- The majority of mammals presented the same characteristics differing in the size of the laryngeal ventricule (BROCKMEYER et al.; NAKANO et al.; GUIDA and ANDRADE FILHO). However, some species like the mouse do not has laryngeal ventricule and the vestibular fold (NAKANO et al. — “Revista chilena de anatomía - ESTUDIO MORFOLOGICO DE LA”, scielo.cl
- Indicate the Type of the Contrast Enhancement: Select from the V - Is the Lesion Associated with Calcification? No Yes Not Known. VI. — “Brain Expert”,
- 8. blood flows through another AV valve into the ventricule 9. blood flows through semi lunar valve and is pumped through the rest of the body. 8. blood flows through another AV valve into the ventricule 9. blood flows through semi lunar valve and is pumped through the rest of the body. — “discuss how the heart and blood vessels circulation in mammals?”,
- ventricule's wishlist. See what ventricule desires. This is ventricule's wishlist. Want to create your own wishlist? Sign up at ! My Whishlist. — “Wishlistr: ventricule's Wishlist”,
- de la déformation du ventricule gauche du cœur à partir d'images échographiques.  Cl. Bonciu, J. Thiel, Visualisation 4D de ventricule gauche du cœur par sonde. échocardiographique tournante pendant 4 cycles. — “Reconstruction 4D du ventricule à partir de deux cycles”, univ-orleans.fr
- ventricule. Dictionary terms for ventricule, definition for ventricule, Thesaurus and Translations of ventricule to Chinese, English, French, German, Turkish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Romanian, Farsi. — “ventricule in - dictionary and translation”,
- A place for cute things ! All my products on sale are unique pieces hand made of course. Hope youll enjoy it ^^ I ship to world will. — “ventricule on Etsy - Sold Items”,
- COR BIATRIALE UNIVENTRICULARE (FUNCTIONALLY SINGLE VENTRICULE) CASE REP RT Girl had fixed pulmonal hypertension due to congenital heart disease of type "single ventricle" functionally. — “F. Begic, COR BIATRIALE UNIVENTRICULARE, FUNCTIONALLY SINGLE”,
- Pour comprendre la circulation de Fontan, vous devez imaginer un coeur sans ventricule droit. Le sang n'est pas propulsé dans les poumons par le ventricule droit. — “Francis FONTAN”,
- Synopsis left ventricule hypoplasia left renal agenesis polysplenia (multilobated spleen) intestinal malrotation left appendix left colon. — “Case #10121 - Association left ventricule hypoplasia, left”,
- IV: fourth ventricule. In addition to these brainstem projections, locus coeruleus neurons receive input from the hypothalamus as well as forebrain structures such as the central nucleus of the amygdala, the anterior cingulate cortex and the orbitofrontal cortex. — “Locus coeruleus - Scholarpedia”,
- Left ventricule systolic functions were evaluated with echocardiography. Distribution of left ventricule systolic dysfunction (LVSD) in ACS and CHD patients as a function of eNOS gene T-786C genotypes. — “Lipids in Health and Disease | Full text | Association of”,
- Surgical correction of double-outlet right ventricule with noncommitted ventricular septal defect. - J K Kirklin, A R Castaneda. — “Surgical correction of double-outlet right ventricule with”,
- Results: The demographic, biochemical and left ventricule systolic dysfunction data of the ACS, CHD patients and left ventricule hypertrophy (p = 0.004) (Table 1). The genotype frequency. — “Lipids in Health and Disease”,
- Online shopping for Dance & DJ from a great selection of MP3 Downloads; Electronica, House, Techno, Trance, Ambient, Trip-Hop, World Dance, Compilations, Drum & Bass & more at everyday low prices. Ventricule. — “: biobazar - Dance & DJ: MP3 Downloads”,
- Le suivie échographique réalisé à 30 et à 34 semaines de grossesse montre l'augmentation de la masse échogène du ventricule gauche. le muscle papillaire du ventricule gauche et le cordage tendineux. — “Ecogenic cardiac foci”,
- Relaxin apparently improves the filling phase of the left ventricule which makes it mechanism of action different from available drugs. — “Relaxin and congestive heart failure - GLG News”,
- Definition of right ventricle of heart in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of right ventricle of heart. [Middle English, from Old French ventricule, from Latin ventriculus, diminutive of venter, belly. — “right ventricle of heart - definition of right ventricle of”,
