- A typographical error made while using thumbs only to text mesage. Similar to a typo, or typographical error. — “Urban Dictionary: typographical”,
- Typographical Errors and Advertising. Product descriptions posted on our product pages are AltE is not responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, advertising, or. — “Typographical Errors and Advertising at the Alternative”,
- Typographical definition, of or pertaining to typography. See more. — “Typographical | Define Typographical at ”,
- The Dallas Typographical Union No. 173 was first chartered on June 5, 1875, by the International Typographical Union. The local Dallas chapter of the International Typographical Union was founded in 1875. — “Dallas Typographical Union Records, Local No. 173, Dallas”, lib.utexas.edu
- Encyclopedia article about typographical. Information about typographical in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. typographical errors. — “typographical definition of typographical in the Free Online”, encyclopedia2
- The fact that this sign has been ignorantly put up upside down has been deeply annoying me for at least 25 years now. Yes, it really does matter which way you put up a sign with a single "S" on it, since in typography, this letter is. — “Typographical Ignorance | Flickr - Photo Sharing!”,
- Typographical conventions The following typographical conventions are used in this document:bold Highlights ARM processor signal names within text, and interface elements such as menu names. Can also be used for emphasis in descriptive lists. — “RealView ICE and RealView Trace User Guide: Typographical”,
- Definition of typographical from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of typographical. Pronunciation of typographical. Definition of the word typographical. Origin of the word typographical. — “typographical - Definition of typographical at ”,
- The computer is not a typewriter; it gives us access to all of the same typographical resources that evolved over centuries in the printing industry. However, many people learned to type on a typewriter and haven't gotten rid of their "typewriter habits". — “Basic Typographical Principles”, linguistics.ucsb.edu
- A typographical error or typo is a mistake made by accident while typing or transcribing something. Spelling and grammar errors are not considered typos because they are not typographical errors, they are signs of ignorance in which the typist's mind, rather than the. — “What is a Typo?”,
- Typographical conventions. Technical support. What you'll find in this guide. This guide introduces you to the QNX Neutrino Core Networking stack and its manager, io-pkt. Throughout this manual, we use certain typographical conventions to distinguish technical terms. — “About This Guide”,
- Typographical Sector-Media, San Francisco, CA : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local, 415.777.0910. Get Ratings, Reviews, Photos and more on Yahoo! Local. — “Typographical Sector-Media, San Francisco, CA : Reviews and”,
- Definition of typographical in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of typographical. Pronunciation of typographical. Translations of typographical. typographical synonyms, typographical antonyms. Information about typographical in the free online. — “typographical - definition of typographical by the Free”,
- About This Document -- HP CIFS Server 2.2h Release Note version A.01.11: HP-UX 11.0, 11i Version 1 and 2, HP Part Number 'B8725-90062', Publication Date 'E0204'. — “Typographical Conventions”,
- A typographical error (often shortened to typo) is a mistake made in, originally, the manual type-setting (typography) of printed material, or more recently, the typing process. The term includes errors due to mechanical failure or slips of. — “Typographical error - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- typographical error n. A mistake in printing, typesetting, or typing, especially one caused by striking an incorrect key on a. — “typographical error: Definition from ”,
- What is a Typographical Error? A Typographical Error, now commonly called a "typo," originally referred to an error that took place during the. — “Typographical Error | Investerms Financial Glossary”,
- MySQL 5.1 Reference Manual :: 1 General Information :: 1.2 Typographical and Syntax Conventions " This manual uses certain typographical conventions: Text in this style is used for SQL statements; database, table, and column names; program listings and source code;. — “MySQL :: MySQL 5.1 Reference Manual :: 1.2 Typographical and”,
- typographical (not comparable) Pertaining to typography or printing. Produced by Retrieved from "http:///wiki/typographical". — “typographical - Wiktionary”,
