- 2006 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (Vancouver, Canada) October 3-6, 2006 2005 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (Rotterdam, Netherlands) September 18-21, 2005. — “Ultrasonics | Symposia”, ieee-
- MySpace Music profile for The Ultrasonics. Download The Ultrasonics Electro / Pop / New Wave music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read The Ultrasonics's blog. — “The Ultrasonics on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s”,
- Ultrasonic welding permits fast and clean assemblies. Since no adhesives or fasteners are used, ultrasonic welding minimizes risks to both the environment and employee safety by removing potentially hazardous materials from this stage of manufacturing. — “ToolTex: Ultrasonics”,
- Welcome to the official site of the Ultrasonic Industry Association. — “Ultrasonic Industry Association”,
- Dedicated to the art and science of ultrasonic nondestructive testing and allied fields. This page dedicated to the art and science of ultrasonic Nondestructive Testing and allied fields. — “UT Page”,
- ultrasonics n. (used with a sing. verb) The acoustics of ultrasonic sound. The science and technology that deals with the study and application of. — “ultrasonics: Definition from ”,
- Ultrasonic welding equipment supplied for assembling thermoplastic components range in scope from small handheld manual welders to large semiautomatic high-volume benchtop units. — “Ultra Sonic Seal Co”,
- Manufacturer of ultrasonic reprocessing systems for cleaning and disinfection of endoscopes, laparosopes, and other surgical instruments. — “Custom Ultrasonics”,
- Manufacturer of ultrasonic cleaning systems, solutions and accessories for industrial, medical, dental, jewelry, firearm and various other industries. FAQs, a company profile, and warranty information. — “L&R Clean World”,
- Ultrasonics is a term meaning the application of ultrasound. Ultrasonics is also a trade term coined by the Ultrasonic Manufacturers Association and used by its successor, the Ultrasonic Industry Association, to refer to the use of high-intensity acoustic energy to change materials. — “Ultrasonics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Crest Ultrasonics is the industry leader in ultrasonic cleaning systems, industrial cleaning systems, and benchtop ultrasonic cleaners. — “Ultrasonic Cleaning–Ultrasonic Cleaners–Industrial Ultrasonic”, crest-
- We help vital industries around the world strengthen their investments in heavy equipment and infrastructure. Our technology uses ultrasonic energy to enhance the performance of metal and extend its utility. We offer solutions that are easily adaptable to a variety of working environments. — “APPLIED ULTRASONICS”,
- Offering top of the line Crest ultrasonic precision cleaners ranging from a benchtop unit to an industrial tank systems and multi-stage units We at the "Depot" have redesigned our business and new store to sell only the best ultrasonic cleaning products on the market today. — “”,
- Ultrasonics is the only internationally established journal which covers the entire field of ultrasound research and technology and all its many applications. Ultrasonics contains a variety of sections to keep readers fully informed and up-to-date on the whole. — “Ultrasonics - Elsevier”,
- Standard Ultrasonic units are always in stock and available so you dont have to wait for your equipment. Pro Ultrasonics cleans automatically, allowing your staff to focus on more productive tasks, reducing your labor costs. — “Pro Ultrasonics- Precision Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment”,
- Manufactures a complete line of portable ultrasonic testing equipment. Products include thickness gauges, flaw detectors, bolting equipment, and transducers. — “Dakota Ultrasonics”,
- Flowline - Flow Switches, Level Switches, Level Transmitters. Flowline - Flow Switches, Level Switches, Level Transmitters. Site Design - Panther Marketing & Design. Back to Top. — “Flowline - Flow Switches, Level Switches, Level Transmitters”, ultrasonics.ca
- The online version of Ultrasonics on ScienceDirect, the world's leading platform for high quality peer-reviewed full-text publications in science, technology and health. — “ScienceDirect - Ultrasonics, Volume 51, Issue 2, Pages 109”,
- Branson Ultrasonics Corp. Product List ON SALE Store Home " Laboratory equipment " Branson Ultrasonics Corp. Product List. Please complete our Branson Ultrasonics Corp. RFQ form by clicking on one of the links below, and an expert from our Sales Team will get back to you shortly. Mfg. part number. — “Branson Ultrasonics Corp. on SALE - Branson Ultrasonics Corp”,
- Manufacturer of industrial ultrasonic welders for welding of nonferrous metals. — “Stapla Ultrasonics Corporation”,
