- Industreal, Italian editor and manufacturer of design products, lighting and accessories. Online shop and design research. — “Lampe 144dpi Black Unglazed | Industreal”, industreal.it
- Encyclopedia article about unglazed. Information about unglazed in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “unglazed definition of unglazed in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- The extrusion process used to manufacture Metropolitan Ceramics unglazed ceramic quarry tile is combined with state-of-the art equipment and the The result is an unglazed ceramic tile that is impact, abrasion, slip, and soil resisting. — “METROPOLITAN CERAMICS - Unglazed Quarry Tile”,
-  English  Adjective. unglazed (not comparable) Not glazed.  Antonyms /wiki/unglazed" Categories: English adjectives | English uncomparable. — “unglazed - Wiktionary”,
- Dal-Tile's unglazed ceramic bisque tiles, also known as unglazed ceramic tiles, blank ceramic tiles or unglazed bisque tiles can be decorated with underglazes. — “Unglazed Ceramic Bisque Tiles”,
- Learn about Unglazed Tile on . Find info and videos including: How to Seal Unglazed Tile, How to Clean Unglazed Tile, How to Paint Unglazed Tile and much more. — “Unglazed Tile - ”,
- Unglazed Manufacturers & Unglazed Suppliers Directory - Find a Unglazed Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Unglazed Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Unglazed-Unglazed Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- Translations of unglazed. unglazed synonyms, unglazed antonyms. Information about unglazed in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. A hammock was slung across the darker corner of the room, and a small unglazed window defended by an iron bar looked out towards the sea. — “unglazed - definition of unglazed by the Free Online”,
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The adjective unglazed has 2 meanings: Meaning #1 : not furnished with. — “unglazed: Information from ”,
- Best 4 Doors, door suppliers of quality hardwood, oak and pine internal and external doors, unglazed, single glazed and triple glazed selections. — “Oak, Hardwood, Pine Doors | Best4Doors. Internal & external doors”, best4
- chinese unglazed rectangular pots Unglazed Brown Cascade with Deeply Cut Etched Design $49.95. Item: e1968. Ceramic Bonsai Pot - Unglazed Hexagon $39.95. Item: e1663aa. Ceramic Bonsai Pot. Square Unglazed with Etching $29.95. — “Chinese Pottery - Unglazed Rectangular Pots”,
- Buy Unglazed Rectangular Pots Chinese Pottery Bonsai Pots at discount prices, large range to select from. — “Unglazed Rectangular Pots Chinese Pottery Bonsai Pots”, bonsai-
- Bisque (Pottery) And Ceramics. Includes Soup, Lobster Bisque, Emerils, Roasted, Clothes, Graspr, Barbier Dauphin, Greenware, Emeril and Tomatoes information plus more related topics on . — “Bisque (Pottery) And Ceramics (Tomato, Lobster) @ ”,
- Unglazed Porcelain Mosaic Tiles, including Pinwheel (spiral) pattern, Hexagons, and squares. These are rectified 18.5mm Unglazed Porcelain Mosaic Tiles, sold by the mesh-mounted sheet. — “Mosaic Tile Supplies- mosaic tile, glass tile, hex, penny”,
- Unglazed Mosaics & Options. Home Products Mosaics Unglazed Mosaics All unglazed ceramics are dot-mounted in 1' x 2' sheets. MasterSetÂ® back edge mounting. — “”,
- China unglazed supplier and unglazed manufacturer. Our company offers high-quality unglazed.Welcome unglazed purchasers from worldwide to visit our company. — “unglazed”,
- Ceramic Tile Glazed & Unglazed Tiles Ceramic Floor Tile, Wall Tiles, Countertops, Natural Stone & Tile Sales, Service & Tile Installation at Pennaccio Tile Inc., located in Santa Rosa, California. — “Ceramic Tile Glazed & Unglazed Tiles Ceramic Floor Tile, Wall”,
- Unglazed bonsai pots - 878 results from 66 stores, including Ceramic Bonsai Pot - Round Unglazed with Pained Floral Design 8.75""x4.0""", 2 SQUARE 3 &4" UNGLAZED CERAMIC BONSAI POTS HAND MADE, Ceramic Bonsai Pot Unglazed Round Cascade with. — “Unglazed bonsai pots - Shop sales, stores & prices at ”,
