- Unselfconscious: Shopping resources and information at . — “Unselfconscious”,
- Unselfconscious kindness. I was acting as a coordinator, accompanying a group of Mongolian The warmth of that jacket and her unselfconscious thoughtfulness warm my heart even now. — “JICE JENESYS | Unselfconscious kindness”, sv2
- Matthew Wilson delights in the cheerful and innocently unselfconscious nature of the flowers that make him smile. — “How to grow: Leucanthemella serotina - Telegraph”,
- Unselfish definition, not selfish; disinterested; generous; altruistic. See more. unselfconscious. unselfish. unselfpossessed. unselfrighteous. unselfsacrificial. unselfsacrificing. unselfsufficiency. unselfsufficient. unsell. unsely. unseminared. unsenescent. unsenile. unsensate. unsensational. unsensed. — “Unselfish | Define Unselfish at ”,
- Billy Gewin, singer/songwriter/musician based in Atlanta, GA The first thing you notice about Billy's songwriting is his unselfconscious and honest lyrics. — “Billy Gewin”,
- Pediatric expert Dr. Alan Greene addresses the issue of masturbation in young children. Unselfconscious delight! Babies will often tug on the genitals in much the same way they tug on the ears or. — “Masturbation in Young Children | ”,
- The Power Of Unselfconscious Affluence. By Kenrick Cleveland. Of course, we didn't all grow up financially comfortable, but neither did some of the world's richest people. Several of my most successful students are real rags to riches stories. — “The Power Of Unselfconscious Affluence”, gwenshealinggarden.ca
- Definition of unselfconscious in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of unselfconscious. Pronunciation of unselfconscious. Translations of unselfconscious. unselfconscious synonyms, unselfconscious antonyms. Information about unselfconscious in the. — “unselfconscious - definition of unselfconscious by the Free”,
- Norbury and Finch, quirky and fun folk musicians, Vancouver Island, BC Norbury & Finch swing easily through an astonishingly wide range of styles and encompass numbers in a folk tradition delivered in an easy and unselfconscious manner. — “Norbury & Finch - Home Page”,
- If the work began with a dismal view of human living, imaged through inner city Dublin, it is the spare language and affectionate, though unsparing, more concentrated reading, a depth and unselfconscious wisdom for which we must truly. — “gerard smyth”,
- Ottawa's news leader. News and talk format station. Offers live audio broadcasts, news feeds, station schedule and show information. Kaminer writes "if anything now characterizes the city, I'd say it's an unselfconscious cool. — “580 CFRA News Talk Radio”,
- You've got to love a gangsta rap outfit that's both witty and unselfconscious enough to rhyme "body bag" with "lollygag. You've got to love a gangsta rap outfit that's both witty and unselfconscious enough to rhyme "body bag" with "lollygag. — “Beautiful Discography and Music at CD Universe”,
- General Hiking information, features, and statistics for Los Penasquitos Canyon Trail in Mira Mesa, California Despite the noose of suburban development tightening around it, Los Penasquitos Canyon Preserve still retains its gentle, unselfconscious beauty. — “Los Penasquitos Canyon Trail | Mira Mesa California Hikes”,
- Definition of unselfconscious from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of unselfconscious. Pronunciation of unselfconscious. Definition of the word unselfconscious. Origin of the word unselfconscious. — “unselfconscious - Definition of unselfconscious at”,
- unselfconscious or unself-conscious adj. Not self-conscious; natural and genuine. unselfconsciously un ' selfcons ' ciously adv. — “unselfconscious: Definition from ”,
- Andrew and Margaret call their dog Louis. Well, a clumber spaniel is a dog with a bit of class, and the name has to reflect its status in the canione scheme of things. Mary Oliver's beloved dog is called Percy Mary Oliver - Poet, Dog Lover and Unselfconscious Theologian. — “Living Wittily: Mary Oliver - Poet, Dog Lover and”,
- The Mulberry Grate Satchel Replica Handbags is an effortlessly unselfconscious silhouette featuring exquisite detailing of multi-studded handles, shaped front. — “Women's Mulberry Fashion | Mywebarticle.it”, mywebarticle.it
- Never intended for public view, these works on paper are fluid and unselfconscious abstractions made with colored pencils, pens, and markers. Never intended for public view, these works on paper are fluid and unselfconscious abstractions made with colored pencils, pens, and markers. — “The Cars' Ric Ocasek Exhibits in NY for the First Time at”,
- Official online gallery for the art of Alberto Vargas, Ronnie Wood, Boris Vallejo, and other prominent visual artists. Completely unselfconscious, this is an unusual portrayal of the model: while the pose is informal, Vargas has created an image. — “San Francisco Art Exchange : Gallery of The Popular Image”,
- Welcome to my16, this site is dedicated to informing and supporting independent filmmaking through access to in-depth information on the primary piece of equipment used in our trade - the camera. This self-blimped quiet running camera permits candid shots and unselfconscious action. — “my16 - make a difference, make a film”, my16
- If you are shopping for Diaper Bags for Dad for Father's Day Gifts, and he is a Johnny Depp kind of Dad, very handsome, successful and absolutely eclectically free and unselfconscious, then you are likely to look for a diaper bag that is fun,. — “Diaper Bags For Dad”,
- Unselfconscious Creativity. What I call the Authentic Self or evolutionary impulse does not reveal itself in the stillness and silence of meditation. The authentic self only reveals itself through activity. When it emerges, it is unmistakable: it is unselfconscious creativity. — “Unselfconscious Creativity - Andrew Cohen Quote of the Week”,
- Great baby pictures require skill and patience. Learn how to take baby photos like a pro with these baby photography tips from the New York Institute of Photography. They're cute, they're cuddly, they're unselfconscious, they're unpredictable. — “NYIP - Baby Pictures | Baby Photos | Baby Photography | NYIP”,
related images for unselfconscious
- architecture of the campus first mistake it s a sadly unselfconscious post modern train wreck something between gruppo 7 s italian fascist architecture and an upscale shopping mall stacked waters 2009 cast acrylic enter teresita fernandez a brooklyn based artist born in miami in 1968 she designed a wall covering of glossy cast acrylic laminate that wraps around
