- There appear to be almost twice as many Americans with bipolar disorder as previously thought, and many are not getting the treatments they need, researchers from the National Institute of Mental Health report. — “Bipolar Illness Widely Underdiagnosed”,
- As ever, may your interests range widely! WRI 67: A Modern-Day Diogenes. August 29, 2010 Uncategorized 2 Comments. A Date in Queens: Copyright © Widely Ranging Interests. Design by Robbie Williams WP Themes & ND83 Hosted at Cooler Websites Graphic Design by. — “Widely Ranging Interests”,
- Definition of widely in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is widely? Meaning of widely as a legal term. What does widely mean in law?. — “widely legal definition of widely. widely synonyms by the”, legal-
- widely so as to leave much space or distance between; 'widely separated'. — “widely: Information from ”,
- 2. over a wide space or area: a widely distributed plant. 3. by or among a large number of persons: a widely known artist. 4. in many or various subjects, cases, etc.: to be widely read. 5. greatly, very much, or very: widely differing accounts of an event. — “widely: meaning and definitions — ”,
- Widely Used Manufacturers & Widely Used Suppliers Directory - Find a Widely Used Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Widely Used Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Widely Used-Widely Used Manufacturers, Suppliers and”,
- Definition of widely in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of widely. Pronunciation of widely. Translations of widely. widely synonyms, widely antonyms. Information about widely in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “widely - definition of widely by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Definition of widely in the Dictionary. Meaning of widely. What does widely mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the word widely. Information about widely in the dictionary,. — “What does widely mean? definition, meaning and pronunciation”,
- to a great extent by or among a large well-dispersed group of people. — “Widely - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Free online English dictionary. We define widely as NWidely \Wide'ly\, adv.1. In a wide manner; to a wide degree or extent; far;extensively; as, the. — “Definition of Widely from ”,
- Major sports news, odds, matchup statistics, injuries, and free picks covering NFL, MLB, NBA and college sports. — “”,
- List of 28 causes of Widely-spaced teeth, alternative diagnoses, rare causes, misdiagnoses, patient stories, and much more. — “Widely-spaced teeth - Symptom Checker - check medical”,
- Assamese is also understood and spoken widely in Arunachal Pradesh, which has a population of 1.1 million. Ethnologue - SIL's Ethnologue, widely referenced source for the world's languages. — “List of languages by number of native speakers - Wikipedia”,
- Try searching the web for is this treatment widely used. Top Answers. More than 500,000 women worldwide have been treated with GYNECARE THERMACHOICE. Ninety-five percent of the women who have had the therapy using GYNECARE THERMACHOICE are still happy with the results after 5 years. — “Is this treatment widely used? - ”,
- Widely spaced teeth can be a temporary condition related to normal growth and the development of adult teeth. Other symptoms accompany the appearance of widely spaced teeth. — “Widely Spaced Teeth - Symptoms, Causes, Tests - NY Times”,
- Widely spaced teeth - Treatment, Widely spaced teeth can be a temporary condition r. — “Widely spaced teeth - Treatment”, umm.edu
- 24 Hour Shipping on most orders. Customizable widely gifts - t-shirts, posters, coffee mugs, embroidery, and more from . Choose your favorite widely gift from thousands of available products. — “Widely T-Shirts, Widely Gifts, Art, Posters, and more”,
- Mark 7:36 He commanded them that they should tell no one, but the more he commanded them, so much the more widely they proclaimed it. Luke 2:17 When they saw it, they publicized widely the saying which was spoken to them about this child. — “Bible Concordance: Widely”,
- Widely definition, to a wide extent. See more. — “Widely | Define Widely at ”,
- widely Health Articles - widely Information - Free widely article - "When I was a medical student I became so fascinated with liposuction that I decided to have the procedure done during my plastic surgery rotation. As I was going under. — “widely Health Articles - widely Information”,
- The world will either move forward toward unity and widely shared prosperity - or it will move apart. The leader must aim high, see big, judge widely, thus setting himself apart form the ordinary people who debate in narrow confines. — “Definition of Widely”,
