- "Best Worst Movie" celebrates the awesome wretchedness of "Troll 2" and the superfans who (unironically) love it. — “"Best Worst Movie": The cult of the truly bad film - Our”,
- A Ford Pinto Being Driven Unironically on the Streets of San Francisco. Never thought I'd see it but, yesterday, this aging Ford Pinto Runabout was being driven on the streets of San Francisco in a non-ironic fashion - as if it were a normal car! Only In San Francisco. — “A Ford Pinto Being Driven Unironically on the Streets of San”,
- Nationals Unironically Predicted to Have a Winning Season. Photo by Fredo Alvarez. Are you a nerd? Do you really like baseball? Have you often considered that a life completely controlled by robot simulators might actually be preferable to all this "free will" jazz you hear so much about?. — “Nationals Unironically Predicted to Have a Winning Season - DCist”,
- Yes, former frat boy, you drank and partied like it was 1999, unironically, when it really was 1999, and you got, like, so wasted. But you have nothing on Vidmantas Sungaila, 41, of Lithuania, in terms of your ability to hold your liquor or even. — “Lithuanian Dude Drinks, Drives, Enters Urban Legend - The Car”,
- Probably the most surreal aspect of last night's mayoral debate on seniors' issues was that the candidates' images were projected above them as they John Tory unironically tells mayoral candidates to be bold. Wizard of blahs: John Tory addresses the backs of the heads of the major mayoral. — “John Tory unironically tells mayoral candidates to be bold”,
- An unnamed Conservative considers Stephen Harper's modus operandi. "He's not going to try to wag the dog and create fake issues to deflect attention," said one Unironically reported assessment of the day. — “Macleans.ca " Blog Archive Unironically reported assessment”, www2.macleans.ca
- Williamsburg's Beauty Pageant Unironically Turns Ugly. Remember the Mr. & Miss Williamsburg Pageant? Well, it happened, and one contestant reports back that the winner was victorious by drinking a PBR and simultaneously taking her panties off from under an American Apparel romper. — “Williamsburg's Beauty Pageant Unironically Turns Ugly - Gothamist”,
- HuffingtonPost's Fast News Page "Because nerds like us are allowed to be unironically enthusiastic about stuff Nerds are allowed to love. — “Because nerds like us are allowed to be unironically”,
- West wears out his caps lock key once more, blogging thanks about his steady stream of artist and album of the year honors, while refusing to acknowledge the irony of his joint award Kanye Unironically Excited About Sharing Year-End Honors With Taylor Swift. — “Kanye Unironically Excited About Sharing Year-End Honors With”,
- I made one, id like to follow u bros and would like it if u followed me 2 im not obnoxious with my updates or anything ill pm you from this thread How many of you unironically use tumblr. — “How many of you unironically use tumblr - Newship”,
- What James Smith is unironically listening to right now: an occasional series What James Smith is unironically listening to right now: an occasional series. — “What James Smith is unironically listening to right now: an”,
- Rules are rules, says Tiger. 1 Response to "Unironically" Feed for Recent Posts. Unironically. 825. Disturbing. Appearances. Note. Tags. aging anger beauty bird. — “Unironically " Mouthfeel”,
- Matthew McConaughey Unironically Names Baby After Biblical Figure But it's OK – Matthew McConaughey isn't like all these other ridiculous celebrities with their weird predilictions for nutty baby names. — “Matthew McConaughey Unironically Names Baby After Biblical”,
- West wears out his caps lock key once more, blogging thanks about his steady stream of artist and album of the year kudos Kanye Unironically Excited About Sharing Year-End Honors With Taylor Swift. — “Kanye Unironically Excited About Sharing Year-End Honors With”,
- There is no textbook for the art of the rock video. Few successful artists have made it through their careers. — “Unironically Crazy For You - Kansas City Music - Wayward Blog”,
- Ever since the electric guitar has existed, so has the desire to play it as fast as humanly possible. While shredding seemed to have reached its pinnacle in the '80s, in recent years bands like Avenged Sevenfold and Dragonforce have unironically. — “8 of the World's Fastest Shredders”,
