- The Watercolorist - Julie A. Villanueva shows her watercolor gallery. — “Watercolorist”,
- Jean Grastorf is an accomplished Watercolorist,Lecturer,Author, Demonstrator and Juror. Jean's book, Pooring Light, Layering Transparent Watercolor is currently in its second printing. Jean has been a juror of international watermedia exhibitions. — “The Artistry of Jean Grastorf”,
- Watercolor paintings by artist Nicholas P. Santoleri. Original watercolors featuring Philadelphia, Cape May, landscapes, Chester County, Boathouse Row, Colleges, commissioned watercolor paintings. . — “”
- Alphetical list of watercolorists, members of . Each listing includes a short description and a link to the member's home page. — “Watercolorists in ArtistRegister: an online showcase for artists”,
- Jim Gardner, a Vermont Watercolorist, painted his way from Lake Fairlee in Vermont to Furnace Creek in Death Valley recording scenes in a set of brilliant watercolor paintings, on display in the Ledyard Gallery at Howe Library in Hanover, NH from. — “Beyond The Lake - Watercolor show by Jim Gardner Vermont”, v***
- Definition of watercolorist from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of watercolorist. Pronunciation of watercolorist. Definition of the word watercolorist. Origin of the word watercolorist. — “watercolorist - Definition of watercolorist at ”,
- Definition of watercolorist in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of watercolorist. Pronunciation of watercolorist. Translations of watercolorist. watercolorist synonyms, watercolorist antonyms. Information about watercolorist in the free online. — “watercolorist - definition of watercolorist by the Free”,
- The exhibition, appreciation, study, and encouragement of watercolor painting, drawing, and pen & ink. — “Hansen, Woody”,
- Lisa Hill Watercolor Artist creates watercolor paintings of colorful, realistic flowers, foliage & wildlife. Step-by-step watercolor demonstrations, original art, prints & notecards. — “Watercolor Artist Lisa Hill – Colorful, Realistic Watercolor”,
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The noun watercolorist has one meaning: Meaning #1 : paints with. — “watercolorist: Information from ”,
- Anna Marie Zabielski is a watercolorist residing in Cape May, New Jersey. She paints original watercolors and sells prints. — “Anna Marie Zabielski - Original watercolors”,
- Encyclopedia article about watercolorist. Information about watercolorist in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. watercolorists. — “watercolorist definition of watercolorist in the Free Online”, encyclopedia2
- Allie Jensen's watercolor paintings are available on the Web or through Zarks Gallery. The Web site exhibits dozens of works in many subject areas. — “Allie Jensen Watercolorist”,
- John Bowen Watercolorist, The Art of Being there. Florida, Key West, Boats lifestyle paintings. — “John Bowen - Watercolorist”,
- To add to favorites, I.E. Users should click this To add to your bookmarks Netscape Users should hit. — “Welcome on Lucia Cappa website, a watercolorist renown for”,
- Diana Hertz is an artist/watercolorist in the state of Maine who paints: portraits, still lifes, woodland scenes, country farms, different bodies of water and more. — “Diana Hertz - Watercolorist”,
- American Artist Rod Adams. Rod Adams / American Watercolorist. About me. View My Artwork. Watercolors For Sale. Visit my links Page. e-mail me. Watercolor Class Information. Please Sign My Guestbook. — “rod adams watercolorist”,
- NAUTICAL WATERCOLORIST. Gene's passion for painting coastal wetlands, water birds, style and gain notoriety & acclaim as an. International Nautical Watercolorist. His "award winning paintings" can be found in many. — “Rizzo Watercolor Art”,
- Art Wins The Heart featuring realistic, romantic, colorful and heartfelt images created by the watercolorist Holly Harman. Original watercolors, portraits and prints available at or . — “Holly Harman | Watercolorist”,
- Home page of Watercolorist Guy Magallanes As a watercolorist, I experiment with different techniques to paint images that surround me daily. Natural scenes, such as landscapes, animals or floral images are where I focus my attention. — “Guy Magallanes - Watercolorist”,
- In recent years, improvements in the holding and pointing properties of synthetic filaments have gained them much greater acceptance among watercolorists. Brushes are typically the most expensive component of the watercolorist's tools, and a minimal general purpose brush selection would include:. — “Watercolor painting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Watercolorist Ines Lee is a talented artist living in New Jersy USA. — “Ines Lee watercolorist - Flee not to the Mountain”,
- Watercolorist. Sausalito, California, United States. My original paintings - landscapes, seascapes and abstracts - are influenced by the beautiful surroundings of Northern California - and by my previous life living in England, South Africa, and Zimbabwe. — “Watercolorist”, the-
