- Venter definition, the abdomen or belly. See more. Venter (ˈvɛntə) —n (John) Craig. born 1946, US biologist: founder of the Institute for Genomic Research (1992) whose work contributed greatly to the mapping of the human genome. Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition. — “Venter | Define Venter at ”,
- Definition of VENTER. 1 : a wife or mother that is a source of offspring. 2 [New Latin, from Latin] : a protuberant and often hollow anatomical structure: as a : the undersurface of the abdomen of an arthropod b : the swollen basal portion of an archegonium in which an egg develops. — “Venter - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Definition of venter in the Medical Dictionary. venter explanation. Information about venter in Free online English dictionary. What is venter? Meaning of venter medical term. What does venter mean?. — “venter - definition of venter in the Medical dictionary - by”, medical-
- Facts and figures about Craig Venter, taken from Freebase, the world's database. — “Craig Venter facts - Freebase”,
- Craig Venter [b. Salt Lake City, Utah, October 14, 1946] Venter developed a method of deciphering genomes known as whole-genome shotgun sequencing. — “Craig Venter: Biography from ”,
- I'm heading off to the Foresight Conference and then a pilgrimage to the Venter Institute. (This photo by Ronnie Antik is from TED earlier this year.) Full disclosure: in all of my prior writing and blogging about Craig Venter (from TED, our. — “Craig Venter | Flickr - Photo Sharing!”,
- Steve Kroft profiles famous microbiologist J. Craig Venter, whose scientists have already mapped the human genome and created what he calls "the 60 Minutes Tonight Preview for 11/21: Viktor Bout, J. Craig Venter and Mark. — “Craig Venter pictures, news and more - famous hot people”,
- Dr. Craig Venter on CBS TV's 60 Minutes this Sunday, Nov. 21. "The microbiologist whose scientists have already mapped the human genome and created what he calls 'the first synthetic species' says the next breakthrough could be a flu vaccine that takes hours rather than months to produce. — “Craig Venter | Regator”,
- *Update: We've included the Science interview with Venter after the break. Craig Venter wants to program life the way we program computers, and today he. — “Venter Creates First Synthetic Self-Replicating Bacteria from”,
- Definition of venter from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of venter. Pronunciation of venter. Definition of the word venter. Origin of the word venter Law the womb: used in designating maternal parentage, as in children of the first venter, meaning "children of the first wife". — “venter - Definition of venter at ”,
- Craig Venter's formal education was at the University of California at San Diego, where he earned his doctorate in physiology and pharmacology in Venter entered academia at the State University of New York at Buffalo. — “Craig Venter”,
- Craig Venter has been praised and criticized for his creation of the first artificial organism. But what could his work mean for real businesses?. — “How Venter's creation could change business - May. 27, 2010”,
- Research in structural, functional and comparative ***ysis of genomes and gene products. Features databases, gene indices, education, and software at Rockville and San Diego, USA. Multinational Research Team Led by J. Craig Venter Institute's Ewen Kirkness Sequence. — “JCVI: Home”,
- is dedicated to genealogy of Venter's and also offers personalized email address. — “ | Welcome”,
- J. CRAIG VENTER is regarded as one of the leading scientists of the 21st century for his invaluable contributions in genomic research, most notably for the first Dr. Venter is also the key leader in the field of synthetic genomics. — “Edge: J. Craig Venter”,
- John Craig Venter (born October 14, 1946) is an American biologist and entrepreneur, most In 2000, Venter and Francis Collins of the National Institutes of. — “Craig Venter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Definition of venter in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of venter. Pronunciation of venter. Translations of venter. venter synonyms, venter antonyms. Information about venter in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “venter - definition of venter by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- This web site is committed to uncovering the history of the greater Venter clan, and extends an invitation to others to join the quest. It is hoped that you will find the information contain herein of some interest and that it will encourage you to pursue your own origins. — “Venter Home Page”,
