- Yammer A microblogging, social network, discussion board and knowledge base service intended for businesses. — “Yammer: Information from ”,
- Since Yammer launched as the "Twitter for businesses" at TechCrunch 50 in 2008, the startup has continued to improve on its already solid product, releasing mobile apps The fact is that in just under two years, Yammer, which we use at TechCrunch for internal communications, is. — “Yammer 2.0 To Launch As A Powerful, Full-Fledged Social”,
- Yammer started out with former executives and early employees of PayPal, eGroups, eBay, and Tribe. Yammer started out with former executives and early employees of PayPal, eGroups, eBay, and Tribe. — “Yammer”,
- Jive Versus Yammer - Quora. In Q4 Jive is going to be on a $100M run rate. Yammer has stated that they did $5M last year and are growing at 100%. Jive has been growing at between 85% and 100% for the last three years and this year will be no exception. — “Explore things tagged 'yammer' - Posterous”,
- How Yammer Won Over 80% of the Fortune 500. Startups This post is made possible by Microsoft BizSpark as a new part of the Spark of Genius series that focuses on a new and innovative startup each day. Every Thursday, the program focuses on startups within the BizSpark program and. — “Yammer”,
- Definition of yammer in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of yammer. Pronunciation of yammer. Translations of yammer. yammer synonyms, yammer antonyms. Information about yammer in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “yammer - definition of yammer by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Does Yammer have a BlackBerry application? Security and Privacy (6) " Can I change a group from Private to Public or vice versa? Are Yammer Communities private and secure? Can Communities have groups? Can I create a Community and not have it appear in my. — “Yammer Support”,
- Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Yammer. Get exclusive content and interact with Yammer right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends. — “Yammer | Facebook”,
- Described by CNET's Rafe Needleman as "Twitter for workgoups," Yammer is a social networking service based on employees' answers to the question: "What are you working on?"CNET: TechCrunch50: 10 to watch (September 8, 2008) At the close of the. — “Yammer”,
- Profile of Yammer, a Twitter-like microblogging service for businesses. — “Yammer”,
- Yammer Vice President of Marketing Steve Apfelberg gives TechWeb's David Berlind a demonstration of the most recent version of Yammer at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference (2010) in Santa Clara, CA. Enterprise 2.0 Conference, Santa Clara, 2010. — “Yammer Secures Facebook-, Twitter-Style Communication In”,
- Yammer is an enterprise social network, providing a secure way for employees to communicate, collaborate, and share information. The company. — “Yammer | CrunchBase Profile”,
- Can I post to Yammer via SMS (text message)? Can I provide others a Are Yammer Communities private and secure? Can Communities have groups? Can I create a. — “Yammer Support : Help Resources”,
- Yammer originally launched as an enterprise microblogging service and has evolved to become a full-fledged enterprise social network. Access to a Yammer network is determined by a user's internet domain, so only those with appropriate email addresses may join their respective networks. — “Yammer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Yammer is a tool for making companies and organizations more productive through the exchange of short frequent answers to one simple question: What are you working on?. — “Yammer : The Enterprise Social Network”,
- Get short, timely messages from Yammer. Twitter is a rich source of instantly updated Five Reasons Yammer is @warringa's Favorite Social Platform: http://bit.ly/cxwptt 3:07 PM. — “Yammer (Yammer) on Twitter”,
- Return to Yammer. We've given Yammer a makeover. Its streamlined and more powerful interface now includes a consolidated left-hand navigation menu, a revamped publisher, and a Presence feature in the right-hand column so you can see who's online. — “The New Yammer”,
- Yammer starts and finishes with private cloud microblogging. Since Yammer's inception, microblogging has caught fire as a feature in business communication spawning tools with varying levels of. — “Yammer Alternatives Blog”,
- Yammer definition, to whine or complain. See more. — “Yammer | Define Yammer at ”,
- Start using YammerMail by entering your Yammer account credentials and we will add your emails to your Yammer. YammerMail is not owned by, operated by nor affiliated with Yammer, it is powered by its API though. is graciously. — “ - It's all about efficiency!”,
- Yammer is the Enterprise Social Network. Check out our blog for product announcements, company news, and tips and tricks. — “The Yammer Blog”,