- Sallie Middleton Prints and Online Art Gallery. Welcome to the magical realm of Sallie Middleton's online art gallery, where you can purchase Sallie Ellington Middleton prints and original Sallie Ellington Middleton artwork. Our convenient. — “Sallie Middleton Prints, Wildlife Watercolors, Wildlife Art”,
- Original watercolor landscapes, abstracts, seascapes, and other paintings by California watercolor artist Jean Lurssen. — “The Watercolorist”,
related videos for watercolorist
- Watercolor Painting : How to Paint Ocean Waves When painting ocean waves, a sea sponge can be used to create the appearance of the foam on the top of ocean waves. Create the idea of water moving towards the shore when painting ocean waves with help from a watercolorist and teacher in this free video on painting ocean waves with watercolor. Expert: Sherie Tengbergen Contact: /A_sherie_tengbergen.htm Bio: Sherie Tengbergen is a watercolorist whose life has been dedicated to art and creative applications. Filmmaker: Paul Muller
- Watercolor Painting : How to Paint Birds With Watercolor When painting birds with watercolor, mix burnt sienna and raw umber colors together before adding a bit of Windsor blue. Discover how to make a "V" with a squiggle to create the appearance of a bird with help from a watercolorist and teacher in this free video on painting birds with watercolor. Expert: Sherie Tengbergen Contact: /A_sherie_tengbergen.htm Bio: Sherie Tengbergen is a watercolorist whose life has been dedicated to art and creative applications. Filmmaker: Paul Muller
- Watercolor Lessons - Tree Techniques 1, Frank M. Costantino These quick exercises from world renowned architectural illustrator and fine art watercolorist Frank M. Costantino's lessons demonstrates different watercolor techniques for painting trees.
- *** ZOMBIE WATERCOLOR!!!! Video of me painting a *** zombie in watercolour. Please be kind if you have any critism since I am still developing my skills as a watercolourist. Any harsh, rude, or just "jerk" comments will not be tolerated and will be removed. Enjoy.
- Cityscapes: Wet Streets and Reflections in Watercolor - Ron Stocke at Oil and Water Art Supply Local artist Ron Stocke demonstrates his impressionistic watercolor style at Oil and Water Art Supply in Bainbridge Island, WA on October 17, 2009. Ron is an award-winning watercolorist who lives and exhibits in the Pacific Northwest. He is a member of the Puget Sound painters group and a member of the American Society of Marine Artists.
- Watercolor Painting : How to Paint Watercolor Lace In order to paint watercolor lace, a doily can be used, and the painter will try to work around the parts of his choice. Gently fill the holes around a piece of lace when painting with help from a watercolorist and teacher in this free video on painting watercolor lace. Expert: Sherie Tengbergen Contact: /A_sherie_tengbergen.htm Bio: Sherie Tengbergen is a watercolorist whose life has been dedicated to art and creative applications. Filmmaker: Paul Muller
- All About Art — Northeast Ohio Times Northeast Ohio Times celebrates people who are definitive artists in their communities. In Cleveland, that person is industrial designer Viktor Schreckengost. In Akron, it is sculptor Don Drumm. Canton has watercolorist Tom Franta and Youngstown calls artist James Pernotto its own. Produced in 2006.
- Women Artists - Russian Painter Evgenia Petrovna Antipova My tribute to Evgenia Petrovna Antipova born 1917 in Toropets,Rskov Province, Russia. She died January 2009 in Saint Petersburg, Russia. "Watercolorist, graphic artist, and Art teacher she lived and worked in Leningrad -- Saint Petersburg and is regarded as one of the brightest representatives of the Leningrad school of painting." All images taken from the internet.
- Northwest Nature Watercolorist Patrice Dobyns Nature has always been my inspiration while drawing and painting . What I explore in nature and create in the studio defines who I am as an artist. My camera is my constant companion. I am particular of my subject matter and focus on shape and it's relationship to it's surroundings. This interest started 25 years ago during a botanical drawing class in Berkley, California and continues to this day. I may take dozens of photos to work with before creating my final sketch . Transparent watercolors encourage the numerous glazes that go onto my paintings. Through many formal courses my technique has developed but the process is still intuititive.
- Watercolor Painting : Grass Painting Techniques When painting grass, a fan brush is useful because it has many bristles, and a nylon fan brush is even better because the bristles can be spread apart. Paint grass that appears to be either short or long with help from a watercolorist and teacher in this free video on painting grass with watercolor. Expert: Sherie Tengbergen Contact: /A_sherie_tengbergen.htm Bio: Sherie Tengbergen is a watercolorist whose life has been dedicated to art and creative applications. Filmmaker: Paul Muller
- The Angry Watercolorist This is a video version of a sketch originally performed by the award-winning radio show 'Right Between the Ears.'
