- Big News on Arizona Immigration Law. Includes blogs, news, and community conversations about Arizona Immigration Law. — “Arizona Immigration Law : Pictures, Videos, Breaking News”,
- The album is due for worldwide release in August/September 2010 to coincide with their Australian and national tour under Xenophobic Records. Posted by XENOPHOBIC RECORDS & DISTRIBUTIONS at 2:39 AM. Friday, May. — “XENOPHOBIC RECORDS ''EXTREME NOISE FOR EXTREME PEOPLE''”,
- xenophobic (comparative more xenophobic, superlative most xenophobic) "Residents of Plettenberg Bay this week launched violent xenophobic attacks on foreign Africans living in informal settlements,. — “xenophobic - Wiktionary”,
- The term 'xenophobia' is typically used to denote a phobic attitude towards foreigners or strangers, or even of the unknown. Racism in general is d EVERYONE in America is the descendent of an immigrant, the Conservatives' xenophobic attitude makes modern immigration difficult. — “Urban Dictionary: xenophobia”,
- Definition of xenophobic from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of xenophobic. Pronunciation of xenophobic. Definition of the word xenophobic. Origin of the word xenophobic. — “xenophobic - Definition of xenophobic at ”,
- A xenophobic person has to genuinely think or believe at some level that the target is in fact a foreigner. In addition, entire xenophobic societies tend not to be open to interactions from. — “Xenophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- In May 2008, violent xenophobic attacks shocked South Africa and left more than 50 people dead. SA on alert for xenophobic violence. Some of the shack dwellers of Jeffsville recently had an idea: Why not stage a march to demand government housing?. — “Xenophobia - Mail & Guardian Online: The smart news source”, mg.co.za
- Definition of xenophobic in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of xenophobic. Pronunciation of xenophobic. Translations of xenophobic. xenophobic synonyms, xenophobic antonyms. Information about xenophobic in the free online English dictionary and. — “xenophobic - definition of xenophobic by the Free Online”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Xenophobic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Fresh from their last round of Xenophobic anti-foreigner ads the Swiss release more not "the swiss" so much as the political party behind all this xenophobic crap: the so-called swiss people's party, svp. — “Fresh from their last round of Xenophobic anti-foreigner ads”,
- Top questions and answers about Xenophobic. Find 177 questions and answers about Xenophobic at Read more. — “Xenophobic - ”,
- Exposes an MI5 operation of illegal harassment through the UK media, public molestation, and verbal abuse. — “Xenophobic Persecution in the U.K”, mi5.com
- The South African Red Cross Society has launched a local emergency appeal for R1-million for the provision of emergency relief to victims of the xenophobic attacks that broke out in a number of townships across the country last week. By: South Africa's Small Business Portal. — “Xenophobic - Blog Toplist”,
- Xenophobic tendencies seem most prominent where familiar structures and traditions have A xenophobic person has to genuinely think or believe at some level that the target is in. — “xenophobe: Definition from ”,
- Xenophobic. Learn about Xenophobic on . Get information and videos on Xenophobic including articles on superior eyelid, superior lip, superior frontal sulcus and more!. — “Xenophobic | Answerbag”,
- We found 20 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word xenophobic: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "xenophobic" is defined. General (16 matching dictionaries) xenophobic: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of xenophobic - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- By Crien du Plessis Political Bureau ANC chairperson and former deputy president Baleka Mbete has played down South Africa's crime problem and described speculated threats of xenophobic attacks after the world cup as baseless. She told a group of. — “Fears of xenophobic attacks 'baseless': Mbete - ”,
- Xenophobic definition, an unreasonable fear or hatred of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange. See more. — “Xenophobic | Define Xenophobic at ”,
- Xenophobic cartoons from the CartoonStock directory - the world's largest on-line collection of cartoons and comics. — “Xenophobic Cartoons and Comics”,
- Definition of xenophobic in the Medical Dictionary. xenophobic explanation. Information about xenophobic in Free online English dictionary. What is xenophobic? Meaning of xenophobic medical term. What does xenophobic mean?. — “xenophobic - definition of xenophobic in the Medical”, medical-
- Thus, xenophobic behaviour is based on existing racist, ethnic, religious, cultural, or national prejudice. In the 90s, xenophobic outbursts were followed by an increase in acts of racist violence in several societies in the world. — “International Migration and Multiculturalism”,
related videos for xenophobic
- Ministry After South Africa's Xenophobic Riots From Christianity Today: A Malawian pastor in Diepsloot, Johannesburg, South Africa, describes how churches responded to the xenophobic riots. Admore Mkwesa pastors a tent church that has grown from five to eighty people under his ministry. For more, see
- Don't get hit by the Chinese catfish! Chinese catfish packs a wallop!