- to yammer (third-person singular simple present yammers, present participle yammering, simple past and past participle yammered) (intransitive) To complain peevishly. (intransitive) To talk loudly and persistently. (transitive) To repeat on and on, usually loudly or in complaint. — “yammer - Wiktionary”,
related images for yammer
- Yammer desktop application
- 09 10 2008 It might seem like a bit of an overkill with all of these Twitter clones but Yammer seems to fall into a bit more of a niche Creating a network solely for you and your coworkers based on
- email address can create join essentially a secure Twitter network The obvious benefit being a private sandbox for information sharing with less risk of divulging inside information Also Yammer seems to be the first Micro blogging platform to have an actual business model In order for companies to customize Yammer s look and feel set additional security parameters
- contacts and links A business may also use Yammer as a company directory and a knowledge base as past Yammer conversations can be easily accessed and referenced from archives Figure 1 Click for a larger image Yammer CEO David Sacks said that Yammer is similar to Twitter in that it helps people connect but Yammer is a fully featured micro blogging
- が Yammerを導入した企業の管理者 Admin 向け機能が充実している セキュリティ設定やユーザー管理機能 カスタマイズ機能が備わっている セキュリティ設定については アクセス元のIPアドレス範囲を指定して 例えば 社内のプロキシサーバーを経由しなければアクセスを拒否
- http www youtube com watch v=wpBYo9bw2os
- If none of these floats your boat then why not roll your own Twitter like service for your group Many solutions offer free ways to do so with little effort on your part Yammer Most likely the most popular Twitter Clone service around today The biggest complaint is that all members must have the same domain in their email address
- Quite Different from Twitter Unlike Twitter where users are limited to 140 characters posts Yammer has no character limit and users can also attach files to their posts Figure 2 Click for a larger image Right now image file attachments are displayed right in the message however Sacks says that this is one area of Yammer that is currently being
- Invite others dialog in Yammer
- updates from Twitter onto the company s Present ly network There s one important feature missing from Present ly It has a company directory but rival Yammer goes one better with an organizational chart of who reports to whom That s important because Present ly like Twitter matches the speed of AOL Instant Messenger to the companywide reach of e mail Before you
- is before you but how do you stay on the same page and stay on task Yammer is a small application that just has one task to keep everyone accountable as to what they are doing all day It asks one question What are you working on and displays the answers as a running list You can watch as things are accomplished throughout your network and even see real time
- 022 Re degli inferi mercoledì 16 maggio 2007 LAMINCARDS DRAGON BALL Z Lamincards Dragon Ball Z serie verde Panini carta numero 22 di 100 Re degli inferi
- ricerca per tag creazione di thread supporto degli sms al solito il nostro paese non è presente predisposizione per iPhone e Blackberry oltre che un applicazione desktop in Adobe AIR Non ho nulla contro Yammer che ha inoltre una grafica pulita e gradevole Ma a pensar male ha vinto il premio in questione 50 000 $ e tanta visibilità solo per il modo in cui è stato
- Comparing IM and Yammer The table below describes similarities and differences between instant messaging and microblogging e g Yammer The table is pretty self explanatory Let me add a little more context from two blog posts related to this Sam Lawrence of Jive Software has a nice post 18th Century Twitter A quote from
- Finally just wondering is an individual message a Yam Did I just yam Or am I yamming Micro blogging for the enterprise
- を設定することによって さらに安全性を高めることができる Yammerについては われわれが書いた同社の詳しい記事が ここに ある Blueprint By Connective Logic
- to any other LSC empoyees who would like to join the network Here s how to do that Step 1 Go to Yammer com and click the sign up link Enter your work e mail address ending with lsc edu Step 2 Check your LSC e mail account for the automatic e mail sent by Yammer
- Yammer Technology Ajax Adobe AIR® In short Yammer is a private Twitter It provides a complete Twitter esque environment for your company or organization and membership is limited to individuals with
- the office If widely adopted it could be a great resource for posting new ideas and keeping a project team apprised of new developments As you can see below I d like to try it at work In my case membership would be limited to Cardiac Science employees The application doesn t need to be installed by IT As long as its not blocked by your corporate firewall users can
