- Vaudeville is a style of theater, also known as variety, which flourished in North America from the 1880s through the 1920s. The first vaudeville theater was opened by impresario Tony Pastor in New Jersey in 1865. — “Vaudeville - Wikinfo”,
- User-created history of vaudeville, the multi-act variety entertainment form that flourished in America in the first third of the 20th century. — “Vaudeville - Wikipedia”,
- Vaudeville definition, theatrical entertainment consisting of a number of individual performances, acts, or mixed numbers, as by comedians, singers, dancers, acrob See more. — “Vaudeville | Define Vaudeville at ”,
- vaudeville n. Stage entertainment offering a variety of short acts such as slapstick turns, song-and-dance routines, and juggling performances. — “vaudeville: Definition from ”,
- American Vaudeville, more so than any other mass entertainment, grew out of the culture of incorporation that defined American life after the Civil War. Vaudeville incorporated these various itinerant amusements into a stable, institutionalized form centered in America's growing urban hubs. — “Vaudeville, A History”, xroads.virginia.edu
- Vaudeville was made of comedians, singers, plate-spinners, ventriloquists, dancers, musicians, acrobats, animal trainers, and anyone who could keep an audience's interest for more than three minutes. — “Vaudeville - About Vaudeville | American Masters”,
- Learn about Vaudeville on . Find info and videos including: What Is Vaudeville?, Vaudeville Definition, The Definition of Vaudeville and much more. — “Vaudeville - ”,
- vaudeville , originally a light song, derived from the drinking and love songs formerly attributed to Olivier Basselin and called Vau, or. — “vaudeville Facts, information, pictures | ”, www3
- What eventually became known as vaudeville had its origins in minstrel shows, concert Unlike the minstrel show, which appealed to broad audiences of both ***es, early variety or vaudeville was designed for men only. — “American Variety Stage”, memory.loc.gov
- For other uses, see Vaudeville (disambiguation). Vaudeville was a theatrical genre of Though vaudeville had been used in the United States as early as the. — “Vaudeville - Reference”,
- The new working class, made up of many European immigrants, sought entertainment and relaxation suitable for the entire family. The rise of vaudeville can be seen in part as a reaction to sordid, often licentious entertainments common to beer halls and traveling shows. — “Vaudeville - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Vaudeville Posters at . Choose from over 500,000 Posters and Art Prints. Value Framing, Fast Delivery, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. — “Vaudeville Posters at ”,
- Yahoo! reviewed these sites and found them related to Theatre > Vaudeville. — “Vaudeville < Theatre in the Yahoo! Directory”,
- Vaudeville is a style of theater, also known as variety, which flourished in North America from the 1880s through the 1920s. The closing of the prestigious Palace Theater in New York City in 1932 is regarded as an important marker in vaudeville's fading. — “Vaudeville - Definition”,
- Vaudeville was a genre of variety entertainment prevalent on the stage in the United States and Canada, from the early 1880s until the early 1930s.It developed from many sources, including the concert saloon, minstrelsy, freak shows, dime museums. — “VAUDEVILLE!”,
- American Vaudeville Museum is dedicated to the preservation of vaudeville, its performers and legacy. AVM is a non-profit that publishes profiles of vaudevillians in its quarterly Vaudeville Times. — “American Vaudeville Museum”,
- Vaudeville - Scholarly books, journals and articles Vaudeville at Questia, world's largest online library and research service. Subscribe now and do better research, faster with tools and automatic bibliographies. — “Vaudeville - Research and Read Books, Journals, Articles at”,
- Encyclopedia article about Vaudeville. Information about Vaudeville in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “Vaudeville definition of Vaudeville in the Free Online”, encyclopedia2
- Bob Hope and American Variety: Vaudeville. Bob Hope's first tours in vaudeville were as half of a two-man dancing team. The act appeared in "small time" vaudeville houses where ticket prices were as low as ten cents, and performances were ". — “Vaudeville: Bob Hope and American Variety (Library of Congress)”, loc.gov
- Definition of vaudeville in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of vaudeville. Pronunciation of vaudeville. Translations of vaudeville. vaudeville synonyms, vaudeville antonyms. Information about vaudeville in the free online English dictionary and. — “vaudeville - definition of vaudeville by the Free Online”,
- The program cover for Keith's Palace Theater in New York City, the most desired booking in all vaudeville. By 1907, Variety reported that vaudeville was earning $30 million a year. — “Vaudeville - Musicals101.com”, musicals101.com
