- Swift describes the Yahoos as vile and savage creatures, filthy and with unpleasant The Yahoos are primitive creatures obsessed with "pretty stones" they find by digging in. — “Yahoo (Gulliver's Travels) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ (GS):YHOO) Company Financials Income Statement Balance Sheet Cash Flow Statement Contact Information Yahoo! Inc The two considered themselves to be a couple of major yahoos, and thus the name which would soon become a household brand was born. — “Yahoo! Inc: Definition from ”,
- Yahoos definition, (in Swift's Gulliver's Travels) one of a race of brutes, having the form and all the vices of humans, who are subject to the Houyhnhnms. See more. — “Yahoos | Define Yahoos at ”,
- Yahoo! Calendar is web-based calendar to help you organize your life online, which features auto reminders, invites, and religious holidays. — “Yahoo! Calendar”,
- Here we are waiting on Yahoo!'s Q4 earnings call to begin. Update, 1-24-06 -- see the end of the liveblog for reader poll results against actual Yahoo! results. — “Liveblogging Yahoo!'s latest quarterly earnings report”,
- Elliott Sharp - In The Land Of The Yahoos. 1987. Elliott Sharp In The Land Of The Yahoos Electronic Jazz Rock Avantgarde 1987 In The Land Of The Yahoos Free Society Fundementia L-L-Love Sink Or Swim Gulagogo Ras / Ten Ornament And Crime Ratnap. — “Yahoos - Discogs Search”,
- A look inside the big purple house of Yahoo!, where we'll provide insights into our company, our people, our culture, and the things we think about in the shower. — “Yahoo!'s Yodel Anecdotal”,
- Use Yahoo! News to find breaking news, current events, the latest headlines, news photos, ***ysis & opinion on top stories, world, business, politics, entertainment, sports, technology, and more. — “Yahoo! News - The top news headlines on current events”,
- Offers a range of customizable desktop programs that gives access to favorite content. — “Yahoo! Widgets”,
- Who do you think will get the top job? Intrade and want to hear from you. Yahoo! could re-energize its prospects by targeting mobile communications--by all accounts, a key direction for future Web business. — “A Plan For Yahoo!'s Future - ”,
- Welcome to Yahoo!, the world's most visited home page. Quickly find what you're searching for, get in touch with friends and stay in-the-know with the latest news and information. — “Yahoo!”,
- Offers daily horoscopes, romantic, coworker, family, and celebrity, compatibility tools, sun signs, and Chinese astrology. — “Yahoo! Astrology”,
- At Yahoo! Finance, you get free stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, message boards, and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life. — “Yahoo! Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News”,
- Who knew Yahoo! Chief Executive Jerry Yang had it in him? Two months after Microsoft took its effort. — “Yahoo!'s dangerous game”,
- Definition of yahoos in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of yahoos. Pronunciation of yahoos. Translations of yahoos. yahoos synonyms, yahoos antonyms. Information about yahoos in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “yahoos - definition of yahoos by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Matthew Idema's Contributor Profile - Yahoo! Contributor Network Matt is also Country Manager for Yahoo! Canada, with full operating responsibilities for Yahoo!'s businesses in Canada. — “Matthew Idema's Contributor Profile - Yahoo! Contributor”,
- Yahoos music profile on Yahoo! Music. Find lyrics, free streaming MP3s, music videos and photos of Yahoos on Yahoo! Music. — “Yahoos on Yahoo! Music”,
- Yahoo`s Latest Reorganization So Yahoo's properties in the Local Markets and Commerce Division, except for HotJobs, shifted into the Yahoo! Network Division under Jeff Weiner. — “Yahoo`s Latest Reorganization”,
related videos for yahoos
- Michelle Chappel - S**** You Yahoo (HD) (WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY!!) A reason to have hope and laugh during mass layoffs? This playful music video proposes an out-of-the-box solution to our trying economic times (, Blue Meridian Music). Misspellings were done on purpose--ask us why!