- Uniceramic also complements its floor and wall tiles ranges with a variety of unglazed tiles (Marazzi China, Cipa, Cerdisa, ) with different finishes (polished, S&P, Rustic) suitable for internal and external usage, façade tiling, public and private spaces and all heavy duty fonction. — “Uniceramic”, .lb
related images for unglazed
- Start work on laying a block floor in the Propagation and Plant house It s been a bit of a mess Looks a bit of a mess Block paving floor nearly finished The blocks have been laid on a bed of sand which is on a barrier membrane to stop hopefully the weeds coming through
- Magi Diam 9 ins Unglazed Clay
- Pots Menu | Next
- Back | Next
- 7005 20070808 buddha feng shui unglazed porclein 4449ccc jpg
- unglazed etched chinese JPG
- voice deep concerns primarily about environment and social issues Thai s unique style has earned him international recognition through prestigious awards including the Commonwealth Award Abstract Directions 2009 Porcelain unglazed Lileng Wong has a number of works in this show The six porcelain and clay vases resemble family members The largest standing piece is made of
- Basalt Shadows Diam 18 x 18 ins Unglazed Clay
- Scarabesque Diam 18 ins Unglazed Clay
- in my neck of the woods You may also find someone who has a direct link into Daltile American Olean in terms of getting custom designs made up for you Here are some of their mosaics
- daltile keystones unglazed mosaic 2 jpg
- Quatrefoil Diam 9 ins Unglazed Clay
- Ziggurat Diam 12 ins Unglazed Clay
- click image for full size
- click image for enlargement and further details £120 + p p
- Black Flame Diam 9 ins Unglazed Clay
- Chakra Diam 18 ins Unglazed Clay
- il fullxfull 43704662 jpg
- Bottom of the planter again the feet are raised and unglazed
- To view more images click on link
- Good luck Bill let us know what you decide
- China I 200631550416356380 Mosaic Unglazed jpg
- Diaspora Diam 9 ins Unglazed Clay
- Spin Seven Fortunes underglazed red and unglazed 2 jpg
- Note We ve tried to provide as much info as possible on this pottery maker or artist For further info you may want to research the items they have on
- A white pinwheel floor Or a white or off white mosaic
- Cell Stem Diam 8 ins Unglazed Clay
- Dark Brown Unglazed Rectangle
- Clover Diam 9 ins Unglazed Clay
- Both sets were rubbed with salt coarse black pepper and cayenne and smoked over hickory pecan and mesquite The glaze was a mix of a
- Unglazed Bonsai Pot
- Back | Pots Menu
- 7005 20070808 buddha feng shui unglazed porclein 4457c jpg
- Bowl Unglazed L jpg
- Dark Peak Diam 9 ins Unglazed Clay
- Clerestory Diam 9 ins Unglazed Clay
- to keep crust soft before icing them Here are the rolls right out of oven and after being brushed with butter they had a great amount of oven spring and rose tremendously during the bake While rolls are baking make a glaze icing as follows Cream Cheese Glaze grams Item
- Twisted Paper 5Bu Unglazed
- Gaia Flourescence Diam 12 ins Unglazed Clay
- were all thrown about the same time but glazed during different semesters I gave this next one away to a very good friend of mine It was well received And finally these are the unglazed pots I keep at home that I like I have more at the studio but I ran out of room Here s three
related videos for unglazed
- PCI NANOLIGHT TILE ADHESIVE! SUPERIOR GLUE! FOR INSTALLING WALL & FLOOR TILING A new generation of tile adhesive that is a truley non slump.. A MUST WATCH VIDEO.... MADE IN GERMANY this is no trick.. try it your self and see. this video was suppiled by BASF the Chemical Company. For a full list of products and tile adhesives visit www.basf-.au Video uploaded by Sydney Ceramic Tile Wizards Pty Ltd Located in the heart of LANSVALE 150 Hume Highway Lansvale NSW 2166 Ph 02 9727 8357 OR Check out our FACEBOOK page with uploaded photos and make sure you Subscribe http OR CHECK OUT OUR EBAY STORE .au
- Korea Rice noodle unglazed earthenware bowl
- Solar Pool Heaters - Heating Your Pool With the Sun for more about solar pool heaters and other solar info and products.
