- The MYLAPS timing system offers lap times to all racers that own a personal MYLAPS transponder. Minis Clutched/ Unclutched- Race Five. 30 Nov. Race. 15:30. Mini Feature Race. 30 Nov. Minis Clutched Total OVERALL Points. — “MYLAPS Results”,
- Be Unclutched Vol 1. From the works of Living Enlightened master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. This clip is taken from the discourse titled, "Unclutching -- De-program the inner self" delivered during the third day of the first Nithya Dhyan mass satsang held in Bangalore in December 2007. — “Football Videos Best soccer Football videos - Unclutched videos”, footballvideos.in
- skip to main | skip to sidebar. Be UnClutched! GOD + mind = Man; Man - mind = GOD! No posts. No posts. Home. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). — “Be UnClutched!”, be-
- Worn weathered, with a stitch or 3 purposefully out of line. Truly a one of a kind piece that can work for day or evening. Made with distresse. — “AAPDEP — Unclutched Clutch”,
- Unclutched from Pleasure and Pain. On a subtle level, as spiritual seekers, we all like to If only we can relearn to be unclutched from our false personality, our opinions, our pre. — “A Rediscovery of Existential Bliss: February 2006”,
- Online video features popular videos, music video, free video and trailers Part IV of Paramahamsa Nithyananda discourse on Be Unclutched. — “Be Unclutched- Part III | Video |Spirituality | Paramahamsa”, videos.oneindia.in
- The ratchet wheel and the feed wheel are clutched for rotation as a unit during use, but they can be unclutched to effect relative adjustment of the ratchet wheel and the feed wheel. When the clutch is unclutched an additional clutch clutches. — “Hand-held labeler (US4352710)”,
- Unclutched - The Great Truth. From the works of Living Enlightened master Paramahamsa In this clip Swmaiji gives us the essence of his teachings through the modern day mahavakya (great truth)-- "Be Unclutched". — “Vedic Temple, Ohio”,
- , door, lock, with, clutching, mechanism, 6189351, solicitare, 09341819, data, depunerii, 1999, eliberarii, 2001, rezumat, having, selectively, engaging, disengaging, outer, handle, from, spindle, latch, scoops, operably, slide,. — “Door lock with clutching mechanism - Brevete #pt338615”,
- Man by his very nature is an unclutched and blissful being. When you work in an unclutched fashion, you will find your capacity expanding; you will take on a lot more responsibility without. — “Be Blissful!”,
- We have never experienced an unclutched state of mind where there is no shaft, only bubble-like thoughts. When you work in an unclutched fashion,you will find your capacity. — “Quantum Spirituality's Blog - Windows Live”,
- Balloons whose strings have slipped from unclutched hands (poetry) Balloons whose strings have slipped from unclutched hands, no other writeups in this node. — “Balloons whose strings have slipped from unclutched hands”, everything2.com
- things are all right. But what we do is, we start connecting. these thoughts randomly and form a shaft. By doing this, we convert a vertical and. unclutched process into a horizontal one an unclutched state of mind where there is. no shaft, only bubble-like thoughts. In the unclutched state there. — “Your Soul Is Talking, Are You Listening?”,
- A while ago I dumped the contents of my purse for all to see. I unwrapped my wallet and unclutched my handbag to reveal all the crap I carry with me daily. The. — “Ten things you must carry in your purse or wallet | Squawkfox”,
- From the works of Enlighetened Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In this talk Nithyananda expounds on Shiva Sutras which are techniques given by Shiva to Dev. — “YouTube - You are UnClutched by your very nature www”,
- Unclutched Tags: Paramahamsa Nithyananda Master Guru Enlightenment Consciousness Unclutched. Unclutch your way to health. From the works of Enlightened Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In this talk Nithyananda explains how unclutching improves your health and brings. — “Unclutched Videos at Asiadog. Unclutched Free Videos”,
- my teacher used to stay: be unclutched! he uses the ***ogy of being clutched (car driving) which means reacting to your thoughts, fears, emotions, being drawn into the drama, and being unclutched, in the neutral zone, where simply the. — “Spiritually Speaking...Do You Dare To Do This...? "I maintain”,
- Be Unclutched Vol 1. Be Unclutched Vol 1. From the works of Living Enlightened master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. This clip is taken from the discourse titled, "Unclutching -- De-program the inner self" delivered during the third day of the first. — “Bangalore Today - ”,
