- Definition of unregarded in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of unregarded. Pronunciation of unregarded. Translations of unregarded. unregarded synonyms, unregarded antonyms. Information about unregarded in the free online English dictionary and. — “unregarded - definition of unregarded by the Free Online”,
- The film examines the widely unregarded worlds of Anthropology and Geopolitics in a very The film examines the widely unregarded worlds of Anthropology and Geopolitics in a very. — “Arundhati Roy - We”,
- It hung unregarded in a suburban sitting room for a century, slowly gathering dust. Now the public will see a watercolour by the 19th century Australian impressionist Julian Ashton for the first time. - Sydney Morning Herald Online. — “Dusted-off watercolour makes a good impression - Arts - www”, .au
- Dost see how unregarded now / That piece of beauty passes? / There was a time when I did vow / To that alone;. — “Sonnet 1: Dost see how unregarded now by Sir John Suckling”,
- unregarded. Unregarded, it turns out, isn't in the free Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, where you just searched. However, it is available in our premium Merriam-Webster Unabridged Dictionary. To see that definition in the Unabridged Dictionary, start your FREE trial now. — “Unregarded - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- The Dissolution of the Monasteries had brought quantities of unregarded m***cripts into the English 16th-century market. What remains of the poem comes in two parts, written on two separate single leaves, usually called "fragment I" and "fragment II", and generally. — “Waldere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- R Jugandi is a person of no importance residing somewhere on an unregarded little blue-green planet located in the outer western spiral arm of the galaxy. — “Jugandi Home Page”,
- Welcome to. . Related Searches: Related Searches. Related Searches. Sponsored Listings. Web Results. Popular Categories. — “”,
- Unregarded Berries yards for the beauty of their berries, while at least equally beautiful berries grow unregarded by us in the surrounding fields. — “Unregarded Berries - TIME”,
- Chapter 1 and its unregarded little sister. Much advice is given on the novel's first chapter. For instance, Hilary Masters teaches a whole class on it. His suggestion is that the novel should be contained in it -- the characters, the core. — “greenkeys: Chapter 1... and its unregarded little sister”,
- A Small Unregarded Yellow Sun. Filed under: Science — Jeremy @ 11:01:00 AM Tags Astronomy, Douglas Adams. From the "Going-back-to-Saturn-where-the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-eight million miles is an. utterly. — “Jeremy-Gilby-dot-com " A Small Unregarded Yellow Sun”,
- As one stumbled over the graves, for the most part unkempt and unregarded in a rural cemetery, the words of Gray's immortal elegy vividly appear on the canvas of memory: No matter how obscure, unregarded, or inaccessible they may be in this Age of Progress they are not unworthy of at least "the. — “Gallen and Kilreehan Cemeteries - Ancestral Research, Family”,
- Saturday night in Hidalgo, Texas, USA, former multi-weight world champion Johnny Tapia won a ten round decision victory over unregarded fighter Nicky Bentz. — “Tapia Scrapes Victory. | Boxing News”,
- Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. — “The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (The Best Book Series)”,
- One way and another, nearly all of Shakespeare's countrymen and women (including the playwright himself) spent at least parts of their lives as servants of someone else. But until now that fact has gone largely unregarded. This book remedies the. — “ - Discourses of Service in Shakespeare's England eBook”,
- The story of an unpopular and unloved classics master at a public school in the 1940s. Deserted by his wife and on the verge of retirement, Crocker-Harris finds a form of redemption in an unexpected parting gift from a previously unregarded pupil. — “The Browning Version : Terence Rattigan : 9781854597106”,
- January 15: Lleyton Hewitt's ambitions at Australian Open were almost scuppered at first hurdle by an unregarded Swede, Magnus Larsson. Larsson Makes Hewitt Sweat. — “Larsson Makes Hewitt Sweat”,
- Sir J Suckling read by Classic Poetry Aloud: http:/// Giving voice to the poetry of the past. -Dost see how unregarded now by Sir John Suckling (1609 – 1642). — “PodOmatic | Best Free Podcasts”,
- Definition of exclude in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is exclude? Meaning of exclude as a legal a ban, isolate, keep from entering, keep out, lay aside, leave out, leave unregarded, liberate, make an exception, neglect, omit,. — “exclude legal definition of exclude. exclude synonyms by the”, legal-
