- Lepidocaryum tenue Mart. (Arecaceae) is a small, understory palm of terra firme forests of the western and central Amazon basin. Unharvested palms grew less than harvested palms. Large palms (>50 cm) produced more leaves, were more likely to reproduce, and collectors harvested them more frequently. — “"Demographic Effects of Thatch Harvest and Implications for”, digitalcommons.fiu.edu
- New Year, Old Crop: Percentage of 2009 South Dakota Corn Remains Unharvested According to the most recent report, from Dec. 22, 12 percent of corn in South Dakota remained unharvested. — “New Year, Old Crop: Percentage of 2009 South Dakota Corn”,
- HCR 3002 - House Concurrent - Federal Hunting In Unharvested Crops Repeal Urged Join the HCR 3002 - House Concurrent - Federal Hunting In Unharvested Crops Repeal Urged Discussion Group - Start a discussion!. — “HCR 3002 - House Concurrent - Federal Hunting In Unharvested”,
- In "Unharvested," Frost tells of walking in a country lane and of a pleasant, fresh Boaz allowed something to go unharvested. It is like that with our. — “A Faith of Our Own”,
- Unharvested beets a large cost to farm producers. Leaving unharvested sugar beets in the field represents a significant loss to producers because growers have made a considerable investment in. — “How much biofuel from unharvested sugar beets? | Vegetables”,
- okay i need to know how to unlock all unharvested food in sims 2 for playstation2!ive tried everything and i cant get any new foods!its very frustrating. — “how do i unlock unharvested food such as llama,yogurt ect. in”,
- skip to main | skip to sidebar. Monday, January 25, 2010. unHarvested Monday. During the unseasonably warm weather of the past couple days, as I was standing outside thinking of what to post for Harvest Monday, I noticed this frozen, unharvested cucumber leaning against our house. — “The Veggie Patch Re-imagined: unHarvested Monday”,
- LINCOLN (AP) — Only a few fields of Nebraska corn still await their fall fate. The USDA says most of the remaining unharvested fields are in the Panhandle and southwest Nebraska. — “Few Neb. fields unharvested - ”,
- Questions Remain on Unharvested Corn, K-State Economist Says If 5 percent of the U.S. crop is still unharvested, that would amount to approximately 3.98 million acres. — “ - National/World News - Questions Remain on”,
- Dykstra (1996) found significant differences in abundance for 9 species between harvested and unharvested ponderosa pine stands in the Black Hills. more abundant in unharvested areas; while Hairy Woodpeckers,. — “A Compilation and Synthesis of Avian Research Completed in”, homepages.dsu.edu
- Adjusted basis for installment sale, Adjusted basis for installment sale purposes. Unharvested, Cost of raising unharvested crops., Section 1231 transactions., Gain or loss. — “Publication 225 (2010), Farmer's Tax Guide”, irs.gov
- Currently, harvesting levels are calculated from rates of diameter growth in unharvested forest, yet in forests that are managed using coupe harvesting, a certain proportion of trees become coupe-edge trees. plots and compared with unharvested, experimental control plots. — “Edge effects on red beech growth rates”, maf.govt.nz
- The cane pictured is the "Florida Red" with the clump on the left being this years newly planted cane and is less than 3 months old and the clump on the right is last years unharvested canes with this years new growth. Closeup of the new growth, as well as last years unharvested cane. — “Ornamental Heirloom Sugarcane Plants”,
- Department spokesman Geoff Young says south-westerly winds are pushing the fire inland and although the running fire is under control, unharvested wheat fields to the north are in danger. Mr Young says conditions in the area are making control activities tough. — “Fire threatens unharvested wheat fields. 18/11/2006. ABC News”, .au
- LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) - Only a few fields of Nebraska corn still await their fall fate. The USDA says most of the remaining unharvested fields are in the Panhandle and southwest Nebraska. — “USDA: Just 2 pct of Neb. corn remains unharvested - KTIV”,
- It is important because it is anticipated a significant number of acres in North Dakota will go unharvested because of disaster-related conditions. — “Reporting Failed Corn Acreage Important for ACRE Program — Ag”, ag.ndsu.edu
- range of "natural conditions" (as represented by unharvested plots within the plots The 30% tolerance level for unharvested inventory plots that contained measurable down. — “Appendix B – DecAID Information”, fs.fed.us