- Use Perl and a vector-space search engine to search and display records from your Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) database. Find people in your enterprise directory faster while compensating for typographical and spelling errors automatically. — “Search structured LDAP data with a vector-space engine”,
related images for typographical
- Debug an experimental machine that prints artwork with the help of insects designed by Edhv for Bits n Pieces exhibition Image from Debug typographical series
- This year and for the first time Keystone acknowledged a typographical error but failed to describe what is being done to prevent these types of errors to stick around for
- Five Lines Pica No 2 Anglo Saxon Granby Eight Lines French Antique No 1 Seven Lines Open No 1 Doric No 3
- We will send an announcement to BNO for so they can give it some attention in their magazine
- Interface for Typographical videos Inspired in
- Typographical Invite A two color typographically based invitation designed in Adobe Illustrator
- 839231240339696 jpg
- typography king design jpg
- Below are some images and articles pertaining to the City Building group project done in the 3D Graphics Class Each student gets to design a minimum of three futuristic buildings each
- e mail newrambler at gmail dot com
- Typographical exercise
- 839231240340517 jpg
- Typographical Behance Network from
- POSTER Typographical Self Portrait
- 839231240339625 jpg
- typographical1b jpg
- 839231240339650 jpg
- تكبير الصورة
- Serinin 4 hayvanı yengeç
- Primer Two Line Ancient Eight Lines Elongated Sans Series No 3 From Typefaces You Won t Recognise a series of witty postcards produced by Paul Belford for the London Type Museum Five Lines Pica No 2 Anglo Saxon Granby
- 839231240340589 jpg
- typographical representation of chronologies present in jeff tweedy
- through to thoroughly well made cut sew garments tastefully designed with a sophisticated aesthetic He generously took the time out for this Q A when he was supposed to be relaxing Where are you today Miami FL I m taking a long overdue vacation and escaping from the cold NY winter And you re still working I m trying not to work on anything this week but that never
- Typographic Elements
- 839231240340477 jpg
- Shirt design with a typographical theme
- TypeFaces Type Faces Geddit Figaro Primer Two Line Ancient Eight Lines Elongated Sans Series No 3 From Typefaces You Won t Recognise a series of witty postcards produced by Paul Belford for the London
- 777481261608446 jpg
- 839231240339588 jpg
- 839231240340694 jpg
- Shirt design with a typographical theme
- Typographical Wallpaper
- Simple Professional Typographical Design by PSDFAN
- 839231240339557 jpg
- Click to enlarge
- Typographical exercise
- 839231240339536 jpg
- Asia Typographical Map with countries and TB 756x477 jpg
related videos for typographical
- Typography Project - Stop Motion This is it. The latest version of my typography project 2008, featuring lots of stop motion-animations. The story: A guy is sitting in front of an empty sheet of paper, thinking about a project he has to do at his academy. While thinking about what his project might be like, weird things occur right before him! And suddenly - all his problems are solved :) Sit back and enjoy!
- Typography Lord of War Part of Lord of War in typographical motion made with Final Cut Pro.
- 99.8 KCFM - Larkin with Toads - 2. TYPOGRAPHICAL TOAD KCFM Breakfast Host Rob Langley with Hull City Council John Robinson kiss every one of the 40 Toads located in and around the City of Hull Tuesday 28 September 2010
- Ben Folds - Zak and Sara - Typographical videoclip by c_kick Update: High Quality (stereo) version now online at A typographical videoclip for "Zak and Sara" by Ben Folds, created by c_kick aka hnldesign. This track is from the album "Rockin' The Suburbs" (c) 2001 Epic Records/Sony BMG Produced by Ben Folds & Ben Grosse Video (c) 2008 hnldesign
- Addicted to bass - Lyrics in Typography - Bassline on Baseline - Puretone Check out 2:00 - In this video typography moving and dancing type in different fonts. Puretone - Totally Addicted to bass Lyrics Fonts Music Video. This "Bassline" (Spelled Bassline not Baseline) video is a play on words as "baseline" is the term given to the line where most letters sit, except for letters like lowercase g, j, p and y that have descenders that extend below the baseline. I love this song and I love typography and this video where I think the type appears to dance from one frame to the next is a tribute to both."tags" typography moving dancing type fonts Puretone Totally Addicted to bass Lyrics Fonts Music Video typo animated animation typographical graphic design designer
- Beans (A typographic animation) In this film a consumer is faced with the numerous options available when trying to buy some baked beans. Using typographic animation, it explores the visual language of food brands and product labelling trends.
