarns braids tutorial I wash n condition my hair today and i decided to show yall how i do my yarns. its pretty easy so dont sweat it. btw yarns are less damaging to the hair than synthetic hair so if u are inspired to do yarns, please ni repeat please, get the acrylic yarns. i dont want anyone to say finey did this or finey did that. If the acrylic is not used, ur hair will lock. please remeber to subscribe
- Spinning Art Yarn A quiet evening where I spin a skein of art yarn from recycled wool scrap, and threads of mohair, cotton crochet thread (with vintage inspired pottery beads) and mohair boucle. I also included some crochet wool granny squares in this yarn. Just a fun yarn idea in my head I thought it would be fun to record as I created it. Purchase my yarns in my ETSY shop: This video was originally almost 30 minutes long, so I chopped it up and replaced the audio (I wasn't really talking much anyway) with folksy music. My sweet husband is working on a school project in the background. When he's done with school I'll be able to be a full time fiber artist.
- TNNA Yarn Group Fall/Winter 2009 Fashion Show, 9-12 GROUP 9: Leisure Arts Inc. and Blue Ridge Yarn A) Sassy Swing Jacket designed by Lisa Gentry in Bamboozle, Crystal Palace for Leisure Arts B) Cabled Confection designed by Debra Newton in La Gran Mohair from Classic Elite for Leisure Arts C) Dancing Tides Skirt designed by Sue Hansen in Jubilee from Blue Ridge Yarns GROUP 10: Claudia Hand Painted Yarns and Pagewood Farms A) Fair Isle Extravaganza designed by Gwen Bortner in Fingering from Claudia Hand Paint Yarns B) Granny Takes a Trip designed by Ellene Warren in Sport Weight from Claudia Hand Painted Yarn C) Needle Felted Ruana designed by Fayla Reiss in Silk Scarves w/Tinkerbell Fluff from Pagewood Farms GROUP 11: Karabella Yarns and Jojoland A) Hairpin Lace Jacket designed by Berta Karapetyan in Margrite Bulky from Karabella B) Fur Trim Crochet Vest designed by Berta Karapetyan in Margrite & Rabbit Fur from Karabella Yarns C) Swirl Vest designed by Lijuan Jing in Rhythm Superwash from Jojoland GROUP 12: Interweave and Fur Yarn By Paula Lishman A) Blanket Coat designed by Melissa Wehrle in McTaggart Tweed & Heather for Interweave Knits Fall Magazine 2009 B) Twisted Flowers Pullover designed by Shirley Paden in Jade Sapphire Cashmere this Fall from Interweave Press C) Muskoka Stroller designed by Paula Lishman in Sheared Beaver & Chinchilla from Fur Yarn By Paula Lishman
- How to Corespin Yarn This tutorial covers several popular methods of corespinning including locks, roving, beads, sequins, and luxury fibers. You can purchase supplies for corespinning your own yarns in my ETSY shop: - Thank you for watching!
- Knit and Crochet with Yarn - Fiber, Texture, Weight, How to substitute in patterns Please be sure to subscribe to Naztazia's channel! This video shows the basics of yarn, including fiber content, textures, sizes, standards, weights and substituting yarn in knitting and crocheting patterns. Yarn label guides such as weight classification and gauge are covered. Also discussed are tools to measure WPI or Wraps per Inch for mystery yarns. I purchased my WPI Tool and Knit Card from Knit Picks at
- Introducing Martha Stewart Crafts™ Yarn & Yarn Loom Jo and Alex introduce the new, unique Martha Stewart Crafts™ Yarn Loom and exciting new yarns!
- Untwisting a Skein of Yarn Twenty Pound Tabby presents "Untwisting a Skein". We show you how to untwist a twisted skein so that you can prepare it for unwinding from the skein. What's that? Your spouse won't hold the skein for you? We'll show you how to deal with that too!
- 2 COLORS, 2 YARNS GARTER STITCH SCARF Judy demonstrates how to KNIT A COLOR BLENDED GARTER STITCH SCARF. Use 2 ends of small amounts of leftover yarn and blend them together for an interesting effect.. For more videos, knitting tips, fun celebrity stories and DVD's for sale go to www.knittingtipsbyjudy and be sure to look for me on facebook too.
- Finishing Yarn and Wrapping a Skein - Tutorial Megan shows you how to prepare your newly-spun yarn for use. She demonstrates wrapping a hank, tying separator ties, setting the twist, and wrapping into a skein.
