- vocalization noun The faculty, act, or product of speaking: discourse , speech , talk , utterance , verbalization. — “vocalization: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Do you have a kitty that always seems to be meowing? While all cats will meow from time to time, some felines tend to be more vocal than others. The amount your cat vocalizes is partially related to its personality, but may also be tied to its. — “Excessive Vocalization in Cats”,
- Controversies About Age of Vocalization. Semitic Skeleton Writing. All Semitic script, excepting Ethiopic and Assyro-Babylonian, the latter of which in its origin is held by many to be not Semitic, is purely consonantal, the reader being left to supply the vowels. — “ - VOCALIZATION:”,
- Vocalization (also called vowelisation or diacritisation) serves an important role in Tiberian vocalization, an oral tradition of pronunciation for ancient Hebrew. — “Vocalization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Most guardian complaints about feline vocalization are either to do with the intensity and persistence of the vocalization, or the fact that it occurs at night, when family members or neighbors are trying to sleep. Attention getting behaviors,. — “Vocalization: Excessive ~ Pawprints and Purrs, Inc”,
- But vocalization is by far the most common mechanism of acoustic communication. Found only among vertebrates, vocalization involves forcing air through a tube across one or more thin membranes located in a tube between the lungs and the mouth. — “Vocalization”,
- The act of vocalizing or something vocalized; a vocal utterance. Any specific mode of utterance; pronunciation. The use of speech to express an idea (music) The production of musical sounds using the voice, especially as an exercise (linguistics). — “vocalization - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of vocalization in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of vocalization. Pronunciation of vocalization. Translations of vocalization. vocalization synonyms, vocalization antonyms. Information about vocalization in the free online English. — “vocalization - definition of vocalization by the Free Online”,
- Descriptions of vocalizations do not always allow a clear identification. The table below gives a review of synonyms of Loris vocalizations used in literature. — “Behaviour of lorises and pottos: vocalization”, loris-
- Definition of vocalization in the Medical Dictionary. vocalization explanation. Information about vocalization in Free online English dictionary. What is vocalization? Meaning of vocalization medical term. What does vocalization mean?. — “vocalization - definition of vocalization in the Medical”, medical-
- Sub vocalization and speed reading. Speed reading is not just about reading faster. It's about learning to use much more of the extraordinary powers of your mind. Some readers never truly lose that habit and even if they don't speak out loud, continue to vocalize the words in their minds. — “Speed reading and subvocalisation”,
- Cats communicate through a variety of vocalizations, such as meowing, purring, trilling or chirruping, hissing, growling and shrieking. These vocalizations can be divided into four primary types of interactions: agonistic, ***ual, mother-young,. — “Excessive Vocalization (Feline) | Diagnose Dog & Cat Health”,
- Definition of vocalization from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of vocalization. Pronunciation of vocalization. Definition of the word vocalization. Origin of the word vocalization. — “vocalization - Definition of vocalization at ”,
- vocalization (sound), any sound produced through the action of an animal's respiratory system and used in communication. Vocal sound, which is virtually limited to frogs, crocodilians and geckos, birds, and mammals, is sometimes the dominant. — “vocalization (sound) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- In music, vocalization is equivalent to singing. Generally, the basic process of vocal sound production is the same in both speaking and singing. In vocal music, vocalization is the art of producing various voice inflections based on the vibration speed of the vocal folds. — “Vocal Music Tips #3 - Vocalization”,
- buy premature vocalization mugs, tshirts and magnets. when a song is playing and someone starts to sing the lyrics before they start in the song Yarling is the vocalization process of putting a hidden 'R' underneath every syllable in a lame way to sound soulful. — “Urban Dictionary: vocalization”,
- Dysmorphism - abnormal vocalization - mental retardation information including symptoms, diagnosis, misdiagnosis, treatment, causes, patient stories, videos, forums, prevention, and prognosis. — “Dysmorphism -- abnormal vocalization -- mental retardation”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Vocalization - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Vocalization definition, to make vocal; utter; articulate; sing. Bird song (q.v.), the most intensively studied of animal vocalizations, consists primarily of territorial and mating calls. — “Vocalization | Define Vocalization at ”,
- The word vocalization refers to the making of a noise through the use of vocal cords It can refer to several different things:. — “Vocalization - Psychology Wiki”,
- EXCESSIVE. Why is my cat persistently crying? Most owner complaints about feline vocalization are either to do with the intensity and persistence of the vocalization, or the fact that it occurs at night, when family members or neighbors are trying to sleep. — “VOCALIZATION”,
- Especially in New Zealand English and ***ney, l-vocalization can be accompanied by phonemic mergers of vowels before the vocalized /l In early French, /l/ vocalized in many positions between a preceding. — “L-vocalization - Reference”,
related videos for vocalization
- Lara at the Beach This is the manifestation of several video-game addicted ***age boys' dreams.
