- However, even though the Blanchard site would only be a block away, I think this proposal for the stadium is much better urbanistically. envisions a new max station for the stadium and would be "urbanistically" :) designed. — “Portland Architecture: Obletz offers alternative Rose Quarter”,
- Gaithersburg is an urbanistically diverse city. In addition to the traditional post-war Gaithersburg is an urbanistically diverse city. In addition to the traditional post-war. — “Swl”,
- Welcome! 29.00 USD. robinexnerdesign. Urbanistically Hip Wall Art. Shop Sections. Shop home (all items) Luscious Fruit 4. Bicycle Parts 3. Bicycle Graffiti 1. Flower Power 3. Parts of a Guitar 2. Original Paintings 3. Plate Holders 1. Shop Owner. robinexnerdesign Denver. Profile. Favorites. Feedback 2, 100% pos. — “Urbanistically Hip Wall Art by robinexnerdesign on Etsy”,
- Definition of urbanistically in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of urbanistically. Pronunciation of urbanistically. Translations of urbanistically. urbanistically synonyms, urbanistically antonyms. Information about urbanistically in the free. — “urbanistically - definition of urbanistically by the Free”,
- UNIX. The URL you have requested does not have. a web site associated with it. Please try typing www.domainname (with "www" in front) instead. — “The URL that you have typed in does not have a web site”, universitytown.ubc.ca
- Today it is urbanistically connected to the neighborhoods of Bežanija and Dr Ivan Ribar by the narrow urban strip along Vionogradska and Surčinska streets. The settlement itself is built between these two streets, both of which connect Belgrade. — “Ledine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- "Valparaiso is by far and away the most interesting city that Chile has – architecturally, historically, urbanistically and on many other levels", Temkin says. "Valparaiso emanates an invisible narcotic that unless you live here is difficult to explain," he says. — “Fundación Valparaíso. Revitalizes the City”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Urbanistically - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- New Homes in Gaithersburg Maryland MD. Use The New Homes Directory to find new homes, condos, townhomes, new home builders, master planned communities, golf course communities, active adult communities, and senior communities. that Gaithersburg is an urbanistically diverse environment; in fact,. — “New Homes Directory > Gaithersburg Maryland-MD”,
- Essay service offers help with writing custom essays and research papers on any topic for students. We offer only high quality custom papers despite cheap prices. Essay help 24/7! Temples through out time usually work very similarly urbanistically in the sense that they are centers of. — “Essay writing, free essay topic: Urbanism”,
- Competition winners redesign famed Bronx Boulevard "The Bronx has a powerful identity but it's not expressed urbanistically," Deborah Marton, executive director of the Design Trust, told AN. — “The Architect's Newspaper”,
- In the upper part of Rokytnice nad Jizerou, in a great place for a recreation centre of the biggest ski area in Bohemia, an urbanistically perfec. — “Rokytnice nad Jizerou, Giant Mountains, Czech Republic”,
- Gaithersburg is urbanistically diverse, encompassing a historic Old Town, multiple new Gaithersburg is urbanistically diverse, encompassing a historic Old Town, multiple new. — “Gaithersburg Guide: List of Things to Do in Gaithersburg”,
- Mexican Cities Churches Architecture Essays - How the Castillo and Mother Church Work Urbanistically. — “Mexican Cities Churches Architecture Essays -- How the”, 123
- The upscale Four Seasons hotel and condos cuts an urbanistically sophisticated profile. The upscale Four Seasons hotel and condos cuts an urbanistically sophisticated profile. — “Daily News Gallery | Photos from ”,
- The Wexner Center for the Arts is an exhibition space for contemporary art at Ohio State University. Urbanistically, the building terminates 15th street, a major entry to the university campus. — “Wexner Center for the Arts, Peter Eisenman | Columbus”,
- The New England Real Estate Journal is the largest commercial real estate news source in the United States. Covering commercial real estate companies, scale and character of an existing urban context without submitting to its dull character" which was solved both urbanistically and architecturally. — “NEREJ - ARC designed research building at Harvard Medical”,
- The work does not espouse any single architectural style, but strives to find that which is unique and important within a given project, and to express that urbanistically and architecturally. The projects are distinctive for their conceptual clarity and visual intensity. — “Machado and Silvetti Associates”,
- The Christmas tree is up again at Rockefeller Center. And behind it, as always, is 30 Rockefeller Plaza, once known as the RCA Rockefeller Center, on the other hand, is an undoubted success, urbanistically, architecturally, and economically. — “Behind the scenes at Rockefeller Center. - By Witold”,