- A widely-used urine test, utilized by drug-testing laboratories to detect alcohol consumption, is too inaccurate to be reliable, according to an advisory issued by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. — “EtG Test - Widely-Used EtG Test for Alcohol Unreliable”,
related images for widely
- このカラー画像を入手 390x300 800x600 1024x768 1600x1200 このカラーのバッジを共有しなさい
- While not the tallest waterfall in the US it 039 certainly one
- 000000025848 jpg
- In the hours leading up to U S President Barack Obama s 24 hour visit to Ghana life went on as usual for some in at least one community in Accra the capital of the West African nation Yes there were Obama T shirts and Obama flip flops but in Labadi an Accra slum people were engaged in daily routines Women cooked over open fires and bathed children Men sat in shops or
- Field air service for fisheries biologists Float planes are used
- <i>Chamelaucium uncinatum< i> Geraldton wax<br ><div class=subcap>Medium
- Fri 07 Aug 09 Gestational diabetes poses risk for baby mother ~ Gail M Williams
- 一戸建て What s New
- Crazy2 people Alif in the middle with mouth widely open jpg
- Both Austin Texas and Hartford Connecticut claim they ll be offering their citizens bus rapid transit in the next few years But with Austin paying only $1 million a mile for its new
- Clearly articulate and widely communicate your pricing strategies
- Adelaide is still widely known as the City of Churches jpg
- Hierba Buena makes wonderful tea and grows widely in the region
- 4 photos
- We Have Managed To Make Budapest Widely Known in NATO
- 3 Colour Amber necklace
- Akyazi Duster Akyazi dusters are widely used in schools officesi
- King Stampede Expatriate Widely T Shirt
- Photo credit for above © Jim Moore
- Market Coordinator and widely respected community food authority
- Fort Widley Ramparts
- The infrastructure in the quake striken areas is widely destroyed
- Napolitano a widely popular
- このカラー画像を入手 390x300 800x600 1024x768 1600x1200 このカラーのバッジを共有しなさい
- The History of Delight created in studio to capture the spirit
- Headstock area features standard and widely available 1 5 headset
- widely 2 medium jpg
- widely jpg
- Terry works mostly on his own from a workshop behind his cottage
- ITT SINCGARS
- related The only real traits that unite them all are possesion of all or some of the following beak feathers and wings Some have all of these others only one or two They vary widely in body form there are subgriffins with hooves horns armour you name a description and they ll be a subgriffin to fit it They fill numerous ecological across Darenas being
- Joan Marbeck is playing a role in reviving Kristang a form of
- widely2 jpg
- Blast widely blasted
- Mon 16 Mar 09 Gestational diabetes poses risk for baby mother ~ Gail M Williams
- stretching of a shaky metaphorical construct SMU Mustang fans will be watching the Bejiing Olympics closely as no fewer than 14 Southern Methodist alumni will be competing not provided by SMU
- A selection of Kona Brewing Company s handcrafted beers is widely
related videos for widely
- Billy Collins - The Lanyard Complete video at: fora.tv Former US Poet Laureate Billy Collins reads his poem, "The Lanyard." ----- Poet Billy Collins is a unique literary figure - a widely read contemporary poet. The former US Poet Laureate and New York State Poet has received fellowships from the New York Foundation for the Arts, the National Endowment for the Arts, and the Guggenheim Foundation, though his most dramatic honors come from a wide and appreciative readership. Collins's poetry collections, including The Trouble With Poetry and Other Poems, Nine Horses, Sailing Alone Around the Room, and Picnic, Lightening, have broken records for poetry sales. His writing is marked by inventiveness beyond traditional poetry forms with ironic twists and lyrical turns of phrase that resonate powerfully. An advocate for integrating poetry into everyday life, Collins compiled the anthologies Poetry 180 and 180 More with poems for every day of a typical school year. Billy Collins has been a professor of English at Lehman College of the City University of New York since 1968 - City Arts & Lectures Billy Collins is the author of several books of poetry and two anthologies of contemporary poetry, including The Trouble with Poetry: And Other Poems; The Arts of Drowning, which was a finalist for the Lenore Marshall prize; and Questions About Angels, which won the National Poetry Series in 1990. He is also a distinguished professor of English at Lehman College (CUNY). Collins served as US Poet Laureate (2001-2003 ...
- Tro-lo-love: Soviet crooner needs no words to win over web More than forty years after recording a catchy tune, a Soviet singer never expected his widely forgotten melody would make him an internet sensation - and have millions singing along. Edward Hills song has no real words, but thanks to the web, does have a new lease on life. RT's Gayane Chichakyan met the 'Trololo man'.