- North Coast BF Trip-Vocalization Part 2 no music.mpg 2-18-2010- NorCal Redwoods. Part 2 of (BFRO) CA-Bigfoot Researcher Bart Cutino interviews witness who reported sound-only vocal experience by what he suspects could've been one or more Sasquatches. Bart concluded based on interview that although the witness was likely scared and startled by vocals he couldn't identify, this account is "inconclusive" at best in regards to determining what animal(s) were actually responsible. Ranger Robert Leiterman (Filming & Editing). Special thanks to CA Bigfoot Researcher Tom Yamarone. Extra Special thanks to The American Bigfoot Society & Melissa Hovey.
- How to Play the Didgeridoo : Basic Didgeridoo Vocalizations Learn basic vocalization to use when playing the didgeridoo with expert instrument instruction in this free online music video clip about Australian instruments. Expert: James Benedict Bio: James Benedict has played the Didgeridoo for 6 years, among several other instruments. He has been a Trombone Player for over 12 years, and a pianist for 18 years. Filmmaker: James Benedict
- World Predator Calling Championship 2nd Place Coyote Vocalization Divison Steve Criner of Hunter's Specialties takes home 2nd Place in the Coyote Vocalization Division at the World Predator Calling Competition in Columbus, Ohio.
- L4D2 Radial Vocalizations Nick *EDIT* These DO still work, but not on Official Servers now. Ask Valve why, I don't get it. Anyway. I have an addiction to l4d2 and no life. Here's a little vid showing custom radials of l4d2. Ellis' are in another vid. Will do Coach and Ro another time but I rarely play as them, mostly just Nick. Vid isn't really funny. Well, Nick's funny. WARNING: It's Nick so obviously some Tourette's going on (Cover your ears, kids). And to anyone who feels like arguing for or against vocalization?: INTERNET... because your opinion matters. I don't personally like spammers who force vocals on other players, they're bizarre, but seriously, change servers or kick malicious spammers. Problem solved. There's nothing better about being a killjoy to those of us who enjoy them. Chill out. It's a game. HERE IS THE LINK: Just go to "Personal Files" and follow installation instructions. Good luck.
- Bonobo Chimp Talk Mate Rare Sound Vocalization Greeting Endangered Very rare video shows the vocalization of the Bonobo or Pygmy Chimpanzee. Few if any recordings of bonobo vocalizations exist. The bonobos are heard screaming and sound much like people. Bonobos also make a murmuring sound that is more difficult to record. They are highly intelligent and can read and write (using a computer). A bonobo, Kanzi, has a large vocabulary. Maybe they have a language that people dont understand. The bonobos recognize individual people. One of the bonobos, who knows me, came to greet me. The Bonobo, also called the Pygmy or Gracile Chimpanzee (Pan paniscus) belongs to the species (with the common chimpanzee) that is most closely related to humans. It is a highly endangered species. Only around 140 bonobos are in captivity (2002), world wide, and only around 100 are exhibited. It is noted for its human-like appearance and for walking upright. Some researchers consider the bonobo to be the best living prototype of the common ancestor of humans. The Red Data Book, of the International Union for the Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources, lists the bonobo as endangered. They may soon be extinct in the wild.. (220.127.116.11 Bonobs are also shown mating. In one case a female is shown mating with both a son and daughter. This, in the bonobo, is often a form of greeting, rather than actual mating.
- Vocalization Director_Kazuaki Seki+Daito Manabe Model_NAO☆(Addy) Styling_DOSQA
- L4D2 Radial Vocalization Ellis *EDIT* These DO still work, but not on Official Servers anymore. So I have an addiction to l4d2 and no life. Here's a little vid showing custom radials of l4d2. Nick version is in my other vids. Will do Coach and Ro another time but I mostly play as Nick. No comedy intended, but it's Ellis so... To anyone who feels like arguing for or against vocalization: INTERNET... because your opinion matters. I don't personally like spammers who force vocals on other players, they're bizarre, but seriously, change servers or kick malicious spammers. Problem solved. There's nothing better about being a killjoy to those of us who enjoy them. Chill out. It's a game. HERE IS THE LINK: Just go to "Personal Files" and follow installation instructions. Good luck.