- Ultrasonics World Group is a group of companies around the world engaged in Research, Development and Production of technology-intensive ultrasonic equipment. The major line company activity is production and sales of different purpose ultrasonic systems. — “Ultrasonics World Group”,
- Aktive Arc Ultrasonics Group offers products, R&D services and consulting in high power ultrasonic systems, ultrasonic generator and power supply, transducer and converters, ultrasonic component development and equipment, ultrasonic materials. — “Power ultrasonic equipment, components, technology development”,
- M P Interconsulting offers products, R&D services and consultancy in high power ultrasonics, a range of top quality sonic & ultrasonic materials processing, machining, cleaning and sonochemistry equipment and special equipment development for new. — “M P Interconsulting - Innovative Developments in Sonic”, mpi-
related images for ultrasonics
- modelstif gif 26 Nov 2002 15 16 3k rktimage gif 18 Nov 2001 22 26 9k rktsetup gif 18 Nov 2001 22 26 8k rkttraces gif 18 Nov 2001 22 26 17k
- 1 2007428 37427284 large jpg
- Laboratoire d Imagerie Paramétrique K Raum is with Martin Luther University of Halle Wittenberg Germany Department of Orthopedics Q BAM Group CMYK Image TIFF format 1 02 MB RGB Image JPEG format 210 KB
- MPI Ultrasonics bookstore In this small store for high value virtual products specialist e books for download the web application automates the purchase and delivery process completely Immediately after payment is
- ultrasonics2 jpg
- getting the time down as well about 1 5 2 hours for these
- Baosheng Li Research Associate Professor Mineral Physics Institute 1998 Present Research scientist in Mineral Physics Institute Stony Brook NY Aug 2005 Nov 2008
- 작업수량을 점검할 수 있는 LED 카운터 사용 및 관리가 편리한 몸체내장 발진기
- Ultrasonic Reduction of Wellbore Deposits and
- Dakota Ultrasonics Kategori TEKNOLOJİ TECHNOLOGY
- Toggle sidebar Matrix transducers This image shows a 3D scan of a phantom which contains an array of 2 mm diameter anechoic spheres GE s Active Matrix Array multi row transducers here the M12L high frequency
- My Mom and I at Summerfest in Ann Arbor Michigan 1994 This was
- Lingli Liu Research Ultrasonics Transducers Ultrasounic imaging PIV
- 1241620443 00 the ultrasonics ultrasound 2009 jpg
- The Physical
- 1 200827 21175188 large jpg
- researcher jpg
- Flow Thru Atomizers 20kHz to 150kHz Microprocessor Operated
- MYTOS for particle size ***ysis
- capP138Ultrasonics JPG
- signal is detected By using a raster scanning technique an image of the surface can be constructed Schematic of a capacitance ultrasonic transducer Schematic of focusing transducer Measured ultrasonic intensity from a focusing transducer In it s simplest form just the amplitude of the returned signal can be used however it is also useful to detect transit time
- Ultrasonics m 03 in use with basket
- P Y Apel and O L Orelovitch are with the Flerov Laboratory of Nuclear Reactions JINR Dubna Moscow Region Russia CMYK Image zipped TIFF format 1 50 MB 11 4 MB decompressed RGB Image JPG Format 154 KB
- I tried out some sealable plastic containers for the smaller parts to keep them separated but more or less as expected they didn t clean up too well The plastic absorbs too much power from
- Ultrasonics Group Participates in Synchrotron Workshop Official Workshop Homepage
- Consolation Ultrasonic Detector System
- focus gif 16 Nov 2001 09 47 12k focusfield gif 16 Nov 2001 09 47 15k rkttraces gif 18 Nov 2001 22 26 17k coin gif 17 Sep 2001 09 43 18k
- Ultrasonics Industrial Engineering engineer in industrial cleaning Power in ultrasonic cavitation and in molecular vibration High degree in cleaning a very ultrasuoni high level in wash and clean with ours ultrasonics cleaners The industrial market search and want ours ultrasonic cleaners implants We want you to be greater and even
- after ultrasonics
- ayu jpg
- Posted on Miércoles 21 Mayo 2008 La empresa alemana Hielscher ha desarrollado un proceso de transesterificación Ultrasónica Este aumenta la velocidad de reacción química de transesterificación de los aceites vegetales y
- ultrasonics 7 JPG
- leaflet031 pic5 jpg
- Parent Directory 11 Sep 2007 13 51 coin gif 17 Sep 2001 09 43 18k cmutschem gif 14 Nov 2001 22 26 5k header gif 15 Nov 2001 12 46 10k
- leaflet031 pic2 jpg
- 1 20071114 24863775 large jpg
- a Cell Assembly For a larger version of the sample cell assembly click here
- 09ConvUltrasonicsSU090 jpg width=737 height=552
- 02 jpg
related videos for ultrasonics
- Morantz Ultrasonics: The Mighty One Fire, Water and Mold Contents Cleaning System The Mighty One Ultrasonic Cleaning System by Morantz Ultrasonics. This system is Morantz's most popular fire contents restoration machine, and the centerpiece for it's pre-wash/wash/rinse Super System.