- Urbanistically definition, of or pertaining to urbanism. See more. — “Urbanistically | Define Urbanistically at ”,
- (The Beaux-Arts apartments in the 40's between Second and First Avenues are somewhat similar urbanistically, but much smaller in scale and different in style. Urbanistically, mid-rise, red- or brown-brick residential buildings have a sense of stature and solidity as well as warmth and it. — “Eastgate - 230 East 73rd Street, New York, NY > CityRealty”,
- In the process, she taps into powerful flows of the Roman past and delivers her most convincing building to date — a sensual piece of construction that works both urbanistically and as a place to view art. The building which took 10 years to. — “Architecture around the world”,
- We found 3 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word urbanistically: the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "urbanistically" is defined. — “Definitions of urbanistically - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- The adjective "urbanistic" and the adverb "urbanistically" appear in Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary (11th ed.) and The American Heritage Dictionary of the Below its entry for "urbanist," the OED adds this note: "Hence urbanistic a., urbanistically adv. — “The Grammarphobia Blog " Blog Archive " Urban affairs”,
related images for urbanistically
- The extruded blue squares on the outside of the building are certainly the project s most distinctive feature From the inside here s the difference in looking through the two colors with
- for parking Zoning often requires it but the lot is imbecilically empty most of the time This one is an exception Instead of prohibiting parking during the week this church makes money The result is still pretty bad urbanistically The required parking lot lights and miscellaneous wires take their revenge on the church
- while failing urbanistically This example is hamstrung by its suburban ideology note the preposterous little front lawn and of course the single use zoning No ground floor shops here Even further back they were naïve enough to think you can screen a garage with trees Touching optimism
- The former Jewish quarter is considered an urbanistically and historically unique monument in Europe and is one of the most intactly preserved Jewish quarters in the continent we read
- and urbanistically through its relation with the other strata The experience of daily life in Stack City would involve a series of transitions between these stacked zones ↑ Click image to enlarge
- 2009 08 13 1800larimer4 jpg
- And finally what will become the building s lobby 1800 Larimer will be Denver s first LEED Platinum building and will officially top off in a few days
- Rocker Lange Architects are releasing their competition entry for Denmark s New Museum of Natural History in Copenhagen The proposed scheme serves urbanistically as well as architecturally as a catalytic connector it connects and enhances the existing buildings with which it creates the new Museum of Natural
- Even in Miami Beach it took a while to catch on to how to do a proper garage Here is an older example that tries valiantly with its architecture while failing urbanistically This example
- the project s most distinctive feature From the inside here s the difference in looking through the two colors with the regular glass on the left and the dark blue glass on the right And finally what will become the building s lobby
- Neither a factory nor an office building this freestanding pavilion introduces a new typology to the factory campus Urbanistically the new restaurant helps to complete the entrance
related videos for urbanistically
- Tener y Ser parte 1 (To have and to be part 1) 'Tener y Ser' (Gaspar D. Pomares, 2005) recoge la experiencia vivida por José y Manuela, dos ancianos de Elche desalojados de su vivienda por el avance de un proyecto urbanístico. This is the experience of José and Manuela two old people from Elche (Spain) expelled from your house for to make a construction project. Manuela is deceased in 2006 because the problems about your house, José lives in house of your son and he waits the solution that it doesn´t arrive.
- 4. Belgrade: Another Gaze 01 Milan Prodanovic, architect, University of Belgrade and Novi Sad, talking about possible transformations, urbanistic and cultural of Belgrade, with Maja Vidovic.
- Inverturbanism by Jan Nálepa, Richard Zacpal Video prezentation of a utopic urbanistic project on islands near Abu Dhaby.
- PURGEN - Philosophy of urbanistic untimeliness Russian punk *** band director, camera, editing- Igor Arkhangelskiy (Archangel) =
- Lost Conception - Urbanistic Echoes of Evolution.mpg Live in Era, Krasnoyarsk(15.11.09)
- 4. Belgrade: Another Gaze 05 Milan Prodanovic, architect, University of Belgrade and Novi Sad, talking about possible transformations, urbanistic and cultural of Belgrade, with Maja Vidovic.
