- Wisconsin Buddhist Vihara is a Buddhist temple in the Theravadin tradition. The Wisconsin Buddhist Vihara is a Buddhist temple that serves all those interested in learning about the Teachings of the Buddha. — “Wisconsin Buddhist Vihara”,
- The New Jersery Buddhist Vihara was established in the year 2002. Since its inception, the New Jersey Buddhist Vihara has made a tremendous contribution towards the uplifting of the religious knowledge of the Buddhists as well as non-Buddhists who are interested in the study of f the Dharma. — “New Jersey Buddhist Vihara”,
- The Home Page of the Staten Island Buddhist Vihara, of the Sri Lankan Buddhist monks. — “Welcome to Staten Island Buddhist Vihara”,
- Features general information and driving directions. — “Theravada Dharma Society of America”,
- A Vihara (Sanskrit: meaning "dwelling" or "house") was the ancient Indian term for a Buddhist monastery. Remains of quite a few viharas have been unearthed here and the most elaborate is the Shalvan Vihara. — “Vihara - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Minnesota Buddhist Vihara is a Buddhist temple in the Theravadin tradition. The Minnesota Buddhist Vihara is a Buddhist temple that serves all those interested in learning about the Teachings of the Buddha. — “MNBV | Minnesota Buddhist Vihara”,
- We at the Vihara Group look at Vihara as a symbol of Peace, of continued learning, of everlasting struggle, of striving, of inspiration, of Faith and strong belief in our Culture and Roots. Incidentally, Vihara is Headquartered in Vijayawada, which means, the City of Victory. — “Welcome to Vihara.in”, vihara.in
- Visit for all your travel needs. We offer the lowest airfares to SriLanka, and many other destinations in the world. — “Vihara Travels - Home”,
- Welcome to the Chanmyay Satipatthana Vihara website. The meaning of "Chanmyay" is peacefulness. " Satipatthana" is a Pali term that means mindfulness constantly focused on the body, sensations, consciousness, and Dhamma. " Vihara" is Sanskrit or Pali for (Buddhist) monastery. — “Chanmyay Vihara - Home”,
- Vihara (विहार) is the Sanskrit and Pali term for a Buddhist monastery. The northern Indian state of Bihar derives its name from the word "vihara", probably due to the abundance of Buddhist monasteries in that area. — “Vihara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The Great Lakes Buddhist Vihara reflects the hopes, aspirations and energies of a tiny community of Buddhists primarily in the Michigan Great Lakes region and in southern Ontario. Great Lakes Buddhist Vihara, Monks Residence, 21491, Beech Road, Southfield, Michigan 48033, USA. — “Great Lakes Buddhist Vihara, Michigan, USA”,
- Welcome to the the Carolina Buddhist Vihara Website. We are a non-profit organization dedicated to offering teachings of the Buddha, primarily by bringing Theravada Buddhist monks to Greenville. Carolina Buddhist Vihara provides a home in a quiet neighborhood in Mauldin for one or two monks at a time. — “Carolina Buddhist Vihara”,
- The Washington D.C. Buddhist Vihara is an educational, as well as a religious organization dedicated to the presentation of Buddhist thought, practice, and culture. — “Washington Buddhist Vihara”,
- Vihara. Vihara (विहार) is the Sanskrit and Pali term for (Buddhist) monastery. It originally meant "a secluded place in which to walk", and referred The northern Indian state of Bihar derives its name from the word "vihara", probably due to the abundance of Buddhist monasteries in that area. — “Vihara”,