- That's not true - "Vaudeville" was a word used by French performers in the early 18th century to describe popular songs performed to satirize the events of the day. In France in the 1400s, music was evolving and its forms were being codified by scholars. — “Vaudeville and Burlesque Lingo”,
related images for vaudeville
- vaudeville jpg
- Cardboard diorama of Shea s Hippodrome 1914
- http vaudeville com br index html A Fafá é uma das idealizadoras do projeto Aqui ela aparece no Qualquer Coisa da Benedito Calixto SP usando flor no cabelo by Sinhazinha
- VAUDEVILLE jpg
- w c vaudeville restaurant jpg
- who refuses to bring my Linie Aquavit and Brown Fudge Cheese because she believes that s for old people we decided to do something hip and proceeded to go check out the Vaudeville show And it s a good show well worth checking out the hula hoop girl though was my favourite that Californian gal had all of the right moves and she made it look so sensually simple The rest of
- Tomb Stones Vaudeville
- vaudeville mews
- Vaudeville 08 poster JPG
- Theatre du Vaudeville Paris oil on panel 31 5 x 52 cm 1906 Monogram TFS
- vaudeville2 jpg
- Travellin Vaudeville Man
- below has featured the new work of more than 70 performance groups Since 2006 they ve also presented Circle in the Square New Works in Dance Theatre with Winifred Haun Dancers For information on how I GO can help your business save money on transportation costs contact Richard Kosmacher at 773 269 4011 or richard igocars org
- the strong men and saucy girls on a big screen pinching each other s bottoms and this is just for starters at Vaudeville the new ***y dinner theatre that opened in Cape Town in December The 300 seater supper club is dressed up in full Moulin Rouge attire velvet drapes drip from the walls chandeliers and golden tussles abound The lights are sensually low the band plays
- Vaudeville guy 2 jpg
- vaudeville lynn new jpg
- 84 45 jpg
- Sassyfrassy Tribal Combos Sunday June 7th 10 30AM 12 00PM
- w c vaudeville n plaza jpg
- Vaudeville jpg
- Buy Your Vaudeville Revue Tickets Today 1 Tickets are currently available to purchase in person at the Tampa Theatre Box Office 2
- Part VI Vaudeville Interview with Trav S D â€œYou know I thought of two contrasting Irish dads One is Jerry Cohan who was George M Cohanâ€™s father who was known for being gentle sort of nurturing parent and he raised
- DOWNLOAD 1280x720 Scarica Bright Star Hope in alta definizione HD720p
- Item 44A Inside Palace Theater Side View May 14 1949 Available in Archival Digital Print Only Item 299E Vaudevillians In Front of Vaudeville Sign May 14 1949 Vaudeville Reminiscing Outside the Palace Theater vaudevillians talk about the old days while anticipating the show s
- No Comments Wow wow wow What a show Bravo to the owners and cast of Vaudeville who put on the most amazing show last night Vaudeville has been described as mischievous mayhem eye candy and
- CANES J Props for dancing vaudevillians
- E mail donnavaudeville comcast net 847 632 0890 or 847 528 3942 Willow Schneider
- Rossows vaudeville midget jpg
- VAUDEVILLE In the late 19th century a new form of entertainment came along Vaudeville Literally anything could be a vaudeville act Check these out Be sure to watch the first one more than half
- la ville avec les manifestants La mélodie est facile à retenir et les paroles sont composées au gré des annonces du gouvernement Sarko si tu savais ton contrat où on se le met
- vaudeville jpg
- vaudeville is coming back from the 463rd bg sweet seven***
- For more info scroll down or see attached flyer And don t forget to check out pics of this spectacular room http www cicadarestaurant com restaurant php
- nextfest vaudeville jpg
- She yelled Well then you better catch it Wakka wakka If we were to take this show on the road I like to think we d call ourselves Bernstein Berg and we d look something like this Link to this post |
- Carey Ann s Clown Caravan Dream Machine ® Family Concerts School Assemblies Fun Family Entertainment Family School Concerts with Storytelling Music Magic Puppets
- ville avec les manifestants La mélodie est facile à retenir et les paroles sont composées au gré des annonces du gouvernement Sarko si tu savais ton contrat où on se le met
- JS Yes I can PW No you can t JS Yes I can Yes I can Yes I can They had heaven and hell We took that and added three kingdoms of glory The windows of heaven were closed We had prophecy and miracles They had churches We built temples They offered a harp and a choir gown in paradise We offered thrones and godhood Valoel Sings
related videos for vaudeville
- Vaudeville Christmas Magic Show - Hagerman the Magician The opening for the Vaudeville Christmas Magic Show. For an original act, visit
- Vaudeville Animal Act unedited, unmodified, unaltered - just a straight upload cuz I dig this clip: a silent film of a vaudeville act - featuring a baboon, dog & donkey... oh, and some humans too.