- Yahoo Web Hosting Review by Clickfire We took a look at the Yahoo Web Hosting offer in detail, in particular, the Yahoo Small Business Web Hosting Plan: This Yahoo video review summarizes what we found. Today we're taking a look at Yahoo's web hosting service, a service that really gears itself for small business operations on the web. Is Yahoo the right hosting service for you? That's the mystery that we're going to solve today. If you're going to learn about a web hosting service, you gotta start with the price. Yahoo's pricing structure requires a little special. Like most other hosting companies, the longer you sign up for, the less you pay each month. You'll notice that Yahoo makes the price more appealing with the price that gets hiked after the first three months. For a signup of 12 months, it's 7.46 per month then 9.95 after the first three months. For signup of three months, you'll start at 8.96 per month and up at 11.95 afterwards. At one month, you'll have a flat rate of 12.95. This is a little pricier than some of the other hosting companies we've come across, but not outrageous. Sometimes you'll have to remember that you get what you pay for :) What does voice get you? Unlimited disk space and bandwidth. Sweet! There's a condition that says this space has to be used for your website so don't try to use it as a file storage solution. Yahoo's web hosting markets itself for people who are web hosting amateurs which means you'll find a variety of templates and guides for setting up ...
- Bing Powering Yahoo, Google Rankings, Pink AdWords & Upsetting Images - This week at the Search Engine Roundtable, I show screen shots of Bing actually powering Yahoo. Yes, up to 25% of Yahoo's search sessions will be powered by Bing. Google misclassified some sites as parked domains, killing their rankings. Google did a minor PageRank update. Twitter is ranking incredibly well in Google. Bing revamped their Webmaster Tools, there are pros and cons. Google totally redesigned Google Images, again, pros and cons. Google continued to test pink backgrounds for AdWords ads. Google finally restored the AdSense publisher who was hacked and out $25000. Google Places charts and reports are delayed. Google, Microsoft and Yahoo all announced earnings this week. Half of the SEOs out there don't listen to Matt's nofollow advice. SEOs are also split on buying links from brokers or not. The logos from this week include Moon Day, Nam June Paik, Columbia Doodle, Alphonse Mucha, PS Kroyer and today is Hot Dog day. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable. Screen Shot: I Am Seeing Bing Results on Yahoo : Searchers Seeing Bing Powered Yahoo Results : Google Misclassifying Some Sites As Parked Domains & Booting Them From Search Results? : Minor Google PageRank Update : July 2010 : Twitter Usernames Ranking Very Well in Google : Bing Launches New Webmaster Tools, Drops Link Reports : Webmasters Complain ...
- Yahoo Who's Next Alex Blog Vote for mayday parade for Yahoo's Who's next
- Inside Gaming: 12/12/09 (Tony Hawk, Yahoo's Clueless, and Darksiders!) Click this to watch the previous episode of Inside Gaming. Inside Gaming: 12/12/09 (Tony Hawk, Yahoo's Clueless, and Darksiders!) Tony Hawk blows, Yahoo don't know ***, and an exclusive first look at Darksiders. This is Inside Gaming for December 12th, 2009. FOR MORE MACHINIMA GOTO: TAGS: Inside Gaming IG news machinima Khail Sark Rob dead pixel video games trailer twitter inside gaming awards youtube Xbox sequel yt:quality=high 47875837874 752919550281 Tony Hawk Ride Darksiders Forza 3 Motorsport Rogue Warrior Mickey Rourke Saboteur Outside Gaming Legend Of Zelda Critical Flaw Assassin's Creed Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Playstation Sony
- Yahoo Directors Re-elected by Wide Margin TechnologyYahoo Directors Re-elected by Wide MarginYahoo Directors Re-elected by Wide MarginThe Associated PressYahoo's board emerged largely unscathed from the Internet company's annual meeting Friday as a subdued crowd of shareholders raised few questions about the directors' rejection of Microsoft's $47.5 billion takeover bid. (Aug. 1)Yahoo's shareholders re-elected the company's entire board at the company's annual meeting. The move came despite shareholder anger over the directors' rejection of a Microsoft's 47.5 billion takeover bid.About 85 percent of the shareholders supported CEO Jerry Yang and nearly 80 percent supported Chairman Roy Bostock. Outside the meeting, there was optimism that a deal can still be reached between the two companies. [Notes:SOT Eric Jackson, Yahoo Shareholder.] ULTIMATELY WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN IS THAT MICROSOFT WILL BUY YAHOO. I STILL THINK THAT THIS IS AN OINCREDIBLE COMPANY WITH INCREDIBLE ASSETS AND I THINK THAT MICROSOFT IS NOWHERE WHEN IT COMES TO THE INTERNET AND THEIR LAST QUARTERLY RESULTS SHOW THAT. Much of the drama was sucked from the meeting last month when Yahoo reached a truce with Carl Icahn. The activist investor had been waging a campaign to oust the board for spurning the Microsoft bid. Icahn will join Yahoo's board next week. Yahoo's biggest challenge still lays ahead, given that its stock price is just slightly above where it stood six months ago when Microsoft first announced its unsolicited takeover offer. ___ ___ ...