- Yarn Construction and Specialist Yarns (excerpt) Click here to learn more about this film: The second programme in our UK-produced Talking Textiles series outlines yarn production and the properties of different woven and knitted fabrics. It gives the reasons for twisting yarns, discussing the S and Z twists and plying yarns, and shows fibres being prepared for spinning plus finished slivers. Primitive methods of spinning such as drop spindle and spinning wheels are shown and related to industrial methods including wool and cotton spinning. Students will also witness fancy yarns production slub, boucle and chenille and the properties of these, and the final chapter refers to synthetic filaments which can be created exploiting the thermoplastic qualities of the polymer. For a full copy of this DVD please visit our website
- Plying Yarn on a Drop Spindle - Andean Plying Tutorial Watch as Megan shows you how to make a two-ply yarn from a single center-pull ball. Learn how to make an Andean bracelet, how to ply two an Andean bracelet into a two-strand center-pull ball, and how to spin that two-strand ball to ply. To see more tips and techniques on spinning yarn and other fun art and craft projects, visit . Thanks for viewing!
- Plying Two Single Yarns on a Drop Spindle - Spinning Tutorial In this video, Megan LaCore demonstrates plying two single-spun yarns together on a top-whorl drop spindle. Spinning two or more yarns together is a helpful and versatile technique that every spinner should have in their knowledge base. For more spinning information, visit . Thanks for viewing!
- Choosing An Alpaca Yarn Jodi explains the benefits of Alpaca Yarn and shares her review of local ranch Yarns and commercial spun Alpaca Yarns.
- Fibres and Yarns (Part 1) This clip explores the topic of Fibres and Yarns used by the Knitting Industry for the production of Knitted Goods.
- Knitting with Red Heart Yarns Pomp-a-Doodle by Nancy Thomas Learn to cast on and knit with Red Heart Yarns' new Pomp-a-Doodle yarn. This video is hosted by Red Heart's Creative Director, Nancy J. Thomas. Also , get a free pattern for a 1-ball scarf.
- How To Knit Pirouette Yarn by Patons Yarns Patons is introducing this new yarn on September 15th, 2011. It is brand new with nothing like it in their collection. It is jaw dropping gorgeous. It is extremely to knit with it when you understand how to use it. Watch this tutorial by Mikey at The Crochet Crowd and follow along. Mikey used a size 10 MM Knitting Needles or a size 15 USA.
- How To Knit Stargazer Yarn Scarves by Estelle Yarns I will have the pattern written up soon for this scarf. I am usually only 8 stitches for this. Package calls for more. I wanted a longer narrower scarf so I reduced my stitches down to 8. This yarn is considered higher end and comes as a skein instead of a ball. It is absolutely gorgeous and people are going nuts for it. It is currently distributed only in Canada. You can visit to see if you can find a Canadian Retailer willing to ship it world wide. Estelle only sells to retailers and not the end consumer.
- Managing Yarns for Colorwork - Knitting Daily TV Episode 306 with Eunny Jang Knitting Daily TV host Eunny Jang demonstrates in Episode 306 techniques for managing your yarns when knitting Fair Isle or stranded colorwork.
- Latest Trends: Ruffle Yarns -- WEBS staff member Cara Sharpes talks about using Ruffle Yarns to make dramatic scarves and other quick projects. To view our selection of Ruffle Yarns visit
- Comedy Connections - Ripping Yarns 3/4 Series 6 episode 4 of BBC's Comedy Connections featured Michael Palin and Terry Jones' Ripping Yarns. Part three.
- The Kriskrafter Yarn Twister Winder Using your Yarn Twister - demonstration on threading and use. Twist Multiple strands of yarn together to create a new tweedy/marled looking yarn. Use thin, medium or thick yarns! Make up to super bulky yarns but twisting many multiples.
- Crochet with Lion Brand Romance Yarns Crocheting with Romance yarns by Lion Brand
- Crochet Amigurumi with Red Heart Yarns Learn to make a crocheted amigurmi textured pink poodle.
- Trendsetter Tidbit - Knitting Improv Yarn Enjoy as owner and designer of Trendsetter Yarns, Barry Klein, walks you through knitting the fabulous new Improv yarn! Enjoy! Visit our website for more details:
- Light YARNS-FAKEShips Of The Pleiades-The SILLY Meier Story FAKEShips is a RealityTV series which exposes the eduard "Billy" meier "UFO" case as a hoax, run by a cult leader named Billy Meier in Switzerland. FAKEShips is part of the UFO WatchCat Universe series of paranormal exposes created and produced by Martina Týčová and starring Kal Korff.
