- Unsolved Similar Albums: Millions Now Living Will Never Die , Emperor Tomato Ketchup , Camoufleur , Anahata , Warmer , Lift Your Skinny Fists Like. — “Unsolved: Information from ”,
- Cold Case Assessment Team - Unsolved murders and missing persons in Polk County, Florida. Links to missing persons organizations, brief descriptions of unsolved murders and tributes to victims. — “Open Directory - Society: Crime: Unsolved”,
- Use the Internet to obtain information and photographs on our special bulletins, wanted fugitives, missing persons, and lost loves we have recently profiled. — “Unsolved Mysteries”,
- If you have any information on any unsolved violent crimes please contact your local authorities. The families of murder victims whose cases remain unsolved are suffering and we need to bring the criminals to justice. — “Unsolved Cases”,
- MySpace Music profile for Unsolved. Download Unsolved music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read Unsolved's blog. — “Unsolved”, unsolved.c.la
- Virtual crime solving site of cold cases emphasizing criminalistics, forensic science to solve unsolved murders. — “Unloved Crimes”,
- Definition of unsolved in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of unsolved. Pronunciation of unsolved. Translations of unsolved. unsolved synonyms, unsolved antonyms. Information about unsolved in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “unsolved - definition of unsolved by the Free Online”,
- Ausstellung, Exhibition. — “Unsolved Mysteries - Die Welt des Unerklärlichen”, unsolved-
- This list of unsolved murders and deaths covers notable cases and where victims have been murdered or have died under unsolved circumstances, including murders committed by unknown serial killers. People are listed chronologically by year. ( For. — “List of unsolved murders and deaths - Wikipedia, the free”,
- Includes a listing of unsolved crimes. Due to overwhelming email requests Unsolved Crimes is currently accepting new correspondence by mail or fax only. — “Unsolved Crimes”,
- At Greatest Unsolved Mysteries explore the mystifying, the bizarre, the unexplained, the unsolved, the puzzling, and the weird!. — “Greatest Unsolved Mysteries Explore Some Of The World's”, greatest-unsolved-
- Unsolved. Unsolved > > 1983 Case Reopened in Halifax Co. // HALIFAX COUNTY: Susan Shearin Clary was happily preparing for the arrival of her first child, a boy, in the spring of 1983. She and her husband, Tim, shared a home in south Weldon, and were looking for a larger house to start their. — “Unsolved crime cases in North Carolina - NC Wanted”,
- Unsolved crimes of murders, and disappearances, feature length articles. — “Unsolved Crimes”,
- Funny Unsolved Videos, Funny Unsolved Pictures, Funny Unsolved Articles, Funny Unsolved Lists, and Funny Unsolved Blogs featuring celebrities, comedians, and you. — “Unsolved Videos, Unsolved Pictures, and Unsolved Articles on”,
- Watch full TV episodes online of ABC TV shows such as Grey's Anatomy, Cougar Town, Lost, and 20/20. — “Watch Full Episodes & Shorts - ”,
- Check out True Crime Report for all the latest crime news, crime scene photos, crime statistics, homicides, true crime stories, and missing persons information. — “unsolved Archives - True Crime Report”,
- St. Charles (LA) Sheriff - Unsolved Crimes. Unified Police of Greater Salt Lake (UT) - Cold Cases / Missing Persons. Scripps Howard Scripps Howard News Service Database of Unsolved Murders of Women. — “Police Agency Cold Case Files”,
- The Unsolved Crimes Network Exclusive Investigative CD. More than 100 articles and The Unsolved Crimes Network is supported by the efforts of volunteers. — “THE UNSOLVED CRIMES NETWORK Helping families find resolution”,
- : The Online Mystery Source. Mystery entertainment and information for everyone who likes mysteries, Ghosts, UFO Angles, God, Jesus, Religion, Love, Chatting, Friendship and fun Not Affiliated with Unsolved Mysteries Television Show. — “Most Recent New Stories - Unsolved Mysteries”,
- Shop for Unsolved at Target. Choose from Unsolved Mysteries: The Ultimate Collection (25 Discs), Prime Obsession (Bernhard Riemann and the Greatest Unsolved Problem in Mathematics) (Reprint) (Paperback) and other products. — “Unsolved : Target Search Results”,
- Articles and discussion covering the worlds unsolved mysteries and paranormal phenomenon. — “Unsolved Mysteries”, unsolved-
- A look at some of the most horrific unsolved serial murders in the U.S, from 1884 to the present. Four of the most infamous unsolved murders ever committed in the United States are discussed in this article. — “Unsolved - Topic - Associated Content from Yahoo!”,
related videos for unselfed
- Crysis 2 Becomes Un-Self-Aware