- Venter family tree, crest, places, photos, history. — “Venters of South Africa”, venter.ws
- Venter: Of the lottery? Or the losers? I have a pretty good idea, yes, but I can't disclose that, and it's important not to in terms of -- because it doesn't matter. Venter: Well, any scientist that I know in this field would love to be looking at their own genetic code. — “NOVA Online | Cracking the Code of Life | Dr. Craig Venter”,
- Retrieved from "http:///wiki/venter" Categories: English nouns | Obsolete | Latin derivations | Anatomy | nl:Latin derivations | Dutch nouns | fr:Latin derivations | French verbs | French impersonal verbs | fr:Weather | Latin nouns | Norwegian verb forms. — “venter - Wiktionary”,
- Soon after Venter was born, his family moved to the San Francisco area, where swimming and surfing occupied his free time. After high school Venter joined the U.S. Naval Medical Corps and served in the Vietnam War. On returning to the U.S., he earned a B.A. — “Venter”,
related images for venter
- Soil Venter jpg
- Venter 1 Waiting 1 50x60 cm 3500 NOK 2008
- Her venter vi på vores resultat x x x x + Læs mere i dagbogen
- venter wedding2 412 jpg
- 7003122Xander Venter 2 jpg
- Craig Venter
- Venter Trailers
- Og så skal man bare vente vente vente og vente Og vente lidt mere Og så vente igen Jeg holder hele tiden øje med floddet For hvis fisken bider på så trækker det i floddet Smart ik` Jeg kan også se at der er fisk i søen for der er noget der kommer op og bider i
- Venter large jpg
- 2008 Venter spent
- venter plans jpg
- 一番多くのお客様のご採用いただいている標準的な内容の設備になっております ルミエールの次に人気のある仕様です 費用に対する内容が充実しており お得感が とても高い内容をご提供できる仕様です
- Quelle Tagesspiegel
- Mormor og jeg er klar til at modtage nyheder 12 5 06
- Sukces Ventera wydaje się rzeczywiście w zasięgu ręki ale przed poznaniem szczegółów lepiej pozostać sceptykiem Fot opencontent Flickr CC Brytyjski The Guardian podał kilka
- Her er Tony mens vi stadigvæk er på kontoret Han siger at han er i topform og om en time går det løs så holde øje med dette indlæg som jeg løbende vil tilføje nyt i Tony venter på singe burgere
- cocoventer jpg
- house venter details jpg
- Vita artificiale entro la fine dell anno Lo annuncia il genetista Venter
- W kierunku sztucznego życia Craig Venter na pierwszej linii frontu rewolucji genomicznej
- A phthiracarid box mite ventral view Box mite seems an especially appropriate name for the members of the family Phthiracaridae that have large rectangular plates covering the genital and
- Click for full size
- Bands venter jpg
- Dueslagets Bertha med det lille hold i DCH Kolding på træningstur i Kolding midtby og jeg er blevet tøjret til en cementpæl mens min fører styrter rundt og
- Og så venter vi litt till Går egentlig veldig greit det i godt selskap og fint vær
- Sztuczne życie Kontrowersyjny badacz DNA Craig Venter stworzył w swoim laboratorium sztuczny chromosom Zamierza ogłosić światu utworzenie pierwszej sztucznej formy życia na Ziemi To ogromny krok
- Marietjie Venter JPG
- By Arienne Alkemade Sehestedt Marketing Consultant PDK
- venter JPG
- For vi skulle have noget at spise og det foregik i det indre København inden vi sidst på eftermiddagen mødtes ved Tycho Brahe Planetariet Udenfor Planetariet
- venter jpg
- Hessel venter på kørsel JPG
- 9 september Venter på far
- venter jpg
- venter 70x100 stor jpg
- På utsiktspunkt ved toppen av vulkan Venter ved vulkankrateret på at taxien skal komme og hente oss
- Publiceret 2009 06 17 16 00
- venter jpg
- de inmediato la liberación al ambiente de los organismos sintéticos hasta que se haya emprendido un amplio debate social y se establezca una estricta normativa de dichos asuntos
- venter2 jpg
related videos for venter
- TEDxNASA@SilconValley - Craig Venter - Synthetic Life Synthetic Life. J. Craig Venter is a biologist who has led teams responsible for sequencing the first draft human genome, the first diploid human genome, and construction of the first self-replicating synthetic bacterial cell. He is founder and president of the J. Craig Venter Institute and founder and CEO of Synthetic Genomics, Inc.