- Trendsetter Tidbit - Knitting Cha Cha Yarn Enjoy as owner and designer of Trendsetter Yarns, Barry Klein, walks you through knitting the tricky, but rewarding, cha cha yarn! Enjoy! Visit our website for more details:
- Adriafil SCARF PATTERN Yarn FAIDATE ® New and exclusive knitting technique New and exclusive knitting technique of the yarn conceived by Adriafil. Protected by patent registered in accordance to the law · The scarf that we show here was made with the yarn FAIDATE, the latest Adriafil production. It is a very thick yarn, that allows you to create unique accessories very easily and very quickly. This yarn is entirely made in Italy. · The weight of the fai da te hank is 400 gr., enough to make a right length, warm and comfortable scarf. · It is very easy to knit with FAIDATE, you just need your hands and the yarn. As you would do by following a normal traditional pattern, the first thing to do is to cast on. · To make the first row, take the first stitch and slip the thread through it, forming a ring, then move it on the opposite hand. Continue with the second stitch in the same way. By placing the 6 stitches on the other hand, complete the first row. · Let's go on with the second row. Grab the stitch, slip the thread in it creating the ring and pass it on the other hand. As you can see the knitting task is very easy and quick. In a few seconds you can complete the first pattern. · In five minutes your scarf is ready. You just have to cast off. You can do this exactly as with a traditional pattern. Skip the first stitch without working it, work the second stitch, move it to the other hand and slip the first one over it. Go on like this for all the 6 stitches. · Finally make a knot and the scarf is complete. One hank is sufficient for one scarf ...
- TNNA Yarn Group Spring/Summer 2009 Fashion Show, Groups 9 - 12 Group 9: A) Hand-felted Cape designed by Fayla Reiss for Pagewood Farm. Worked in hand dyed silk and felted with pieces of Tinkerbell, Mohair, wool and more. B) Contemporary Cardigan designed by Berta Karapetyan for Karabella Yarns. Knit in Zodiac. C) Crochet Jacket designed by Berta Karapetyan for Karabella Yarns. Worked in Vintage Cotton. Group 10: Accessories A) Charlotte Hoodie designed by Viola Zhang. Knit in Shokay Orient from Himalaya Yarns. B) Sunburst accessory bag designed by Sharon Wood*** from Lantern Moon. C) Sarah accessory bag designed by Sharon Wood*** from Lantern Moon. Group 11 from Kraemer Yarns: A) Elemental Changes Stole designed by Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer. Knit in Sarah Shetland. B) Man of the House Sweater designed by Kate Lemmers. Knit in Summit Hill Superwash yarn. C) Emerald Isle Summer Twinset designed by Kathy Zimmerman. Knit in Belfast Linen. Group 12: A) Crochet Lace Coat designed by Kristen Omdahl. In Wagtail Yarns Sportweight Merino/Mohair blend. In Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 2009. B) Sleeveless Summer Dress designed by Susan Katz. In Silk Purse from Alchemy Yarns. In Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 2009. C) Bella Brides Gown designed by Nicky Epstein. In Elsie from Tilli Tomas. Featured in her upcoming book Knitting in Tuscany.
- How to Knit Mesh Ruffle Yarns -- Learn how to knit using Mesh Ruffle Yarns with WEBS education manager Tina McElmoyl. The yarn featured in this video is Knitting Fever Flounce. It can be purchased here
- Rachel John, Extreme Knitting, 1000 Strand Knit Rachel John, Extreme Textiles, broke records by knitting with a 1000 strands simultaneously! This video shows the set up of the event and the event itself. This event took place at the Southhill Park Unravel Textiles exhibition in October 2006. - - - - - - - It is a challenge for all of us to take the waste products that our society produces and to put it to good use. This video was made in order to stimulate that process. The comments on this video have been an insight into how people view things when taken out of context. For instance - should I be knitting blankets for charity? I do much charitable work - I cannot increase the hours on this as I wouldn't have time to earn the basics for living. I am happy if this stimulates others to find waste and turn it into blankets for needy. Especially as - using my tools - you can make blankets in a twentieth of the time it takes to make one in squares. If you feel there should be more knitting for charity, join your local group, set one up if there isn't one, and see what you can achieve. You may find a whole new community that brings you joy and a feeling of worthiness. I am one person with the same number of hours in my day as you and they are pretty full already! No yarn was wasted in the making of this installation - the yarn will be put to good use when the piece has finished circulating as a 1st in the world example of taking multi strand to the limits. - - - - - Over half the yarn in the installation was deemed as waste ...