- get your own personal page on SoundClick. It's free, fun, and full of ways to make you share your world unclutched is a member since 01/13/2004 --- this profile has been viewed 276 times. — “unclutched's SoundClick page”,
- Unclutched - The Only Way to Live. In modern life, there is an undercurrent a craving, restlessness, dissatisfaction, fear, and tension. Many masters in many traditions have insisted that there is no peace because we are clutched to a "reality" which was created in our own mind. — “Unclutched - The Only Way to Live”, unclutched-
- It means "the unclutched hand" or perhaps "the hand letting go" But unclutched is unlovely in meaning and sound, and not redeemed by greater fidelity to the Spanish. — “Wikipedia:Reference desk/Archives/Language/2008 January 29”,
related images for unclutched
related videos for unclutched
- Unclutching - The Ultimate Technique The brain is the organ which controls our whole physical being once our brain has been imbalanced it will then transmit that imbalance throughout the whole body. Thought forms are pure energy that have the ability to influence people and everyday events in life. ( Visual suggesstion: people talking, fighting, accidents, murders.even news clippings of accidents and murders are suffice) According to Science our brains generate an electromagnetic field which may be measured by such instruments as an encephalograph. This electromagnetic field is generated by the brain every time we think, and as our mind is never still, we may be compared to perpetual power generators. ( visual suggesstion: use the brain imgaes we have already downloaded, and the encephalograph- effects to be added to the brain visual as thought it is radiating visible energy) Fear produces nervous disorders. Anger produces headaches & violence. Confused thoughts produce congestion & ill health. Depression causes cancer, tumors, mental diseases & lowering of the immune system causing death through own will power.
- NiTRoX Is UnClutch
- Inner Awakening Sharings -- Experienced Unclutching Nithyanandam ! My name is Stephie. I am from Vancouver, Canada. I am a full time human resource manager at an international bank. In addition I also manage my own real estate business. I chose to come to Inner Awakening just to be in the breathing space of the master for 21 days. The venue, the place did not matter to me. All that mattered was the space. I am glad I made that decision. Because the program is designed in such a beautiful way, every day was just revealing a new dimension of me. I didn't realize while I was having fun and enjoying the program. And all the exercises that we did together along with the yoga, I was actually transforming slowly and steadily within. And each day was bringing out a new revelation to me. One of the things that I would like to point out was the unclutching, which I experienced in a very strong way. Before I came to Inner Awakening, unclutching was just a term to me. Everytime I did something and was attached to the results of my action I would hear Swamiji's voice telling me unclutch. I would try to and in some cases I did and in some I didn't . And when I didn't I would say well, Swamiji if I unclutch here I am not going to do anything and no one else is going to do. So that question always came up in my mind. After coming to Inner Awakening even that question has disappeared. There is no thought and one thing that I realize is that unclutching is no longer a thought. It's no longer an action. Its just a beautiful space to be ...
- vexon response video(unclutch) thanks to vexon entertainment for all that they have done
- Meditation Technique to Unclutch from Your Mind From the works of Living Enlightened Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In this clip taken from the Shiva Sutras discourse titled, Transcend Your Desires, Swamiji describes the meditation technique fro the true seeker who is serious about enlightenment. It is for those coyurageous ones who are ready to keep enlightenment at the forefront and leave everything else aside. When you suddenly unclutch from the mind when thoughts arise, and not let mind take over, a quantum jump in the inner space happens. He then takes us through a guided meditation to experience this state. The complete discourse may be ordered online at .
- Unclutch and Be Liberated From the works of living enlightened master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In this clip taken from discourse titled, "Freedom from ***" . In this breakthrough message Swamiji expounds on the science of un-clutching as a straight way to liberation. The complete discourse may be ordered online at .