- The Godz - Turn On Contact High With the Godz (1966) Few bands in the annals of rock & roll were stranger than the New York City-based Godz. Recording for the wonderfully idiosyncratic ESP-DISK label from the mid-'60s until the early '70s, the Godz coughed up some of the strangest, most dissonant, purposely incompetent rock noise ever produced. Part of the Lower East Side scene that produced post-Beat avant-hippie rockers/performance artists the Fugs and the Holy Modal Rounders, as well as honest-to-God beat performers like Allen Ginsberg, the Godz recorded the most extreme music while being secretive about themselves. As the late critic Lester Bangs noted in an essay in Creem in 1971, the Godz "...are a pure test of one of the supreme traditions of rock & roll: the process by which a musical band can evolve from beginnings of almost insulting illiteracy to wind up several albums later romping and stomping deft as champs." Despite Bangs' essay, there are few, if any, detailed histories about this enigmatic band. What is known is that the Godz consisted of guitarist Jim McCarthy, bassist Larry Kessler, autoharpist Jay Dillon, and drummer Paul Thornton. McCarthy, the ostensible leader of the group, went solo in 1973, but the Godz were pretty much over by that point. As to what happened after they split, McCarthy became a photographer, Kessler is a record dealer, Thornton is an actor, and Dillon is living in the wilds of New Jersey. But none of that is as interesting as the three squalling ...
- The Body as a Vehicle for Telepresence Two set of finding from different areas of research seem to me to be related in interesting ways. Firstly, it has been established that players of video games or immersants in VR environments perform better in those games and environments if they are able to feel themselves to be totally present there. Secondly, in the field of sport psychology, it is found that top flight athletes perform best when they are totally absorbed in the bodily activity; a state known as 'being in the zone' (elsewhere referred to as 'flow', 'unself-conscious engrossment', and 'absorption'). These two areas of research seem to share a common theme in which the 'self' of the player/athlete is fully aligned with the active body that is engaged in the desired action. There is an implied necessary dualism established which is resolved in the non-duality of present/telepresent activity.
- Tamils Legal Rights for Independent State Tamil Eelam 2/6 Tamils Legal Rights for Independent State Tamil Eelam 2.wmv
- Alan Watts on True Philosophy Alan Watts on True Philosophy - The mystical perspective: Author and mystic, Evelyn Underhill outlines the universal mystic way, the actual process by which the mystic arrives at union with the absolute. She identifies five stages of this process. First is the awakening, the stage in which one begins to have some consciousness of absolute or divine reality. The second stage is one of purgation, which is characterized by an awareness of one's own imperfections and finiteness. The response in this stage is one of self-discipline and mortification. The third stage, illumination, is one reached by artists and visionaries as well as being the final stage of some mystics. It is marked by a consciousness of a transcendent order and a vision of a new heaven and a new earth. The great mystics go beyond the stage of illumination to a fourth stage, which Underhill, borrowing the language of St. John of the Cross, calls the dark night of the soul. This stage, experienced by the few, is one of final and complete purification and is marked by confusion, helplessness, stagnation of the will, and a sense of the withdrawal of God's presence. It is the period of final "unselfing" and the surrender to the hidden purposes of the divine will. The final and last stage is one of union with the object of love, the one Reality, God. Here the self has been permanently established on a transcendental level and liberated for a new purpose. Filled up with the Divine Will, it immerses itself in the ...
- Denise Duval sings Poulenc arias with composer at piano accompanied by the composer, arias from "Dialogues des Carmélites" and "Voix Humaine." Filmed in 1959. Will Crutchfield wrote in 1988: Duval was the great inspiration for Poulenc's late-blossoming operatic creativity, but they never made commercial song recordings together. Her voice is very French, slightly acid, sometimes a little bit of a cultivated scream. But she is a delightful, full-hearted and un-self-conscious interpreter... Francis Poulenc, like Britten, was one of the great accompanists; such high energy and virtuosity have been combined with such refinement of touch and sensibility only in three or four other pianists known to the recorded song literature.
