- Above: Bill Elsey (Director of Sales, Duchman Family Winery) poured Duchman Family Vermentino yesterday at Stephan Pyles 5th grown Vermentino in the state, Duchman Family Winery has received excellent response to this varietal from. — “Duchman Family Winery”,
- La Crema Winery, Sonoma County, California. Online premium wine sales. Russian River, Anderson Valley, Carneros, Mendocino wines. Pinot Noir, Chardonnay. 9 barrel. Acclaimed wine. — “La Crema Winery. Sonoma County Wine Sales Online. Russian”,
- Quady Winery specializes in dessert and aperitif wines such as Essensia, Elysium, Electra, Red Electra, Purple, Port, Starboard, Vya, Deviation, and Spirit of Elysium. Winemaker Michael Blaylock. — “Quady Winery”,
- Mirassou Winery California wines with white and red wine from California. Learn more about the Mirassou Winery's distinctively delicious wines and the Mirassou family's rich history. — “Mirassou Vineyards”,
- Santa Rosa-based premium winery features three tasting bars, a gourmet marketplace, and a clothing and gift boutique. — “Ledson Winery”,
- The Winery is pleased to present our 3 for $24.99 section! Coming in 2011, The Winery is pleased to introduce our Beer Club and our Wine Club. — “The Winery, Kent Island | fine wines, beer, liquor, and ice”,
- Haak Vineyards and Winery is a family owned and operated vineyard and winery located in Santa Fe, Texas. Tours, tastings, catering and facility rentals are available. — “Haak Winery”,
- Simi winery - 141 results from 53 stores, including 1990 Simi Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve 750ml, 1997 Simi Winery Chardonnay Late Harvest 375ml, 2007 Simi Winery Roseto 750ml, The Past Is the Beginning of the Future; Simi Winery in Its. — “Simi winery - Shop sales, stores & prices at ”,
- Wine barrels.A winery is a building or property that produces wine, or a business involved in the production of wine, such as a . Some wine companies own many wineries. Besides wine making equipment, larger wineries may also feature warehouses,. — “Winery”,
- winery n. , pl. , -ies . An establishment at which wine is made. Sherry winery at Jerez de la Frontera. Wineries typically employ winemakers to produce various wines from grapes by following the winemaking process. — “winery: Definition from ”,
- Winter Okanagan, BC wine tasting is a cool experience. White, red, sweet dessert wines or icewines made from Winter grapes can be sipped at a winery or the Okanagan Winter Wine Festival. — “ - Okanagan Winery List - Kelowna, BC, Canada and”,
- Gloria Ferrer Sparkling Wine Caves in the Carneros wine district of Sonoma, California produces the finest California sparkling wines and still wines including Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Merlot and Syrah. Founded in 1984, Gloria Ferrer Winery is the. — “Gloria Ferrer Champagne Caves”,
- A winery is a building or property that produces wine, or a business involved in the production of wine, such as a wine company. Sherry winery at Jerez de la Frontera. Wineries typically employ winemakers to produce various wines from grapes by following the winemaking process. — “Winery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Winery - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Winery”,
- Lumina Winery. Wilmington, North Carolina. Located in Wilmington along the beautiful North Carolina coast, Lumina Winery is a small winery dedicated to the production of quality wines. We offer free wine tasting, selling by the glass, and on-line sales. — “Welcome to Lumina Winery!”,
- Our winemaking philosophy at Elyse in Napa Valley is similar to the approach of a great chef who carefully prepares artisan grown ingredients to bring each layer of flavor to the table. "This excellent winery continues to carve out a well-deserved reputation for its interesting red wine portfolio. — “ELYSE WINERY - NAPA CALIFORNIA - CABERNET, ZINFANDEL, SYRAH”,
- Visit Biltmore in Asheville, N.C., and experience America's largest home, world-class gardens, an award-winning winery, exciting outdoor activities, shopping, restaurants, and more, all on an 8,000-acre estate in the Blue Ridge Mountains. — “Visit Biltmore - Winery”,
- Welcome to the Piasa Winery & Pub web site, and thank you for your interest. We invite you to come taste our award winning, signature wines made at the Piasa Vineyards, or choose from over 400 varieties of Illinois and International wines or from over 100 imported and domestic beers. — “Piasa Winery & Pub - Grafton, Illinois”,