- Unclutch - doesnt mean laziness From the works of Enlightened Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In this talk Nithyananda answers the question 'How do I run my life and pay my bills if I am unclutched?'. He explains how unclutching awakens tremendous creativity and intelligence in you and you simply express it in your life. This clip is taken from the discourse titled "Be-Unclutched" which may be ordered at
- Concept of Purity According to Shiva, purity means innocence - not being affected by the thoughts. Purity and impurity is directly related to inner space. Constantly we are asked to be good. The idea of purity is forced upon us. Unless we accept ourselves completely what we are projecting outside, real morality can never happen in life. The one and only way to accept ourselves completely is to understand the truth by the very nature our thoughts are illogical, irresponsible, irrational, independent and unclutched. Only when we are at ease and integrated with our personality, life will be a game till then you will be touched by life. If we have respect for our inner space and freedom, we will never disrespect others freedom.
- Coherence and eN Effect: Patanjali Yoga Sutras 83 - Nithyananda Morning Satsang 15 Dec 2010 A special breakthrough satsang of cosmic proportions was spontaneously delivered today, 15 Dec 2010 by Paramahamsa Nithyananda. The Rare Avatar, Nithyananda, declared the beginning of "Satya Yuga"- the golden age denoting the greatest conscious coherence on the planet and the universe. He named this effect as the eN effect - The Enlightening Nithyananda Effect. What is this eN effect? Paramahamsa Nithyananda explained, "If you are initiated into unclutching, you are free from space. If you are initiated into unclutching from time itself, you are free from time. Wherever you sit, you raise coherence and you are experiencing eN Effect". "Niyamah, the coherence of Life" is today's Yoga Sutra topic from 83rd sutra, chapter 2, verse 32, "Sauca Santosa tapah svadhyaya isvarapranidhanani niyamah". Explaining this sutra directly as Patanjali intends it; Nithyananda explained the essential difference of seekers, enlightened mystics, enlightened masters and an Incarnation, "Niyamah means creating the highest possible coherence in your body. A man who can do this in his body is an enlightened man, who is trying to create this in his body is a seeker, who can create the same highest possible coherence in few people is enlightened mystic, who can create in large number of bodies with sadhana is an enlightened master. He who can create this in any number of bodies just by His presence is an Incarnation. The coherence is Niyamah." He explained that all He is doing is creating this ...
- "Unclutched" as explained by a 4yr old Vivaan, a 4yr old, explaining Swamiji's profound "Mahavakya" concept in his terms.
- Be Un-Clutched worldwide webinar by Paramahamsa Nithyananda 2012-04apr-15th
- Be Unclutched Vol 1 From the works of Living Enlightened master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. This clip is taken from the discourse titled, "Unclutching -- De-program the inner self" delivered during the third day of the first Nithya Dhyan mass satsang held in Bangalore in December 2007. In this clip Swmaiji gives us the essence of his teachings through the modern day mahavakya (great truth)-- "Be Unclutched". He unravels the truths about makeup of the mind and how we are clutching and creating joy or suffering. He beautifully describes how we create thoughts, how we connect thoughts and experience life. He tells us the first profound truth that there are so many thoughts that are moving in front of us, but our awareness is not always shining on the thoughts flowing in front of us. As such many life changing decisions are made by us without awareness. Every single moment that passes in our life without our being aware causes suffering us either directly or indirectly. Swamiji then goes on to discuss the second profound truth. The complete discourse part of the three day Nithya Dhyaan discourse series may be purchased online at .
- Highlights of Be Unclutched Webinar · Want to learn the fastest way to enlightenment? · Confused by so many different steps and paths? · Want just one simple catch all method? · Want one solution for health, relationships Paramahamsa Nithyananda has developed the most complete and simple method for enlightened living ever! · The answer to EVERYTHING! · Use it anytime, anywhere · Works from any state of consciousness (including anger!) · Fosters creativity, dynamism, and decision making Get one solution, the master key that opens the door to creating health, wealth and excellence in you.
- how to be unclutch highlight of our 28-2 loss...
- Sharing: Unclutching - Inner Awakening initiation by Paramahamsa Nithyananda Girish from Charlotte, USA speaks about his experiences and benefits from 'Unclutching' - a unique process gifted to the world by Paramahamsa Nithyananda.