- The Inverness Courier: FEATURES " Miller's Tales . THE prize for the least observed exhibition in Inverness this year could well go to the one entitled 'Where Tomorrow Begins', organised by the Scottish universities. It was on at Eden Court 'Unseen' show a symbol of unregarded sciences. — “'Unseen' show a symbol of unregarded sciences - The Inverness”, inverness-
- Two dry documents nestling in an unregarded corner of Tony Blair's desk this weekend may well ultimately decide how his premiership is judged. — “Farming, energy, airports: the chance to get it right”,
- Try here: http:///enit. — “the dumbshow of pappacieri and papieri? The follow paragraph”,
related images for unregarded
- kickass steam punk jewelry Young adult fiction seems to exist in that amazing space that s incredibly popular and critically unregarded Well We ll have to change that won t we As I mentioned you can download Cory s book for free You can also buy a bound paper copy of
- Introduction Far out among the infinite stream of galaxies there s one galaxy so called Milky Way This galaxy contains some 300 billion stars and somewhere in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm among them lies a small unregarded yellow
- Deady in color by TheUnregarded jpg
- landscapes that tell stories of an ancient history a history that passed countless eons unregarded and unknown until now And what our messengers see they report back to their makers At right is a magnificent image of Saturn from high above the ringed planet s north pole taken on January 19 by the Cassini spacecraft now in orbit around that world This is a natural
- of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety eight million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams Explore March 12 2009 Highest Position 173 Thank You Everyone © All rights reserved Please do not use my photo without my express permission
- Children are always the victims of political ambition Unregarded casualties of those adults who seek power Easily sacrificed pawns in games of party political chess They have no vote
- 1 <a href= http flickr com photos 45821094 N00 145320026 >52 Figments 2 26 06 Atlanta GA < a> 2 <a href= http flickr com photos 45821094 N00 87172195 >Color< a> 3 <a href= http flickr com photos 45821094 N00 329225481 >Blue Bottles< a> 4 <a href= http flickr com photos 74248192 N00 879523640 >go now< a> 5 <a href= http flickr com photos 74248192 N00 1975688514 >kitten< a> 6 <a href= http flickr com photos 21784738 N00 2071178069 >Inspiration Boards on flickr < a> 7 <a href= http flickr com photos 21784738 N00 2071178525 >Inspiration Boards on flickr < a> 8 <a href= http flickr com photos 66786720 N00 339047664 >the untimely passing of unregarded wings leave little signs on little things< a> 9 <a href= http flickr com photos 66786720 N00 2066074893 >the mission of others inks your vision< a> 10 <a href= http flickr com photos 37451064 N00 2074384794 >Just for fun < a> 11 <a href= http flickr com photos 69391976 N00 1941141536 >colorful lanterns < a> 12 <a href= http flickr com photos 69391976 N00 2076598150 >more lanterns < a> 13 <a href= http flickr com photos 81615942 N00 1349299834 >the natural< a> 14 <a href= http flickr com photos 81615942 N00 1970261129 >kitchen sunday< a> 15 <a href= http flickr com photos 67855242 N00 2077446740 >this conversation< a> 16 <a href= http flickr com photos 18065469 N00 2073092068 >Orphan Fruit Bat< a> 17 <a href= http flickr com photos 8139019 N06 490978503 >feria mueble milano 07< a> 18 <a href= http flickr com photos 33147899 N00 2073509990 >My New Card Reader< a> 19 <a href= http flickr com photos 53055958 N00 319151512 >9dscn3181n8l8s13s2< a> 20 <a href= http flickr com photos 53055958 N00 2067849869 >9 Monk TtV< a> 21 <
- the Taste Tipi sic do they mean teepee in Spinningfields Henderson is one of the UK s most eccentric and interesting chefs loved by our own Gordo amongst others click here He s a jolly fellow as well a charmer and a gent He s best known for reverting to the sensible nose to tail eating principles of our forebears joyously munching on the unregarded
- 300 billion stars and somewhere in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm among them lies a small unregarded yellow star so called Sun
- Shots taken for Worldwide Pinhole Day 2010
- Douglas Adams The Hitchhiker s Guide to the Galaxy Click to Enlarge Wow
related videos for unregarded
- alt.Advent - Episode 03 Watch the REAL Christmas story in this episode from a 26 part series from Scripture Union's . Animated by Jon Birch, Narrated by Russell Boulter and written by Alex Taylor.
