- Definition of translocates in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of translocates. Pronunciation of translocates. Translations of translocates. translocates synonyms, translocates antonyms. Information about translocates in the free online English. — “translocates - definition of translocates by the Free Online”,
- Zimbabwe translocates over 200 black rhinos HARARE, Oct. 5 (Xinhua) -- The Zimbabwean government has started to translocate more than 200 black rhinos after poachers have killed several of the animals of endangered species at Gourlays Farm in. — “Zimbabwe Translocates Over 200 Black Rhinos - Science News”,
- Bax translocates from cytosol to mitochondria in cardiac cells during apoptosis: Bax translocates from cytosol to mitochondria in cardiomyocytes. — “Bax translocates from cytosol to mitochondria in cardiac”,
- Translocates definition, to move or transfer from one place to another; cause to change location; displace; dislocate. See more. — “Translocates | Define Translocates at ”,
- From the BioMed Central blog. Exome sequencing reveals second hits in cancer (26 Nov 2010) Pseudomonas fluorescens alters epithelial permeability and translocates across Caco-2/TC7 intestinal cells (27Nov2010). — “BioMed Central | The Open Access Publisher”,
- Hsp70 translocates into the plasma membrane after stress and is released into the extracellular environment in a membrane-associated form that activates macrophages. These observations suggest that Hsp70 translocates into the plasma membrane after stress. — “Hsp70 translocates into the plasma membrane after stress and”,
- 2008 MAY 20 -- A new study, 'The IL-1 family member 7b translocates to the nucleus and down-regulates proinflammatory cytokines,' is now available. The researchers concluded: "These results demonstrate that IL-1F7b translocates to the nucleus after caspase-1 processing and may act as a. — “Life Sciences - Researchers from Ludwig-Maximilians”,
- As single stranded DNA translocates through a nanopore consisting of a parallel-plate MOS nanoelectrode as the polynucleotide translocates through the nanopore; and correlating. — “ELECTRICAL DOUBLE LAYER CAPACITIVE DEVICES AND METHODS OF”,
- - 'Na+-stimulated ATPase of alkaliphilic halotolerant cyanobacterium Aphanothece halophytica translocates Na+ into proteoliposomes via Na+ uniport mechanism.' (BMC Biochemistry). — “ - 'Na+-stimulated ATPase of alkaliphilic”,
- Rhizobia are soil-dwelling bacteria that form nodules on the roots of legume plants. Sinorhizobium fredii USDA257 Translocates NopP into Vigna unguiculata Root Nodules. — “ARS | Publication request: Sinorhizobium fredii USDA257”, ars.usda.gov
- Permit is readily absorbed by roots and foliage and translocates throughout the plant, giving Permit two-fold action on the toughest weeds. Permit is readily absorbed by roots and foliage and translocates throughout the plant. Cell growth usually stops within 24 hours. — “Permit® - Product Information - Gowan Company”,
- Definition of translocates in the Medical Dictionary. translocates explanation. Information about translocates in Free online English dictionary. What is translocates? Meaning of translocates medical term. What does translocates mean?. — “translocates - definition of translocates in the Medical”, medical-
- Productos e Instalaciones de Energía Solar, Casas de Madera, Aislamiento Térmico. Paneles solares fotovoltaicos, Convertidores, Reguladores, BaterÍas todo que nesesitas para ponerse luz de enería solar a ribosome translocates along an. — “(gas stations along i 90) - pant along the taf fechan”, solarhouse.es
- Electrophysiological ***ysis of the function of the mammalian renal peptide tra 2. Using differently charged glycyl-dipeptides we show that PepT2 translocates these dipeptides by an electrogenic pH-dependent process that is essentially independent of the substrate net charge. — “Electrophysiological ***ysis of the function of the”,
- The Nuclear RNA-binding Protein Sam68 Translocates to the Cytoplasm and Associates with the Polysomes in Mouse Spermatocytes Sam68 Translocates to the Cytoplasm and Associates with Polysomes during the Meiotic Divisions. — “The Nuclear RNA-binding Protein Sam68 Translocates to the”,
- Catalina Aquarium online store for reef, freshwater, sal***er aquarium, reptile and pond products. as a ribosome translocates along. are placed along the x. are aligned along the x axis as shown. ribosome translocates along an mrna. — “along, selfesteem along the way, see the pryamids along the”,
- Purified Anti-Akt Antibody - Akt (also known as protein kinase B alpha) is a 60 kD serine/threonine specific kinase containing a pleckstrin domain. This kinase is ubiquitously expressed and translocates to the membrane upon activation. — “Purified Anti-Akt Antibody - Poly6034 - BioLegend”,