- Be Unclutched Vol 2 From the works of Living Enlightened master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. This clip is taken from the discourse titled, "Unclutching -- De-program the inner self" delivered during the third day of the first Nithya Dhyan mass satsang held in Bangalore in December 2007. In this clip Swmaiji gives us the essence of his teachings through the modern day mahavakya (great truth)-- "Be Unclutched". He unravels the truths about makeup of the mind and how we are clutching and creating joy or suffering. He beautifully describes how we create thoughts, how we connect thoughts and experience life. He tells us the first profound truth that there are so many thoughts that are moving in front of us, but our awareness is not always shining on the thoughts flowing in front of us. As such many life changing decisions are made by us without awareness. Every single moment that passes in our life without our being aware causes suffering us either directly or indirectly. Swamiji then goes on to discuss the second profound truth The complete discourse part of the three day Nithya Dhyaan discourse series may be purchased online at .
- You are UnClutched by your very nature From the works of Enlighetened Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In this talk Nithyananda expounds on Shiva Sutras which are techniques given by Shiva to Devi to directly experience enlightenment. Nithyananda says all our problems are because we create shaft of thoughts that do not exist. This clip is taken from discourse titled "Find Your Center Deep Within" which may be ordered at .
- "Unclutched" as explained by a 4yr old Vivaan, a 4yr old, explaining Swamiji's profound "Mahavakya" concept in his terms
- Being unclutched
- Transformation by Unclutching Thisclick from Living Enlightened Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda is taken from his discourse titled, "Be Unclutched". Paramahamsa Nithyananda is an enlightened master living amidst us today. With a worldwide movement for meditation and inner bliss, Nithyananda continues to offer solutions for things as trivial as every day stress to something as profound as enlightenment. Nithyananda conducts meditation programs all over the world. Inner Awakening is one such profound program. It is a 21 day experiential meditation program to live enlightenement or Jivan Mukthi. For more details, please visit . You can also watch over 600 free discourses delivered by Nithyananda on topics ranging from Life Solutions to Sacred Scriptures to Enlightenment at /lifeblissfoundation. Discourses by Paramahamsa Nithyananda in CD, DVD and book formats may be ordered online at .
- No Mind State: Patanjali Yoga Sutras 115 - Nithyananda Satsang 9 Feb 2011 Living Incarnation and Avatar Paramahamsa Nithyananda started off his discourse with a riddle: "How can no mind state be explained and interpreted by mind? Very difficult, almost impossible. Only a mind which is in no mind and which can relate with the mind can tell about no mind to mind." Without wasting the time in unnecessary efforts Patanjali is trying to explain a technical term called nirodha parinama. People again and again have a strong doubt, how can mind with so much thoughts and perversions, lead us to no mind space beyond mind? Because for any thought to disappear, you need some other thought to come there. How is unclutching possible from unclutching? If this is answered logically to you, suddenly 95% of your spiritual sadhanas (practices) won't be required. By sadhana, your consciousness goes deeper and deeper and you make the qualitative breakthroughs in the consciousness, nirodha parinama. The qualitative shift in your inner space is responsible for your change. A friend's house is never far away, so if enlightenment is your friend, the sadhana will never be far away or difficult, if you feel it's boring and difficult, then still enlightenment has not become a friend for you, the qualitative breakthrough, the qualitative shift in your consciousness. He instructed everyone to do the following exercise: "Please understand, till tomorrow morning, have liquid diet, the sharp part of your brain which is responsible for remembering smarana gets into marana ...
- Aadarsh Unclutching
- Mothers Day - Nithyananda Jayanthi Morning Message - 28 Dec 2010 Living enlightened master and avatar Paramahamsa Nithyananda spoke on the Monthers' Day as a part of the Jayanthi celebrations. He dedicated this day to the divine mother consciousness and described feminine worship and mother worship as the unique contribution of the Vedic tradition to the spiritual civilization. He says that all religions have mother worship in some way of the other. All religions have two parts: religious nut and two spiritual fruit. Nut part is masculine based and fruit is devi worship. All spiritual group civilizations have this mother worship and that contribution that mother worship is from vedic civilization, vedic tradition. All the rivers, all the sacred things of nature everything is feminine for us. His message for mother's day is whatever you mother, you will become that. If you mother violence, anger and low self esteem you will become that. If you are mothering super consciousness, highest truths you will become that. So decide on mother's day to mother cosmos in you. Start mothering cosmos. If you mother the cosmos, you will become mother of the cosmos. Continuously mother cosmic consciousness inside you by unclutching. Live these great truths by mothering it again & again. Mothering cosmos is what I call unclutching. Unclutching from ordinary things so that you can mother cosmos inside. He says Maatru bhaava (connecting to the Master or Cosmos as Mother) makes the energy expression very quick and strong. You may be in the body of a female ...