- Enjoy the love of nature that the poet shares with us in his poem, Unharvested,. Robert Frost is a famous poet whose work will live on forever. Reading. — “Unharvested, Short Poems”,
- Researchers monitored a harvested and unharvested area in each field for vegetative structure and bird Providing a balance between harvested and unharvested areas creates habitat for the greatest number of. — “Switchgrass production for biomass (Research Brief #51”, cias.wisc.edu
- Wild fires are racing through unharvested wheat fields, the result of a Russian heat wave that has destroyed This lack of precipitation and scorching sun left the spring crop unharvested and burning out of control, at times. — “How to Profit From the Russian Wheat Shortage | Investing to”,
- 4. May I mow part of my unharvested cornfield to create open water areas 9. Can I turn hogs or cattle into an unharvested crop grown in the field,. — “Waterfowl”, dnr.sc.gov
- In the race for low cost/high yield tactics suspicion naturally falls on digital and online media with its well known but often unharvested ROI promise. online media with its well known but often unharvested ROI promise. — “Evaluating Online Marketing in a Downturn”,
- Home page of the Region 4 U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, representing Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, the US Virgin Island, and Puerto Rico, a bureau in the Department of Percentage of unharvested cropland in open hunt area. — “Cache River National Wildlife Refuge”, fws.gov
- Keller explains, "Over the 10 years since Intermezzo was released, "Unharvested" has remained in my repertoire, going through many permutations, starting with the original work for cello and electronic orchestra, and eventually being distilled down to a cello and piano duet. — “Unharvested”,
related videos for unharvested
- Crayfish pond Who said all a farm was good for raising was hay,corn, and cattle? Yes, I'm raising all of these things too eventually. Even chickens,goats,and turkeys. All free range. All organic. All kosher(maybe).....? I can only do 1 thing at a time. The only reason I want to meet all of those stringent requirements is so people know they can trust what we produce here. Organic means no chemicals,no genetically modified feeding, and many other things I care not to get into right now. To have "kosher" style crops, every field must go unharvested for every 7th year/season. They will all be fed the freshest pure spring water seeing as we have 3 springs here that supply enough water to.....well come on I'm raising crayfish.!!! Do the math LOL Please let me know what you think? Thanks.
- No Man Cared For My Soul ( Ps 142:4 ) -Looking and acknowledging those beside us -Relevance of Great White Throne Judgment to believers -Searing spectacle of the dreadful dereliction of unharvested multitudes -An indictment of our indifference -Closing prayer of The Great Commission 1
- Jonathan Zittrain: "Minds for Sale" A new range of projects is making the application of human brainpower as purchasable over the cloud as additional server rackspace. Jonathan Zittrain, Professor of Law and co-founder of the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard, dives into the ethics and issues surrounding cloud labor in this talk from the Berkman West reception at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, California on November 18, 2009. INDEX 0:00 Open 1:47 West Coast vs East Coast 2:05 Ubiquitous Human Computing or "Minds for Sale" 2:32 The Tween Bot 4:14 Crowdsourcing "The Future of the Internet" 7:36 A tour of the Ubiquitous Human Computing pyramid 8:37 Example 1: The X-Prize 10:24 Example 2: Innocentive 12:08 Example 3: LiveOps 15:43 Example 4: SamaSource 16:16 Example 5: Amazon's Mechanical Turk 20:13 Example 6: The ESP Game 22:47 Example 7: Human Computing for Electronic Design Automation 24:01 Example 8: Google 25:24 Why Should We be Pessimistic? 26:38 Child Labor on PBS 28:11 Laboring for a Devious Cause 29:23 US Border Webcams 30:05 Smart Drive 30:45 Internet Eyes 32:09 Identifying Protesters 33:21 A Speculative Example 35:05 Mechanical Turking your way to a Fake Reputation 39:36 Mechanical Turking your way to a Political Movement 41:20 Captchas Sweatshops 43:03 "Crowding Out" 44:41 The Future of Crowdsourcing and How to Stop It 47:14 Clickworkers of the World Unite! 50:45 Monetizing Kindness 52:25 Q&As
- FarmVille art 2010... Happy new year! "2010" written in unharvested Ornament trees in FarmVille. A total of 1620 trees, for a total cost of 2430000 coins. Too bad it only lasts for a day or so...