- Definition of winery in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of winery. Pronunciation of winery. Translations of winery. winery synonyms, winery antonyms. Information about winery in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “winery - definition of winery by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Birdstone Winery is a family-owned operation on the eastern edge of Madera County. Since the day we opened our doors, we've been obsessed with finding the best fruit, creating great wine, and making sure our guests have the best experience possible. — “Birdstone Winery”,
- Browse our wine selection by winery and vineyard - Empire Wine. — “Browse our wine selection by winery and vineyard - Empire Wine”,
- Find a winery, restaurant, coffee house, beer pub or festival through our interactive guide that includes international dining locations. Articles, reviews, ***tail recipes, maps and more! Wine, Dine, Find it Online. — “Find A Winery”,
- Hoodsport Winery is a small award winning winery located on the rural Olympic Peninsula. A pioneer in the Washington State wine industry, Hoodsport Winery originated in 1978 when there were only six*** wineries. — “Hoodsport Winery”,
- X Winery and Amicus Wines. — “X Winery”,
related images for winery
- winery jpg
- winery jpg
- winery 4 jpg
- 2007年04月16日 酔いから醒めて いくつになっても酔っ払いますねー わたし しかも 夜遅くに人を呼び出すんだよね
- 8085 Perry Creek Rd Fair Play Ca 95684
- winery jpg
- topbannersharpened jpg
- I m away this weekend with the girlfriend but thought I d update you with this brilliant sign I found at Boeger Winery in California Please don t bring your kids to wineries
- Lamborn Family Vineyards Larkmead Vineyards Leducq Vineyards
- winery jpg
- おまけ ワイン畑
- winery jpg
- keep an eye on what s happening I took a few photos on the drive there and a few while we were up at the maze The burnt stick is one of the cool but charred items that blew in on Saturday
- winery JPG
- Nikita persimmons in the nectar garden
- winery 04 jpg
- ワイナリー名のシエゴは先住民のポモ インディアンの言葉で 草の実の谷 を意味します 現在この谷に住み 畑を持つ私たちはこの地に
- winery man JPG
- winery jpg
- Contact Us FAQ Policies Santa Cruz Experience F A Q and Policies 1 What size groups can you accommodate Answer We can accommodate an unlimited amount of people 2 What is the minimum amount of people you can accommodate
- Before After
- Winery jpg
- winery 6 jpg
- 8085 Perry Creek Rd Fair Play CA 95684
- Emilio Guglielmo Winery 1480 E Main Ave Morgan Hill CA 95037 408 779 2145 open daily 10am to 5 pm picnic facility wedding site
- Buck s Ridge Wines Valentine s day in 2005 saw the beginning of a new era here on Wild Olive Farm For us it was a very special time as we embarked on our first ever Buck s Ridge vintage Although our
- Mon May 22 2006 02 40 PM
- A few of our many popular T shirts
- winery jpg
- Click for installation photos Installation 1 manufacturing plant Installation 2 winery >> HRS35 copper heat exchanger casing with special protective coating >> Available in Natural Gas NG and Propane LP models only
- Buck s Ridge Wines Valentine s day in 2005 saw the beginning of a new era here on Wild Olive Farm For us it was a very special time as we embarked on our first ever Buck s Ridge vintage Although our new
- winery jpg
- Mountain Escape 30 x 40
- Winery jpg
- winery jpg
- Discover Deception Pass State Park Tour island wineries
- winery map jpg
- Absolutely no job too small Rest assured that your day is as important to us as it is to you
related videos for winery
- Tres Sabores Winery and Tasting in Napa Valley Tres Sabores Winery is a little vineyard tucked away in Rutherford, off Hwy 29 in the Napa Valley. As you drive down the dirt road, after the paved road, a beautiful organic garden begins to emerge and beckons you further into her fold. The garden is only the beginning of the organic experience offered at Tres Sabores. Julie Johnson is the sole proprietor and winemaker of this intimate boutique vineyard and everything about her is warm and balanced and yes, organic. Tres Sabores is Spanish for "Three Flavors" - in each wine there is three equally yet distinct tastes: the Terroir, or flavor embodied by the unique location of this ranch; the Vine, or distinct character of the grape variety; and the Artisan, or winemakers personal contribution of style and intuition. In this beautiful setting Julie brings together all the elements of "good living" - from mindful, sustainable, organic gardening and cultivation, to how she raises her sheep, to the meals on her table, to the warmth with which she greets each guest. Wine tasting at Tres Sabores is a hands on experience and is beautifully offered right in the vineyard. Julie will walk with you down the rows, teach you how to bring more light into the fruit, teach you about which clusters make the grade, and teach you how to savor each of her handcrafted single varietal wines. She'll teach you also many more "gems" about life but you have to visit Tres Sabores in person to find out what they are. For a true back to nature, "slow ...
