- Chandon is known for our sparkling wines, but we also produce still reds & whites. Shop our sparkling, still red & white wines as well as gifts & specials. — “Chandon Wines - Sparkling, Still Red & White Wines”,
- Find latest lifestyle information on fashion, relationships, family, food, outdoors and pets. Read Vancouver Sun to get more information on lifestyles.,As we head into the key holiday wine-buying season, I have gone back over some of the wines. — “Anthony Gismondi's top 40 most impressive wines of the year”,
- Search for and buy wine online with our incredible wine searcher. Find the best deals on wine to buy when you buy wines online, or check out our many wine clubs. Join the wine club for the perfect wine to buy. Search our incredible selection of. — “Buy Wine Online | Online Wine Searcher | The Perfect Wine to”,
- Offers premium wines, accessories, racks, and cellars with a gift center and club memberships available. — “”,
- - A Web site for Annapolis and Anne Arundel County. Powered by Capital Gazette Communications and The Capital Newspaper. We have tasted several vintages of these great wines from Australia and they are consistently undervalued. — “Wine, Etc.: Wines of d'Arenberg packed with personality”,
- Find Mixed dozen of Australian White and Red Wines Pack in the Home, Wine, Alcohol, Mixed Lots category on eBay Australia. — “Mixed dozen of Australian White and Red Wines Pack (eBay item”, .au
- Wines of Cafe Europa at Yankee Spirits, Sat. 11/27 from 1-4pm in Sturbridge, MA at Yankee Spirits - Sturbridge. Featuring three tables of wines from dis. — “Wines of Cafe Europa at Yankee Spirits, Sat. 11/27 from 1-4pm”,
- News about wines. Commentary and archival information about wines from The New York Times. So wrote the Greek historian Thucydides in the fifth century B.C.,and indeed,wine-making is as old as civilization itself. — “Wines - News - Times Topics - The New York Times”,
- Corner wines Online Wine Shop - Corner Wines in Plano, Texas. Corner Wines carries over 400 wines from around the world. Call 972.403.9463 to find out about our wines and to place your order. — “Corner Wines - Online Wine Shop - Plano, Texas”,
- Promotional body representing 90 Chilean wineries with offices in Santiago and London. Includes information about the wine, the wineries, annuals awards, events, studies and reports. — “Wines of Chile”,
- Wines - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Wines”,
- But the trend over the last two decades moved towards highlighting the dark, jammy charactistics of very or overripe Zinfandel, making concentrated, port-like wines. They have their fans, but for me are too heavy to work throughout a long, heavy meal. — “UVA Wines and Spirits”,
- Combining European wine-making tradition and California technology with Texas Hill Country soil and climate, Fall Creek Vineyards has received national attention for their award-winning wines. — “Wines : Fall Creek Vineyards”,
- Pure Wines of Cornwall for fine wine, classic wine, wine tasting events and wine cruises. We have an extensive range of classic (often rare) fine wines with some vintages which are not available elsewhere. — “Pure Wines Cornwall”,
- Andrew Rich handcrafts wines using grapes from the Pacific Northwest finest vineyards. Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Gewurztraminer, Sauvignon Blanc created by Andrew Rich in the Carlton Winemakers Studio. — “Andrew Rich Wines :: Carlton Oregon”,
- User-created article about the alcoholic beverage wine. — “Wine - Wikipedia”,
- At Chambers Street Wines we are committed to stocking the best naturally-made, small-producer wines from around the world. — “Chambers Street Wines”,
- Clos LaChance is a family-owned and operated winery located in California's Central Coast. Launched in 1992, the winery grew out of the backyard vineyard of Bill and This wine has a few years of bottle-ageing on it, so the color is definitely more towards a garnet red with a brick colored meniscus. — “Clos LaChance Wines”,
- Oh Marco Wine Club/ Beaujolais Wines/ Wine Event - Beijing Events, Dining: Join us to taste some outstanding Beaujolais wi. — “Oh Marco Wine Club/ Beaujolais Wines/ Wine Event - Beijing”,