- Yahoo's Touchscreen Bus Stop Yahoo installed touchscreens at a number of bus stops throughout San Francisco. We got a chance to play with one. Like this? See more stories like this at:
- Microsoft - Yahoo - Motorola - TiVo - Netscape - MediaBytes MICROSOFT has made an unsolicited offer of $44.6 billion to purchase YAHOO, a 62% premium on the company's market price at the close of business on Thursday. If successful, this would be the biggest technology takeover in history. Yahoo's value has plummeted 18% during this year and the company has faced a losing battle against Google in the search and online advertising markets. Rumors and speculation about a possible takeover have swirled of late. As with all things Microsoft, regulators will probably look closely at the acquisition. In related news, Terry Semel will step down as Yahoo's chairman - ending his affiliation with the company. MOTOROLA announced that it may sell or spin-off its handset division, which accounts for half of its $36 billion in revenue. The company's mobile market share has fallen to the lowest levels since 2001 and the company is under pressure from activist investor Carl Icahn to breakup the company. Icahn believes that the cellphone business is worth $20 billion — even though the whole company is currently valued at only $26 billion. The sale is under consideration but no official timeline has been given. TIVO won a major patent infringement case against ECHOSTAR and was awarded $94 million in damages. An appeals court upheld an earlier ruling of infringement on TiVo software patents while overturning a ruling of hardware infringement. TiVo also announced that CBS will subscribe to its StopWatch second-by-second TV ratings. The combined news ...
- Yahoo! News Bytes 7/1/2010 Between the new iphone and the new Driod phones, it is all about mobile! Yahoo! releases its first apps for the Droid platform, taking Yahoo! Mail and Messenger to a whole new level.
- US congress attacks Yahoo boss - 07 Nov 07 A US congressional committee has launched a blistering attack against the founders of internet giant Yahoo, describing the company's chief executive as an 'immoral pygmy.' Tony Cheng reports. It told Yahoo's chief executive his company is an 'immoral pigmy' for revealing information that led to the jailing of a Chinese journalist. Shi Tao was jailed for 10 years in 2004, after distributing an email from the Chinese authorities - ordering journalists not to report any protests over the 15th anniversary of the Tiananmen Square massacre.
- Miley Cyrus Named Yahoo's Third Most Searched of 2010 - Become a Fan! - Follow Us!c See the full list: Miley Cyrus is Yahoo's third most-searched of 2010. ClevverTV brings you the complete breakdown up next! Hello Miley fans -- I'm Joslyn Davis for ClevverTV coming to you from our LA headquarters with news on how the singing megastar is topping one of the internet's most-used search engines, . Granted, even Yahoo insiders admit that Google and even Bing are used much more, however, overall Yahoo is used for more entertainment-related searches in particular. That said, it's pretty impressive that Miley is the first celeb on the list, following directly after the number one search, which is the Gulf Oil Spill and number two which is the World Cup. Yahoo explains that Miley likely nabbed the third ranking because as she enters adulthood, fans remain curious about how she'll make that transition. Miley is directly followed by Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga, Megan Fox and Justin Bieber. We'll have a link to the complete list for you here in our story info. Were you at all surprised that Miley grabbed the number 3 spot overall and the number 1 spot for people in Yahoo's 2010 list? Let us know by hitting the comments section. For more Miley news subscribe to ClevverTV on youtube. I'm Joslyn Davis, thanks for watching.