- NOBODY by Bert Williams - Black Vaudeville Comic 1913 Fun little ditty by Bert Williams, famous black comic of the late 19th-early 20th century performing a routine recorded in 1913. Enjoy!
- filler, johny Play me some filler, Johny. Dame la salida Johny.
- Viktor Vaughn - Vaudeville Villain - Lickupon Confirmation of your worse fears Ever since his first years had a thirst for beers Back from the future, it'll make you more sober-er And brought back a long list of fakers who crossed over I'm like, *** it, bubble-baller Catch �em up at Bob's show, stall him with a troubled caller ***, who could make G's faster Than a newly re-mastered while being truly plastered There's four sides to every story If these walls could talk, they'd probably still ignore me Contemplate war over a cup of warm coffee It's really getting gory, tell your problem to Maury Don't bore V with the "glory, hallelu-ey" Crews be like, foo-ey he's just a buncha hoo-ey I knew he had new G, who he? Viktor Vaughn He had a new sicker song, I think he call it "Lickupon" Umm but uh, he study rhymes and patter-ins Climb so steep sometimes the beat don't be mattering Sounded like a half-dead from [???Scurvy band rock???] A programmed, computer bio-grafted Herbie Han*** Maybe next life he'll try harder Died a martyr at the hands of the fire-starter More scripts ripped available for via barter Transport a stack to the lab via charter On the microphone he came to daze and amaze ya' What a guy, practice banging flies with razors And watch out for the robot, he got eyes with lasers Tell �em when they come with more topics besides blazers Enough with the guns already, they're all toys and lames The joy's in the aim, he asked him, how's ya' poison game? Do you bust your crossbow? Also, more so Accurate body ...
- A Few Moments with Eddie Cantor (1923) Filmed at the Rivoli Theatre in 1923 using Lee DeForest's sound on film Phonofilm process. Features the songs "The Dumber They Are, the Better They Make Love," and "Oh, Gee, Georgie". Cantor was born Isadore Itzkowitz in 1892 (date disputed). He was a contemporary of the Marx Brothers.
- New Vaudeville Band - There's a Kind Of Hush Original version ( ) from the 1966 LP "Winchester Cathedral" by The New Vaudeville Band written by: Geoff Stephens In 1965, Stephens wrote the haunting "The Crying Game", a Top 5 hit for Dave Berry (and later the title song of the film and a hit for Boy George). In 1966 he formed The New Vaudeville Band, writing and recording songs in a 1920s musical style. Their debut single "Winchester Cathedral" was a No. 1 hit in the US, and covered by others including Dizzy Gillespie and Frank Sinatra. It was followed by further hits for the band, "Peek A Boo", "Finchley Central" and "Green Street Green". With John Carter, Stephens wrote "Semi-Detached Suburban Mr. James" for Manfred Mann and, with Les Reed, "There's a Kind of Hush" for The New Vaudeville Band. A year later, a cover version of "There's a Kind of Hush" was a hit for Herman's Hermits, and it was also later a hit for The Carpenters. Over the next few years he wrote, or co-wrote, hits for The Hollies ("Sorry Suzanne"), Ken Dodd ("Tears Wont Wash Away These Heartaches"), Cliff Richard ("Goodbye Sam, Hello Samantha"), Tom Jones ("Daughter of Darkness"), Mary Hopkin ("Knock Knock, Who's There" - the 1970 UK entry in the Eurovision Song Contest), Scott Walker ("The Lights of Cincinnati"), Dana ("It's Gonna Be a Cold Cold Christmas"), The Drifters ("Like Sister And Brother"), Crystal Gayle ("It's Like We Never Said Goodbye"), Hot Chocolate ("I'll Put You Together Again") and, most successfully of all, UK ...