- Mad Men's Portrayal of ***ism Seeps Unironically into its Commercial Breaks. Social Commentary post by Kelsey Wallace, August 31, 2009 - 3:38pm; tagged Clorox, commercials, Direct TV, feminism, Lipitor, Mad Men, offensive commercials, ***ism, television, Viagra. — “Mad Men's Portrayal of ***ism Seeps Unironically into its”, ***
- We've seen the return of so many 80s trends in recent years—leggings, scrunchies and pigtails anyone?—but along with really big hair, there's another twenty year-old trend that looks like it might be staging a major comeback. Beauty DO or DON'T: Side Ponytails (Worn Unironically). — “Beauty DO or DON'T: Side Ponytails (Worn Unironically): Girls”,
- unironically. a place to dump some thoughts and finds together. When we two parted "In In silence I grieve, That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive. If I should meet. — “a place to dump some thoughts and finds together”, unironically.me
- Good evening, and welcome to Sixties Night on Canadian Idol During which Ben Mulroney will (unironically) wear a white v-neck t-shirt under a beige suit. — “Canadian Idol Season 6: Top 20 Performances Pt. 1”,
- The two-faced and famous have something new to worry about. 15 Responses to "Candy Spelling Unironically Blogs About Wanting Privacy". — “Candy Spelling Unironically Blogs About Wanting Privacy at”,
- unironically. a place to dump some thoughts and finds together. Justine IV "In love they give out nothing of themselves, having no self to give, but enclose themselves around you in an agonized reflection — an agony of unexpressed yearning. — “a place to dump some thoughts and finds together”,
- GOP Rep. Lamborn unironically laments lack of civility at town hall. By John Tomasic 10/20/09 10:13 AM. U.S. Rep. Doug Lamborn, R-Colorado Springs, didn't join the six other members of the Colorado delegation at a health care town hall on Saturday in Aurora. — “GOP Rep. Lamborn unironically laments lack of civility at”,
related images for unironically
- As per Sony Online Entertainment s word the free to play MMO unironically named
- Erik Henriksen on Fri Jun 26 2009 at 4 36 PM I d like to take this opportunity to point out that I genuinely unironically love Michael Bay Dude s a pretty easy target and he no doubt deserves all of the ridicule that hipper than thou
- PR Nightmares 2 50 Cent Blood on the Sand Posted by Chris Ward at 1 52 PM Jul 08 2008 Is it possible to love laugh at a game as much as I love laugh at 50 Cent Blood on the Sand which unironically drops this Fall Since Kotaku ran the newest
- Ladies and gentlemen may I present the worst Halloween costume ever created It is unironically titled Down for the Count If you can find a worse way to spend $80 then you must work for the government
- On Saturday in Florida PFLAG staged a small protest outside of an ex gay seminar being held by a group called completely unironically Love Won Out which is naturally funded by fundie
- <i>2 7< i> Soundrecording 0 32 and Baryta print on dibond 60cm by 60cm Non mais bon c est ça que je voudrais mettons que je voudrais sincèrement simplement je voudrais simplement sincèrement formidablement eh vachement c est un de mes rares désirs non ironiques je voudrais simplement sans ironie être fringant et formidable Nee goed dat wil ik laat ik zo zeggen ik wil ook gewoon oprecht heel gaaf euh heel graag ik wil gewoon oprecht dat is één van mijn weinige onironische verlangens ik wil gewoon onironisch gaaf en knap zijn I just want to hippily uh happily in all honesty I just want that is one of my few unironic longings I just want to be unironically hip and handsome <a href= http www ericschrijver nl pourenfinir fringantetformidable rel= nofollow >www ericschrijver nl pourenfinir fringantetformidable< a>
- These women sell lottery tickets by the roadside I really unironically like how they mix bright colors and patterns
- your EKE which by the way I used in conversation yesterday completely unironically as my wife said you ve really got to have ELAN to be able to use EKE and get away with it indeed So you ve got all those But they don t matter today because ADIT 16A Miner s entry is in the house I miss this answer so much Back in the old old old days i e the Maleska era ADIT