- Dr Freek Venter, Danie Pienaar, Abe Sibiya interviews.mp4 KNP Dams: One of the oldest organisms on earth is blue-green algae that exists is most water bodies in low numbers. Under certain conditions, the algae multiply rapidly producing large blooms and strong poisons which can damage the nervous systems and the livers of animals. We talk to Dr Freek Venter, Head of Conservation Management of the Kruger National Park, about the challenges the reserve faces with their dams. He also explains why Kruger is closing waterholes in the Park. Kruger Crocs Initiative: In 2008, over 170 crocodiles in the Olifants River Gorge died from the disease Pansteatitis. The fatal disease is characterised by a yellow-orange coloured, hardened fat in the tails and abdomen of crocodiles that prevents them from defending and fending for themselves in the wild. Danie Pienaar is part of an initiative known as the "Consortium for the Restoration of the Olifants Catchment" (CROC), which seeks to investigate the cause and effect of the crocodiles' deaths. He gives us an update on the Park's crocodiles. Interview: Ntoks chats to Abe Sibiya, Managing Executive of the Kruger Park and asks questions about the new proposed hotels, animals that burnt in experimental veld fires last year and the new regulations preventing day visitors from bringing alcohol into the Park.
- Craig Venter - UB Distinguished Speakers Series (4/11) On April 27, 2011, the University at Buffalo's (UB) Distinguished Speakers Series welcomed J. Craig Venter, considered one of the leading scientists of the 21st century for his groundbreaking research into the human genome. Learn more about UB's Distinguished Speakers Series at buffalo.edu or
- Double Helix Medals Awardees - James D. Watson and J. Craig Venter James D. Watson and J. Craig Venter doublehelixmedals.cshl.edu Dr. James D. Watson is widely regarded as the father of DNA science. He was born in Chicago, Illinois in 1928 and educated at the University of Chicago. In 1953, while at Cambridge University, he and Francis Crick successfully proposed the double-helical structure for DNA, an insight described by Sir Peter Medawar as the "greatest achievement of science in the twentieth century." For this work, Watson and Crick together with Maurice Wilkins were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1962. While a professor at Harvard, Watson commenced a writing career that generated the seminal text Molecular Biology of the Gene, the best best-selling autobiographical volume The Double Helix, and most recently, Avoid Boring People. J. Craig Venter is widely regarded as one of the leading scientists of the 21st century for his contributions to genomic research. He is Founder, Chairman and President of the J. Craig Venter Institute (JCVI), a not-for-profit, research organization with more than 400 scientist and staff dedicated to human, microbial, plant, synthetic and environmental genomic research, as well as the exploration of social and ethical issues in genomics.
- Frost over the World - Craig Venter Craig Venter has created artificial life. Last week, the geneticist announced that he and his research partner, the Nobel Laureate Hamilton Smith, had successfully transplanted synthetic DNA into living bacterial cells. He joins Sir David from New York to discuss his startling breakthrough and its implications for both science and ethics.
- Life: gene-centric view. Craig Venter & Richard Dawkins (Moderator: John Brockman) Part 1 I've had this since it was recorded in 2008, but never uploaded. I searched for it on youtube and no one did either so I'm uploading it now.
- Brendan Venter Post Match Interview Saracens vs Racing Metro 11/12/2010 Saracens vs Racing Metro Brendan obviously ticked off. Not allowed to say what he really feels, we all know what happened last season.