- 5 Poems by Robert Frost Robert Frost ( 1874-1963) "I had a lover's quarrel with the world." - epitaph on Robert Frost's grave. Robert Frost was born in San Francisco March 26, 1874. After his father, William Prescott Frost Jr, a journalist at the San Francisco Bulletin, died of tuberculosis when Robert was 11, his mother, Isabelle Moodie moved the family to Lawrence, Massachusetts to be with Frosts's grandfather who was an overseer at a factory in the mill city. Frost attended Lawrence High School. He briefly attended Dartmouth College, but returned home to work at various jobs including aiding her mother teach. (1) In 1894 he sold his poem, "My Butterfly: an Elegy," for fif*** dollars to the New York Independent. After marrying Elinor Miriam White in December 1895, and their first child, Elliot was born in 1896. He attended Harvard for two years beginning in 1897. He left Harvard in part due to health reasons and also to support his new family. His second child was born in 1899. In 1900 Frost's first child, Elliot, died of Cholera in July. In October, he moved his family to a farm in Derry, New Hampshire that his grandfather had bought for him. Then, in November, his mother died. Between 1902 and 1907 the Frosts had five more children. Their sixth child died shortly after birth. Frost moved his Family to the UK Where he published his first collection of poetry, "North of Boston." In England Frost befriended Ezra Pound who wrote favorably of Frost's poetry. Frost was interested in reproducing ...
- CBGC Pheasant Tower Shoot part 3 This is when my dad, sister, and me hunt the unharvested birds after the Tower Shoot. Not much video because our battery died, but there is some.
- "Volcanoes, Geysers, Hot Springs, SALAR" Dananddana's photos around Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia A TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow of a travel blog to Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia by TravelPod blogger Dananddana titled "Volcanoes, Geysers, Hot Springs, SALAR". TravelPod is a company of TripAdvisor™. Dananddana's travel blog entry: "The topography in this region changes rapidly. At times it felt like a movie set, where we were actors in some affixed car and a set design manually rolled passed the windows giving the illusion we were in motion. We stopped along the way to visit volcanoes, massive rock formations and acrid-smelling geysers. The latter was by far the most unnerving. Unsafe Geysers Imagine, we hit the highest peak at nearly 1800 feet... sickness in full effect, the air is thin, your body aches and the smell of sulfuric acid is potent. Peering over the Sol de Mañana Geysers, one sees the mud-covered lava gurgling slow thick bubbles. Don't want to step too close for fear of splatter; there's not a hospital for thousands of miles... but you just can't help yourself, you want to see what the heck is going on down there. Ghost Revenge We also went to the ruins of San Antonio, thought to be a ghost town. The conquistadors enslaved the people here and tortured many to death working to mine gold from nearby mountains. Apparently the ghosts of the murdered haunted the village, terrifying captors to the point that they vowed never to return. The partial structures still erected in town meet with the howling wind and leave behind an unmistakable eeriness. Dan's pretty sure ...
- Growers, You Can Help Feed the Hungry! Growers, donating your imperfect, surplus, or unharvested produce to the Food Bank is easy! Visit our website and click on "Food Donations" under the "Donate" tab.