- This year, I've decided to do a local-foods Thanksgiving, using as many Michigan-grown and Michigan-produced foods as I can. I wish I had begun sourcing my ingredients sooner. Other than cranberries -- which we grow, but I haven't been able to. — “Sylvia Rector: Give Michigan wines a second look on”,
- This holiday season, whether you've got a crowd coming or you're the invited guest, a nice wine can complement the meal. Consumer Reports' tests turn up some wines that are sure to please without breaking the bank. — “Consumer Reports' tests turn up some holiday wines that are”,
- wine n. A beverage made of the fermented juice of any of various kinds of grapes, usually containing from 10 to 15 percent alcohol by volume. — “wine: Definition from ”,
- Wines to keep the connoisseurs happy, without breaking the bank, writes JOHN WILSON. — “Wines to fool a snob - The Irish Times - Sat, Nov 27, 2010”,
related images for wines
- drinking wine Being that this event was my first formal wine tasting I decided that I had to brush up on the wine tasting process and etiquette to which I am happy to share here with you Look Once poured the idea here is to get a good look at the sample assessing its colour and clarity Different varieties have different colour characteristics which I won t go into but
- wines jpg
- wines jpg
- Wines jpg
- wines jpg
- champagne and my uncle was in advisor mode I picked up a brace of the Amon Ra a Bilancia Viognier an Amarone and a Woodstock on the recommendation of Laurence Veale from SourGrapes ie As before we landed in plenty of parking and lots of room to move around the shop and browse the selection of wines Mike and Matt are dead friendly and very helpful if you have questions
- tala wines jpg
- véleményformálók úgy tűnik hét nyolc személy bevonásával népszerűsíti a Magyar bor mindenkor üzenetet és a mindennapi kulturált borfogyasztás ideáját A kampány célja a magyar bor identitásának és közös imázsának megalapozása valamint az arra vonatkozó pozitív társadalmi véleményformálás Alapgondolata hogy
- Contact Us E mail us at
- welcome tamiolakis jpg
- They did a fantastic job
- wines jpg
- wines top jpg
- placeholder jpg
- wines main jpg
- Wines jpg
- now has like 23 bottles of wine sitting in it Amazing once I move to NYC I won t have the space for the large 3 gallon cardboys but I ll probably still ferment with the one gallon jugs
- wines jpg
- Back to top Back to top
- wines low jpg
- LCaWines jpg
- Wine wine wine 2005 2 8 Tue 先月 ご近所のイタリアンレストランがファイナルを向かえました ラスト1週間で頂いたowner s collectionのワイン達です どれもこれも本当にす ばらしく イタリアワインの良さを再確認できました また
- We carry over 1 500 wines and our spirits selections are by far the best around Importantly we carry many hard to find and unusual items so make Castle Wine and Spirits your first and last stop when searching for your beverages of choice
- wine cellar 3 House in Cortona Tuscany Date 01 27 2009 House in Cortona Tuscany
- http www clairedujour typepad com photos uncategorized lavender bottle 3 jpg Wine Cavallotto Barolo http www arpepe com custom northern italy 2006 files Cavallotto wines web jpg Game Roulette http www legendgames co uk acatalog dice chip purple jpg
- wines 22 jpg
- wines big jpg
- missouri wines pic cynthiana04lg JPG
- Wines jpg
- wines 12 jpg
- wines jpg
- So enough of the lessons mouths open wide please as I tell you a few of our favourite delights that we relished that night as well as some suggestions for the winter evenings to follow We loved the Rioja Gran Familia Tinto 2006 it was the perfect bottle to start the evening off Best described as softly spicy this wine is a classic with a distinctive bold and vibrant
- Wines 2 jpg
- Iona doesn t take them home The Corowa op shop has lots of buttons sorted thoughtfully into sets but be warned they have happy clappy music playing and books about finding your Way I think it s important to bring back a bit of the holiday spirit to help you keep relaxed when you get home
- wines jpg
- K Syrahs and the hard to get GUIDO and THE BOY $15 to taste Starts at 5pm and goes until the bottles run dry which is usually around 7 30pm Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to learn about our upcoming events at the shops
- Wines jpg
- wines jpg
- wines tastings cruises cuisines and wines 1 jpg
related videos for wines
- Tony Matterhorn - Dutty Wine Tony Matterhorn's video for Dutty Wine, from Reggae Gold 2006, IN STORES NOW!!!