- the nose a bit when I flared with maybe five more knots than I needed on the landing have to avoid the dreaded Cardinal crow hop Progressive taxi ground controller play by play to Flo s an airport diner that is a delightfully unselfconscious throw back to the 70s Ordered the fried chicken which was only all right but which came with a slice of garlic bread that
- Madame X anyday That painting is cold staged dripping with affectation This one is warm genuine and spirited Rosina is earthy and unselfconscious And just look at that smile By all accounts Rosina was a superb model whose posing abilities rivaled any of the professional models of Paris And the inspiring energy she radiated is evident on the canvas Some of the
- Figure 1
- adolescence In the unselfconscious way in which we are allowed to see her daughter I am reminded of that moment when I too was suspended between growing up and still being a little girl
- figure leans forward to encircle a small standing body in her arms It is a world apart a full stop a portrayal of an intimacy so strong that you catch your breath Telegraph Magazine Vanessa Pooley is known for her distinctive sculptures of lounging unselfconscious female figures
- *** women in public spaces unnoticed and unselfconscious The tagline on each print advertisement That s why I Bluefly is a response to the repeated scenario Nothing to wear Bluefly is asking the question Would a woman rather go undressed than poorly dressed Bluefly realizes that fashion plays a key role in self expression The clothing we choose to wear
- Beating around the Bush Me I was almost at a loss for words Affected ridiculous unselfconscious
- The Aravallis Source Nataraja http en wikipedia org wiki File Aravalli jpg If the Himalayas seduce with their unselfconscious beauty the Aravalli range that cuts across Gujarat
- Me I was almost at a loss for words Affected ridiculous unselfconscious R U A van Dweller 2
- zipcodezoo distribution map but it does have a vaguely lookalike cousin species T bibens that gets a bit further north This one was quite a large fellow easily a coupla centimeters long and was completely unselfconscious about diving deep into the thistle inflorescence The first thumbnail probably shows
- Obon is an annual Japanese Buddhist festival that commemorates the dead It is based on a Buddhist text which describes how a devout monk dances with joy upon successfully releasing his deceased mother s spirit from the Realm of Hungry Ghosts Participants dance to express their joy to be living happily and to honor loved ones who have passed away Obon is also commonly known as the Festival of Lanterns referring to the traditional lighting of the chochin lanterns at family shrines and gravesites Obon is held outdoors during the summer months Central to its celebration among Japanese Americans are the folk dances Bon Odori performed to music that includes the steady beat of a taiko The taiko sits on a raised platform or a yagura and musicians use bachi or drumsticks on the taiko to keep time for the Bon odori dancers The guiding purpose of Bon Odori is to set aside the ego through unselfconscious dancing Participation is customarily diverse with young and old formally trained and informally trained dancers Japanese Americans and non Japanese Americans Read more <a href= http www janmstore com jaobonfestival html >www janmstore com jaobonfestival html< a>
- were all taken with self made pinhole cameras so this is really down to basics this unselfconscious work with the pinhole may be as close to authentic documentary as you can get
- Not all indie rock is superserious and self righteous as the Plastic Constellations prove with their joyfully spastic and unselfconscious racket Formed in 1995 when all four members were
- shadows composition that includes several people in their candid moment However it is unsatisfying because the dogs are caught from behind Here is a photograph that I took yesterday I was interested in the pack of dogs and the unselfconscious concentration of the walker texter Since I took the picture from across the street and since I could not see the small screen on
- we prefer the serendipity of unselfconscious semicompetent weirdness But this week we figured this inexplicable effort from ckjacks was at the very least apropos of the season Whew Before we crash let s get this out of the way if you created a money winning entry please email your Paypal info to
- credibility as an unselfconscious and authentic phenomenon Since its opening Kultura has become a popular venue for Toronto s movers and shakers in the design and business communities View larger image View dining room
- Add comments RECOMMENDED Julia Katz s portrayal of California junior lifeguards and children at play in Atlanta s Centennial Olympic Park accentuates the activeness of unselfconscious childhood with a
- surprised to see so many people I already knew The energy was beautiful joyous festive relaxed and unselfconscious Happy people celebrating a happy event The second thing I noticed which is what really impressed me was the artistic sensibility of the place This is a classy well thought out venue beautiful wood
- Cause Alaska racists are completely unselfconscious LA Progressive | Alaskans Speak In A Frightened Whisper Palin Is Racist ***ist Vindictive And Mean
- Leave a Comment Three Japanese girls walked by having a good giggle I love the walk they will walk arm in arm totally unselfconscious
- Champions Championship Champion tgentry CocaYogurt Ha Culture shock We get it Took us a minute but still We don t usually like to reward blatant attempts to win the Monkey Prize we prefer the serendipity of unselfconscious semicompetent weirdness But this week we figured this
- a small audience are of comparable quality That s a large claim but he might be right At any rate musicians serious about playing changes will find a lot to chew on from either set Live at the Half Note features Tristano s band and repertoire with a guest pianist Bill Evans sounds very unselfconscious about being in Tristano s chair imitating Tristano at times
- completely unselfconscious as he stripped off and joined her in the waterfall shower But the former That s Life presenter pursed her lips and delicately averted her eyes as he lathered up Enlarge Cheeky Esther Rantzen averts her eyes in the jungle shower as Brian Paddick works up a lather on I m A Celebrity In contrast to Paddick s let it all hang out approach Esther
- horrible we just got rid of it but the second bottle was the most exquisite wine I have ever tasted in my life And the same could be said of the gin And why not You only live once Usuhaia in the distance on a summer s day when temperatures rarely get beyond 16°C A pretty town in a lackadaisical unselfconscious way much less down on its luck at least in