- Cleveland Clinic Heart Center, number one in heart care; learn about your heart and blood vessels. — “Where is your heart and what does it look like?”,
- is for sale or for rent! If you're in need of a Quality and Brandable Premium Name for your business or for resell purposes then you have come to the right place!. — “ is now available for sale or for rent!”,
- Nul en informatique,pas beau sur la photo(2006),violoniste,musicien de Doolin',The Gartloney Rats,duo CO*.,duo Barbar je joue un peu de Bouzouki,j'aime la musique Irlandaise,la montagne et. — “Cavaillé Guilhem - ventricule on Dailymotion”,
- Biobazar music profile on Yahoo! Music. Find lyrics, free streaming MP3s, music videos and photos of Biobazar on Yahoo! Music Ventricule. Psydator. The Number 33. Mme Davis. Apo. Buster K. Shulgin Story. Flying Monkey. Chameau. Western Break. Ventricule. Hypnagojik Phase II. Encore Psy. 73. Bufo Alvarius. — “Biobazar on Yahoo! Music”,
related videos for ventricule
- Dynamic Anatomical Left Ventricle Model 3D Dynamic Anatomical Left Ventricle Model
- Dextrocardia, unique ventricle, pectus carinatum This is a patient with dextrocardia, he has just one ventricule, hipocratic fingers and palpitations.
- SAM MITRAL (INCOMPLETE SYSTOLIC ANTERIOR MOTION CHORDAE)
- Head & Neck pt. 2: Larynx Corniculate cartilage Cricoid cartilage Cricothyroid ligament Cricotracheal ligament Epiglottis Hyoid bone Laryngeal prominence Thyroid cartilage Thyroid gland Tracheal cartilages Vestibular (ventricular) ligament (aka as cords or folds or false cords) Vestibule (aka ventricule - the space above the vestibular fold) I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (
- 02.28.11: Pumps Your Blood Remake of Pumps your Blood from Happy Days.
- REVERSE DIASTOLIC FLOW / DESCENDING AORTA
- LVNC_Case2.wmv Left ventricule noncompaction - case 2 of Dr. G. Todorov (2MBAL, Sofia, Bulgaria) Pt with left ventricule noncompaction and coronary heart disease (3 vessel disease). Left and right ventricule thrombosis. Heart failure. Mitral and tricuspid regurgitation. Ventricular tachicardia. Pulmonary hypertension
- How the Body Works : The Ventricles of the Brain The Ventricles of the Brain The ventricles of the brain are four cavities which are filled with cerebrospinal fluid. Two large lateral ventricles are in the cerebrum, the third ventricle lies between the two thalami and the fourth between the cerebellum and the brain stem.
- What is a normal vs. abnormal ejection fraction? The heart doesn't always pump out all the blood that enters it. Ordinarily, it pumps out about 50 or 60% of the blood that enters it at any given heart beat and leaves about 40% behind. That's normal ejection fraction: it should be 50 -- 60%. Patients who have had heart attacks or who have other injuries to the heart will often times have a lower ejection fraction. The heart doesn't work as powerfully. It becomes slow and boggy. It doesn't have the power to pump out all of the blood that fills it between heart beats. Ejection fraction can get as low as 10% and this causes a lot of problems: you end up with a heart that's dilated, that's doesn't pump a lot of blood out. Instead of running on a V8, some patients end up having a 6 cylinder engine or a V4 or a V2. And when they start taking cylinders out of the engine, the heart becomes weaker and weaker. You end up with a lot of problems including heart failure and sudden death.
- LEFT VENTRICULAR NON COMPACTION / NON COMPACTION DU VENTRICULE GAUCHE Left ventricular non-compaction (LVNC) is a rare genetic disease of the heart muscle
- SFIII: 3rd Strike - French Tournament Players: Makoto [Al Dente] vs Alex & Urien [Epaulette et Ventricule] Originally from Kx Gamers Masion.
- The Pharmacratic Inquisition - entire online version This is a DVD companion for our book, Astrotheology & Shamanism. (For Deutsch, Español, Nederlands, Português, Ελληνική, Polski and Français translations of the Pharmacractic Inquisition w/ subtitles, go here: This DVD companion contains about 25% of the information presented in book, though it contains about double the images. The DVD is not meant to have detailed sources. If you are interested in the sources used for this video, please see the book Astrotheology & Shamanism.