- We still listen to the Cure unironically usually on rainy days and we salute Robert Smith s commitment to the my tangled hair and smeary androgynous makeup function as symbols of inner
- an N and so on Student Michael Schaffer wouldn t stand for this bigotry and decided to do something about it To raise awareness of the issue of racism on our campus Schaffer collected photographs of some of the vile slurs and slanders and made a poster To this he added a statement against the racist graffit words that he unironically calls a testament to the fears of an
- with John Wayne plain spokenness and vigor Australia evokes an echo of our own frontier which is why Australia is the only place you can unironically still shoot a Western Finish reading
- Sergeant York is truly a film from another time infused with values and ideas that seem today entirely alien at least as portrayed unironically in a modern movie earnest religious
- it s like Brooklyn except the people are nice They should give us a little more credit The big difference if one must note is that in Chicago people wear sweat pants unironically Call of the wild
- the first time she unironically presented me with the option of dyeing all my gray hairs which are now much too plentiful for her to seek and destroy individually Yep getting old sucks It s that time of the year again The evil fruit flies are back No it doesn t have to do with any unhygienic behaviours on my part I swear it s my messy neighbours who attract the damn
- discourages users from uploading child ***ography It s good to know that a site that hosts Dirty C nt Donkey vs *** and Suicide Can Be Fun draws that moral line somewhere The Newgrounds Submission Form So when it came to uploading Two By Two to Newgrounds i didn t expect much love for a light puzzle game that kicks off unironically with a Bible
- disclosure I didn t track down the set but rather was very politely invited to visit an opportunity I immediately pounced upon like Sweet Dee on a crack rock see Season 2 episode 3 Moving on it was an unironically sunny day in Los Angeles when I showed up to visit the set on a very special day indeed The episode I was there to witness is unlike any other in the Sunny
related videos for unironically
- Sarah Says It's Not A Phase This topic is absolutely fascinating to me, and I would love to have further discussion, so comments/video responses with your thoughts would be awesome.
- High Roller at the County Fair Corey and I on some ridiculous death trap at the Westmoreland County Fair, 2008. ***ty quality - Corey took this with his camera. My favorite part is how I (completely un-ironically) act like one of those ***s who have never been in front of a camera before and have to either flip the bird or stick out their tongue. Good job, Erin. You're a winner tonight.
- Jay Sean - Down ft. Lil Wayne Music video by Jay Sean performing Down. (C) 2009 Cash Money Records Inc.
- Kat Williams, Master of Comedic Timing Sublime moment. Truly and un-ironically. Buy "Internet Dating" from Amazon here:
- Vaguely Hostile literally own the Lich King...Unironically. Lich King gets owned by Vaguely Hostile. Group: Imagirlirl - Prot Pally Secretsnlies - Prot Warrior Jazzyfizzle - Resto Shammy Eudoksia - Survival Hunter Astarii - Elemental Shammy Evilerdude - Demo Lock Powerarmour - Unholy DK Pizzacat - Resto Druid Shapelcorby - Combat Rogue Dosser - Disc Priest and to a lesser extent Formalshorts. Song: Ghost Love Score Artist: Nightwish
- Jens Lekman - You Can Call Me Al (Paul Simon) Jens Lekman - 11/13/2007 Granada Theater - Dallas, TX
- Let's Watch Mega Man (Part 1/3) There was a time when I watched this unironically.
- Kouryuusen Block B Round 1 Game 7 てゐ＠(Youmu) vs Agares(Sakuya) tewi@ Youmu vs Agares Sakuya I really like this Youmu, he uses clones unironically, I wonder what he dropped at 0:50. At 0:57 nice rejump aerial string. 5th ranked Youmu vs 5th ranked Sakuya
- Vanty Drives a Car Also I put in some ironically bad music because youtube is unironically bad. MAN I LOVE THE WORD IRONIC. I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT IT MEANS.