- Yahoo! 'It's You' TV Commercial TV commercial for Yahoo!'s global "It's You" marketing campaign, this video spot premiered online and on TV on September 28, 2009.
- The Yahoos- Baby i love you Well you know I said I'd love you for all time. Well sometimes I just can't believe you're mine. But every now and then I'm ready to say when Oh, baby I love you, just leave me the **** alone. Well in your arms is where I'll always stay But something deep inside says not today Well i'll be sitting here working on this beer Oh baby I love you, just leave me the **** alone. I try so hard each day To make things go away There's nothing left to say for tonight For a couple of days I won't be comming round I'm going to go get lost, I think I might skip town Now I don't mean to pout But you plain wore me out Oh baby I love you, just leave me the **** alone. Oh, baby I love you, just leave me the **** alone I tried dancing, I just want to go home I know your cooking's great But dinner will have to wait Oh, baby I love you, just leave me the **** alone Well I'm in a frazzled state The party will have to wait Oh, baby I love you, just leave me the **** alone.
- After Hours 1/25/11: Google Hires While Yahoo Fires DeVry and Juniper Networks beat Street; Yahoo's forecast disappoints.
- Yahoo Opens OpenID - Google Labs - Netscape Dead - 2.4.08 Yahoo's OpenID support is now live. If you use Yahoo's email, portal page or any other service, just log in to Yahoo's new OpenID page and fill out some additional information. After that you'll be able to log into any website that supports OpenID. So far, that includes some big players, like Technorati, Magnolia and Blogger. Unfortunately, it's a one-way implementation; if you're already using Open ID, you can't just login to Yahoo. But this should drive adoption, significantly. http If you want to understand the data portability concept and why it's important, this 2-minute video explains what you need to know. Google has recently released some new, experimental search result formats in their experimental labs. Included are search results with maps for locations and a timeline view for searches that show the history of a person, company or topic. For e-commerce merchants, an even bigger deal in Google's recent decision to display those merchants that use Google Checkout in a link at the top of the search results for certain product searches. That's live in the main SERP's now. NetScape is finally dead. As of last Friday, the first commercial web browser's demise is official, and it will no longer be updated or supported. Even though Netscape may be a thing of the past, it has passed on its legacy to FireFox and Mozilla, which both share code used in the last version of Netscape. Internet Explorer, bundled with Windows -- for ...
- Yahoo Open Hack 06: Saved By Patrick Stewart is the site based on this presentation My team ditched and I was left with half a project. But I was going to present regardless. This is me going on little to no sleep. Yahoo Hack Day was Incredible!! Some notes Beck played that night and made a funny video with puppets: And they gave away a plasma screen tv for best hack. It was glorious in the end. But hella stressful in the beginning.
- Yahoo! Fast Pass: Signing in Just Got Easier!