- Lynfred Winery One More Bottle of Wine: Lynfred Winery 2004 Reserve Cabernet/Merlot Lynfred Winery in Roselle is celebrating its 30th anniversary. Since its 1979 inception, Lynfred has grown to become the largest winery in the state and is a major force in trying to keep Illinois a "full reciprocity" state in accordance with the Supreme Court's decision in Granholm v. Heald, although distributors aren't making it easy. In Chilean-born Andres Basso, Lynfred also has a talented winemaker on staff. Basso's resume includes tours of duty at Concha y Toro, Washignton State's Gordon Brothers Family Vineyards, and Napa Valley's Merryvale Vineyards. Basso's wines tend to coat the palate with bright fruit and clean finishes, making them compatible as either a great food wine or for just wanting a glass around the house. That's how we came to the revelation of Lynfred's 2004 Reserve Cabernet/Merlot. Enjoy the video.. Keith Miller Bryan Criswell nver
- Robert Mondavi Winery The history of the Robert Mondavi Winery.
- Sausal Winery Tasting Room, Sonoma County California Where Passion and History and Great Zin merge Sausal Winery, located in beautiful Alexander Valley, is a family run affair - and has been since 1956. Leo Demostene, a second generation winemaker, purchased the Sausal Ranch - a 125 acre ranch that was planted to prunes, apples and zinfandel grapes - in 1956. The 'old vines' date back before 1877 and continue to produce small lots of exquisite, elegant zinfandel even today. Leo's children, Dave, Ed, Peachie & Cindy, grew up on the ranch and helped their father expand their grape crop by planting scores of zinfandel and cabernet sauvignon. And, the rest is history - the four siblings continue to run and operate the ranch, each having their own but important role. When asked if any of them ever considered moving away or taking on another career, the answer was unanimous - "No way! Why go anywhere else? We already live in paradise! What else is there?" And that's truly the passion that shines through their long history of winemaking. Sausal is best known for Zinfandel and has been making it way longer than all the rest. If you're a Zin fan, Sausal produces terrific Zins' that you don't want to miss: a 50 year old vine Zin, a 90 year old vine Zin, and the 'cream of the crop' - a 130 year old vine Zin.......there are just no words that can describe this one!
- St Michaels Winery St. Michaels Winery (www.st-michaels-) is located in the historic Chesapeake Bay resort town of Saint Michaels, Maryland. Saint Michaels is a beautiful waterfront community on Maryland's Eastern Shore with a rich heritage, including shipbuilding, sailing and boating, excellent Bay seafood, shopping, fine restaurants and scenic vistas. Two couples living in Saint Michaels founded St. Michaels Winery in May 2005. At St. Michaels Winery, we craft wines from carefully selected grapes sourced from specific growers. Our modest vineyard in nearby Wye Mills gave us our first all-Maryland wine, a dry, light white called Long Splice. Our first Maryland Cabernet Sauvignon debuted this fall. Most St. Michaels Winery wines are available in small runs of 250 cases or less. The icon of St. Michaels Winery is the Chesapeake Bay Log Canoe sailboat. The historic Old Mill complex where St. Michaels Winery is located is owned and managed by notable log canoe owner and skipper Mr. Tad DuPont, who sails Island Lark. Please call St. Michaels Winery anytime 410-745-0808 for a private tour of our winemaking space. Consider St. Michaels Winery's spacious production room for your next private or corporate event.
- Overview of Virginia Wineries and Vineyards This is a 6 minute documentary of Virginia's beautiful wineries and vineyards. Learn about the history of Virginia wines - dating back to Thomas Jefferson, as well as the many varietals that we grow locally. Experience our beautiful terroir as you travel across the state. With over 150 wineries in Virginia, you're sure to have a memorable experience!
- Biodynamic Vineyard On the surface, the practice of medicine—both the traditional and non-traditional approaches—would seem to have little in common with the growing of grapes. For Dr. Robert Gross, there is a strong connection between his training as a medical doctor, and viticulture. This episode draws upon the rich interplay between two completely separate fields, each helping to enhance better understanding with the other. Recipes from the episode: Grilled Asparagus with Goat Cheese Fondue and Toasted Hazelnuts; Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta with Rhubarb Lemoncello Compote
- Jennifer Knapp-Letting Go-City Winery Jennifer Knapp talking with audience about her absence from music and her "live" album that she initially didn't even know about, and she performs Letting Go at City Winery on March 5, 2010.