- What Toxins Are In Your Wine? The Truth About Organic Wines! Look! I'm sick of hearing all the trendy BS about avoiding wine, meat, and food. We can still Live Young and have fun! But we have to stop letting Big Industry poison us with toxic additives! In this episode, I interview Don Berdahl, organic wine maker and co-owner of "Our Daily Red" to learn the facts about what toxins are being secretly added to wine and how we can avoid them. Share it! Learn more at
- Rahsaan Patterson - Wines & Sprits - Feels Good amzn.to 'Truth' is one word that summarizes Rahsaan Patterson's philosophy towards his music -- 'Vulnerability' is another. Rahsaan has never been timid expressing his most inner core through lyric and song, and Wines & Spirits -- his fourth release -- showcases the evolution of an artist who crosses borders without fear. Nearly three years in the making, Wines & Spirits confirms why Rahsaan has influenced everyone from Van Hunt to Brandy. From the fresh alternative dance beats of 'Delirium,' to the retro-gospel shades of 'Oh Lord,' to the infectious joy of 'Higher Love,' Wines & Spirits is a revelation of new soul and Rahsaan's testament of change, growth and human experience.
- Demystifying Bordeaux Wines Lettie Teague on Lunch Break demystifies Bordeaux, long regarded as the most prestigious wine region in the world. Some of its wines are among the world's most expensive but many at the affordable end (under $30) are better than ever.
- Is Robert Parker Bad for Wine? - Wine Library TV's Gary Vaynerchuk Complete video at: fora.tv Wine Library TV host Gary Vaynerchuk predicts trouble for the wine industry because many brands have been "faceless" and "lazy" when it comes to building strong consumer relations. He ardently lays down the importance of providing genuine customer service to both build the brand and generate word-of-mouth buzz. ----- Do you have a hobby you wish you could do all day? An obsession that keeps you up at night? Meet Gary Vaynerchuk, a 33-year-old self-trained wine and social media expert who has revolutionized the wine industry. Gary's cult-like following is the result of his unconventional, often irreverent commentary on wine, combined with his business acumen and foresight to use social media tools like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to reach an untapped audience. He hosts a daily webcast called "The Thunder Show" on that attracts over 90000 viewers each day. Recently, his podcast become the most downloaded show on iTunes in the Food category, beating out venerable names in the industry including Martha Stewart and Jamie Oliver. Called the "king of social media," Gary is one of the first Facebook users to max out his friend limit, with over 17000 pending friend requests. He is in the top 100 people followed on Twitter and was the keynote speaker at events like the 2009 South of Southwest Interactive conference and the New Media and Web 2.0 expos. With CRUSH IT! he shows how to use the power of the Internet to turn your real ...
- Wine Tasting Tips : How to Describe a Wine's Flavor Are you a wine enthusiast? Learn tips for describing wine at a wine tasting in this free video about wine tasting tips and advice. Expert: Jane Nickles Bio: Jane Nickles is the author of "Wine Speak 101", and wine writer for "The Texas Wine and Food Gourmet", and "Eat and Drink Magazine"....
- Episode #18 - What does decanting wine do? Watch as Gary Vaynerchuk demonstrates the value of decanting wines. Also we explore the wonderful wines of the Barrosa Valley (Australia's "Napa valley") with Amon Ra. Crafted by Ben Glatzer, Amon Ra stands among the greatest wines in the world.
