- Learn more about Ureteral Obstruction. Find the Web's best health guides, medical reports, news, videos and tools for Ureteral Obstruction. Share Ureteral Obstruction experiences and get advice from experts. — “Ureteral Obstruction Overview - RightHealth”,
- Current and accurate information for patients about Ureteral Stenting and Nephrostomy. Learn what you might experience, how to prepare for the exam, benefits, risks and more. — “Ureteral Stenting and Nephrostomy”,
- A ureteral stent is a soft plastic tube with holes in it. It's temporarily inserted into a ureter to help drain urine into the bladder. — “Ureteral Stents Information on Healthline”,
- Ureteral. Lifestyle, fitness & health information about Ureteral. 3 Ways to Control Ureteric Reflux, Kidney Stent Side Effects, Can Pelvic Cancer Be Cured?, About Hydronephrosis. — “Ureteral | ”,
- Little attention has been paid by the renal literature to ureteral endometriosis, a rare and silent disorder that can eventually lead to renal failure. In endometriosis, the ureteral involvement can be limited to a single ureter, more often the. — “Ureteral Endometriosis: A Rare and Underdiagnosed Cause of”,
- Ureteral Manufacturers & Ureteral Suppliers Directory - Find a Ureteral Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Ureteral Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Ureteral-Ureteral Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- Encyclopedia article about ureteral. Information about ureteral in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “ureteral definition of ureteral in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- Ureteral Reimplantation Surgery. At Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, we believe parents and guardians can contribute to the success of this surgery and we invite you to participate. Fast Facts About Ureteral Reimplantation Surgery. Ureteral reimplantation is a surgery to fix the tubes that. — “Ureteral Reimplantation Surgery”, chp.edu
- Ureteral stricture is a narrowing of the lumen of the ureter, the ducts that carry urine from the kidneys to the bladder, resulting in an obstruction. Ureteral strictures may be caused by external trauma or develop after treatment for another condition. — “Ureteral Stricture”, hmc.psu.edu
- ureter n. The long, narrow duct that conveys urine from the kidney to the urinary bladder or cloaca Urine is transported down this tube under the impetus of gravity assisted by contractions of the smooth muscles that line the ureteral walls. — “ureter: Definition from ”,
- Overview: Ureteral injuries due to external trauma are rare. The ureter is well-protected in the retroperitoneum by the bony pelvis, psoas muscle, and vertebrae. Damage to the ureter usually results from a significant traumatic event that is. — “Ureteral Trauma: eMedicine Urology”,
- Individuals who have undergone ureteroscopic or percutaneous kidney treatment for stones or tumors, pelvic radiation therapy or urinary diversion surgery may develop ureteral strictures. After these procedures, scar tissue may obstruct the ureter. — “Ureteral Strictures | Department of Urology | NYU Langone”, urology.med.nyu.edu
- A ureteral reimplant (yur-ree-tu-rul. ree-im-plant) is surgery to change the. position of the ureters (yur-reh-ters) into the Ureteral reimplant. Page 2 of 2. When should I call the surgeon? urinating less often than. — “Ureteral Reimplant”,
- Definition of ureteral in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of ureteral. Pronunciation of ureteral. Translations of ureteral. ureteral synonyms, ureteral antonyms. Information about ureteral in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “ureteral - definition of ureteral by the Free Online”,
- Since 1963, Cook has been a leader in developing health care devices that have improved lives around the world. With sales and marketing offices worldwide, we are at the forefront of medical research and product development in minimally invasive. — “Cook Medical | Urology | Ureteral Stents”,
- Doctors diagnose ureteral problems using different tests. These include urine tests, x-rays and examination of the ureter with a scope called a cystoscope. Treatment varies depending on the cause of the problem. It may include medicines and, in severe cases, surgery. — “Ureteral Disorders: MedlinePlus”, nlm.nih.gov
- Ureteral calculi have emerged as an important cause of acute and chronic renal failure in cats over the last decade and removal of ureteral calculi is now the most common indication for ureteral surgery in cats at the University of California, Davis (UCD). — “FELINE URETERAL SURGERY”,
- Some ureteral stents are completely internal with no part protruding from the patient's body. Urologists usually insert ureteral stents through the bladder using a cystoscope, but interventional radiologists most often insert stents percutaneously, through the. — “CodeRyte - Ureteral Stents”,
- Vessels: 8. Renal artery and vein, 9. Inferior vena cava, 10. Abdominal aorta, 11. Common iliac artery and vein Superior vesical artery, Vaginal artery, Ureteral branches of renal artery. — “Ureter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Ureteral strictures may result from a variety of causes, including stone passage, The incidence of ureteral strictures has increased in recent years, largely as a result. — “Ureteral Stricture " Urology Surgery”,
- 1.1 Ureteral Stent: Concept. An antimicrobial ureteral stent, which inhibits encrustation and bacterial colonization while maintaining patient comfort. Indwelling ureteral stents help to reduce complications and morbidity subsequent to urological and surgical procedures. — “Ureteral Stent - DolceraWiki”,
- Ureteral retrograde brush biopsy cytology is a diagnostic procedure in which tissue from the kidney or ureter (tube that connects a kidney to the bladder) is removed for examination. Biopsy - brush - urinary tract; Retrograde ureteral brush biopsy cytology. — “Ureteral”,
related videos for ureteral
- What's New in Medical Therapy for Ureteral Stones Dr. Culley Carson gives some highlights from recent studies on expulsive therapy for ureteral stones, including alpha blockers, calcium channel blockers, COX inhibitors, and steroids.