- AGRICULTURAL BURNING/FIRE, SUGAR CANE FARMING AGRICULTURAL BURNING/FIRE. HERE USED IN SUGAR CANE FARMING - BURN OF 6-10 ACRE AREA OF SUGAR CANE SHUCKS (WASTE). THIS IS DONE AFTER HARVESTING/GRINDING TO CLEAN THE LAND...SHUCKS DRAW PESTS...CARBON/BURN-OFF WILL BLOW AWAY, LEAVING CLEAN LAND FOR PLANTING. YOU CAN SEE THE AREA BURNING IS SURROUNDED BY STANDING, UNHARVESTED CANE. THE AREA BURNING WAS HARVESTED THE DAY PRIOR.
- Vestal Goodman (IF GOD IS DEAD) Vestal
- Minecraft Treefarm, Unharvested Minecraft treefarm after a couple of MC Days Unharvested Trying to make a flowing stream of water to my hut.
- elephant foot yam-jungle farming 60 Amorphophallus Paeoniifolius(such a funny name), called Suranah in sanskrit ,means one who is golden.Its colour is light yellow,thats why.The corms are popular vegetable in traditional homes in india.may be in other parts of asia too.It is very highly prized by ayurveda pundits for its healing properties.The corms have to be cooked in traditional way.otherwise it may irritate the throat.so Never try without appropriate guidence as per rules of your country.it is reputed to be acrid,astringent,expectorant,cooling,etc etc.good for vata and kapha troubles.Traditionally used in villages to help manage asthma,cough,vomiting,anorexia,constipation,flatulance,colic,worms,seminal weakness,fatigue,anemia and general weakness.All in all a Top vegetable.how to grow? very easy.just cut out the little buds peeping out of the big tuber ,just like potato,make small hole in a suitable place n bury about 3 or5 inch deep.it should be well fed with mulch,n fine vermicompost for bigger corm.seeds profusely too.the seeds also scattered by birds.u could sprout the seeds too if ur clever.this plant tolerates shade nicely.but not too much.a few hours of sun will be appreciated by it.it does well in hot n humid weather also.its scattered all over this farm.no work at all.at least 100 kg can be harvested every year.but we let many un harvested as emergency food as well as too many to eat.what we dont need and are left under ground continue their growth the next year.this yam was last years planting ...
- Rural Preserve Program Learn how to enroll qualifying class 2b rural vacant land- like unused pasture, unharvested meadow, woodland, sloughs, and waste- into the Rural Preserve program.
- Northwest Ohio Farmer donates 180000 lbs. of carrots to the hungry. Local volunteers from county Farm Bureaus, Chambers of Commerce, home-school students, Soil and Water Conservation District personnel and others have come together to help feed the hungry. Volunteers are mechanically harvesting and hand packaging more than 180000 pounds of fresh carrots from an unharvested 10-acre field owned by Ohio carrot farmer Tom O'Neill. O'Neill is a carrot farmer for Campbell's Soups. With a good crop this year, there was excess left over, so O'Neill decided to put the carrots to good use. The carrots will be donated to 12 food banks around Ohio that are affiliated with the Ohio Association of Second Harvest Food Banks. Location: Swanton, Ohio
- MVI 0406 Harvested and unharvested trays that contain seeds that have a red hue, Music in the background is a little loud, who knew a Powershots mic was so good
- China: The Roots of Madness (Part 7) 1967 Watch the full film: Before the formation of the People's Republic of China, the Chinese communist party established the Chinese Soviet Republic between 1931 to 1934. It was the first time since the end of the Song Dynasty (1279 CE) that China was split in more than one country. It was eventually destroyed by the Government of the Republic of China. Following the Chinese Civil War and the victory of Mao Zedong's Communist forces over the Kuomintang forces of Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek, who fled to Taiwan, Mao declared the founding of the People's Republic of China on October 1, 1949. Mao's first goal was a total overhaul of the land ownership system, and extensive land reforms. China's old system of landlord ownership of farmland and tenant peasants was replaced with a distribution system in favor of poor/landless peasants. Mao laid heavy emphasis on class struggle and theoretical work, and in 1953 began various campaigns to persecute former landlords and merchants, including the execution of more powerful landlords. Drug trafficking in the country as well as Foreign investment were largely wiped out. Many buildings of historical and cultural significance as well as countless artifacts were destroyed by the Maoist regime, since they were considered reminders of the "feudal" past. Mao believed that socialism would eventually triumph over all other ideologies, and following the First Five-Year Plan based on a Soviet-style ...