- Vaudeville Act: Lowe, Hite and Stanley WWII era vaudeville act... Three mental midgets show you how to be a good soldier. This is a cool soundie that was missing all titles so I had no idea who these guys really were until a viewer posted the details here. A new opening title is in the works....
- What They Ate Visit a strange little world. From Montreal artist Nadia Moss, in collaboration with Automatic Vaudeville. The sound is by Chad Jones, with Nadia Moss and Jessica Moss.
- Raspyni Brothers: Welcome to Vaudeville 2.0 Illustrious jugglers the Raspyni Brothers show off their uncanny balance, agility, coordination and willingness to sacrifice (others). Now, if you'll just stand completely still...
- The Vaudeville Smash - Roller Disco (video clip) The boys from The Vaudeville Smash throw on some skates and have a wild old time at the Roller Disco. band contact: info@ prod co: Jar Films () producer: Belinda Mayne director/camera: Jan Reichle 1st AD/edit: Marty Moynihan online/grade/VFX: Scott Walmsley canine skaters: Webster & Hercules Thanks to the amazing horde of extras that turned up!!! Filmed on location at Skaterz: Eltham, Victoria. .au/
- New Vaudeville Band Winchester Cathedral
- Vaudeville follies A montage of the great slapstick comedies, like Buster Keaton, Fatty Arbuckle, Charlie Chaplin, Etc.
- Great duo does a Vaudeville act. - 1930 Bessie Love and Gus Shy sing and dance: "Gee But I'd like To Make You Happy" - from 1930
- Theater Acting : What Is Vaudeville? Vaudeville was a form of entertainment in bars and theaters that included singers, juggling, magicians, actors and even escape artists. Find out how what famous people came out of vaudeville with help from a professional actor in this free video on theater acting. Expert: Richard Rifkin Bio: Richard Rifkin has been a professional actor, voice-over artist, director and writer for more than 40 years in Los Angeles and Europe. Filmmaker: Paul Volniansky
- Shaw & Lee Vaudeville Legends (1949) Here are some classic vaudeville gags as performed by the team of Shaw & Lee, My father taught me the handshake bit when I was a kid...he LOVED these guys. Al Shaw & Sam Lee had a popular musical-comedy act at the Capitol Theater in New York. After the advent of sound films, in the 1930s they would continue to do their act, booked in cinema houses where they performed before or between films, as the more palatial movie houses were simultaneously vaudeville stages.
- The New Vaudeville Band "Winchester Cathedral" The New Vaudeville Band "Winchester Cathedral" at the Hollywood Palace 1966
- MF DOOM - Viktor Vaughn Vaudeville Villain Enjoy this classic provided by Arewhy of Brother Hood!!
- Historic Footage- Vaudeville Acts 1898 to 1910 (Part 2 of 2)
- THE NEW VAUDEVILLE BAND - Finchley Central (Alan Klein / Geoff Stephens) The New Vaudeville Band - 1967 Finchley Central is two and sixpence From Golders Green on the Northern Line And on the platform, by the kiosk That's where you said you'd be mine There we made a date For hours I waited But I'm blowed, you never showed At Finchley Central, ten long stations From Golders Green, change at Camden Town I thought I'd made you, but I'm afraid you And it let me down The New Vaudeville Band could almost be described as the band that never was- or at least nearly never was. They were almost entirely the brainchild of Tin Pan Alley songwriter Geoff Stephens. He had written a good song, 'Winchester Cathedral' and thought it would sound best if played in the fashion of a 1930s dance band. So he hired a group of session musicians and recorded it. The idea of an old jazz band wasn't new; an established band- the Temperance Seven- had played similar old time music four years or so earlier, but Geoff's record was an enormous success. In fact it was so successful that it reached #1 in the USA, and #2 in Germany. Unfortunately, following this sudden high profile, Geoff was expected to take his band on concert tours! Musicians were quickly gathered together largely through the efforts of Henri Harrison- including a vocalist, Alan Klein, who had not been on the original hit (sometimes alleged to be John Carter from the Ivy League/ Flowerpot Men, but I am assured that it was John Smith that did this session, a singer who called ...