- Unclutching Transforms My Relationships (General Singapore) Dr. Vidhya from Singapore sharing her unclutching experiences
- Inaction in Action Is Enlightenment In (1st June 2012) this morning's talk on Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 4 Verse 41, Paramahamsa Nithyananda (Swamiji) is clarifying the practice of intense action. Intense action takes place when there is no diversion of our energy, when we are not attached to or distracted by other thoughts. When we exist in a sustained mood of unclutching, all our actions are intense and effective. Paramahamsa gives a technique to strengthen our unclutching: begin with a short time of simple unclutched mood, just sitting quietly. Then gradually add some physical actions while maintaining the mood: yogasanas are the perfect choice. Yoga is the essence of unclutched action. As we gain skill and confidence, we can carry our unclutched state into our daily activities. This is intense inaction in action -- living enlightenment. Bhagavad Gita (Song of God) is a timeless treatise on the essence of living enlightenment. The Gita was imparted by the enlightened Hindu incarnation Sri Krishna to the warrior-prince Arjuna over 5000 years ago. Amazingly, the spiritual wisdom and life solutions offered in the Gita are so universal and current that it is even today used as a personal transformation guide.
- Unclutch and Act & What are the rules of power
- Art of Unclutching Really Works (General Singapore)
- Asanas:Aligning to Kundalini Awakening (Patanjali Yoga Sutra 98) Nithyananda Satsang 13 Jan 2011 Continuing on the practice of Asanas from yesterday's satsang, living enlightened master and avatar Paramahamsa Nithyananda explained that as the Asana becomes sturdy and comfortable, you become aligned to the super consciousness through the effort, Prayathna. He gave a technique to live Enlightenment every moment and achieve the alignment: Work intensely, continuously meditating on the infinite cosmos by unclutching. Prayathna is not just the effort of sitting in that posture. It is also important to work at least 12 hours a day being productive or involved in social service. An empty mind is the devil's workshop. A lazy body is the devil's residence. Orthodox translations tell you to reduce activity. Some of these Vedantis stop living and are just waiting for death. But when you unclutch you start living. Ultimate aligning to the awakening happens through intense work. Seva is the highest form of creativity. When you align to the understanding, even your words will serve the society. Meditate on the infinite continuously, keep on unclutching. Make it as a process, a spiritual practice. Every action releases some engrams from your system. When the Kundalini is awakened, all the engrams will leave your system: fear, greed, craving for physical pleasure, fantasies will leave your system by the levitation. When you are encaged by the engrams, you are gravitating, you are pulled down. Scientific research says that for at least 10 diseases, Inner Awakening can be prescribed ...
- Unclutching for more videos. Introduction to the Life and Teachings of Paramahamsa Nithyananda: unclutching. Taken from the numerous and essential discourses delivered by rare living Incarnation Paramahamsa Nithyananda (Swamiji), this video presents the most powerful talks on the theme of unclutching.
- Episode 36 - Unclutch Desperately clinging onto a playoff spot, the Los Angeles Kings battle the surging and usually dominant Detroit Red Wings at Staples Center. A sellout crowd of Red vs. Black provides the suspense and timing...is everything. Question of the Day: Who has the worst fans in the NHL?
- Ashtanga Yoga 2: Patanjali Yoga Sutras 79 - Nithyananda Morning Satsang 10 Dec 2010 "Yoga is not just the path of bliss. Yoga is the science of bliss." -- says Living Enlightened Master and Rare Avatar, Paramahamsa Nithyananda in today's morning satsang message on Patanjali Yoga Sutras, 79th Sutra, 2nd chapter and 28th verse -- "Yogang***thanat Asuddhiksaye Jnanadiptih Avivekakhyateh". The sutra translation is "By the practice of different limbs of yoga, the imputiries being destroyed knowledge becomes effulgent, up to discrimination" Defining the clear difference between path and science, Nithyananda says, "Path means some parts may not be able to travel. Science means equally reproducible on every possible mental & physical set up and which can be experienced by them" In this sutra, Patanjali emphasizes on practicing all the 8 limbs of yoga -- yama, niyama, aasana, praanaayama, pratyahara, dharana, dhyana and samadhi. Giving deep insights from Patanjali's ***ysis, Nithyananda gave a warning to all the spiritual seekers and exposed exactly the space where human consciousness does not grow. "The biggest problem for spiritual seekers is to go on accumulating knowledge because it gives so much excitement and NEVER PRACTICE IT! Giving an example of the Inner Awakening participants, He said that they all know that whatever they are hearing from Him during the 21 days program now is already on youtube in 8000 hours of His discourses in last 8 years. But, whatever they try on their own doesn't work because as long as there is human bio-memory, it has to be ...