- people feel comfortable When your subject can relax and not be stressing that someone is pointing a camera in their face it makes those unselfconscious photos a lot easier to capture Photo by Jody Rogac
- Have you ever become completely lost in your favorite activity Lost track of time Felt focused energized and completely unselfconscious As if your body and mind were working in perfect
related videos for unselfconscious
- Rush Season 3 Epsiode 6 Part2 Rush Season 3 Epsiode 6 (Part2) PART 3: EPISODE 7: BEING UPLOADED :D Nicole da Silva: After graduating from Theatre Nepean in 2003, Nicole went on to continue her studies at the London Academy of Film, TV and Radio. For television, she was nominated in 2008 for the Graham Kennedy Award for Most Outstanding New Talent for her role as EC in Dangerous. Other television credits include Carla Cametti PD, All Saints and East West 101. Nicole has been very active with theatre, often performing between seasons of Rush. Most recently she performed with The Hayloft Project's production of BC and in This Is Our Youth for Fortyfivedownstairs. Nicole has a long list of theatre credits, including Queen C for B Sharp, ¬A Life in the Theatre for Darlinghurst Theatre, The Subtle Art of Flirting for Newtown Theatre, and the local and international tour of Shorter and Sweeter. Nicole juggles her busy schedule with her role as producer for her production company inc studios. Nicole is thrilled to be returning to the third season of Rush as series regular Stella Dagostino. ABOUT THE CHARACTER: Stella comes from a family of cops. Her father is a cop and so are her two brothers. She was kind of born to do this, so she's never really thought about any other career. Every now and then when something happens she wonders if this is really what she wants to do. She realises she hasn't questioned much in her life. She's open and honest, and expects everyone else to be the same ...
- ITV in the Face: Scotland (1 of 3) Scottish and Grampian, together again for the first time. Rejected title: "Alba Matters". Next week is London, theoretically the last episode in the series. "Theoretically" because I'm not sure I can fit the whole thing into one episode. Also because in 2010, I *may* do an appendix dealing with some miscellany, like Children's ITV, the Telethon, GMTV (which I couldn't fit in) and so on. *May*.
- Denise Duval sings Poulenc arias with composer at piano accompanied by the composer, arias from "Dialogues des Carmélites" and "Voix Humaine." Filmed in 1959. Will Crutchfield wrote in 1988: Duval was the great inspiration for Poulenc's late-blossoming operatic creativity, but they never made commercial song recordings together. Her voice is very French, slightly acid, sometimes a little bit of a cultivated scream. But she is a delightful, full-hearted and un-self-conscious interpreter... Francis Poulenc, like Britten, was one of the great accompanists; such high energy and virtuosity have been combined with such refinement of touch and sensibility only in three or four other pianists known to the recorded song literature.
- Rory2 Rory O'Connor Art Exhibit II His work contains a spiritual element and is abstract in nature spirit and metaphor.
- The Bird knows The Breeze I was cycling into a strong wind one morning and noticed a crow up ahead, making more progress than me with less effort. Hence this song about how skills and intelligence are tailored to each species. None are superior or inferior. The bird knows the breeze, with Unselfconscious expertise. He can swoop and soar and glide on an Imaginary tide. He may or may not be aware, How he can hover in the air. But he knows just what he needs, For the bird knows the breeze (knows the breeze). He can watch the world below, A demented contraflow, And all of us, earth-bound, Anchored to the ground. He don't envy our domain, Our two-dimensional terrain. The bird knows the breeze, As the squirrel know the trees. He can slip from branch to branch, Survive an avalanche. He can turn a somersault, land without a fault. And recover as he falls, with no trouble at all. In the branches he believes, Just like the bird knows the breeze (knows the breeze). They can watch the planes go by And look them in the eye, As they turn their weary tails, The wind out of their sails. They can mock them as they fall Back to earth, as do they all. First verse repeat.
- Alan Sings Along With His Littlest Fans, Great Big Sea, Bethel (Woodstock) As soon as the show began, the front filled up with children eager to be bedazzled, so sweet to see so much honest and unselfconscious pleasure. Sweetest of all to see how Alan played to the little people. GBS at the Bethel Event Centre (on the Woodstock grounds), New York, May 2010
- Hillary Grist "Chemical Reaction" - Watch more of Hillary @ Cabaret torch singer, thoughtful folk songwriter and accomplished pianist; Hilary Grist pens playful pop-folk music that is infectious and personal. Sung with a voice that is captivating and strong, but soft around the edges, her songs have been called 'old fashioned gems'. Hilary wears it all on her sleeve with unselfconscious warmth.
- Abby has fun in the Garden Abby doesn't know I am filming her as I am using the photo camera, so she is totally unselfconscious!
- When Seekers become Finders; Dave Gold on retreat with Andrew Cohen David Gold, author of After the Absolute and 35 year student of enlightened spiritual teachers, recounts how his first retreat with Andrew Cohen radically transformed his perspective on spirituality - and life. After 25+ years into a committed spiritual pursuit where enlightenment was the goal at all costs, and life was merely a sideshow, Dave Gold awoke, on retreat with Cohen, to a part of himself that was already free, radically unselfconscious, and passionately engaged in life-- a part himself that he previously assumed was reserved for those who had already "made the trip" into total realization. ***** David Gold was the founding partner of Gold, Khourey, and Turak and a successful trial lawyer for over 15 years. During his legal career he lived and studied with West Virginia Zen teacher Richard Rose, and his experiences with Rose and the legal profession are chronicled in Golds first book, After the Absolute. In 1993 Gold sold his interest in the law firm and moved to North Carolina to work with the Self Knowledge Symposium (SKS), a cutting-edge spiritual group with chapters at Duke, North Carolina State, and the University of North Carolina. While in North Carolina he co founded a software company, which was sold in 2000, enabling Gold to devote himself full-time to spiritual pursuits. Gold has taught at major universities, lectured to student and professional groups around the country, hosted weekly radio and television shows, and produced the award-winning ...