- Guide to ultrasonic component cleaning Layton Technologies guide to ultrasonic cleaning.
- Raptor Ultrasonic Imaging Flaw Detector The RAPTOR High Performance... Full Featured Ultrasonic Flaw Detector and Full Imaging in one! All for the price of a STANDARD Flaw Detector. See full details on our website www.advanced-
- Ultrasonic Levitation From : this video shows, how water droplets are "hung" up in the air using acousic (ultrasonic) levitation
- Ultrasonic Candle Blow Out From : Ultrasonic waves of a high amplitude blow a candle out on more than a foot distance.
- Ultrasonics: Clean Swing Golf Club Cleaner .au. 'Clean Swing Golf Club Cleaner' created by Ultrasonics Eco Cleaning Solutions. This video shows how easy loading and unloading of this unique golf club cleaner really is. With total technical support across Australia the Clean Swing truly is the 'Best Golf Club Cleaner on the Market today'. Cleaning a set of golf clubs in 2 minutes has never been so easy or effective. Ultrasonics Eco Cleaning Solutions provide eco friendly, time and cost saving ultrasonic cleaning devices for many applications. ph +61 7 5479 0566 email: sales@.au
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment Ultrasonic cleaning equipment and parts washers are an eco-friendly alternative to traditional chemical processes used to clean equipment and parts used in the manufacturing process. Cleaning with ultrasonic technology is fast and effective! The cavitation bubbles created by the sound waves cleans a wide variety of parts and surfaces, even hard to reach blind holes and crevices. Ultrasonic cleaning equipment replaces hazardous cleaning solvents that can place employees and the environment at risk. Dan Kentch, President of Pro Ultrasonics () gives Green Energy News (www.renewable-energy-) a look at their line of high performance, industrial grade ultrasonic parts washers and explains the process.
- Ultrasonic Degassing () Degassing and defoaming of liquids is an interesting application of ultrasonic devices. In this case the ultrasound removes small suspended gas-bubbles from the liquid and reduces the level of dissolved gas below the natural equilibrium level.
- Ultrasonic textile welding by RINCO ULTRASONICS Ultrasonic textile welding using the new HT35-2 -
- micro ultrasonic teeth cleaning Micro Ultrasonics are the best way to have your teeth cleaned. See this video and you'll see that hand instruments are no longer necessary.
- e-kycz: Watch Master Ultrasonic Cleaner [watchmaster009] Watch Master Ultrasonic Cleaner by: Bulova Watch Co.
- Ultrasonic Emulsification of Oil in Water () Video shows emulsification of vegetable oil in pure water (no surfactants or emulsifieres) using an ultrasonic homogenizer (UP400S, Hielscher). For details go to /emulsion .
- Ultrasonic cleaning band instrument ultrasonic cleaning of a set of yamaha trumpet valves
- Ultrasonic Cleaning - Removal of buffing compound Learn more at - Fast ultrasonic cleaning removes buffing compound from inside the shaft.