- Altech FY Results with CEO Craig Venter () Technology group Altech's full year headline earnings per share slipped 15 percent to 488 cents.The group said trading conditions were subdued by tough economic conditions. ABN's Eleni Giokos spoke to Altech CEO, Craig Venter.
- Craig Venter Newsnight Interview - Synthetic Life 20 May 2010 BBC2 Newsnight Scientists in the US have succeeded in developing the first synthetic living cell. The researchers constructed a bacterium's "genetic software" and transplanted it into a host cell. The resulting microbe then looked and behaved like the species "dictated" by the synthetic DNA. The advance, published in Science, has been hailed as a scientific landmark, but critics say there are dangers posed by synthetic organisms. The researchers hope eventually to design bacterial cells that will produce medicines and fuels and even absorb greenhouse gases. The team was led by Dr Craig Venter of the J Craig Venter Institute (JCVI) in Maryland and California. He and his colleagues had previously made a synthetic bacterial genome, and transplanted the genome of one bacterium into another. Now, the scientists have put both methods together, to create what they call a "synthetic cell", although only its genome is truly synthetic. Dr Venter likened the advance to making new software for the cell. The researchers copied an existing bacterial genome. They sequenced its genetic code and then used "synthesis machines" to chemically construct a copy. Dr Venter told BBC News: "We've now been able to take our synthetic chromosome and transplant it into a recipient cell - a different organism. "As soon as this new software goes into the cell, the cell reads [it] and converts into the species specified in that genetic code." The new bacteria replicated over a ...
- venter 2
- Brendan Venter's interview after a defeat to Racing Metro Brendan Venter gives a strange interview to Sky Sports after Saracens lose 21-24 to Racing Metro 92 in the Heineken Cup on December 11th 2010.
- J. Craig Venter speaking at the Genbank 25th Anniversary J. Craig Venter President, J. Craig Venter Institute, Rockville, MD Genomics: From Human to the Environment m.nih.gov
- Bang Goes the Theory: Craig Venter Interview Aired July 27, 2009 on BBC's new show 'Bang Goes The Theory' Tackling the science behind the headlines, Liz journeys to meet a US scientist who is developing his own controversial solution to solving the world's energy crisis. Craig Venter, one of the first people to sequence the human genome, is working to create the first generation of artificial life. via -
- Craig Venter: A voyage of DNA, genes and the sea Genomics pioneer Craig Venter takes a break from his epic round-the-world expedition to talk about the millions of genes his team has discovered so far in its quest to map the oceans biodiversity.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers are invited to give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes -- including speakers such as Jill Bolte Taylor, Sir Ken Robinson, Hans Rosling, Al Gore and Arthur Benjamin. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, and Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, politics and the arts. Watch the Top 10 TEDTalks on , at http
- From the Boks: AJ Venter on SA vs. Namibia John Walland chats to former SA hardman AJ Venter about the victory over Namibia. John breaks down all the records that tumbled during the game. They discuss the great progress the side is making in moving forward in RWC2011. #2#
- Allied Electronics H1 Earnings with CEO Robbie Venter () Allied Electronics first half year diluted basic earnings per share fell 19 percent to 73 cents. Earnings were negatively impacted by the once off effect of the black economic empowerment deal at Aberdale Cables. For more on this, ABN's Eleni Giokos is joined in studio by the CEO of Altron, Robbie Venter.
- Authors@Google: J. Craig Venter J. Craig Venter visits Google's Mountain View, CA headquarters to discuss his book, "A Life Decoded: My Genome: My Life." This event took place on November 12, 2007 as part of the Authors@Google series.
- Craig Venter, Synthetic Genomics Dr. Craig Venter, J. Craig Venter Institute, recorded on 30 Oct 2010 at the Space Manufacturing 14: Critical Technologies for Space Settlement Special event in conjunction with Synthetic Biology Workshop. Credits: Space Studies Institute
- Craig Venter: On the verge of creating synthetic life "Can we create new life out of our digital universe?" asks Craig Venter. And his answer is, yes, and pretty soon. He walks the TED2008 audience through his latest research into "fourth-generation fuels" -- biologically created fuels with CO2 as their feedstock. His talk covers the details of creating brand-new chromosomes using digital technology, the reasons why we would want to do this, and the bioethics of synthetic life. A fascinating Q&A with TED's Chris Anderson follows (two words suicide genes).