- unregarded tuesday 1 my first unregarded tuesday 1
- Bread of Death Silence of Contamination I arrive here noow to this new being this being which inhabits the do= istantt dream or my head and the distant disconnected r= dream of my head , as I as ai sleep and awake and master awake the sleep in my head non It is so much of a space ,.., a space with smell with non smell with unregarded judgment for smell with undecided linkage for therwit and withs anomalities,. To write in dream dreaming To write in dream to write in dreaming It is the fresh air that you breath t= right now your air right now This is your freesh air now it is your fresh air breathing you right now it is you breathing it now It now Ir y viajar en distintrans desponificaciones Deslugarizaciones Life points and life points in life pointss Why is not writing more like sleeping
- Lora Williams Senior Recital: "The Blessed Virgin's Expostulation" April 8, 2011 The first song from my senior vocal recital: Henry Purcell's "The Blessed Virgin's Expostulation." Tell me some Pitying Angel, Tell quickly, quickly say, Where does my Soul's sweet Darling Stay? In Tyger's, or more Cruel Herod's way? Ah! Ah! Rather, let his little footsteps press Unregarded through the Wilderness, Where milder savages resort. The desert's safer than a Tyrant's Court. Why? Why fairest object of my Love? Why? Why dost though from my longing Eyes remove? Was it a Waking Dream that did foretell thy Wondrous Birth? No Vision from above? Where's Gabriel now that visited my Cell? I call: Gabriel! He comes not. Flatt'ring Hopes, farewell. Me Judah's Daughters once Caress'd Called me of Mothers the most Blest. Now fatal Change of Mothers most Distress'd How shall my Soul its Motions guide? How shall I stem the various, various Tide, Whilst Faith and Doubt my Lab'ring Soul Divide? For whilst of thy dear Sight beguil'd, I trust the God. But Oh! I fear... But Oh! Oh! I fear the Child.
- Stone Dreaming: poem by Charles Bryant Stone Dreaming by Charles Bryant Mind unfocussed; content clear: running water on a sunny day asparkle, cool and clean over shining pebbles. Thoughtless, ratiocination nil, nullified, castrated; intent on being only, sight touch smell, seeing and tasting unmediated world. Light upon the soft-closed eyelids, on the hands and shoulders; warmth and light. Sun-warmed rocks renouncing thought and motion in colonies of being stretched together rooted along the stable earth, at rest. She sleeps beside them or almost seems to sleep. Fish are "Cinderella! Cinderella!" in her shining deep-sea world. He murmurs "All is well my ding dong bell," as he feels her supple thigh-flesh, makes her sigh staring into his sea-blue eye. Let pass that most ridiculous assumption "All is well." ....Oh lazy haze, oh soporific sense of peace and plenty, the large ripe fruit of age about to burst, deluge us in sweetness, in stickiness drown; so quickly rotting, so rapidly corrupting. Lurching from celebration to jubilee we fail to see the signs of our decay, dim eyes benignly scanning high blue skies of deep unending promising. A negative purpose alone rewards our need. Everything folds together like folded paper in our world of limited dimensions. Slip it into your pocket, casually saunter off as one intent on taking the evening air as sunset fades to twilight, piping starlings ranged in singing ranks on monument and tree. Lost in reverie, lapped in mystery, she, turning in her sleep deep underground ...
- As if the Ages, Speaking by Charles Bryant As if the Ages, Speaking A New Poem: Written & Read by Charles Bryant Gargantuan pillars pointing at the sky replete with carven hieroglyphs and scenes of ritual splendour. Without a roof to shield them from the sun, whose beating rays were what they most adored when lost in darkness. Ruined sand-strewn temples beneath a lowering cliff. The rocky amphitheatre answers back all sound, redoubles every sigh of wind. As if the ages, speaking, commented on mutability in low-pitched voices. Nothingness at heart of matter. Emptiness of brain and thought. Long gazing captivates the mind and senses. Long limbs enclose and trap a restless body. In seeing through, not with, the eye blue skies are not blue; nor black the heavens. Into what voidity the seagull soars away from these restricted, leaden shores across the barrier of so many years! Turbaned cloth about the hair and ears; closing centuries; tears and fears; and all the long abandonment of dread and of the resurrected dead, still alive in memory and dream. Eyes more beautiful than diamonds and more rare, whose clarity makes dim the air of lustrous morning. Skin whose texture and whose scent enflames the anchoritic saint: a fire of yearning. Body whose perfection is apparent through all the dim patina, fade and crack of time's particular dissolution - and rides above it, proudly cleaves the waters of the ages in miraculous reaffirmation; through the stately corridors, beneath the golden roof of remembrance's guarded palace of ...
- Minecraft Escapecraft! Sorry for this crappy unregarded worthless video that only frustrates me. I just uplaoded this to show you that i will be doing FUN minecraft and maybe black ops commentary.
- The ruins of Beverast - God's Ensanguined Bestiaries HD + Lyrics From the ''Foulest Semen of a Sheltered Elite'' album. 2009. "Beverast" is von Meilenwald's own derivation of the word "Bifröst" influenced by the old Norse term for the bridge between Midgard and Asgard. LYRICS : Immemorial parchment skin... what horror fills your scrolls! All exegeses of the foulest words failed to proclaim what your lines unfold In darkest chambers of celestial dust All despondency found a written word Out of silent elysian libraries Emerged God's ensanguined bestiaries... Pictured occidental beasts, aeons of filthiest glory, liquefied in sacred ink Those impure fables seem to ruefully conceal a primordial holy instinct Ancestors ruined descendants In Amok against all wisdom and salvation Eschatological testimonies Composed God's ensanguined bestiaries... Soiled, unregarded tapestries Faded, salvational calligraphies Out of elysian libraries God's ensanguined bestiaries. *Source Metal archives*
- Hitchicker's Guide to the Multiverse Prolouge Narration: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Multiverse that people call Reality lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose take on the species known as humans is so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea. This planet has --- or rather had --- a problem, which was this: most of the people on it were unhappy most of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy. And so the problem remained; lots of the people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that even the trees had been a bad move, and that no one should ever have left the oceans. And then, one Thursday, nearly two thousand years after one man had been nailed to a tree for saying how great it would be to be nice to people for a change, one girl sitting on her own in a small cafe in Anaheim suddenly realized what it was that had been going wrong all this time, and she finally knew how the world could be made a good and happy place. This time it was right, it ...