- Chinese Civilization 2009-10-14 Ancient Chinese Teapots Teapot design is a folk art in itself. All teapots derive from ancient Chinese tea vessels. The teapot can be traced back to China during the Ming Dynasty, about 1500. The potters of Yixing Province created an unglazed teapot of brown or red stoneware for seeping tea leaves. These have been around since a couple of centuries BC, but Europe only latched on to them in the 17th century, when trading with the Far East began. Blue-and-white teapot with lotus designs and Hook-handled teapot with color flowers and birds designs were belong Ming Dynasty (AD 1368-1644). They kept in Beijing Palace Museum now. Teapot design is a folk art in itself. All teapots derive from ancient Chinese tea vessels. The teapot can be traced back to China during the Ming Dynasty, about 1500. The potters of Yixing Province created an unglazed teapot of brown or red stoneware for seeping tea leaves. These have been around since a couple of centuries BC, but Europe only latched on to them in the 17th century, when trading with the Far East began. Blue-and-white teapot with with pine, bamboo and plum designs and Teapot with the design of making tea in the rain belong to Qing Dynasty (AD 1616-1911). They are kept in Beijing Palace Museum.
- Cleaning Tile : Cleaning Unglazed Ceramic Floor Tile Cleaning unglazed ceramic floor tile is simple. Clean your tile with any diluted, non-chlorine cleaning product using tips from a professional contractor in this free video on cleaning unglazed ceramic floors. Expert: Chris Wade Contact: cwade2468@ Bio: Chris Wade has been a successful contractor for over 23 years. Filmmaker: Daniel Brea Series Description: Most homes feature tile in kitchens, bathrooms and floors. Maintain all types of tile and grout safely and simply with this free video series on cleaning tile.
- AK Live Work Lofts presents... AK Live Work Lofts, built in 2006 and designed by Michael Sant, is an Award Winning Minimalist landmark. Modern lofts with maisonettes, a shop, a bakery and a corner cafe are situated on Venice's famed Abbot Kinney Blvd. Units boast open living, dining and kitchen areas with polished concrete & ipe floors, teak euro-core cabinetry, Subzeros, Bosch Appliances, unglazed porcelain tile & meticulously crafted windows set by courtyards & xeriscape gardens. To preview every listing currently for sale and for lease, please visit the website at:
- Baking Pita Bread For anyone who has bought pita bread in the store and wondered how they get the pocket inside, this is your answer. The dough is rolled flat immediately before baking and placed on a pizza stone (large slab of unglazed ceramic) in a 450F oven. The bread is done when it is fully inflated. I am using the recipe for pitas from "Baking with Julia" by Dorie Greenspan and the dough was allowed to sit in the fridge for 3 days before baking. This is not sped up in any way.
- HG Hagesan Stain Protector - For Ceramic, Porcelain and Natural Stone To buy this product go to For use on unglazed ceramic tiles, porcelain, granite, marble and natural stone. It provides protection against almost all water-based spillages - such as those made by wine, cola, etc. and against oily spots and general contamination. Even porous surfaces are protected deep into their pores. It is therefore perfect for use on heavily used areas, for example in lounges, kitchens, bathrooms and more. The surface to be treated must be perfectly clean and dry. Use HG Polish, Wax and Dirt Remover (HG Remover) (See: to strip old ceramic tiles, granite and slate floors prior to treatment, or HG Marble Stripper (See: on marble, limestone or other calcareous natural stone. HG Quick Porcelain Cleaner (See: should be used on unglazed floor tiles, such as unpolished stonewear or porcelain. Coverage: Approx.100 m² per litre per layer. For the complete HG Hagesan product range and hundreds of other Homecare Products see our website:
- Antique French Victorian unglazed porcelain figure of seated - : Antique French Victorian unglazed porcelain figure of seated monkey playing piano (vase) (marked under base) (French, Victorian, figure, small figure, porcelain) (Newel Art and Antiques, New York City)
- How to Bonsai - Repotting a tree and wiring in In this video I show the proper way to repot a tree and remove the air pockets using chop sticks. I also show how to wire a tree into the pot. The material is a Simpson's Stopper, and I repot it into an oval purple/brown unglazed pot.