- Types of Red Wine : Zinfandel Wine Facts Want to learn about red wine tasting and aroma? Get tips on zinfandel red wine in this free wine tasting video. Expert: Jane Nickles Bio: Jane Nickles is the author of "Wine Speak 101", and wine writer for "The Texas Wine and Food Gourmet", and "Eat and Drink Magazine". Filmmaker: MAKE | MEDIA
- Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc Wine Region, New Zealand Travel Video Guide According to British Wine Expert Oz Clarke, the Marlborough wine region is 'one of the the greatest places on earth to grow vines, producing some of the world's most remarkable wines.' World renown for it's Sauvignon Blanc, the region also produces fine Pinot Noir, Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Pinot Gris and Chardonnay. I interview Maverick businessman, Peter Yealands who runs Yealands Estate, a 1000 Hectare winery that has been hailed the most sustainable winery in the world. Yealands has introduced some innovative sustainable practices in their vineyard, such as grazing miniature 'babydoll' sheep, instead of using mowing equipment, and developing a biodegradable plastic bottle. I learn about why the Marlborough region produces such fantastic wine and also get Peter's top three tips for running a successful business.
- Great Wines Direct - The Easy way to Source your Fine Wine Requirements
- Wine Tasting Tip San Diego and Temecula Valley Wine Country Frank Mangio of offers the first of four tips on tasting wine like a pro.
- Types of White Wine : Aging Potential of White Wines Get to know about the aging potential of white wines; learn more about wine in this free instructional video. Expert: Mihály Fabók Bio: Mihály Fabók is Sommelier at the world famous Gundel restaurant in Budapest, Hungary. Filmmaker: Paul (Leopold) Volniansky
- ***tant Wines ***tant Wines, San Luis Obispo wine tasting
- Wine Trails of Italy - Toscana For the best cooking accessories on the net, go to: View more cooking shows on our youtube channel. Go to /youcookonline "The Wine Trails of Italy" This series, produced in high definition, is set in many of ITALY`s major wine producing regions :TUSCANY, PIEMONTE, VENETO, FRIULI , and others of more contemporary popular fame including : Sardinia, Basilicata, Campania, Abruzzo and Marche. Each show not only introduces us to the producers and enologists behind the various wines, in person and in English ; but also provides an insight into a little of the local folklore , tradition and cuisine , through brief glimpses of related pageants, artis*** activities, and traditional dishes of the district. Produced and directed by world wide authorities on Italian wines , folklore and traditions, these shows not only entertain and inform wine buffs , but provide all round general entertainment for the TV viewer of Lifestyle programmes. Major Italian White Wines Asti: Sparkling wine, deliciously sweet, low in alcohol, with pronounced fruity and floral flavors. Usually non-vintage, but freshness and youth are essential to its quality. Frascati: Dry or slightly off-dry, light-bodied, and un-oaked with crisp acidity and subdued flavor. Gavi: Dry, medium-bodied wine. Typically crisp and un-oaked (sometimes slightly oaky) with delicate notes of honey, apples, and minerals. Orvieto: A generally medium-bodied wine. Dry, crisp, with flavors of pear and ...
- Types of Red Wine : Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Facts Cabernet sauvignon is the most popular type of red wine. Get tips on cabernet sauvignon tasting and aroma in this free wine video. Expert: Jane Nickles Bio: Jane Nickles is the author of "Wine Speak 101", and wine writer for "The Texas Wine and Food Gourmet", and "Eat and Drink Magazine". Filmmaker: MAKE | MEDIA
- Types of White Wines : Chardonnay White Wines Chardonnay is one of the most popular white wines that combines flavors of oak and butter. Learn more about Chardonnay white wine in this free video from a wine sommelier. Expert: Jane Nickles Bio: Jane Nickles is the author of "Wine Speak 101." She is also a wine writer for "The Texas Wine and Food Gourmet" and "Eat and Drink Magazine. Filmmaker: MAKE | MEDIA
- Introducing CORKCICLE - For perfect wine. Maximize the investment you make in a bottle of wine by getting the intended flavors that were carefully crafted into that bottle by enjoying it at the proper temperature. CORKCICLE is a revolutionary new hassle free way to maintain the temperature of your wines. Learn more. Watch the video or visit us at
- Wine Tasting Tip - Red Wine Glass or White Wine Glass Miguel Garza owner of Vinum Populi offers Wine Tasting Tip # 8 - Which Glass To Use. More Wine Tasting Tips @
- Sweet Wines - with Alex Andrawes and Chris McFall for TV Alex Andrawes of and Chris McFall, Sommelier of the Paggi House Restaurant of Austin, TX discuss, taste and review sweet wines. In this session they taste and review the Rieussec Sauternes 2005, the Royal Tokaji 5 Puttonyos and the Inniskillin Sparkling Icewine. Also discussed are Port, Sherry, Riesling, Klein Constantia Vin de Constance and more. Find us on Google+ Like us on Facebook - & Follow on Twitter @WinesCom and Check out for great deals on wine & accessories!!