- Beer Goggles! Alcohol Makes This Girl ***y in this WIDELY popular commercial spot seen OVER 10 MILLION TIMES online! Commissioned by and created by SecretSauce.TV
- Philosopher Slavoj Zizeck on Democracy Now- 2/6 "Everybody in the World Except US Citizens Should Be Allowed to Vote and Elect the American Government" - Leading Intellectual Slavoj Žižek Slavoj Žižek, the renowned philosopher, psycho***yst and cultural theorist, joins us in our firehouse studio for a wide-ranging discussion. Žižek has been called "the Elvis of cultural theory" and is widely considered to be one of Europe's leading intellectuals. He has written more than fifty books and speaks to sold-out audiences around the world. [includes rush transcript]
- Philosopher Slavoj Zizeck on Democracy Now- 6/6 World Renowned Philosopher Slavoj Zizek on the Iraq War, the Bush Presidency, the War on Terror & More Part two of our wide-ranging discussion with Slavoj Zizek, the philosopher, psycho***yst and cultural theorist. He has been called the "Elvis of cultural theory" and is widely considered to be one of Europe's leading intellectuals. He has written more than fifty books and speaks to sold-out audiences around the world. [includes rush transcript]
- CNN: Google award to Khan Academy CNN: Salman Khan talks about Google award to Khan Academy
- Drugs Delaney Letter - Outside Providence Clip from the movie 'Outside Providence' Finally, a higher quality version.
- 4. Day Trading Lesson 4: The Basics of Charts The fourth lesson in a series on technical ***ysis for day traders of the forex, futures, and stock markets. The tool of the day trader when ***yzing the forex, futures, or stock markets is the price chart. Very simply a price chart is a chart showing the movement of the price of a financial instrument over a chosen time. Most charts will allow a wide variety of time frames to be displayed and the time frame that day traders choose to use varies widely and depends on each traders trading style. In general, longer term traders will focus on daily time frames and above, and shorter term traders will focus on intraday charts such as hourly or 15 minute charts. Many traders will also use a combination of time frames in order to get a full picture of what price has been doing by, for instance, looking first at a longer term daily chart, then moving to an hourly chart, and then finally to a 15 minute chart.
- Episode 2: One Voice in the Cosmic Fugue(Cosmos: A Personal Voyage, Carl Sagan) This video is owned or licensed by Koch Entertainment & Sony Music Entertainment. Cosmos: A Personal Voyage is a thir***-part television series written by Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan, and Steven Soter, with Sagan as presenter. It was executive-produced by Adrian Malone, produced by David Kennard, Geoffrey Haines-Stiles and Gregory Andorfer, and directed by the producers and David Oyster, Richard Wells, Tom Weidlinger, and others. It covered a wide range of scientific subjects including the origin of life and a perspective of our place in the universe. The series was first broadcast by the Public Broadcasting Service in 1980, and was the most widely watched series in the history of American public television until The Civil War (1990). As of 2009, it is still the most widely watched PBS series in the world. It won an Emmy and a Peabody Award and has since been broadcast in more than 60 countries and seen by over 500 million people. A book to accompany the series was also published.
- FATES WARNING - THE APPARITION Classic Fates Warning from The Spectre Within album 1985 with John Arch on vocals. LYRICS: When the stars are right and you're alone Take a journey, lock the world tight Out of your mind. The hall beckons your presence, the doors Open wide you're to decide to turn back. Deep the bowels of this black abyss. Compelled I just can't resist it, take me Take me away take me away I wanna know what's deep within Take me away Drawing near someone passes through me, A silent entity never looking back I won't dare Evil eyes staring through he walls of stone As I feared I travel not alone. Laughter's echoes with the blatant wind I have passed the threshold deep within me A voice of thunder said turn back Tabernacle is forbidden No mortal dares to enter here I want to know Flame is burning center of a fountain yearning, waters Spring eternal, spiritual water physical fire Above center is sky, cold neverness Just vastness filled with stars upon stars In the four corners of life are the golden mirrors Reflecting what you are and what you are to be In the first is a young boy white dove in His hand, in the second is a warrior in armor In the third is the old man gold watch In his hand fourth and last No reflection at all No reflection at all No reflection at all Waters rise toward physical fire, voice says Tabernacle is forbidden never looking back I don't dare If the water touches the flame Forever in darkness yes I'll remain. White dove flies from the young boys hand Through the mirror ...
- Chess Openings: Sicilian Defense The Sicilian Defense is widely considered the best defense against white's e4 opening move. Here we discuss various lines in the sicilian defense and key concepts to consider when you play the sicilian.