- Ganesha Cosmic Consciousness by Nithyananda In this discourse delivered on the auspiscious day of Ganesha Chaturti, Paramahamsa Nithyananda describes about Ganesha and the metaphorical meaning of Ganesha's form. Ganesha, the most beloved deity of all, is described in its full glory. He represents unclutching, un-attachment, full spontaneity and ultimate sacrifice and finally enlightenment and cosmic consciousness itself. Watch the discourse to experience more.
- Unclutching Webinar @ NVT Ohio NVT Ohio Prayag participated in an Unclutching Webinar with Swamiji.
- Unclutch In All Dimensions 21st April 2012 morning satsang, Paramahamsa Nithyananda (Swamiji) answers our questions. The first questioner states that she feels connected to Paramahamsa's formlessness but does not know how to connect with his form. Paramahamsa replies that the form is merely part of the formlessness, so there is no need to get concerned with details. The second question addresses how to be unattached within (unclutched) while engaged in external activity. Paramahamsa gives an exquisite description of the unclutching process by explaining that conflict is simply too many thoughts trying to connect at the same time. Unclutching provides space between the thoughts so we have less conflict. Third questioner wants to know how breathing can be balanced during unclutching without causing gasping. Paramahamsa explains that the flow of prana balances the breathing during unclutching. Question four asks how to know whether one is disciple or devotee. Paramahamsa responds that the degree of feeling connection determines the difference. The fifth question is about love. Paramahamsa says there is no such thing as love and as long as we cling to believing in it we evade enlightenment. The final question asks whether energy fields such as Kailash can occur naturally, or whether they must be created. The answer is both: an energy field is most likely to be created in an area where the natural energy is already high.
- Be Unclutched worldwide webinar More info of this global webinar at Register at wip89798
- Unclutch and Act & What are the rules of power
- Yoga Sutras Discourse: Decide to Unclutch & Drop Your Mind Now From the works of Living Enlightened Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In this clip taken from Patanjali Yoga Sutras discourse 11 (Sutra 14), Swamiji sheds more light on the deeper secrets about body and mind. Swamiji describes his very own experience of the process of psychological death where He used this very technique of Patanjali for enlightenment. When he sat at Manikarnika Ghat with resve to sit there forever, the power which was resisting lost hold on His consciousness. That very moment the mind came back to the present moment. Your idea about the future plays a major role in your present actions. Swamiji then teaches us that the idea you have of your body and mind is either your best friend or your worst enemy. Happiness, joy, bliss are nothing but the ideas we have of our mind and body. The complete Patanjali Yoga Sutras series may be ordered online at .
- Unclutching Transforms My Whole Family (Relationships Singapore) Dr. Pradeep Raut (Ananda Shraddha) sharing his unclutching experience which transforms his whole family
- Unclutch From Depession TALKS FROM MORNING SATSANG ON SEPTEMBER 23, 2012 AT TIRUVANNAMALAI ASHRAM, INDIA Bhagavad Gita (Song of God) is a timeless treatise on the essence of living enlightenment. The Gita was imparted by the enlightened Hindu incarnation Sri Krishna to the warrior-prince Arjuna over 5000 years ago. Amazingly, the spiritual wisdom and life solutions offered in the Gita are so universal and current that even today it is used as a personal transformation guide. In today's talk on Bhagavad Gita, chapter 6, verse 23, Paramahamsa Nithyananda (Swamiji) counsels us never to abandon our sadhana, our spiritual practice. Without continuous unclutching from suffering in life, even our feeling connection with the master can be broken. We become attached to our negative thoughts and memories and our devotion can be lost. Never-ending sadhana is the sacred secret for our salvation.