- Ohio Vihara Since its inception, the Buddhist Vihara has grown to become a respected center for religious worship, and a religious gathering place for a large number of Sri Lankans. — “”
- vihara A Buddhist or Jain monastery in Indian architecture. — “Vihara: Definition from ”,
- Buddhist community associated with the Manitoba Buddhist Vihara and Cultural Association have long been striving to establish the presence of Maha Sangha in Manitoba. Manitoba Buddhist Vihara and Cultural Association (MBVCA) was established with the aim of. — “Manitoba Buddhist Vihara and Cultural Association”,
- The temple of the victory of truth carries on the theravada tradition of buddhism found primarily in Sri Lanka, Thailand, Burma, Laos and Cambodia. Dharma Vijaya Buddhist Vihara [Vijaya means Victory; Vihara means Temple] carries on the Theravada tradition which is mainly in Sri Lanka, Thailand,. — “Welcome Dharmavijaya Buddhist Vihara!”,
- The houston buddhist vihara has been declared as a non-profit religious organinzation in Texas, USA, by the US federal government and state of texas. — “Houston Buddhist Vihara - Dhamma”,
- South Dakota Buddhist Vihara is a Buddhist temple in the Theravadin tradition. The South Dakota Buddhist Vihara is a Buddhist temple that serves all those interested in learning about the Teachings of the Buddha. — “South Dakota Buddhist Vihara”,
- Official website of the Buddhist temple in Berwick (state of Victoria - Melbourne) Australia founded by Ven. Gangodawila Soma Thera. For more information please call the Vihara (temple) on 9702 6275 or Rasika on 0432 717 289. — “Sakyamuni Sambuddha Vihara (temple in Berwick) and Buddhist”, .au
related videos for vihara
- Ranga Pura Vihara Ranga Pura Vihara Composed by Muthuswami Dik***ar in the raga Brindavana Saranga has been beautifully brought to life by MS amma... Dedicated to Ranganathar on the holy tthithi of Vaikunta Ekadasi 2009.
- Chakma Buddhist Vihara-Ananda Vihara Ananda Vihara, Tablechari, Rangamati municipality, Rangamati-4500, Bangladesh
- Jaya Sri Maha Bodhi Vihara Jaya Sri Maha Bodhi About Ven Anagarika Dharmapala Maha Thero About Maha Bodhi Society "Not by hatred does hatred cease; By Love Hatred ceases" taught the Lord Buddha. He taught us that we should: Conquer hatred by love Conquer evil by righteousness Conquer the liar by truthfulness Conquer the greedy by charity. Dharmapala (meaning "Guardian of the Dharma")
- Vihara Maanasa Raame (Veena). Part 3 Prince Rama Varma plays a superb array of swarams in Mishra Pilu and even manages to seamlessly blend in a few notes of the 'Love Story' theme in this performance at Swathi Smruthi held at the Kuthiramalika palace in Jan 2005.
- London Kingsbury Vihara Vesak Lantern London Vesak 2008 by Tissa Masawala Submit by
- Mahabodhi Maha Vihara Complex (Great Awakening Temple) Place where Siddhartha Gautama, the Buddha, attained enlightenment. About Mahabodhi Temple About Bodhgaya About Maha Bodhi Society About Ven Anagarika Dharmapala Maha Thero
- Sitagu Dhamma Vihara Fund Raising of TBSN
- Ottawa-Inter Community Buddhist Society (Vihara) Bhante Sirisumana's Mother Memorial Service at Ottawa-Inter Community Buddhist Society (Vihara) (Sri Lankian Buddhist Vihara at Willow St., Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) Buddhist Hymn: Nava Guna Gatha - The Nine Virtues of the Buddha Sung by Visarad Srima Ratnayaka
- Vihara Maanasa Raame (Veena). Part 2 Prince Rama Varma elegantly strums out the essence of Pilu as he renders Maharaja Swathi Thirunal's Vihara Maanasa Raame followed by a magical array of incredible swarams at the Swathi Smruthi held at the Kuthiramalika palace in Jan 2008.