- Yahoo Settles With Icahn to Avert Control Battle BusinessYahoo Settles With Icahn to Avert Control BattleYahoo Settles With Icahn to Avert Control BattleThe Associated PressYahoo has reached a settlement with activist investor Carl Icahn that will put him and two of his nominees on an expanded board of directors. (July 21)Yahoo has reached a settlement with activist investor Carl Icahn that will put him and two of his nominees on an expanded board of directors. The agreement will avert a battle over control of the company that was expected at an August 1 shareholders vote.Under the agreement, Icahn will be appointed to the board and two other seats will be filled with his recommendations. Eight of the current board members will seek re-election. Icahn had wanted to replace Yahoo's directors to negotiate a sale of all or part of the company. Icahn sys he still believes the sale merits "full consideration." Microsoft had attempted to buy Yahoo earlier this year, and Icahn made clear he would try to negotiate a sale to the software company if he took control of Yahoo's board ___ ___, The Associated Press.(****END****)
- Money Minute: Bank Execs, Yahoo and Adobe BusinessMoney Minute: Bank Execs, Yahoo and AdobeMoney Minute: Bank Execs, Yahoo and AdobeThe Associated PressWashington Mutual, hard-hit by the mortgage and credit crises, will replace Chief Executive Kerry Killinger as chairman of the board. AP's Mark Hamrick reports on that and the rest of Monday's business headlines. (June 2)AP Money MinuteWashington Mutual, hard-hit by the mortgage and credit crises, will replace Chief Executive Kerry Killinger as chairman of the board.Killinger will remain on the board and will hold his post as chief executive, even as the list of CEOs shown the door at the country's top banks continues to grow. Wachovia meanwhile said it had asked CEO Ken Thompson to step down, joining Merrill Lynch's Stanley O'Neal and Citigroup's Charles Prince among the ousted.------------------------A Delaware judge has unsealed documents containing new details about Yahoo's efforts to ward off Microsoft's unsolicited bid to buy the Internet pioneer.The documents detail an employee severance program that would have driven up Microsoft's expenses in a successful takeover by as much as $2.1 billion. Microsoft last month orally offered to raise its bid to $47.5 billion, or $33 a share, before withdrawing the bid in a disagreement over price.Yahoo shareholders filed the suit against Yahoo's board for resisting Microsoft's overtures.-----------------------------Adobe is launching a new version of its document sharing software Acrobat, and this time it can package ...
- from Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer to Yahoo! CEO Jerry Yang Forget It Ballmer Says Google's Shadow Hung Over Microsoft-Yahoo Deal Is Google ad deal really Yahoo's best option Letter from CEO Steve Ballmer CEO Jerry Yang Microsoft Abandons Yahoo Acquisition Abandons Yahoo Bid Rebuffing Higher Sale Price abandons Yahoo offer Drops Bid For Yahoo drops...
- Yang On Yahoo's Mess On the heels of the Yahoo deal that fell apart V 2, comeback CEO Jerry Yang was skewered by the able hands of Web 2.0 Summit host John Battelle earlier today. Yang looked weary, to say the least; and who wouldn't, after seeing hundreds of millions of potential revenue flushed away thanks to Google's reluctance to battle the DOJ. Worse, Yang's strategy for Yahoo looked pretty close to a train wreck; or maybe warmed-over leftovers of a Web that's passed his company by.
- Yahoo Search Assist Yahoo's new Search Assist feature in action. See
- Yahoo Sketch-a-Search iPhone app demo Yahoo Director of Product Management Ariel Seidman walks us through the new Sketch-a-Search local search app for the iPhone. You can simply trace an area with your fingertip and get search results only within that region.
- PageRank Be Gone, Yahoo Paid Inclusion & Bing Webmaster Tool - This week was pretty busy over at the Search Engine Roundtable. We broke the news Google has dropped PageRank data from Webmaster Tools and we hope from more places. Yahoo was wrong about the meta keywords tag, they still use it. Yahoo dropped the controversial paid inclusion program. Microsoft Bing has major bugs preventing people from using their Webmaster Tools for over 3 days. Google launched a labs area for Webmaster Tools, adding Fetch as Googlebot and Malware Details. Did Google Suggest just get smarter and start figuring out abbreviations? Google Maps dropped Tele Atlas for their own data in the US Google now only shows 7 of 10 local results in the "ten pack" on web search. Beware of a Google AdSense "account disabled" phishing email that is going around. AVG has labeled some of the Google search results as a security threat. Google thinks Ireland is New Zealand. Google reported earnings, revenue up 7 percent, clicks up 14 percent and cost per click was down 6 percent. A person lost their unemployment check of $405 per week for earning a dollar a day with Google AdSense. A site is conning convicts into paying $50 to remove their name from their web site, which ranks high for their names in Google. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
- Yahoo!'s CEO Carol Bartz tells Michael Arrington to F-off zennie2005 - - Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz is known for dropping an f-bomb or two and this video proves it. TechCrunch Disrupt New York City was the scene as Bartz got testy with Michael Arrington and said he had a "***y" company and eventually dropped the f-bomb on his head.