- Altron FY Results with CEO Robbie Venter () Allied Electronics' reported that their headline earnings per share for the year to February climbed 15 percent to 228 cents. Joining ABN to discuss the numbers is Allied Electronics CEO, Robbie Venter.
- Brendan Venter Interview Explained More at It seems the inspiration behind the bizarre Brendan Venter was in fact Bradley Walsh's character from the film Mike Bassett England Manager.
- Craig Venter VS Intelligent Design-er. My God Delusion Part 4 If Craig Venter needed all this DESIGN to create a simple DNA, then how about this universe including Craig Venter?
- Scientists Make Synthetic Cell Using Manmade DNA A team from J. Craig Venter's research institute says it has produced a living cell powered by manmade DNA. Venter, a genome mapping pioneer, describes the cell as "the first self-replicating species...on the planet whose parent is a computer." (May 20)
- episode 59 - J. Craig Venter - part 02 One of the leading scientists of the 21st century, genomic pioneer J. Craig Venter astonished the world by publishing the first complete sequence of the human genome in 2001. In lay terms, he describes some of the robotics and high-end computing he used in his pathbreaking "shotgun" method of gene sequencing, which produced results at a pace many thought impossible. This shotgun method enabled him to complete the world's first sequencing of a living genome, a bacterium, in 1995. He discusses his 2007 autobiography, A Life Decoded: My Genome, My Life, and delves into the politics of research funding, the importance of challenging scientific dogmas, and his love of sailing. We are not, says, Venter, a genetically determined species; he states that genomes give probabilities of physical outcomes, not yes or no answers.
- Undertaker's Circus - Nå Sitter VI Og Venter Great psychedelic track by the Norwegian rock band Undertaker's Circus. Song was featured on their '73-issued LP "Ragnarock". You can see those scary nordic men at the photo.
- The Journal Science Interviews J. Craig Venter About the first "Synthetic Cell" A paper published in the journal Science describes a remarkable rebooting of a bacterial cell with a million-letter package of biological "software" created from scratch in a computer and then synthesized in a laboratory. This Skype interview was provided to the media by the journal, a publication of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. More at and on DOT EARTH http
- TEDxCaltech - J. Craig Venter - Future Biology J. Craig Venter is a biologist most known for his contributions, in 2001, of sequencing the first draft human genome and in 2007 for the first complete diploid human genome. In 2010 he and his team announced success in constructing the first synthetic bacterial cell. His present work focuses on creating synthetic biological organisms and applications of this work, and discovering genetic diversity in the world's oceans. About TEDx, x = independently organized event: In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized. (Subject to certain rules and regulations.) On January 14, 2011, Caltech hosted TEDxCaltech, an exciting one-day event to honor Richard Feynman, Nobel Laureate, Caltech physics professor, iconoclast, visionary, and all-around "curious character." Visit for more details.
- Juliana Venter - THE HERMIT - MUD ENSEMBLE Mud Ensemble perfoms the Hermit poem by Sylvia Plath at the garage Johannesburg in 1997, Juliana Venter wears the famous Nailsuit.
- Craig Venter at TEDMED 2009 Craig Venter talks about creating synthetic life!
- CrossFit - From the vault: WOD 100922 Demo with Pat Barber and Tamaryn Venter For time: 25 Walking lunge steps 20 Pull-ups 50 Box jumps, 20 inch box 20 Double-unders 25 Ring dips 20 Knees to elbows 30 Kettlebell swings, 2 pood 30 Sit-ups 20 Hang squat cleans, 35 pound dumbells 25 Back extensions 30 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball 3 Rope climb ascents Pat Barber 10:30, Peter Egyed 12:27, Chris Gosler 12:29, Kristan Clever 14:02 (24" box, 1.5pood KB, 25lb DB clean, 16lb ball, 6 12' ascents), Austin Malleolo 14:36 (with 20lb vest), Heather Bergeron 14:51 (1.5pood, 25lb DB, 14lb ball), Tamaryn Venter 16:16 (1.5pood, 10Kg DB, 5Kg ball). Post time to comments.