- The Foodie - Nasik Wines In this episode of The Foodie, Kunal Vijaykar visits Wine yard in Nasik to check out how wines are made consumed and distributed. watch the videos to know more about Wines
- SoGood.TV: Tasting Wine Basics sogood.tv Heather Johnston, food and wine blogger who has developed recipes for magazines such as Essence and Saveur, quickly demonstrates how to taste and rate wine, using visuals and food pairings to help remember qualities of both white and red wines. Related videos North Fork Wines Champagnes Roses Chardonnays
- Whidbey Island Winery - Langley, Washington Washington provides a rich palette to the winemaker, and we try to reflect this diversity in our wines; from our crisp fragrant estate whites, perfectly suited to the region's culinary treasures; our unusual lighthearted rhubarb wine; to classic reds and whites from varieties grown in some of eastern Washington's finest vineyards. Having chosen Whidbey Island as an ideal site for a vineyard and winery, we planted the first grapes in 1986, and opened the winery doors in June of 1992 with 400 cases of wine. We now produce about 3500 cases a year using grapes from our own vineyards as well as selected eastern Washington vineyards. We invite you to come discover our award-winning wines, enjoy the winery grounds, and learn more about grape growing and wine making.
- Wine Types & Selection Tips : How to Serve Wine Serving wine needs to be done at the right temperature, like serving white wines with more of chill and red wines at more of a room temperature setting to keep the acidity at bay. Avoid changing the characteristics of wine like making a red feel tonic or white wine tasting flabby with advice from a wine connoisseur in this free video on wines. Expert: Gabriel Chisese Bio: Gabriel Chisese and his brother Victor Chisese run Estate Wines in an upmarket area of North London. Filmmaker: Kathy Stannard
- Types of Red Wine : Pinot Noir Wine Facts Pinot noir is a popular type of red wine. Get tips on pinot noir wine tasting and aroma in this free wine video. Expert: Jane Nickles Bio: Jane Nickles is the author of "Wine Speak 101", and wine writer for "The Texas Wine and Food Gourmet", and "Eat and Drink Magazine". Filmmaker: MAKE | MEDIA
- Reviewing The Wines In The Mini Bar At The Hutton In Nash...
- Rioja Wines - Episode #180 Spanish Rioja wines are put to the test by Gary Vaynerchuk, sit back and enjoy and please jump in and mention some of your favorite Rioja's and anything else you would like to say about wine!
- How to open a bottle of wine shoe French wines are truly experts ...
- ♫ Iron & Wine - Kiss Each Other Clean - 01 - Walking Far From Home [New] [Leaked] Download the album in HQ here 100% free: f0 I was walking far from home Where the names were not burned along the wall Saw a building high as heaven But the door was so small, door was so small I saw rain clouds, little babies And a bridge that had tumbled to the ground I saw sinners making music And I dreamt of that sound, dreamt of that sound I was walking far from home But I carried your letters all the while I saw lovers in a window Whisper "want me like time, want me like time" I saw sickness bloom in fruit trees I saw blood and a bit of it was mine I saw children in a river But their lips were still dry, lips were still dry I was walking far from home And I found your face mingled in the crowd Saw a boat full of believers Sail off talking too loud, talking too loud I saw sunlight on the water Saw a bird fall like a hammer from the sky An old woman on the speed train She was closing her eyes, closing her eyes I saw flowers on a hillside And a millionaire pissing on the lawn Saw a prisoner take a pistol And say "join me in song, join me song" Saw a car crash in the country Where the prayers run like weeds along the road I saw strangers stealing kisses Leaving only their clothes, only their clothes Saw a white dog chase its tail And a pair of hearts carved into a stone I saw kindness and an angel Crying take me back home, take me back home Saw a highway, saw an ocean I saw widows in the temple to the Lord *** dancers in the city How ...