- Unglazed Japanese Style Teapot Making teapots with a variety of spout designs. This one is fired but left unglazed. It is a gift for a friend who is Tea master.
- Glazed and Unglazed Ceramic Tile presents a glossary series for tile and stone products to allow you to buy them with confidence. This video is about types of tile surfaces - glazed and unglazed.
- Tie Line Unglazed #4 Tie Line
- Ceramic & Porcelain Tile This video explains what ceramic tile is, the difference between glazed and unglazed tiles, and the difference between ceramic and porcelain tiles. Home For Her provides Real Estate and Renovation advice for the independent woman home owner. Home For Her Facebook Page http Home For Her is on Twitter
- Down To Earth Outdoor Tile Installation Down to Earth® is an indoor / outdoor, naturally slip-resisting unglazed ceramic tile from Metropolitan Ceramics®. Down to Earth® is 1/2" thick and has through-the-body flashed colors, distinct textures and unique sizing. Perfect for your outdoor porch, patio, walkway or pool surround. For more information on tiling outdoors refer to our installation page, The Tile Council of North America, and the manufactures of the tile setting products before attempting to tile outdoors. This slide show is meant as an overview of a typical outdoor installation only, and is not a "how to" guide for installing tile outdoors.
- Ingenious self watering potplants at Cecilias Melbourne balcony garden The irrepressible Vasili the Greek interviews Cecilia the permaculture designer. Hear how you can arrange for container and balcony garden plants to water themselves, using 2000 year old desert technology: buried unglazed terracotta wetpots, plus some good old gravity and osmosis. A super-slim wall mounted rainwater tank brings elegance and independence to the whole systems.
- Gone to Pot: Adventures in Clay.....Raku Demonstration Yours Outdoors' Gone to Pot: Adventures in Clay experience package has an eye-popping Raku demonstration in Haliburton, Ontario. Watch potter Wayne of Studio Rose play with fire! Participants of the experience will each receive one fired raku tea bowl. Wayne also demonstrates the use of horse hair on fiery hot unglazed pottery to get the distinctive veining of Raku pottery. Visit www.yoursoutdoors.ca for more details.
- Time Pieces: Foucault Pendulum This work uses a Foucault Pendulum and large porcelain vessels. A Foucault Pendulum demonstrates the rotation of the earth and so the points of the swing gradually change (full circle takes around 35 h where I am, and the reason why it is not 24h everywhere is too complicated to explain here). The pendulum hangs from 15m. It is made of a mixture of concrete and powdered iron and the vessels are of porcelain, stained, unglazed and reduction fired. This interactive work was part of my degree show.
- Cookware : How to Clean Unglazed Ceramic Bakeware To clean unglazed ceramic bakeware, use baking soda and hot water. Avoid using chemicals and soaps to clean ceramic bakeware with help from a chef in this free video on cookware. Expert: Chef Thanitra "T" Pichedvanichok Contact: / Bio: Chef T attended culinary school at The International Culinary Schools, graduating at the top of her class. Filmmaker: Bertalan Nagy Series Description: Properly cleaning your kitchen supplies is important to maintaining your kitchen. Learn to remove stains and keep cookware clean with help from a chef in this free video on cookware.
