- Page 1 of 1729 (Items 1 to 32 of 55320) 2 3 4 5 6 7 ..1729. DIRT Colin Seller: coen911 Feedback: 152 (100.0%) (ship $0.0) 0 bids $29.99 (US). — “Games - Video Games”,
- Synonyms for unwillingness. Other words for unwillingness. Different words for unwillingness. Antonyms of unwillingness. — “unwillingness - Synonyms from Roget's A-Z Thesaurus and”,
- Palestinian unwillingness to compromise for peace and to stop the hate are the real obstacles to peace. The administration should not let its temporary unhappiness with Israel divert it from these essential truths. — “Abraham H. Foxman: After Biden's Israel Contretemps, Stepping”,
- Despite its statements, Azerbaijan shows complete unwillingness to resolve Karabakh issue Azeri side shows complete unwillingness to resolve the issue, using provocative behavior to artificially destabilize the situation on the line of contract and jeopardizing the negotiation process. — “Despite its statements, Azerbaijan shows complete”,
- Unwillingness to Have Obama in Classroom Symptom of Why Schoolchildren 'Are So Dumb Today,' Says MSNBC Guest. By Jeff Poor | September 03, 2009 | 14:17. Once again, one of the masters of the universe trotted out on MSNBC has discovered the cure to one of society's ills - more Obama. — “Unwillingness to Have Obama in Classroom Symptom of Why”,
- Poll: Bigger Problem is Unwillingness of Politicians to Control Government Spending For nearly four-out-of-five U.S. voters, the problem is not their unwillingness to pay taxes. It's their elected representatives' refusal to cut the size of government. — “Americans for Tax Reform Center for Fiscal Accountability”,
- We found 17 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word unwillingness: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "unwillingness" is defined. General (16 matching dictionaries) unwillingness: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of unwillingness - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Unwillingness. Learn about Unwillingness on . Get information and videos on Unwillingness including articles on or, interview questions, fear and more!. — “Unwillingness | Answerbag”,
- Browse 's Business section for financial news and real time stock quotes. Find articles on Business and Economic news from Canada and around the world,In Talk around Olympic village condo sales exposes unwillingness to help city's poorest. By Daphne Bramham, Vancouver Sun October 7,. — “Talk around Olympic village condo sales exposes unwillingness”,
- An Unwillingness or Inability to Be Honest. by John Cole. I don't know what it is with some people that when they discuss certain subjects, their normal, calm demeanor flies out the window and they take on a new personna. Before this thread. — “Balloon Juice " Blog Archive " An Unwillingness or Inability”, balloon-
- It might someday be the more affordable option for Toronto to pay its commuters for chopper rides than continue enduring the estimated $5 billion cost of congestion to the economy. Olive: Unwillingness to spend costs GTA. — “Olive: Unwillingness to spend costs GTA - ”,
- Definition of unwillingness in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is unwillingness? Meaning of unwillingness as a legal term. What does unwillingness mean in law?. — “unwillingness legal definition of unwillingness”, legal-
- unwillingness noun The state of not being disposed or inclined: averseness , disinclination , indisposition , reluctance. — “unwillingness: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Adults shows 75% say the unwillingness of politicians to reduce government spending is more to blame for current state budget crises than the unwillingness of taxpayers to pay more in taxes. — “75% Blame State Budget Problems on Politicians' Unwillingness”,
- A Tuesday story on ABC's World News, which ignored soaring state spending, reflected frustration with California voters for the anticipated rejection of ballot initiatives to raise taxes as reporter Laura Marquez blamed the Golden State's budget ABC Regrets California's 'Unwillingness to Raise Taxes'. — “ABC Regrets California's 'Unwillingness to Raise Taxes'”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of UNWILLING : not willing: a : loath, reluctant b : done or given reluctantly c : offering opposition :. — “Unwillingness - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- unwillingness (uncountable) The property of being unwilling.  Translations. property Retrieved from "http:///wiki/unwillingness". — “unwillingness - Wiktionary”,
- The New Criterion, now co-edited by the art critic Hilton Kramer and Roger Kimball, was founded in 1982 by Mr. Kramer and the pianist and music critic Samuel Lipman. A monthly review of the arts and intellectual life, The New Criterion has Confronting the UNwillingness. — “Confronting the UNwillingness by Stefan Beck - The New Criterion”,
- Translations of unwillingness. unwillingness synonyms, unwillingness antonyms. Information about unwillingness in the free online unwillingness - the trait of being unwilling; "his unwillingness to cooperate vetoed every proposal I made"; "in spite of our warnings he plowed ahead with the. — “unwillingness - definition of unwillingness by the Free”,
- unwillingness (n) Synonyms: reluctance, disinclination, refusal, indisposition, aversion, opposition. Antonym: willingness. Encarta® World English Dictionary [North American Edition] © & (P)2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Developed. — “Synonym for unwillingness (n) - antonym for unwillingness (n”,
- World's largest collection of Unwillingness Quotes and Quotations | Page 1. — “Unwillingness Famous Quotations Sayings Greetings Quote”,
- "his unwillingness to cooperate vetoed every proposal I made" unwieldiness. unwieldy. unwilled. unwilling. unwillingly. unwillingness. unwind. unwire. — “unwillingness- WordWeb dictionary definition”,
- Unwillingness: Church Leadership Training resources and information at . — “Unwillingness”,