- Ryuichi Sakamoto - Bibo No Aozora Version from the album "1996." Was testing a program with a youtube feature and figured I would put it to use. The HD looks pretty crisp if you're actually going to watch the slideshow. Please buy the music if you can afford it! US Version Japanese Version
- As You Like It - Act 2 Subtitles available. Audio courtesy of LibriVox. Thank you to all the readers and everyone involved!
- Xbox Drama console drama, the Good natural honest clean, unregarded, stupid kinda drama kinda xbox drama!(this sentence went no where but this video will!
- Art of Destination: Conference Highlights This film documents Art of Destination, a full-day conference managed by Mid Pennine Arts and held at Brockholes Visitor Village, Preston in Spring 2012. Working in partnership with Lancashire County Council, the event was designed to stimulate and inspire delegates with a range of exciting creative projects that take derelict or unregarded space and transform it into somewhere special -- new community assets, new kinds of visitor attraction, destination art. The event showcased the REMADE partnership in Lancashire, highlighting the key success of the Padiham Greenway programme. Speakers included Hayley Skipper, Grizedale Forest; Steve Messam, international artist; Laurie Peake, Liverpool Biennial; Director of In Certain Places Charles Quick, architect collective Assemble, artist Marco Dessardo and Rob Howell from Somewhereto_. Visit for more information. This conference was organised by Mid Pennine Arts in partnership with Lancashire County Council, with support from Arts Council England.
- The Old Curiosity Shop Chapter 32 by Charles Dickens Audiobook The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens Audio Book All Chapters Playlist: All of Our Audiobooks: This is a Librivox recording and is in the Public Domain.
- Nerd Table: Duke Nukem Forever Review Finally! Here it is! The Nerd Table review of the highly (un)regarded Duke Nukem Forever! Enjoy the review...baby...
- xaiovlOG PART ONE i know, me and and my friend threw together something and sed SCREW BAD OPINIONS this was recorded when it was stil cold in detroit, we were at meijers (and we had lotsa fun that day)so yeah, the others will be out (will have the link to the next soon)
- Let's cheat The Firemen 01 - The past future that could have been... To test Fraps I play an old, sadly mostly unregarded gem from the SNES era. And sadly I have to turn to cheating by episode three, hence the title. :-) It's a good game and perhaps I will play it again without cheating. Maybe...
- Dawn Upshaw sings "Blessed Virgin's Expostulation" - LIVE! Henry Purcell's setting of Nahum Tate's "The Blessed Virgin's Expostulation" (When our Savior, at twelve years of age, had withdrawn himself) with soprano Dawn Upshaw and pianist Margo Garrett. From a 1990 recital. Link to my Dawn Upshaw playlist: "Tell me, some pitying angel, quickly say, Where does my soul's sweet darling [stray]1, In tiger's, or more cruel Herod's way? Ah! rather let his little footsteps press Unregarded through the wilderness, Where milder savages resort: The desert's safer than a tyrant's court. Why, fairest object of my love, Why dost thou from my longing eyes remove? Was it a waking dream that did foretell Thy wondrous birth? no vision from above? Where's Gabriel now that visited my cell? I call; he comes not; flatt'ring hopes, farewell. Me Judah's daughters once caress'd, Call'd me of mothers the most bless'd. Now (fatal change!) of mothers most distress'd. How shall my soul its motions guide? How shall I stem the various tide, Whilst faith and doubt my lab'ring soul divide? For whilst of thy dear sight beguil'd, I trust the God, but oh! I fear the child."