- xenophobia South Africa xenophobia and violence in South Africa. Blacks xenophobic attacks against foreigners from Zimbabwe, Mocambique and Somalia.
- S Africa xenophobia refugees displaced again - 30 July 2008 South African authorities are moving hundreds of refugees from makeshift camps to unknown locations. The migrants were among thousands who fled their homes in the Johannesburg area because of xenophobic violence in May and many are afraid to return to their homes in the city for fear of another wave of attacks. Kalay Maistry reports from Johannesburg.
- xenophobic violence against foreigners in South Africa multicultural xenophobic violence against foreigners especially Zimbabweans and Mocambicans in South Africa....South Africa Zimbabwe racism xenophobic Blacks multicultural Alexandra Johannesburg
- SOUTH AFRICA: MASS CONFUSION AND XENOPHOBIA Xenophobic attacks in SA are a very good indication of what could happen when the angry mob decides to go on a killing spree. NO ONE CAN DO A THING!! We are at the mercy of the masses.......and South Africa is ballancing on a knives edge.
- Disinclination Displacency Prospective Affections of some Xenophobic Muslims toward other Conviction الدكتورعمر عبد الكافى جامع سلطان بالشالات المنخول دبي His Eminence Sheikh Dr. Omar AbdelKafi Sermon Bushalat Mosque Dubai. Arab learned Muslims are invited to translate and post below. Thanks Please follow these links that influenced this video hereinbelow: africanews topics in category forums en amnesty international australia news .au an american lion andrew norton http association football assoc- atin bhattacharya's blog http best news and fun world thromb- beykos im nanny thats why! http beyond blog blogcatalog user feed xenophobia blue hampshire blunt & disorderly http bookkake born in usa http brent danley brian in jeollanam-do http carpe diem chacha fear questions http chatty kellysometimes teaching always learning cinema and movies. http refworlddocid4b30931d2.html city of johannesburg poetry fights xenophobia computerforfun.co.cc http contrary to authority cormsa consortium for refugees and migrants http cosmopolis dear kitty. some blog http delusional spin dere weblog http difference between ds-scene http durban action against xenophobia eats shoots 'n leaves http feministing freedom costa rica http gates of ...
- [CNN] South Africa Violence: Killings Spread 2008.05.22 Violence against immigrants continues in South Africa. CNN's Robyn Curnow reports.
- Xenophobic Ejaculation - Oath Song: Oath Artist: Xenophobic Ejaculation Year: 2009 Label: Filth and Violence Composer: Pasi Markkula AKA BIZARRE UPROAR Country: FINLAND Xenophobic Ejaculation: Music Inflicting Pain wherever it goes and wherever it is played. True Bloody Racism that only the Vile KKK can cause. Lynching Blacks and Burning down houses of those who are not White and are not Proper Americans... White Power is here, and either you can ignore it, hate it, or love it. I don't really care what the hell you do. But, please just Enjoy!!
- Spaniards / Don Pelayo: the "racist xenophobic" Don Pelayo: the racist xenophobic. Age: 40-50 years. Hair: Brown. Complexion: Normal. Height: 5.57 feet. Eyes: Dark. Skin: White. GUILTY OF GENOCIDE. He is imputeded the savage murder of hundreds of Muslim citizens in Covadonga, Asturias, Spain. Usurpation of Public Functions. Poses as king. Environmental Crime. He is accused of intentionally causing avalanches of rocks in a protected natural area. MASTERMIND of public disturbances occurred in the Iberian peninsula between 721 and 1492. Directly responsible in a lengthy series of indiscriminate attacks on other ethnicities, and recognized as such by numerous eyewitnesses. His activities have been repeatedly condemned in national and international forums. Convicted of intolerance, racism, and xenophobia, judge of the Audiencia Nacional, Baltasar Bufón, issued international order of search and arrest against him.
- Xenophobia Refugees in Cape Town South Africa/Displaced Voices Refugees in Cape Town Respond to the ANC suggestion that the are to return to their communities from where they were ejected.