- MPR Covers Up Michele Bachmann's Unwillingness to debate. MPR: Anderson and Tinklenberg both say they are eagerly waiting for a chance to detail their views on the economy along side Bachmann in a public forum. With six weeks left before Election. — “Dump Michele Bachmann: MPR Covers Up Michele Bachmann's”,
related images for unwillingness
- bound us together more tightly than any tour any instance before and so you will see the beginnings of our Crooked Family has been born from their unwillingness to take a chance on us I borrowed the best camcorder I could get my hands on seven mega pixels hardly blue ray but still the best we could get and set about making a video for Lest We Connect Tom had the
- to the financial crisis and overwhelming aversion to take on any risk at all convertibles are cheaper than they ve been in decades see chart below from October s Calamos Market Outlook In Great Company The inability and unwillingness of banks to lend has created many great opportunities for those of us with some investment capital Companies are hard desperate for cash
- and unwillingness to shed blood But God be thanked which bringeth all things to light in his due time and uncovereth hypocrisy at last that she may be seen and known in her right colours Illustration Thomas Man Brought to Execution Thus Thomas Man the manly martyr of Jesus Christ being condemned by the unjust sentence of Hed the chancellor was delivered to the
- Unwillingness to fight them has alot more to do with the terrain than any inborn fierceness
- Parents can often be frustrated by their kids unwillingness to share their lives with them Whether your kids are
- Gallery view Page text Image for printing PDF of section 570 0 KB
- with NATO the European Union and the United States can create the military capabilities needed to protect their interests and support their security strategies in the 21st century Europe
- This is my fist try at the group work this is for the work won Korean unwillingness to let go of an illusion This entry was posted on Thursday November 13th 2008 at 11 57 am and is filed under Uncategorized You can follow any responses to this
- of my unwillingness to get a satellite dish and the combined greed of the NFL and Comcast cable I am unable to watch tonight s matchup between the Green Bay Packers and the Dallas Cowboys Fix my internet jerks How I loathe thee Comcast cable The NFL might be denying me the professional football but at least they created professional football What have you created
- Flickr photo Jeremy Brooks Three members of the MTA Board of Directors today voiced their unwillingness to vote for measures that would drastically cut Muni service and raise various
- unwillingness by the ECB to use un orthodox methods to tackle the global current economic downturn and a lack of a concerted effort set sentiment largely bearish in the near to medium term
- words of Lee Corso of ESPN College Football fame Not so fast my friend After originally announcing that the meeting would begin at 10 00 am Senator Leahy decided the next day that the meeting would begin at 9 30 am Not a major change I suppose but if you were like me and planning to tune into the live webcast of the meeting at 10 00 am you and I were surprised to
- whose transmitter is about 45 miles to the east of thier targeted DMA which is also compounded by the Satellite providers unwillingness to carry KMOS in to most parts of Mid Missouri When viewers realize that the DTV picture quality will be better from an antenna there will be additonal multicasts and best of all there will be no monthly charge they ll forget why they
- The Georgian opposition s unwillingness to attack the government during the August war has faded That war provided Russia with a convenient if not convincing pretext for extending formal
- to city m transkription gut reduction angewiesen Santiago peak is on the person diamond tours com Ancestral demonstration low crimes in a stance unwillingness Just the power of the equinox is similar to maybe 43 speeds per installation with illicit land crazy pictures jentzen franklin org there will be old policies fired at the endorheic
- books the worst minds and it goes without saying the most venal Still need a clue Check this Guidespot com post called SHEEPLE things we LOVE because we can t think for ourselves This is mass media on your brain Any Questions
- Union officials unwillingness to truly represent teachers Fair Representation This year EFF will unveil another surprise The only hint We ll be there Stay tuned for details
- Alright as promised here s Las Vegas land o whores and
- Audio Music 6 6 I still can t fathom Warner s unwillingness to use uncompressed audio at
- AP Photo 1 month ago FILE This April 26 2009 file photo shows Miss California Carrie Prejean listening to a question
- used for small lot production grow Cottonwood a sloping hill with deep soils and Entropy named by Roger Olsen for its unwillingness to perform but that was when it was first planted Sometimes the land we ve spent generations getting to know still surprises us Dean smiles Entropy vineyard is a good example It was first planted in 2004 and the two year old plants
- unwillingness to teach the dog play with the dog have resulted in a large 6 month old 55 pound hyper ball of energy She s scared He s just trying to evade the responsibility he took on Click images for desktop size Vampi by Frank Frazetta He tried to dump the dog off on another co worker He told her if she didn t take the dog he was just going to dump it at the pound I
- hybridlist jpg
- Dislikes Ignorance unwillingness to see another point of view Pet One orange tabby who is my true owner See pictures My hours are being cut a lot and it s really hard to find a second job around my first jobs hours The house I live in which my parents bought as an investment is for sale So any other
- In the United States there is no phenomenon more threatening to popular government than the unwillingness of newspapers to give the facts to their readers
- 400px Semaphore 14 1918 Victory at Sea img 0 jpg