- Vihara Maitreya terbesar di dunia/Maitreya temple in the world's largest voluntary work in the world's largest monastery
- Godavari Vihara Yatra Part-1 Godavari Vihara Yatra Sponsored By Jakka Family Members, Rajahmundry
- Inside Mulagandhakuti Vihara in Sarnath There is a replica of the famous and refined Buddha-image of the Buddha in Dharmachakra-posture (Sarnath Statue). The modern Mulagandhakuti Vihara is a monastery built in the 1930s by the Sri Lankan Mahabodhi Society, with beautiful wall paintings. Behind it is the Deer Park () Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta http Anattalakkhana Sutta About Ven Anagarika Dharmapala Thero About Sarnath Mahabodhi Society
- Nigrodharama Vihara Ruins - Lord Buddha visited the city in the first year after his Enlightenment. About Nigrodharama About Lord Buddha (Gautama Buddha) About Lord Buddha Relics ccbs.ntu.edu.tw
- Vihara Buddha Gotama ( Temoh, Malaysia) The abbot Venerable Dhammavuddho Thero is a Malaysia of Chinese descent. He worked as an electrical engineer before going forth into the homeless life. In 1998, through donations from his supporters, he founded a 15-acre forest monastery, Vihara Buddha Gotama at Temoh, near Kampar, in the state of Perak, Malaysia. The manastery focuses on the study of the Suttas (discourses) and Vinaya ( monastic discipline), and the practice of meditation, according to the original teaching of the Buddha. It is open to monks and nuns ( maechees or anagarinis), and also laymen and laywomen.
- Vihara Maanasa Raame (Veena). Part 1 Prince Rama Varma gives a very interesting explanation of the difference between Karnataka Kapi and Hindustani Pilu before rendering Maharaja's exquisite composition, 'Vihara Maanasa Raame' at Swathi Smruthi at the Kuthiramalika Palace in Jan 2005.
- Visit to Vihara Buddha Gotama on 31.08.2010.mp4 Visit to Bhante Hye at the Vihara Buddha Gotama at Temoh, Perak on 31.08.2010. Bhante personally accompany us to tour the surrounding area. First time visitors commented that it was such a beautiful and peaceful place and are planning to come here for meditation retreat. We also take the opportunity to have a dhamma discussions with Bhante before we left.
- Mahabodhi Maha Vihara (Buddha puja, worship, prayers, offering of flowers...) Every day thousands of people honour, worship, puja... this holy site because it is where Siddhartha Gautama, the Buddha, attained enlightenment. Puja in Buddhism About Gautama Buddha About Mahabodhi Temple About Bodhgaya About Maha Bodhi Society
- Buddhagaya Vihara - Watugong - Semarang - Central Java Kwan Im tower is located in the complex of Buddha Gaya Vihara in Watugong, Central Java. It artistically has 39 meters, and become the highest tower in Indonesia. It was build in 2005 and it's been located in front of Makodam IV Diponegoro Semarang. This tower is has 7 stages, there are the statue of Kindness Goddess from the second stages to the sixth stages. There are 20 statues of Kwan Im in this Tower.
- Ksheera sagara vihara- Dr.M.Balamurali Krishna A classic song from maestro. in Ananadha Bhairavi, Adi ,Thyagaraja kruti
- VIJNANA VIHARA,gudilova
- Vihara Manasa Rame -- Part 1 Aswathi Thirunal Rama Varma sings soulful Vihara Manasa Rame in Kaapi, accompanied by Patri Sathish Kumar on Mridangam and Varadarajan on Violin. This kriti by Maharaja Swathi Thirunal was sung at the concert at Augusta, GA during May 2010.
- CAMAGA 2009 Rangapura Vihara CAMAGA 2009 Deepa Sriram
- Rangapura Vihara
- A Szabadság Vihara - trailer (Freedom's Fury) Trailer for Hungarian movie A Szabadság Vihara produced by Quentin Tarantino and Lucy Lui amongst others. Narrated by Mark Spitz.