- See Performance of Best Songs from Revival Cast of Broadway's Super Hit of "Hair" "Let the Sunshine In" April 1, 2009 | 'HAIR' By BEN BRANTLEY Youll be happy to hear that the kids are all right. Quite a bit more than all right. Having moved indoors to Broadway from the Delacorte Theater in Central Park — where last summer they lighted up the night skies, howled at the moon and had ticket seekers lining up at dawn — the young cast members of Diane Pauluss thrilling revival of Hair show no signs of becoming domesticated. On the contrary, theyre tearing down the house in the production that opened on Tuesday night at the Al Hirschfeld Theater. And any theatergoer with a pulse will find it hard to resist their invitation to join the demolition crew. This emotionally rich revival of The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical from 1967 delivers what Broadway otherwise hasnt felt this season: the intense, unadulterated joy and anguish of that bi-polar state called youth. Yes, I know there was a musical called 13, about being exactly that age, that opened last fall, and that a lyrical revival of West Side Story is now playing to packed houses only a few blocks away. But what distinguishes Hair from other recent shows about being young is the illusion it sustains of rawness and immediacy, an un-self-conscious sense of the most self-conscious chapter in a persons life. Notice I did say illusion. Ms. Paulus and her creative team have worked hard at their seamless spontaneity. Karole Armitages happy hippie choreography, with its group gropes and mass writhing, looks as ...
- NEITHER Video by Heiko Daxl and Ingeborg Fülepp, production Media in Motion, Berlin 2007, 14:00 min Text Samuel Backett, music Valerio Pizzorno, speaker Mona Mur NEITHER "to and fro in shadow from inner to outer shadow from impenetrable self to impenetrable unself by way of neither as between two lit refuges whose doors once neared gently close, once away turned from gently part again beckoned back and forth and turned away heedless of the way, intent on the one gleam or the other unheard footfalls only sound till at last halt for good, absent for good from self and other then no sound then gently light unfading on that unheeded neither unspeakable home" Samuel Beckett
- I Was Made To Love Her This is Stevie Wonder's "I Was Made To Love Her." 4th Wall entertainment presents the1st vid of a series of videos focused on retrofitting Oldies of all genres in an effort to bring eluding music back to modern times. Subscribe, comment and stay tuned for something antiquated and new! We Delivering the Future Wrapped Up In The Present!! Follow me onTwitter: Unself
- BabyGurl - OkobiO - OkobiO Production - Please Subscribe in the most un-self-loving way possible, i actuly love this song lol, but yeah check it out and tell me if you love it as well or whatever, thanx a lot. Okobi --------------------------------------- Hey! I'm Okobi. I live in London and I'm 16. I haven't had a really long life so far so I ain't got much to write about! I started makin beatz since i was 11 or 12, then i got a proper Casio Keyboard n taught myself how 2 play it. I started tryin 2 make lyrics 4 the beats, then came up with songs. When i wanted 2 make more songs, i started usin a webcam 2 record them n sing along. I playd those songs 2 my m8s and they told me about music software. So now iv got Cubase Studio 4 na propa studio mic ni use those 2 make my songz... I am MAD abt music, and i used 2 rle lyk dancing so im quite gd at that still(i hope). I wanna be different from mainstream, but still likeable 2 evry1 else so this page shows the different tracks I've made. Enjoy and tell me what you think! thanx... o ye, please subscribe. thanx agen...
- Hearing from the Right Source This podcast and its associated discussion forum are about the Esoteric Teaching, or the authentic tradition of self-realization coming down from Kṛṣṇa through the Vedic literature and culture. We have often stated here that the Esoteric Teaching is a bona-fide Vedic mystery school that can help you attain complete self-realization. By practicing this Esoteric Teaching, you can come face-to-face with God. However, we also warn our students that there are many lineages and teachers of Vedic spirituality that cannot give you self-realization. In fact, if you hear from them, you may lose whatever faith and realization you have got. Why do we speak like this? And what is the criterion of the authentic Vedic tradition? What sets the Esoteric Teaching apart from others who claim to represent the Vedic tradition, and teach Bhagavad-gita? The answer is simple in our school we hear about spiritual life only from teachers who are actually self-realized. We do not hear about spiritual life from people who are not self-realized. For example, an unself-realized person may hold a very senior position in a spiritual organization. Or they may be very learned and able to defeat others with sophisticated philosophical arguments. Or they may have a powerful, charismatic personality. But none of these things is the actual criterion of the bona fide spiritual Master Teacher. The qualification of a spiritual master is given by Kṛṣṇa in Bhagavad-gita: tad viddhi pranipatena ...