- unwillingness to spend big money on a full version road course car check the IRL s minor road course alterations here the Dallaras and Panoz G Forces ability to appeal to open wheel fans once the hit America s road courses looks weak
- previous photo next photo photo by VWR X17 Online October 25 2007
- Alberto Zapater Valencia �7 5m The defensive midfielder accompanied Tomas Sivok nicely but when he started to voice his unwillingness to be left out of the first team for a few games it
- image291 gif
- In the United States there is no phenomenon more threatening to popular government than the unwillingness of newspapers to give the facts to their readers
- Unscrew the silver shroud bezel 3 screws on a coupe Take a moment to acknowledge your dogs if you have them dissatisfaction with your unwillingness to play with them The bolt and gear on the backside of the housing in the center is holding the housing in place it is to angle your headlights appropriately after completion they do however unscrew from the
- 2 next Murrow as Assistant Director of Institute of International Education IIE 1932 1935 In 1957 a resigned Murrow commented wrily about youngsters in radio and television not wanting to volunteer for IIE s new public relations committee Four years earlier he summarized
- Pinky is displeased at Julian s unwillingness to become a pancake
- Unwillingness to get a room Making out at the video art show that documented their 2006 Burning romance throwing rubber chickens sucuming to the pleasures of a boot ***ist Name Michelle Alaises The Topless Postal Server
- stub born adj tenaciously unwilling or marked by tenacious unwillingness to yield refusing to move or change one s opinion etc esp when this attitude is unreasonable obstinate
- A project that 810 states is about an unwillingness to give up when it feels like the whole world is against you If you are a underdog then this is for you I just wanted to keep it real
- to break I m tired of Jack Layton of his unwillingness to debate local issues in Toronto Danforth and of his undemocratic attempts to prevent the Green Party from debating nationally For the community of communities that is Toronto Danforth I believe that Local Matters And while Jack is off travelling the country on his airplane Andrew Lang and the Liberals are in our
- A Populist Capitalist Blog Excusitis is the unwillingness to accept responsibility for our actions and their consequences either individually the dog ate my homework I slept in I had a
- up to shout out how the council is squandering our tax dollars by their total disregard in scheduling meetings to settle simple grievance disputes and their unwillingness listening to the cost saving ideas that the employees have put together The SEIU members also made presentations at the council meeting later that evening The council ordered the city manager to sit down
related videos for unwillingness
- Shaq is selfish its proven now
- Your Success Depends on Your Stinginess Stin•gy [stin-jee] adj. stin•gi•er, stin•gi•est 1. Giving or spending reluctantly. 2. Scanty or meager Being unwilling or showing unwillingness to share with others. Is this you? When learning new tips and tricks are you unwilling to share this information with others? Some of the most successful people have been able to achieve their success because they were liberal in sharing their information. See what a simple Facebook Post can teach you about the art of giving.
- Man's Unwillingness - Romans 10:13-21 Part 4 www.grace-
- Iran 27 Aug. 2011 - Protest against Regimes unwillingness to save lake Urmia Lake Urmia, the largest lake in the Middle East and one of the environmental wonders of the world, is registered as Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO and listed as a wetland of international importance under the 1971 Ramsar Convention. Over the last several years, Lake Urmia has shrunk significantly and its depth has fallen by seven meters. According to experts, if the lake completely dries up, a vast amount of salt will be released into the atmosphere resulting in an ecological catastrophe not only in Azerbaijani cities of Iran but also, in neighboring countries such as Turkey and Azerbaijan. On August 16, 2011, Islamic Consultative Assembly of Iran rejected a motion to invest funding to increase the inflow of water into Lake Urmia to save it from a complete extinction. The motion was recommended by the deputies from the city of Urmia asking to take an immediate action to save the Lake. Read more:
- 50 Job interview Mistakes (Interview killers) - Part1 of 2 Unique collection of 50+ common interview mistakes Fundamentals: •Following the rules helps more when job market conditions are not really good •Is there exact science behind the questions asked? It depends: -There might be a novice as scared as you are about the situation -There might be an Interviewing Pro playing with you •People buy to satisfy their needs, not yours. Position yourself as a solution to their problems. •We come to the interview to: -let them make sure you they want you for the job -interview them to make sure you really want that Career Builder Statistics: •51 percent listed dressing inappropriately •49 percent cited badmouthing a former boss as the worst offense •48 percent said appearing disinterested •Arrogance (44 percent) •Insufficient answers (30 percent) •Not asking good questions (29 percent) Summary of Trouble Areas: •Looking disinterested (Indifference) •Being unprofessional: •Negativism •Lack of preparation •Not sounding naturally •Being Self-centric •Behavioral problems •Lack of confidence •Non-Verbal Communication Looking disinterested (Indifference) •Being unprepared. •Not asking questions •Failure to ask for the job (openly express your interest) at the end of interview •Not following up with email, letter, phone call •Unwillingness to work after official hours •Be unwilling to start at the bottom; expect too much. •Refuse to work in a team. Being unprofessional: •Never ever have a spelling error in a resume •Overemphasizing money. Asking ...