- Be Unclutched Contains works of Living Enlightened Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In this ground breaking discourse Nithyananda dispells the myth of the mind. These discourses can be obtained in full length format at
- Double Identities - From the works of Enlightened Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In this talk Nithyananda unravels the core truths of our identity. Nithyananda says that whatever we project to the outer world is from 'Ahankaar' -- that is, we project to the outerworld something that is greater than what we are. Whatever we project about ourself to our self, it is from 'Mamakaar' - we always tend to project ourself to be lower than what we really are. We create these shafts of Ahankaar and Mamakaar and constantly suffer. he tells us to shed these shafts since these shafts are nothing but a figment of our imagination. This clips is taken from discourse titled "Be Unclutched" which can be ordered online at
- What is Initiation? From the works of Living Enlightened master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. This clip is taken from the discourse titled, "Unclutching -- De-program the inner self" delivered during the third day of the first Nithya Dhyan mass satsang held in Bangalore in December 2007. We find that we get drained easily of life energy either from the environment outside or from within due to our own inner conditionings. Whenever you need to heal yourself or bring yourself again to the life energy, the truths or ideas that brings you out of the tiredness or low energy or depression, those truths are called Shastra Shastras or knowledge weapons. The truths that not only brings us out of the depression, but also destroys the source of depression once for all is called mantra. Truth that comes out of enlightened inner space, and causes a click that is beyond logic, a sort of quantum connection with the very core of us is called initiation. The initiation can break the very core of depression, the very core of the mind. The complete discourse part of the three day Nithya Dhyaan discourse series may be purchased online at .
twitter about unclutched
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about unclutched
“Login to post Forums " Grassroots Motorsports " Let's talk supercharger with a clutch impeller tines will try to force the unclutched pulley to spin backwards may not be fun”
— Let's talk supercharger with a clutch pulley: Grassroots,
“Interested in talking about pre-1970 classic cameras? Join in the discussion at forums. Critique Forum. Request a Critique. Rate Photos. Community. Forums. Community News Blog. Photo”
— Rewinding trouble with Soviet rangefinders. - ,
“Quantum Spirituality's Blog - Windows Live We have never experienced an unclutched state of mind where there is no shaft, only bubble-like thoughts”
— Quantum Spirituality's Blog - Windows Live,
“As usual, John Slaughter is right. My Mondeo doesn't seem to use any more fuel with the Unless the a/c is switched on the compressor pulley runs unclutched”
— Vectra A/C | The Back Room Archive | Back Room Forum | Honest,
“Inner Awakening - Radiate Enlightenment Inner Awakening is a 21 day intensive program aimed at transmitting all major components of Living Enlightenment (Jeevan Mukthi), living as an unclutched, conflict-free being”
— Inner Awakening,
“[Archive] In Vietnam with mirror lockup V-System but, on my 500C/M, the shaft is still engaged and does not become unclutched or spin freely, as the unjamming instructions say it should”
— In Vietnam with mirror lockup [Archive] - Hasselblad Forum,
“The object of the 7 minutes of thought awareness is to become what Nithyananda calls "unclutched" Schizophrenia Forum Research News. Spiritual Recovery Blog. Successful Schizophrenia”
— MySchizophrenia Blog " Blog Archive " Life Bliss Meditation,
“Name: Billy Long * Age (minimum 16): 19 * Gamertag or Alias: CIutchSki (The L is an I) * MySpace profile name and URL: /sk8erbilly123456”
— ClutchSki Sponsor promotion app - vVv Gaming's Forum, vvv-
“A Very Different Kind of Blog Post - Noah's Surgery. My 18-year-old son, Noah, aka the Future Architect, is scheduled for open Maybe when the fear has unclutched my heart I can be poetic and insightful and meaningful”
— Blog Appetit: A Very Different Kind of Blog Post - Noah's Surgery,
related keywords for unclutched
similar for unclutched
- the only way
- rudyard kipling
- music video
- video sharing
- video features
- general topics
- embed src
- universal music
- times music
- soccer football
- shiva sutras
- world cup
- inner self
- third day
- profound truth
- nithyananda foundation
- temple hours
- on enlightenment
- the master
- all that
- church and state
- reference desk
- pearl river counties
- style guides
- state streets
- manual of style
- machu picchu
- style manuals