- Garen: Gestalt - MALZAHAR IS THE SHADOWLORD save YOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Irelia is Kaine, btw AD Garen owns unironically
- Freezepop Less talk more rokk lyrics 1:20 to skip the instrumental in the beginning of the song Freeze pop Less talk more rokk lyrics comment rate subscribe i don't own the song it goes to its owner the basement scene is dark and dusty the musty smell of stale air the cobwebs dangle overhead people stumble down the stairs lets get this party started yo the band are in the corner of the floor their songs are pretty bad~ass were dancing like we never danced before the music is loud the kids are so young all over the world hey wanna have fun the music is so loud it traps all the talk all over the world just give us more rokk the music is loud the night is so young all over the world we wanna have fun the music gets louder please dont call the cops all over the world we just wanna rock the kitchen scene is damp and sticky they're lined up of the keg of PBR were yelling conversations thru the floor you hear keyboards and guitars im getting linda antsy i just came here to get some air this isnt were the music's at i guess im back down there the music is loud the kids are so young all over the world hey wanna have fun the music is so loud it traps all the talk all over the world just give us more rokk the music is loud the night is so young all over the world we wanna have fun the music gets louder please dont call the cops all over the world we just wanna rock the basement scene is hot and sweaty bodies packed form wall to wall the band are tearin thru their set the encore is the best of all lets keep this party ...
- Doom II: Delightful Level 1 UV max in 5:03 WAD Title: Delightful Level 1 Filename: DLTFUL1.WAD Level(s): MAP01 Author: Various Year: 1994 URL: Demo Category: UV max (100% Kills and Secrets; "Ultra-Violence" skill) Time: 5:03 Player: Eric "The Green Herring" Baker Recorded With: Doom2.exe v1.9 Recorded On: May 30, 2010 Video Recorded With: DOSBox 0.73 Demo Download: Following Deadline, this was my next target in my levels/idgames/doom/ campaign. It would seem Ty Halderman was a bit tired when he processed this WAD, as this is very clearly for Doom II, not (Ultimate) Doom. Oh, well, it's technically for a Doom game, so why not? The author states that he found the early levels of Doom II too easy, and so he created his own entry into the game. I hate to break this to you, JC, but if /this/ were the first level of Doom II, people would've abandoned it in a heartbeat. Like it or not, there are very few people willing to tolerate endless corridors with little to no height variation. (Sorry, but the occasional long drop and elevator ride does /not/ count.) The level also features several different themes with no cohesion, compounded by the fact that like many bad Doom II levels, JC used Wolfenstein SS in a Doom setting unironically. And despite what the text file implies, this level is really, really easy. In fact, the only difficulty in this level is maintaining the patience to get through this level to the end. The author may call it "Delightful," but this level is anything but. Skip ...
- the pinker tones at el mocambo. feat. white guys dancing unironically.
- The MDT - We Are The Guards (Remix) Track 22 on The Red Disc With Caleb Balk, Zach (It might've been Zack) and Derrick York, and this guy who unironically wore trucker hats until it was cool to wear them ironically, which he also did.
- Castlevania IV @ 143% speed - Moarte şi Dracula. (12/12) Wherein Simon very unironically kills Death, braves the dangers of an invisible staircase and shows off his pert, muscular buttocks. Check out the whole thing here:
- Charles Bronson Kills Hipsters Charles Bronson's best movie you probably never heard of. Created by Jason A Messina copyright jmsalad - 2010
- Hatemail - Dear Brian Beth Richards reads an actual letter sent to a friend by a previous employer. (NOTE: United General is a pseudonym for an equally nondescript corporate name, and thus bears no resemblance to any companies that may be utilizing it unironically.) TheHatemail project works like this: 1) Somebody sends us their hatemail. 2) An actor gives us their dramatic interpretation. 3) A musician underscores the interpretation. 4) A visual artist/filmmaker makes a video to go with the underscored interpretation. 5) The world watches in amazement. We're always in need of more hatemail...visit and send us your own!
- Let's Watch Mega Man (Part 2/3) There was a time when I watched this unironically.