- Antinori on Tignanello l Wine Spectator Tignanello is one of Tuscany's most important wines. With this blend of Sangiovese with Cabernet Sauvignon, Piero Antinori reached a new level of quality. Join James Suckling and Piero as they discuss Tignanello and taste the stunning 2004.
- About Wine and Vintage Champagne: Veuve Clicquot Veuve Clicquot's Vintage Champagne is one of life's special treats. This week on the Classic Wines Minute Brian Freedman visits with Charles Curtis, the director of wine and spirits education for Moet Hennessy, to learn more about the qualities of vintage Champagne. Join us to learn what food pairings go well with Champagne, how long to keep vintage Champagne, and the complexity that vintage Champagne has on the nose and the palate. Visit us at The Classic Wines Minute to view all of our wine videos, and at to find your favorite Champagne.
- Wine Tasting Tips : Elements of Flavor in Wines Wine tasting tips for beginners. Learn about the different elements of wine flavors in this free video from a wine sommelier. Expert: Jane Nickles Bio: Jane Nickles is the author of "Wine Speak 101", and wine writer for "The Texas Wine and Food Gourmet", and "Eat and Drink Magazine". Filmmaker: MAKE | MEDIA
- Chianti Wine - Episode #179 Today Gary Vaynerchuk tackles four chainti's and gives his thoughts on these wines from Tuscany. Sit back and enjoy and Lurkers please come out!
- Wine Tasting with Gary Vaynerchuk & Kevin Rose Bestselling apps now free: bit.ly Gary Vaynerchuk along with his wine web show Winelibrary.tv has been sweeping the wine world with his no-nonsense attitude to a good glass of red. Gary spoke to Mahalo Daily guest-host Kevin Rose of Digg and Diggnation fame, about the particulars of wine tasting, the advantages of decanters, and where the good grapes are these days. To find out more about our guests, and wine itself, visit: For more, go to:
- South African wines Simonsig features in this quick guide to one of the world's top wine-making regions..
- Episode #34 - Amarone wines from Veneto Gary Vaynerchuk explores some of his favorite wines today when he tastes through some amazing or not so amazing Amerone's. Watch as gary tastes through the Allegrini Amarone 2000, Bertani Amarone 1998 and the Cecilia Beretta Amarone Terre Di Cariano 2000. This is a wonderful episode and Gary even touches on the mid palate.
- Elvis Costello | Down Among the Wines and Spirits - Elvis Costello returns with "Down Among the Wines and Spirits." Here's a sample of the track that appears in full on Elvis' critically-acclaimed new album, SECRET, PROFANE & SUGARCANE, on Hear Music. Produced by T-Bone Burnett, SECRET, PROFANE & SUGARCANE is available everywhere music is sold on June 2, 2009. Order NOW at . Click here now to buy! http
- Rahsaan Patterson - Wines & Sprits - Stop Breaking My Heart Amazon amzn.to One of the hits from Rahsaan Patterson's CD 'Wines & Spirits', 'Stop Breaking My Heart' raced up the charts. For more information check out Mack Avenue Music Follow us on Twitter! http Find us on Facebook!
- Episode #39 - Dessert wine... better than you think? Today Gary Vaynerchuk tastes through 4 very different dessert wines. The wines from Australia,Hungary,Calfornia and Bordeaux(sautern) are evaluated. A very serious episode today that will make you start thinking about sweet wines in a different way!