- LPGA Mirassou Winery Sun Room Session: ShopRite LPGA Classic Throughout the course of the season, Mirassou Winery will bring fans photos and video clips from the latest Sun Room Session. In this week's installment you'll see Ai Miyazato, Jill McGill, and Diana D'Alessio along with Commissioner Mike Whan, and Steve and David Mirassou.
- Vinaria Milestii Mici Winery One of Moldova's premier winery located near Chisinau. Estimated to have about 2 million bottles stored in over 100 km of undersground tunnels Music: Lautarii
- Winemaker's Walk - North Fork, Long Island Winery & Vineyard At Castello di Borghese Vineyard and Winery, Long Island's premier winery owned by Marco and Ann Marie Borghese, the ongoing tours of the facility, called Winemaker's Walk, include a visit to the wine cellar where guests can get an insiders view of the process of making fine wine. The walk was conducted by Ann Marie Borghese, owner of Borghese Vineyard, who answers guests' questions as she expertly guides the tour of the winery's production facilities. Additionally (weather permitting), the Winemaker's Walk includes a stroll through the 84-acre vineyard where visitors gain further winemaking insight by learning about the different grape varieties and growing procedures at Castello di Borghese. As the vineyard awakens in early spring, guests will witness the careful pruning of vines that has taken place -- an integral part of vineyard management that lays the foundation for the harvest. The leisurely walk concludes at the tasting room where visitors can sample the flavor of various wines. The favorite wine flight is Borgheses' Classic Tasting. For more information and to make reservations visit
- Napa Valley Wineries California travel expert Veronica Hill of tours her favorite Napa Valley wineries in this episode of "California Travel Tips." One of the most celebrated wine growing regions in the world, Napa is known for its bold Cabernet Sauvignons in the north and its smooth Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays in the south. Almost all of the wineries are located along the scenic farmland of Highway 29, which runs from Napa up to Calistoga. It's about 26 miles, or 40 minutes from start to finish. There are more than 195 wineries in Napa Valley. The Neighboring region of Sonoma has more than 75 vineyards and tasting rooms. And the numbers keep on growing. Clearly, it's impossible to visit all of the Napa wineries in one visit, so try to focus on about 2-3 per day. Many wineries are pet and child friendly! A few of my favorite Napa Valley wineries are the elegant Domaine Chandon, known for its bright sparkling wines and beautifully landscaped grounds; the rustic and beautiful Silverado Winery, perched on a knoll above the Silverado Trail; and the modern Opus One Vineyards, known for its Newgrange-style tasting room, manicured vineyards and single Bordeux style blend. Join a winery's club and you'll get a free tasting and discount on your purchases! For a relaxed and educational tasting room experience, don't miss St. Supery's Wine Discovery Center, where you learn how the grape goes from vineyard to bottle in less than 30 minutes. Its one of the best primers on ...
- Valenzano Winery South Jersey's Farm Vineyard and Winery. Located in the heart of the south Jersey PineBarrens, Valenzano Winery utilizes its advanced production facility to offer great wines and great prices.
- Champagne Philipponnat Although the Philipponnat family history in the Champagne region dates back to 1522, the recent history began when Auguste and Pierre Philipponnat settled in the Mareuil-sur-Aÿ region of Champagne in 1910. When Pierre acquired the steep Clos des Goisses vineyard on the southern flank of the Gruguet hill in 1935, he broke with the tradition of blending Champagne vineyards, creating a single-vineyard wine from a rather remarkable site that overlooks the Marne River. Charles Philipponnat, grandson of Auguste, is now President of the Maison and has overseen the creation of new wine making facilities and barrel storage. Join us as Charles takes us on a walk (make that climb) of the five and a half hectare Clos des Goisses - which stood witness to the WWI battles of nearly 100 years ago. We also visit the cellars and barrel room, and disgorge some Champagne. For more information on the Champagne of Philipponnat:
- Kinkead Ridge Vineyard and Winery - A Vineyard Year Kinkead Ridge produces award-winning, ultra-premium, internationally recognized vinifera wines from their vineyard on a ridge near the Ohio River in southern Ohio, a historic viticultural area. The owners grew Pinot Noir for over 10 years in Oregon at their Chehalem Valley Vineyards in Yamhill. The 2004 Cabernet Franc won one of two Double Gold medals for vinifera in the 2006 American Wine Society commercial competition. Our website is
- Sommelier starts a winery
- DJ Triple Exe - Pure Winery 8.flv 01. Agent Sasco Ft Drake - Over Remix 02. Iyara - Free Up The General 03. Beenie Man - Visa 04. Timberlee - I Wanna Be On Top 05. Merital Family - Girls All Over 06. Mr Vegas Ft Natel Mr Doctor - Move Dem Up 07. Macka Diamond - Mi Waan Buddy 08. Mavado - Nine Lives 09. Mighty Mystic Feat Elephant Man - Get Pon De Floor 10. Mystic Ft Blaq Sheep - Wine Up 11. Lord Kossity Ft Vybz Kartel - CREAM 12. Rihanna Demarco - Rude Boy Remix 13. Twins Of Twins - Hit This Again 14. Natalie Storm Rage - Action 15. Ms Kitty - Point Dem Out 16. Mr Lexx - Wine Pon Me 17. Wyclef Ft Esco - Weed For Sale 18. Bugle - Hand To Mouth 19. Ghandi Ft Spice - Twenty Ten 20. Sizzla - Something Girl 21. Capleton - Whine Mek U Wiggle 22. Beenie Man - Fight We 23. Mr Vegas - You Me Want 24. General B - Mi Believe 25. DAngel - Touch Button 26. Aidonia - We A Take It Off 27. Asassin Aka Agent Sasco - Dem Sick 28. Beenie Man - Sketel Shadow 29. Capleton - Stageshow 30. Elephant Man - Worry Dem 31. Macka Diamond - Dont Talk To Mi 32. Matterhorn - Twenty Ten 33. Mavado - Unda Yuh Skirt 34. Singing Sweet - Tonight 35. Frisco Kid - Bright No Ras 36. Roundhead - Roll It Up 37. Beenie Man - Hot Gal Flexin 38. Twin Of Twins - Dont Tell Nuh Body 39. Future Fambo Beenie Man - Driking Rhum 40. Mr G - Swaggarfic 41. Beenie Man - Im Ok 42. Zj Liquid - Wifey Walk Out 43. Elephant Man - Shake It 44. Deva Bratt - Bounce 45. Iyara - Mi Nuh Know 46. Bramma - Defend Mi Own 47. Bad Gal Bambi - Counteraction Nicki Minaj Diss ...
- The Gorgeous Vescine winery - Chianti Classico wines HIANTI CLASSICO VESCINE: HISTORY, TRADITION, PASSION AND THE UNIQUE FEATURES OF THE CHIANTI CLASSICO TERRITORY. Our winery is located in the municipality of Radda in Chianti (Siena Province). An original historic town at 550 meters over sea level, right in the heart of Chianti Classico (Tuscany). The taste of our wines respects the history and tradition of this fabulous and unique territory. Vèscine winery is located into the cellar of Castelvecchi castle whose origins date back to the XI century (more than 1.000 years ago) . It is one of the oldest and beautiful places in the Chianti Classico area. The castle was built in order to protect the historic church: Pieve of Santa Maria Novella. Vèscine vineyards follow the sweet lines designed by the rolling hills of the Chianti Classico. The average altitude of 560 meters on the sea level is playing an important role in order to obtain wines rich in aroma and in polyphenols. The grapes and all the viticulture operations are made by hand in order to obtain the top quality. Brand Manager: Dott.Vincenzo Protti Mail:email@example.com Cell:+39 335 82.39.013
- JRickards Winery Sonoma County Tasting Room J. Rickards Winery - Hard Work makes a Dream Come True! J. Rickards Winery is a family run operation of both grape farming & wine production, and is located at the northern end of the Alexander Valley in Sonoma County. The owner, Jim Rickards, knew he wanted to be a farmer from the age of 12 years old. He grew up in the Big city of San Francisco and found that the city life didn't quite suit his natural ways and earthy disposition. So, he set his sights on farming and after a varied past including time in the military, cattle ranching in Petaluma, a full time position as an ER Nurse at Memorial Hospital in Petaluma, and fathering three children, he decided with his free time (aka nights) he would revitalize an old vineyard.....which brings us to J. Rickards Winery. Jim and his wife Eliza have been growing grapes for the bulk market and making wine for personal enjoyment since 1991 from their 60 acre vineyard. Encouraged by family & friends, they were inspired to open a winery and did so in 2005. Increasing their production required that they bring on Alex Holeman, their current winemaker, and his specialty is light, sweet, fruity wines that maintain their varietal character. At J. Rickards they make eight great wines all of which are available for complimentary tastings. One of their specialties is 'Zinfandel Ancestor Vines' from their Century old Zinfandel vines. Another is their 'Los Ninos Perdidos Red Dessert Wine' (The Lost Children) made from grapes that have been ...