- MF Doom- Vaudeville Villain amv Mixed amv Ninja scroll, samurai champloo, sword of the stranger, kara no kyoukai, and samurai x.
- Ed Wynn's Piano Bike Ed Wynn was a pioneer of vaudeville, radio and TV. Here he plays one of his inventions, the piano bicycle, with Dinah Shore.
- Family Guy VaudeVille Tribute Vaudeville Tribute piano guy
- Show impro Vaudeville Oliver Koch, Cecilia Berra, Pablo Rodriguez & Mariella Sametband@ BTF 2010 Show impro @ Vaudeville with Oliver Koch, Cecilia Berra, Pablo Rodriguez & Mariella Sametband @Brussels tango festival
- "The Physics of Vaudeville" Hosted by University of Oregon professor Stan Micklavzina, and sponsored by Vernier Software & Technology and Laserfest, "The Physics of Vaudeville," celebrated the 50th anniversary of the LASER at the American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) summer meeting on Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 8:00 pm. The show was at the Newmark Theater inside Antoinette Hartfield Hall, Portland Center for Performing Arts, Portland, OR. Audience members were called on-stage to participate and all in attendance witnessed the many ways Physics interacts with our lives.
- 2-ce Trip | THE VAUDEVILLE SMASH - Hey ( saw this on tv while tripping on 2-ce 2ce ) 7 hours in to the trip, this comes on ABC Australia's rage music program at 4:30 AM .... wow.
- Max Miller, The Cheeky Chappie on Stage Max Miller The Cheeky Chappie from the feature film 'Hoots Mon!'
- NYLON TV + TRASH & VAUDEVILLE NYLON TV's Chase drops by one of one of her favorite shops, Trash and Vaudeville, a punk rock resident of St. Mark's Place in New York for 33 years. She and shop clerk Jimmy talk Success (Iggy Pop-style), zebra-print pants, and the spirit of rock and roll!
- Emilie Autumn tells off a rude audience member Video footage of the Orlando, Florida concert on October 17th. This is part of why I love EA. :P
- Revolva "Single Ladies" Vaudeville Hula Hoop Act Find out what happens when Revolva gets ditched at the altar. Featuring cameos by Jasper Patterson, Della Moustachella, Gorilla X and Strangely. Filmed at the DNA Lounge (San Francisco - during Sparkly Devil's wedding variety show) and Vaudevillingham (Bellingham, WA). Thanks to Sarah Al-Kassab for help with costume alterations.
- Vaudevillian Mikael Rudolph in "Swim Home" In "Swim Home" Mikael shares the contents of his suitcase and through them his story in a high-paced and hilarious, yet touching non-verbal Vaudevillian physical comedy show. Audiences around the nation and world have delighted in his warmly interactive, vigorously animated one-man show reminiscent of European street cabaret and silent film. Each performance features beautiful classical mime and astounding magic, charming mask and puppet characters and plenty of audience interaction! "In this style...he is a master. Absolutely. It could not have been done any better." - Marcel Marceau
- New Vaudeville Band - Winchester Cathedral Don't forget to check out my other channels:
- Family Guy Vaudeville - "Galloping Gertie" by Sam Fonteyn This is the famous "Play me off, Johnny" music from Family Guy. This is the entire song and I wanted to upload it because I know people had been looking for it and I finally found it. It's from a Production Music CD entitled: "KPM 108 - Silent Movies". You can find out more about the CD here: www2 ENJOY!
- The Vaudeville Smash - Hey (video clip) iTunes: The boys from The Vaudeville Smash make a kids TV show, with hilarious results. Directed: Edward Housden Starring: The Vaudeville Smash and Raf Strongman: Raf Calabrese Puppets: Kelly Watson, Marie Claire Blake band contact: info@
- Beyond Vaudeville: Ace Frehley - KISS Collector Bill Baker & KISS Family (KISS Loves You Outtake) Outtake from the 8th Grade Films Documentary "KISS Loves You": A behind the scenes look at the legendary MNN New York City Public Access TV Show "Beyond Vaudville" featuring The Ventrice "KISS Family" and Ace Frehley author, collector, tribute band member & Look-a-Like, Bill Baker. This episode was produced in the late 90's for the film "KISS Loves You". Keep a look out for the one of a kind Vinny Vincent & Eric Carr KISS Dolls. FORMAT: 16mm & 3/4" Video INFO: www.8/site/kly/home.html
- Eddie Cantor in 1923 | 2 vaudeville songs Early sound film of comedian Eddie Cantor. Cantor went on to become the highest paid comedian of the 1930s, making several hit movies for Samuel Goldwyn (Whoopee, Palmy Days, Roman Scandals, The Kid from Spain, Kid Millions, Strike Me Pink) but was primarily a radio comedian. Today largely forgotten, unlike the Marx Brothers or Buster Keaton, but one of the biggest names in comedy in his day.