- Episode 1: The Shores of the Cosmic Ocean (Cosmos: A Personal Voyage, Carl Sagan) This video is owned or licensed by Koch Entertainment & Sony Music Entertainment. Cosmos: A Personal Voyage is a thir***-part television series written by Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan, and Steven Soter, with Sagan as presenter. It was executive-produced by Adrian Malone, produced by David Kennard, Geoffrey Haines-Stiles and Gregory Andorfer, and directed by the producers and David Oyster, Richard Wells, Tom Weidlinger, and others. It covered a wide range of scientific subjects including the origin of life and a perspective of our place in the universe. The series was first broadcast by the Public Broadcasting Service in 1980, and was the most widely watched series in the history of American public television until The Civil War (1990). As of 2009, it is still the most widely watched PBS series in the world. It won an Emmy and a Peabody Award and has since been broadcast in more than 60 countries and seen by over 500 million people. A book to accompany the series was also published.
- Sissel - Shenandoah Sissel, the international singing sensation from Norway, is widely regarded as one of the finest and most talented sopranos in the world. Her crystalclear voice has made Sissel a national institution in Norway. Sissel has sung all over the world, selling over six million solo albums. She contributed the haunting vocal tracks for the soundtrack to Titanic. She has been doing great duets with singers like Placido Domingo, Charles Aznavour, Taro Ichihara, Bryn Terfel, Jose Carreras, Russell Watson, Kurt Nilsen, Neil Sedaka and Josh Groban. A very remarkable voice you will only hear once in your lifetime. "Shenandoah" (also called "Oh Shenandoah", or "Across the Wide Missouri") is an American folk song, dating to the early 19th century. The lyrics may tell the story of a roving trader in love with the daughter of an Indian chief; in this interpretation, the rover tells the chief of his intent to take the girl with him far to the west, across the Missouri River. Other interpretations tell of a pioneer's nostalgia for the Shenandoah River Valley in Virginia, and a young woman who is its daughter; or of a Union soldier in the American Civil War, dreaming of his country home to the west of the Missouri river, in Shenandoah, Iowa (though the town lies some 50 miles east of the river). The provenance of the song is unclear. The song is also associated with escaped slaves. They were said to sing the song in gratitude because the river allowed their scent to be lost. The Shenandoah ...
- James Lovelock - A Final Warning: by Nature Video James Lovelock is best known as the father of Gaia theory; the idea that all parts of our planet form a complex interacting system, like a single organism. His new book depicts Gaia in trouble. In this interview Lovelock sounds a final warning for planet earth and enthuses about his upcoming space trip.
- Facebook will NOT end on March 15th - it's a hoax! An internet hoax is spreading widely claiming that Facebook will end on March 15th. Sophos explains how the hoax came about, and how you should take better care before sharing links. Learn more at ***
- Plasma: The 4th State of Matter Plasma is widely considered to be the fourth state of matter due to its unique properties. Plasma is a gas in which the atoms are ionized, meaning there are free negatively charged electrons and positively charged ions. This collection of charged particles can be controlled by electromagnetic fields and this allows plasmas to be used as a controllable reactive gas. The electronics industry uses this concept to etch very small patterns into silicon to make our modern day devices smaller and more efficient. This movie was produced by students Bobby Bruce and Michael Sweatt for the A. James Clark School of Engineering's 2008 Vid/Terp competition.
- Twitter onmouseover security vulnerability widely exploited. Demo from Sophos A security vulnerability on Twitter is being actively exploited. More details at: ***
- Todd Oliver, Most popular ventriloquist and Comedian Brooks International presents Todd Oliver. . Todd Oliver is widely known as America's most popular ventriloquist. His one of a kind comedy attracts audiences of all ages and backgrounds as he headlines aboard the Showboat Branson Belle in Branson MO. In addition to his Branson appearances, Todd tours extensively at theatres, comedy clubs, and corporate events across the nation. Todd is best known for his work with his real talking dog - Irving, a live Boston Terrier who throws witty insults and sings. Audience participation and personalizing the show for special events is a part of Todd's proven successful formula, which has made his show a strong consistent draw in top entertainment venues across America.