- xaiovlog PART 2 what i say, same day is pretty fast, huh? this is part two, and i will have the link to connect them together once i get part 3 out :D dont forget, if you thinks it's crap, we dont care :D
- Ana's 1st year Master's Recital (Part 1 of 5) ~ Ana Luisa Santo, soprano assisted by M. Sinsoulier, piano March 31, 2010 York University Department of Music from Harmonia Sacra: We Sing to Him Henry Purcell The Blessed Virgins Expostulation (1659-1695) Henry Purcell (1659 1695), who died at only 35 years of age, nevertheless managed to compose a great amount of remarkable music in that time. Research suggests that he started composing as young as nine or eleven years of age. Although he did write some instrumental pieces, it is his writing for the voice that he is famous for, and he is considered to be one of the finest composers to ever set the English language to music. In around 1680, he started expanding his techniques for writing vocal music, largely influenced by Venetian and Roman music brought to London by Italian immigrants. He is also regarded as the greatest composer of English opera. The Blessed Virgins Expostulation and We Sing to Him are both from a two-volume anthology of devotional songs titled Harmonia Sacra. We Sing to Him is a devotion to God, praising him through music and song. The Blessed Virgins Expostulation, (text by Nahum Tate), is a recount of the time Mary couldnt find Jesus after he had stayed behind to speak with the Elders, as a young boy. She is wild with despair, and remembers Herods killing of the innocents, fearing that the same fate has befallen her beloved child. She cries out for the angel Gabriel, hoping that he will come to help her, moving into ever more intense harmonies as ...
- Oathbreakers- The Archivist The Archivist Album: Oathbreakers Lyrics: Mercedes Lackey, Leslie Fish Vocals: Michael Longcor This album and more from this artist and others can be found at The Archivist I sit amid the dusty books The dust invades my very soul It coats my heart with weariness and chokes it with despair My life lies beached and withered on a lonely, bleak, uncharted shoal There are no kindred spirits here to understand, or care When I was young, how often I would feed my hungry mind with tales And sought the fellowship in books I did not find in kin For one does not seek friends when every overture to others fails So all the company I craved I built from dreams within Those dreams -- from all my books of lore I plucked the wonders one by one And waited for the day that I was certain was to come When some new hero would appear whose quest had only now begun With desperate need of lore and wisdom I alone could plumb And then, ah then, I'd ride away to join with legend and with song The trusted friend of heroes, figured in their words and deeds Until that day, among the books I'd dwell -- but I have dwelt too long And like the books I sit alone, a relic no one needs I grow to old, I grow too old, my aching bones have made me lame And if my futile dream came true, I could not live it now The time is past, long past, when I could ride the wings of fleeting fame The dream is dead beneath the dust, as 'neath the dust I bow So, un-regarded and alone I tend these fragments ...
- Novembrrrr Bikini Skydive with Skydive Supeior Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-eight million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they think jumping out of airplanes stark *** in the chill of winter is a good idea.
- Camille Skye: The Blessed Virgin's Expostulation by Purcell Camille Skye sings "The Blessed Virgin's Expostulation" by Henry Purcell, also known as "Tell Me, Some Pitying Angel," on her senior recital in December 2011, accompanied by Marc Sanders. See text below. Tell me, some Pitying Angel, tell quickly, quickly say, Where does my Soul's sweet Darling Stay? In Tyger's, or more cruel, Herod's way? Ah! rather let his little Footsteps press unregarded through the Wilderness, where milder Savages resort. The desert's safer than a Tyrant's Court. Why, fairest Object of my Love, why dost thou from my longing Eyes remove? Was it a Waking Dream that did foretell thy Wondrous Birth? No Vision from above? Where's Gabriel now that visited my cell? I call, I call: Gabriel! Gabriel! He comes not. Flatt'ring Hopes, farewell. Me Judah's Daughters once caress'd, Call'd me of Mothers the most bless'd. Now (fatal Change!) of Mothers most distress'd. How shall my Soul its Motions guide? How shall I stem the various tide, whilst Faith and Doubt my Lab'ring Soul divide? For whilst of thy dear Sight beguil'd, I trust the God, but oh! I fear the Child.
- Prophets - Conventions (Cover) Cover of Conventions by Prophets. These guys are very good friends of mine so if you dig the tunes check them out and like their page on facebook @PROPHETS
- Jordana Torrez - Tell Me, Some Pitying Angel Jordana Torrez (Soprano) performing her graduation recital at UTSA. "Tell me, some pitying angel": The Blessed Virgin's Expostulation; when our Savior (at twelve years of age) had withdrawn himself. by Hebry Purcell (1659-1695) Jordana Torrez, soprano Christiane Debus, piano & harpsichord Megan Swisher, cello. Lyrics: "Tell me, tell me some, some pitying angel, Tell quickly, quickly, quickly say, Where, where does my soul's sweet darling stray, In tiger's or more cruel, more cruel, cruel Herod's way? Ah, ah rather, rather let his little, little footsteps press Unregarded through the wilderness, Where milder, milder, where milder savages resort, The desert's safer, the desert's safer than a tyrant's court. Why, why, fairest object of my love, Why, why dost thou from my longing eyes remove? Was it, was it a waking dream that did foretell thy wondrous birth, Thy wondrous, wondrous birth? No vision, no, no vision from above? Where's Gabriel, where's Gabriel now that visited my cell? I call, I call, I call: Gabriel! Gabriel! He comes not. Flatt'ring, flatt'ring hopes, farewell flatt'ring hopes, farewell. Me Judah's daughters once caress'd, Call'd me of mothers the most, the most bless'd. Now fatal change, of mothers most distress'd. How, how shall my soul its motions guide? How, how shall I stem the various, various tide, Whilst faith and doubt my lab'ring soul divide? For whilst of thy dear, dear sight beguil'd, I trust the God, but oh! I fear, but oh! I fear the child."