- Craig Venter - The Genius of Charles Darwin: The Uncut Interviews - Richard Dawkins Richard Dawkins interviews Craig Venter for "The Genius of Charles Darwin", the Channel 4 UK TV program which won British Broadcasting Awards' "Best Documentary Series" of 2008. Craig Venter founded The Institute for Genomic Research and has been credited with being instrumental in mapping the human genome. His team published the first complete genome of an individual human - Venter's own DNA sequence. Buy the full 3-DVD set of uncut interviews, over 18 hours, in the store: This footage was shot with the intention of editing for a television program. What you see here is the full extended interview, which includes a lot of rough camera transitions that were edited out of the final program (along with a lot of content).
- Craig Venter unveils "synthetic life" Craig Venter and team make a historic announcement they've created the first fully functioning, reproducing cell controlled by synthetic DNA. He explains how they did it and why the achievement marks the beginning of a new era for science.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. Featured speakers have included Al Gore on climate change, Philippe Starck on design, Jill Bolte Taylor on observing her own stroke, Nicholas Negroponte on One Laptop per Child, Jane Goodall on chimpanzees, Bill Gates on malaria and mosquitoes, Pattie Maes on the "Sixth Sense" wearable tech, and "Lost" producer JJ Abrams on the allure of mystery. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on , at Watch a highlight reel of the Top 10 TEDTalks at
- Celera Genomics founder Craig Venter at ECO:nomics He cracked the code on the human genome. What's next for Craig Venter? Find out from his discussion with The Wall Street Journal's Alan Murray at ECO:nomics 2010.
- Brendan Venter Akward Interview An early Christmas party next to the field ? No He has to give an interview under ERC rules. However he hates the ERC administration for fining him every time he says something. Hence this is how he gets back at them.
- Public talk by J. Craig Venter in Vancouver - May 3, 2011 - Audio Only sorry audio only. Leading genomic scientist and sequencer of the human genome, on the construction of the first synthetic cell and the global ocean sampling expedition.
- episode 59 - J. Craig Venter - part 01 One of the leading scientists of the 21st century, genomic pioneer J. Craig Venter astonished the world by publishing the first complete sequence of the human genome in 2001. In lay terms, he describes some of the robotics and high-end computing he used in his pathbreaking "shotgun" method of gene sequencing, which produced results at a pace many thought impossible. This shotgun method enabled him to complete the world's first sequencing of a living genome, a bacterium, in 1995. He discusses his 2007 autobiography, A Life Decoded: My Genome, My Life, and delves into the politics of research funding, the importance of challenging scientific dogmas, and his love of sailing. We are not, says, Venter, a genetically determined species; he states that genomes give probabilities of physical outcomes, not yes or no answers.
- "Off The Pitch"...With Kyle Venter "Off the Pitch" spoke with Kyle Venter about his game tying goal this past Sunday and also the team's offense surge this season. The Lobos have scored 12 goals this season and only given up 2. The team will travel to Akron, OH this week for a matchup against the 2010 National Champion. The game will be televised as the the Fox Soccer college game of the week. Kickoff is set for Friday 9/16 at 7PM ET.
- SA Idols 2011 - Dirk Venter - Funny - Wooden Mic More on my Channel at: This is South African Idols 2011. The Wooden Mic(rophone) is awarded to the very worst singers....... Thats all i like about any Idols show, the worst ones....!