- DnB Music: Q-Urbanistic This is another tune from me i hope you gona like it
- pla urbanistic benicarlo
- Studio project M2 animation This is animation representing urbanistic and architectural solution for complex of four objects of culture at the right bank of the Danube. It was made in 3D Studio Max and Vray renderer.
- BARCELONETA Documentary about urbanistic reform of St.Sebastian's beach at Barceloneta. Barcelona is changing its coast but their people doesn't enjoy the new areas just made for turist...
- Grand Central Breaking Urbanistic underground break dancing in NYC
- URBADEUS: ISSY 3D Urbadeus is a 3D real time application, an urban planning and sustainable development tool to explore and understand territory in real time and in 3D. Produce by Navidis (c) Glocal vision, dynamic contextual information, Rich media and based on Geographic Information System - Urbanistic and Communication Decision Support System. All information available at
- New Urbanism vs. Suburbanism As population and pollution problems continue to develop in our world, new solutions to existing obstacles must be cultivated. Instead of expanding roads and building more bridges for more cars to congest, we must move to a different standpoint. New Urbanism sets out to make cars a source of secondary or even tertiary transportation in an interactive setting where people can prosper together healthily and ecologically. Getting to work in today's world involves high levels of stress, and poor use of time, not to mention the virtually eliminated element of social interaction. In a New Urbanistic environment, all amenities are within about 10 minutes of walking distance from either home or work. Roads are hidden behind properties in slow speed alleys, promoting walking, bicycling and other sustainable methods of transportation. In such an environment where social interaction is encouraged and sustainable lifestyles are both implemented and encouraged, a healthy culture can emerge and prosper. New Urbanism, in a small area, brings together people of all age, income, culture, and race, setting a standard of equality among all humans, regardless of background. It is imperative that new ideas such and New Urbanism are explored and provided for people to assess for themselves. In this manner we can move forward as a whole society, leaving no one behind.
- Future in the Campus (Rende) With a strong presence of 'Ndrangheta, it's not a surprise that construction heresies are a sensitive issue on the calabrese ground. Making the calabreses more responsible about their own land has been taken as a didactic challenge. For example, the Università della Calabria hosts a territorial planning department, with an urbanistic design lab, while the campus itself is now a landmark and a huge urbanistic catalyst to the whole Cosenza province. Mission by Donato Mirra, Giovanni Palmaccio Look at this mission also on Check-in Architecture website on Picasa Web Album on MiniSpace or on Google Earth
- 4. Belgrade: Another Gaze 07 Milan Prodanovic, architect, University of Belgrade and Novi Sad, talking about possible transformations, urbanistic and cultural of Belgrade, with Maja Vidovic.
- 4. Belgrade: Another Gaze 10 Milan Prodanovic, architect, University of Belgrade and Novi Sad, talking about possible transformations, urbanistic and cultural of Belgrade, with Maja Vidovic.
- JÍZDA EMOKRAJEM / EMOLAND RIDE - Linda Čihařová The whole project is interested in the border of an urbanistic landscape, where the city meets the nature. It is using an artficial light (hand torch, car lights or a helicopter´s search light ) to enlight and discover a landscape. The material is than modifyed to get an illusion of a bit mysery place. An artificial light paraphrases here not only quite invasive human activity, but also a searching human mind. Through giving an focused attention revaluates an relationship to this "normal" suburbian landscape and lifts up the landscape and its part to unique objects. The fundamental element here is a feeling - an emotion, which we get from some places minded to communicate with us.
