- A varicocele is an enlargement of the veins in the scrotum. Although there is no way to prevent a varicocele, it usually needs no special treatment. — “Varicocele”,
- Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention of Varicocele Varicocele is on the left side in 90 percent of cases, presumably because of venous drainage of the left testes to the left renal vein, causing increased retrograde. — “Varicocele - Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention”,
- However, varicocele has been observed in 35 percent of men with primary infertility and up to 80 percent of men with secondary infertility. Although many men with varicocele can father children, varicocele causes a progressive time-dependent decline in semen quality. — “VARICOCELE AND ITS TREATMENT”, uhmc.sunysb.edu
- Varicocele. You don't need to be Editor-In-Chief to add or edit content to WikiDoc. You can begin to add to or edit text on this WikiDoc page by clicking on the edit button at the top of this page. Next enter or edit the information that you would like to appear here. — “Varicocele - wikidoc”,
- Learn more about Varicocele. Find the Web's best health guides, medical reports, news, videos and tools for Varicocele. Share Varicocele experiences and get advice from experts. — “Varicocele Overview - RightHealth”,
- The varicocele (varicocoele) is the commonest correctable cause of male infertility (childlessness). The male factor is responsible for 50 % of all infertility. Many of these are curable, especially with modern male infertility microsurgery. — “Varicocele (varicocoele) and male infertility microsurgery”,
- vasectomy reversal, vasectomy reversals, male infertility, vasectomy, vasovasostomy, no-scalpel vasectomy, NSV, varicocele, varicocele repair, varicoceletomy,microsurgery, sterility, sperm, semen, testis, testicle, erectile dysfunction, ED,. — “Center for Male Reproductive Medicine and Microsurgery”,
- Comprehensive patient information on varicocele, including description, cause, medical treatment and natural treatment options. Physician-developed info for consumers. — “Varicocele Overview, Incidence & Prevalence of Varicoceles”,
- Varicocele (pronounced /ˈværɨkɵsiːl/) is an abnormal enlargement of the vein that is in the scrotum draining the testicles. The testicular blood vessels originate in the abdomen and course down through the inguinal c*** as part of the spermatic cord on their way to the testis. — “Varicocele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- A varicocele is a widening of the veins along the cord that holds up a man's testicles spermatic cord. Varicose veins - scrotum A varicocele forms when valves inside the veins along the spermatic co. — “Varicocele | ”,
- Varicocele is an abnormal enlargement of the veins in the scrotum draining the testicles. The term varicocele specifically refers to dilatation and tortuosity of the pampiniform plexus, which is the network of veins that drain the testicle. — “”,
- A varicocele forms when valves inside the veins along the spermatic cord prevent blood from flowing properly. This causes the blood to back up, leading to swelling and widening of the veins. Varicoceles are often the cause of infertility in men. The sudden appearance of a varicocele in an older man. — “Varicocele: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia”, nlm.nih.gov
- Varicoceles are abnormally dilated testicular veins (pampiniform plexus) of in the scrotum, which is normally secondary to internal spermatic vein reflux. In adolescents, the incidence of varicocele is approximately 15%; the abnormality is extremely rare in prepubertal boys. — “Male Infertility - Varicocele”,
- A varicocele is a widening of the veins along the cord that holds up a man's testicles. A varicocele forms when valves inside the veins along the spermatic cord prevent blood from flowing properly. — “Varicocele”,
- , providing Physician monitored information on all prostate cancer, varicocele, erectile dysfunction, BPH, kidney conditions, urinary incontinence, etc. Patient education with text, illustration, animation and streaming video. — “Varicocele”,
- A varicocele (VAR-ih-koe-seel) is an enlargement of the veins within the scrotum, the A varicocele is similar to a varicose vein that can occur in your leg. — “ - Varicocele”,
- Overview: A varicocele is a dilatation of the pampiniform venous plexus and the internal spermatic vein. Varicocele is a well-recognized cause of decreased testicular function and occurs in approximately 15-20% of all males and in 40% of. — “Varicocele: eMedicine Urology”,
- Varicocele homeopathic clinic doctor delhi, gurgaon, usa, india. Best homeopathy doctors for varicocele in delhi, gurgaon, usa, india without surgery. Varicocele surgery may result in an improvement in sperm count and motility in only about 20% of patients and it is still not possible for the doctor. — “Homeopathy doctor for varicocele with homeopathic clinic”, homeopathictreatment4
- Varicocele information including symptoms, diagnosis, misdiagnosis, treatment, causes, patient stories, videos, forums, prevention, and prognosis. — “Varicocele Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatments and Causes”,
- A comprehensive guide to varicoceles - learn about symptoms, causes, and treatment options, including varicocele embolization, a non-surgical alternative. — “: Symptoms, Treatment and Varicocele Embolization”,
- In most cases, varicocele is not serious. Your doctor may wait and watch the problem for a while. — “Treating Varicocele Information on Healthline”,
- Variocele — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this possible cause of infertility. A varicocele is similar to a varicose vein that can occur in your leg. — “Varicocele - ”,
related videos for varicocele
- Microsurgical Varicocele Ligation Microsurgical varicocele ligation improves semen quality and fertility in appropriately selected men with varicoceles. The use of the operating microscope provides superb visualization of the abnormal veins while allowing preservation of essential structures.