- Lay It Down (Remix 2) - Jurny P, Lil Crazed, J. Reyez, Thai, and Tommy C I'm sorry, but I had to do a remix of a remix. Was I in the mood for it? Hail Yea. Do I think you guys would like it? That's totally up to you. Please Comment & Feedback Thanks Alot :) Lyrics: (Jurny) I Wanna Lay You Down & Put It Deep In Ya And Switch Ya Body Over Let My Tounge Please In Ya Don't Get It Mistaken I Dont (pause) Mess With Anybody You Pullin On My Shirt Guess I Gotchu Feelin Naughty On To The Floor Im Go Head Pick Ya Legs Up You Just Smile At Me So Un-Self Conscious This Is For All My Single Ladies Who Aint Gotta Man Aint No Need For Photoshop Your Beauty's Encrypted ★ FACEBOOK ★EMAIL: bukhajurny@ ★TWITTER /JurnyP ★MYSPACE /pakmanstuna
- Familiar classics - Johann Pachelbel - Canon & Gigue in D major (c. 1700) - I. Sostenuto History (based on materials from the Grove Dictionary of Music): Delibes' "Sous le dôme épais", Leoncavallo's "I pagliacci", Barber's adagio for strings - the history of classical music is filled with many examples of so-called "one-hit wonders". Yet no other composer could claim to be more "deserving" of the title than Johann Pachelbel (1653-1706) whose Canon in D major has literally thrown into oblivion all his other works. Pachelbel was outstandingly successful as organist, composer and teacher during his lifetime, enjoying professional stability and the utmost respect of his colleagues and the public. This becomes especially clear when we consider that he was appointed, late in his life, the organist of St. Sebaldus, Nuremberg, a coveted post, without the customary examinations. Turning to the Canon in question, the circumstances of the piece's composition are virtually unknown. There is the odd hypothesis that it may have been composed for the wedding of Pachelbel's student, JC Bach, on 23 October 1694, which Pachelbel attended and for which he supplied music; however, its correctness has been put into question. At any rate, by the time the canon was first published, in 1919, it had already become an antiquity. However, when the work was recorded by the Jean-François Paillard chamber orchestra in mid-60s, it became popular virtually overnight (its use in the film "Ordinary People" (1980) may have also been a contributing factor for its rediscovery). From then on ...
- jamodrum The Jam-O-Drum project began in July 1998 at Interval Research to explore new ways for people to make music collaboratively. Inspired by experiences of communal music making in non-western cultures, Tina Blaine led a creative team in the development of an interactive drumming table known as the "Jam-O-Drum". This device allows groups of people with or without previous musical knowledge to have shared audiovisual experiences by integrating interactive music elements via MIDI with real-time video and computer graphics projections in a collaborative environment. Exploring this medium as a way to achieve community music making experiences and to encourage spontaneous, unselfconscious behavior has been a focus of her work. www.etc.cmu.edu
- This is my REAL HAIR!!!! yes i wear wigs an extensions an sometimes wigs alot of famous ppl wear them it's totally fine I feel totally uncomfortable with making this video but oh well it's viewers showing off some real emotions out of me I hope you enjoy this video Comment if you like or we :) Xoxo-Betty
- Obama clinches nomination, Michelle and Barack 'fist bump' Barack Obama secures the Democratic nomination. Before giving his victory speech, Obama and his wife, Michelle, celebrate by bumping fists. ---------------------- I looked at a mountain of pics from Tuesday's decisive night, and kept coming back to this one. First, I appreciate the color of Michelle's dress, reprising -- at least to me -- the '04 conclusion that America (in contrast to the hyper-polarized red state/blue state dichotomy perpetuated by the media) is actually a lot more purple. I also appreciate Michelle's proud, private, knowing, understated, intimate and unselfconscious expression, as well as the lack of tension in each partner's body. Observing them these many months, it is evident to me that the Obamas' ability to remain so relaxed is a natural expression of confidence. Mostly though, I tried (fruitlessly) to imagine John and Cindy or Bill and Hillary celebrating the impending nomination with a fist bump, illuminating the fact that, as much as anything, the gesture -- just like this outcome -- is truly a generational thing. During the June 6 edition of Fox News' America's Pulse, host ED Hill teased an upcoming discussion by saying, "A fist bump? A pound? A terrorist fist jab? The gesture everyone seems to interpret differently." In the ensuing discussion with Janine Driver -- whom Hill introduced as "a body language expert" -- Hill referred to the "Michelle and Barack Obama fist bump or fist pound," adding that "people call it all ...
- HasselHoff Sings "This is the Moment"on America's Got Talent Our Lord and Savior, the one true Hoff performs in all his glory, on the greatest night of television...ever.
- Austerity Britain, David Kynaston http Historian David Kynaston on A World to Build, Part 1 of the 2 part paperback edition of Austerity Britain. The second paperback is entitled Smoke in the Valley. Coursing through Austerity Britain is an astonishing variety of voices -- vivid, unselfconscious, and unaware of what the future holds. A Chingford housewife endures the tribulations of rationing; a retired schoolteacher observes during a royal visit how well-fed the Queen looks; a pernickety civil servant in Bristol is oblivious to anyone's troubles but his own. An array of working-class witnesses describe how life in post-war Britain is, with little regard for liberal niceties or the feelings of their 'betters'. Many of these voices will stay with the reader in future volumes, jostling alongside well-known figures like John Arlott (here making his first radio broadcast, still in police uniform), Glenda Jackson (taking the 11+) and Doris Lessing, newly arrived from Africa, struck by the levelling poverty of postwar Britain. David Kynaston weaves a sophisticated narrative of how the victorious 1945 Labour government shaped the political, economic and social landscape for the next three decades. Deeply researched, often amusing and always intensely entertaining and readable, the first volume of David Kynaston's ambitious history offers an entirely fresh perspective on Britain during those six momentous years.