- Prevalence of Hypertension in Children Tutorial session part 02 13-12-2011.wmv As the video runs if you can use pause button to freeze the frame till you complete reading the description. Then press "play" again. Video will go to nest frame. BP percentiles are based upon gender, age, and height. The systolic and diastolic BP are of equal importance; if there is a disparity between the two, the higher value determines the BP category. The age- and height-specific blood pressure percentiles may be determined using calculators for boys. Normal BP — Both systolic and diastolic BP 90th percentile. Prehypertension — Systolic and/or diastolic BP 90th percentile but 95th percentile or if BP exceeds 120/80 mmHg even if 90th percentile for age, gender, and height. Hypertension HTN is defined as either systolic and/or diastolic BP 95th percentile measured upon three or more separate occasions.
- AORTIC BICUSPIDIE
- Shunt for Hydrocephalus This video demonstrates insertion of a ventricular catheter into the brain for treatment of hydrocephalus. Hydrocephalus is a disorder in which cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the brain in excessive amounts. A ventricular catheter allows for evacuation of excess CSF from the brain. The catheter can drain into an external bag (ventriculostomy) on a temporary basis or can be connected to another piece of tubing that travels under the skin into the abdomen (VP shunt) for permanent CSF diversion.
- 4th ventricle tumor Resection of a 4th Ventricle Ependymoma
- Cerebral Endoscopy guided by NeuroPanacea This video shows a minimal invasive surgery by cerebral endoscopy, directed by our Panacea neuronavigator, in a male patient age 27, through a hole cranial of 1,5 cms and a depth of 10 cms approximately, with ventricular immersion until to get the wall of a compressive post irradiation cyst tumor, to open it and evacuate it. It should be noted that the patient has diagnosis of Astrocytoma II since 1995, subjected to multiple surgeries, radio and chemotherapy and therefore his brain anatomy was modified.
- Head & Neck pt. 1 Head & Neck Region Cricoid cartilage Epiglottis Esophagus Frontal sinus Hard palate Hyoid bone Lip Sphenoidal sinus Sublingual salivary gland Thyroid cartilage Thyroid gland Vestibule (aka ventricule - the space above the vestibular fold) Vocal fold (true) I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (
- The Pharmacratic Inquisition DVD - Official Online Edition This is the original, lower quality version from Google video and has all of the available subtitles attached. As time permits, we'll update the subtitles for the Youtube version. Both versions are the same excluding the introduction and quality. How deep does the rabbit hole go? Gnostic Media is proud to present the official online edition of The Pharmacratic Inquisition 2007. If you enjoyed "Zeitgeist - The Movie", you will love this video; the creators of this video are listed as one of the sources for the Zeitgeist Movie. The Pharmacratic Inquisition 2007 is a video version of the book, "Astrotheology & Shamanism" by Jan Irvin & Andrew Rutajit. The painstakingly detailed and heavily footnoted research in the book comes to life in this video and is now available to you for FREE! For further research of the claims made in this video, please read AstroTheology & Shamanism - this book is available to order as a combo with the DVD. Thousands of years ago, in the pre monarchic era, sacred plants and other entheogenic substances where politically correct and highly respected for their ability to bring forth the divine, Yahweh, God, The Great Spirit, etc., by the many cultures who used them. Often the entire tribe or community would partake in the entheogenic rites and rituals. These rites were often used in initiation into adulthood, for healing, to help guide the community in the decision process, and to bring the direct religious experience to anyone seeking it. In the pre ...
- laryngocele It's an air filled dilatation of the saccule(laryngeal ventricule). the subject was 20year old pregnant female with complaints of a rapidly increasing swelling in the neck from past 4 days. This is the first case of laryngocele I have seen in my career,until then i had just read about it in books.
- Craniotomy for resection of 4th Ventricle Tumor Dr. Pakzaban () demonstrates the technique of suboccipital craniotomy for access to the posterior cranial fossa using an Aesculap bone scalpel. This approach is used in many different operations including decompression of Chiari malformation. In this case, it is being used for resection of a 4th ventricle tumor known as subependymoma.