- Allerton & Alton Black, White And Bluegrass BCD 16559 AH Allerton & Alton Black, White And Bluegrass BCD 16559 AH FORMAT 1 CD digipac with booklet GENRE Bluegrass / Folk TRACKS 27 PLAYING TIME 70:51 Historic Country Music Discovery! Recordings of Interracial Duet Located After 60 Years Sometimes people who make music history have no idea they're doing so at the time. BEAR FAMILY RECORDS has uncovered just such a case and will proudly be releasing this rare and previously undocumented piece of country music history in November 2010. INFORMATION You can count on one hand the number of African American country music performers who recorded prior to the mid-1950s. Early Grand Ole Opry star Deford Bailey comes to mind because of his unique status as an instrumentalist. Indeed, the Country Music Foundation treats him as the historical oddity that he was. Jimmie Rodgers used Louis Armstrong's cornet on a 1930 session, but it's a cinch the two men never sang together. Black country singers and interracial duets during this period were as rare as hen's teeth. In fact, they may be altogether unknown. Now BEAR FAMILY RECORDS has found one. In several months we will proudly release the historical recordings of Allerton & Alton, The Cumberland Ridge Runners. They are perhaps the first interracial country music duet. Their performances dating from the late 1940s/early 1950s were broadcast over radio station WLAM in Lisbon, Maine and heard throughout the Northeast and parts of southern Ontario, Canada. The story of how these two country music ...
- Reflect and Engage In a previous video I talked about the similarity in structure between models of individual creativity (as described in models such as Wallas's) and of cultural creativity (in which I cited the 'dynamic systems' model of Czikszentmihalyi). In both models there is the image of a cyclical process featuring a number of similar steps. Another way of looking at those processes, particularly with regards to individual practice, is in terms of an oscillation between moments of engagement and moments of reflection, in which one alternately absorbs oneself unself-consciously in the activity and then withdraws from that activity and 'views' it from a metaphorical distance.
- The Real Person: Private Johnny Cool - US Army Film (1969) Description: "Portrays the problem of Private Johnny Cool, a man desperately in search of his own identity. Conveys the essence of what is involved in being a genuine personality." - Department of Defense, Department of the Army, Office of the Chief Signal Officer, 1969. An identity crisis is a term in an epigenetic and social psychological theory in which an individual loses a sense of personal sameness and historical continuity. The term was coined by the psychologist Erik Erikson. According to Erikson, an identity crisis is a time of intensive ***ysis and exploration of different ways of looking at oneself. Erikson's own interest in identity began in childhood. Raised Jewish, Erikson appeared very Scandinavian, and felt that he was an outsider of both groups. His later studies of cultural life among the Yurok of northern California and the Sioux of South Dakota helped formalize Erikson's ideas about identity development and identity crisis. Erikson described identity as "a subjective sense as well as an observable quality of personal sameness and continuity, paired with some belief in the sameness and continuity of some shared world image. As a quality of unself-conscious living, this can be gloriously obvious in a young person who has found himself as he has found his communality. In him we see emerge a unique unification of what is irreversibly given—that is, body type and temperament, giftedness and vulnerability, infantile models and acquired ideals—with the open ...
- Nokia Free Navigation Launch TVC Until now, SatNav has been kept in the hands of the few. That just doesnt feel right. From this day on, Nokia is giving away SatNav for free on all Nokia smartphonesits free and its for everyone. Because Nokia believes that everyone should be free to get to the people and places they love. Let us un-self consciously celebrate the fact that now everyone everywhere has access to SatNav on their Nokia phone. Let us showcase the richly diverse ways that people all around the world reach the people and places that matter most. Let us delight in the most authentic, playful, innovative and at times quirky modes of transport that humans use passionately in their everyday lives. May everyone everywhere find their way.
- PS3 Cheat Enabler v1.4 Release! ---READ DESCRIPTION FOR FEATURES AND DOWNLOAD LINK--- Download Link: New features in this release: - SFO creation and patching is all done within this application now, instead of calling out to another application to do it. It's now creating a new param.sfo from scratch, using any pertinent values from the original param that it can. By doing it this way it's fixing a ton of current compatibility issues (like with Star Ocean and Ninja Gaiden 2). It's not using a generic value for certain things like resolution and sound format either, so it should clear up a lot of issues there and make it virtually future proof. - New version of unself included. This version is capable of creating elfs from already modified bins made with make_self. This will cut down on "Error creating elf" errors greatly. - Key folder fixes. Now, you have 4 folders to choose from to place your keys, and they will be copied to the folder they should remain at during the first run. Choices are [userprofile]\.ps3, [userprofile]\ps3keys, [applicationfolder]\.ps3, and [applicationfolder]\ps3keys. This information is shown when the application launches if none are found, and displays the exact folders for your individual computer. - Eboot fixing is now supported within this application. This means that eboots made for firmwares newer than 3.41 or 3.55 can be patched during creation instead of having A LOT on manual work needed after creation. Eboot patched for 3.41 work perfect for 3.55. At ...