- Freezepop: less talk more rokk One of the best (and nice) songs featured in guitar hero. Freezepop: Less talk more rock. Text under here The basement scene is dark and dusty The musty smell of stale air Cobwebs dangle overhead People stumble down the stairs Lets get this party started, yo The band are in the corner of the floor Their songs are pretty kick-ass We're dancing like we've never danced before The music is loud The kids are so young All over the world They want to have fun The music is so loud It drowns out the talk All over the world Just give us more rock The music is loud The night is so young All over the world We want to have fun The music gets louder Please dont call the cops All over the world We just want to rock The kitchen scene is damp and sticky They're lined up at the keg of PBR We're yelling conversations Through the floor you hear the keyboards and guitar Im getting kind of antsy I just came up here to get some air This isnt where the musics at I guess Im going back down there The music is loud The kids are so young All over the world They want to have fun The music is so loud It drowns out the talk All over the world Just give us more rock The music is loud The night is so young All over the world We want to have fun The music gets louder Please dont call the cops All over the world We just want to rock The basement scene is hot and sweaty Bodies packed from wall to wall The band are tearing thru their set The encore is the best of all Lets keep this party going, yo Weve got ...
- Shearing "Sheeple" John "LowGenius" Henry explains why anyone who uses this word...is one. Every time you see this stupid word being used un-ironically, link this video.
- Right-wing spoof of New Yorker cover (Obama terrorist) shows John and Cindy Mccain A spoof of the New Yorker cover of Barack and Michelle Obama as terrorists (By David Horsey). This cartoon shows what would happen if a right wing magazine like the National Review did a similar themed cover of John and Cindy Mccain. In the cartoon, Mccain is a drooling old fool in a wheelchair who is mumbling "bomb bomb bomb Iran" and his wife is popping a bunch of pills (she actually did have a prescription medication drug addiction). In the fireplace, instead of an American flag burning, the constitution is burning. Instead of a portrait of Osama bin Laden, there is a portrait of a Dick Cheney. ---------- Illustration by David Horsey Seattle Post Intelligencer The thing that seems strange to me is that every time someone tries to do a McCain parody of the now-infamous New Yorker cover, they end up denying the intention and context of the satire that they are parodying. There is essentially nothing in this image that is not an exaggeration, or just a representation, of things that are true about John McCain: he is old, his wife once had a problem with prescription drugs, he is closely aligned with George Bush and he does support policies that violate the Constitution. As a caricature, it works quite well. As a parody of an image that is supposed to be mocking absurd claims about the Obamas, it completely fails...The more of these parodies people produce, the more literally audiences may take the New Yorker image. For all of the people who dismiss ...
- BABY BABY BABY OH don't take this seriously, i'm better at both playing ukulele and singing but this is just for my friends. and what i said at the beginning is sad but true so come at me the reason i messed up the lyrics is because this is from memory which is frankly concerning omg why is the audio so out of sync :(
- How to Deal With a Racist Caricature of a Gaijin I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this one. Here's a video that I improvised. It started as a simple dub of the big black American guy's voice so that he'd actually sound... you know, American, but then I got a bit carried away... See you in two weeks! PS Any and all unironically racist comments and debates about racism will be deleted. You have been warned.
- It's THURSDAY! In which gamgeeification just vlogs to vlog.
- Welcome to LF Welcome to LF. Here at LF we 'ironically' call for violent revolution and the murder of American Soldiers with a capital 'S' from the comfort of our parents' basements. We are literally children, literally. In fact, we are such children that an OP containing a pseudo-acadmeic post-feminist ***ysis of the latest Lady Gaga video will get you almost twenty pages of replies. Here at LF, we see a theoretical socio-politico significance in practically everything that exists on this gay earth. Meanwhile, a concise yet informative OP that attempts to initiate a decent discussion of the great sociologist Zygmunt Bauman will get only seven replies before quickly falling off the first page. Here at LF, we don't see much value in stuff that actually matters IRL. We would much rather start megathreads about cum, anime, and--if you're lucky--Stalin and Maoism Third Worldism. You see, here at LF, we think that anything short of Stalinist purges or Islamist take-over is for liberal pansies who are just as bad--if not worse--than Hitler. Sounds to me like this LF place is for people who either care about the wrong things or have totally impractical extremist solutions to modern-day global problems. See, that's exactly what I was getting at. Just kidding. I could care less about your dumb FYAD-lite subforum. Welp. I guess that's that. Delete LF. I mean that unironically--without any doubt that this is what's best for the people who post there, and the world at large.