- typographical Amélie A stop motion typographical animation that is inspired from movie Amélie.
- Alfonso Velez -"Hell Yeah" - typography music video Typographical music video for song from new album THE WEATHER by Alfonso Velez (aka Russian Bear). This is my first typographical video and was done in Flash. --rhassanroland. The album is available on Itunes and at these sites: Band Alfonso Velez, vocals, guitar Will Rast, keyboards Jerry Busher, drums Jeff Ratner, bass
- Pick U Up - Adam Lambert , music video with lyrics / kinetic typography Adam Lambert 's Pick U Up - music video for a song from his album, For Your Entertainment : ) Also watch the video response for updated lyrics! ---This visual/typographical interpretation was completed as the final project of an introductory After Effects class at NYIT, Fall 2009 (Prof. Brian Walsh). It doesn't ~really comply with the conventions of Kinetic Typography - more like an attempt to marry type with images to evoke emotion :) ---Do check out Adam Lambert's album "For Your Entertainment" - it's eclectic, unique, and reveals interesting layers with every listen. Thanks for viewing my vid : ) Full lyrics: Jumpin' out the window Movin' on, groovin' on Which way will the wind blow? We can't be wrong, so say "So long." Imma pick you up, Imma pick you up Whatya you tryin' to say to me? Catch the train out to what you're tryin' to do Are you gonna play with me? All my life, I've been waiting Passed my time, procrastinating now It's a trip, on a flip And flash right through the scene Can't you see what I mean? Breaking through the boundaries Rollin' on, strollin' on They won't ever find me And after all, we'll have a ball Imma pick u up, Imma pick u up We're gonna see where we can go This is how I live, this is what I give And you're the one I want to know All my life, I've been waiting Pass my time, procrastinating now Its a trip on a flip And flash right through the scene Can't you see what I mean? Tiny minded two-toned suckers Same old faces make me shudder Countless ...
- Typographical Error In this animated short, a trio of characters discover how much they help the environment. But are they perhaps a little bit misinformed?
- Typographical Piece | by CP this channel is going to have a ton of motion design soon. our skill will progress.... I promise. made by chigga pleeze. also, expect to see something similar like this except a hundred times better within the next few days from coop. remember to LIKE. - coop. chigga:
- Typography video These are the Typographical-works that I have done, some Korean people might think it is crap, because they don't know me well. Thanks for watching, hope you like it , from Saeho90
- Typography (Typografie) Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk Typografie clip
- Typographical Stop Motion Video Experimental Typographical Video as a response to Helvetica. Can a written word dog really bark?
- Many/Few Word Opposite Typography My first excercise for my After Effects cours at Miami International University of Art and Design. Typography in motion. The category was "Word Opposite." Had to take two words that are opposite to each other and visually illustrate it using motion, size, colour etc Again, this is my first one, so yea, I noticed the little serif peaking and also the extra 7 10 secs of blankness. Go easy on me :P
- Victory Typography Exercise in Typographical animating. Video created in Adobe After Effects. Post-Production rendered to 720x486P for web posting.
- Fight Club - The Recall Formula [Kinetic Typography] [HQ] - School's Project - Motion Graphic Kinetic Typography of 30s or more "interview" Movie - Fight Club (1999) Software: Adobe After Effect Comment: This is my first time interacting with Adobe's After Effects.. My very first work executed off of it. Danroh89
- Daft Punk Harder Better Faster Stronger Lyrics Typography A typographical music video tribute to one of Daft Punk's coolest songs ever.