- Hydronephrosis Due to Ureteral Calculus 96994
- Dissecting uterine artery and ureter RSCM FKUI.mp4 This video shows more meticulous dissection of uterine artery and ureter in total hysterectomy. This kind of dissection is actually not really necessary in a laparascopic simple hysterectomy, but really a big help when we could see the uterine artery and ureter clearly.
- Robotic Ureteral Reimplant Psoas Hitch This video demonstrates a Robotic Ureteral Reimplant and Psoas Hitch urology.med.nyu.edu
- Stone Treatment by Ureteroscopy and Holmium Laser in Upper Ureter Stone Treatment by Ureteroscopy and Holmium Laser in Upper Ureter by Dr.Pawan Gupta Panipat India ()
- Reimplante Ureteral
- Ureteral mass 1 27 11 40s
- Ureteral Dialation
- Right ureteral diverticle with stones inside Copyright: "Prof.Dr. Th. Burghele" Urology Clinic, Bucharest, Romania.
- memokath ureter web.avi Stent metalic ureteral
- Interventional Radiology: Percutaneous Ureteral Stent
- Laparoscopic adnexectomy .How to protect the ureter This video made by doctor Moulay nabil () gynecologist in Morrocco shows how to decrease the risk of ureteral injury in case of laparoscopic right adnexectomy.This endoscopic procedure is performed in clinique la capitale at Rabat Morrocco () (suite)
- Retrograde Ureteral Stenting by Dr.Robbani.wmv Retrograde ureteral stenting is indicated in many situations in urological practice. It is a simple endourological procedure. This video clip is for the beginners in the field.
- Amecath Ureteral Stone Basket Dis-assebling and assembling of the stone basket
- 5 Right Sided Ureterocele.MPEG.3gp Ureterocele Ureteroceles are cystic dilations of the intravesical segments of the ureter and may be associated with either single or duplex ureters. A ureterocele may be small or fill the whole bladder and even prolapse out of the urethra. When they are large and fill the bladder they may obstruct the contralateral ureter and may be missed on ultrasound. They may be simple or ectopic. A simple ureterocele refers to a normal position in the bladder with a stenosis of the ureteral orifice. This is more common in adults and is thought to be related to infection. On ultrasound the ureterocele appears as a cystic structure with a thin membrane within the bladder almost always associated with a dilated ureter. This is a case of simple ureterocele having pinhole central orifice. On Doppler image normal ureteric jet seen from left ureter wile week jet seen from orifice of ureterocele.
- Ureteral Stenting for Malignant Ureteral Obstruction by Dennis G. Lusaya, MD, Manila, Philippines Ureteral Stenting is a standard procedure of managing patients with upper urinary tract obstruction secondary to malignancy. This is what this video is all about. Dr Dennis G. Lusaya.For more information call or text mobile: +639196084859 or email : dglusaya@
- ureteral retroperitoneal fibrosis this video describes the laparoscopic ureterolysis and subsequent intraperitonealization of the left ureter in a middle aged man
- Laparoscopic ureteral dissection on pelvic endometriosis This video made by Doctor Moulay nabil () gynecologist in Morrocco shows a laparoscopic ureteral dissection on pelvic endometriosis .This endoscopic procedure is performed in clinique la capitale at Rabat Morrocco()
- Ureteroscopy: endoscopic treatment for ureteral stones Ureteroscopy is a mini-invasive endoscopic procedure (no scalpel used) for the removal of the kidney stones causing pain and obstruction
- Vesico Ureteral Reflux VUR- Pediatric Urology- Urology Associates of Denver If your a parent of children diagnosed with Vesicoureteral Reflux (VUR), you may wish to watch this educational video introduced by our very own Dr. Galansky. Visit to find out more.