- Less Talk More Rock w/Lyrics + Download Just an awesome song that i got addicted too. Hope you like it :) beemp3.com the basement scene is dark and dusty the musty smell of stale air cobwebs dangle overhead people stumble down the stairs let's get this party started, yo the band are in the corner of the floor their songs are pretty kick-ass we're dancing like we've never danced before the music is loud the kids are so young all over the world they wanna have fun the music is so loud it drowns out the talk all over the world just give us more rokk the music is loud the night is so young all over the world we wanna have fun the music gets louder please don't call the cops all over the world we just wanna rokk the kitchen scene is damp and sticky they're lined up at the keg of PBR we're yelling conversations thru the floor you hear the keyboards and guitar I'm getting kind of antsy I just came up here to get some air This isn't where the music's at I guess I'm going back down there the music is loud the kids are so young all over the world they wanna have fun the music is so loud it drowns out the talk all over the world  just give us more rokk the music is loud the night is so young all over the world we wanna have fun the music gets louder please don't call the cops all over the world we just wanna rokk the basement scene is hot and sweaty bodies packed from wall to wall the band are tearing thru their set the encore is the best of all let's keep this party going, yo we've got nowhere else to be someone yells ...
- Ray Stevens - God Save Arizona Buy or download the single: bit.ly Ray's New Song about the problem on our Southwestern borders. Sign up for the email list at and get a free download!
- Whatcha Gonna Queue? Episode 24 - Big Apple, Big Movies Like all film fans, Jim and Alex were saddened to hear of the death of legendary filmmaker Sidney Lumet. However, living and working in the city that never sleeps, they were also inspired by the metropolis that inspired him. The city that brought us Martin Scorsese, Woody Allen, Spike Lee and the Tribeca Film Festival, which kicks off tomorrow, is the highlight of this week's episode along with some other movies that are worthy of news you should start spreading. - Alex falls in love (punch-drunk kind) with his Instant Karma recommendation of PT Anderson's Punch-Drunk Love, which expires May 24 - Jim takes the scary scenic root with the faux documentary horror film of another Anderson, Australia's Joel, in Lake Mungo. We want you be a part of For Your Consideration, with these recommendations that never sleep: - Alex un-ironically recommends ***age Mutant Ninja Turtles, which is much darker than you might remember - Jim honors the late Lumet with Dog Day Afternoon
- Less Talk More Rokk 5 stars expert gh3 Lyrics: The basement scene is dark and dusty The musty smell of stale air Cobwebs dangle overhead People stumble down the stairs Lets get this party started, yo The band are in the corner of the floor Their songs are pretty kick-ass We're dancing like we've never danced before The music is loud The kids are so young All over the world They wanna have fun The music is so loud It drowns out the talk All over the world Just give us more rokk The music is loud The night is so young All over the world We wanna have fun The music gets louder Please dont call the cops All over the world We just wanna rokk! The kitchen scene is damp and sticky They're lined up at the keg of PBR We're yelling conversations Through the floor you hear the keyboards and guitar Im getting kind of antsy I just came up here to get some air This isnt where the musics at I guess Im going back down there The music is loud The kids are so young All over the world They wanna have fun The music is so loud It drowns out the talk All over the world Just give us more rokk The music is loud The night is so young All over the world We wanna have fun The music gets louder Please dont call the cops All over the world We just wanna rokk! The basement scene is hot and sweaty Bodies packed from wall to wall The band are tearing through their set The encore is the best of all Lets keep this party going, yo Weve got nowhere else to be Someone yells, "Less talk more rokk!" Mostly unironically The music is loud The kids ...