- Xenophobia in South Africa: Life at The Bluewaters Refugee Camp Global Nomads Group visits the Bluewaters Refugee Camp outside of Cape Town, South Africa, to speak with it's inhabitants, the victims of the May 2008 xenophobic attacks. Background: In May 2008 mobs of poor South Africans attacked immigrants, refugees, and asylum-seekers for fear that they would take their jobs and resources. The violence killed more than 60 people and displaced over 100, 000 from their homes.
- Xenophobic violence erupts in South Africa More at Foreigners seen as competing for scarce resources
- xenophobic attacks against illegal immigrants violent xenophobic attacks against illegal immigrants in South Africa. The attackers are mainly impoverished south african Blacks, while the targets come from mocambique and zimbabwe and are seen as one of the causes of crime, unemployment and poverty. Of course racism and apartheid function as distractions
- Muslims face increasing prejudice in xenophobic Europe In light of the highly-publicized murder of a pregnant Egyptian woman in Germany, Daljit Dhaliwal discusses Muslim immigration in France, Germany and the United Kingdom with Delancey Gustin of the German Marshall Fund in the United States.
- Mumbai new immigrants victims of xenophobia REPORT : Every day, 500 new immigrants from other Indian states enter Mumbai, the Indian economic capital, looking for work. They have recently fallen prey to a xenophobic party, the MNS, and been threatened and assaulted.
- Xenophobic South Africa Xenophobic South Africa This clip illustrates the current political situation that South Africa faces, which could eventually effect the 2010 World Cup. The current government is not solving the many problems within South Africa.
- Xenophobic attacks: South African authorities on alert South African authorities say they have halted a series of attacks on foreign nationals, preventing a recurrence of widespread xenophobic violence in May 2008 that claimed more than 60 lives and drove thousands from their homes. Police and soldiers have been deployed to potential flash-points. Millions of economic migrants, many from neighbouring Zimbabwe, live and work in South Africa, which has the continent's largest economy.
- Mob Nation: xenophobic murders sweeping South Africa INTERNATIONAL PRESS REVIEW: According to an editorial, Africans have never got along with each other - Junta's credibility gap keeps aid from cyclone victims - Crewe and Nantwich by-election: Rampant Tories crush Labour
- Fear & Terror: Gov. Jan Brewer's Xenophobic Brain Freezes in 'Headless' Gubernatorial Debate 'Headless' and Clueless in Arizona: 'Anti-Immigrant' Gov. Jan Brewer's Brain Freezes in 'Cringe-Worthy' Gubernatorial Debate. READ MORE:
- Security agencies on high alert for xenophobia Security agencies are on high alert to ensure that xenophobic violence is quelled as quickly as possible, Police Minister Nathi Mthethwa said on Thursday.
- 'Xenophobic Site' © Tina Ulevik Spul Films 2006 Filmed on location at the sites of two concentration camps in Germany, 'Xenophobic Site' portrays a visually and sonically experimental re-imagining of this dark part of history. Produced on a low or 'no budget' this film was created on digital video and super 8 film and edited on a home PC. Copyright Tina Ulevik Spul Films Australia 2006.
- Xenophobia in South Africa -- eTV news News bulletin.
- Xenophobic attitudes in Home Affairs threaten calm With fears of xenophobic attacks in South Africa threatening once again, the Law Society of South Africa's Immigration Law Committee vice-chairperson Chris Watters questions the Department of Home Affairs' (DHA's) ability to calm the situation, given that he believes that there are some department officials who have xenophobic attitudes.
- Re: South Africa: Proudly Xenophobic Part1 Xenophobia and the future of SA
- South Africa, May 2008 WHY? Xenophobic Attacks In May of 2008, a wave of violence fueled by hate, misunderstanding, and misplaced aggression erupted across South Africa within poverty-stricken areas in predominately black townships. The xenophobic fears and threats of more violence from some of the poorest of South African citizens today continues to be fueled by a collision of severe economic problems, inequality, the legacy of Apartheid, and a lack of attention to real solutions by the South African government. What can end this aggression driven by hatred against the poorest of immigrants by some of the poorest of their South African neighbors? How did it come to this? Even if the aggressors wrongly believe that their non-native neighbors are the reason for their poverty and current economic state, what makes one human being beat and kill another that has committed no crime against them or their country? The deaths of many and the uncertain future of thousands of immigrants from Zimbabwe, Malawi, Zambia, Nigeria, and Mozambique hang in the balance as the South African government and the people of this nation decide what to do next. About the soundtrack: Melodies, rhythmic constructs from voices drive the composition of tempo and harmonic structures in this piece - listen to the melodies and rhythms of the voices as they tell the story . . .