- Philosopher Slavoj Zizeck on Democracy Now- 3/6 World Renowned Philosopher Slavoj Zizek on the Iraq War, the Bush Presidency, the War on Terror & More Part two of our wide-ranging discussion with Slavoj Zizek, the philosopher, psycho***yst and cultural theorist. He has been called the "Elvis of cultural theory" and is widely considered to be one of Europe's leading intellectuals. He has written more than fifty books and speaks to sold-out audiences around the world. [includes rush transcript]
- Billy Collins - Litany Complete video at: fora.tv Former US Poet Laureate Billy Collins discusses stealing material from other writers, and reads his poem, "Litany." ----- Poet Billy Collins is a unique literary figure - a widely read contemporary poet. The former US Poet Laureate and New York State Poet has received fellowships from the New York Foundation for the Arts, the National Endowment for the Arts, and the Guggenheim Foundation, though his most dramatic honors come from a wide and appreciative readership. Collins's poetry collections, including The Trouble With Poetry and Other Poems, Nine Horses, Sailing Alone Around the Room, and Picnic, Lightening, have broken records for poetry sales. His writing is marked by inventiveness beyond traditional poetry forms with ironic twists and lyrical turns of phrase that resonate powerfully. An advocate for integrating poetry into everyday life, Collins compiled the anthologies Poetry 180 and 180 More with poems for every day of a typical school year. Billy Collins has been a professor of English at Lehman College of the City University of New York since 1968 - City Arts & Lectures Billy Collins is the author of several books of poetry and two anthologies of contemporary poetry, including The Trouble with Poetry: And Other Poems; The Arts of Drowning, which was a finalist for the Lenore Marshall prize; and Questions About Angels, which won the National Poetry Series in 1990. He is also a distinguished professor of English at Lehman College (CUNY ...
- Xanadu Tony Award Performance HQ Xanadu's performance of "Don't Walk Away" at the 2008 Tony Awards.
- Glee - We Need A Little Christmas Full Song HQ. The Glee Christmas album. The album tracks includes _____________________________________________________ 1. We Need A Little Christmas (Jenna Ushkowitz, Amber Riley, Chris Colfer) 2. Deck The Rooftop (Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Naya Rivera, Kevin McHale, Heather Morris, and Jenna Ushkowitz) 3. Merry Christmas Darling (Lea Michele) 4. Baby, It's Cold Outside (Chris Colfer and Darren Criss) 5. The Most Wonderful Day Of The Year (Chord Overstreet, Mark Salling, Kevin McHale, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Jenna Ushkowitz, and Heather Morris) 6. Last Christmas (Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Amber Riley, Kevin McHale, Mark Salling, Jenna Ushkowitz, and Chris Colfer) 7. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (Lea Michele, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, and Jenna Ushkowitz) 8. O Christmas Tree (Matthew Morrison) 9. Jingle Bells (Cory Monteith, Mark Salling, and Kevin McHale) 10. You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch (kd lang and Morrison) 11. Angels We Have Heard On High (Amber Riley) 12. O Holy Night (Lea Michele)
- Is It A Good Idea To Microwave Duct Tape? Experiment #267: Duct Tape It's a widely accepted fact that duct tape can fix just about anything... but how strong is it after a few minutes in our microwave? So, you're probably wondering, Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This? Tune in to find out. Twice a week, microwave specialist Jory Caron and his team, microwave different objects... so you don't have to! The "Jory Caron Microwave Laboratory 3.1" is a state-of-the-art facility equipped with tinfoil shielding, a ventilation system, emergency surge protectors, safety masks, and many ***y microwaves. New episodes every Monday & Wednesday! +++++++++++++++++++++++ Thanks to LazerDuckStudios for donating the Duct Tape! +++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++ Related Videos +++++ Microwave: Glue -- Microwave: Gum -- Jon's World: Twitter Annotations -- +++++ Support The Show +++++ FAQ Video - bit.ly T-Shirts ----- bit.ly ideo App ---- Live Show -- bit.ly Watch Flagged Videos -- bit.ly +++++ Connect With Us +++++ ::: Jonathan Paula ::: YouTube ---- bit.ly Twitter ------- bit.ly Facebook --- bit.ly ::: Jory Caron ::: YouTube ---- bit.ly Twitter ------- bit.ly Facebook --- bit.ly ::: Riley McIlwain ::: YouTube ---- bit.ly Twitter ------- bit.ly Facebook --- bit.ly ::: ideo Productions ::: YouTube ---- bit.ly Twitter ------- bit.ly Facebook --- bit.ly +++++ Video Credits +++++ Starring: Jory Caron, Riley McIlwain, & Jonathan Paula Filmed & Edited By: Jonathan ...