- Nick the Greek Typographical response taken from the film, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
- Typography Fractal Experiment A quick example of how I did the fractals for my typographical playing cards. A single letter, repeated nearly infinitely towards a center point, each copy is effected by the rotational movement of the object it was spawned from. This results in an exponential spinning motion that generates a myriad of interesting patterns, each unique to the letter, scaling rate, and anchor point selected. Layman's terms: The smaller copies spin faster, making a spiral pattern. The music is from the Armored Core 2 soundtrack, track 10, "Roundabout".
- Shootout at Typo Flats - Typography Animation College project requiring type to be set in motion. Criteria limits content to typographic characters and glyphs, in Black & White, with limited Spot color if integral. Theme of Good v Evil, or in this case, Convention v Rebellion is represented by Characters made up of Helvetica and Hobo Typefaces respectively. Animation is cut to compiled segments of soundtrack abscised from Sergio Leone's "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly", and fashioned after his dynamic juxtaposition of extreme close-ups (ECU), to vast surreal landscapes.
- Alfonso Velez -Prayer for Bobby ( Bob Dylan )- typography music video Animated music video in typography for Alfonso Velez song in tribute to Bob Dylan -his life and times. I did this in PowerPoint & MS Paint. Had some time at the office to kill. To see a typography in Flash of a song by this artist, click here: To see a video featuring Charlie Chaplin clips, click here: To see one featuring Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, click here: To see some other animated videos featuring songs by this artist or hear tracks from his latest CD, click here: youtube
- 'Thou shalt always kill' Typographical animation A typographical animation made to a small piece of the song 'Thou shalt always kill' by Dan le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip (so all credit for the music and lyrics go to them... by the way check them out they really have great stuff). Anyway it's made entirely in Adobe Flash CS4, the audio was edited in Cool edit pro. This is my first by the way so it's not exactly spectacular. Comments are always welcome =]
- Konstfack Typo Football - čtěte více na signMagazin.cz - copyright Konstfack
- Lomography Typography : Lomo Typo Short film made in iMovie09. Comprised of some of my Lomo photographs taken using the Lomo LCA and LCA+ cameras (cult Russian rangefinder cameras, now made by Lomo Society of Austria) of letterforms, numerals, signs and some symbols... all synced to some music of mine 'Funk Point', composed in Logic Express. No Photoshopping of images at all - all colours are 'in-camera'. The vivid colours are a result of mostly cross processing various slide films - Fuji Sensia, Fuji Astia, Fuji Provia, Fuji Velvia, Agfa Precis CT, Lomo 100 Slide, Konica Centuria 100... there are some Agfa Ultra and Jessops print film in there too...
- Recall Formula - Fight Club Typographical Animation This is my third project for my college flash class. Took a long time to make, over 25 hours total I would say. Left it on the intro screen for a bit while I was recording so I could record all of the sound I used in the animation. Again, all images and sound belong to the makers of Fight Club and the Dust Brothers.
- Who's on First? Typography Abbott and Costello's "Who's on First?" routine using typography only. website: Whos On First, copyright and used by permission with TCA Television Corp., Hi Neighbor and Diana K. Abbott-Colton
- "Hook" in Typography... This is my first attempt at typography... and honestly, who's more fun than Captain James Hook??
- Typography in Motion Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas translated through typographical elements.
- Conrad Mananes - Salmo 45 (typographical error) I wrote this tune especially for this Sunday's Responsorial Psalm.
- Seinfeld: Master of your domain // Kinetic Typography // S2THEH Graphic Design s2 © 2008 An Adobe After Effects typographical depiction of one of Seinfeld's most memorable moments: Master of Your Domain. Jerry and Kramer go back and forth arguing whether or not the beautiful girl next door should continue walking around ***. HILARIOUS. CREDITS: Design/concept: Shane Hernandez Audio: Seinfeld
- Hire Car - Typographical A short video of 'Hire Car' by John Cooper Clarke. Created by Paul Clarkson.