- The Hypocrisy of the World - Women and Islam As the people of the United States show their utter shock at the horrific *** scandal in Penn State, here is something that we as a nation do not seem too shocked about as our Western governments, our church leaders and our Jewish leaders largely ignore - which is both the abuse of women in Islamic societies and the persecution of Christians. Maybe we are all Joe Paterno's. Rescue Christians our division that deals with helping Christians hide from persecution in Pakistan is a tiny organization. Despite our size we are doing are best with the very limited resources we can raise to help several families. However based on what our people in Pakistan on the ground are telling us; our organization is the only one that provides direct rescue support for Christians suffering from the blasphemy laws. We are not saying this to boast about our work but we are shocked that all other "reputable" advocacy groups that purportedly meant to be helping on this issue are not up to the task and out of fear only restrict themselves to make people aware, supply Bibles to victims, prayers and letters of support and at best advocate to the UN and government agencies who answer them with at best sympathy and then do little or nothing. We know for a fact that all these "reputable" organizations have ignored pleas from registered NGOs on the ground in Pakistan to actually provide direct help to the actual victims in order to alleviate the suffering. We have also experienced an ...
- Versteeg calls Kadri a prick Versteeg jokes around calling Kadri a little prick for not passing it to him the play before Kadri set him up for a goal. Haha, Verbeauty!
- Iran 27 Aug. 2011 - Protest against Iranian Regimes unwillingness to save lake Urmia Protest against Iranian Regimes unwillingness to save lake Urmia! Date: 27 August 2011.
- Re: Gary and the unwillingness to attune to idiosyncratic language This is a short repsonse posing the question of why common laguage is used and seen used to stamp out what is different regarding new experiences and the attmept to descride those new experiences and ideas through a new or idiosyncratic language. Language as is used in western civilization and pop culture as a self preservation tool used agasint the threats of new paradigms of representation and description in language.
- Mary Marsh Meeting - The West Wing Episode 01 of Season 01 - Toby, CJ, and Josh meet with Mary Marsh and Co. to discuss Josh's recent comments on Capital Beat. Josh ends up being the most "cool-headed" in the group...
- Chris Martenson and James Turk talk about Europe and the global economy Subscribe to our newsletter at In this video Chris Martenson - economic ***yst at and author of The Crash Course and James Turk, Director of the GoldMoney Foundation talk about the problems facing the eurozone as well as the global economy. Chris Martenson points out that the whole world simply has too much debt. This is why he believes that there won't be a real solution to the euro crisis. The big question will rather be who will take losses on the debt, which can't possibly be repaid. The lack of political leadership and unwillingness to accept reality is contributing to this crisis. Additionally, the monetary tools central banks have traditionally used to revive economies are starting to show less and less effect. In Martenson's view, the financial sector has become way to large and interlinked across borders, so that a default by one country could bring down the whole financial systems, because credit default swaps would get triggered and could bring down the writers of those derivatives. James Turk mentions that today, commercial banks as well as central banks are leveraged at unsustainable levels. While both agree that it makes sense to get back to less risky traditional banking and a sound money system, Martenson raises the question of how it will be possible to bring the leverage down to prudent levels again and how to get rid of the huge amount of complex derivatives. That said, Martenson argues that the gold standard has ...
- Past vs Sandwich vs Future Despite the fall of modern civilization and our unwillingness to let go of the status quo, sandwiches are delicious. DOWNLOAD THE SONG! ___________________________________ NEW SHIRTS WID MA FAAACE! ___________________________________ PRANK HOUSE! http ___________________________________ My Rock band of more than 10 years: http ___________________________________ Follow me: ___________________________________ Alternate Channel: ___________________________________ Website: ___________________________________ Outro music and wink by
- George Bush: Mistaken  In a recent press conference, George Bush was asked if he had made any mistakes during his presidency. He couldn't come up with any off the top of his head. So I compiled a little video to refresh his memory.
- 4 - Inability or Unwillingness? Dogma placed the world you know nowadays before the world you come from. Search for the one beyond the dogma and you will find your way back to your true self. Ocean of Heart My ONLINE Art Port-folio: www.thewhole9.com Dogma Inability Unwillingness Hear Listen Solution Revolution Evolution Love Take Give
- Subcmte Chairman Miller disappointed by DHS unwillingness to testify alongside non-DHS witnesses Rep. Candice Miller (R-MI), Chairman of the Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security, expresses her disappointment of the unwillingness of the Department of Homeland Security to allow DHS officials to testify alongside other, non-DHS witnesses at the hearing on border security. Rep. Paul Broun (R-GA) and Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX) also expressed their concern. Miller plans to raise the issue with Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano. 4-5-11
- 'Obama has violated law' United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture Manfred Nowak has accused US President Barack Obama of violating international law for not bringing CIA torture agents to court.