- Yarn Group Fall/Winter Fashions 2011: Accessores, Dresses and Sweater Sets Accessories 32.VARSITY FLAP HAT designed by Heather McFadygen and Briggs & Little Woolen Mills in Atlantic 3-ply 33. CURLEW WRAP designed by Lois Young with Colington Angora Co., in 2000 Lace Weight Mohair 34. CABLE SURPRISE SHAWL designed by Stephanie Jezierski with Red Barn Yarn, in Bulky 35. SAVANNAH BAG from Lantern Moon 36. THIGH HIGH STRIPES designed by Deborah Newton with Interweave, in Classic Elite Alpaca, found in Sock Knitting Master Class book by Ann Budd. 37. FUNKY SCARF designed by Heather McFadyen with Briggs & Little Woolen Mills, in Softspun 38. SQUARE DANCE WRAP designed by Deby Lake with Universal Yarns, in Gerbera Print 39. A TOUCH OF CLASS WRAP designed by Jackie ES with Colinton Angora Co., in 1000 Mohair 40. NEAPOLITAN WRAP designed by Florafil Design Center with the Textured Yarn Company, in Super Soft Cotton 41. MANY MOUNTAINS SHAWL designed by Michael del Vecchio with Universal Yarns, in Wisdom Poems 42. BARTON PARK designed by Jolene Treace with Colington Angora, in 2000 Lace Mohair Dresses 43. CASHMERE ARTFELT DRESS AND GIOVANNINA STOLE designed by Franklin Habit with Skacel using the Artfelt technique and cashmere roving 44. CHERIE DRESS designed by Melissa Leapman with Yarn Sisters/Zealana, Willow DK 45. BEACH TO BISTRO TUNIC DRESS designed by Tammy Hildebrand for Crochet! Magazine from DRG Network, in Drops Muskat 46. SWING DRESS designed by Schoppel Wolle with Skacel, in Schoppel Zauberwolle 47. MOHAIR BOBBLE DRESS designed Monica ...
- Flower Looms - Yarns and Troubleshooting Problem Flowers In this video I talk about yarn choices for making loomed flowers and give a couple of tips on making neat flowers every time. My flower loom video playlist can be found here You can see photo tutorial for the techniques and projects mentioned in this lesson at knitting- You can find links for places to purchase ribbon straw/rayon straw here knitting- My craft videos: My cooking videos: Follow me on Twitter: Follow me on Facebook: My website: www.knitting-
- Color and Yarn Design for Spinners With these simple, inspired approaches, anyone can design yarns that are rich, intriguing, complex, and effective. Deb Menz takes inspiration from the world around her --mother nature, photos, fabrics, anything that pleases her eye -- and applies the "more is more" approach to creating fiber blends for spinning stunning single and plied yarns. In this video you'll learn how to: · Use a color wheel and value scale · Make friends with a few simple principles of color harmony · Train your eye to ***yze the components of a color · Make effective blends for singles and plied yarns · Sample, sample, sample with enthusiasm and joy And finally, how to put it all together in a project that fulfills your dreams. The message and the reality: "You can do this!"
- TNNA Yarn Group Fall Fashion Show 2008, Groups 16 — 20 TNNA Yarn Group Fall Fashion Show, Groups 16 — 20 Group 16 from Shibui Knits and Y2Knit A) Columbia Cabled Mens Pullover designed by Sara Morris knit in Ivory Merino Alpaca from Shibui Knits. B) Sweater designed by Kirsten Christianson knit in Shibui Knits Merino Kid. C) Faux cardigan knit in Universal Yarns Sensational and trimmed in Trellis, designed Jill Wolcott from Y2Knit. Group 17 from Tahki Stacy Charles A) Aliseo Swing Coat designed by Irina Poludnenko from the Filatura Di Crosa Fall/Winter collection. A) Leaf Coat designed by Teva Durham knit in Tundra. Pattern available in the Loop-d-Loop book volume 3. C) Drape Front Jacket designed by Jan Hurwitz from the S.Charles Fall/Winter 2008 collection and knit in Ritratto. Group 18 from Karabella Yarns and Scarlet Fleece A) Violet Jacket designed by Berta Karapetyan knit in Margrite Bulky and blend of Cashmere and Merino Wool. B) Shawl designed by Berta Karapetyan crocheted in Karabella Chloe yarn, an Angora/Cotton blend. C) Career Cabled Cardigan designed by Cheryl Beckerich & Kathy Oliver from Scarlet Fleece. Printed lace scarf knit in Scarlet fleece Silk & Ivory. Group 19 from Wagtail Yarns A) Grandmas Checkerboard Lace Shawl designed by Karen Yaksick knit in 100% Kid Mohair 7-ply. From the Shawls and Scarves book by XRX. B) Seashell Shawl designed by Kristin Omdahl knit in 100% Kid Mohair 4-ply. C) Twilight Shawl designed by Joyce Miller knit in 100% Kid Mohair 4-ply. Group 20 from Harrisville Designs and Della Q A ...