- Whispering Jack Smith - A Tribute To Clara Bow Clara Bow (July 29, 1905 -- September 27, 1965) was a major *** symbol during the silent film era in Hollywood in the 1920's. The film "It" (1927) brought her world wide fame. "It" is based on a story by Elinor Glyn. Clara became known as "The It Girl". What is "It?" Dorothy Parker famously quipped about Bow's character: "It, hell: She had those. "It" is based on a story written by Elinor Glyn, she explains what "It" really is: "It...that strange magnetism which attracts both ***es... entirely unselfconscious...full of self-confidence... indifferent to the effect... she is producing and uninfluenced by others." Jack Smith (31 May 1898 - 13 May 1950) He had a very distinctive style which was a combination of singing and talking in a very "intimate" way using the microphone very effectively as opposed to "belting" the song out. His "whispering" style of singing was a result of a World War I injury from poison gas that kept him from singing at full volume.
- Unselfconscious Engrossment (Re: I am a Stone in my Shoe) This is triggered by a recent video from SoulFetcher called 'I am the stone in my shoe'. This offers the idea that the entity we call the 'self' appears as a response to an interruption in the smooth surface of engaged action in the world. The stone in the shoe calls forth the feeling of the surface of the foot out of the continuous action of walking; the speck of dust in the eye severs the space of seeing into the distinction of I and it. I'm playing here with corrolations amongst a range of ideas from the social and mind sciences; Czikszentmihalyis' Flow', Gurswitch's 'immersion', Goffmann's 'unselfconscious engrossment'; with a bit of wu wei thrown in. The absence of an I in these formulations, like the absence of stone and dust, negates operations and attributes associated with the I, including free will (maybe). Soulfetcher video -
- Mad dancing skills My favorite, totally unselfconscious kid dancing his heart out.
- UBAIDULLAH JAN KANDAHRE 1976 عبيدالله جان قندهاری Kandahar portrait in the year 1800. ************************************* TO THE BOTH OF YOU. MY 2 BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY PRINCESS AND PRINCES I WISH ALL 4 OF YOU THE VERY BEST IN LIFE . ***************************************** 2 SISTERS ARE BE COMING SOUL MATES TO 2 BROTHERS. *************************************** MAY YOUR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER BEGINS WITH COMFORT AND JOY. **************************************** 2 FAMILY JOINED TOGETHER IN THE WEDDING BLISS TO WISH THEM LOVE *************************************** To wish them happiness To wish them great future together. We wish them to find Joy is in the simple things Touching, embracing Like coming home knowing When your eyes meet and no words need to be said. **************************************** Welcomes the lights of wedding The day two hearts joining together Two souls joining together Bound by love. **************************************** A wedding is the entrance to a marriage Stepping from a fairy tale carriage Into quite ordinary air. The realization comes, Life is a beautiful dance Requiring intense coordination. ***************************************** The hearts are beating Slightly faster than others, Nervousness seeps through For both the groom and the bride Awaiting the great moment Two selves, one life; two notes, one harmony Loving not just one, but both of you. They already knew Long before the sound of wedding bells Love for each other till the very end Still, we wish them love for each other ...
- Coco grooming and flirting I loved her unselfconscious position and grooming
- My Brother, My Record Two brothers attempt to break the world record for the most world records ever broken. Winner of the 2005 World of Comedy Festival Award for Best MocDoc. "The deadpan performances are refreshingly unselfconscious. It doesn't need to be any shorter or longer." Glenn Sumi, NOW Magazine.
- When Seekers become Finders; Dave Gold on retreat with Andrew Cohen pt. 2 David Gold, author of After the Absolute and 35 year student of enlightened spiritual teachers, recounts how his first retreat with Andrew Cohen radically transformed his perspective on spirituality - and life. After 25+ years into a committed spiritual pursuit where enlightenment was the goal at all costs, and life was merely a sideshow, Dave Gold awoke, on retreat with Cohen, to a part of himself that was already free, radically unselfconscious, and passionately engaged in life-- a part himself that he previously assumed was reserved for those who had already "made the trip" into total realization. ***** David Gold was the founding partner of Gold, Khourey, and Turak and a successful trial lawyer for over 15 years. During his legal career he lived and studied with West Virginia Zen teacher Richard Rose, and his experiences with Rose and the legal profession are chronicled in Golds first book, After the Absolute. In 1993 Gold sold his interest in the law firm and moved to North Carolina to work with the Self Knowledge Symposium (SKS), a cutting-edge spiritual group with chapters at Duke, North Carolina State, and the University of North Carolina. While in North Carolina he co founded a software company, which was sold in 2000, enabling Gold to devote himself full-time to spiritual pursuits. Gold has taught at major universities, lectured to student and professional groups around the country, hosted weekly radio and television shows, and produced the award-winning ...
- Oliver plays kalimba Oliver plays a song in the middle of an adult party, growing up w music in the family, he is absorbed and unselfconscious to show off his skill. Surrounded by parents, grandparents and friends who have watched him grow into a gentle youngster, he enjoys the limelight for a few minutes.
- jamodrum - bounce about The Jam-O-Drum project began in July 1998 at Interval Research to explore new ways for people to make music collaboratively. Inspired by experiences of communal music making in non-western cultures, Tina Blaine led a creative team in the development of an interactive drumming table known as the "Jam-O-Drum". This device allows groups of people with or without previous musical knowledge to have shared audiovisual experiences by integrating interactive music elements via MIDI with real-time video and computer graphics projections in a collaborative environment. Exploring this medium as a way to achieve community music making experiences and to encourage spontaneous, unselfconscious behavior has been a focus of her work.