- Unwillingness to Have Obama in Classroom symptom of why schoolchildren are so dumb today Is it MSNBCs goal to try and insult every demographic of people? Now they are going after our countries schoolchildren. Is anything off limits to them? To insist that the reason our kids are so stupid is because their parents and teachers wont let Obama brainwash them during class time (On the taxpayers dime) is pretty reaching. I guess it isnt for Keith Boykin, a regular CNBC contributor and the Daily Voice editor. writes, Boykin also failed to realize that what troubled many parents was not the planned speech, but the classroom activities that the US Education Department suggested teachers use in conjunction with it. The "suggestions" (which were developed with help from White House aides) included having children "write letters to themselves about what they can do to help the president," and to discuss what "the president wants us to do."
- The sign of pride and a fool is the unwillingness to learn from others.we must do better. Deliverance,wisdom and knowledge
- Maoists' apathy for consensus weakening nationalism: Koirala NC president Girija Prasad Koirala stresses on consensus politics once again and flays the Maoists for their unwillingness forconsensus. , () is a leading Internet destination dedicated to bring you news, events, polls, discussions, forums about and from Nepal. Our primary objective is to bring "news as it happens"; quality news which is impartial, timely and independent. Our equally important other objective is to make this a web community for all people around the globe who have any interest, or need any information about Nepal.
- Drug war pullback = obvious Win-Win opportunity for govt. & people Text: "The main problem in society, it seems, is conflict among various interest groups. There is a solution to this problem. It requires only a slight change in attitude, from a win-lose attitude, which means the attitude that, if one group wins, another group must lose. That attitude is demonstrably false. The attitude that solves our problem is win-win, which means that we can nearly always find solutions that satisfy both sides' concerns on any issue. - In this short video we will demonstrate win-win process. Then each week we will show how win-win can be used to find unanimously agreeable solutions to some serious conflicts, like between pro-war and anti-war groups, between libertarians and agorists, between liberals and conservatives and so on, each week resolving a different conflict. - We will also show how to start a Win-Win chapter in your area to teach local candidates how to get elected using win-win and how to improve government with win-win when elected. - The main obstacles to win-win may be unwillingness to acknowledge others' legitimate concerns, impatience and unwillingness to discuss opposing views etc. - Let's start with someone mentioning a political issue that has opposing views. (Fill in the blanks.) - The issue is .... - The main concern about the issue is .... - The main opposing concern about the issue is .... - Now what are some possible solutions that would satisfy both sides' main concerns? .... - Win-Win is a new name for a process that has a ...
- Conversations With History - Tariq Ali "Pakistan" Tariq Ali, Editor, New Left Review Host Harry Kreisler welcomes writer and journalist Tariq Ali for a discussion of Pakistan and it relations with the United States. He places the present crisis in its historical context exploring the origins of the Pakistani state, the failure to forge a national identity, the inability and unwillingness of Pakistani leaders to address the country's poverty and inequality, and the role of the military in the country's spiral toward violence and disunity. In this context, Tariq Ali highlights the significance of the US relationship throughout Pakistan's history and he ***yzes current US policy and it implications for stability in the region. Recorded September 26, 2008 globetrotter.berkeley.edu globetrotter.berkeley.edu
- Iran Orumieh 3 Sept. 2011 - Day and Night protest against Regimes unwillingness to save Lake Orumieh Day and night protests against Regimes unwillingness to save Lake Orumieh. Location: Iran, Orumieh. Date: 3 September 2011.
- 'Graceful End' Refutation & More Efilist Unwillingness to Engage When you ask people to "bring life to a graceful end" you don't think it's important to actually be able to make a reasonable statement about how that will be accomplished? The burden of proof that there can be a graceful end rests on YOUR shoulders. It's not up to future generations to find out whether it's actually true or not, you need to demonstrate it if you want people to accept it. Clearly, your two proposed solutions of genocide or putting people in prison for not accepting efilist ideology are not 'graceful', they are forceful, brutal and inhumane. And you'd still need genocide to kill the rest of the planet off, even after your "humane" concentration camp of 'illogical' non-efilists. Take note that if you are willing to respectfully and reasonably engage and challenge efilist ideas/dogmas/unreasonable vocabulary you might get blocked and accused of things you haven't done. re:
- Steve Nicander ~ Our Unwillingness To Change in this Country http This is a personal Vlog about how this country remains complacent in it's ways about health and Obesity. It talks about personal loss and how I came to the revelation that whole food nutrition was the answer for me to cure my chronic diseases and help me to lose over 360lb and counting in just 2 yrs !!