- HK 2004 - 2nd Burial Great Grandma's 2nd burial. Second burial is the practice of uncovering the remains of the dead after several years of burial and reburying them for a second time in situ or at an alternative site. In Hong Kong, when the British introduced rules to control and manage burial grounds and cemeteries, they accepted second burial as a customary practice of the Chinese and institutionalised it without questioning the meanings behind it. In Hong Kong's public cemeteries, such as Wo Hop Shek Cemetery, second burial is mandatory; the remains in graves have to be dug up for relocation or cremation within a maximum period of time (normally seven years). The crematorium at Wo Hop Shek is specifically and exclusively for disinterred remains. Remains are by no means always cremated, however. Cleaned bones can be stored in a jinta, literally 'golden pagoda'. This is a large, brown, unglazed pottery urn. Such bone urns can be buried in small graves in public cemeteries. Urn graves are the only permanent graves available in public cemeteries except for prohibitively expensive, and scarce, coffin graves in one of the four Chinese Permanent Cemeteries, which in 1997 cost approx US $35000. Alternatively, bone urns can be placed, in the open, with or without a small, open-fronted shelter, preferably on a hillside with good Feng Shui, protected from water damage and with a good view. Single, or more often clusters, of jinta are a common sight on wild hillsides in the New Territories of Hong ...
- Water Engine idea (This video uses captions). Water rises by capillary action and is siphoned back down. The cycle can generate work, for examples, stepping water to higher levels or moving a turbine. The height of the capillary action can be increased by lowering atmospheric pressure, for example, by removing air from the container. There exist related plant watering systems that start with a filled siphon tube at the bottom, then end with a widened part of the tube made out of a porous material, such as unglazed clay. The capillary action through the pores pulls the water through and drips it down. For an example of such a product:
- Hope2601 Pt 10, Adam Savage and "The RFID Censorship Question" Adam Savage answers a question about RFID Censorship after his talk on his Fascination with the Dodo Bird at the Last HOPE Hacker Conference () which took place on July, 18-20 2008 at the Hotel Pennsylvania in New York City. --- Mythbusters Host Retracts RFID Censorship - Mythbusters host Adam Savage is retracting comments he made at a hackers conference where he said an episode exposing security flaws in credit card RFID technology was squelched by credit card company lawyers. In a new statement Adam says, " If I went into the detail of exactly why this story didn't get filmed, it's so bizarre and convoluted that no one would believe me, but suffice to say...the decision not to continue on with the RFID story was made by our production company, Beyond Productions, and had nothing to do with Discovery, or their ad sales department." --- Steven Levy gave the keynote address. Kevin Mitnick, Steve Rambam, Jello Biafra, and Adam Savage of MythBusters were also featured speakers at The Last HOPE Hackers Conference. The name referred to the expectation that this would have been the final HOPE conference due to the scheduled demolition of its venue, the Hotel Pennsylvania. is scheduled for Summer 2010. --- Includes the 'infamous' new-yourk point-of-view on 'unglazed' ceramic tiles for ovens to make 'better pizza', OMG!!!
- Antique French Louis XV style (19th Cent) unglazed Sevre - : Antique French Louis XV style (19th Cent) unglazed Sevre white parian figure of cupid reclining with two birds (signed EUG. ROBERT) (French, Louis XV, figure, small figure, porcelain) (Newel Art and Antiques, New York City)
- Romanian traditional art - Romanian pottery "The Romanians have preserved their national being and their specific civilization and they evolved their own highly original tradition, an ancient tradition, coming down from the Neolithic, developed by the Dacians and then enriched by the Greco-Roman world and the Byzantine one. Outstanding artworks with an archaic decoration featuring anthropomorphic, zoomorphic (the snake, the horse, the bird) and vegetal elements (the wheat ear, the fir tree, the tree of life) or else geometrical elements that once had sacred meanings related to fecundity and fertility rites. In Romania pottery has a millennial tradition, the museums boasting most valuable items dating back to the Neolithic. Evidence are the two anthropomorphic statuettes unearthed at Cernavoda and considered masterpieces, the Thinker and his spouse, as well as the famous Cucuteni painted earthenware. In 40 of the onetime 300 earthenware centers, potters still use traditional techniques to craft glazed or unglazed, red or black ware, decorated with sgraffito or with applied colors, usually red, black, brown, yellow, green and white. It is superb by its simplicity, natural pigments and very ancient, cosmogonic style of decoration (spirals, concentric circles, wavey patterns) steeped in traditions of previous millenia . "
- Glazed or Unglazed?