- Ultrasonic Cleaning: Cleaning Engine Head Valve Components .au. Cleaning Engine Head Valve Components using Ultrasonics was created by Ultrasonics Eco Cleaning Solutions. This video shows how easy cleaning engine head valve components can be using ultrasonics (ultrasonic power). Ultrasonics Eco Cleaning Solutions provide eco friendly, time and cost saving ultrasonic cleaning devices for many applications. Ph +61 7 5479 0566 Email: ecoclean@.au
- Telsonic Ultrasonic Welding Telsonic-Ultrasonic Technology Ultrasonic applications can be found in virtually all pre-production and final assembly stages for manufacturing processes for articles made of plastic and metal which means that TELSONIC, as the specialists in industrial ultrasonic technology, is equally ubiquitous. With creative application solutions and innovative high quality products, we help our customers to increase their productivity and give them an increased competitive edge. In 2006 we celebrated our 40th anniversary and we would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to our customers, longstanding working partners and our committed team who have made the TELSONIC group what it is today.
- Clean Burn servicing by Craft Oil using Ultrasonic Cleaning EP-3523 Clean Burn servicing by Craft Oil using Eastern Precision Ultrasonic Cleaner EP-3523P for ultimate cleaning. A CleanBurn Multi-Fuel furnace burns automotive waste oil and heats oil change vehicle service and lube shops and automotive repair garages with free waste oil fuel. For best results, annual cleaning and routine servicing of the Clean Burn Waste Oil Burner Furnace heater block, atomizer nozzle, retainer and all small parts is required due to carbon build up and contaminated waste lubricants low viscosity. Traditional methods required hazardous sink over the barrel parts washers and cost extensive man hours. Bob Mills of Craft Oil proves Eastern Precision Ultrasonic Cleaners clean magnificently and very fast with 90% water and biodegradable detergent. Craft Oil servicing Clean Burn this way provides their customers with highly efficient service. Fascinating Underwater video shots show ultrasonic cleaning in action. The cavitation bubbles of ultrasonic cleaning releases grime and carbon build up adhered to metal from the inside out. This technology has changed the concepts of cleaning of many types of mechanical devices that are labor intensive and make it cost effective and environmentally green!
- Ultrasonic Carburettor Cleaning Carburettor/engine part cleaning by post. All makes and types are covered. A next day insured postal service is availible and I can strip/rebuild your carbs if necessary. Please feel to ask any questions that you may have - I am happy to give advice for free.
- Ultrasonic Transducer added to plate cell Studying the effect of added ultrasonics to a 6 plate neutral system (+nnnnnn-). Bubble pattern is very interesting! 12v DC,@ 7amps.
- Ultrasonic Energy Working INSIDE the Lumen! This video demonstrates one of the principles that is key to the success of Medisafe equipment...that ultrasonic energy can successfully pass THROUGH walls! The silicone hose is filled with and surrounded by water, giving the ultrasonic energy a medium through which to pass. The effectiveness of the ultrasonics can be clearly seen by looking at the way the foil erodes. This same principle is applied to Medisafe's Sonic Irrigators to ensure mechanical removal of soil/bioburden from the inside of surgical instruments. Medisafe International are world leaders in medical device reprocessing. For more information contact:
- About Soniclean & Ultrasonic Innovative, cutting edge, leadership. These are words that can be used to describe Soniclean. Soniclean is one of the world's leading manufacturers of ultrasonic cleaners with over two decades of experience in the ultrasonic industry. Soniclean ultrasonic cleaners are faster and safer than conventional cleaning methods while their unique Pulse Swept Power® technology gives a superior cleaning performance. Based in Adelaide South Australia, Soniclean's head office and research and development section is located in one of technology clusters attached to the University of Adelaide Research Precinct. The company is committed to saving resources and minimising waste. Soniclean's green technology reduces the use of chemicals, water, and power and offers valuable time savings. The company is customer focused and enjoys a high level of client satisfaction. Driven by a "can do" attitude Soniclean offer outstanding back up service with preventive maintenance schedules. A contract cleaning service is also offered to customers. Pulse Swept Power® Ultrasonics is now considered "world's best practice" when it comes to cleaning of delicate instruments such as those used for "Key Hole Surgery". Soniclean's patented Pulse Swept Power® sets exciting new standards for ultrasonic cleaning by improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the cleaning process. Pulse Swept Power® technology is now recognised by many leading institutions as the safest and most cost efficient method of cleaning ...