- Arne Quinze, My Home private wooden installation, De Pastorale Two star chef Bart De Pooter considers his Restaurant, Pastorale, located near Antwerp, to be more than just a place to dine. Passioned by art and the recration of his space, he wanted to give the restaurant a complete new identity in close relation to his way of cooking. De Pooter stripped down the Pastorale and gave Arne Quinze free hand to arouse emotion and energetic tension. Both seek for emotions with their creations. They try to create passion, expression and variations. Quinze immerses the ground- and upperfloor of the Pastorale in an urbanistic context related to his ongoing study on interaction and urban movement. Upon entering the upperfloor the calming effect of this space becomes apparent. Unequal wooden slats are horizontally nailed to the wall and covered with a crisscross of numbers. This rhythmic interplay of lines is directing towards the sky like apartment towers. These numbers - some are left untouched, some are blotted out and some are crossed out - reveal a geographical map of the city representing the inhabitants still living there, the ones that moved and the vacant buildings. On the groundfloor Quinze maintains the serenity and sheltered character by repeatedly using outlined words as My Home, My House, My Stilthouse on his installation. The video-installation EYE.CU and EYE.LIP.U. is running through the entire space on six*** screens. In this abstract framework the use of mud lets the lines between the human and the bestial fade away. An ...
- Barceloneta -Avanç- A Documentary about some urbanistic reforms in this old quarter of Barcelona, and what people thinks about it... Premiere of 2 min, before the Offcial Version
- Papa Don't Preach 2010 Papa Don't Preach is a short video artwork utilizing ***og video and audio references as a foundation to explore archetypal structures that I find interesting within my local environment. This piece plays with the ideas of storytelling, control, and Oedipus reasoning within the frameworks of urbanistic spirituality.
- macchitella. tra memoria e progetto directed by felice v. bagnato director of photography: felice v. bagnato editor: giorgio cannizzaro camera: rosario cacciatore music: giorgio cannizzaro production: cupra42, mechanical people 16:9 - minidv 2006 a little taste of the documentary about the events of architectural workshop held in macchitella, to try of resolvings all the urbanistical problems of a modern and vaguard burg, connected to the industrial past and the present of all italy.
- Dérive scenario Dérive is a different kind of mobile navigator that allows people to wander and drift, exploring Venice through the five senses. The software is especially thought for Venice because its urbanistical structure encourage the drift and the sensorial exploration. It is a project realized during the Interaction Design Lab 2008/2009 at Iuav University of Venice. See more info here: interaction-/projects/iuav08-09Lab1/projects/derive/. Dérive is a project of Valeria Donati, Giuseppe Cosmai, Maria Tasca. We strongly reccomend the HD vision.
- Napoli 2.0 Napoli 2.0 it's a video I made for the Comune di Napoli. I show in this video the strategy of the Comune di Napoli to work on the historical center: it's a stategy focused on urbanistic and architectural objectives and economical development of the area. The name Napoli 2.0 came from the attitude of the Comune di Napoli to talk to the all city, to be open to suggestions and critics; so 2.0 means that the all project have to be intended as a collaborative project, as a social network.
- 4. Belgrade: Another Gaze 06 Milan Prodanovic, architect, University of Belgrade and Novi Sad, talking about possible transformations, urbanistic and cultural of Belgrade, with Maja Vidovic.
- Next Level Next Level Project is an urbanistic vision of development and fabrication of megacities in new non explored environment - geostationary orbit. It has a potential which is predeterminated to become the new 7th continent. The megacities are linked to space elevator.
- Vocalise (by Horizont - legendary Russian prog rock band) Performed by the legendary Russian progressive rock band Horizont (aka Горизонт, Gorizont), formed in USSR in the late 70s (in the city of Cheboksary), which is, in my opinion, one of the best prog music bands ever. I can still remember that night when I first heard the band (live) and was absolutely blown away by their fantastic music (written by the band leader Sergey Kornilov). *** Their first album, "Summer in Town", is a little gem of 70's symphonic rock with strong classical tinges (Prokofiev comes to mind). It features carpets of keyboards, atmospheric voices (no vocals), harmonic melodies, soft guitars à la Steve Hackett, disquieting passages à la ELP plus mellotrons and flute galore. The more complex "Portrait of a Boy" is an entirely different album, abandoning most of the sympho-prog roots of the first for straight RIO. As opposed to the rather lively "Summer in Town", this one is gloomy, hard edged, full of dissonance and outrageous sounds.. The musicianship on both albums is excellent, just as the sound quality which is on par with anything coming out of the UK or US of that era. Both albums are recommended to all vintage symphonic prog fans.. (from ) *** "A Portrait of a Boy" is probably the only 'RIO album' which was (specially) performed with electric instruments only, and so - this is probably the only 'RIO album' which sounds so futuristically and, perhaps, urbanistically. More. While using the vocalizes is the most rare thing concerning ...