- Hot Glazing Pottery in the Wood Kiln: The Big Stir This is a video of me and David Stuempfle from his summer 2009 firing. We fire unglazed local stonewares for 100+ hours in a 30' long wood kiln. Despite using 15 cords of wood during the firing, we help the ash accumulation along by orchestrating big shakes. Over the course of an hour we burn large slabs and work our way down to smaller wood to create a big pile of fine embers. When everything is set, we rake the embers into a pile, kicking any big chunks off to the sides, and use a long piece of wood to fling the ash all over the place. We repeat this at least a half dozen times which results in big drips and heavy deposits of melted wood ash. more at
- Marco V ft Khashassi - Solitary Confinement (Revixed) trancy world. support the artist, buy it. Seize the moment... Seize the moment... Seize the moment... If there is one thing that I know Seize the moment Seize the moment But you sit back and watch it go It's why we're dormant Why we're dormant I'm impressed, you flip the coin I padded your weakness, so you made it mine So much passion so little time I'm getting so tired Why get me so fired up For nothing For nothing Why'd you Journey to your darkness Tangled in a dream Pleasure me in highness and sweep me off my feet Starve me Bound me Love me like I'm dying Quench my thirst to bleed Kick me down and sweep me off my feet Look at the flower you destroy Had to play that game Couldn't play fair Reading minds that turn to void Is anyone in there Anyone in there I've been trapped and lift unglazed The days will get brighter So much brighter I've got a attachment, I'm still free Have to hold tighter I am fighter Why you? Journey to your darkness Tangled in a dream Pleasure me in highness and sweep me off my feet Starve me Bound me For Nothing... Love me like I'm dying Quench my thirst to bleed....bleed...bleed...
- Clay and Thread: Alice Kettle and Helen Felcey at the 2009 Harrogate Knitting & Stitching Show [HD] 'Place Settings' exhibits works by Helen Felcey, a ceramicist known for delicate and distinctive unglazed bone china tablewares, and Alice Kettle, a textile artist familiar for her expressive machine stitched works. The collaboration is a table setting, porcelain pieces conversing with a stitched landscape cloth. The work brings together two distinct areas of practice and two distinct characters. Filmed at the 2009 Harrogate Knitting & Stitching Show. Please look for Alice Kettle and Jane McKeating at the 2010 London Knitting Stitching Show with a new collaboration entitled 'Machine Stitch Perspectives'.
- Unglazed hexagonal tile -- - Learn about rectified tile and pillow tile, and what these tiles are best suited for.
- Cyndy Hill's "Zena's Garden" mosaic Miami artist Cyndy Hill has created a 9" x 13' mosaic called "Zena's Garden". The commissioned art features colorful blooms of fantasy flowers and leaves, floating amid exuberant blue swirls and sprinkles of light; made of hand-cut pieces of 3/8" unglazed porcelain, glass tiles and pebbles, and bits of mirror.
- Betty's Brown Sugar Glazed Ham Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates a Brown Sugar Glazed Ham recipe, dating back to her college days (in the '60's). Being a starving student, Betty almost always had breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the university cafeteria. One item that was served repeatedly was Glazed Ham. Betty (using her ever-***yzing food talents) created the following recipe as an imitation of the ham served in the cafeteria, and she has continued to make it throughout her 39 (almost 40!) years of marriage. Ingredients: 1 canned ham (I used Hormel brand, 5 pounds. You may use any brand, and reduce it to 3 pounds, if desired.) 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed 2 tablespoons prepared mustard 1 teaspoon orange juice (You may use another flavor of juice or a juice drink.) Remove the canned ham from the container and place in a crock pot on low for 6 to 8 hours. You may need to cut it into two pieces to get it to fit in the crock pot. When you are ready to put your Brown Sugar Glazed Ham recipe together, remove the ham from the crock pot, and place it on a tray for slicing. Use a kitchen knife, slicer, or electric knife to slice the ham into equal pieces. You may decide to leave some of the ham unglazed for guests who prefer to skip the brown sugar flavor. In a small bowl, mix 1 cup of firmly packed brown sugar with 2 tablespoons of prepared mustard. Use about 1 teaspoon of orange juice to get them to combine. Now spread the tops and bottoms of your sliced ham and place them in an appropriately-sized ...