- Rumi - A moment of happiness Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Rūmī (1207-1273) was a XIII century poet, jurist, theologian and Sufi mystic. A moment of happiness, you and I sitting on the verandah, apparently two, but one in soul, you and I. We feel the flowing water of life here, you and I, with the garden's beauty and the birds singing. The stars will be watching us, and we will show them what it is to be a thin crescent moon. You and I unselfed, will be together, indifferent to idle speculation, you and I. The parrots of heaven will be cracking sugar as we laugh together, you and I. In one form upon this earth, and in another form in a timeless sweet land.
- THE INSPIRED SERIES.mov THE INSPIRED SERIES PRESENTED BY FEATURING DONJAI FILMED BY UNSELF
- Desteni-Music: Criticism That point actually relates to more than only the music-aspect... Destenis are pretty un-self-critical in general, even to the point of complete self-deception.
- un[self]titled 5 minute performance piece by r salant This first draft took place at the University of Memphis as part of a revue of women artists curated by Valentine Leonard. The piece navigates a brief journey of "how to female." The camera cuts of just before the end of the performance. Other technical difficulties during this first run meant I couldn't back away form the mic, so my movement was restricted. I'll eventually re-edit this with a screen capture from the background projection of an older version of itunes visualizer, and hopefully with a better capture of the live performance. In the meantime, this vid is better for the listening than the watching...
- Lay It Down (Remix 2) - Jurny P, Lil Crazed, J. Reyez, Thai, and Tommy C I'm sorry, but I had to do a remix of a remix. Was I in the mood for it? Hail Yea. Do I think you guys would like it? That's totally up to you. Please Comment & Feedback Thanks Alot :) Lyrics: (Jurny) I Wanna Lay You Down & Put It Deep In Ya And Switch Ya Body Over Let My Tounge Please In Ya Don't Get It Mistaken I Dont (pause) Mess With Anybody You Pullin On My Shirt Guess I Gotchu Feelin Naughty On To The Floor Im Go Head Pick Ya Legs Up You Just Smile At Me So Un-Self Conscious This Is For All My Single Ladies Who Aint Gotta Man Aint No Need For Photoshop Your Beauty's Encrypted ★ FACEBOOK ★EMAIL: bukhajurny@ ★TWITTER /JurnyP ★MYSPACE /pakmanstuna
- ripieno (by jonas baes' unself) ripieno by jonas baes (rather, his "other self") beyond infinity ensemble-seoul (ensemble BE) / acl 2009 a study on being an "other" / of being the "unself" / of being what one "is not" for chamber ensemble (engl hrn, bs klar, fr hrn, 3 schlag, str: 1-1-1-1-1) moliere, le misanthrope philosophical lessons for my students revisits baroque concerto grosso but annihilates the basic dialectical opposition between "soloist" and "ripieno" so that each instrument tries to be the other all texts in the (un)visualization are a mere afterthought meant to make you misunderstand the music (as well as its composer)
- healing nectar Poetry by Debby Images from the Public Domain, Music used with permission from Magnatune. Track # 1 Heaven Sings, by Paul Avgerinos, Album "Words Touch". Poem: falling easily into the mouth of cells healing the wounds generated from the misconceptions of un-self close your eyes to who is there behind your eyes beyond the thoughts receive a healing nectar warm and golden a sacred salve aligning you with the great creator experience, feel, see, and sense what is real and who you really are recognize its unique potion bringing you a powerful release let go of all your fears and unconscious blocks move forward on your path replace your old thoughts to those aligned with your highest good un-do the subconscious mind those programs that enslave you and intend your personal healing
- HYPE vs. calm Subject: Graffiti. In this episode Unself and Miss163 have another eccentric debate, this time about graffiti and whether it should be condone or not. Share your thoughts people and subscribe to stay posted on our debates. Tune in the next episode to see our favorite debaters duke it out about whether or not running into a bank on fire is worth the risk....