- Beginner watercolorist tips! LOOK AT THE BOTTOM FOR MORE TIPS We'll give u some product info to start watercolor-ing with cheap yet good quality products! We went shopping for these and spent only 30$ (but everything will last us for a looong time. EXTRA TIP: if u want to invest in something good, don't make it your palette or spending it in masking fluid- invest in a good brush! I only used 5$ on mine and it STILL is amazing! Use one and it'll last u forever EXTRA EXTRA TIP: keep your watercolor paint in your palette, squeeze out a good amount and keep it there. Spray water with a fine mist spray bottle to keep it moist. If it dries.. It will still work, don't worry!
- Watercolor Painting : How to Paint Skin Colors When painting lighter skin tones, cadmium red and permanent rose can be combined to create a soft pink color. Find out how to mix burnt sienna with permanent rose and cadmium red to create a darker skin tone with help from a watercolorist and teacher in this free video on painting skin colors with watercolor. Expert: Sherie Tengbergen Contact: /A_sherie_tengbergen.htm Bio: Sherie Tengbergen is a watercolorist whose life has been dedicated to art and creative applications. Filmmaker: Paul Muller
- Watercolor Painting : How to Paint Sunflowers When painting the petals of a sunflower, a good color to use is cadmium yellow medium. Blend cadmium orange with cadmium yellow when painting towards the center of a sunflower with help from a watercolorist and teacher in this free video on painting sunflowers with watercolor. Expert: Sherie Tengbergen Contact: /A_sherie_tengbergen.htm Bio: Sherie Tengbergen is a watercolorist whose life has been dedicated to art and creative applications. Filmmaker: Paul Muller
- Plein Air Watercolorist - By Don Maier - The Early Years A retrospective look at my early years as a plein air watercolorist painting on location on both coasts of the US and in the desert of Arizona. Painting here were done between 1967 and 1985.
- Plein Air Watercolorist Plein Air is French for painting outdoors on location from life. This is a retrospective of 40 years of painting on location in 47 states in the US and Virgin Islands. check out: /maiergallery and
- BIG ISLAND TV interviews watercolorist Terry Cisco For the last thirty years, Kailua Kona artist Terry Cisco has produced landscape watercolors of Hawaii Island.
- Arthur Short Bull, Lakota Artist Arthur Short Bull is a brilliant watercolorist whose vision strives to capture the spirit of his Oglala heritage. He has spent the last 17 years attempting self-sufficiency as an artist and gallery owner. What I hope to achieve through my work is to help others see and experience the spirit that exists in all things, states Short Bull. Being raised in a traditional family on the Pine Ridge reservation gives Short Bull special insight into the history, culture and spirituality of the Lakotas. Arthurs great-grandfather was Grant Short Bull, uncle to famed artist and historian, Amos Bad Heart Bull and younger brother of He Dog. In 1930, the last of the old men who rode with Crazy Horse, He Dog and Grant Short Bull were two of Mari Sandozs sources for her book, Crazy Horse ... Strange Man of the Oglalas. A recipient of the 2006 First Peoples Fund Cultural Capital Program Fellowship, Arthurs project involved utilizing his Wounded Knee series of paintings and poems as a vehicle to promote Lakota culture and history. He continues to develop this series as an educational tool to reach out to the Native community, primarily the youth, to increase their knowledge of Native history, especially in regards to Wounded Knee. He also was a 2009 First Peoples Fund Business in Leadership Fellowship recipient. Arthur was commissioned to paint one of the official White House ornaments for the 2007 Christmas tree used in the Blue Room. He also painted three ornaments for the 2007 Nebraska ...
- Most Famous Watercolorist Watercolors of Jack Hessler
- Watercolorist This video is a series of still images of original watercolor prints. This is in standard definition. The music is from NewGrounds.
- About Susan Scheewe Susan Scheewe quite simply loves to paint! She began painting at age 5, when a favorite aunt who was a fine artist and watercolorist, taught Sue the techniques of watercolor painting. Growing into adulthood with the same love of painting she had learned as a child, she received her degree in fine arts. Sue started teaching over 30 years ago as a way of encouraging others to enjoy the same love of painting that she has found. Sue teaches all age levels, but has a special fondness for encouraging children to express themselves through painting. Sue is also a successful writer, painting book publisher, businesswoman, and popular television personality. Sue has hosted several highly successful series' on painting. Her most recent, "Scheewe Art Workshop," is now airing on Public Television. Her genuinely warm and welcoming style combines with her easy to master techniques to create an ever growing audience of painters and viewers. Be sure to check your local Public Television listings for the time and day of Sue's show in your area. Sue, and the Martin / F. Weber Company, work together to develop a quality line of Susan Scheewe art supplies and accessories, especially designed to work with Sue's techniques. Her art materials can be purchased through many art and craft stores nationwide. Sue travels all over the world teaching, as well as making guest appearances on foreign television programs, but her favorite place is at home in Oregon with her family. We wish you many hours ...