- White Oak Winery & Wine Tasting Room, Sonoma County Alexander Valley White Oak in the Alexander Valley White Oak winery and wine tasting room is located in the heart of Alexander Valley on hwy 128 and was such a jewel to find - like a treasure chest right here in our own back yard. First, I have to say, this is one of the funniest and most giggley places we've been. The wine tasting room is teaming with a spirit much like the owners, Bill Myers, who is a retired fishing Captain from Alaska - laid back, care free and perfectly 'salty.' Bill started coming here in 1981 during his off-season from fishing and with salmon & crab in abundance - he bought a vineyard, bartered for a few lessons in winemaking, and from then on he was hooked! (no pun intended but I like it and think Bill will too!) White Oak focuses on making small lots of hand made artisan wines of superb quality and great value, like their Russian River Valley Chardonnay that they still age sur lie and hand stir every three weeks. Cost of this wonderful full bodied Chardonnay is only $24! Bill Parker, the winemaker, along with Bill Meyers, primarily focuses on making 5 wines really well. They are - Russian River Sauvignon Blanc, Russian River Chardonnay, Napa Valley Merlot, Napa Valley Syrah, and Napa Valley Cabernet. Prices range from $16-$30. Their beautiful outdoor kitchen plays host to their annual Crab Feast, Blackened Salmon Dinners, Lobster Lunch and can be rented for private parties. You get a good idea of their priorities right? Who can blame them? Just count me in! Also ...
- Glampire Halloween party at Jordan Winery www.celebritywinereview.tv Every year during Halloween, Jordan Winery throws an amazing party at the winery grounds in Healdsburg, CA. This year the theme is called "Glampire", glamorous vampires and Celebrity Wine Review TV will be there to join and cover the festivities
- Fess Parker Winery sample of their promotinal DVD
- Okanagan Wine Tour - Mission Hill Family Estate Winery Mission Hill Family Estate Winery in the Okanagan is where all wine tasting tours should begin. And with knowledgeable tour guides like Jesse, get ready to have a good time while you learn about different wines.
- Napa Valley wineries Silverado Trail produced this video for the Silverado Trail. This is the road less traveled in Napa Valley California. There are many wineries, red wine, white wine, tasting rooms, Napa Valley wine gifts, and international wineries that serve up Napa Valley Wines that are second to none.
- Fontanella Family Winery - The "New Kids" on Mount Veeder Fontanella Family Winery was started in 2005 by Karen and Jeff Fontanella. Jeff had been making wine in the Napa area for 11 years and studied viticulture at UC Davis, and Karen was an attorney working in both business development of small wineries and real estate investment law. Their joint backgrounds were primed for moving in the direction of their dream, to build a family winery. Their winery, located in the up and coming Mount Veeder area of Napa, was completed in July of 2008 and now in it's second year, produces 1000 cases annually. Fontanella Family Winery focuses on three main varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel and Chardonnay, all from the Napa Valley. These wines are rich, luscious and complex. Jeff's specialty is matching different winemaking techniques with specific vineyards. In this, he helps the wine to achieve it's full potential as he shepherds the grapes from crush to bottle. They also have a unique offering for wine enthusiasts across the country. A 'Blend Your Own' Wine Club, where you'll get to blend your very own Cabernet Sauvignon from the all inclusive kit they send you (including four half bottles of ultra premium Napa Valley wine). After blending, Jeff will customize a case to your liking and ship it to your doorjust in time for that special celebration! And yes, you do get the bragging rights! Fontanella Family Winery is open by appointment so be sure to phone ahead.
- Utah Wineries - America's Heartland Stacy Dezelsky operates a winery in an unlikely spot in the American West: Utah. Today, their experiment is paying off in unusual ways. For more of Episode 319 visit: The Monsanto Company - and the American Farm Bureau Federation - http make presentation of America's Heartland possible.
- Winery In Winter: Episode 2 For new videos, related information, and much more, visit: What goes on at a small winery during the winter months? If you think it's a slow time of year, you may be in for a surprise.
- City Winery NYC A look behind the scenes at Manhattan's only functioning winery.