- Alligator vocalization An alligator at the Shark Valley area of Everglades National Park
- Regina Spektor's Interesting Vocalizations, Quirks, and Noises (Part Three) (Fidelity- Human of the Year) This is why we love her. Vote on your favorite from the bunch! I love you so much Regina. I am going in alphebetical order. "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
- younha's vocalization younha is my favorite female singer
- World Predator Calling Championship 1st Place Coyote Vocalization Divison Jason Groseclose takes 1st Place in the Coyote Vocalization Division at the World Predator Calling Championships in Columbus, Ohio.
- Whitetail Vocalization and the Art of Calling -- Deer & Deer Hunting TV, Season 1, Episode 10 Watch the entire episode at . This episode focuses on learning how to understand the language of the whitetail, and how you can use that to become a better caller. Charlie Alsheimer and guests demonstrate deer calling and rattling antlers. Jerry Peterson from Woods Wise goes on a muzzleloader hunt in Texas and also demonstrates calling and gives you the common mistakes. Dan Schmidt tells you about acorns. Watch the entire episode at http
- Vocalizations of Phoca Vitulina at Duisburg Zoo In the summer of 1984 I spent many hours videotaping "Hoover, the Talking Seal" at the New England Aquarium for my Harvard Senior Thesis in Biological Anthropology. Hoover was a male harbor seal (Phoca vitulina) who had an aberrant vocalization pattern, using English words and phrases (Hey, hey, hey, Hello there, Hoover, Get Outta Here) instead of normal seal utterances. This summer in Duisburg Germany I finally caught on video a male harbor seal making what I imagine are the normal vocalizations that Hoover modified into his unique English mimicry.
- transition in labor - vocalization This is between 7cm and 10, about 11 hours into active labor. They had me laying on my side because there was swelling of my cervix. It was intense, but you can hear the relief and relaxation in my voice after the contraction finishes.
- Bat Vocalization Training for sopranos Basic bat vocalization
- How to Train a Parrot : How to Stop Parrots from Screaming Learn how to control a screaming parrot by rewarding them with treats when they are quiet and get more tips on training parrots in this free pet care video about controlling a screaming parrot. Expert: Elizabeth Cantu Bio: Elizabeth Cantu has owned and been working with parrots since 1994. She has been active in captive parrot rescue and rehabilitation. Filmmaker: julio costilla
- Regina Spektor's Interesting Vocalizations, Quirks, and Noises (Part One) (20 Years of Snow - Carbon Monoxide) This is why we love her. Vote on your favorite from the bunch! I love you so much Regina. I am going in alphebetical order.
- Swallow singing Swallow singing his heart out
- SALT FORK STATE PARK-VOCALIZATIONS HEARD-NOV. OF 2008 Researching at Salt Fork State Park, November of 2008. These here are a couple vocalizations I got. The first one happened when I was on top of a bridal trail about 20:00HRS. I can still remember the time when I set my Digital Voice Recorder up there. Just about the time I started the recording, a screech owl went off! It must have been beside me up in a tree! The second Vocalization you decide for your self. At first you hear a woodknock, followed by the vocalization. It was a minute later you can hear someone beeping their car horn. There was an Animal very agitated by the sound. These recordings recorded at Hosaks Cave, where there has been Bigfoot Sightings and Track Discoveries by the Lake.
- Decorah Eagles Selected Scenes -Vocalization & Feather Pattern 11-02-11 8.31am - 9.06am CDT. A new branch, vocalization, view of the female's feathers and the male yawns. Raptor Resource Project Decorah Eagle Cam www.ustream.tv
- ...Unholy howl... Mt. Zion Cemetery, near Appleton, TN. Went to investigate strange occurrences spoke of by the local residents. We were thinking ghosts, orbs, etc. Certainly not the scariest sound we've all ever heard...The sound has since been verified by a national bigfoot expert as real - a warning cry.