- Robotically-Assisted Ureteral Reimplantation specialists at Children's Hospital Boston will perform intravesical ureteral reimplantation using robotic-assisted surgery to correct vesicoureteral reflux (VUR) in one of its patients. Urologists will also showcase and discuss additional procedures that can be carried out using the minimally invasive, robotic-assisted surgery technique to treat medical issues such as pyeloplasty, continent urinary diversion and bladder augmentation. Each year, Children's hosts several Webcasts to demonstrate its pioneering care and technology to specialists, physicians and patients around the world, while also educating them on the latest and most innovative medical treatments available at Children's. To view the program visit: www.or-
- Kidney Stone Kidney stones symptoms occur 12% men and 5% women by age 70, and is increasing. If travels down the ureter to the bladder is very painful: renal colic means writhing around from the pain flank to the inguinal region. Blood is usually seen in the urine. Some other symptoms can include abdominal pain, nausea, testicle or penis pain, trouble peeing, or urgency to urinate. Pain 20-60 minutes as the stone moves, so waxes and wanes. Can take a month before urinating out the stone. 80% stones are calcium based: calcium oxalate mostly and some are calcium phosphate. Other types of stones include uric acid, struvite (Mg ammonium phosphate), and cystine. Peeing out gravel like material usually uric acid. Risk factors: dehydration (including marathon runners), high blood calcium, high oxalate usually from low calcium diet or eating high oxalate, low citrate, high urine pH, high animal protein, high sodium, high sucrose, high vitamin C. Gout, diabetes, obesity, hyperparathyroidism. Male, White. Family history. Previous ureter stone. Frequent kidney infections. Hypertension.
- Laparoscopic Ureterolithotomy Retroperitoneal by Dennis G Lusaya MD,FPCS, Manila, Philippines Minimally Invasive Treatment of impacted Ureteral Calculus after failed ESWL and Endoscopic Lithotripsy. For more information call or text mobile: +639196084859 or email : dglusaya@
- Retrograde ureteral stenting by Dr.Robbani Retrograde ureteral stenting is a simple endourological procedure. Here, DJ stent(s) is passed up the ureteric orifice(s) up to the kidney by endoscope. Sometimes it is life-saving, especially in ARF or CRF due to Bil.ureteral obstruction. Urologists used to do it for a varieties of indications.
- Laparoscopic ureteral reimplantation for the management of ureterovaginal fistula
- Ambos Riñones y Uréteres con litiasis- Both Kidney and Ureter with Stones. Enviado por "CONSULTORIO MÉDICO FLORES BUISSON"- MÁNCORA - PERÚ.- The urinary tract is made up of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra, and each plays a role in removing liquid waste from the body. The kidneys filter the blood and produce urine; the ureters carry the urine from...
- Minimally Invasive Kidney Stone and Ureteral Stone Surgery Minimally invasive kidney and ureteral stone surgery using holmium laser performed at El Camino Urology Medical Group, Inc. Visit for more info
- Robotic Ureteral Reimplant Surgery to Correct Reflux Disease From the Springer book chapter: Robotic Ureteral Reimplant Surgery to Correct Reflux Disease by: Peters, Craig A.; Smith, Ryan P. Caption: Robotic Ureteral Reimplant Surgery to Correct Reflux Disease Book: Robotic and Laparoscopic Reconstructive Surgery in Children and Adults DOI: 10.1007/978-1-60327-914-7_15 Published: 2011-01-01
- 開刀時~~誤傷尿道怎麼辦？ 開刀時誤傷尿道怎麼辦？ureteral Laparoscopic management of ureteral lesions in gynecology Carlo De Cicco, MDac, Ron Schonman, MDa, Marleen Craessaertsa, Ben Van Cleynenbreugel, MDb, Anastasia Ussia, MDd, Philippe Robert Koninckx, MD, Ph.D.ac Received 10 May 2008; received in revised form 21 July 2008; accepted 7 August 2008. published online 20 October 2008. Objective To investigate the outcome of laparoscopic repair of ureteral injury in laparoscopic gynecologic surgery. Design Prospective trial. Setting University hospital. Patient(s) Forty patients with a ureteral lesion in laparoscopic surgery between 1991 and 2007. Intervention(s) Laparoscopic ureteral repair, laparoscopic-assisted or blind stent insertion. Main outcome measure(s) Treatment outcome of ureteral lesion ***yzed by type of injury, time of diagnosis, and management. Result(s) In 4350 consecutive laparoscopic gynecologic interventions, 42 lesions occurred, 5 during hysterectomy, 1 during adnexectomy, and 36 during deep endometriosis surgery. In the latter group (n = 1427), the incidence was 1.5% and 21% in women without and with hydronephrosis, respectively. In eight women in whom a stent was inserted after surgery without laparoscopic guidance, five were uneventful and three needed a second intervention. In all 34 women in whom a laparoscopic repair over a stent was performed, the outcome was uneventful, whether diagnosed and treated during surgery (n = 25) or after surgery (n = 9). Conclusion(s ...