- Cube Chronicles 2: Soul by the Pound - Producer's Showcase Cube Chronicles #2: Soul by the Pound is a monthly event at Tatame Lounge in Winter Park, FL that showcases Orlando hiphop producers. Spot lighting on 2 of the producers: Synopse and Unself Titled.
- How to distort the words of others for your own sad ends Some of you who are interesting in becoming street preachers may want to see an example of how to attempt to distort the meaning of what others say in order to promote your own twisted and insupportable ideas. Well, here's a primer on that.
- The Truth about Secret Okay! The Imari clan is a clan full of albino people. [Albino people are usually, light skinned people with blue eyes and bleach blonde hair, but these Albino's are all white with blue, green, white/grey, or yellow eyes] Her clan has their own personal jobs. Most of the Imari's either make mirrors, weapons[more like blacksmiths], and/or build/foundation water banks etc. The Imari's are very into the village of Konoha. But, they were originally from the Snow Vilage. Secret is the daughter of the famous mirror maker, Kage Imari, and the gypsy, Cassidy Imari. Her strengths/powers are to controls water, ice, wind, and can turn invisible. Her most famous jutsu is the mirror of broken glass. She turns herself invisible, then the winds get stronger as a large mirror of ice and water moves infront of her to relfex the opponents move and their move breaks the mirror as she shards of ice hurts the opponent. Kool, huh? She's in love with her teammate, Youkai. But Youkai is in love with Itchimaru, from the Mist village. Her other teammate, Chance, is in love with her, but she doesn't give him the of day. She's udually really unself-confident because of Youkai. but something will happen. :D
- Tamils Legal UN Rights for Independent State Tamil Eelam 3/6 Tamils Legal Rights for Independent State Tamil Eelam 3.wmv
- Super Granny sings!!! Well tries too (GO ON name that tune) HD A link to James Poole's Channel click here Thank you. Please discover James's magical musical world, go over there and subscribe, he is a real nice guy with a great sense of humor.The video was uploaded by the way with the complete permission of Amparo too.who thought it was hillerious, as the laughing at the end proves.LOL Recently Polly introduced me to a new friend,"James Poole" I liked him immediately,So impressed was I by his voice,that I called Amparo in to listen to James singing Aranjuez,a song about 2 lovers meeting in the gardens of the Aranjuez Palaces South of Madrid.The next thing I knew I was switching on the camera that was sitting on the desktop ,and the recording was on, Amparo sang in total innocense whilst the video was running, she was having a good time,and it showed, she was listening to James with full headphones on, this melodic execution was the result of her endevourse to sing along, as she tried to sing along with James,Later when I approached James & asked him would he mind if I made a funny video & using his amazing voice as a backdrop to our mayemetic Granny event, the reply was back on my computer within 30 minutes giving me the release to do whatever I wished with his rendition of Aranjuez,which is superb, as a matter of fact!!!!! it is oustanding It is one of the best renditions of Aranjuez I have ever heard, he said the world is short of laughter, right now, and if the video brightened up our world a little, then by all ...
- My Donkey Not a particularly relevant title, but what I'm trying to think into here is the relationship between the psychophysical condition of 'unself-conscious engrossment' (a condition often associated with the optimisation of performance) and some metaphors of mind, particularly metaphors to do with spatial understandings of the 'self'. What I am beginning to argue here is that the state of unself-conscious engrossment is more likely to be willingly entered into if one feels confident that the self one is temporarily abandoning (at least consciously) is still going to be there when you come back. For this one would need a metaphorical map that allowed one to always know where the centre of your psyche was and how to find your way back to it. Kind of an existential GPS system.