- paratuberculosis Translocates across the Mucosal Barrier via both M Cells and Enterocytes but Has Inefficient Dissemination. Luiz E. Bermudez,1,3,4* Mary Petrofsky,1 Sandra Sommer,3 and Raúl G. Barletta2* Kuzell Institute, California Pacific. — “Peyer's Patch-Deficient Mice Demonstrate That Mycobacterium”,
- Wear long sleeves and glove up. Isolate the ivy and put a plastic sheet behind it. Spray with a strong solution of glycophase(Roundup from Monsanto) Bear in mind you need not spray all the plant,the product translocates throughout the plant and disrupts its ability to produce food from sunlight. — “How do we get rid of poison ivy in our yard without hurting”,
- Sorting targets can be the inner space of an organelle, any of several interior membranes, the cell's outer membrane, or its exterior via secretion. The amino terminus of opsin translocates "posttranslationally" as efficiently as cotranslationally". — “Protein targeting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
related images for translocates
- Click on image to view larger version Figure 6 None of the truncated dysferlin constructs translocates as a response to membrane wounding GFP fluorescence of C2C12 myotubes expressing the constructs depicted in Fig 2A in
- Raghu Vemuganti Department of Neurological Surgery and the Neuroscience Training Program University of Wisconsin Madison WI 53792 FIGURES Figure 1 Upon ligand binding PPAR and RXR dimerize The heterodimeric complex translocates into the nucleus where it binds to the PPRE to activate or trans repress the downstream genes
- During infection with the extracellular bacterium EPEC the intimin receptor Tir translocates into the host cell and inserts itself into the host cell plasma membrane a process mediated by
- Lactose permease LacY a membrane protein that translocates sugars outside in A lactose molecule is shown at the binding site info request
- N terminal region and the activation function 2 AF 2 domain in the C terminal region While the AF 2 domain is relatively conserved among nuclear receptors the AF 1 domain differs widely Fig 1 1 2 When a ligand is bound to a receptor the receptor changes in structure translocates from the cytoplasm to the nucleus and then binds to the promoter region of the target
- Click on image to view larger version Figure 5 5 lipoxygenase translocates to the nuclear membrane following CRAC channel activation A Western blot showing 5 lipoxygenase binding to nuclear membrane for the different
- Forsyth Institute Harvard School of Dental Medicine Boston Massachusetts 3Department of Developmental Biology Harvard School of Dental Medicine Boston Massachusetts FIGURES Figure 1 Six important signaling networks of osteoblast differentiation Binding of Wnt to the FZD receptor induces ß catenin accumulation which translocates to the nucleus to activate
- Click on image to view larger version Figure 3 Schematic diagram Proposed model of the influence of HSP27 on ubiquitination and proteasomal degradation of p27Kip1 In response to a stress p27Kip1 translocates from the
- standard high Figure 6 DAF 16 translocates to the cytoplasm with age but not in age 1 hx546 mutants Images of DAF 16a GFP localisation taken from live worms using a fluorescent compound microscope Arrows
- very distinct compartments as shown on this slide in proximity to the cell surface membrane These have actually been identified as endosomal compartments by using two colour staining Click on image for a larger version What is interesting is that ISCOMATRIX® very rapidly translocates this into the cytosol So not only do you see these distinct compartments but you
- and late endosomal compartments and translocates the protein into the cytosol and this is really the prerequisite for getting it onto class I MHC for presentation to CD8 T cell responses Click on image for a larger version ISCOMATRIX® adjuvant targets and conditions multiple DC populations in vivo delivers proteins into the cytosol for cross presentation and
- If the slide opens in your browser select File > Save As to save it Click on image to view larger version Figure 5 AIF translocates to the nucleus and is associated with DNA damage after focal cerebral ischemia A Photomicrographs of C57BL 6 mouse brain sections showing cytoplasmic AIF
- ERK translocates into the nucleus and releases repressors on two silencing elements of the alternative exon v5 This exon is subsequently included C Regulation of the BK STREX exon by neuronal activity Neuronal activity opens voltage gated calcium channels The rise in intracellular calcium activates CaMKIV