- Kili Senegal Parrot - Early Vocalizations and Cat Call Kili, my 9 month old Senegal Parrot just started making an attempt at vocalizations in recent weeks. She picked up the catcall almost immediately and is learning other words now. Besides the cat whistle she doesn't say any words clearly yet but in the video you can hear a few of her attempts to talk. The clearly spoken words you may hear in the background are not my bird. I'm playing clips of other parrots on youtube for her to learn from. For further discussions about parrot vocalizations and training your parrot to vocalize on cue visit my forum for parrot lovers: I hope to see you there!
- Vocalization RJ and YENG before the Chicago Show Si Rj at YENG nagvovocalize before the concert
- Eduard Hil` - Vocalise
- North Coast BF Trip-Vocalization Followup Part 1 no music.mpg 2-18-2010- NorCal Redwoods. This is Part 2 of (BFRO) CA-Bigfoot Researcher Bart Cutino interviews witness who reported sound-only vocal experience by what he suspects could've been one or more Sasquatches. Bart concluded based on interview that although the witness was likely scared and startled by vocals he couldn't identify, this account is "inconclusive" at best in regards to determining what animal(s) were actually responsible. Ranger Robert Leiterman (Filming & Editing). Special thanks to CA Bigfoot Researcher Tom Yamarone. Extra Special thanks to The American Bigfoot Society & Melissa Hovey.
- World Predator Calling Championship 3rd Place Coyote Vocalization Divison John Paul Moody takes home 3rd Place in the Coyote Vocalization Division at the World Predator Calling Competition in Columbus, Ohio.
- Left 4 dead 2 Radial vocalization tutorial sorry for te bad quality and it isn't the whole version L4D2 custom radial menu: 1. step: download the vpk file: (exract the file) 2. step: copy the vpk file here: steam/steamapps/common/left 4 dead 2/left4dead2/addons 3. step: open the steam library, left 4 dead 2 properties 4. step: set launch options...: -console 6.step: open the game 7. step: write in console: bind g "+mouse_menu rmenu" 8. step:after 7. step: write in console: exec rm_1all 9. step: close the console and in the game first press "g" and than any buttons over f1-f7
- wow mali instant vocalization
- Animal Vocalizations Traced to Toadfish Origins Scowls, communicates with grunts and growls--it's not the human ***ager, it's the toadfish. A July 18 2008 study in the journal Science by Andrew Bass and colleagues shows that toadfish share the ability to vocalize with many other animals, from birds, to frogs, to humans. See .
- FFXI Music Remix - Ronfaure Vocalization Please read before playing! To play in stereo, watch it in high quality. Song credited to 植松伸夫氏; やまも＆morio ***Update*** Download this remix and more at
- Coyote Vocalization — John Paul Moody 2011 World Predator Calling Championship
- Joey Eppard vocalization short clip from 3 at the bearsville theater in woodstock, ny during the song "amazedisgrace".
- Red Squirrel (Sciuridae: Tamiasciurus hudsonicus) Vocalization Of interest to me here is the peculiar bass undertones embedded in this scolding chatter. I'm not sure if it's audible to all who listen to this clip. Photographed at the Rydell NWR, Minnesota (10 August 2010).
- Research Area Vocalization This is a video where the researcher caught a vocalization. Posted here for sharing on the www.mid- site.
- Vocalization (ezmuze+ Hamst3r edition custom song) A quick song I threw together with a few tracks I recently unlocked.
- arctic foxes vocalization Here you watch mother and baby polar foxes. All the sounds you hear there, are produced by arctic foxes! They really make absolutely terrible, crazy sounds when they communicate. One would never guess that such sound can be made by them!
- Bald Eagle vs Blue Heron Fly nest vocalize nestling wild Video shows American Bald Eagle nesting, flying, and vocalizing. Shows wild eagles nestling with parent in the nest. Video also shows why hawk sounds are often dubbed in in place of eagle calls. Video also shows the results of a bald-eagle vs. blue heron conflict. The scruffy things in the tree beside the eagle nest are great blue heron nests. This had been a nesting spot for the herons. Then the eagles moved in and attacked the herons. The eagles would eat heron eggs and young. The herons moved their rockery elsewhere and farther from the river. This nesting pair of eagles was photographed in central Ohio. The nest is by a river. In the beginning of the video, the female is seen on her nest in a tree. She looks around as she incubates her eggs. The male then flies over the nest and lands in a tree. The female may have looked at him. He landed in a nearby tree over the river and appears to be watching it for food. The river is swollen and muddy. The two eagles are full-grown and both have the white heads of mature eagles. Raptor Center Antioch College Yellow Springs Ohio. The Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus) is a North American bird of prey and the national bird and symbol of the United States. This sea eagle has two known sub-species and forms a species pair with the White-tailed Eagle. It generally lives near large bodies of water and old-growth trees. The Bald Eagle is a large bird, with a body length up to 42 in, a wingspan up to 96 inches, and weighs up to 15.5 ...