- D - Seduction - Eminem Recovery Cover Remix This is my rendition of Eminem's song "Seduction" off his 2010 album, Recovery. Lyrics: I feel unstoppable I'm doing laps all around your tracks not using pylons or cones; A stadium, its like im doing donuts *** around let me leave a hole, right in your dome; ill go nuts Massacre wack rappers take their girlfriend to my home; a bonus She pays attention to the words trapped in my flow; you notice Why you got that look like youve been stacking the dough?; you bogus I'm focused. I don't have to zoom in close to see that you are clearly what you are; a sincerely unregarded try-hard If you think you're gonna be beating me, you got a feat to face And I ain't gonna wreck my Air Max 95's just to defeat disgraces She wants to *** with me. She says shes never ever been with an Asian She says I'm amazing, and shes ***in' sick of your trials and tribulations Everytime I step up to the spot and spit it quick your chick so quick to drop it; she knows Whatever you got just couldn't even *** with how my hip hoppin'; your flow So weak. You can watch me take off with her in the hot seat Use your binoculars, cause unlike you it isn't in my plan to peak. (Girls on the floor) Seduction when I tell em no one whose as good at what I do One moment she loves you, that ain't the truth Seduction when I tell em no one whose as good at what I do Next thing you know, shes been stolen from you
- The Subtlety of Idolatry . . Please visit: 180 ... We need to beware of the sin of idolatry. When a sinner creates a god in his mind, it opens the door to unrestrained sin. It is fashioned so as to not stir his conscience. His god is a god who has no moral dictates or threats of judgment. AW Tozer wrote, "God's justice stands forever against the sinner in utter severity. The vague and tenuous hope that God is too kind to punish the ungodly has become a deadly opiate for the consciences of millions. It hushes their fears and allows them to practice all pleasant forms of iniquity while death draws every day nearer and the command to repent goes unregarded. As responsible moral beings, we dare not so trifle with our eternal future. There goes another minute. Gone forever. Go share your faith while you still have time.
- The Big Bow Mystery (2 of 4) Subtitles available. The Big Bow Mystery by Israel Zangwill (1864-1926). Audio courtesy of LibriVox. Read by Adrian Praetzellis. Thank you to all the readers and everyone involved! CLICK HERE for MORE VIDEOS!
- Ramayana - 47 - Sita in the Ashoka Park PLAYLIST: TEXT: gita- AUDIO (Narration by Amal Bhakta dāsa): Purchase instant download at IMAGES j.mp To clearly read the captions, click "CC," "Other Settings" then select the "Segoe UI" font. You can download it here:
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy kinetic type Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-eight million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think kinetic type videos are a pretty neat idea.
- The Urethra Postcard Art of Gilbert & George - White Cube 14 Jan—19 Feb 2011 Mason's Yard - White Cube THE URETHRA POSTCARD ART of Gilbert & George. In 2009, nearly four decades after their first exhibition of POSTCARD ART, and twenty years since their last group of pictures to be made in the medium of postcards, Gilbert & George returned to the form to make the epic and dazzling group of 564 new pieces that comprise THE URETHRA POSTCARD PICTURES. This is the single largest group of art works made by Gilbert & George, and in turn comprises seven individual groups of new POSTCARD PICTURES. White Cube Mason's Yard will exhibit 155 of these works. The art of Gilbert & George has always described, with utmost clarity, poignancy and intensity, the unifying experiences of being alive in the modern world. The artists have addressed those subjects that are seldom considered within the language and focus of contemporary art and culture: that which is lowly, discarded, hidden, quotidian, awkward, confrontational, unfashionable, volatile, isolated or left un-regarded. THE URETHRA POSTCARD PICTURES reveal Gilbert & George at their most intent and artistically all seeing. These new pieces are united, compositionally, by their elements comprising "an angulated version of the sign of urethra". This shape - a continuous rectangle of cards, with a single card in its central space - mimics the ***ual symbol used by the one time theosophist CW Leadbetter (1853 - 1934) to accompany his signature, and as such proposes that this group of new art ...