- Sakyan Relic Stupa - Nigrodharama Vihara (Nepal) Lord Buddha Relic are enshrined here. Lord Buddha visited the city in the first year after his Enlightenment. About Nigrodharama About Lord Buddha (Gautama Buddha) About Lord Buddha Relics ccbs.ntu.edu.tw Relic of the Tooth of the Buddha Stupa is a mound-like structure containing Buddhist relics Places where Buddha stayed
- Sanath Jayasuriyas speech on Jayasumanarama Maha Vihara Buddhist temple, Matara sanath189 - Sanath Jayasuriya Blogspot, A completely dedicated website on Sri Lankan Legendary Batsman Sanath Jayasuriya
- 11 - VIHARA Budisticki hram
- Gal Vihara, Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka, Jack Daulton videoblog Art Historian Jack Daulton and Microsoft Exec Roz Ho explore and discuss the 12th century rock-cut Buddha sculptures at Gal Vihara in the ancient city of Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka, December 2010. (Contact: jack@)
- SRIRANGAPURA VIHARA Song Composed by Sri Muthuswamy Dikshidar - Sung by Sri Ranjani & Sri Gayatri. Released during 'Pavithrotsavam' at Srirangam Temple (28th Aug' 2007)
- Venerable Kamburawala Sri Rewatha Thero - Scotland's Buddhist Vihara - Glasgow - Sri Lanka The chief incumbent at Scotland's Buddhist Vihara is Venerable K. Sri Rewatha. 'Bhante' as he is known comes from Dharmapala Pirivena in Bellana, Kalutara District in the Western province of Sri Lanka. Venerable K. Sri Rewatha has been a monk over 25 years and studied at the University of Peradeniya in Kandy and the University of Kelaniya in Colombo. He is the author a book on Buddhism and Astral Phenomenon. Since the Tsunami struck on Boxing Day 2004, Venerable Rewatha has been actively involved in charity work in Southern Sri Lanka. Scotland's Buddhist Vihara 1 Caldercuilt Road, Maryhill, Glasgow G20 0AD United kingdom Tel: 0044 141 586 74 93 or 0044 752 571 6611 Email: info@ web: Blog: ~ with respect, fair7deal 06 January 2010 Lakshan Bandara
- 46th Scout Camp held at Vihara Maha Devi Park.15.08.2009 ITN News Sri Lanka The 46th Scout Camporee of the Colombo District Scout Branch Association of the Sri Lanka Scout Association was held at the Vihara Maha Devi Park. The inauguration was held under the patronage of First Lady Shiranthi Rajapaksa. More than two thousand scouts including those from the North and East are participating in the Camporee. The Camporee will continue till the 17th of this Month.
- Dhammanananda Vihara.Monastery, Year 2009 ThinGyan click on for more photos.
- KV Narayanaswamy - Sri Rangapura vihara KV Narayanaswamy - Sri Rangapura vihara - uploaded via www.mp32
- Divya Sriram - Ranga Pura Vihara May 30, 2009. North Wales, PA
- Travel India-Mulagandha Kuty Vihara Isipathana Deer Park, Sarnath,Varanasi The Mulagandha Kuty Vihara (Mulagandha Kuti Vihar) is the prime place of worship for the Buddhist congregation of the world. It was constructed by Bodhi-Sattva Anagarika Dharmapala, a Sri Lankan who is the founder of the Maha Bodhi Society of India in the Isipatana Deer Park of Sarnath, at the very site where Sakyamuni Buddha preached his first sermon. The Mulagandha Kuty Vihara is said to be where Buddha spent a rainy season while in Sarnath.