- Plan Urbanistic General
- Genoa Le Strade Nuove and the system of the Palazzi dei Rolli UNESCO World Heritage Site The historic center of Genoa is the core of the old town organized in the maze of narrow streets (alleyways) of medieval origin that develops - from east to west - from the hills of Carignano in Genoa Piazza Principe railway station, close to what was Prince's Palace, the residence of Admiral Andrea Doria. Urbanistically the area is now part of The Hall Center-East. Given the scale of the original nucleus - 1.13 km2, which is 113 hectares, is sometimes considered the most extensive ancient center of Europe. In reality this can be considered an urban legend, since it is less extensive, for example, the historic center of Venice, Naples  and Rome (the latter with its 1430 acres is twelve times higher) . The high density of buildings, especially after the huge growth in construction began with the eigh***th century, however, makes it one of the old towns with the highest population density. In the area there are about 20000 inhabitants, divided into about 5000 buildings.   Just under a quarter of the buildings (23.5%) occurred in the postwar period or subsequent years (many of the original buildings were destroyed during Allied bombing in World Part of the historic center, including some buildings belonging to the Rolli in Genoa, have been declared UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 4. Belgrade: Another Gaze 02 Milan Prodanovic, architect, University of Belgrade and Novi Sad, talking about possible transformations, urbanistic and cultural of Belgrade, with Maja Vidovic.
- La Bosque- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat- Barcelona- Spain LHospitalet de Llobregat lies within a Mediterranean mosaic landscape, consisting of: coastline, port, airport, marsh/wetlands, industrial, pine forests, urbanization, river, and agriculture. Current infrastructure and development exacerbates the mosaic, confusing the reading of the region. Natural resources are being neglected. Water management and quality is a growing concern. Waste-water is being treated and once purified is released into the Mediterranean Sea. Waste-water is not polluting the global body of water, but we are proposing to give it additional use before it gets released into the Sea. The method for reclamation and recharge is to redirect treated waste-water for the purposes of irrigation of the park, sustaining river ecological flow, improving water quality and landscape by the creation of extensive Regional Lake and Hydrological System. The project proposes to recharge the existing mosaic, with particular emphasis on the Llobregat river corridor. It suggests reorganization of the locally found actors, reuse of the purified sewage, introduction of the Parc LBosque with nurseries, transformation of the existing small industry zone into Residential/ Commercial/ Cultural one. Parc LBosque is located at the crossroad of the ecological and infrastructural paths. It promotes social exchange without social/economical classing with emphasis on bringing environmental issues closer to everyday life and opening all of its programs to the public. This spatial ...
- 4. Belgrade: Another Gaze 08 Milan Prodanovic, architect, University of Belgrade and Novi Sad, talking about possible transformations, urbanistic and cultural of Belgrade, with Maja Vidovic.
- Open source technology, design systems: University of Michigan Future of Design Conversations YouTube's user experience manager, Margaret Gould Stewart, asks how city spaces could learn from open source/systems technology; Casey Jones, US General Services Administration director of Design Excellence and the Arts, suggests like technology, cities start with a framework to respond to; Marc Tsurumaki, Lewis.Tsurumaki.Lewis (LTL Architects), draws upon relatable urbanistic, situational design and logics and examples to answer the question. Table discussants: Mireille Roddier, University of Michigan Taubman College assistant professor of architecture; Margaret Gould Stewart, YouTube user experience manager; Casey Jones, US General Services Administration director of Design Excellence and the Arts; Marc Tsurumaki, Lewis.Tsurumaki.Lewis (LTL Architects) partner & Columbia University adjunct assistant professor in architecture; Bryan Rogers, PhD; University of Michigan School of Art & Design Dean; University of Michigan architecture student, Lizzie Yarina. For more about the event: www.taubmancollege.umich.edu/futureofdesign
- Girona, Catalunya, Costa Brava,Spain Girona features numerous beautifully preserved medieval and modern spaces. Squares, steep alleyways and buildings that make up places with an unsurpassed atmosphere and beauty, where it seems that time has stood still for centuries. Jewish Quarter Among the largest and best preserved in Europe, the Call --or Jewish Quarter in Catalan-- integrates the Bonastruc ça Porta center and its surroundings, which have gained the most important architectural and urbanistic interest. Wall Itinerary Spectacular stroll along the path running around the ancient walls dating from Charlemagne (9th century ad) and early medieval times (14th-15th centuries ad) and bordering the historic centre on the east. Sant Feliu Originating in the earliest times of Christianity, a large part of the Romanesque building is still preserved which was later completed with Gothic naves and structures, and a baroque facade (11th - 17thcentury ad). Eight extraordinary Roman and Paleochristian sepulchres consitute its greatest attraction.