- Watercolorist Kenge Kobayashi By Priscilla Rey Exclusive for
- The Watercolorist Essential Notebook Landscapes with Gordon Mackenzie From ArtistsNetwork.TV: Gordon MacKenzie demonstrates in three stunning projects just what can be achieved in a landscape painting. With the use of simple, but extremely effective techniques Gordon breaks through new boundaries and creates suggestive, mood-filled paintings that sparkle with life. Gordon enjoys using a loose approach to his painting; he uses large wash brushes where possible and encourages you to fly where you might usually slow down for detail. Theres something particularly fresh and exciting about Gordons approach to landscapes, he uses innovative techniques such as modifying a brush to create what he calls a scrub brush used for lifting paint from the page to create a whole range of lighting effects. He also uses Popsicle sticks, paper towels, slices of sponge and much more to add a new dimension to his work. This is an essential guide to painting landscapes; the techniques you will learn will open doors to new painting possibilities, and Gordons friendly and easy-to-follow instruction you are sure to succeed. See the whole video at www.ArtistsNetwork.TV !
- 09Julie Ressler: A interview with fiber artist and watercolorist Julie Ressler www,. http This video interview with Julie Ressler discusses her career in fiber arts and watercolors and her inventive techniques used to create one-of-a-kind pieces. This interview was sponsored by the Wilmette Arts Guild and taped at the Wilmette Public Library by Dan Gelfond.
- The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra - Tim Paradise, Clarinet and Watercolorist
- Watercolor Lessons - Tree Techniques 2, Frank M. Costantino These quick exercises from world renowned architectural illustrator and fine art watercolorist Frank M. Costantino's lessons demonstrates different watercolor techniques for painting trees. Learn more about Frank and his seminars at
- Watercolor Painting : How to Paint Portraits in Watercolor When painting watercolor portraits, it's important to work from the inside out in order to create shadows. Learn about painting eyes and hair when doing a watercolor portrait with help from a watercolorist and teacher in this free video on painting portraits with watercolor. Expert: Sherie Tengbergen Contact: /A_sherie_tengbergen.htm Bio: Sherie Tengbergen is a watercolorist whose life has been dedicated to art and creative applications. Filmmaker: Paul Muller
- Betty Gatewood on Shenandoah Mountain Betty Gatewood, watercolorist and science teacher, talks about observing and documenting native plants on Shenandoah Mountain.
- Watercolor Tip: Use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser for Fine Details (Full instructional video at bit.ly ) Getting sharp edges and crisp details in your watercolor paintings doesn't have to be difficult. Spend less time masking and more time painting with this handy tip from John Salminen, a brilliant watercolorist and urban landscape painter.
- Luminous Watercolor with Sterling Edwards: The Evening Landscape In this artistsnetwork.tv workshop, The Evening Landscape, watercolorist Sterling Edwards shows you how to paint a warm, serene, evening glow on a snow-covered field, step by step. Sterling starts with a few demos on how to use bristle brushes for everything from graded washes to grass texture. Then he puts his trusty brushes and four-step process to use as he paints a snowy scene--paint the midtones, lay in darkest darks, selectively glaze, add final details. His painting method is a great guide no matter what your subject! In this preview he shows step one of his four-step process. Enjoy!
- Little watercolorist Little Man explores the wonder of watercolors on the deck of his Salt Lake City home, July 2010
- Mindy Newman- Watercolorist A collection of watercolors
- Watercolor Painting : Cloud Painting Technique The process of painting clouds begins with wetting the paper lightly with a soft blue wash of Windsor blue. Find out how to use ultramarine blue and permanent rose colors when painting clouds with help from a watercolorist and teacher in this free video on painting clouds with watercolor. Expert: Sherie Tengbergen Contact: /A_sherie_tengbergen.htm Bio: Sherie Tengbergen is a watercolorist whose life has been dedicated to art and creative applications. Filmmaker: Paul Muller
- Gladys Becker, Watercolorist Some later work of Gladys Becker mostly in her most favored artistic medium of watercolor. Currently in her eighth decade, Gladys is a member of the Transparency Watercolor Society, Illinois Watercolor Society, the West Suburban Art League, Park Ridge Art League, and the National Women's Museum. She originally attended American Academy of Art in Chicago and studied under Irving Shapiro. Her work has appeared over the years in many regional Midwest based exhibitions. A specialist in portraiture and still life she still paints and is available for commissions as well as her existing work is available for collection.