- Unironically Enthusiastic: A Drunk!Bobby Production I really do love Cameron's Videos. ___________________________________ I'm posting blog posts everyday now: ___________________________________ My VYou Account (VYou is like a video version of FormSpring) http ___________________________________ Find me on Twitter: ___________________________________ More YouTube Channels that involve my Beardly face: ___________________________________ The Beard of Power has a Facebook: ___________________________________ Intro is a clip from Adrian Holovaty
- Super Mario Moto, Part 2 - Informative Lecture, 'In Defense of Speed' THIS HIGH-BROW VIDEO IS ONLY FOR THOSE WITH IMPROBABLY LARGE BRAINS. ALL OTHERS PLEASE LEAVE NOW. In a world riddled with people that unironically call themselves "lack of speed demons," it can be hard to recall how important speed can be for basic human action. No matter how much you think you know about speed, I highly suggest staying to the end. You might learn something.
- (4CHANS GREATIST HITS) akane and caps have breakfast together.exe (IN HD) where the *** is my god damn top rep posters kalkin you piece of ***
- Less Talk More Rokk - Drums FC Someone yells less talk more rokk mostly unironically The music is loud The kids are so young All over the world They wanna have fun The music is so loud It drowns out the talk All over the world Just give us more rokk The music is loud The night is so young All over the world We wanna have fun The music gets louder Please dont call the cops All over the world We just wanna rokk
- See a movie with Freddie! (Season of the Witch) Once again, Nicholas Cage has gifted the world with yet another cinematic masterwork. I happen to unironically love Nick Cage movies, and I wanted to share the joy of his insanity with you all by having a group viewing of Season of the Witch, which comes out everywhere on Friday, January 7th. Then, on Sunday, January 9th, we'll have a group live chat to talk about the flick, as well as YouTube and anything else you guys want to discuss. Of course, you don't HAVE to see the movie to join us in the live chat, but I'm definitely going to be talking about it. Follow me on Twitter to know when and where we're doing the chat - probably on and probably on Sunday evening, Pacific Time. Here's the trailer without my lol commentary and Ron Perlman triple headbutting dudes: Not enough Cage for you? STILL not enough Cage? Also the fact that they DIDN'T do a triple take of Perlman's headbutt in the real trailer means they should be hiring me to cut trailers.
- Hipsters in Space - Fashion Edition: SuperNews! The continuing saga of a group of hipsters traveling through space, judging the world they left behind. VIEW more SuperNews! clips & SUBSCRIBE to the YouTube Playlist here...
- Whatcha Gonna Queue? Episode 16 - Where Is the Love? Happy day after Valentine's Day! How is everyone holding up? Not so good? Well, we've got the best cure for you - movies! For all you dudes and ladies who wish to put behind you the memories of last night's burnt dinner, mixed up restaurant reservations or 24 hours spent in prison, Whatcha Gonna Queue may be just what the doctor/parole officer ordered! Wondering where the love went? So are we, as we use this episode to recommend some titles that aren't as loved as they should be. - Alex recommends the criminally underwatched FX comedy series "Louie" in Instant Karma - Jim recommends "My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done" directed by Werner Herzog, who people either love or love to hate In For Your Consideration, Jim and Alex get to the heart of the matter (see what I did there?) by asking, "where is the love for these films?" - Alex delves into the mind of the oft-hated M. Night Shyamalan with "The Village" - Jim defends one of the most hated films of the last 20 years by recommending - un-ironically - "Waterworld" starring Kevin Costner. Be sure to tune in next week for our very special Oscar-themed show where we'll be recommending some of our favorite Best Picture winners from the last 82 years.
- also pete wentz we love ryan ross unironically
- Babe Ruth gets DTs in "The Babe Roy Saga" lost silent epic - (PROGRAM 2) Babe Ruth was a minor matinee idol throughout most of the 20s, culminating in his infamous lost "Doctor Deathly" cycle of Edgar Wallace lite ripoffs for Pickwick International Picturizations. What does survive is a few reels from 1922's "The Babe Roy Saga," where Babe Ruth is unironically cast (it hadn't been invented yet) as his own idol, baseball legend and namesake "Babe" Roy, born Gregory "Gerund" Groy on an uncertain date. Little in fact is on file about "Babe" Roy, so the filmmakers had considerable liberty with the source material. Its not like anybody in the audience was an expert on "Babe" Roy, they came to see the NEW Babe on the block, and came they did. (PROGRAM 2 Material - words and edit by Andre Perkowski - piano music improvised by Kristin Palker)
- Reb Beach Guitar Solo 2 From Winger Live In Tokyo, 1991.