- Robotic Ureteroureterostomy and Correction of Ureteral Defects From the Springer book: Robotic Ureteroureterostomy and Correction of Ureteral Defects by: Gargollo, Patricio C.; Nguyen, Hiep T.; Robotic Ureteroureterostomy and Correction of Ureteral Defects Book: Robotic and Laparoscopic Reconstructive Surgery in Children and Adults DOI: 10.1007/978-1-60327-914-7_11 Published: 2011-01-01
- LITIASIS URETERAL - CEUS-ID
- Laparoscopic Ureteroureterostomy and Correction of Ureteral Defects From the Springer book: Laparoscopic Ureteroureterostomy and Correction of Ureteral Defects by: Traxel, Erica J.; Noh, Paul; Laparoscopic Ureteroureterostomy and Correction of Ureteral Defects Book: Robotic and Laparoscopic Reconstructive Surgery in Children and Adults DOI: 10.1007/978-1-60327-914-7_10 Published: 2011-01-01
- Robotic ureteral reimplant Dr. Bradley Rosenberg's technique for performing Lich robotic ureteral reimplant on a woman with a right distal ureteral stricture after hysterectomy.
- Cystoscopy showing both ureteral openings and vesical diverticle
- Ureteral Complications In Deep Endometriosis Surgery Carlo De Cicco by Tamer Seckin XVII Annual Meeting - Bari Italy
- Laparoscopic Ureteral Reimplantation Video demonstrating step in laparoscopic reimplantation of the ureter due to a congenital obstruction
- Ureteral Injuries During Abdominal Surgery Ureteral injuries during surgery can cause serious complications and require surgery to correct. This places a tremendous amount of stress and pain on the patient who endured the medical mistake that led to the ureteral injury. If this has happened to you or a loved one, watch this video and then call our office to set up a no-hassle consultation.
- Ureteral Stone under ESWL Ureteral stone under extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy seen with a ureteroscope
- Ureter This is a ureter contraction.
- Urology.bg - Laser Lithotripsy of ureteral stone Dr. Vassilev and Urology.bg Alexandrovska Hospital Sofia, Bulgaria
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about ureteral
“All I understand there is that”
— Ureteral Stone Removal, prep4
“Healthchannels forum, An online health community from , Inc. ureteral stricture, kidney stones. by TheresaC on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:07 am. Last year, I had a lithotripsy for a couple routine”
— Kidney Stones Peer to Peer: ureteralstricturekidneystones,
“B.A.L. CATHETER, 240CM LONG- NON STERILEB.A.L. CATHETER, 300CM LONG- NON STERILEBab*** TissueForcepsBABYTOME WITH INTROCATHETERBackhaus TowelClampsBAGLEY URETEROSCOPICBALLOON CATHETERBALL TIPELECTROD Hosted by Overblog”
— Instrument List According to Sizes and Specifications (B.A.L, vinmya.over-
“Tip of the Week: Ureteral Stents. by Bonnie Schreck, CCS, CPC, CPC-H, CCS-P, COBGC When reporting ureteral stent placement pay close attention to the”
— Contexo Media Blog :: Tip of the Week: Ureteral Stents,
“searching for advice from anyone with knowledge of ureterall reflux. My daughter 4yrs old was diagnosed with grade thre reflux. Any advice ? thanks R”
— ureteral reflux - Twinstuff Forums,
“Due to lack of proper education about Ureteral stones, having them is one of the conditions many people tend to overlook. When you are suffering from them and”
— Ureteral Stones: An Overlooked Problem Due to Lack Of, health100
“Ureteral stones are one of those conditions that a lot of people overlook because for the most part a lot of them are uneducated about them. When you are”
— Ureteral Stones: A Problem Disregarded Due to Lack Of,
“Supercoder Forum " Coding Specialties " Urology Coding " Ureteral Pyeloscopy My physician performed a Cystoscopy, right retrograde pyleogram with ureteroscopy, laser”
— Ureteral Pyeloscopy " Supercoder Forum,