- Object Capabilities for Security Google Tech Talks November, 30 2007 ABSTRACT Existing systems often do a poor job of meeting the principle of least privilege. I will discuss how object capability systems and language-based methods can help address this shortcoming. In language-based object capability systems, an object reference is treated as a capability; unforgeability of references ensures unforgeability of capabilities; and all privileges are expressed as capabilities in this way. This makes it possible to decompose the system into distrusting "privilege-separated" components, providing each component with the least privilege it needs to do its job; to reason about the privileges and powers available to various program elements, often in a local (modular) way; and to avoid common pitfalls, such as confused deputy and TOCTTOU vulnerabilities. I will attempt to introduce the audience to some work in this area that is perhaps not so widely known, and I will describe some work in progress to construct a subset of Java, called Joe-E, that is intended to enable capability-style programming using a programming syntax that is familiar to Java programmers. Speaker: David Wagner David Wagner is an Associate Professor in the Computer Science Division at the University of California at Berkeley with extensive experience in computer security and cryptography. He and his Berkeley colleagues are known for discovering a wide variety of security vulnerabilities in various cellphone standards, 802.11 ...
- Thomas Sowell - Gender Bias and Income Disparity: A Myth? Complete video at: fora.tv Hoover Institution Senior Fellow Thomas Sowell argues that economic differences between working men and women are not generally due to employer discrimination, as is widely alleged. ----- Peter Robinson speaks with Thomas Sowell about his new book Economic Facts and Fallacies in which Sowell exposes some of the most popular fallacies about economic issues. Sowell takes on the conventional thinking on a wide swath of America's economic life, from male-female economic differences to income stagnation, executive pay, and social mobility to economics of higher education. In all cases he demonstrates how economics relates to the social issues that deeply affect our country - Hoover Institution Thomas Sowell is an American economist, political writer, and commentator. He is currently a senior fellow of the Hoover Institution at Stanford University. In 1990, he won the Francis Boyer Award, presented by the American Enterprise Institute. In 2002 he was awarded the National Humanities Medal for prolific scholarship melding history, economics, and political science. Peter M. Robinson is a research fellow at the Hoover Institution, where he writes about business and politics, edits Hoover's quarterly journal, the Hoover Digest, and hosts Hoover's television program, Uncommon Knowledge.
- TANDBERG Telepresence Interoperability and B2B Video Conferencing It is widely accepted that telepresence can change the way people experience meetings— and thereby change the way people work. But in the gloom of the global recession, companies are asking themselves how they can get even more value out of their communications assets. To that end, interoperability is key. Certainly, isolated telepresence rooms that can talk effectively to each other, but not to other videoconferencing or telepresence systems, are creating cost savings and improving productivity. But as corporate executives ask what more can be done, the answer is connectivity—making it possible for telepresence rooms to connect to other video conferencing systems, so that more employees can participate in more meetings, without incurring the high costs of travel. Critical to success is standards-based integration with non-telepresence systems that can deliver the best audio and video for each endpoint, rather than that dictated by the lowestcommon- denominator device. This is a consideration that many companies—and even some telepresence vendors—often forget, but it is key to leveraging the full value of a telepresence solution. For additional information regarding TANDBERG Telepresence and Video Conferencing (VTC) solutions, please call us at 1-800-224-7083 or visit us online at .
- TORRE DE BELEM Tower of Belém Portugal Widely visible, and in the form of a ship rising out of the sea, Portugal's Torre De Belém, 'Belém Tower', is a fascinating structure which symbolizes the spirit of discovery of its creator, King John II and completed by King Manuel I . Here, Byzantine, Venetian, Arabian, and even Indian building elements combine in monumental Manueline style. In order to protect the approaches to Lisbon, canons point threateningly out to sea and its vast cellars were originally used as a means of defence. Massive stone blocks hermetically seal the interior from the outside world. It was here that the discoverer, Vasco de Gama, dreamed of distant lands.
- Oil Spill Health: Toxicologist Discusses Chemical Dispersants Please take the four minutes it takes to watch this video. Worth it for your health, worth it for your awareness as to the effects of Corexit. Want to learn more - contact chris at tirn dot net "I interviewed Destin, FL residents who confirmed flights spraying Corexit occurred on multiple nights, and once during the day, over nearshore waters and beaches. JOIN a coalition to ban the use of these chemicals near our beaches, water supplies, and cities." - Chris CONTACT: ProjectGulfImpact@
- Mozart - Symphony No. 25 in G Minor K183 - Mov. 1/4 WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART (1756-1791) Symphony for orchestra in G minor K183 1. Allegro con brio Performed by The English Concert Directed by Trevor Pinnock *This symphony was Mozart's first minor key symphony apart from the overture to "Betulia liberata". It is dated 5 October 1773. With its wide-leap melodic lines and brisk musical subjects, this symphony is characteristic of the "Sturm und Drang" style. By contrast, Mozart's only other minor key symphony, number 40 (also in G minor), is not typically viewed as part of this movement. This piece is widely known as the opening music in Miloš Forman's film "Amadeus".