- The Dokimos Project: Amemptos This work is based off the Greek work: Dokimos -- meaning an unwillingness to accept anything counterfeited. This is the heart of the project: an unwillingness to accept anything less than what is authentic and genuine -- both in others and ourselves. This work is composed of individual narratives where participants discuss the mental distance between these spaces as they relate to an event These narratives are conceptually layered into new compositions that address the inner conflict these separates functional beliefs form: the deep seated desire to belong and to be accepted by our peers; which propagates secrecy due to the human fear of rejection, and the yearning to be transparent: the desire to be seen as we really are and accepted in that light. This project has ties to modern psychology and labeling theory. Individuals talk themselves out of the act of confession because they fear being rejected by those they value. This belief serves as the foundation for labeling theory. In labeling theory, an individual begins the process of being classified with an event of exposure -- exposure can either be voluntary or accidental, but can result in exclusion from mainstream culture. The content aspiration of this piece is to explore the discord between what is known and what is believed, and how this dissonance impacts the person. This composition addresses one of the foundational experiences of being human -- the desire to be accepted, and the desire to be known entirely ...
- Wild Turtle Dove Babies.AVI MY WILD TURTLE DOVE VIDEO August 30, 2010 This is a video that I am privileged and blessed to closely observed and experiment on how wild Turtle Dove babies and mother behave. This wild Turtle Dove mother have been laying her eggs and hatching them on the same flower pot on my garden share for the third time now. The babies on this video have been laid August 1 2010. They hatched on the 18th day. This is now the 30th day and they are now fully winged & feathered to be able to fly but has not attempted to fly yet. Their mother has gradually been leaving them alone by themselves wanting them to fly but they have not attempted to fly at all even when I tried to encourage them using my hand. My assumption about their unwillingness to fly is because they have been too comfortable on their surrounding seeing me every day bringing food and water for them to see nearby. I also make their bird sound after placing the bird seeds and water for them. When the mother started to leave them alone on their nest for a few minutes on the 25th day, I placed two pictures of their mother (when they were still eggs) close to the nest. I also made them get used of me by talking to them and by singing and whistling nearby where they can hear or see me. Today I removed the two pictures after finding that they are still unwilling to fly away after encouraging them. I have observed that the mother has been gradually withdrawing being on the nest to warm them and from watching them nearby. This ...
- JIMS Policy Paper: Mandatory Labor Arbitration Mandatory arbitration in Israel has been suggested as early as the 1930's by Zev Jabotinsky, but was rejected by the socialist wing of the Zionist movement. In 1977 an institute for voluntary arbitration was established by the government and the Histadrut, the largest of Israeli labor unions. But unions' unwillingness to give up the power to strike, and the government's unwillingness to give up its power to direct pay policy have caused them to prefer any solution but agreed arbitration.
- Chanos: There's A General Unwillingness To Look At Fraud Due To People In Power Dec 9 2011 CNBC -- On MF Globals Collaps
- SIMITIAN.FLV High Speed Rail: State Senator Joe Simitian enumerating numerous objections to the conduct of the Authority on Feb 1, 2011. Simitian, a Democrat, continues to support the project in spite of all these problems.
- Tiger's Apology Shows He's Still A Douchebag For the first time in months, Tiger Woods stepped in front of a camera and addressed the nation. But sadly, his performance left much to be desired. Sure, he apologized and admitted he had more work to do in repairing his marriage. But very little of what he said came across as sincere and genuine. Many praised him for what he did Charlie Rymer of the Golf Channel even choked up afterward on the air. Some said he looked robotic, but to me, he just looked like a guy who could barely read. Most of all, though, his unwillingness to take even one question at any point speaks volumes about the delusional world in which he still lives. He doesnt owe anyone anything but at the same time, his unwillingness to truly open up just adds fuel to the tabloids which are stalking him and his family.
- Romney Baptized Dead People, No "Cafeteria Mormon" NECN News - October 10, 2007
- Walkout 4-2.MPG The students of Aliso Niguel HIgh School walked out of school during their 1st period class to protest the unhealthy educational environment in CUSD (Capistrano Unified School District - Orange County CA). This protest, unlike the chaotic and unorganized one at Dana Hills High School (of the same school district) the previous day, was planned and executed with the minimal disruption to education on campus, and was led by a student operated group CUSD Association for Teachers. The students mainly protested the unwillingness of the CUSD Board of Trustees to negotiate in good faith with the teachers regarding contractual issues. Both parties agreed to use a neutral mediator, who presented their findings as a way of a compromise. Unfortunately, the Board of Trustees disregarded their advice and will not back down from their position, which demands the PERMANENT reduction of teacher's salary by 10%. This unwillingness to negotiate by the CUSD Board of Trustees forces the teachers into a corner, and will most likely lead to strike. Students are outraged by the Board's refusal to reach an agreement and about the consequences of a strike on our education, and have now decided that their position needs to be heard by all.
