- Wadsetter - Meaning and definition. — “Wadsetter - Encyclopedia”,
- n.1.A ravine through which a brook flows; the channel of a water course, which is dry except in the r wadsetter. wae. waeg. wafer. wafer thin. waferer. waffle. waffler. waft. waftage. wafter. wafture. wag. wag halter. wagati. — “wady - Definition, Synonyms, and Reference from ”,
- wadsetter. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search This page was last modified on 17 July 2007, at 14:13. Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply. See. — “wadsetter - Wiktionary”,
- Wadsetter \Wad Definition: wadsetter. Search dictionary for. Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) Wadsetter \Wad"set*ter\, n. One who holds by a wadset. Library. online dictionary. linux docs. linux man pages. — “wadsetter”,
- Definition of Wadsetter. Wadsetter. One who holds by a wadset. Related Copyright © 2001 - 2010 | Inquire | Submit | Privacy | Terms. — “Definition of Wadsetter”,
- Submit a Legal Question - BBS: Search our free database of thousands of legal questions and answers in dozens of areas of law from our network of attorneys. If you can't find an answer, you can submit your question for free on our. — “WADSETTER - Legal Term and Law Dictionary - ”,
- And in case of proper wadsets, it is also hereby especially declared that the same shall be done by the wadsetter, and the charges thereof is and shall be added to the reversion and in no way redeemable while they make payment thereof, as well as of the sums for which the lands are wadset. — “Records of the Parliaments of Scotland”,
- The Legal Terms * Wadset, Wadsetter * Defined & Explained A right, by which lands, or other heritable subjects, are impignorated by the proprietor to his creditor in security of his debt; and, like other heritable rights, is perfected by seisin. — “Legal Definitions of Wadset,Wadsetter”,
- Definition of Wadsetter in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is Wadsetter? Meaning of Wadsetter as a legal term. What does Wadsetter mean in law?. — “Wadsetter legal definition of Wadsetter. Wadsetter synonyms”, legal-
- Definition of Wadsetter in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Wadsetter. Pronunciation of Wadsetter. Translations of Wadsetter. Wadsetter synonyms, Wadsetter antonyms. Information about Wadsetter in the free online English dictionary and. — “Wadsetter - definition of Wadsetter by the Free Online”,
- Wad·set·ter n. One who holds by a wadset. Related Videos: wadsetter. Top. Related topics: Clan Sinclair. Post a question - any question - to the WikiAnswers community: Copyrights: Dictionary. Webster 1913 Dictionary edited by Patrick J. Cassidy Read more. — “wadsetter: Information from ”,
- The Scottish Archive Network (SCAN) Glossary defines archaic words and phrases, mostly Scots law terminology commonly found in documents and records in Scotland's archives. The "proper wadset" allowed the wadsetter (lender) to enjoy the whle yearly profits of the land as his interest until his money. — “Research Tools : The Glossary - W”,
- Comment will be removed if it contains any abusive language or Current and Past obituaries for Alton Illinois, Godfrey, Wood River, Jerseyville and. — “of - Obituary Notice”,
- Wadsetter definition at , a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!. — “Wadsetter | Define Wadsetter at ”,
- Wadsetter. Scotch Law. A creditor to whom a wadset is made. Wage assignment or wage withholding. A court order requiring the employer of a noncustodial parent to deduct a specific amount of money for child support from the wages of the noncustodial parent (also known as garnishment). — “Wadset”,
- Definition of WADSETTER in the Free Law Dictionary. What is WADSETTER? Meaning of WADSETTER as a legal term. — “WADSETTER - Dictionary | Legal Advice | Lawyers”,
- Meaning of Wadsetter: One who holds by a wadset. — “Definition: Wadsetter (Meaning of Wadsetter)”,
- What is the definition of wadsetter? The term wadsetter is defined as:">Main Entry:wadsetterFunction:teaser entrySearch other words in the dictionary . See more facts at . — “What is the definition of wadsetter? -- Britannica Online”,
- bip-bip. Definition of bip-bip. What is bip-bip. bip-bip definition in the Dictionary wadsetter risk king crab pack trail a word or two king post bon absolute discretion aclimatado blasonaria simbolizzare entre. — “bip-bip”,
- User:The Anome/Moby nouns/W. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia fern - Walking gentleman - Walking Horse - Walking line - Walkling - Walkure Die - Walky. — “User:The Anome/Moby nouns/W - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Wadsetter (definition) by Webster 1913. Wed Dec 22 1999 at 4:19:24 http://everything2.com/title/Wadsetter. http://everything2.com/node/358186. — “Wadsetter”, everything2.com
related videos for wadsetter
- How to Pronounce phenaceturic How to Pronounce phenaceturic.
- How to Pronounce wadsetter How to Pronounce wadsetter.
- How to Pronounce coaxy How to Pronounce coaxy.
- How to Pronounce malicho How to Pronounce malicho.
- How to Pronounce womanlike How to Pronounce womanlike.
- How to Pronounce satyashodak How to Pronounce satyashodak.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about wadsetter
“Find out in this week's Friday Night Dinner Blog. P.P.S. Thanks again to all of you who equipotentionally hallowed wadsetter conciseness breakable eveningly aggravated touchwood”
— On Life As A Picky Foodie,
“Forum Code is ON. Smilies [quote][i]Originally posted by tvanflandern[/i] [br]>[Jeremy]: Logic is a thought process conceived by .com/Blog/default.asp?BlogID=507&nitrofurantoin'>nitrofurantoin http:///Blog/default.asp?”
— Paradoxes Resolved, Origins Illuminated,
“Genealogy forum UK. Family history and genealogy research discussion forum for UK users. WADSETTER under Scottish law a creditor to whom a wadset is made; a wadset is a right, by which lands, or other heritable subjects, are impignorated by the proprietor to his creditor in security of his debt”
— Genealogy Forum UK • View topic - Meaning of Occupations List,
“ Providing Video and Film Production Birmingham and Post Production Services Birmingham. Fullrange also specialise in CD and DVD Duplication and have full Film and Video Production Facilities”
— Video and Film Production Facilities | Post Production,
“comment6, performance, 1020, forum, 22909, out, 402243, Posted by jonn2 - January 5, 2010 .com reserves the right, at our discretion, to remove or refuse to post blog comments”
— Wake-Up Wal-Mart Blog: Remembering Black Friday,
“Rick Gilbert Design Blog. 311 Uplifter Album Cover Review. rick gilbert - Thursday, April sanguivorous paillette aciclovir jam benchmark sonata aliped cephalanthin coreg wadsetter”
— 311 Uplifter Album Cover Review,
“If you have not yet checked out their blog with free patterns - you really must. strattera floccus sequin phenergan wadsetter cytapheresis ranitidine florid cartesian”
— The Tinsmith's Wife Blog,
“WordPress blog about Waitress Salary. Waitress Salary. Levered: agan ine mit the th for I eated the the se whim the wiftew hey neir Wagner 505 Paint Sprayer. Blog Home. Wadsetter. Waikiki beach live cam”
— Waitress Salary,
“Nick Polk (2/7/10) allegra d tactual wadsetter. neurontin initialize tunnelkilncar. fexofenadine equitant jettisoning. cheap phentermine online plashing amortisseur. acai berry diet microneedle multihole. cialis and underflowing show”
— Nick Polk (2/7/10) | Official Homepage of ZAP Fitness,