- SUPERWOG EPISODE 1 Superwog is a fictional wog superhero widely considered to be one of the most famous and popular of such characters and an Australian cultural icon. Visit: .au
- Begum Abida Parveen - Tere ishq nachaya 1 Most widely sung composition of Bulle-shah, Sultan Bahu & Kabir Like the radiant lone moon her voice shimmers in teh mystical night skies. She renders timeless poetry in her sublime style.
- Return of the FreewayBlogger ver 2.0 The FreewayBlogger gets his message out, again and again. Edited to Steve Earle's 'The Revolution Starts Now'.
- 88 mm gun The 88 mm gun (eighty-eight) is a German anti-aircraft and anti-tank artillery gun from World War II. They were widely used throughout the war, and could be found on almost every battlefield. Developments of the original models led to a wide variety of guns that could be identified as "an 88". The name applies to a series of anti-aircraft guns officially called the 8,8 cm FlaK 18, 36 or 37. FlaK is a German contraction of either Fl(ugzeug)a(bwehr)-K(anone) or Fl(ug)a(bwehr)-K(anone) (hence the capital K, nowadays one word) meaning anti-aircraft gun, the original purpose of the eighty-eight. In informal German use, the guns were universally known as the Acht-acht (8-8), a contraction of Acht-komma-acht Zentimeter ("German" 8.8 cm). The name could also describe newer and more powerful models, the FlaK 41 and 43, although these were different weapons. In general terms the gun was less capable in the anti-aircraft role than the British QF 3.7 inch AA gun or United States 90 mm gun models. Unlike those weapons, however, the 88 was built in very large numbers, mounted on a versatile mounting from which it could be fired without unlimbering. Success as an improvised anti-tank gun led to a separate line of guns for anti-tank use, the Panzerabwehr-Kanone (PaK) 88 (German: "anti-tank gun") and as the main armament for tanks such as the Tiger I, the 8.8 cm KwK 36. The introduction of the FlaK 41/43 led to a similar series of anti-tank conversions with even higher performance ...
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Final Mix - No Heart Man...talk about overkill... This is one of the four extra bosses in Final Mix. Also, no commenting about the spamming of the Square button. Enjoy 15 minutes of rolling. ;D
- Newton: The Dark Heretic (Part 1 of 6) "Newton: The Dark Heretic" (2003) Part 1: Part 2: Part 3: Part 4: Part 5: Part 6: Runtime: 00:59:01 Sir Isaac Newton (1642-1727) is widely regarded as the greatest scientist in the history of the world. A physicist, mathematician, astronomer, philosopher and theologian, one of Newton's works, "Philosophia Naturalis Principia Mathematica" (1687), is considered to be the most influential book in the history of science. Yet relatively few people are aware of Newton's very serious pursuit into alchemy and the esoterica, the practice of which would have been deemed heretical in his day. Beautifully written and directed, with fantastic acting and costume, "Newton: The Dark Heretic" (2003) explores Newton's alchemical endeavours, revealing a man few would recognise. Many of Newton's private m***cripts are examined, which paint a very spiritual man who was absolutely consumed with unraveling the mysteries of the universe, a pursuit which would ultimately push him to the brink of insanity. Another masterpiece from the BBC!
- Prem Rawat // Maharaji - "Living is a celebration" Maharaji, as Prem Rawat is widely known, talks about understanding the difference between juggling daily activities and the need of the heart to feel fulfilled. "Living is a celebration," he says, "And you need to thrive every single day that has been provided to you."
- Eva von Dassow Speaks at University of Minnesota Regents Open Forum, June 2010
- RPG-7 Showcase The Anti-Tank RPG-7 - Gun Club Edition showcase. The RPG-7 is a widely-produced, portable, shoulder-launched, anti-tank rocket-propelled grenade weapon. The ruggedness, simplicity, low cost, and effectiveness of the RPG-7 has made it the most widely used anti-tank weapon in the world.