- Yvette Young performing "Skin" Live at Homestead Lanes 1.1.2011 Please support Yvette by visiting her on her Youtube account at or her Myspace account at ! ★ Shake me, someone wake me from this deep sleep. Shallow breaths, cold sweat, and clenched teeth don't do much to mask this insensitivity. Relief- I left all my vice behind me. Validated beneath bedsheets, I forgot that I was once a machine. I surrendered feeling so I could be whole again, but It left me hollow, longing for a means to replenish these holes within. I find redemption in the touch that is your love. Passion, catalyzes souls to action, inspiring modes of vital friction in two dissidents of flesh, bone and violent blood. Listen, I hear no lapse in your conviction, see no lies in your omission, taste no venom in your unselfconscious kiss.
- See Performance of Best Songs from Revival Cast of Broadway's Super Hit of "Hair" "Let the Sunshine In" April 1, 2009 | 'HAIR' By BEN BRANTLEY Youll be happy to hear that the kids are all right. Quite a bit more than all right. Having moved indoors to Broadway from the Delacorte Theater in Central Park — where last summer they lighted up the night skies, howled at the moon and had ticket seekers lining up at dawn — the young cast members of Diane Pauluss thrilling revival of Hair show no signs of becoming domesticated. On the contrary, theyre tearing down the house in the production that opened on Tuesday night at the Al Hirschfeld Theater. And any theatergoer with a pulse will find it hard to resist their invitation to join the demolition crew. This emotionally rich revival of The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical from 1967 delivers what Broadway otherwise hasnt felt this season: the intense, unadulterated joy and anguish of that bi-polar state called youth. Yes, I know there was a musical called 13, about being exactly that age, that opened last fall, and that a lyrical revival of West Side Story is now playing to packed houses only a few blocks away. But what distinguishes Hair from other recent shows about being young is the illusion it sustains of rawness and immediacy, an un-self-conscious sense of the most self-conscious chapter in a persons life. Notice I did say illusion. Ms. Paulus and her creative team have worked hard at their seamless spontaneity. Karole Armitages happy hippie choreography, with its group gropes and mass writhing, looks as ...
- Eternite Media - Artist Spotlight: Connie Lim Michelle Powell interviews singer/songwriter Connie Lim. Take 10 minutes to get to know Connie and her new album, the writing process, what she loves about performing and how she's connecting with her fans. Connie's songs featured in this video: -The Hunted -Sugar Broadcast date: Auguest 17, 2010 Thanks to Connie Lim WEB: FACEBOOK MYSPACE: YOUTUBE: TWITTER: Connie Lim, rising LA native singer/songwriter collaborates with LA's best musicians and artists, creating The Hunted, an album that calls attention to current global issues with hope and vulnerability. Lim packed Hotel Café and Hotel Utah to maximum capacity, and continues onward. Connie Lim's steadily growing fan-base has dubbed her music to be "retrotronica", a style that has been personally defined by Lim to be "old-school songwriting backed by electronica sentiment." Inspired by current artists - namely Imogen Heap, Feist, and Bjork - Lim has been developing her sound for the past two years in the depths of Los Angeles, CA after graduating from UC Berkeley. After the victorious release of "The Hunted" at Hotel Cafe, Lim is being noted by the music industry, as she has already made her "way to [AMP]'s shortlist of talents to watch for the second half of 2010. Connie is one of the most brilliant emerging vocalists out there." -. While Audrey Magazine calls Lim's music "a breath of fresh air in this time of "Bieber ...
- Carolanna Parlato and Bill Weiss at ELISABETH HARRIS James Kalm sneaks up during the installation process of Hope Gangloff's "For a Good Time" at Susan Inglett. From there we visit veteran Brooklyn painter Carolanna Parlato's "Nature Games". With its unselfconscious handling of gallons of acrylic, and her delicious color sense, this exhibition displays the latest developments in Parlato's unique "poured" style. The wit and whimsy of Bill Weiss are on view not only in his eccentric and playful shaped canvases with their references to "Pop Abstraction" but his cagy response to my interview request. Included are interviews with Hope Gangloff, Carolanna Parlato and Bill Weiss.
- Charles Gross Theme from NYPD NYPD is the title of a half-hour American television crime drama of the 1960s set in the context of the New York City Police Department. The program appeared on the ABC network during the 1967-68 and 1968-69 television seasons. In both seasons, the program appeared in the evening, 9:30 pm time slot. During the second season, NYPD was joined by The Mod Squad and It Takes a Thief to form a 2½ hour block of crime dramas.The cast included Jack Warden as Lt. Mike Haines, Robert Hooks as Detective Jeff Ward, and Frank Converse as Detective Johnny Corso. Among the acting personalities who appeared in the series were Al Pacino, Jane Elliot, Ralph Waite, Harvey Keitel, James Earl Jones, Charles Durning, Gretchen Corbett, and Roy Scheider (who also plays a retired NYPD officer in the 2009 film Iron Cross.) The show was a production of Talent Associates, Ltd., a company founded by Alfred Levy and David Susskind. Talent Associates had produced 14 years of the anthology program Armstrong Circle Theatre and the Kaiser Aluminum Hour, both highly respected shows. Television producer, movie producer, and talk show host Susskind created NYPD with screenwriter Arnold Perl (Cotton Comes to Harlem). At the time of his death in 1971, Arnold Perl was working on a screenplay about assassinated black activist Malcolm X, which would later become the basis for Spike Lee's 1992 film, Malcolm X. Daniel Melnick, the show's executive producer, was a partner with Susskind in Talent Associates and had ...