- How the Body Works: Circulatory Changes at Birth Circulatory Changes at Birth During pregnancy oxygen reaches the fetus from the placenta via the umbilical vein. The fetal lungs are collapsed and inactive. Most of the oxygenated blood passes through the liver, but some flows through the ductus venosus into the general circulation. In the heart, most of the blood short-circuits the right ventricle via a hole, the foramen ovale, between the right atrium and the lift atrium. Of the blood which does reach the right ventricle, about two-thirds passes from the pulmonary artery through a special vessel called the ductus arteriosus into the aorta, and the remainder passes through the lungs. At birth the placental circulation is cut off and the carbon dioxide concentration in the baby's blood stimulates respiratory nerve cells in the brain stem to induce breathing and lung expansion. The foramen ovale, the ductus venosus and the ductus arteriosus close immediately after birth and the circulatory system becomes an independent functioning unit.
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia
- A History of Opium and Heroin Addiction in the United States Documentary (1972) Opium (poppy tears, lachryma papaveris) is the dried latex obtained from the opium poppy (Papaver somniferum). Opium contains up to 12% morphine, an alkaloid, which is frequently processed chemically to produce heroin for the illegal drug trade. The latex also includes codeine and non-narcotic alkaloids such as papaverine, thebaine and noscapine. The traditional method of obtaining the latex is to scratch ("score") the immature seed pods (fruits) by hand; the latex leaks out and dries to a sticky yellowish residue that is later scraped off the fruit. The modern method is to harvest and process mature plants by machine. "Meconium" historically referred to related, weaker preparations made from other parts of the poppy or different species of poppies. The production of opium itself has basically not changed since ancient times. However, through selective breeding of the Papaver somniferum plant, the content of the phenanthrene alkaloids morphine, codeine, and to a lesser extent thebaine, has been greatly increased. In modern times, much of the thebaine, which often serves as the raw material for the synthesis for hydrocodone, hydromorphone, and other semi-synthetic opiates, originates from extracting Papaver orientale or Papaver bracteatum. Opium for illegal use is often converted into heroin, which is less bulky, making it easier to smuggle, and which multiplies its potency to approximately twice that of morphine. Heroin can be taken by intravenous ...
- LVNC_Case1.wmv Left ventricule noncompaction - case 1 of Dr. G. Todorov (2MBAL, Sofia, Bulgaria) Pt with left ventricule noncompaction and coronary heart disease (3 vessel disease). Mitral and tricuspid regurgitation. Abdominal Aorta Aneurism (AAA). Carotid artery stenoses
- ACUTE PULMONARY HEART DISEASE / THROMBUS PULMONARY ARTERY PULMONARY EMBOLISM
- Cranial Osteopathy Preview Part 1 This is a demonstration of cranial osteopathy by Tony Bryant a British trained osteopath I'll be demonstrating how to work with the fascia of the body, the 4 diaphragms of the body, the craniosacral motion, the parietal lift, the frontal bone adjustment, a treatment for sinusitis, TMJ Correction, Intraoral Contacts on the maxillary arch, the vomer. the hamulus, the palatines and CV4- Compression of the fourth ventricle. The CV4 technique can reduce a fever by 10-20 degrees Fahrenheit, within half an hour. It can also reduce blood pressure by at least 10 points. It feels deeply relaxing. For a dvd, audio or e-book with photos of "Cranial Osteopathy" go to
- Pulmonary embolism echocardiography Systolic overload of right ventricle (overload with pressure)- interventricular septum becoming flat in systole (so the adjacent left ventricle has the normal shape of letter O during diastole, but pathological shape of D during systole). For comparison in diastolic overload (overload with volume) of right ventricle, septum becoming flat during diastole.
- 3D MITRAL REGURGITATION (PROLAPSE P2 AND P3)
- Endoscopic Excision of 4th Ventricular Cyst
- Hypokinesis, Mitral Regurgitation, Aortic Insufficiency Video 1. Parasternal short-axis view of the left ventricle showing diffuse, mild hypokinesis. The left ventricular ejection fraction is 44%. Video 2. Parasternal long-axis view with color Doppler showing moderate mitral regurgitation and mild aortic insufficiency. The left ventricular cavity is mildly dilated.
- PARA AND INTRA-PROTHETIC MECHANICAL MITRAL REGURGITATION / TOE
- Myocarditis Patient Elsie Walks Again Left Ventricule Assistant Device machine implanted at Heart Institute by Dr. Bud Frazier in 2001 I was 39 years old, got a virus that attacked my heart (flu), was in hospital for 3 months and 6 months of therapy, Do not give up on life, take on day at a time and count your blessings no matter how small.