- Roller 2008 08 03 Sunday 毎日湿度の高い不快指数200 の日が続いていますね 今朝も雷の音と豪雨の音で明け方起こされたｍです どうせならオダジョーの甘い声で
- Main screen in Yammer
- Brooks Reply January 8th 2009 at 12 32 pm Yes it appears to be only when you sign in Here is a screenshot Apologies for the migraine inducing blur http www brooksduncan com bd yammer jpg Reply
- and articles with your corporate network Bookmarklets have existed in the regular microblogging world for some time acting as bookmarking shortcuts for specific applications or websites The new Yammer bookmarklet allows you to quickly post any page or highlighted text you are looking at to your colleagues on Yammer This saves you time because you don t need copy the link
- http www youtube com watch v=wpBYo9bw2os
- funciones más avanzadas hay que contratar un servicio de pago tiene un coste de 1$ por empleado y mes Para dar de alta una organización solo hay que introducir el email y confirmar
- by Jason Wilk on October 27 2008
- Yammer Shows Some Microsoft Love Launches Plug In For Outlook And Windows Mobile App → At the start of this year s TechCrunch50 conference last year s TechCrunch50 winner
- a project Yammer archives all your company activity and topic tagging makes conversations easily searchable a handy tool if a new employee needs to get up to speed on an active project Creating a Yammer account is free and easy the service identifies workers by their email address and routes them to a private corporate network i e only feedgrowth com addresses can join
- in this space along with a quick description pros and cons of each If we ve missed a player please feel free to add to the comments and we ll strongly consider adding them into this post Yammer from TradeVibes Yammer is a tool for making companies and organizations more productive through the exchange of short frequent answers to one simple question What are you working
- 2 0 backbone for organizations of all sizes grouping functionality is absolutely essential Without it there s no way to cleanly and precisely provide direct team support capabilities The functionality provides for more granular sharing of information between work groups and teams collaborative units and parties of interest As you can see above it s extremely easy to
- 图片来源 TechCrunch
- Step 7 You will now see you Yammer home page where you can post a message or read messages from the people you chose to follow Step 8 Another optional step is to create a private group If you want to be able to send messages to just people in your department a group would be the way to do that without the rest of
- User list in Yammer
- boxes as shown below to complete your account creation Photos are optional but recommended since this is a private network Create your own password that you will use to log in to Yammer Step 4 This is optional use skip link if desired Yammer can create an organization chart of the people in the network We will not be relying on this chart for accuracy
- zien wat hen bezig houdt en hoe ze werken Op deze manier vinden ze collega s die hun projecten vooruit kunnen helpen Ook profileren ze zich zelf voor een nieuw project of een andere baan Actiepunten voor overheid 2 0 Als we kijken naar de Actiepunten voor een overheid 2 0 op internet die Davied van Berlo op Ambtenaar 2 0 heeft gepubliceerd blijkt Twitter een handig
- subscribers But there s so much more to the story Comparing IM and Yammer The table below describes similarities and differences between instant messaging and microblogging e g Yammer The table is pretty self explanatory Let me add a little more context from two blog posts related to this Sam Lawrence of Jive Software has a nice post
- 6 If you use Firefox for your browser you will have the chance to add the Firefox extension for Yammer Skip this step unless you want an easy way to see messages in your Firefox browser Step 7 You will now see you Yammer home page where you can post a message or read messages from the people you chose to follow
- when they post something They don t automatically follow you back but they can choose to do so You need followers to have a network You can always add people or remove them later on Step 6 If you use Firefox for your browser you will have the chance to add the Firefox extension for Yammer Skip this step unless you want an easy way to see messages in your Firefox
- where other forms of collaboration fall short Will Yammer catch on Maybe maybe not but I can at least lay claim to being the very first person at Autodesk to sign up for an account
related videos for yammer
- Yammer CEO Describes Why It Isnt Just "Twitter For Business" David Sacks of TechCrunch50 winner says that his company is trying to make a work tool that is a sleek and cool as the ones you use in your off time. And it doesn't hurt that they have a business model. 09.25.08 Interview Distributed by Tubemogul.