- Snow Buntings @ Balnachy Unharvested Crop birds feeding on oats linseed mix
- Energy and Global Warming Solutions for Vulnerable Communities Energy and Global Warming Solutions for Vulnerable Communities - Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming - 2007-10-18 - Many of the world's poorest communities are also the ones most in danger from these twin challenges. Whether it is geographic location in low-lying areas, or rough economic conditions made even worse by unstable or high energy prices, or the severe health effects of a warming earth, global warming and oil dependence hit these communities hard. Witnesses will discuss these challenges, as well as the solutions available to these problems. WITNESS LIST: Mr. Martin Luther King III, CEO, Realizing the Dream, Inc.; Mr. Mike Williams, Board Member, National Tribal Environmental Council; Mr. Amjad Abdulla, Assistant Director General, Ministry of Environment, Energy and Water, Government of the Republic of Maldives; Dr. Eileen Gauna, Professor, University of New Mexico. Video provided by the US House of Representatives.
- Baladë Çame Baladë Çame - poem by Bilal Xhaferi Ylberi, si një përshëndetje e përlotur lamtumirë, u zhduk matanë largësive, mbi kreshtat e flakëve, nëpër shi... Matanë largësive u zhduk e përflakur Çamëria dhe të gjitha rrugët tona shpien në veri. Ulërin era e Mesdheut mbi trojet e lashta epirote, mbi të shtrenjtat troje tona stërgjyshore. Në kullotat e braktisura kullosin rrufetë. Ullishtet e pavjelura gjëmojnë si dallgë nëpër bregore. Dhe kudo toka çame, mbuluar nga retë, rënkon e mbytur në gjak e lot, e mbetur shkretë, pa zot. Na e tregojnë drejtimin plumbat, që vërshëllejnë në errësirë. Na e ndriçojnë rrugët flakët, që gjithë tokën kanë përpirë Pas shpinave tona përplas tufani dyert e shkallmuara të shtëpive dhe rrugët zgjaten e zgjaten si veri. Ne, popull muhazhir, ecim nëpër shi... Lamtumirë, Çamëri! English Cham Ballad In the distance fades a rainbow Over the tips of the pyres, A tearful word of farewell In the pouring rain. In the distance fades Chameria, our homeland in flames And all of the roads take us northwards. Over ancient Epirotic lands moans a Mediterranean wind, Over the precious fields of our ancestors, Lightning now feeds on the abandoned pastures, Olive groves, unharvested, groan like the waves beating against the coast, And on all sides, Cham land, Enveloped in clouds, Gasps and drowns in blood and tears, Forsaken And forlorn. The bullets slicing through the darkness show us the way, Flames that have devoured the soil, light up our path, Behind ...
- Vestal Goodman - Unharvested Field vestal goodman singing unharvested field
- Agrifac 4-row bunker self propelled potato harvester Raptor The Raptor 4 is a modern 4-row bunker harvester for harvesting potatoes. The large bunker has a capacity of 10 ton and can be emptied during harvesting in a trailer driving beside the harvester. Working with a bunker harvester makes it easier to start in a new field without damaging the unharvested potatoes. The efficiency of the Raptor 4 saves manpower, the use of tractors, and diesel. The position of the engine and the bunker gives an optimal spread of the weight over the six wheels with an empty and a loaded machine. Agrifac offers as well a 2 row elevator harvester, Tapir 2. For optimum results Agrifac uses its technology, previous sold under the Amac label, with proven electronic systems and technologies. The harvesters are designed to have maximum cleaning and least damage of the product among harvesters available on the market. Another unique feature of our harvesters is the maximum stability and horizontal position of the machine under all conditions.