- Vampire Weekend performing "California English" Vampire Weekend made a huge splash with their debut and are back with more of their Afro-pop inspired music. They added a special touch for this live session a string and horn section. Hear songs from their highly anticipated sophomore release, Contra, when they return to Morning Becomes Eclectic.
- "Scotty Doesn't Know" featured in Jerusalem dancehall. In an amazing example of life imitating art, we heard the song "Scotty Doesn't Know" playing unironically in a dancehall in Israel.
- Christopher Hitchens Pew Research Center Forum Brothers Christopher and Peter Hitchens squared off in a debate over whether civilization can survive without God. Christopher, the older of the two, is a renowned atheist thinker and author. Peter, the lesser known of the two, is a practicing Christian and also a well-regarded author. Christopher Hitchens is going through a very public battle with cancer, a subject that came up often during the debate. Michael Cromartie from the Ethics and Public Policy Center, moderated the debate and mentioned Christopher, who lives in the District of Columbia, was attending in between doctor appointments. Peter Hitchens had flown in from England specifically for the lunchtime debate. He argued civilization could survive without God and in many cases is surviving without God. "There used to be a word which could be used unironically," he said. "People meant what they said when they said the word Christendom. There was a Christian world. Partly evolved, partly carved out by the sword, partly defended by the sword, giving way and expanding at times. But it was a meaningful name for a community of belief and value that endured for many, many centuries. It had many splendors to its name, but it's all gone now." Hitchens said that today, in "huge parts of what we might call the industrialized modern world, tens of millions of people live in a post-religious society. It's hard to argue that they lead conspicuously less civilized lives than their predecessor generations." He added, "I don't ...
twitter about unironically
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about unironically
“I can't keep spending my time swatting at gnats like Brendan Nyhan, who apparently unironically carries an endorsement from Wonkette atop his blog as if he's proud of it, but I am happy to explicate further on Finally, the Public Editor blog makes the obvious in response to Sullivan, here, and”
— Radio Nowhere | Media Matters for America,
“From the Department of State's eJournal USA, a special issue on 21st-century agriculture. The cult of the truly bad film: "Best Worst Movie" celebrates the awesome wretchedness of Troll 2 and the superfans who (unironically) love”
— when ideas have *** - / omnivore,
“The Largest Selection of Liberal-baiting Merchandise on the Net! Said Unironically, I Think. By Jeremy Lott on 5.4.08 @ 1:38AM "That *** set me up"”
— The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Said Unironically, I Think,
“blog. archives. batc main " Bumper Stickers Reading "At 17 MPG, This Hired Car Caused 9/11′′ Are Being Printed As We Speak. The World Is Tense . . . And There Is Much Hey Hipsters, Ed Levine — Unironically! — Will Show You What's Real. Ed Levine is becoming a big pain in the”
— Bridge and Tunnel Club Blog " Blog Archive " Hey Hipsters, Ed,
“If you've lost your phone, if your backup has become too corrupt to use after a factory masathehana you were unironically at a $3 theatre. You practically ARE Mexican because of”
— matthew andersen,
“A Ford Pinto Being Driven Unironically on the Streets of San Francisco Skate MAX Shop Blog" Blog Archive " Conflict Betwixt Skaters and Skateboarders in Golden”
— A Ford Pinto Being Driven Unironically on the Streets of San,
“I am especially put off by Dylan Krieger, whose video blog serves as the shows epicenter and the lens through which the other Just a few reasons: She unironically says things like, "We blog to exist”
— Watching "Quarterlife" | ,
“Most comprehensive music blog aggregator - search and browse hundreds of thousands of music posts and music videos”
— EachNoteSecure > Elbows Music Blog Aggregator, elbo.ws