- Bigfoot Vocalization ( 20 foot proximity) November 2006: An approaching Sasquatch makes a vocalization, recorded in the rain. See the extended version - "approach vocalization and car thump"
- Rachelle Ann Go's Vocalization Rachelle Ann Go vocalizes before her live recording at 19 East for her album Rachelle Ann Rocks Live
- Truman Cape Parrot - Earliest Vocalizations and Playing Truman the Cape Parrot has learned to whistle a new tune and is a little shy about practicing his whistling in front of people. When he thinks nobody is watching, he gets really vocal and playful, and attacks his toys. Lately, Truman loves to attack and destroy bells the most. I hope in the future he will learn to mimic some words.
- Regina Spektor's Interesting Vocalizations, Quirks, and Noises (Part Two) (Chemo Limo - Eet) This is why we love her. Vote on your favorite from the bunch! I love you so much Regina. I'm going in alphebetical order.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about vocalization
“Tune the World is a Ning Network All Discussions Tagged 'vocalization' (1) Search Forum. Sort by: Discussions. Replies. Latest Activity. Tune The World 2010. We are going to resume our journey. TUNE THE WORLD staff is working to improve this site soon.Milan in 2009 was attended by over 7000 peopl”
— Discussion Forum - Tune the World,
“Related PostJune 4, 2010 -- Does Speed Reading Take The Joy Out Of Reading?January 2, 2011 -- Luxury Homes in Chandler Arizona – More Bang for the BuckJanuary 1, 2011 -- Small Business Loans for Women – Get Pointed in the Right DirectionDecember”
— Vocalization – The Biggest Hurdle In Speed Reading, smashing.in
“Dr. Andrew Bass about fish vocalization - From Back to the main animal science blog page. Subscribe To Animal Science Blog RSS Feed. Dr. Andrew Bass about fish vocalization. An artist's representation shows the midshipman fish singing to attract a mate”
— Dr. Andrew Bass about fish vocalization, biology-
“The Sporum -- The Official Spore Forum Subject: Choosing your creatures vocalization instead of per head? Alert. CaptainCookie. Multicellular. Joined: 03/22/2009 03:42:02. Messages: 200. Location: Grammar-*** Germany. Offline”
— Choosing your creatures vocalization instead of per head?,
“Very often, when perusing materials relating to improving your speed reading skills, you'll see comments to the effect that vocalization is the biggest hurdle in speed reading. Posted in Blog | Tagged biggest, hurdle, in, reading, speed, the, vocalization. Tags. a about an and are at be”
— Vocalization – The Biggest Hurdle In Speed Reading, a9
“Entries tagged vocalization | The Vet Blog with Dr. Eric Barchas, DVM”
— Entries tagged vocalization | The Vet Blog with Dr. Eric,
“Re:Lack of vocalization? - Wednesday, August 05, 2009 7:24 PM. Haha that's so cute! Deaf ferrets are known to get their noises Re:Lack of vocalization? - Thursday, August 06, 2009 12:46 AM. Bubba is my deaf baby and when him and I are playing he will war”
— Lack of vocalization?,
“CAT 2010 Verbal Forum. Sub-Vocalization. New Batches at TathaGat Delhi and Pune!--Number Eliminate sub-vocalization. One of the greatest inhibitors to reading is speaking. Often”
— MBA|CAT|CAT 2010|CAT 2011|CAT Online|MBA 2010|MBA Entrance,
“Vocalization – The Biggest Hurdle In Speed Reading. Very often, when perusing materials relating to improving your speed reading Having said that, what is vocalization – and why is it seen as being one of the biggest hurdles in speed reading?”
— Vocalization – The Biggest Hurdle In Speed Reading,
“Reply :: Return to the forum. topic: Vocalization types and map pointers. Dan Lane. Posts: for taxa, but I think it's not very helpful to have them lettered for vocalization type”
— xeno-canto :: bird sounds from around the world, xeno-