- Comedy Connections - Ripping Yarns 4/4 Series 6 episode 4 of BBC's Comedy Connections featured Michael Palin and Terry Jones' Ripping Yarns. Part four.
- Reading Knitting Patterns : Knitting Yarn & Fiber Different types of fiber will make different stitches in knitting. Learn about fibers in knitting with tips from a professional knitting instructor in this free video about understanding knitting patterns. Expert: Pam Grushkin Bio: Pam Grushkin learned to knit at a young age, and she now teaches knitting both independently and through yarn shops. Filmmaker: Christian Munoz-Donoso
twitter about yarns
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about yarns
“Great Yarns! is getting ready to launch a new blog very shortly! Be sure to come back and Great Yarns! is getting ready to launch a new blog very shortly!”
— Great Yarns! Blog,
“Ned's Yarns is an online wool shop selling yarn, patterns, buttons, needles and accessories. Ned's blog gives news regarding Ned's Yarns but also non knitting related news, both serious and funny. Follow the antics of Ned the dog and the views”
— Ned's Yarns Blog,
“Felicia Lo writes about knitting, hand spinning, weaving, dyeing, natural dyeing, textiles, fiber arts, and photography. SweetGeorgia Yarns, an artisan yarn company that makes exquisite and luxurious hand-dyed yarns for knitting”
“Premier Yarns Knit and Crochet Blog. Premier Yarn, crochet pattern, knitting pattern or finished craft project”
— Premier Yarns Knit and Crochet Blog,
“Posted in Contest, Holiday, Pictures, Shop Talk, The Blog, Yarn | 98 Comments. some more podcast. Posted on Thu, November 25, 2010 Yarns from the Plain- Another good one from across the pond. Yarngasm- I think one of my favorite things is”
— Perfect Day Yarns | Hand Dyed Yarns,
“Barbara's Blog. Follow Barbara of Blue Heron Yarns! See what projects are in the works, what new yarns are on the way and more! I used twelve colors using Blue Heron Beaded Wool, Beaded Wool Metallic, Softwist Wool and Silk/Merino yarns”
— Barbara's Blog,
“Patons provides knitters and crocheters with high quality yarns and creative patterns. Choose from many of our free knitting patterns and free crochet patterns”
— Patons: Blog,
“Rosewood Yarns. Purveyors of Fine Fibers. Home. News and Events. Photos. Blog. The Ranch Blog. The Ranch. Resources. Store. Contact Us. 455 B South Main, Boerne,”
— Rosewood Yarns - Blog,
related keywords for yarns
- yarns unlimited
- yarns by design
- yarns in the farms
- yarns and
- yarns international
- yarns on stage
- yarns carl sandburg
- yarns 2 ewe
- yarns and threads
- yarns of italy
- yarns unlimited santa monica
- yarns unlimited sewickley
- yarns unlimited bloomington in
- yarns unlimited los angeles
- yarns unlimited pico
- yarns unlimited santa monica ca
- yarns unlimited coupon code
- yarns unlimited blog
- yarns unlimited pennsylvania
- yarns unlimited inc
similar for yarns
- knitting yarns
- knitting needles
- knitting patterns
- yarn shop
- the kaleidoscope
- yarn store
- knitting kits
- tilli tomas
- cotton yarn
- new products
- yarn manufacturers
- wool yarn
- knitting supplies
- sock yarn
- full spectrum
- spun yarn
- filament yarn
- variegated yarn
- free encyclopedia
- sewing threads
- color yarn
- craft yarn council of america
- bernat yarn
- free patterns
- quality yarns
- free knitting patterns
- free crochet patterns
- pattern books
- my stuff
- breast cancer
- high quality
- creative patterns
- cotton yarns
- mail order
- wool yarns
- crochet yarns
- chenille yarn
- discount yarns
- fiber arts
- patons canadiana
- free pattern
- my hive
- crochet pattern
- dry flat
- machine wash
- merino wool
- hand wash
- mulberry silk
- classic elite
- debbie bliss
- crystal place
- knitting pattern
- crochet thread
- needle felting