- AIF translocates from the mitochondria to the nucleus in cells undergoing apoptosis where AIF fragments DNA This translocation can be measured by fluorescently labelling mitochondria with Mitotracker Orange this probe is not released upon cell death or fixing of the cells Cells were then UVB irradiated and incubated for 24 h Cells were then fixed and
- If the slide opens in your browser select File > Save As to save it Click on image to view larger version Figure 9 HuR translocates to the cytoplasm in motor neurons of G93A transgenic mice in vivo A Immunohistochemistry of spinal cords from human G93A or wild type SOD1 Tg mice Antibodies
- 7594973f2 jpg
- a Cytochrome c translocates from the mitochondria fraction P2 to the endoplasmic reticulum containing P3 fraction in the absence of caspase activity Experimental details were
- PhoB also translocates to plant nuclei in leaf and crown cells in response to HK activation with exogenous cytokinin A D Localization of PhoB GFP in leaves Leaf A before and B after
- Table 1 Phospholipase A2 groups Cytosolic Phospholipases cPLA2 Most if not all mammalian cells contain the cytosolic phospholipase cPLA2 that exists in the cytosol but translocates to perinuclear and
- If the slide opens in your browser select File > Save As to save it Click on image to view larger version Figure 2 The CLIC1 protein translocates to the cell membrane during acute exposure to Aβ peptides a A BV2 microglial cell transfected with a CLIC1 eGFP fusion protein shown before
- Bacterial RR PhoB translocates to plant nuclei in root cells in response to HK activation with exogenous cytokinin A B Cellular localization of PhoB GFP in roots of transgenic
- proteasome complex The transporter associated with antigen processing TAP translocates these peptides into the endoplasmic reticulum lumen for loading onto nascent MHC class I molecules However many viruses encode proteins that interfere with the MHC class I pathway The K3 gene product from Kaposi s sarcoma associated herpesvirus targets cell surface MHC class I molecules
- Figure 2 The shedding of soluble sCD40L during platelet stimulation CD40L is cryptic in unstimulated platelets but rapidly translocates to the platelet surface when platelets are activated
- Figure 3 Proposed model for regulation of PLC delta 1 PLC delta 1 is primarily a cytoplasmic enzyme During activation it translocates to the plasma membrane where lipid ligands and
- If the slide opens in your browser select File > Save As to save it Click on image to view larger version Figure 4 Ret translocates into lipid rafts after activation with GDNF Sympathetic neurons were treated with medium alone or with GDNF 50 ng ml for either 1 or 3 h The neurons were then
- 6 5 fold coverage in Q20 bases using genomic DNA from <106 cells with no amplification and minimal preparative steps Otherwise amplification or other preparatory steps become limiting A biased nanopore in an insulating membrane that separates two ionic solution filled compartments translocates DNA molecules in sequencial nucleotide order between probes that serve as
- If the slide opens in your browser select File > Save As to save it Click on image to view larger version Figure 6 Bicuculline translocates NAC1 and 20S into putative dendritic spines labeled for F actin a Neurons double labeled for NAC1 green and the presynaptic marker protein
related videos for translocates
- African buffalo traffic jam, Kruger Park We got stuck (along with 15 cars on either side) for about 20 minutes watching a HUGE herd of buffalo cross the road (toward the water) in Kruger Park. There...
- DNA Translation Rap IB Biology Project: Fiona Bai and Katie Despian rap how translation works LYRICS: Translation uh-huh uh-huh Translation uh-huh uh-huh STAGE 1: Initiation! Yo...
- Sofapaka Ismailia Encounter Kenyas representatives in the CAF cup Sofapaka, was held to a barren draw by Ismailia of Egypt at the Nyayo national stadium. Sofapaka will rue several misse...
- Burrowing Owls What a hoot ! 6 young burrowing owls play in our back yard. Filmed in August of 2007 in Pueblo West, COlorado.
- Regulation of hexokinase 4 For more information, log on to- http:/// Download the study materials here- http:///bio-materials.html Mamma...
- Classical and Alternative NF-kappaB Pathways This animation reviews the classical and alternative NF-kappaB pathways that can be targeted for inhibition. It was presented at an independent satellite sym...
- Burrowing Owl I had such a great time photographing these guys earlier this year in Florida that I decided to take a video in between all the action that was going on. Eas...