- Classic Sesame Street - Big Bird and Snuffy go Vaudeville! Another classic clip from the mid-80s.
- Historic Footage- Vaudeville Acts 1898 to 1910 (Part 1 of 2)
- Vaudeville Picard Oh, *** yeah!
- Rollerskating vaudeville act: Whirl Twirl and a Girl Filmed in 1950 Jerry Berke, Art Wall & Eva Hasty skate in an endless circle while performing stunts, tricks.
twitter about vaudeville
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about vaudeville
“This blog entry concerns the former. Nobody – not Harold Lloyd, not Charlie Chaplin Back to The Vaudeville Blog. FILM WATCH - RiP! A remix manifesto 09/25”
— The VaudeVille Rag - The Vaudeville Blog,
“Vaudeville is a mixed-genre of performances that include Music, Dance, Magic, and Juggling amongst many a few people out there that strive to keep Vaudeville alive. Check out this great video that our very own,”
— Juggling Store Blog " Very Vaudeville,
“Eva T. Made Vaudeville's Blog by the fact that I plugged my own writing workshop on this blog a couple of days ago. There were no reponses, of any sort, to that post, so I can't know what (if anything) OS readers thought. Anyway, I don't intend to use this forum Read full post " 2 Comments”
— Eva T. Made Vaudeville's Blog,
“Vaudeville Mews News, photos, videos, and random thoughts from the Mews About. 3Mar/100. Mews Blog. We are now blogging! Look for news on upcoming shows, reviews of”
— Mews Blog " Vaudeville Mews,
“Friday night Chicago got another fix of contemporary steampunk culture as gears, leather, goggles and paisleys mixed at Reggie's Rock Club for the Clockwork Vaudeville Carnivale Delirium steampunk party. Sideshow freaks and wearable antiques”
— Clockwork Vaudeville | The TOC Blog, www3
“144 lbs. Exactly where I started. I will admit, I was a little frustrated when I first read the scal View All Blog Entries from VAUDEVILLE. Thursday, October 07, 2010. 144 lbs. Exactly where I started. I will admit, I was a little frustrated when I first read the scale”
— First week's weigh in *Drum rolls*,
“: Nouveau Vaudeville I - decompression better late than never, right? Our very first Nouveau Vaudeville show truly was a success!”
— : Nouveau Vaudeville I - decompression,
“After collecting audio assets for five Jolson related interviews, I have launched the First Jolson Podcast and you can listen to my 7-part interview on Vaudeville with author Trav S.D. To listen to the free Jolson and Friends Blog Podcast published audio files”
— Comment on Part I: Vaudeville is Alive and Well Read on,
“Whale Cottage Portfolio Blog. Whale Cottage Portfolio Blog. Entries tagged with "Vaudeville". Did you find what you wanted? Sat 14 Aug 2010. Restaurant News: Update on openings, closures and changes in Cape Town and Winelands Vaudeville is closed between August and October, and is set to re”
— Vaudeville | Whale Cottage Portfolio Blog,
similar for vaudeville
- vaudeville theaters
- big time
- vaudeville acts
- middle class
- live performance
- variety performers
- free encyclopedia
- united states and canada
- american vaudeville
- variety show
- the marx brothers
- music hall
- american museum
- frank cullen
- avm co
- comedy films
- buster keaton
- vaudeville performer
- the lavender hill mob
- page title
- history of vaudeville
- vaudeville singer
- vaudeville theatres
- new theatre
- variety entertainment
- new york theatres
- new york
- new world encyclopedia
- minstrel shows
- vaudeville stage
- live performances
- theatrical entertainment
- english dictionary
- mixed numbers
- songs and dances
- character actress
- tap dancer
- the american
- british music hall
- blues singer
- singer and actor
- comic duo