- Stephen Fry Kinetic Typography - Language UPDATE 11/10/2010: Thanks to Stephen Fry for mentioning this video on his twitter account, rather exciting! Using the wonderful words of acclaimed writer, actor and allround know it all (I mean that in the best of ways) Stephen Fry I have created this kinetic typography animation. If you like what you hear you can download the rest of the audio file from Mr. Fry's website. and then go to the audio and video section at the top of the page and look for the file entitled language. You can also find the file on iTunes by searching the name 'Stephen Fry's Podgrams'. I loved this particular essay on language and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to make my first kinetic typography video. I hope you like it and even if you dont I would like to heard what you think in the comments section. Also I know that at points the audio does not match the text so you do not have to write that. It is because I copied the transcript off of Stephen's website and it was not 100% exactly what he said and i did not notice until I was well underway. However these cases are few and far between. Just incase you were wondering the programs I used to make this were all by Adobe. Mostly After Effects but also Flash and Illustrator. Flash for the changing background colour transitions and illustrator for putting the words in to the shape of 'language' before loading it into After Effects to animate. Enjoy
- Roger McGough, The Typographical Animation This animation was made to fulfill a university module. It celebrates the life and work of Roger Mcgough through a typographical animation. The style of the animation is simular to that of the Beatles Yellow Submarine as McGough worked on this project. Enjoy.
- Pulp Fiction Animation The Original. An animation I had to do for school. It uses a sample from Pulp Fiction, but the animation is completely done by me in After Effects.
- Transformers Typography this is a short typographical animation on the movie Transformers.
- The Godfather typographic Intonation This is my first motion graphic piece for my class. Please view my portfolio at
- backtothefuture typographical animation quote.
- Typographical Video - Blink 182 - Roller Coaster My first typographical video. Little project for my school EMAV.
twitter about typographical
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about typographical
“Blog ID: 55705551. Blog Owner: -1. Close. OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. 1. ELIGIBILITY: Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. In the event of a dispute as to”
— NBA FanVoice,
“Home " Komodo " Forum " Komodo support. typographical quotes. Posted by buckthron on 2010 BBEdit has a nice little feature which enables the user to type typographical (aka "curly"”
— typographical quotes | ActiveState Community Site,
“Look closely, and tell me what these x-rays consist of. Find more at Katerina Orlikova's Anatomy of Typography series. (via Street Anatomy)”
— Typographical x-rays that look real | ,
“SEARCH THE BLOG. Search for: ARCHIVES. Login. Username: Password: Remember me. Lost your Typographical Map. September 23, 2009 • 10:51 am • POSTED BY mRaney”
— Typographical Map " The Boomerang Table : The Blog of 160over90, 160over90.com
“Never in a printed document, according to the blog. Quotation marks are yet another typographical element computers have upended”
— Typography in translation | yndigo,
“Blog articles relating to written communications for business users. - Viewing all posts. (typographical error)”
— typographical error | Blog-GrammarPhile,
“Creator Q&A: Harald Geisler of Typographical Calendar. Posted by mcgregormcgregor. When I first saw German designer Harald then sold as physical versions. October 20 2010 | Comments (View) blog comments powered by Disqus. BACK • NEXT. Just Plain Theme by”
— The Kickstarter Blog - Creator Q&A: Harald Geisler of,
“Blog . Contact. typographical sweet treats. November 13, 2009. This is what we were baking last week, among many other items. A bakeries. Woodward Design have put together a typographical feast of desserts just in time for the holidays”
— Woodward Design > typographical sweet treats, woodwarddesign.ca
“The former RWUSOL Dean of Students, now retired, Dennis Tonsing, has a recent post on his blog Write Right! you may want to take a look at if you think judges won't care about your writing skills as long as you have "good ideas." ”
— Judge Denies Motion Due to Grammatical and Typographical, law.rwu.edu
“A method for creating unique typographical effects using Adobe Illustrator's envelope distort tool. 'corePHP' Blog. Keep up to date on what's happening at 'corePHP'”
— Utilizing Envelope Distort for Typographical Effects,