- Causes of Male Infertility Male infertility is a factor in about 40% of infertile couples. This video explains the common causes of male fertility problems including physical problems ex. varicocele), lifestyle factors that affect male fertility, environmental exposures, and diseases.
- Cured Cases of Varicose ulcer, Low sperm count, Oedema feet, Hypertension, Varicocele. Highlights of the Case Basic nature timid and sluggish No interest in life whatsoever Treatment works on basic genetic nature Treatment activates Rajesh Begins to engage with surroundings Sperm count improves Varicose ulcer heals Assessment Rajesh Punjabi was an obese, inhibited, fearful, timid 29-year-old who seemed to have little interest in life. He had always been that way and with no apparent reason. He was financially on even keel; he was married; he had no real worries. Yes, life seems to have dealt him an even hand. Rajesh actually came to see me because his wife had urged him to. He had grown increasingly listless and sluggish and had no desire to go out and do the things all married couples do. He didn't say much at home and showed no interest in family, neither did he have any hobbies or interests. Lately, Rajesh had developed varicose veins, which he attributed to his sedentary job, lack of exercise and recent weight gain. He was working with his father who ran an iron and steel business. But since he was an extremely timid type of guy, who didn't like mingling with people, Rajesh was unable to take up a managerial or marketing position in the firm. There was another problem. Rajesh and his wife had been married fur years but and though they had tried, they was no sign of a baby. Test revealed that Rajesh's sperm count was very low and he was suffering from a condition called varicocele. Another interesting observation was that coinciding wit Rajesh's ...
- VARICOCELE VTS 08 1
- Varicocele Surgery To view the full program:www.or-
- LAPAROSCOPIC VARICOCELECTOMY Laparoscopic ligation of testicular veins for left varicocele.
- Leica HM500 User Video Surgery - Varicocele Varicocele Surgery with Leica HM500 Headmounted Microscope (former Varioscope M5)
- VARICOCELE - new innovative treatment (on IBA news) To the official website: pirion.co.il Israeli innovative method to correct varicocele, which is the root of most infertility in men (on IBA news' headlines)
- laparoscopic bilateral varicocelectomy a video of laparoscopic surgical repair of bilateral varicocele in a young manςι with spermatic artery sparing. Λαπαροσκοπική αντιμετώπιση κιρσοκήλης άμφω με διατήρηση της σπερματικής αρτηρίας
- SIR: Varicocele Embolization Reduces Pain and Infertility Amol Mujoomdar, MD, of the University of Toronto WASHINGTON -- A minimally invasive varicocele embolization procedure reduces pain and improves sperm count, according to a retrospective study reported here.
- LAPAROSCOPIC VARICOCELECTOMY BILATERAL APROACH VARICOCELECTOMIA LAPAROSCOPICA BILATERAL
- Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy 16 year Boy.Grade III Varicocele.ISV reflux on CDUS.Operative findings showed high attachment of sigmoid.This procedure was done at Pakistan Institute of Medical sciences,PIMS,Islamabad,Pakistan
- Pre-Surgery Tomorrow I have surgery to correct the varicocele that may be causing my infertility. Sharp things. Ouch.
- Varicocele Sasha Wainstein MD Urology Maimonides Medical Center
- Varicocele - Dr. Gat receives a special PhD for developing the new treatment For more information: pirion.co.il Dr. Yigal Gat is receiving a PhD for developing the "Gat Goren Method" to correct Varicocele, which is at the rute of most male infertility.
- Scalate 2010 Cordata Varicocele
- Nonsurgical Therapy for Men's Pain, Infertility Interventional radiology treatment for varicoceles is safe and effective with lowest recurrence rate.