- Edgar Allan Poe "Eulalie" Poem animation Heres a virtual movie of the great Edgar Allan Poe reading reading one of his lesser known but exquisite poems "Eulalie" Written in 1843 and was first published in 1845 in American Review: A Whig Journal and is about a man who overcomes his sadness by marrying the beautiful Eulalie. Edgar Allan Poe (January 19, 1809 -- October 7, 1849) was an American writer, poet, editor and literary critic, considered part of the American Romantic Movement. Best known for his tales of mystery and the macabre, Poe was one of the earliest American practitioners of the short story and is considered the inventor of the detective-fiction genre. He is further credited with contributing to the emerging genre of science fiction. He was the first well-known American writer to try to earn a living through writing alone, resulting in a financially difficult life and career Kind Regards Jim Clark All rights are reserved on this video recording copyright Jim Clark 2010 Eulalie............... I dwelt alone In a world of moan, And my soul was a stagnant tide, Till the fair and gentle Eulalie became my blushing bride- Till the yellow-haired young Eulalie became my smiling bride. Ah, less- less bright The stars of the night Than the eyes of the radiant girl! That the vapor can make With the moon-tints of purple and pearl, Can vie with the modest Eulalie's most unregarded curl- Can compare with the bright-eyed Eulalie's most humble and careless curl. Now Doubt- now Pain Come never again, For her soul ...
- So long, and thanks for all the fish "Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionalble end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxie lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-eight million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape decended life forms are so amazingly primitiv that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea ... and then, one thursday, nearly two thousand years after one man had been nailed to a tree for saying how great it would be to be nice to people for a change, a girl sitting on her own in a small cafe in Rickmansworth suddenly realized what it was that had been going wrong all this time, and she finally knew how the world could be made a good and happy place...(Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy) Meanwhile in the San Bernardino Tunnel there is me driving home being thankful for everything I was able to do the last weeks. I have been making nearly 5000 miles on alpine roads. I burned some 680 litres of fuel. I changed the route because of snowfall and got a sunburn the same day. I am carrying 88,4 gb of movies and pictures in the boot. I'm in charge of a new set of tyres and I have to say Thank you to DÖRTE, who has been staying at home managing the business, nursing the cat and doing her job and mine, too. Dear DÖRTE; I have an idea of "home" now and we will find it soon.Not to forget: Thank you MICHA who was lending me the equipment for shooting everything in spectacular high ...
- LA LEGENDE MUTINE Chanté par Mérouane LA LEGENDE MUTINE / THE REBELLIOUS LEGEND by Adel Soleïman Guémar Il est des légendes qui s'ennuient à mourir Lasses d'être lues par des gens si communs Eternelles victimes de leur propre chagrin Ils s'y terrent rêvant de ne plus en souffrir Mais tel l'oiseau rare prenant son envol La légende quitte en un jour méconnu Son monde de cristal embué toute nue Et s'élance saluer l'espoir-farandole C'est ainsi choisissant d'entre les humains Deux êtres esseulés au coeur innombrable Longtemps piétinés sous des pas misérables Elle jure de les aimer et de n'en faire qu'un Que leur vivre séparé soit un chant ailé Que les yeux indiscrets les montre du doigt Ils s'en vont côte à côte murmurant leur émoi L'on dirait qu'ils vécurent le monde oublié " Longtemps j'ai côtoyé les hommes-oripeaux En offrant des soleils jusque dans mes nuits Les fleurs frémissantes aux premières pluies Ont fait battre mes cils et flageller ma peau " J'ai dû fermer mon coeur aux passants belliqueux Qui frappaient à ma porte sans vraiment me voir Moi qui d'entre toutes sanglotait tous les soirs Les yeux dans les étoiles pour me sentir mieux " Combien de fois mère en lissant mes cheveux Me contait souriante l'avenir au soleil Qui venait se mirer dans mes boucles vermeilles Ecoutant pêle-mêle mes craintes et mes voeux " De mon cachot de toile luit un coin celeste Flambant de mille feux aux nuances étranges Est-ce la danse des astres, fête des archanges Ou est-ce enfin toi, ne t'en va pas ...
- LA LEGENDE MUTINE .wmv La légende mutine à tous ceux dont les rêves ont survécu aux harcèlements de la bêtise humaine. Il est des légendes qui s'ennuient à mourir Lasses d'être lues par des gens si communs Eternelles victimes de leur propre chagrin Ils s'y terrent rêvant de ne plus en souffrir Mais tel l'oiseau rare prenant son envol La légende quitte en un jour méconnu Son monde de cristal embué toute nue Et s'élance saluer l'espoir-farandole C'est ainsi choisissant d'entre les humains Deux êtres esseulés au coeur innombrable Longtemps piétinés sous des pas misérables Elle jure de les aimer et de n'en faire qu'un Que leur vivre séparé soit un chant ailé Que les yeux indiscrets les montre du doigt Ils s'en vont côte à côte murmurant leur émoi L'on dirait qu'ils vécurent le monde oublié " Longtemps j'ai côtoyé les hommes-oripeaux En offrant des soleils jusque dans mes nuits Les fleurs frémissantes aux premieres pluies Ont fait battre mes cils et flageller ma peau " J'ai du fermer mon coeur aux passants belliqueux Qui frappaient à ma porte sans vraiment me voir Moi qui d'entre toutes sanglotait tous les soirs Les yeux dans les étoiles pour me sentir mieux " Combien de fois mère en lissant mes cheveux Me contait souriante l'avenir au soleil Qui venait se mirer dans mes boucles vermeilles Ecoutant pêle-mêle mes craintes et mes voeux " De mon cachot de toile luit un coin celeste Flambant de mille feux aux nuances étranges Est-ce la danse des astres, fête des archanges Ou est-ce enfin toi, ne t'en va ...