- Burrowing Owls Florida Burrowing Owls at Brian Piccolo Park,Florida.
- Mosaic Translocates Burrowing Owl Prior to mining, The Mosaic Company's ecologists survey a site to identify any threatened or endangered species. When they identify a species, the team devel...
- Double stranded break repair model For more information, log on to- http:/// Download the study materials here- http:///bio-materials.html In ge...
- KWS translocates Zebras to Amboseli KWS translocates Zebras to Amboseli.
- Langat, champion of Diamond Race
- Owl Family Burrowing Owl family at Brian Piccolo Park.
- IDPs defrauded
- Burrowing Owls 8-21-11
- Volunteer Conservation Project - Giraffe Relocation Interested in volunteering abroad? Visit http://www.projects- for more info. As part the new Projects Abroad Conservation Project in Kenya, volunte...
- Elephants Feeding in the Swamps of Amboseli Elephants feeding in this unusual location.
- Buffalo Herd 300+ A huge herd of water buffalo crossing our path in Kruger National Park. There were still more waiting to cross after I stopped filming.
- Bob Saley / Burrowing Owl Pompano Beach FL - South Florida Audubon Society's Project Perch, whose mission is to protect and nurture the Burrowing Owls, a Species of Special Concern. I...
- R2-D2 waits as Trinity translocates Trinity says: TRANSLOCAAATE!!!
- The Mosaic Company 2011 Sustainability Report: Community Engagement Mosaic invests in our global communities through cash grants, employee contributions and product donations. Mosaic and The Mosaic Company Foundation made $11...
- Amboseli National Park Safari 00059
- 14 sec Encore scream NYS Fair 09 - KWS epileptic warning - kenny wayne shepherd encore yell.
- The Anticolonials (Excerpts) A lecture/performance that traces a thread of anti-colonial anti-politics through history and into the present. Following the footsteps of iconic Aboriginal ...
- mbl HEATING/DRYING/COOLING POTASH
- Biosensor imaging of a PIP3 signal in Xenopus laevis myocyte Time-lapse Confocal Images of a Xenopus Myocyte Expressing PHAkt-GFP (Pseudocolor). The PI(3,4,5)P3 biosensor translocates to the membrane in response to ins...
- kws kws.
- SUVARNA NEWS - 300 BUFFALOES DIES IN - BELAGAVI Buffalo Dairy...
- Cape Coral FL Burrowing Owl Festival What a Wonderful World.AVI Music from the Cape Coral Friends of Wildlife Burrowing Owl Festival.
- New TB vaccine aimed at Nyanza
- Eléphant à Amboseli Eléphant à Amboseli.
- KWS Kamikaz - MW3 Game Clip Game Clip.
- KWS translocates 300 buffalo
- Potash 101.avi Industrial potash production. Mosaic.
- MT_cycle.avi Supplemental Movie III. Cartoon movie computed from the equations showing the a cell suspended methylcellulose (60× real time). The track rotation reverses p...
twitter about translocates
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about translocates
“Diagnostics Product Guide features news, information and product resources for all your diagnostics needs. describes the observation of single stranded DNA (ssDNA) as it translocates through a protein nanopore, alpha hemolysin (AHL)”
— Diagnostics Product Guide | A comprehensive guide to,
“The Nature paper reveals the dynamic and surprising mechanism by which nuclear pores "translocates" messenger RNA molecules from the nucleus into the cytoplasm: this is the first time their pore transport has been seen in living cells in real time. Free Blog Directory”
— CellNEWS: How Molecules Escape from the Cell Nucleus, cellnews-
“Read hundreds of free online books at How To, and be inspired by our guides. Thousands of pages of practical 'how to' information from our expert authors”
— columbine " HowTo Books Blog,
“ dtz for CML a part of long arm of ch22 translocates to ch 9 ok,where does part of ch 9 dtz for CML a part of long arm of ch22 translocates to ch 9 ok,where does part of ch 9”
— philadelphia chromosome?, prep4
“In this context, modern, chemical farming is anything but scientific. In fact, in many will lower readings, ie the plant translocates sugars to the roots when anticipating”
— Sustainable Farming News & Biological Agriculture Information, nutri-.au
“ALS TDI forum is a free portal that is dedicated to exchange information about ALS, scientific advances in ALS, and treatments for ALS”
— TUDCA - Forum's Choice Program at ALS TDI - ALS Forum,