- Surgical Failure The varicocele surgery didn't work out. No improvement. May not be able to have kids of my own.
- Male Infertility Treatment, Atlanta, Dr. Mark Perloe Learn about evaluation and treatment of male factor infertility and how fertility can be optimized prior to treatment with intrauterine insemination (IUI) or invitro fertilization (IVF).Georgia Reproductive Specialists provides the latest in assisted reproductive technologies such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), ICSI, preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)blastocyst transfer, egg donation, embryo cryopreservation, ovulation induction and insemination to couples with infertility problems due to endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), male factor, fallopian tube obstruction, uterine fibroids and age related issues. GRS offers convenienently located offices in Alpharetta, Northside and Decatur. For more information visit us online at , call 404-843-2229 or simply attend a free educational seminar "IVF AFTER HOURS" held monthly at our Northside office.
- Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy for Recurrent varicocele by Dr M Faisal Murad.mp4 A 40 years old man who had recurrent varicocele was operated laparoscopically for high Ligation. He had been operated thrice previously at other centers for varicocele, once through inguinal approach and twice through scrotal approach.
- fcbtudojunto - Varicocele My first music, PLEASE COMMENT.. with no lyrics. it's like media player animations.. made the music with garage band!
- LASE Varicose Vein Treatment This procedure (LASE uses laser energy to obliterate the interior portion of the vein. This usually can be completed in the clinic, with local anesthesia and minimal discomfort and downtime. Most patients can drive themselves home.
- TTC vlog #8 - varicocele embolisation
- Varicocele This is a surgery for a Varicocele.
- laparoscopic varicocelectomy varicocele Ligation by Dr M Faisal Murad Laparoscopic Ligation of Varicocele is quick procedure associated with significant less morbidity and early recovery
- Varicocele micro
- My varicocele surgery -pt 3 The actual surgery and the aftermath
- Autism and Unusual Response to Pain Atypical, unequal reactions to pain seen in person with severe to profound autism. Shows pain response to toe blister vs. testicular scrotal trauma. John Hopkins University. Autism Research Institute. Education. Training. Complex cases. Pain meds used in this case that have been semi-successful in at least reducing pain involved in acute behavioral emergencies: alleve PO (by mouth). and ativan IM (intra muscular). Vicodin 1-2 tablets, very limited use but needed during extreme SIB meltdowns to totally NUMB the pain that continues to trigger head punches, etc....many autistic persons are hypersensitive to pain. This is something often overlooked by psychiatry: you have to find, diagnose, eradicate physical PAIN or discomfort if you want better result when using ativan, etc....for behavioral emergencies.
- My varicocele surgery -pt 1 Going to the hospital and getting admitted
- Varicocele by Dr. Neil Baum This video describes a varicocele, how the diagnosis is made, and what treatments are available for this common condition affection young men.
- What is a Varicocele? An interview with Dr. Andrew MacNeily, a pediatric urologist at BC Children's Hospital in Vancouver, BC.
- SACS @airaska rock festival 17/07/10 - varicocele
- Single Port Access (SPA) Varicocelectomy - The 'DRS' Technique Single Port Access (SPA) Varicocelectomy performed for a Grade 3 Varicocele causing infertility. Easy to follow instructions for a simple surgical procedure using a safe technique. A first in India. Courtesy - The Dr DEEPU RAJKAMAL SELVARAJ (DRS) (Chirurgien Endoscopique) GG Hospital, Chennai, India
- Microsurgical Varicocelectomy for Varicocele by Dr Karpman Microsurgical varicocelectomy is performed for patients with a varicocele and impaired semen parameters, testicular atrophy or pain due to the varicocele. More details about the procedure can be found at and
- Varicocele by Dr. Neil Baum A varicocele is condition that causes discomfort around the testicle and may be a cause of male infertility. The diagnosis is easily made with a history and a physical exam. Treatment is successful by several surgical procedures which can be done on an outpatient basis
- Robotic Assisted Microsurgical Sub Inguinal Varicocelectomy - Dr. Sijo Parekattil Robotic Assisted Microsurgical Sub Inguinal Varicocelectomy technique at University of Florida & Shands by Dr. Sijo Parekattil, Director of Robotic Microsurgery. For more information, please visit: . A new treatment option for men with a varicocele.