- Should Yammer be used to make fun of your coworkers? David Spark here, reporting for Yammer at TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco. Matt Mireles is the Founder and CEO of SpeakerText a platform for interactive video transcripts that let you skip around and share via social media your favorite video snippets. Not only is Mireles' product incredibly cool, but his officemates are avid fans of Yammer. He referred to Yammer as the glue that keeps his office together, especially when they started out in a distributed environment. Yammer's also responsible for cutting back about half of their office email. But most importantly, Mireles says his office uses Yammer to socialize and poke fun at each other. Enter Yammer's "Workplace Communications Horror Story!" Sweepstakes for a chance to win a free iPad at
- Yammer vs. Jive We tested the time it took to start using both Yammer and Jive Express. Find out who won the race.
- Yowl for Yammer Yammer is a tool for making companies and organizations more productive through the exchange of short frequent answers to one simple question: 'What are you working on?' Yowl is the Yammer client for Google Android.
- Twitter, Tumbler, Yammer Twitter, Tumbler, Yammer Jonathan Bacon & Tracy Newman
- Xero's Yammer Story This video was created and produced by Xero. In the video, Xero explains how Yammer helps with its company culture, strategy, and scalability.
- IgniteMpls #1 - Ward Tongen presents "Claim your Yammer network" Ward Tongen gives his presentation "Claim your Yammer network: What your organization needs to know." at Ignite Minneapolis #1 on April 22, 2009.
- Yammyy - a New Yammer Client Yammyy is a rich yammer client based WPF technology. Now Yammyy is under construction, But in the future Yammyy will have the various functions that other yammer clients do not have. Location Aware, Social Graph and so on. Yammyy Web Site:
- Why do we love Yammer? Deloitte has one of the world's largest Yammer networks globally. Yammer's a bit like Facebook for the workplace. Here in Australia, the Deloitte network has more than 3600 members and we're shared more than 35000 messages - we're a chatty bunch. So why do our people love Yammer? In this video, we hear from a few Deloittians about why they love Yammer.
- Yammer Wins TechCrunch50 with Twitter-like Product for ... www.beet.tv Yammer, a Twitter-like microblogging tool for businesses, won the top TechCrunch50 prize of $50000, TechCrunch announced yesterday. I spoke with CEO David Sacks about the company after he presented on Monday, and he told me that it was "really cool" that judge "Marc Benioff said he liked it the best." Benioff, the CEO of , said he would buy Yammer if it introduces an employee verification system, according to a report by TinyCrunch. Sacks created Yammer internally for his other start-up company, Geni, and decided the product was so good he should let other companies use it. Employees will be able to use the service for free, but companies that want to have administrative control of their Yammer accounts will have to pay up. --Kelsey Blodget, Associate Producer
- Using Yammer on Digsby Just a guide for people I work with at
- Yammer for Internal Communication Why Use Yammer and How to Use It
- Rav Yammer- Judah silverman purim.wmv Judah Silverman for rav reich.
- CS 299 Guide to Yammer This video served as a short tutorial to the basic attributes of Yammer. It was created by Liz Sklar & Desiree Ouellette for Mark Frydenberg's CSS 299: Web 2.0 course at Bentley University.
- Yammer Hammer SJSU School Project A video I made using clips of me riding and pictures from various meets and rides (BARF *Bay Area Riders Forum* rides/meets) Video is blurry due to being shrunken down Song is by Strung Out-***og
- Yammer Naration on Yammer
- 3scale manages conversations and content with Yammer David Spark here, reporting for Yammer at TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco. Steven Wilmott is the co-founder and CEO of 3scale, an API management service for companies distributing their APIs. Their staff works all over the world, mostly in Barcelona, Spain and Sunnyvale, California. Given its distributed environment, the company relies heavily on Yammer for ongoing communications. Yammer chats are always open and used to organize conversations and content. Used in conjunction with Skype and Google Docs, Yammer has been so successful in his office that they've almost completely stopped using email. What Wilmott likes most about Yammer is its persistency - to allow conversations to perpetually be present, searchable, and used to manage documents. Enter Yammer's "Workplace Communications Horror Story!" Sweepstakes for a chance to win a free iPad. Deadline is October 15th, 2010.