- Design: How To Sharpen a Knife With A Porcelain Crispbread Porcelain works well to sharpen up your knives. The designer ceramics crispbread "skellefteå" has an unglazed bottom. Make a motion that when you spread out cream cheese or butter. Once you have pulled the knife back and forth, it is ready for use again. The Knife Sharpener - "Skellefteå" Knivsliparen - "Skellefteå" Design: Ulf Samuelsson. A Swedish Sharpening Stone
- Altered Udu with Tin Can Thumb Drums Had an idea for a udu air drum that has two tin cans mounted in the top. Worked out great, they resonate just a little when playing the drum in the usual fashion, and when played, their tone can be altered by covering either of the ports for a interesting sound. The piece is unglazed, and can be seen in my next video, along with a few other pieces. Had an idea for a udu air drum that has two tin cans mounted in the top. Worked out great, they resonate just a little when playing the drum in the usual fashion, and when played, their tone can be altered by covering either of the ports for a interesting sound. The piece is unglazed, and can be seen in my next video, along with a few other pieces. ____________________________________________ I've started a website where I will be posting "directors cut" versions of my videos, expanded versions of my ParrotPotterStudio channel videos with more specific content about the techniques being used. If you have a question or a suggestion for a video, send me a email! Dan
- METROBRICK Thin Brick -- Ready when you are Metropolitan Ceramics now has available METROBRICK fast ship program - Thin Brick - ready when you are. METROBRICK installs like tile, includes corner and edge caps, offers modular brick size, can be used indoors and out, used for residential and commercial applications, and is in stock ready to ship.
- The Urban Homestead - "Water Wise Gardening" February 2007 - Urban eco-pioneer, Anais Dervaes, demonstrates an ancient & efficient method of irrigation using ollas (unglazed clay pots) which are gradually making a comeback in our water challenged world. The principle behind the olla is that unglazed terracotta is porous, and when buried in the ground will slowly seep moisture to the surrounding soil and spread via capillary action. Any plants nearby have access to a steady stream of water. Apparently ollas have been used by the Spanish for centuries and were brought to the arid American south-west by the colonisers. The system also developed independently in China, Zimbabwe, Iran and Pakistan, and the Romans were known to irrigate their grape vines using this method. Ollas (pronounced OH-yas) virtually eliminate the runoff and evaporation common in modern irrigation systems, allowing the plant to absorb nearly 100 percent of water. If you would like to purchase an olla for your garden you can buy them in different shapes and sizes at /shop For more about their revolutionary urban homestead project urban sustainable living and homesteading check out their website at [Footage courtesy of Larry Frank of LPG Productions a pitch tape for Hallmark Channel's 'New Morning']
- HG Blue - Professional limescale remover. How to remove limescale To buy this product go to HG Hagesan Blue is an extremely powerful, super-concentrated product for the removal of limescale and calcium deposits from: taps, bathtubs, toilets and shower walls and for the descaling of blocked showerheads. HG Blue also removes rust, dirt, yellow stains and verdigris (copper oxide). Hagesan Blue is safe for use on virtually all surfaces in the bathroom, toilet and kitchen, such as: chrome, stainless steel, ceramics, glazed and unglazed ceramic tiles, glass, crystal and plastic. For regular cleaning of bathroom surfaces: Use HG Hagesan Bath Shine (See: Attention: Do not use HG Blue on Marble, Travertine, Terrazzo, Granito and other lime containing surfaces, vunerable paintwork, lead glazed materials and non-acid resistant surfaces, including Vogue Baths. Some bath enamels are NOT acid resistant and may be dulled by HG Blue. If in doubt try HG Hagesan Blue on a small test area first. Coverage: 20 - 40 m² per litre Available in 500ml, 1 Litre and 5 Litre sizes For the complete HG Hagesan product range and hundreds of other Homecare Products see our website:
- Hong Kong 37- New Teapot I wasn't planning to buy a teapot in Hong Kong; I was going to wait until I got to China (preferably Yixing). But when something special calls you, you can't hesitate because you may never see it again, especially in the Hong Kong Jade Market. An unassuming Zhu-ni (crimson clay) teapot. I demonstrate the sound and pour.