- Cellar Number 8 - Asti Winery, Sonoma County Located on the original property of Asti Winery, located in Northern Sonoma County, Cellar No. 8 pays tribute to the propertys rich history. You might know Asti Winery as the once-famed "Italian Swiss Colony," founded in 1881 by Andrea Sbarboro, who formed an entire community, with other Italian and Swiss immigrants, around the art of winemaking. They focused on using time-honored methods and techniques from the 'Old Country. In the 1960's, the Italian Swiss Colony was the second largest tourist attraction in California, next to Disneyland. In fact, there are many stories of friends who visited this historic winery as children, whose parents had made Asti Winery a regular vacation destination in Northern California. This was a grand place in its day, which hosted many parties for the California elite, including top government officials. The Asti Winery has always been a working winery, but only recently reopened its doors to the public as home to Cellar No. 8. Paul Rydquist, Winemaker for Cellar No. 8, prides himself on using traditional winemaking techniques, and handcrafting rich, complex wines from carefully chosen vineyards, making wines in a way that Andrea Sbarboro would approve. Cellar No. 8 wines are rich in flavor, approachable and affordable. With two different labels and price points, there is something for every palate and pocket. The White Label produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Merlot, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, priced at $10 and is readily available ...
- Lodi Winery "Winning" A Lodi winery has won the "Best Label in the World" award.
- Mambo Loco at Raphael Winery LI Winter Jazz Fest was invited to the closing day of the Long Island Winter Jazz Fest at the Raphael Winery Featuring Latin Music Band MAMBO LOCO. We were surrounded by wonderful people, in a wonderful environment on the grounds of a very beautiful spanish style villa winery. Good music, great wine and great friends makes for an unforgettable event. Thanks to Milta Nunzi, Raphael Winery and the guys from Mambo Loco for being so gracious. ♥
- Tour Landon Winery Greenville Texas.avi Landon Winery's newest location is now open for business. Complete with tasting room, private dining rooms, large ballroom and elegant restrooms.
- Geyser Peak Winery - Sonoma County Tasting Room Geyser Peak Winery - On Top of the World! Geyser Peak is one of the oldest and most award-winning wineries in Sonoma County. Founded in 1880 by Augustus Quitzow and built in 1882, it's perched on a hillside overlooking Geyser Peak Mountain where geothermal clouds still billow from it's summit. Geyser Peak winery is located in Geyserville just north of Healdsburg. It is a pioneer of the beautiful Alexander Valley, a well-known region for Cabernet Sauvignon, and produces fruit-forward, food-friendly wines. The winemakers, Mick Schroeter and Ondine Chatton, are passionate about making wine. They bring forward their unique styles and traditional winemaking techniques and combine them with New World innovations......winning them some of the top reviews and most notable rewards in the industry. Geyser Peak winery has stunning views, stellar wines and gracious service - all wrapped up in a historical setting.
- Napa / Sonoma Wine Tour 2006 - Hartford Family Winery Part 1 Hartford Part 1. Steve and Anthony Tasting and Touring at Hartfort Family Winery on thier Napa/Sonoma wine tour. This video was shot earlier on the same day as Wine Talk Part 1-10 were.
- The Hommie Diaries 2 "The Winery" Watch the Hommies Getting their Grown N ***cee on at the Wineries for Liz's going away!!! ahah CRUNKNESS
- Mill Creek Vineyards and Winery, Sonoma County Wine Tasting Room Mill Creek Vineyards and Winery - Grape to Bottle, All in One Place Mill Creek Vineyards and Winery, located in the southern end of Dry Creek Valley, has been in the Kreck family for three generations. The family moved to the area in 1965 and opened it's winery in 1974. The Tasting room, modeled after Wood Mills found in the area at the turn of the century, opened in 1982. The winery has been a small family operation from the beginning and one of the things they pride themselves on most, is the efficiency with which they produce their wine. All in one place the grape is grown, harvested, crushed, aged, bottled, sipped and sold. It's a very sustainable process and the integrity of the final product remains within their reach, and their control. Mill Creek Winery has won some of the most prestigious awards including Sonoma County Harvest Fair's coveted Sweepstakes award. They were also one of the first producers to bring you varietal Merlot! The winery and tasting room sit on a knoll with sweeping panoramic views of Fitch Mountain, Mount St. Helena, Geyser Peak and the every changing vineyards that surround them. They have abundant picnic areas from which to basque in the beauty, the history, the memories.. and of course, the wine!
- Winery - Wine - Making Wine in Colorado A winemakers account of making wine in the Colorado Rockies.
- Wild Blossom Meadery & Winery Part 1: Episode #13 The Wild Blossom Meadery & Winery is Chicago's first winery and only meadery...and the first winery on the Illinois Wine Trail. The mead is made with local honey, straight from Chicago's rooftops, lakefront, and nearby beehives. We join winemaker and beekeeper Greg Fisher to see how this local mead is made, from harvesting honey on the Marriott rooftop, to making mead in his Beverly shop.