- Parshat Emor: The Mitzvah of Peah Available on at: In this shiur (Torah class) on the weekly parsha, Mrs. Chana Prero discusses the mitzvah of Peah, leaving a corner of one's filed unharvested, to benefit the poor. The mitzvah is mentioned in the previous parsha as well. Mrs. Prero explains the root of this mitzva, and ***yzes its repetition in the Chumash. This Torah class is available online in streaming video and for download in mp3 and ipod video formats.
- Pickle working the fields This was Pickle attempting to flush the pheasants....although she wasnt successful due to the amount of unharvested crops...
- SeoulGlow #5 - The Art of Daechuri The farming village of Daechuri is being evicted by the Korean government for the expansion of a nearby US military base. For several years, the villagers and activists have resisted the forceful eviction, but the residents of Daechuri recently signed an agreement with the government to leave their village by the end of March. I visited Daechuri on Saturday March 3. Behind the perimeter of fences guarded by police, many of the homes had been demolished and the unharvested fields were trenched off with barbed wire. But there was art everywhere amidst the ruin -- murals, sculptures, junk art, and a gallery filled with paintings. The villagers held their nightly candlelight vigil in a hall surrounded by painted portraits, and in the evening they sang songs around a bonfire. This video is a tribute to the art of Daechuri. - Bum Lee
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about unharvested
“Leader in collaborative idea management and prediction markets. Meanwhile, lower hanging innovation fruit goes unharvested. Downside for Innovation Culture. A second problem with relying only on a silver bullet approach is that it becomes less a rallying cry and more a millstone around your”
— Spigit Blog,
“The Wenatchee Business Journal Agricultural industries dependent on consumers' discretionary income continue to face significant challenges due to the received in September was viewed as either a blessing or a curse as it proved good for fall seeding, but problematic if wheat was unharvested”
— Northwest agricultural businesses show cautious optimism,
“If it is close enough to the unharvested standing crops that it can be cut off with a a part of the unharvested standing stalks and obviously belongs”
— The Tosefta Blog " Tractate Peah, Chapter 2, Tosefta 16,
“An earlier blog post featured one Middle*** mechanic who saw his business increase through Front Porch Forum recommendations. Gleaning volunteers in Addison County have used the e-Vermont Bristol forum to bring in help gathering unharvested food from farm fields and donating it to those in need”
— Neighbors Talk on Front Porch Forum | ,
“Some people (and yes, we know who) found a security hole on our web site (in fact, actually in this blog) threats | Blog. Contact us | Usage policy | Downloads | Doodles | Search Cloud | Tag Cloud | Forum | TPB”
— The Pirate Bay - The world's most resilient bittorrent site,
“I hadn't updated the blog for the last few weeks since we have been busy working on the ancestors, you can likely find local, unharvested vegetation to eat – such as fruits,”
— Tischen Blog,
“Process Innovation – A key to unharvested wealth? Process innovation can open your Roger La Salle's Matrix Thinking Blog is proudly powered by WordPress”
— Process Innovation – A key to unharvested wealth? " Roger La,
“Welcome to Sunnyside Nursery and garden center, established 1948 and located in Marysville, Washington. Gardener's Blog. Posted by The Whisling Gardener 0 Comments. Friday, December 18, 2009. Kiwis against the sky. Here is a picture of my kiwi vine heavy laden with unharvested fruit that”
— Sunnyside Nursery,
“A recent Manitoba Agriculture crop report said the quality of this yearâ_ _ s silage corn crop was excellent, yields average to very good, ranging from 10 to 18 tonnes averaging 14 tonnes”
— Bypassing the dryer a first for Manitoba corn grower,
“Michel P. Anderson's blog. Greenhorns Gone Wild. Michel Anderson. On June 20th, the Greenhorns will host a NYC "community gathering Forage Oakland is a "backyard surplus fruit barter network" that is taking advantage of unharvested fruit trees in East Bay neighborhoods”
— Michel P. Anderson's blog | ,