- Venter på Mattetimen 5.10.2011
- J. Craig Venter on Synthetic Biology at NASA Ames
- Craig Venter - Creating Artificial Life
- J. Craig Venter: Designing Life November 21, 2010 on CBS 60 Minutes - via
twitter about venter
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about venter
“Craig Venter is the Lady Gaga of science. Like her, he is a drama queen, an over-the-top performance artist with a genius for self-promotion. Hype is what Craig Venter does, and he does it extremely well, whether touting the decoding of his own The guest blog is a forum for such opinions”
— Cross-check: Craig Venter has neither created--nor,
“Time says Venter's been nominated for "creating DNA using chemicals in a lab and Time does note that not only can Venter be "polarizing" but also that his work itself”
— The Year of Venter? | The Daily Scan | GenomeWeb,
“a Nature Top 50 science blog from the American Journal of Bioethics because of overpopulation and unhealthy conditions," Venter says and then he shifts the”
— Craig Venter on the ethics of creating synthetic organisms,
“GamersLounge Forum > Community Blog > PuzzleBrick's Blog > Mens vi venter på en Xbox Slim Subscribe to PuzzleBrick's Blog. Mens vi venter på en Xbox Slim. 27”
— GamersLounge Forum -> Mens vi venter på en Xbox Slim, gamerslounge.dk
“Venter "is poised to announce" the discovery in the next couple weeks, according to the Nature's news blog, The Great Beyond points to a report in AFP, in which Heather Kowalski,”
— CellNEWS: Venter makes synthetic life... or not yet?, cellnews-
“See-ming Lee 李思明 + Professional Blog 專業博客 = See-ming Lee 李思明 SML + random thoughts 雜感 = ***ytics 分析 + art 藝術 + branding 品牌 + business 企業 + concepts 概念 + data 數據 + design 設計 + ideas 概念 + information 信息 + inspiration 靈感 + life 生活 + love 愛心”
— SML Pro Blog: Artificial Life / J. Craig Venter,
“Critics say that in applying for a patent for an artificial organism, the maverick scientist is out to create a "Microbesoft" empire. After publishing this blog, a spokesperson for the Venter Institute e-mailed me to say that Craig Venter speaks often about the societal implications of synthetic”
— Craig Venter: The Bill Gates of Artificial Life? - Technology,
“Science blog + Craig Venter. Monday 13 September 2010. Science Weekly: Richard Dawkins, David Attenborough and algae. Science Weekly: Algae make Alok Jha and an expert panel discuss the significance of Craig Venter's creation of artificial life”
— Science blog + Craig Venter | Science | ,
“September 6th, 2009 Dr. Henry Venter No comments. In my previous blog I said that Hopelessness is the big threat of the 21st July 27th, 2009 Dr. Henry Venter 2 comments. Welcome to my blog. What drives me is to empower people to discover their dream”
— Dr. Henry Venter's Blog,
related keywords for venter
- venter institute
- venter trailers usa
- venter genome
- venter definition
- venter trailer
- venter synthetic cell
- venter listener chat
- venter 60 minutes
- ventral root
- vent enter search
- venter institute internship
- venter institute la jolla
- venter institute san diego
- venter institute rockville
- venter institute director
- venter institute artificial life
- venter institute sequencing
- venter institute photos
- venter institute energy
- venter institute synthetic
similar for venter
- craig venter
- the human genome
- john craig venter
- genome sequence
- south africa
- family tree
- family association
- dna sequence
- free encyclopedia
- military commander
- only woman
- plant organ
- personal tools
- brendan venter
- christoffel venter
- dora venter
- group leader
- synthetic genomics
- genome project
- environmental genomics
- microbial genome
- eukaryotic genome
- genome annotation
- vanessa hayes
- microbial populations
- prokaryotic and eukaryotic
- ***ysis courses
- the first south
- south african
- goal set
- surname research
- dna project
- family genealogy
- research project
- family records
- family members
- family origins
- family tree dna
- surname project
- family name
- genomic research
- genome assembly
- expressed sequence tags
- the american
- diploid genome
- past participle
- latin nouns
- middle english
- free dictionary