- Tener y Ser parte 2 (To have and to be part 2) 'Tener y Ser' (Gaspar D. Pomares, 2005) recoge la experiencia vivida por José y Manuela, dos ancianos de Elche desalojados de su vivienda por el avance de un proyecto urbanístico. This is the experience of José and Manuela two old people from Elche (Spain) expelled from your house for to make a construction project. Manuela is deceased in 2006 because the problems about your house, José lives in house of your son and he waits the solution that it doesn´t arrive.
- RIT on TV News: Campus Expansion WHEC-TV (Channel 10) reports on the various construction projects that are both planned and currently underway at Rochester Institute of Technology. Classes have resumed are RIT and so have the construction projects. RITs new global village is a retail and housing complex which resembles the streets of Europe. The $54-million dollar project is expected to be completed by next fall. RIT is also developing a new academic building, called Institute Hall. College officials say the campus needs more amenities because the student population continues to grow. Director of Campus Planning and Design James Yarrington said, "We've spent about a third of a billion dollars in the past ten years on campus improvements, and a fair chunk of that has gone into quadrangles, pathways, bikeways, amenities, if you will, that really are kind of the urbanistic glue that pulls the whole thing together." Institute Hall is expected to open in the spring of 2012. Exciting things happening out there at RIT.
- Urbanistic - Student short film experimental look over the night walk of a city boy, urban inner expression, metropolitanian sadness Directors: Kaloyan Nedelchev & Martin Iliev Cinematographer: Kaloyan Nedelchev Actor: Antonio Assistance: Slavyan Stoichev, Dimitar Nedelchev 35 mm, Kodak Vision, 5 - 10 fps
- Start local meetingplaces Forum on creative Regions and Citites, advice to start local
- 4. Belgrade: Another Gaze 04 Milan Prodanovic, architect, University of Belgrade and Novi Sad, talking about possible transformations, urbanistic and cultural of Belgrade, with Maja Vidovic.
- 4. Belgrade: Another Gaze 03 Milan Prodanovic, architect, University of Belgrade and Novi Sad, talking about possible transformations, urbanistic and cultural of Belgrade, with Maja Vidovic.
- PLaystid - new substance
- IAAC - 3AAC HURBS Sergio and Maria SPAIN.wmv IaaC Self Sufficient City contest - Proposal by Sergio del Castillo y María Hernández, HURBS , Winner HURBS stands for Hybrid Human-Urban Relational Bidirectional System. HURBS is a programmed system that promotes the creation of a participatory experiment in order to develop an urban informational system in which the citizens and experts work together to develop cities through solutions that optimize urban resources, supporting the vision of a city as a structure which is re-informed through digital-participatory management tools. Main design idea is to generate a system to suggest cities urbanistic development. MANIFESTO Understanding the city as the FIELD TO EXCHANGE all the involved INTERESTS, the architecture is conceived as the referee between all of them, to assure the generation of flexible social tissue, to find new enriched complex solutions, to raise all the change possibilities and a good urbanism adjustment by flexible rules for design options. To get this system, these recommendations must be born of mixture, addition, involution, complementarity. The proposed modification guides have also the purpose of pedagogy of the project, they are recommendations, suggestions, but never obligatory rules. The new resultant species, H prototypes, will have in power the value to be able to mutate in every phase, adapting to the new relating to the moment conditions, returning to resort to the sensitive system that has generated them. DIRECTIVES OF THE MANIFESTO A.NON ...