- Red, White, & Sacrebleu: How American wines shocked the world From wine elves to classy pitchmen, American winemakers have tried just about everything to challenge the dominance of French vintners. And yet, with infamous labels like Ripple and Thunderbird, Yankee wines had long endured the reputation of being good for just one one thing—getting blitzed. So it must have seemed like a cruel joke in 1976 when a British wine merchant arranged The Paris Tasting, a one-of-its-kind competition that pitted mighty France versus lowly America in a blind taste test judged entirely by Gallic wine experts. But as viewers of the movie Bottle Shock and the documentary Mondovino can tell you, the unthinkable happened: America took home top honors for both red and white wine. The Paris Tasting made Mike Grgich an instant legend, but back then, even the maker of the winning white couldn't believe he had won. "I said are you sure it's me?" recalls Grgich. How could this American, an immigrant who fled communist Yugoslavia, shock the world? The French wanted to find out, so Jean-Noël Fourmeaux, an official government wine taster became a wine spy. He headed to California to discover how, in the span of a couple of decades, American winemakers progressed from Thunderbird to Grgich's award-winning white. Fourmeaux encountered a freewheeling atmosphere of technological and cultural innovation—one that attracted the likes of Squire Fridell of Glen Lyon Vineyards, a winemaker who has his own reason for smiling at America's emergence as a leader in wine ...
- Georgia: The Land Where Wine Was Born Wine lovers have a lot to thank Georgia for.This is where wine production first began, over 7000 years ago.Archaeological remains suggest that as early as 4000 BC grape juice was being placed in underground clay jars, or Kvevri, to ferment during the winter. Georgia is a land famed for its natural bounty. These days there are over 500 species of grape in Georgia, a greater diversity than anywhere else in the world, with around 40 of these grape varieties being used in commercial wine production. The vine is central to Georgian culture and tightly bound to their religious heritage. It is common for families throughout Georgia to grow their own grapes and produce wine. Feasting and hospitality are central pillars of Georgian culture, and traditional banquets are presided over by a toastmaster, or Tamada, who proposes numerous toasts throughout the meal, and ensures the wine flows liberally.
twitter about wines
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about wines
“Our family business has a tradition of doing things right. We began working the land on the Washington State coast in 1898, more than 100 years ago. Cadaretta represents our desire and intention to produce one of this state's finest wines, to”
— Cadaretta Wines Blog - Cadaretta Wines,
— Scott Paul Blog,
“Good 'till the last drop. Like what you see on the blog? Want more from Astor Wines and Spirits? [More] October, 26 2010. Try Fair Café Liqueur This Week At Astor. Stop by Astor this week and try some amazing liqueurs from Fair Café”
— Astor Wines Blog | Good 'till the last drop,
“You are here: Home Category: Opici Wines Blog Here is what the well-respected wine writer Tom Maresca (author of Mastering Wine and The Right Wine) had to say about the wines in a recent article on his blog Tom's Wine Line:”
— Opici Wines Blog | Category Archive | Opici Wines,
“Over 15,000 members subscribe to the Wine Forum to discuss wine topics & wine news. Search the wine encyclopedia or chat with others about wine”
— Wine Forum | Wine Chat | Live Discussions About Wine | Wine,
“Wines of Argentina wishes to pay tribute to Malbec because, " Argentina is the largest producer of Malbec in the world. How To Ride the Subte in Buenos Aires, Argentina | Anuva Wines Blog on How To Use the Guia T: Navigate Buenos Aires”
— Anuva Wines Blog | Expanding the Argentine Wine Frontier,
“First off, we should mention that the 2010 vintage will be the 20th Harvest for Selene Wines. Blog Home Page. RSS Feed. Authors. Mia Klein is the owner and winemaker of Selene Wines, which began with the 1991 vintage. Mia”
— Selene Wines Blog,
“Zepaltas Wines / Blog. Zepaltas Wines. Blogs. Babushka Posters Just Arrived!! Posted Ryan and we got down to some serious tasting of our wines at the winery,”
— Blogs | Zepaltas Wines,