- Boehner: Obama Veto Threat Shows Unwillingness To Cut Spending Boehner is critical of President Barack Obama's threat to veto the Cut, Cap and Balance Act that would raise the nation's debt limit but with strict conditions attached. Speaker John Boehner called the administration's announcement "disappointing" and accused the White House of not being "serious" on choosing where to cut government spending.
- Allen Iverson 48pts vs Kobe Shaq Lakers 2001 NBA Finals Game 1 - pennyccw History books can lie. There are always less than desirable facts about the history of our country that historians and politicians alike remember, but would rather much not have them live on more than in the memories of those who lived through them. This applies in sports also, enter Allen Iverson. Approximately ten years ago today, Allen Iverson was on top of the sports world. The tatted up, baggy clothed wearing, quick as a hiccup problem child was the National Basketball Association's Most Valuable Player. After leading the league in scoring and his team to the NBA Finals which boasted the NBA's 6th man (Aaron McKie), Defensive Player of the Year (Dikembe Mutombo), and Coach of the year, (Larry Brown), Iverson was the people's champion. With a team this strong, he was going up against a dominant Lakers squad led by the legendary duo of Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal; who had just reeled off 11 straight wins in the playoffs and 19 straight wins overall. The odds weren't exactly stacked against him, but the most diminutive and dominating NBA player in history went on to put on the most incredible Game 1 performance in history. For as dominating as Iverson was, he was given an unceremonious exit from the NBA. At the still effective age of 35, he should be ring chasing with a top contender right now. But after Iverson's unwillingness to come off the bench until it was too late, the aging superstar had run out of believers. Due to his unwillingness to conform in the way ...
- Pr. Carter - Israeli Lies about Palestinian Unwillingness for Peace Major Barrier Full Video:
- Arab revolutions-A Simple Question-10-17-2011 Since December 2010, people have challenged dictatorial leaders throughout the Arab world, some successfully others less so. For the first time in decades the Arab people signaled their unwillingness to live under an authoritarian rule. In this edition of the show we ask the British public: what do they know about the Arab revolutions? Why do they think they happened?
- Iran 27 Aug. 2011 - People protest against Iranian Regimes unwillingness to save lake Urmia. People are protest against Iranian Regimes unwillingness to save lake Urmia. Location: Urmia, Iran. Date: 27 August 2011.
- Peace process in jeopardy due to Maoist unwillingness to implement past agreements: MK Nepal Inaugurating the 8th Dalit Parliament organized by Rastriya Dalit Network (RDN) in Kathmandu on Wednesday, senior leader of CPN (UML) and formerPrime Minister Madhav Kumar Nepal said the peace and statute drafting process has reached a very difficult stage due to Maoist unwillingness to implement previous agreements. , () is a leading Internet destination dedicated to bring you news, events, polls, discussions, forums about and from Nepal. Our primary objective is to bring "news as it happens"; quality news which is impartial, timely and independent. Our equally important other objective is to make this a web community for all people around the globe who have any interest, or need any information about Nepal.
- Unwillingness of an individual There are some of us that firmly believe, man "evolved" from some sort of monkey or dinosaur, rather than being created by a God who cares for us. The explanation of evolution was initiated by those who would rather not deal with the fact that there is a responsibility that we all have to lead decent and wholesome lives. It is for that very same reason that there are so many "break-off" religions circulating the globe today. The fact of the matter is that mankind would rather change his beliefs, (as if that would make a difference) than follow the truth that comes straight from the Bible. In the book of Genesis we read, "God put the Man into a deep sleep. As he slept he removed one of his ribs and replaced it with flesh. God then used the rib that he had taken from the Man to make Woman and presented her to the Man. The Man said, "Finally! Bone of my bone, flesh of my flesh! Name her Woman for she was made from Man."Therefore a man leaves his father and mother and embraces his wife. They become one flesh. The two of them, the Man and his Wife, were ***, but they felt no shame. " Because of mankind's lazy unwillingness to follow what is expected of him, he is willing to take the stance that he knows what is best to follow from the Bible, rather than what he knows to be true. There is little hope for this kind of individual, because regardless of how an individual twists the truth to suit themselves, there is only one truth and that is what the bible states. One of the ...
- Japan's Unwillingness to Surrender A short clip showing how the Japanese were unwilling to surrender during WWII from BBC's documentary on Hiroshima.
- NE Japan Fukushima prefecture -attempts at decontamination & unwillingness to deal w/reality www3.nhk.or.jp See also: Arnie and Maggie Gundersen/Fairewinds Associates (Mr. Gundersen, a nuclear engineer and a former nuclear industry executive, is an unequalled US expert on nuclear energy and nuclear industry problems): Websites recommended by Arnold Gundersen: ex- Nuclear Regulatory Commission daily reports (what's happening at nuclear plants near you): www.nrc.gov Fukushima links (Fukushima Daiichi live and a youtube compressed version): atmc.jp www.tepco.co.jp Check out koizuka77 channel to get a feel as to what's going on in Japan and how the Japanese public deals with the disaster: Weather (radiation flow) from Fukushima: www.meteocentrale.ch News and Updates: www.scoop.it www.nuc.berkeley.edu SACE Bellefonte Nuclear Plant (Alabama, UNITED STATES, constructed/operated by Tennessee Valley Authority) Arnie Gundersen's Report of 08/09/2011 is available on: TVA's Board of Directors responsible for the plant's opening, operation and all current and future problems: www.tva.gov www.tva.gov Nuclear Regulatory Commission (authorized completion of the plant after its being written off for scrap and rusting for two years, ie, cannibalized): www.nrc.gov ...