- Phileuss J. Picklepuss :3 Here ye here ye! I bringith to you the fantabulistic Karina! Playing only a few of her specialties while doing random and unregarded acts while playing oO so yah enjoy. Hi Kyler :D
- Blind Possessed Choirboys...What the Effing Crap? Yo! thanks for watching my shizznit. Here's the link to my latest contest vid: And here's the all-important mandatory link to dascottjr and his totally rad literal music video of Bonnie Tyler's 1983 pop hit "Total Eclipse of the Heart". Check it out, it the best!!!!!!!! Sorry this wasn't more personalized, but I'm sending this to, like, 70 channels and I can't do a special vid for each one. Well I could, but I won't. Big thanks to Jackie D. for helping my drunk ass make this vid. Jake's at Clark and Wellington in Chicago rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, wouldn't it be awesome if Bonnie Tyler sang this version live? Hey, does anybody know how to post an extra-long video without being a "promoted" channel! Inquiring minds wanna know! Far across the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at roughly ninety-eight million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet whose ape-descended lifeforms are so amazingly primitive, they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea.
- 50 Deathcore Bands In 15 Minutes You like Deathcore? Find some bands you might like and that you didn't know yet! PS: One pic in the video went terribly wrong. Never just copy-and-paste google pictures, that pop up on a keyword unregarded. Whoever can spot it may win a free subscription to my channel! B)
- Prophets - Conventions (ft. Brendan Murphy) Lyrics: I've always been, nothing more i drive myself Throughout endevors without, accomplishment. We never see the end We all drown We all have the gift of deliverance But i've always done, what i feel In this world of catastrophe No one will ever realize What they stand for, has no meaning at all And i will strive to find out, what it is that keeps us coming back for more and i will strive to find out what it is Dont even try Weak are these eyes Im tired, Oh Tired Dont even try Its only a matter of time Until my faith (what i believe in) Comes back and saves me from being swallowed whole Dont even try Weak are these eyes Im tired, Oh Tired Dont even try If these were my last words, i would live forever But running in Circles is what we do best, un-regarded (Running)
twitter about unregarded
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about unregarded
“Canon Canonet QL17 - an unregarded cl Log Out | Topics | Search If you're interested in a lightweight rangefinder camera, at a good price, this is the”
— The Classic Camera Repair Forum: Canon Canonet QL17 - an,
“Frank she saw him off without a portion of mankind to be arrogant, deficient as to make Could you be all unknown, unregarded by the strength of honest industry: they were”
— adoption 07833 - ooVoo Forums,
“Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun”
— new (I think) game format,
“in search of understanding. Home " Blog " Entry. About Archives Tools Links Footnotes " Galaxies, wheeling and turning while earths are born and die, apparently unregarded”
— Wonder - Barefoot in the wilderness,
“Another is the group of previously unregarded heroes who save the day; another, less Sifry over at the Personal Democracy Forum are proposing the creation of a government”
“EMBROIDERY NOW - THE BLOG. Our next outing is on 15 May when Helen McCook will be telling This ancient technique seems a bit unregarded nowadays. Is it because black is seen”
— embroiderynow blog,
“It is hard to remember how unregarded Main Street had been for so long when we now enjoy our "spontaneous social medium," as I wrote about in a previous installment of this blog”
— Free Times: Arts Beat Blog, free-
“Well, I notice that my blog is sliding slowly and quietly into the unregarded backwater doldrums of the internet. And that's fine. I won't publish my email in this blog post, so bots will have a slightly harder time when it comes to”
— " Blog Archive " On the nature of blogging,
“A website for runners of every ability, from Runner's World, the UK's biggest running magazine. Packed with practical and informative pages, it hopes that a few more threads will knock his poor unanswered, unregarded message off the forum and he can get on with his life, a sadder, wiser man”
— "has anyone replied to your thread daddy?" - Runner's World,
“How do i contact google to acquire an IP address of a GMail user, who is harassing one of our Employees? The above employee has been receiving unregarded email from a GMail user. The above user has laid a complaint”
— How do i contact google to acquire an IP address of a GMail,