- If it's on Yammer, it's from your team, and that's worthwhile David Spark here, reporting for Yammer at TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco. Jared Goralnick is the founder of AwayFind, a web application that monitors your inbox for urgent messages and pushes them to you via any avenue you wish (eg, SMS alert). From their research, only one message out of 100 is important enough to require an alert. Email is responsible for a lot of garbage and non urgent emails. Even though Goralnick's business is based on email, he believes it's far from the best tool for communications. His entire team is completely distributed and they rely heavily on Yammer for interoffice communications. It's the one tool they use to get everyone on the same page. The AwayFind team has been using Yammer for nine months and Goralnick likes it especially for the mobile client. The value of Yammer is that all the communications are from his team, and if it's from his team, then it's worth seeing, said Goralnick. Watch the video as Goralnick explains how he uses Yammer alongside the other communications and project management tools used in his office environment. Enter Yammer's "Workplace Communications Horror Story!" Sweepstakes for a chance to win a free iPad. Deadline is October 15th, 2010.
- Meira Chana Gross Yammer Tribute to Meira upon the occasion of her wedding.
- Mc yammer Grooving
- YAMMER HAMMER Thomas Davis on a 2004 YZ 250 2 stroke !!!!
- Using Yammer For Frictionless Communication In this episode of the Project Shrink podcast Hal Macomber explains how he is using Yammer with his team at Lean Project Consulting (LPC). They are creating "frictionless communication" with this tool that is almost like Twitter. He puts the use of this tool into perspective with the other tools used and currently in use at LPC. This recording is part of a session at PMI Global Congress 2009 by the PMI New Media Council.
- Inside//Out: Yammer An inside out look at the private, hosted micromedia solution Yammer.
- Yammer Yammers section from "Sleepwalker" by Yellow Fever.
- David O. Sacks, CEO of Yammer interview at TechCrunch 50 San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 14, 2009 -- Yammer (BizSpark, a global program designed to help accelerate the success of companies by providing them with software, support and visibility for startups. Yammer developed Yammer for Outlook, a Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 plug-in which allows users to post status updates, view feeds, reply to messages, upload attachments, send messages to Yammer groups, and invite colleagues to their secure Yammer network from within their Office Outlook 2007 e-mail client. Yammer for Windows Mobile® allows users to stay connected wherever they are on their Windows Mobile® device. With it they can view feeds, post updates and replies, look up colleagues, and place calls to colleagues in their Yammer network.
- Use Yammer for urgent alerts or what's left in the kitchen David Spark here, reporting for Yammer at TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco. Adria Richards, Zendesk, talks about how they're using Yammer in her office. Zendesk's uses range from the critical, pushing out urgent alerts, to the completely benign such as sill jokes or if there's any available food left in the kitchen. Richards admitted to being a "lurker" on Yammer, not participating with comments but rather viewing. Although that's not completely true as she did say she would "like" certain comments on Yammer which is still a form of participation. Enter Yammer's "Workplace Communications Horror Story!" Sweepstakes for a chance to win a free iPad. Deadline is October 15th, 2010.
- Interview with Yammer CEO on the new Yammer David Spark here, reporting for Yammer at TechCrunch Disrupt in San Francisco. Right after announcing the new Yammer at TechCrunch Disrupt, I chatted with Yammer CEO, David Sacks, about Yammer's launch of applications - those homegrown at Yammer (eg, polls, events, and questions) and those built by third parties on Yammer's application platform (eg, Zendesk, , Expensify, Crocodoc, Lithium). The new Yammer platform allows for embeddable dynamic web objects within the Yammer stream. With embeddable objects, Yammer users can fully interact with a message within the actual stream. No need to bounce in-and-out just to input or access information from the application. Do it all within the Yammer feed. Sacks explains fully as does this post introducing the new Yammer. Enter Yammer's "Workplace Communications Horror Story!" Sweepstakes for a chance to win a free iPad. Deadline is October 15th, 2010.
- Yammer ™ Yammer - 8-14-09 the Frequency - Gomers Slappy Hour
- Yammer vs. Blogtronix Enterprise (user profiles) Comparison of Yammer and Blogtronix Enterprise, specifically the function and limitations of the user profiles in both systems Register and try Blogtronix Enterprise for free at
- popSiren - Episode 27 - Yammer, Album Cover & Rock Band Muse Sarah reveals a hot, new tool that helps you be more productive, Moujan talks about the sad death of the album cover & Heather divulges one of her all-time favorite bands! Free popSiren Daily and Weekly Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Revision3 Facebook Fan Page: bit.ly For more visit: revision3.com
- Yammer releases Microsoft applications at Techcrunch 50 David Sacks interview
- This Week in Startups - David Sacks, CEO of Yammer This week we have David Sacks, CEO of Yammer. For more information, show notes, and an upcoming schedule, go to .