- Pity this busy monster by EE Cummings (Spoken Word Poetry I got my father to read this. It fits his nature. pity this busy monster, manunkind by EE Cummings (1894-1962) Featured on this blogspot pity this busy monster, manunkind, not. Progress is a comfortable disease: your victim (death and life safely beyond) plays with the bigness of his littleness --- electrons deify one razorblade into a mountainrange; lenses extend unwish through curving wherewhen till unwish returns on its unself. A world of made is not a world of born --- pity poor flesh and trees, poor stars and stones, but never this fine specimen of hypermagical ultraomnipotence. We doctors know a hopeless case if --- listen: there's a hell of a good universe next door; let's go -- EE Cummings Read by Ed F. Music & video edited by Lila Special Thanks to Qwoonsweird for letting me use his "Nik Turner's Space Ritual" footage, souldaddy1974 for letting me use his sunset time lapse, a19product & lgongstyn. souldaddy1974 Darc Kontinents is an international collaboration project via the net with the goal to keep poetry and spoken word alive from unknown to known artists
- YEAST on iTunes & Amazon! A film about a maddeningly un-self-aware, tyrannical, and emotionally stunted young woman trying to negotiate two toxic friendships. WATCH NOW: or
- Tamils Legal Rights for Independent State Tamil Eelam 1/6 Tamils Legal Rights for Independent State Tamil Eelam 1
- Magic Tricks; Unself Shoestring by: SAUD GUEVARRA have fun! :D
- Maureen Cavanaugh Stay With Me at 31 GRAND.wmv James Kalm is pleased to introduce viewers to the work of Maureen Cavanaugh. It became apparent after discovering the work at her New York debut in 2005 that Cavanaugh is forging a unique vision that relates to Post-Feminist Art while maintaining its essential unself-conscious simplicity and directness. Depicting quotidian subjects like friends, dogs and domestic still lives, there is also an attraction to the glamorous and fashionably seductive that brings an edge of the *** to many pictures. Featuring an interview with Maureen Cavanaugh, and her mother, Kate Cavanaugh.
- Suzanna Gratia Hupp explains meaning of 2nd Amendment! On October 16, 1991, Hennard drove his 1987 Ford Ranger pickup truck through the front window of a Luby's Cafeteria at 1705 East Central Texas Expressway in Killeen, yelled "This is what Bell County has done to me!", then opened fire on the restaurant's patrons and staff with a Glock 17 pistol and later a Ruger P89. About 80 people were in the restaurant at the time. He stalked, shot, and killed 23 people and wounded another 20 before committing suicide. During the shooting, he approached Suzanna Gratia Hupp and her parents. Hupp had actually brought a handgun to the Luby's Cafeteria that day, but had left it in her vehicle due to the laws in force at the time, forbidding citizens from carrying firearms. According to her later testimony in favor of Missouri's HB-1720 bill and in general, after she realized that her firearm was not in her purse, but "a hundred feet away in [her] car", her father charged at Hennard in an attempt to subdue him, only to be gunned down; a short time later, her mother was also shot and killed. (Hupp later expressed regret for abiding by the law in question by leaving her firearm in her car, rather than keeping it on her person. One patron, Tommy Vaughn, threw himself through a plate-glass window to allow others to escape. Hennard allowed a mother and her four-year-old child to leave. He reloaded several times and still had ammunition remaining when he committed suicide by shooting himself in the head after being cornered and wounded by ...
- (Tut. Play Backups!) PS3 CFW 3.55 Geohot +Tut to Play Backups + Castlevania Patch - Homebrews Now you can play Castlevania Lords of Shadow on this CFW! Download Patch: bit.ly 1) Install PKG file. 2) Transfer contents of USRDIR folder, EXCEPT EBOOT.BIN, to /devhdd0/game/BLES01047/USRDIR/ here's the guide to patch your own games: 1) Download and compile latest tools from git.fail0 Git (old versions of unself produce incorrect ELF) 2) Extract ELF from SELF 3) Hexedit ELF, find and replace dev_bdvd to correct path on dev_hdd0 (not all, but most games require this step) 4) Build NPDRM SELF using Geohot's tools 5) Build package using psn_package_npdrm 6) Patch your builded package using Geohot's tool (only for 3.55 firmware) Update #2: Homebrews released for 3.55 CFW by Geohot: LuaPlayer Beta 2.0 - bit.ly SNES9X Emulator - bit.ly blackb0x FTP 1.2 - bit.ly Sega Genesis Emulator - bit.ly Mednafen Multi System Emulator - bit.ly Open Manager 2.1 - (backups not working) - bit.ly MultiMAN (backups not working) - bit.ly Awesome File Manager (Backups not working) - bit.ly Download links: PS3UPDAT.PUP( CFW ): bit.ly First 3.55 CFW homebrew: bit.ly INSTALL ONLY ON FIRMWARE 3.55!!! Instructions: How to Jailbreak PlayStation 3 on 3.55 Step 1: Plug a USB stick into your computer Step 2:Download PS3UPDAT.PUP file. Step 3:Create folder PS3 and then create folder UPDATE inside it. Step 4:Unzip Jailbreak.zip to PS3UPDAT.PUP and put PS3UPDAT.PUP filein /PS3/UPDATE/ folder of your USB drive. Step 5:Power down you PS3 console and put USB drive. Step 6: Now press and hold the ...