- Welding and Cutting Equipment by RINCO ULTRASONICS
- kawasaki H2-C (1975) Ultrasonic Carb Clean This is set of kawasaki H2-C (1975) Carbs. These carbs had been left 20+ years with fuel in them. When we first opened them up we found the float bowls full of sludge and most of the galleries blocked.
- Ultrasonic Peening Ultrasonic Impact Treatment (UIT) of aluminum dogbone (*click down for more*) specimen, using robotic control for superior precision. Notice the precision achieved by using the agile robotic control. Unlike other peening methods, the surface finish can be controlled and therefore enhanced to be smoother. Benefits of Ultrasonic Impact Treatment (UIT) over other peening methods: Ultrasonic Peening is a dry process. No need to keep constant cooling liquid on hard-to-reach surfaces. Ultrasonic Impact Treatment (UIT) achieves better results. UIT has no messy cleanup or environmental issues, as you have with shot peening. Unlike shot peening, Ultrasonic Peening is controllable & repeatable, with minimal risk of over-treatment Metal improvement is achieved by establishing a zone of stress relief and a zone of tensile stress- a better stress gradient for extended life. There is additional metal improvement. A beneficial side effect of Ultrasonic Peening is increased hardness without loss of toughness. In addition to the improvement in stress corrosion properties, there is a big benefit in fatigue life and fatigue strength. This result is best achieved with the softer metals. The surface finish can be controlled for appropriate smooth or roughness. Applied Ultrasonics: Applied Ultrasonics is the world leader in metal improvement by Ultrasonic Peening, or, Ultrasonic Impact Treatment also known as Ultrasonic Impact Technology (UIT) is a more versatile and ...
- Ultrasonic Cleaner to Clean your Airbrush A little video about using an Ultrasonic Cleaner to clean your airbrush and tools. AnxSG's Link:
- Biodiesel ultrasonic hydrodynamic cavitation reactor Biodiesel - ultrasonic hydrodynamic cavitation reactor. BIODIESEL & ETHANOL BLENDING SKID SYSTEMS
- Ultrasonic Emulsification of Vinegar and Oil () Video shows the emulsification of balsamic vinegar with vegetable oil (vinaigrette) using an ultrasonic homogenizer (UP400S, Hielscher).
- Ultrasonic Cutting Machine EGR-053C Description soon to come. Please visit www.evergreen- for more information or contact Mark at eg.markchen@.
- Watch Our Video! Meet the Team from Branson Ultrasonics Branson Ultrasonics, a subsidiary of Emerson, is a global leader in ultrasonic cleaning. We design, develope, and manufacture ultrasonic cleaning equipment that meets the needs and high standards of our customers . But our focus is not just on providing the industry's most trusted ultrasonic cleaning equipment. We also have a knowledge base that is unmatched. We understand your business and your needs.
- ultrasonic demo This ultrasonic custom aqueous parts washing solution was designed by the engineers of Midbrook, Inc., located in Jackson, MI. We are a minority owned producer of custom parts washers and other custom solutions for industrial, medical, water bottling, and other applications. Visit today for more info.
- "Antigravity" Method 14 of 15 Sonic Ultrasonic Acoustic Group V "Antigravity" Method 14 of 15 Sonic -Ultrasonic Acoustic Group V Filmed 1991-1996, 14 of 15 methods of levitating an object known to the author John Iwaszko, edited from the video Antigravity the reality made in 1996. The "antigravity" method shown in this edit, was introduced and was referred to as Levitation on sound which has now been reclassified by the author as, Sonic Ultrasonic Acoustic (Method 14) As with all systems there are many technical ways to achieve levitation of the various methods I have classified it is beyond the scope of this presentation to show all of them. Method 14 Acoustic levitation will show a small variety of methods for suspending matter in a medium by using acoustic radiation pressure from sound and ultrasonic sound waves. The first and the simplest method I discovered in 1991 involved sound waves to generate a vortex of air from the output of an 100W piezo electric horn tweeter (driven with a 100W amplifier and oscillator) where the aperture of the output cone was reduced to a small hole of approximately 1 mm in diameter centred within a sealed cap over the horn. The maximum air disturbance is at the peak fundamental frequency of the tweeter employed as this generates the greatest amount of air and acoustic pressure waves. The little foam ball oscillates and gyrates wildly at the peak frequency. Based on the size and geometry of the object, with careful frequency and waveform adjustment a relatively stable levitation can be achieved ...