- MSN vs YAHOO - Search Engine Rap Battle Microsoft and Yahoo trade nasty punchlines in the Search Engine Rap Battle. There are three separate battles MSN vs Google, Google vs Yahoo, and MSN vs Yahoo. Produced by Beau Lewis, Peter Furia and David Fine. Directed by David Fine. Created by Seedwell. --------------- LYRICS: MSN: You aint intellectual, I own all the property your whole board walks, while I win at this monopoly I serve the world. you should ask ya momma cuz Bill Gates might have been your real founding father I'm blowin up, without the VC, Remember it was me who invented the PC Your just an upstart - you think you got smarts? But I'm the V12, you're just the spare parts Check out the stash - the dirty leg-chaps, You'd think he would be cleaner, with all that Ajax Your styles innappropriate, sites even more so Yahoo Hot Jobs sounds like a ***o Yahoo: Your users got questions - Yahoo's got answers You look like a blue-man group back-up dancer You can't fly, your design is so heavy, The only hotmail you got is when Ballmer gets sweaty Youre so old and slow, youre behind the times Your stock hasnt gone up since 99 You must wanna get hurt, huh MSN? Your name's an acronym, for SNM Are you MSN search? Or MSN Live? It takes more than changing your name to survive I'm the best in the West, get it straight, ya see 40 billion couldnt buy you a date with me
- Local Search Marketing | Yahoo Local Listings One of the best places a small business owner can get an online presence for FREE is by taking advantage of Google's, Yahoo's, and MSN free local listings for small businesses. This is part 2 of a five part video series that takes a look at how to maximize the free local listings offered by the major 3 search engines. This video is taking an in depth look at how to set-up a free listing with Yahoo Local for your small business. Come see our new UPDATED 2009-2010 Google Maps/Search Engine Local Listings Course! Totally FREE! Learn how to Get Your Business On Page 1 of Google Without Even Having a Website by Understanding How to Use Google Maps a Weapon to Out Rank ALL Your Local Competition
- Yahoo! Pride It Gets Better Our fellow Yahoos share a message of hope with LGBT ***s.
- Is Google ad deal really Yahoo's best option? Forget It Ballmer Says Google's Shadow Hung Over Microsoft-Yahoo Deal Is Google ad deal really Yahoo's best option Letter from CEO Steve Ballmer CEO Jerry Yang Microsoft Abandons Yahoo Acquisition Abandons Yahoo Bid Rebuffing Higher Sale Price abandons Yahoo offer Drops Bid For Yahoo drops...
- Howto - download yahoo music video for linux(manually) Video tutorial for downloading yahoo's music video manually. When Lyfox does not utilize vlc automatically.
- Yahoo! OneConnect Yahoo announced OneConnect an amazingly cool service today that looks like a truly killer mobile social connector. OneConnect will allow you to view and participate across social networks in aa way much like Jaiku does now - though it seems like it will work for most of your existing social services. It´s not ready for release quite yet and details of exactly how it works were hard to confirm, but here´sa video of what you can expect.
- So many places to play on Yahoo! Sign on. Game on. Party on. Meet up with your friends and play Mafia Wars, FishVille, and more of your favorites. Play them all right from Yahoo! Messenger, Yahoo! Games, Yahoo! Pulse or even your Yahoo! Toolbar.
- Lockport celebrates Yahoo's opening It's a long-awaited grand opening that brings the promise of new jobs. The new Yahoo data center is up and running, helping to re-boot the local economy.