- The Pecker Dunne Part 1 Pecker Dunne was born into a travelling family in Wexford c1933. Like other travellers, he used to play on a fiddle he made himself. He performed outside hurling and football matches. He also busked widely in Ireland, England and France. Resembling a Mexican bandit with his trademark beard and stocky build, he is a colourful character, as widely known around Ireland as Margaret Barry was to a previous generation. He is best known for The Miximatosis Rabbit and a version of The Black Velvet Band called The Old Morris Van. It was from him that Sweeney's Men got Sullivan's John. For the past 20 years or so he could be heard singing and playing the banjo in Killarney and at Munster Final day in Thurles. He featured in the film Trojan Eddie with Richard Harris and Stephen Rea. Nowadays he lives in County Clare. Aged 74, he was treated in a local hospital in 2007 for a throat illness. His spirit was as high as ever. Sr Carmel O'Sullivan said: "Part of his healing process is playing music and we've found that he has brought a lot of pleasure to other patients in the hospital as well. He has been playing the banjo behind his back, playing it with a biro and also with a part of a bicycle pump."
- Arnold's Last Stand: How the Lame-Duck Governor Is Fighting for One Last Win Over Unions For months, California has been a laughingstock state, unable to pass an annual budget, facing a declaration of "fiscal emergency," fighting over pay cuts and furloughs for government employees, threatening to issue IOUs to creditors. With a "framework" budget agreement expected to pass later this week, Reason.tv looks at why this long fight over a bloated budget may be good news for California's future. The Golden State is facing a half-trillion-dollar shortfall in funding its pension commitments to public employees. But this year, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who has fought the unions and lost many times, got the momentum on his side. As the public seethes over cuts to public services and excessive compensation to public employees, Schwarzenegger has used the budget negotiation as leverage to wring concessions from the Democrats and their patrons in organized labor. The first steps toward reform have already been taken. Several government employee unions have agreed to less expensive contracts, and the budget deal reportedly includes the repeal of a 1999 law that drastically increased the unfunded pension burden on taxpayers. The termed-out Schwarzenegger won't be back. But the fight to get the state's pension crisis under control will continue. Approximately 6:09 minutes. Written and produced by Tim Cavanaugh. Shot and edited by Alex Manning. Related: More Taxes or More Jobs? California Shows We Can't Have Both: Go to reason.tv for HD, iPod, and audio ...
twitter about widely
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about widely
“The Global Phosphate Forum is an industry association, bringing together manufacturers of detergent phosphates worldwide , The sodium phosphate (STPP) widely used in detergents is completely safe. Indeed, it is widely used as a food ingredient”
— Global Phosphate Forum, phosphate-
“online python community that provides examples, scripts, jobs, web developer documentation. Forum related to python,a dynamic object-oriented programming language. Forum related to php, the widely used server-side programming language for web applications. Contact Webmaster. Sponsored by Dreamlink”
— help example coding scripts security, python-
“How to Get Your Blog Noticed Quickly and Widely. 10 07 2007. Below is an article I found Get Your Blog Noticed Quickly and Widely. By Gregory White. 1. Submit your blog to all of”
— How to Get Your Blog Noticed Quickly and Widely " Nice Used,
“The Twitter website is being widely exploited by users who have stumbled across a flaw which allows messages to pop-up and third-party websites to open in your browser just by moving your mouse over a link.Thousands of Twitter accounts have”
— Twitter onmouseover' security flaw widely exploited | Graham,
“Choosing the right blog platform for your personal or business is important. Blogging is simple!, Blog software is not difficult to use, blog platforms use a”
— Top 10 Widely used Blog Platform,
“Here are 9 widely-used, open-source & free forum softwares, where most of them are built phpBB is one of the oldest & widely used forum softwares around. It is being updated”
— 9 Widely-Used And Free Forum Softwares,
“December 20 is this year's drop-dead date for on-time holiday shipping, but if you want to take advantage of free shipping offered by some online retailers, you need to act faster than that. We've loo”
— Fine print: Holiday free-shipping deals vary widely,
“Kratom, Mitragyna speciosa Kratom Forum. The use of Kratom, Mitragyna speciosa. Doses: Typical Kratom doses vary widely depending on such factors as potency and tolerance of the user. Strong Kratom has been marketed as "premium Kratom" and it is often effective at a range of 3”
— Drugs Forum - Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) Section : Usage, drugs-
“In our last blog posting, we discussed that it is useful to conceptually divide cross-border taxation into the categories of "inbound" and "outbound." Inbound refers to non-U.S. persons with U.S. income and/or U.S. activities, and outbound refers”
— International Tax Blog: Widely Held vs. Closely Held,
“***yst Jeremiah Owyang on business uses of social media, from both an external and internal enterprise perspective. Group, and we are releasing it under creative commons so you can use it in your planning, presentations and spread widely”
— Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web Marketing, web-