- How to use Lymphedema pump Air pressure massager Power-Q1000 This video describes how to use Lymphedema Pump Air pressure massager. It is new concept, Air massage system which shows superior effects from home care besides medical and esthetic care as itpromotes the blood and lymph circulation and the metabolism by increasing higher the temperature even deep hypodermictissue and expanding the blood vessel by the repeated inflation/deflation massage of air cuff.All functions inside the body are operating by the smooth circulation of blood and lymph. Power-Q1000 promotes the circulation of blood and lymph in the disabled regions of the arms and legs, and increasesthe pressure of the muscular tissue by continuously repeating swelling and contraction with the 4-step gradual air pressure,thus curing edema and pain in the arms and legs and recovering the function of the limbs aged or disabled due to diseases. The limbs pressure and circulation device is an instrument for the cardiovascular system, which prevents the pool or blockageof blood or blood circulation. Blood circulation disorders show the symptoms of cold hands and legs, numbness, pain in the shoulder, failure of memory, dizziness, chronical fatigue, difficulty in walking due to pain, muscular pain, cold feeling in the feet, paralytic feeling in musclesand skin, signs of paralysis, senile dementia, sequela from a traffic accident and etc. And there are much possibilities thosewho have diabetes, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, heart disease, or smoke have blood circulation ...
- Coil embolisation of varicocoele This video demonstrates the technique of embolization of a varicocoele using platinum coils. This is done under local anesthetic by interventional radiologists. It takes about 20 minutes and the patient can go home straight afterwards. It is 95% successful and has much fewer complications than surgery.
- varicocele.avi An ultrasound showing a varicocele. Power doppler during valsalva illustrates the retrograde flow into the distended scrotal veins.
- Causes of Low Sperm Count Infertility primarily refers to the biological inability of a person to contribute to conception. Causes of male infertility include low sperm motility, bad quality sperm, lack of semen, and low sperm count. Most cases of male infertility are due to low sperm count. Sperm count refers to the number of sperm in an ejaculate. Here is a list of conditions that may cause low sperm count in men. 1. Age The effect of aging on male fertility is not clear, however, evidence is growing that it may be a factor. Fertilization rates are usually over 60% for men under 39 but for those over that age, the rates are lower, falling slightly over half. 2. Stress Nearly any major physical or mental stress can temporarily reduce sperm count. The most common forms of stress affecting sperm count are: 1. Emotional Stress. Stress may interfere with the hormone GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone) and reduce sperm count. 2. ***ual Issues. In less than 1% of men with infertility problems has proven that issues with ***ual intercourse or technique does affect fertility. 3. Impotence, premature ejaculation, relationship troubles, psychological problems can contribute to infertility, although these conditions are usually treatable. 4. Lubricants used with condoms like spermicides and oils can affect fertility. Seek professional advice on what products are best for you and your partner. 3. Testicular Exposure to Overheating Overheating (such as from high fever, saunas, and hot tubs ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about varicocele
“its for a health project ok so by feel. my research saids varicocele feels like worms? o_0 but i never found out how you yourself would tell the”
— how can you differentiate between varicocele and testicular,
“Healthchannels forum, An online health community from , Inc”
— Varicocele Peer to Peer,
“For some time, I've been thinking about how my diet and lifestyle mirror each other. It's not that both are particularly unhealthy; more that they could be”
— adekun's japan blog | blog | Varicocele,
“Is there any LYNer who has suffered from varicocele before? sigh - Wikipedia says there is no real proof of varicocele patient ending up infertile”
“and moreover varicocele ..hint "bag of worms"..since it has worm like feel,its freely movable,nontender and its an imp cause of infertility. spermatocele light not going - not transluminate. asmi. Forum Hero”
— varicocele vs spermatocele, prep4
“Varicocele. Topic index " Varicocele. To quickly access health information from your toolbar. Topic index. Powered by phpBB © Healthchannels Forum Terms and Conditions”
“Healthchannels forum, An online health community from , Inc”
— Varicocele: - Male Health Channel,
“Discussion Forum: General Discussion: Medical Aspects: HELP REQUIRED FOR VARICOCELE. Print Thread. murali. New User. Feb 5, 2004, 1: Need your help,one of my friends is suffering from varicocele,its a problem when the varicose veins dont work well leading to the”
— Discussion Forum: General Discussion: Medical Aspects: HELP, iyengar-
“Most people are familiar with something called varicose or "spider" veins, an unsightly condition characterized by enlarged and swollen veins usually seen on the legs and feet”
— Varicocele and Male Fertility | Penis Resources Blog, penis-