- Yahoo's New Advertising Creative NEW YORK (/AdAge) -- In this Sept. 22, 2009 appearence at New York's Advertising Week, Yahoo chief marketing officer Elisa Steele unveiled the new creative for a $100 million ad campaign. This is a four-minute excerpt from her presenation shows the new video and print materials.
- Dr. Larry Cornett Yahoo! Universal Search at SES Chicago Larry Cornett, VP Consumer Products, Yahoo! Universal Search, discusses recent developments surrounding Yahoo's blended search technology. Dr. Cornett specifically cites Yahoo's searchmonkey tool for publishers and developers which provides important data for their users.
- Yahoo! Connected TV Platform Overview (US) Yahoo! TV Widgets deliver a Cinematic Internet™ experience directly to TVs from Samsung®, LG®, VIZIO, Toshiba, Hisense, Vestel and Sony in over 100 countries worldwide. Buy a new HDTV today and get access to your favorite movie, TV show and Web services on demand including HD! Select your preferred TV manufacturer (VIZIO®, Sony®, Samsung®, LG) from the logos above to get a list of Yahoo! Connected TV enabled HDTVs available through Yahoo! Shopping. Coming soon are consumer electronic devices that allow you to update any TV with Yahoo Connected TV. Check back here for the latest devices available.
- YAHOO'S MELTZER on Lesnar's possible return to WWE What was up with the little showdown between Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker, following Lesnar's loss to Cain Velasquez. Dave Meltzer from Yahoo! and Wrestling Observer clears things up.
- Yahoo: David Filo and Jerry Yang Introduce the New Home Page Yahoo!'s founders, David Filo and Jerry Yang, invite you to kick off your shoes and enjoy the all-new Yahoo! home page.
- Yahoo's David Filo on Yahoo's New Search Feature David Filo, co-founder of Yahoo! was in Bangalore in connection with Yahoo's Open Hack Day. After Sunnyvale and London, Bangalore was the third city where the Open Hack Day was held. In this video clip David answers a question about Yahoo's new search feature (Yahoo! Assist)that is avaialble only in the US for the moment.
- Yahoo! Trends With Pamela Woon 12/31/10 ABC World News Now Yahoo!'s Pamela Woon shares some of the top-searched topics on New Year's Eve, including New Year's resolutions, the best places to ring in 2011, and America's favorite New Year's tradition -- college football. Produced by the Yahoo! Digital Media Bureau.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about yahoos
“Yahoo!, through both Site Explorer and their advanced link search operators, provides the most robust link data currently available on the web. Despite this offering, and in spite of some excellent blog posts and resources on this subject (1, 2”
— SEOmoz | How Much Do You Know About / Use Yahoo!'s Site,
“We are pleased to announce our participation in Yahoo!'s Search BOSS (Build Your Own Search Service) today. Yahoo! is inviting more innovation to enter the market, while Microsoft validates the importance of semantic search technology”
— hakia Blog " Blog Archive " hakia Joins Yahoo!'s Search BOSS,
“This entry was posted on Monday, May 17th, 2010 at 11:19 pm and is filed under Blog. on Yahoo!'s 2010 Business & Human Rights Summit " Blog Succinct post”
— Reflections on Yahoo!'s 2010 Business & Human Rights Summit,
“Comprehensive National Hockey League news, scores, standings, fantasy games, rumors, and more”
— NHL : Puck Daddy - Yahoo! Sports Blog,
“Yahoo! believes in fostering a thriving online community and supports blogging as a. valuable component of shared media. The Yahoo! Personal Blog Guidelines have been. developed for Yahoos who maintain personal blogs that contain postings about Yahoo!'s”
— Internal Blog Guidelines,
“Everyone in the Twitterverse -- @efortiz, @arainert, @jonesabi -- is talking about the launch of Shine today so I had to check it out for myself. Shine from”
— Pleasure and Pain " Yahoo!'s Shine,
“There are at least 3 points to consider about Yahoo!, which released its full year 2009 revenues on January 26th”
— Yahoo!'s Results: 3 Points and 5 Trends - The eMarketer Blog,