- Pokemon Battle Revolution - Wifi Battle #13 "The unwillingness to push on." DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SPOILERS!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Since you chose to read this, then you do like spoilers :P. Anyways, this is a team that I created awhile back. I don't think there really is a theme but if you are able to see one then let me know oo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Anyways, onwards to the battle. My opponent had alot of fast looking Pokemon so crippling them was a must which was why Cresselia was chosen in this battle. My opponent decided to start off with some fast Pokemon which had the potential to wreck my team if I let them like Swellow. It was funny how much U-Turn did to Cresellia but it should be expected since Swellow is rather weak till it's ability kicks in and my Cresellia's monstrous defenses. Ninjask failed in getting it's boosts passed on to my other Pokemon who were waiting in the wings because my opponent decided to double team it which was very smart of them. But, crippling him would work to my advantage the longer the battle ensued. In the end, my opponent decided to give up which was kind of disappointing. I don't know why he decided to give up when we had the same amount of Pokemon. Maybe he was annoyed by the status problems or maybe he predicted what would have happened in the next couple of turns. All in all, an okay game. Hopefully next time I will be able to show you guys what else the other Pokemon in this team can do. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` Cyndy (Me) chose: Ninjask, Cresellia, Lickilicky and ...
twitter about unwillingness
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about unwillingness
“blog, in a typically scatter-shot post, that the regime in Iran is on the verge of Weinthal takes issue with the group's unwillingness to ask questions about Iranian human rights abuses and limitations on freedom of religion”
“My readers want to see their experiences up on that homepage, they want to see their issues discussed in a forum that holds meaning for them. discussions on Sarah Palin even though we aren't a political blog, and we aren't necessarily a feminist blog”
— Ewwww! You got your other issues in my feminism! — Feministe, feministe.us
“Christianity discussion forum: Unwillingness to change”
— Unwillingness to change - christianity Discussion Forum,
“Explore how color affects emotions, appetite, vision, ***uality, design, art, marketing, trends, and its basis in science. Bulletin board, global color survey, research, and more”
— Color Matters Blog Archives - Competitive Edge of Red, Smart,
“Home • Columnists • Subscribe • Podcasts • Donate • Facebook Twitter " Previous: Congratulations to Peter Schiff | LRC Home | LRC Blog | Next: Does the US Run the Iranian Opposition? " August 10, 2009. Government Prepares for "unwillingness to follow government orders"”
— Government Prepares for "unwillingness to follow government,
“Chronic unwillingness: That's how a Scottish man, who had lived for more than a decade in to go to work tomorrow (chronic unwillingness). Finally I have a word”
— My Yoga Blog: Chronic unwillingness, my-yoga-
“Is Anarchism opposed to any and all forms of authority? Does it oppose coercion of any and all forms? Most importantly, can one criticize it by assuming your own answers to those questions?”
— Unwillingness to understand the Anarchist "opposition to, dbzer0.com
“16th and Lincoln (Block 029-B) located one block north of the state capitol, owned by the Dikeou family (the other infamous family known for their unwillingness to do anything with their properties). Zilch. The depressing Block 207, owned by Search this blog. Search for: Archives. Pages. Comments Policy”
— DenverInfill Blog,
“On March 31, David Olive, a business columnist with the Toronto Star, wrote a column titled Unwillingness to spend costs GTA. The column focused on how the unwillingness to spend on transportation infrastructure is costing the Greater Toronto”
— Why should "unwillingness to spend" on transportation,
“V for Vegan: . Heathen. Vegan. Feminist. which is well in keeping with environmental organizations' unwillingness to address human privilege and its many attendant ills. That said, perhaps some of you more [ ] Blog Action Day: Water " V for Vegan: Says:”
— Veganism is the solution. (VeganMoFo, meet Blog Action Day,
related keywords for unwillingness
similar for unwillingness
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- face facts
- word games
- webster online dictionary with audio pronunciations
- unwillingness to give
- unanswered questions
- mifflin company
- houghton mifflin company
- word meaning
- third edition
- the american
- american heritage
- free dictionary
- personal tools
- english nouns
- community portal
- requested entries
- recent changes
- random entry
- acts chapter
- interview questions
- fear of germs
- on one
- one hand
- sweaty palms
- car accidents
- video games
- pc game
- game cube
- popular searches
- wii games
- law dictionary
- legal definition
- legal dictionary
- how to
- page tools
- legal browser
- free tools
- houghton mifflin