- Artiste Winery and Tasting Studio When visiting downtown Healdsburg, a visit to 'Artiste tasting studio' is a must! Artistes' wines are made in the same manner as an impressionist painting - they are meant to tell a story but one where the viewer, or the taster in this case, develops their own impression of what it is they are experiencing. Winemaker Bion Rice blends grapes from different varietals, regions and vintages to create his own unique work of art. He refers to his wines as Impressionist Cuvees. The tasting studio doubles as a working art studio fashioned in the 1870's era, when Impressionist painting was at its' peak. On any given day you may see a professional artist painting the rendition of a new wine label, or you may even approach the canvas yourself and try your hand with a brush and a pot of paint. The Healdsburg tasting room is the second for Artiste. Their first is located in Historic Old Santa Ynez, CA.
- Raphael vineyard and winery Please view in high quality mode, for some reason standard mode look HORRIBLE. A quick little tour of the Raphael vineyard and winery and the upstairs tower looking out at the vineyard fields. I was there for my cousin's wedding, it was really nice. June 7, 2008.
twitter about winery
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about winery
“CapRock Winery There are no recent entries on this blog. Categories. Tags. Archive. Archive. November 2010. Sun. Mon. Tue. Wed. Thu. Fri. Sat. 31. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26”
— CapRock Winery > Blog - View Blog,
“New generation - Old school. Fresh ideas - Wise decisions. Chyrius - choice of professionals!”
“Blog for Charnu Winery, a producer of ultra-premium Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon”
— Full-Bodied Winery Blog | Charnu Winery,
“Paso Robles winery offering hand crafted wines and a magnificent sculpture garden. A My intention for this blog is to share my work as the winemaker/vintner and news about the continuing development of our winery and tasting room”
— Sculpterra Winery Blog - A Paso Robles Wine Country Experience,
“Welcome to the new Lange Estate Winery blog. We hope you find this informative and enjoyable. We like to think of it as our newspaper - an opportunity for our”
— Welcome to our blog! | LANGE ESTATE WINERY,
“A blog from your best friends at Girard Winery Today we talked briefly with Zach Long, winemaker at Girard Winery, to gain some insight into next steps in the winery once harvest is complete”
— The Old Vine — A blog from your best friends at Girard Winery,
“This BLOG is to the discuss the Winery at St. George and the $30M Federal lawsuit filed Check the survey on the winery blog at: http:/// where over 90”
— The Winery at St. George,
“If you have a paid blog and are seeing this message please update your blog DNS to point at the IP discontinuation were sent out to all customers with a free blog at the end of May, June, and the final email”
— Blog Service Discontinued,
“We have two different blogs for your reading pleasure. The From the Winery blog is written by Maria and talks about the goings on at the Winery and Wine Bar,”
— Blog | R. Stuart & Co. Winery,
“A winery video blog (aka wine vlog) with wine videos, wine tasting videos, winemaking videos, food videos, cooking videos, food recipe videos, theme party ideas and home entertaining tips from Jordan Vineyard & Winery in Sonoma County”
— The Journey of Jordan Winery: wine videos, food video blog,
related keywords for winery
- winery cincinnati
- winery in kentucky
- winery in indiana
- winery colerain
- winery kentucky
- winery in northern kentucky
- winery ohio
- winery at versailles
- winery in ohio
- winery in morrow ohio
- winery cincinnati oh
- winery cincinnati wedding
- winery cincinnati area
- vinoklet winery cincinnati ohio
- meyer winery cincinnati
- winery in cincinnati
similar for winery
- farm wineries
- farm winery
- free encyclopedia
- the farm
- commercial wineries
- farm winery law
- wine barrels
- wine companies
- tank farms
- quality wines
- winemaking equipment
- the american
- houghton mifflin company
- unanswered questions
- how to
- cosentino winery
- quady winery
- dessert wine
- muscat wines
- california winery
- sweet wine
- fortified wine
- orange muscat
- black muscat
- ca usa
- cabernet sauvignon
- pinot noir
- sauvignon blanc
- sonoma county
- sonoma valley
- chalk hill chardonnay
- russian river valley
- tasting room
- creative commons
- wn network
- wine tasting room
- alexander valley
- geyser peak winery
- winery tour
- the examiner
- wine club
- second street
- red blend
- posse foundation
- mailing list
- our people
- ledson winery
- dessert wines
- gourmet market