- Xenophobia in America Protests against the construction of new mosques, illegal immigration, and economic reform, point to xenophobic tendencies building up in America. Ethnic minorities and Muslims in the US are being targeted as "the other."
- South African Xenophobia CHEN: A top African National Congress leader criticised police for reacting too slowly to almost two weeks of attacks on African migrants. More than 10000 Mozambicans have fled from South Africa to escape xenophobic attacks. Zimbabwean opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai, who's in South Africa, says he will return to Zimbabwe and work to end the political crisis that has caused millions to flee his country. STORY: Facing an uncertain future, thousands of African migrants are pouring into temporary refuges, like this one in Johannesburg, to escape xenophobic attacks sweeping South African townships. [Marvellous Osu, Displaced Man from Zimbabwe:] "We want our life, only that." The violence, which began almost two weeks ago, has killed dozens and driven at least 15000 from their homes. The migrants are facing a backlash from poor South Africans, who are angry about the high number of foreigners who - they say - are taking their homes and their jobs. One in 10 South African residents are foreign and more than half - an estimated three million - are from Zimbabwe. Zimbabwean opposition leader, Morgan Tsvangirai, says Zimbabwe's economic and political turmoil is partly to blame for the explosion of racial hatred in South Africa. [Morgan Tsvangirai, MDC President]: "What I want to say to you is the causes for this crisis is non other than our political circumstances back home" Addressing a group of refugees, sheltering in a Johannesburg police car park, the MDC leader said he ...
- RSA xenophobia and weekends events PLEASE NOTE ADDRESS FOR DONATIONS HAS CHANGED TO 73 Harrington Street (off Roeland Street), Central Cape Town. Video shows some of the weekends events following the xenophobic attacks. including a zimbabwean woman's story of being forced from her home, the work of the TAC providing relief to thousands of displaced. Also info on how to help
- Atari Lynx - Xenophobe [Atari Corp.] 1990
- Xenophobia in South Africa A documentary about xenophobia as told through the eyes of a congolese foreigner.
- Together - anti-xenophobia PSA This PSA was created to counter the xenophobic violence in South Africa by Mind Fox Production ad Leo Burnett. It was broadcast on all state owned TV stations and in movie theaters before the screenings.
- Xenophobic attacks in South Africa draw condemnation from UN agency United Nations, New York, 20 November 2009 - The UN refugee agency, (UNHCR), has condemned the latest xenophobic attacks in South Africa, targeted at some 3000 foreigners in the Western Cape Province. The attacks, carried out last Tuesday by some local farmers, have driven the foreigners, including refugees and asylum-seekers from Zimbabwe, from their temporary homes in De Doorns, a grapelands farming community located some 140 kilometres northeast of Cape Town. The local farmers have accused the foreigners of stealing their jobs by accepting cheaper wages in vineyards. UNHCR has moved quickly to help the displaced who are now staying in a sports field and a community centre in De Doorns, sleeping under three communal tents. The refugee agency welcomes the rapid humanitarian response of the local authorities and the fact that water, portable toilets and a mobile health clinic were provided within hours. In addition, the South African Red Cross has also been feeding the evicted persons with two hot meals a day. UNHCR is working with the South African Human Rights Committee and all concerned parties to help bring the situation in De Doorns back to normal and make it safe for foreigners to return there. News story :
- Aus political parties pander to xenophobic rednecks but ignore non-Anglo migrant realities Australian political leaders demonise asylum seekers - It is almost 50 years since Atticus Finch, the lawyer hero of To Kill a Mockingbird, was first heard. His values are sorely needed in Australia today as our political leaders chase the redneck vote and pander to fear..... It makes one wonder what Finch would make of today's Australia, in some ways markedly different from the repressive, race and class-ridden small-town Alabama of the 1930s, but in some ways not so different. He would surely be horrified at the desire of both Prime Minister (now Julia Gillard/Kevin Rudd...) and Opposition Leader Tony Abbott to play the race card and appeal to xenophobia over asylum seekers. He would surely be horrified at Liberal Party advertisements showing crude red arrows pointing to Australia and telling a blatant lie about this country somehow being swamped..... .au Scapegoating boat people a true-blue Australian tradition - Australia since 1788 has been made of and by immigrants. It still has an intake program of more than 150000 new settlers each year, yet the arrival of boats carrying a few hundred asylum seekers invariably causes a frenzy..... .au Rednecks! The new racist term for ordinary Australians .au Boat people and the fight for the redneck vote - THE immigration issue, which shaped the 2001 election, is again front and centre as the Prime Minister looks to appease nervous backbenchers and reclaim voters in marginal seats ...