- Ruby ann Patterson - Fill in the Gaps A precocious Manchester-based singer songwriter dealing in reflective wisdom infused with natural optimism and unselfconscious emotion. Hers is a voice defying description. Powerfully soft; gentle yet fervent, driving delicate melodies with an intensity and complexity belying her youth. Ruby Anns soulful vocals are matched by her haunting talents on piano and guitar. At just 17, Ruby Ann's early achievements demonstrate a diverse creative force backed by assiduous dedication and an innate urge to perform. Awards for excellence in drama, writing, dance and expressive arts sit alongside the intricate drawings and fevered scribblings of a unique imagination. Already a seasoned artist, Ruby Ann has been a regular on the Manchester live scene since she was 15 years old. Drawing energy and inspiration from the close family and friends supporting her throughout her burgeoning career, Ruby Ann's music is a testament to her passions. With broad influences including folk, blues and classical literature, the result is a sound that is hers alone.
- Santa Baby (cover) Christine & DavidCKendall Christmas morning shenanigans during our little 'round the table' sing along with family at Aix-en-Provence. Christine; fearless,unselfconscious...a real pleasure to sing with! No copyright infringement intended or ownership implied. Posted for your ernjoyment only.
- D'Urbervilles Live @ The Capital Complex Southern Ontario rising rock threats the D'Urbervilles' decision to name themselves after the bane of every high-schooler's required-reading list was originally an Oshawa in-joke. But as the now Guelph-based four-piece gain momentum and notoriety for their tightly wound, outward-looking anthems, the themes of Thomas Hardy's tragic classic seem like a weirdly appropriate fit. While the tracks on the D'Urbervilles' self-titled, spiral-bound EP may not, say, challenge Victorian ***ual mores (even their song Spin The Bottle is wholly chaste), their pointed, precise attacks on class disparity and portraits of working-class frustration have an uncanny resonance with Hardy's story of a hapless underdog literally ***ed over by the nouveau riche ruling class. "If the songs come across as being motivated by a social consciousness, if a song like War On The Poor inspires kids to go out and join Food Not Bombs, that's awesome," effuses self-effacing singer/lyricist John O'Regan, whose background in social justice and aboriginal rights causes is a clear motivator for the anything but navel-gazing tone of D'Urbervilles' tunes. "But even if we just make people feel like they're not alone and someone else in the world thinks the same way they do, that's incredible to us. "In general, I'm more interested in the stuff people make when they're starting out. It's always really raw, coming from that place where you have a chip on your shoulder and are trying to make a mark. I mean, you start ...
- A Lovely Frivolous Moment Everyone has the business of life pending. Sometimes one forgets to just have some fun. In this video there is a kind of unselfconscious abandon which is admirable. Taking oneself too seriously isn't fun for anyone and may even be unhealthy.
- skin [original] Shake me, someone wake me from this deep sleep. Shallow breaths, cold sweat, and clenched teeth don't do much to mask this insensitivity. Relief- I left all my vice behind me. Validated beneath bedsheets, I forgot that I was once a machine. I surrendered feeling so I could be whole again, but It left me hollow, longing for a means to replenish these holes within. I find redemption in the touch that is your love. Passion, catalyzes souls to action,inspiring modes of vital friction in two dissidents of flesh, bone and violent blood. Listen, I hear no lapse in your conviction, see no lies in your omission, taste no venom in your unselfconscious kiss.
- Moxyland Trailer Trailer for "Moxyland" by Lauren Beukes. Described by Charles Stross as: "It's what you get when you take your classic 80s deracinated corporate alienation sensibility, detonate about six kilos of semtex under it, and scatter the smoking wreckage across 21st century South Africa — full of unselfconscious spiky originality, the larval form of a new kind of SF munching its way out of the intestines of the wasp-paralysed caterpillar of cyberpunk."
- Solar Plug In Car Recharging Station The Solar Plug-In Recharging Station was created to offer a convenient, sustainable, recharging station for the consumer. When not charging a plug-in auto, the device can feed the grid or even "borrow" power from plug-ins to avoid power disruptions. During such occurrences the owners will receive recognition and credits. The Solar Plug-In Recharging Station can operate either "on the grid" or "off the grid". Comparably low initial cost, horizontal boring and grid tie-in are not required. A standardized kit of parts is easily deployed across the country, stanchions angle varies from 25° to 45° in 5° increments. This low impact design can be inserted into existing parking lots with ease. The Solar Plug-In Recharging Station control unit is cellular based and composed of "off the shelf" components and uses open source software in order to embrace recent developments like social networks and near field payment. If power is available, the device can also operate as a Wi-Fi hotspot to further ingratiate itself to users and the public in general. The Solar Plug-In Recharging Station is composed of a small number of standardized parts which simplifies the construction sequence. The panels are composed of thin film solar panels laminated on optical glass. The support stanchions plug into the panels and the wiring harness is sealed in the structure. The structures are easily inserted into the existing urban fabric. The Solar Plug-In Recharging Station is the only rapidly deployable ...
- Isabel on the dancefloor A bit ropy in quality (the Sony TG-3 is shocking in low-light) but Isabel's unselfconscious dancing more than makes up for it! Especially when nnnn-19 comes on!
- This is a video of a young ***ager, if that, in Holland This is a video of a young ***ager, if that, in Holland (I think) singing about his two adoptive gay fathers. Not only is the kid a great singer but totally unselfconscious and proud of his adoptive family.