- PAULA ABDUL BABBLE YAMMER AMERICAN IDOL 2008 Oh Paula. Even when you're apparently sober you have a hard time forming a sentence. We love you, but for the lova... Brain go then mouth go!
- Yammer (a Rat) Sniffing Whenever i opened the top cage door, Yammer would walk over to it, stick his nose out and stare almost in a trance. Then, at random, he would run down to the first floor and leave through that door (in this case i didn't open it yet) For some reason he refused to come out the top floor.
- yammer!!! heaven knows how much i love u
- Yammer at Deloitte Deloitte Digital CEO Peter Williams talks about how we are using Yammer, the emergent use cases, and how new opportunities emerge from having an open platform for people to talk.
- Yammer uses customer support to delight customers & evolve platform Yammer delivers Twitter-style messaging for companies enabling employees to communicate and collaborate with one another without worrying that those conversations will be viewable to, or searchable by, non-employees. Anyone in an organization with a company email account can start or join a Yammer network and also invite colleagues. The privacy of each network is ensured by limiting access to those with a valid company email address, added. Information is never shared with third parties. The basic Yammer service is free. Companies can pay to claim and administer their networks. Zendesk sat down recently with Steve Apfelberg, vice president of marketing, and customer support manager Phil Spitzer. Steve said Yammer turned to Zendesk to host its help desk because the company needed an agile, streamlined platform for its 50000+ networks. In addition to giving customers a delightful customer experience, Phil added that the company uses Zendesk to get vital user feedback to the product and engineering teams.
- Behind the leading enterprise microblogging service: Yammer I chat with the CEO of microblogging and corporate social service leader, Yammer, about what they are doing and how the enterprise market is becoming hyper competitive with companies like Salesforce, Jive, Socialtext, SocialContext, Google, and Zoho all angling for the market that Yammer was first in.
twitter about yammer
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about yammer
“Products: Yammer Desktop, Yammer on your Mobile Device, and Yammer Plug-Ins Yammer is Selected as an MIT Sloan CIO Symposium Innovation Showcase”
— SaaS Business Profile: Yammer | Smart SaaS,
“Blog. Login. Business. Personal. Login. Yammer. 9 comments. Published in Technology on 15 August 2009 by Rod Drury. One of the challenges of having people operating around the globe is creating and maintaining culture We've noticed it's the same people who are likely to twitter or blog that take to Yammer”
— Yammer " Online accounting software news from Xero,
“Random ed-tech thoughts from Wales This blog should not be seen as reflecting the views of my current employer, however Yammer recently won the top prize at the TechCrunch 50 event. But what is it and how could it work for you?”
— Ddraig Goch Blog - The Musings of a Welsh Dragon!: Yammer - A, ddraig-
“Learn about the tools that Nearsoft uses for making a team more coherent - blog/yammer-skype-and-remote-presence.html. Permalink. About Matt Perez We're in the business of bringing together distributed teams of developers for our clients, so the issue of "presence" is very”
— Yammer, Skype and Remote "Presence",
“Yammer is the Enterprise Social Network. Check out our blog for product announcements, company news, and tips and tricks”
— The Yammer Blog,
“Home " iMedia Connection Blog " Yammer. Tagged 'Yammer' Yes, We Need A Twitter For Business. Posted by Michael Leis on October 21st, 2008 at 12:00 am. The following is a response to Michael Estrin's Do We Need Twitter For Business? post. My comment got long enough that it should just be its own post:”
— Yammer " iMediaConnection Blog,
— Yammer Support : Help Resources,
“Home >> Blog >> Posts about Yammer' Posts about Yammer' 30. Oct. Using Young. Yammer is a new "micro-blogging" tool that won the top prize at the TechCrunch50 conference in September, 2008”
— Yammer | R3R Internet Marketing & Consulting - San Francisco, r3