- South African xenophobia against illegal immigrants larger report on south african xenophobia. Some interviews and information. Issues of poverty and racism are raised
- Zolani speaks out against xenophobia in South Africa Zolani Mahola from Freshlyground speaks her mind about the wave of xenophobic violence which has gripped South Africa during the sad month of May.
- South Africa: Proudly Xenophobic LINK TO SPECIAL REPORT: (Copy and Paste) www.news24.com ======================================= r3ndi3 ====================================== Started my own Group on Facebook ====================================== My facebook Profile: Add me if you feel like it. ======================================= Ranting at a video camera makes me sane again.... everyone should try it... it's an amazing stress reliever :-) ======================================= Started a facebook group for ranting if you wanna join...
- Lou Dobbs Makes Ridiculous Comments on Ethnic Holidays Watch more at
- Love Lessons After Xenophobic Attacks One school in South Africa is making sure its students don't adopt the feelings of hatred towards foreigners that some of their parents are teaching.
- Struggling With Xenophobia in South Africa South Africa is hosting the continent's first soccer World Cup, but the mounting anticipation ahead of the final is not drowning out a vicious whispering campaign calling for the expulsion of foreign nationals. It's rekindling memories of the xenophobic attacks that happened in the country two years ago. Producer: Jane Ngoiri (Kenya) Camera: Kimani Kaguu (Kenya) and Singye Dorji (Bhutan) Editor : Van Trinh (Vietnam) Online: Lebogang Kgotle Sound: Philipo Cyprian
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about xenophobic
“MI-09: Rep. Knollenberg offers xenophobic warning Atlas Forum. Other Elections - ***ysis and Discussion. Congressional Elections (Moderators: Sam Spade, Joe Republic) MI-09: Rep. Knollenberg offers xenophobic warning " previous next " Pages:  Author. Topic:”
— MI-09: Rep. Knollenberg offers xenophobic warning,
“When the far-right Swiss People's Party (SVP) wanted to ban minarets in Switzerland, somehow they managed to turn a xenophobic and Islamophobic campaign into a "women's rights" agenda. But there's Read more of this post, Swiss People's Party”
— Swiss People's Party Continues Xenophobic Attacks, Now,
“IS WAYNE XENOPHOBIC? Seeing as Wayne recently has closed the most popular thread on this forum, Pissfarter told him to, because "it's unAustralian", makes me ask "”
— IS WAYNE XENOPHOBIC?, .au
“Throughout the Soccer World Cup rumours of xenophobic attacks followed South Africa's triumphs like a pesky shadow. To date there have been no reports of pogroms - though there have been scattered incidents - but, asks Jacob Dlamini, can we”
— Jacob Dlamini on the Xenophobic Attack Rumours | Jacana, jacana.book.co.za
“Robert Loves Blog on Linux, Technology, Economics, and Wolves Lou Dobbs is Xenophobic. The Boston Globe's Carolyn Johnson on the new 802.11-based location detecter in Apple's iPhone: Skyhook's technology uses signals from Wi-Fi hot spots to triangulate and find a person's location, instead”
— Robert Love: Lou Dobbs is Xenophobic,
“EXTREME XENOPHOBIC VIOLENCE I am interested to know what you ( as in those readers and participants on Forum ) are aware of the. situation and to what extent ( hopefully not ) it may lead to TOTAL ATTEMPT at decimating foreigners A quote from "The victims”
— EXTREME XENOPHOBIC VIOLENCE,
“Barcelona Reporter is The leading Online Newspaper in Spain for Spanish news in English opinions and information resourced from the heart of Barcelona”
— Racist, xenophobic and *** comments on forum to be investigated,
“(Photo at left is of Sen. Lindsey Graham) I hesitated to post this nasty item, but we need to be clear-eyed about the mob-stirring tactics being used by the right wing. The above video is from remarks at a Tea”
— GLAA Forum: Xenophobic group employs gay blackmail canard to,
“Chat, debate and share ideas as part of the Internet's most vibrant film community. Empire Blog | Movie Reviews | Future Films | Features | Video Interviews | Image Gallery | Competitions | Forum | Magazine”
— Xenophobic Airways,
“Xenophobia is what I hate of China but the Chinese are not all Xenophobic /forum/style_emoticons/default/icon_confused.gif) What about when it”
— Is Chinese Culture Truly Xenophobic? - Asia Finest Discussion,