- left ventricular- right atrial communication(Gerbode type defect) communication between the left ventricle and the right atrium : a Gerbode type defect.rare anomaly.apical view.
- Arrhythmogenic RV dysplasia Localised dilation in RV apex Highly refractile moderator band
- SFIII: 3rd Strike - French Tournament Players: Chun Li & Dudley [Drannocs] vs Alex [Epaulette et Ventricule] Originally from Kx Gamers Masion.
- MAIN PULMONARY ARTERY THROMBUS / PULMONARY EMBOLISM pulmonary trunk thrombus PULMONARY EMBOLISM
- Narayana Hrudayalaya - LVAD - Artificial Heart In India, about 20 million patients suffer from heart failure, a number that is increasing by two million annually. About 20% of these patients die each year without aid. Heart transplantation is limited by availability of donor organs and at present, donor supply limits heart transplantation to about 3500 hearts globally every year. Patients with end-stage heart failure have limited options — heart transplant or use of Left ventricular assist devices (LVADs). A left ventricular assist device (LVAD) is a battery-operated, mechanical pump-type device implanted surgically. It helps maintain the pumping ability of a heart that can't effectively work on its own. LVADs reduce the risk of death in end-stage heart failure patients by 50 percent at six and 12 months, and extend the average life span from 3.1 months to more than 10 months. USPs of LVAD: Physiological pulsatile flows - just like the natural heart. Small enough to be totally implantable. Single moving part per ventricle on which life critically depends. Therefore long-term performance is expected. High flows and pressures possible. Therefore suitable even for heavy workers. The cost of an LVAD procedure amounts to Rs 45 lakh which includes Rs 35 lakh for the device and Rs 10 lakh as surgery expenses. LVADS are slowly becoming a solution rather than a transition phase for most heart ailments. Narayana Hrudayalaya is Asias first and only artificial heart (LVAD) centre. The cardiologist scripted their name to be among ...
- RESTRICTIVE FILLING PATTERN MITRAL INFLOW
- ARVC's Past See ARVC's past through pictures.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about ventricule
“Ventricule and. WordPress blog about Ventricule. Ventricule. Psalon that to thee, whose and Jehovah receil the evenitestaturningly evil not fold, Who him, and the he land singdoms, So shall of Egyptiver us speak; forth the Highteouselvere all of the him: fore”
“Read Playlist du 14 mars 2009 - March 14, 2009 playlist by Jean-Francois Fecteau on Myspace Blogs! New blogTopics added every minute. PLAYLIST de l Post: Playlist du 7 mars 2009 - March 7, 2009 playlist | Back to Blog List | Next Post: Playlist du 21 mars 2009 - March 21, 2009 playlist”
— Playlist du 14 mars 2009 - March 14, 2009 playlist - Jean,
“ this has an aortic stenosis with 40 mmHg of pik gradient, the left ventricule is not enlarge, LA 45mm, good EF 65%. Albumina 2,4. Copyright 2010 Forum Multimedia Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved. The material available at this site is for educational”
— OpenHeart-L Thread,
“Ok, moi j'ai fait la mienne à 32sa. Je te copie le compte rendu: Biométrie: diamètre bi-pariétal: 82.9mm périmètre cranien: 288.1mm circonférence abdominale: 274.3mm Longueur”
— dernière echo à 14h : Santé - Page 2,
“Reptiles have 2 atriums and 1 ventricule that has a septum that separates it incompletly Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests”
— Heart - Biology-Online, biology-
“E.-Cerebral aqueduct " Sylvius" F.-Foramen of Luschka. G.-Fourth Ventricule. Cedrick. Life of an MD Similar forum topics. CNS Symptoms w Kidney Picture NBME F2 S2. CNS Symptoms w Kidney Picture NBME F2 S2. CNS Symptoms w Kidney”
— Label the letters in NBME picture, prep4
“Au rocher de Bouligny : Echappée belle (7a+), Irrésistible (7c+) et Achille Talon. Ces Au Rocher Cailleau, Ventricule droit (8a) et Ventricule gauche (8a+) sont deux départs”
— : forum,
“Orgone Design " Eva Milinkovic " Ventricule ", un vase par Eva Milinkovic”
— Orgone Design " Eva Milinkovic, orgone-