- TEREN: BULEVARDUL EXPOZITIEI - ROMEXPO Teren viran, intravilan, 2.800 mp (50m X 56m), cu deschidere la 3 strazi proiectate, la 50m de strada asfaltata. Conform PUG - Municipiului Bucuresti, terenul se afla in subzona CB5 si este cuprins in PUZ "Complex Expozitional Romexpo", cu indicatori urbanistici: POTmax=50%, CUTmax=2,4, Hmax=20 m. Locatia este pretabila pentru cladiri de birouri, hoteluri. In apropierea locatiei se afla World Trade Center, Hotel Sofitel, Hotel Ramada, Hotel Crowne Plaza, Universitatea Romano-Americana, sedii ale unor companii internationale, show-roomuri ale companiilor Mercedes, Ford, Toyota, Honda, etc. PRET: 600 euro/mp, negociabil E-mail: vladimir.nerisanu@ Telefon: +4 0744.367.781 BUCHAREST, EXPOZITIEI BOULEVARD - ROMEXPO EXHIBITION CENTER 2800 sqm land, (50m X 56m), with opening on 3 projected streets, 50m away from an existing asphalted street. According to the general urbanistic plan of Bucharest, the land is in CB5 subzone and is included in the "Romexpo Exhibition Center" zonal urbanistic plan (PUZ), with the folowing urban indicators: POTmax=50%, CUTmax=2.4, Hmax=20 m. The location is suitable for office buildings, hotel. The land is in the proximity of World Trade Center, Sofitel Hotel, Ramada Hotel, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Romanian-American University, the headquarters of international companies, show rooms of companies like Mercedes, Ford, Toyota, Honda, etc. PRICE: 600 euro/sqm, negotiable E-mail: vladimir.nerisanu@ Phone: +4 0744.367.781
twitter about urbanistically
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about urbanistically
“2. Urbanistically, this is exactly the sort of project that part of downtown needs. Riverfront Park Blog. Urban Eye Blog. Websites. ”
— Solera " DenverInfill Blog,
“Dallas Fort Worth Architecture, Urban Development, City Issues, City Planning, Public Policy, Public Affairs, Urban Photos, Skyscrapers, High Rises, Towers, Buildings, Discussion Forum with Chat Urbanistically its effect on street frontage is impossible to call at this point, because it hasn't been”
— Dallas Fort Worth Urban Forum - View Single Post - New Austin,
“January '08 - Blog Articles - Page 3 Monday, 31 December 2007 19:00 Page 3 of 11 January 27th and 26th, 2008 Simple, Elegant, and Compact Michelle”
— January '08 - Blog Articles - Page 3 | ,
“Hence we would write "urbanistically" even if there's no word "urbanistical" in common you expect to be using "urbanistic" and "urbanistically," it's time to add them to your”
— The Grammarphobia Blog " Blog Archive " Urban affairs,
“Blog. Blog Login. Dollhouse Urbanism. 11-15-2010. Courtesy of Stephane Malka. Stephane Malka's public spaces that are both graphically organized and urbanistically disorganized”
— Day to day - The Functionality,
“Follow this blog. Blog — Institute of Classical Architecture & Classical America " far from the street), working well urbanistically anyway (e.g., the Customs House, the”
— The Crazy World of Arthur Brown | Classicist Blog,
“ACADIA 2010 will focus on the changing nature of information and its impact on The proposed scheme serves urbanistically as well as architecturally”
— rocker-lange blog, rocker-
“Urbanistically speaking, both museums seem to be calculated to produce the Bilbao-Effect. kazys's blog. Add new comment. . network architecture. network cities. network”
— new museum | ,
“We are a leader, urbanistically, in terms of planning, quality of construction and BLOG ARCHIVES. November 2010 (2) October 2010 (2) August 2010 (3) July”
— Kirkor - Kirkor Blog – 2010 – August,
similar for urbanistically
- online dictionary
- thesaurus browser
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- franciscan nuns
- r b
- word games
- webster online dictionary with audio pronunciations
- city planning
- random house dictionary
- popular searches
- dictionary search
- onelook dictionary search
- english definitions
- reverse dictionary
- first link
- urban affairs
- blog archive
- the american heritage dictionary of the english language
- times literary supplement
- canvas art
- wall art
- plate holders
- luscious fruit
- flower power
- shop sections
- shop owner
- shop info
- bicycle pedal
- social life
- major cities
- urbane scrubs