- MS Subbulakshmi Rangapura Vihara MS Subbulakshmi Rangapura Vihara COPYRIGHTED MUSIC. PLEASE DO NOT COPY. BUY AT FOR $0.99
- Carnatic Vocal: Srirangapura Vihara: Sri Rangapura Vihara: roopakam thalam carnatic, roopaka thalam
- Kutagarasala Vihara - Monastery where Buddha most frequently stayed while visiting Fifth year after his Enlightenment, Lord Buddha spent the rainy season here. it is also the monastery where Buddha most frequently stayed while visiting Vaishali. Here Mahapajapati Gotami obtained permission for women to enter the Order under certain conditions. The Order of Nuns (Bhikkhunis) About Mahapajapati Gotami About Vaishali (ancient city) www.1 About Bhikkhunis
- Binjai, Indonesia Vihara Setia Dharma on Kedah 2007 The whole playing is not really smooth, but I do respect to the players, like when the head player is going to fall, the tail player keep and support the head player so he did'nt fall to floor. And for your information, this is their first time attend the championship, and the quality is not bad, I think.. Jia You Vihara Setia Dharma!!! ________________ www.mylion.co.nr
- Siladidhamma Pavarasaya Vihara or 崇圣寺(Chong Sheng Si) in Perak, Malaysia Siladidhamma Pavarasaya Vihara or 崇圣寺(Chong Sheng Si) is situated in the Northern part of West Malaysia, in the state of Perak near the Thailand border, it is a Chinese Theravada Monastery occupying 6 acres of sloping land, with mild and cool weather, fresh air and clean mountain stream water, away from the hustle and bustle of city life, it is an ideal meditation location, the monastery has many meditation huts, caters only vegetarian food, and all visitors must take 8 precepts daily.
- Buddha Vihara Openning in Punjab Dr. Ambedkar Nagar Mahalpur road, Sundh, ITI, Dist. Nawanshahr Punjab
- Madurai mani iyer: RAnga Pura vihara
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about vihara
“The great stupa of seruwila in which the Sacred relic Fronton bonwe of the Lord Buddha is Deposited by King Kavvantissa (2nd century B.C”
— Seruwila Mangala Raja Maha Vihara " Blog Win Travel – Win,
“Forum Umat Buddha Indonesia -> List Vihara & Pmv -> Generasi Muda Vihara Bodhi Forum Umat Buddha Indonesia -> List Vihara & Pmv -> Generasi Muda Vihara Bodhi”
— Generasi Muda Vihara Bodhi - Forum Umat Buddha Indonesia,
“Metta Ramsi Vihara MRV ဘုန္းေတာ္ႀကီးေက်ာင္းမွ ဒုတိယအႀကိမ္ တရားနည္းျပေနစဥ္ Metta Ramsi Vihara Myanmar Buddhist Monastery - Invitation to the”
— Metta Ramsi Vihara Belgium: ဘယ္လ္ဂ်ီယံႏိုင္ငံ ေမတၱာရံသီ၀ိဟာရ,
“Terima Kasih atas kunjungan anda ke blog milik Vihara Vajra Bhumi Sriwijaya dan Sekolah Bhumi Sriwijaya. Blog ini menyampaikan berbagai liputan informasi serta kegiatan-kegiatan yang akan/sudah di adakan di Sekolah Bhumi Sriwijaya dan Vihara”
— About Us | VVBS and SBS Corner,
“Tag: maha vihara temple. Brickfields Wesak Procession 2009. by Steven Leong on May.12, 2009, under Events. Allow me to just say that I am not a city, passes by Dataran Merdeka and back into the Maha Vihara Temple”
— Maha Vihara Temple | Steven Leong's Blog, light-
“Birdhouse Hosting welcomes vihara.us, home to the Oregon Buddhist Vihara, a community of Response to "Oregon Buddhist Vihara" Stephanie Potter says: March 27,”
— Oregon Buddhist Vihara — scot hacker's foobar blog,
“BISDS BLOG "Dhamma in Motion" – Charting New Frontiers In Dhammaduta BISDS Forum. BISDS Info Website. BISDS Photos. BISDS Youth. BISDS Youth Blogspot. Buddhist Maha Vihara, KL”
— BISDS BLOG,
“HARIS AMERTA AT VIHARA MAITREYA - Indonesia Now With Duncan Graham - date posted: 03 Feb 2006, 12:46 - See story below Capturing the face of Indonesia one blog at a time”
— HARIS AMERTA AT VIHARA MAITREYA - Indonesia Now With Duncan, blog-
“zhenfozong kasogatan - true buddha tantrayana, buddhism council of indonesia”
— Vihara Zhenfo Zong,