- Portfolio of Award-Winning Watercolorist, Kay Aclin! A portfolio of watercolor paintings, landscapes, people, action, still life. A collection of rich, saturated, but muted color representations of american and european life at its best!
- Watercolor Painting : How to Paint Roses When beginning to paint roses, the first step is to get a Maskoid that allows the whites to stay white. Paint a rose's dark center, and notice how the petals get lighter, with help from a watercolorist and teacher in this free video on painting roses with watercolor. Expert: Sherie Tengbergen Contact: /A_sherie_tengbergen.htm Bio: Sherie Tengbergen is a watercolorist whose life has been dedicated to art and creative applications. Filmmaker: Paul Muller
- WR Hersom Art - watercolorist - Water Color Art - Gallery in Rancho Cordova - http - What I like is to share paintings that people really enjoy. I really have a love of water color paintings. I really enjoy the art that I produce. My customers feel that I am more spontaneous than most.
- Famous Water Colorist William Maurer teaches Class in Fernandina Beach : Wellknown water colorist Bill Maurer took a class to Historic Fernandina Beach to paint the Café Karibo and other downtown landmarks.
- Watercolor Lessons - Tree Techniques 3, Frank M. Costantino These quick exercises from world renowned architectural illustrator and fine art watercolorist Frank M. Costantino's lessons demonstrates different watercolor techniques for painting trees. Learn more about Frank and his seminars at
- Mary Curtis - Curtland Studio - Poppies Mary Curtis is a watercolorist who paints Meditations. Her unique style, detail, and trade-mark "torn-edge" effect, make her work truly exquisite. The result is realism with a "dream-like" quality. Her work is only available through her website (www.curtlandstudio.ca) or through her shop.
- Joan Brumley, Watercolorist Artist Joan Brumley discusses her art and style at her studio during Sierra Art Trails
- Watercolor Painting : How to Paint Leaves in Watercolor In order to paint leaves in watercolor, create a nice olive green color by mixing Windsor green with yellow ocher. Find out how to use burnt sienna colors when painting the stem of a leaf with help from a watercolorist and teacher in this free video on painting leaves with watercolor. Expert: Sherie Tengbergen Contact: /A_sherie_tengbergen.htm Bio: Sherie Tengbergen is a watercolorist whose life has been dedicated to art and creative applications. Filmmaker: Paul Muller
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about watercolorist
“The Watercolorist. Original watercolor landscapes, abstracts, seascapes, and other paintings by California Dear Jean, thanks for visiting my blog! I see you have spent some”
— The Watercolorist: A really useful watercolor blog, the-
“Brenda Semanick is a popular southwest artist well-known for her large oil paintings of floral subjects which include cactus, iris and night blooming cereus, and her watercolors of the Tucson barrio”
“Cheating Death Despite Hanging Out With The Smoky Mountain Hiking Club Wilderness Watercolorist. Artist or Mad Scientist? If you want to share Andrea Wilson's”
— GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK Wilderness Watercolorist,
“Subscribe to the Manzanar Committee blog via e-mail! Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by e-mail. Manzanar Committee Tags. 41st Annual Manzanar Pilgrimage AB 37 Barbed Wire to Barbed Hooks”
— Renowned Manzanar Watercolorist Henry Fukuhara Dies At 96,
“Dinner Guest Blog. Slow Food Chefs. Contests and Giveaways. Culinate Challenges. Local 50 Watercolorist Frances Jones - June 15, 2010. From Williamsburg Farmers Market — Blog by”
— Farmers Market Live Artist Demo Featuring Watercolorist,
“Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints”
— #watercolorists Blog on deviantART: Community AquaTip,
“Painting watercolors in Painter is not easy! Digital watercolorist Joan A. Hamilton talks about her struggles and successes. Before that I had a more static website/online gallery on ArtSites.ca and a WordPress blog at the same time”
— Interview with Digital Watercolorist Joan A. Hamilton,
“You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You This forum is provided free at Paintdoodles for the benefit of Interactive Watercolour customers”
— PaintDoodles: Another Fab Watercolorist,
“Filed under: Updates — jeremy @ 3:28 pm. The poster for the first annual Boone Dawdle has Internationally known watercolorist Frank Stack has teamed up with his alter-ego, the”
— True/False Film Fest " 2010 " July,