- Ultrasonic Cleaning - Musical Instrument Cleaning Learn more at - Fast ultrasonic cleaning removes the calcium buildup from metal wind instruments without the need for harsh chemicals or acids.
- PUSONICS - Ultrasonic Defoaming Foam is generally an unwanted by-product in many industrial processes because it causes difficulties in process control and equipment operation. Power Ultrasound provides an innovative, clean and effective technological opportunity for breaking foams. The Airborne Ultrasonic Defoamer (UDS) by PUSONICS SL is an electro-acoustic device capable of generating high intensity ultrasonic waves which efficiently break foam bubbles without contaminating the treated solution. The mechanism of ultrasonic defoaming is a combination of the following effects: high acoustic pressure, radiation pressure, resonance of bubbles and acoustic streaming. The new UDS by PUSONICS SL is successfully applied for: Controlling of excess foam in high speed bottling and canning lines of carbonic beverages; Fermentation reactors; Food, chemical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical reactors; and Filling machines (manual or semi-automatic). More inforamtion can be found at : www.pusonics.es www.pusonics.es
- Ultrasonic Golf Club Cleaning Valet Service Clean Shot Limited Ultrasonic Golf Club Cleaner A video demonstration of the Ultrasonic Golf Club Cleaning service offered by Clean Shot Limited.
- Ultrasonic Cleaner - Machine Tooling (Severe Clean Ultrasonics) This video shows a Severe Clean Model SC-11 ultrasonic cleaning system removing dirt, oil, and grease from machine tooling out of a CNC turret press. The ultrasonic cleaning process took about 10 minutes, and what little contaminant was left on the parts was easily wiped clean with a rag. Ultrasonic cleaning restores parts and equipment to "like new" condition.
- Alert on Custom Ultrasonics Endoscope Washers and Disinfecto FDA is notifying healthcare professionals that Custom Ultrasonics has agreed to stop making and distributing all of its endoscopic washer/disinfectors because of the company's failure to comply with FDA manufacturing regulations. When a company does not comply with these regulations, the safety and effectiveness of the product cannot be assured. In this case, the result could be an increase in the risk of transmitting pathogenic agents from patient to patient. The affected products are the System 83 Plus and the System 83 Plus Mini-flex, and all accessories. Products already in use are not being recalled. There have been no reports to date of patient infections attributed directly to these devices. But because follow-up of hospital-acquired infections is difficult, and because the company has failed to report problems to FDA, infections may have occurred and been unreported. FDA is recommending that facilities stop using Custom Ultrasonics endoscope washer/disinfectors if alternative automated endoscope reprocessors are immediately available, and if it is feasible to make the switch. Before doing so, be sure that your endoscopes are compatible with the alternative reprocessors, and that the staff is trained in using the alternative device. Verify that the alternative devices are properly maintained and operating correctly according to the labeling. If, after looking at the feasibility of switching to an alternative reprocesser, you decide to continue using Custom ...
- Ultrasonic flow measurement in the chemical industry This film uses animations to show how multibeam ultrasonics can be used to measure liquids
- Ultrasonic Transesterfication 600 ml Transesterfication
- Carbon Nanotube Dispersing Using Ultrasonics Carbonnanotubes are strong and flexible but very cohesive. They are difficult to disperse into liquids, such as water, ethanol, oil, polymer or epoxy resin. Ultrasound is an effective method to obtain discrete - single-dispersed - carbonnanotubes.