- How to Support Humanity - My Personal Experience with Desteni (Part 6) Speaking about the point of Self Responsibility from the perspective of applying yourself in self honesty which is to consider ALL beings in this world within the actions you take. steni.co.za desteni destenicanada desteniproductions equallife equalmoney equality bernardpoolman andrewgableartist sunettespies estenidewet andrearossouw for universal equal rights
- Tamils Legal Rights for Independent State Tamil Eelam 6/6 Tamils Legal Rights for Independent State Tamil Eelam 6.wmv
- my friend's Eagle Scout reception pretty self-explanatory title. Very un-self-explanatory video. if you like duct tape, you'll love this.
- Australia - Land of the Wog AUSTRALIA is becoming a country of wogs - and it is OK to say so. The federal Arts Minister, George Brandis, said yesterday that calling someone a "wog" is no longer considered offensive or racist because Australians are better at laughing at themselves. "It is a badge of arrival when a racial group can tell a joke against itself," he said. But the Liberal MP Teresa Gambaro, the Assistant Minister for Immigration whose parents hail from the southern Italian region of Calabria, said using the word depended on the situation. "I wouldn't like a complete stranger to call me a wog. I think I'd be quite offended then." Senator Brandis was talking to an Australia Council for the Arts forum on cultural citizenship. The Queensland senator, who admitted enjoying Wogs out of Work-style comedy, said, "There is nothing more unself-conscious and confident than the capacity to laugh at ourselves." He said Australians were remarkably comfortable about race compared with other countries. He doubted "the use of the word 'wog' in any way would be regarded as offensive or racist". But 30 years ago it would have been, and "quite rightly so". Immigration levels have soared over the past 10 years, with almost 150000 foreigners granted permanent visas last year, two-thirds of them skilled migrants. Britain (with 24800), India (15865), China (14688), South Africa (4293) and Malaysia (3838) were the leading sources of skilled workers. Workers from these countries accounted for 97900 of the 148200 ...
twitter about unselfed
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about unselfed
“Another poem I really like.The Reaper And The Flowers There is a Reaper, whose name is Death, Base Forum coding by: Web Wiz Guide Discussion Forums This forum is compatible with all browsers”
— Dead Poets Society - Lord of the Rings Fanatics Forum - Page 1,
“You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this forum. You You cannot vote in polls in this forum. Copyright ©2001-2007 Web Wiz”
— Salam Diskusjonsforum: Mevlanas 7 råd, islam.no
“Anne had such a great idea for this little series that I thought I'd chime in with some ideas too! My favorite part of any and all weddings are the You and I unselfed, will be together, indifferent to idle speculation, you and I. The parrots of heaven will be cracking sugar. as we laugh together,”
— Branding Your Wedding: The Details | Inspirations & Creations,
“You and I unselfed, will be together, indifferent to idle speculation, link to this thread. Jump to forum : (Delete all cookies set by this”
— Viewing a thread,
“You and I unselfed, will be together, indifferent to idle speculation, of this website belongs to a private person, blog.ca is not responsible for the content”
— Bodhi Tree, bodhitree.blog.ca
“Alas where this blog is concerned I did that very thing. Then I did it again, then again last night I was thinking about my "forlorn" blog and I, quite literally got out of bed,”
— Original Purity,
“ the sinner and heals the sick is an absolute faith that all things are possible to God, a spiritual understanding of Him -- an unselfed Love. Forum Listing -> The Gathering Place (TGP) Announcements. November”
— Viewing a forum - The Gathering Place (TGP),
“[ ] the value of Christian service especially applies to helping those in our own milieu in all sorts of practical ways. Mary Baker Eddy, the founder of Christian Science, wrote in Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Our heavenly”
— Forum on Faith: Service can be performed in daily deeds as,
“Well, we can't exactly promise to do that for all our readers but I would love to know how you feel this blog might serve you better. You have the graciousness to not "use" someone's sincere essay or blog merely as a means to make your own point”
— How can we do a better job of showing you our love? Or at,
“Organizing for America CLIMAX OF YOUR WORK WILL USHER A UNIVERSAL GOOD OVERCOMING EVIL BEHAVIOR AND PRACTICES.YOUR PUBLIC INTENT WILL BE UNIFORM,CONSISTENT,SYMPATHETIC WISE,BRAVE AND UNSELFED.YOU SHALL SACREDLY REGARD THE LIBERTY OF OTHER PEOPLE AND THE REGHTS OF MEN”
— Organizing for America | ivon disengomoka's Blog,