- HG Hagesan Golvpolish - Satin Gloss Polish for slate, stone, victorian and quarry tiles To buy this product go to Unique removable satin gloss polish and sealer for unglazed quarry tiles, natural stone floortiles and slate. Helps prevent staining, enhances colour and texture of the stone. Golvpolish is self-shining and gives a non-slippery finish. Prior to applying HG Golvpolish the floor should be thoroughly cleaned preferably with HG Polish, Wax and Dirt Remover (HG Remover) (See: to clean off grease, old layers of wax and dirt. HG Cement Grout Film Remover (HG Extra) (See: should be used to clean off cement film and lime. On porous surfaces such as slate, brick or flagstones first use HG Impregnating Sealer (HG Impregnator) (See: . Apply a very thin film of HG Satin Gloss Polish (HG Golvpolish). Consequently, the pores are completely sealed and dirt cannot penetrate into the substructure. Maintain with HG Superfloor Shine Cleaner (See: To strip off old coats of HG Golvpolish annually use HG Polish, Wax and Dirt Remover (HG Remover). Coverage: 40 m² per litre per layer . Two coats (recommended) 20 m² per litre. Available in 1 Litre and 5 Litre For the complete HG Hagesan product range and hundreds of other Homecare Products see our website:
- "A Lion in My Living Room" - Time Lapse Time lapse video of the making of my mosaic, "A Lion in My Living Room". Total time to complete the mosaic was 46 hours. Materials used: Winckelman unglazed porcelain, Weldbond, MDF Please visit my website: Music and Video by Jeff Ramer
- Tuxton China Foodservice China 101: Glazed vs. Unglazed Foot Ever wonder what the difference was between the glazed and unglazed surfaces underneath ceramic items? There's a common misconception that a glazed foot is better.. but here, we show you why that's not true. Amaze your friends with your industry knowledge the next time you go out to eat! And as always.. be sure to keep an eye out for that Bow Tie! Check us out on Facebook: /Tuxton
twitter about unglazed
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about unglazed
“Blog | 2010-06-27. Clay Pot Irrigation. Clay pots, or ollas provide drip irrigation by allowing water to seep through unglazed terra cotta. Ollas come in varying sizes. Each has”
— Quick Gardening Tips " Sustainable Berea,
“We adore good food - ejm's blog of adventures in food and drink, recipes, disasters, triumphs I suggested using one of our unglazed Chinese teapots and that suggestion was nixed big time”
— blog from OUR kitchen " ISO: small unglazed clay pot(s) for,
“That's the slender unglazed rim on your Heath bowl or mug. So and refine the clay that makes the unglazed rim a hallmark of great design instead of”
— TCHO: The Mind of TCHO - Unglazed,
“Rubbermaid Adventures in Organization - Real life organizational solutions and stories by Rubbermaid employees for unglazed tiles, marble, stone, and slate. These are just some suggested solutions. If you have created your own favorite cleaning solution for Reveal, please reply to my blog post! Nov”
— Rubbermaid - Adventures in Organization,
“Ceramic Unglazed Clay_WS3201 from WOO SUNG CERAMICS IND. CO., LTD. - Korean Products, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters”
— Ceramic Unglazed Clay_WS3201 - WOO SUNG CERAMICS IND. CO., LTD,
“Bringing together professionals, educators, designers, consultants, and activists around the common thread of Permaculture for a village renaissance in the urban pulse of the city of San Francisco”
— Permaculture SF - Ollas: Unglazed Clay Pots for Garden Irrigation, permaculture-
“Similar to unglazed quarry tiles are unglazed ceramic or terra cotta tiles. However, large unglazed tile pavers are very inexpensive, around $1 a”
— Bend Area Habitat for Humanity,
“Ceramic Tile Forum After laying white porcelain, unglazed and unsealed tiles, we applied a black grout between the tiles. Before it dried the residue on the white tiles as scrubbed off”
— Black stain on white porcelain, unglazed, unsealed tiles,