- GARLAND ROARK, FICTIONEER [Please read] Meant for mature and literate viewers. Discover the books of an unsung American writer: Garland Roark (1904-1985). His specialty: nautical adventure literature. His once best-known work: WAKE OF THE RED WITCH (1946). His pseudonym: George Garland (used for his Western fiction). Preferred sea story settings: the South Pacific, the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico. Preferred saddle story setting: the Mogollon Mountains in southeastern New Mexico. Where he lived: Texas. Consider reading Garland Roark if: 1) you like potent adventure stories literately told. Roark plots with strength and his style is surging and symphonic. Roark's creative mind works like a prism: inspiration hits and then refracts onto the page, in writing, the boldest spectral colors of action, suspense, drama, and romance. His book's chapters aren't conventional "page-turners"; they are more like tidal curtains rising and falling: scene after scene comes and goes with a flourish. Roark's narrative skill is potent--his strongest passages seem to slap the page like whale flukes on water. His characters' dialogues crackle with conviction. For descriptions of nature, Roark rotates his creative kaleidoscope until the pattern of words is poetically proper and then applies it. His characterizations of people are sharp scimitar slices of sensitive insight. Generally speaking, Roark has a "painter's eye" for substance and style-—his brushstrokes as wide as necessary to communicate story essentials, as ...
- 1996 Tara Lipinski - Worlds SP Tara Lipinski, the first of the "wunderkind"...gifted child stars who have no idea why or how they do what they do on the ice, they just do it.....and do it with an irritating consistency that just boils the blood of envious wannabees! While it was hard not to cheer for such a delightfully unselfconscious kid, her success would mark an influx of outrageously talented pixies that would, ultimately, abscond with our sport. The concept of "working hard and improving yourself" was doomed to the siren call of "If you haven't made it by age 11, you're done for!" Skating for a lifetime became a ridiculous pipedream as vicious, commercial speculators hijacked our sport. Unfortunately, the powers that be, who should have know better, abetted the abduction by developing a competition and rules structure that favors narrow-hipped, pre-***, anorexic, obsessive-compulsive neurotics (not to imply that Tara was such--I didn't know her). World skating audiences are now filled with emotional sickos who just wait for these misguided munchkins to "crack" under some of the most intense pressure imaginable. I seriously question the sanity of any parent who allows their child to pursue elite levels of this sport today. It borders on child abuse!! But I wouldn't be the first cremudgeon to claim "things were so much better in the old days". Like Dick Button says, "Someone will win the US National title", but not many of sound mind really care anymore. Like professional basketball and football ...
- Leyla Folwell Ceramist My practice as an artist has become holistic. I am learning to look at my life as the art rather than the reverse. This body of work is the result of my need for a physical element of my self expression, but this is not a need exclusive to artists but to all people. Children feel free to express themselves through play and crafts but sadly at some point most of us loose this unselfconscious liberation. Laying dormant for years, being satisfied with the endless supply of 'dummies' our consumer society lays in front of us, we often reawaken half way through our life as the reality of our mortality starts to murmur. Find more work of Leyla and other artisans:
twitter about unselfconscious
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about unselfconscious
“Blog. Forum. About. Contact " Unselfconscious Affluence. Getting Personal " Realigning Your Thoughts For Unselfconscious Affluence Unselfconscious Affluence. The Fundamentals of Forgiveness: Clearing Your Unconscious To Lead A Happy Life”
— Realigning Your Thoughts For Unselfconscious Affluence,
“Staff blog. 4/14/08—At the Junior League Fashion Show, the models are members, the clothes are ready to wear, and the crowd is The girls, boys, and men featured a sweet, unselfconscious, "I'm doing my best for Mom" spirit”
— Staff blog | San Francisco online,
“Children escape time, become totally unselfconscious when they play without interruption. They become totally unselfconscious — time does not matter. Words of praise or questions”
— Watching Kids Lost in the Play | bev bos blog,
“Blog The overwhelming presence of the pattern, the unselfconscious stare of the woman cleaning her teeth, the angle - these were not things you would expect from a European”
— Shades of Matisse,
“Jody Rogac was the first photographer I featured on this site. Jody: I've been told this before — that my subjects look unselfconscious — and I find it a little hard to explain”
— An Interview with Jody Rogac at the Feaverish Photography Blog,
“BLOG. FILM. MUSIC. CULTURE. UNCATEGORIZED. SEARCH. B For Baby@ The Pea*** Theatre. October 20th, 2010. posted by Caomhan Keane. People's bumbles out, harsh truths concealed in unselfconscious ramblings while the ghosts of Mrs”
— Totally Dublin " Blog Archive " B For Baby@ The Pea*** Theatre, totallydublin.ie
“Mahan Gallery Blog. Teahead Scraps- Cinders Gallery, Brooklyn, NY. 12:40 pm. We will be in NYC this weekend for Never intended for public view, these works on paper are fluid and unselfconscious abstractions made with colored pencils, pens, and markers”
— Teahead Scraps- Cinders Gallery, Brooklyn, NY " Mahan Gallery,
“Like the people you shoot and let them know it. - Robert Capa I like all my clients. How could I not? Most of my clients are happy, unselfconscious, and, above”
— About | Ryerson Photography Blog,
“Guru Blog. Women's Liberation. Quick Contact. Name: Email: privacy statement. Your email address is kept confidential, and will never be published, sold or given away In other words, what would be the natural, unselfconscious, egoless expression of gender and ***ual orientation? This potential,”
— Liberation Without a Face - Notes from the Revolution Blog,
related keywords for unselfconscious
- unselfconscious definition
- unselfconscious thesaurus
- unselfconscious synonym
- unselfconscious dictionary
- unselfconscious meaning
- unselfconscious culture design
- unselfconscious define
- unselfconscious book
- unselfconscious wikipedia
- unselfconscious word
similar for unselfconscious
- houghton mifflin company
- unanswered questions
- various artists
- boozoo chavis
- dictionary of the english language
- ly adv
- word meaning
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- she grew
- princeton university
- reference library
- mother volga
- simba wanyika
- barry manilow
- real estate
- real estate investment
- real estate agents
- real estate marketing
- buying real estate
- for real
- book summaries
- estate business
- real estate market
- real estate industry
- real estate books
- real estate book
- estate websites
- conscious manner
- usage examples
- origin of the word
- dictionary definitions
- the bags
- hooded jacket
- high school students
- visiting japan
- heavy things
- stiff shoulders
- andrew cohen