- Ultrasonic Impact Technology (UIT): Ultrasonic Peening Overview from Applied Ultrasonics Applied Ultrasonics: Applied Ultrasonics is the world leader in metal improvement by Ultrasonic Peening, or, Ultrasonic Impact Treatment also known as Ultrasonic Impact Technology (UIT) is a more versatile and effective process than other peening methods. Blog: YouTube Channel: goo.gl Facebook: goo.gl Google Places: goo.gl Bing Local: goo.gl Yahoo Local: goo.gl Twitter: goo.gl Benefits Overview: Increased Reliability Increased Production Increased Profit Margins Decreased Downtime Decreased Repair Costs Ultrasonic Impact Treatment achieves metal improvement by: Making the material harder More corrosion resistant And extending the useable life Customers: Mining Oil & Gas Infrastructure Defense Transportation Energy Industry Manufacturing How it works: Ultrasonic Peening alters and strengthens the metal grain structure of: Steel Aluminum Titanium Iron Bronze Resulting in strain hardening, and changes in size shape orientation of grains. Furthermore, Ultrasonic Impact Treatment (UIT) creates beneficial compressive stresses near the metal surface, while relieving detrimental tensile stresses. Results: Fatigue Life Extension Stress Corrosion Cracking Resistance Increased Hardness without a Loss of Toughness Bottom Line: Increased Productivity Greater Profit Potential
- Ultrasonic Cleaning - Stainless Steel Inline Filter Ultrasonic cleaning of an inline stainless steel filter using 40 kHz and an alkaline detergent.
- Ultrasonic Cleaning - Engine Parts Learn more at - Ultrasonic cleaning of four stroke, two cylinder, motor cycle engine parts. 500 watts - 40 kHz ultrasonics featuring Ultrasonic Power Corporations "Simultaneous Multi-Frequency™" and "Vibra-bar®" Technology.
twitter about ultrasonics
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about ultrasonics
“Myspace profile for The Ultrasonics. Find friends, share photos, keep in touch with classmates, and meet new people on Myspace”
— The Ultrasonics on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s,
“Read Peace out! by The Ultrasonics on Myspace Blogs! New blogTopics added every minute. Weve been busy on something behind the scenes at Ultrasonic”
— Peace out! - The Ultrasonics's Myspace Blog |,
“CalFinder Blog: Sonabond Ultrasonics: A Solar Industry Staple”
— Sonabond Ultrasonics: A Solar Industry Staple,
“Welcome to the New Morantz Ultrasonics Blog. I am very excited to be able to update both President of Morantz Ultrasonics, an attorney licensed in Pennsylvania and California, a”
— Morantz Ultrasonics: Welcome to the New Morantz Ultrasonics Blog!,
“Username: Password: Guided Ultrasonics Discussion Forum. Add New Topic. You must log in to Guided Ultrasonics Discussion Forum is the official forum of Guided”
— Guided Ultrasonics Discussion Forum, guided-
“Progress Ultrasonics Group. Located in Neuchatel, Switzerland, with partner organisations A new online ultrasonics components store has just opened at ”
— Forum upgrade to SMF | PowerUltrasonics,
“You are here Blog home Industry News. Nutrexpa achieves maximum production efficiency with installation of new Compact sieves separators sieves sieving equipment spiroscreen testing ultrasonics vibrasonics vibrastop vibratory sieves”
— Russell Finex helps ESTEVE improve sieving accuracy and,
“Ultrasonic Processes. Ultrasonics. Ultrasonics Blog & Archive TECH. blog dropdown. Arc EWI has broad capabilities in high power ultrasonics (HPU), a technology based on the principal of converting electrical energy”
— Ultrasonic Processes Blog | EWI,
related keywords for ultrasonics
- ultrasonics journal
- ultrasonics 2011
- ultrasonics symposium
- ultrasonics sonochemistry
- ultrasonics international
- ultrasonics depot
- ultrasonics inc
- ultrasonics and magnetics corporation
- ultrasonics symposium 2010
- ultrasonics university
- ultrasonics journal impact factor
- ultrasonics journal elsevier
- ultrasonics journal abbreviation
- ultrasonics journal articles
- ultrasonics journal author
- ultrasonics journal guide for authors
- ultrasonics journal impact
- ultrasonics journal 2009
- ultrasonics journal of
- journal of medical ultrasonics