- Translationally-controlled tumor protein is a protein that in humans is encoded by the TPT1 gene. 1yz1: Crystal structure of human translationally controlled tumour associated protein. — “TPT1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- These controls ensure that only the posteriorly-localized nanos mRNA is translated, whereas unlocalized nanos mRNA is translationally repressed. Hsp83 transcripts are in an mRNP complex containing Smaug, but Smaug does not translationally repress Hsp83 mRNA. — “Interactive Fly, Drosophila”,
- hosted by 11 translationally biased bacteria belonging to. different phylogenetic families, imposed by translationally biased hosts, and we propose a. classiﬁcation of phages with. — “Codon Bias is a Major Factor Explaining Phage Evolution in”, ihes.fr
- The porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) is an economically important pathogen of swine and is known to cause abortion and infertility in pregnant sows and respiratory distress in piglets. PRRSV contains a major translationally glycosylated, the GP5 is post-translationally. — “"THE GLYCOPROTEINS OF PORCINE REPRODUCTIVE AND RESPIRATORY”, digitalcommons.unl.edu
- 1H7Y: Structure of Tctp Reveals Unexpected Relationship with Guanine Nucleotide-Free Chaperones TRANSLATIONALLY CONTROLLED TUMOR-ASSOCIATED PROTEIN P23FYP FROM SCHIZOSACCHAROMYCES POMBE. — “RCSB PDB : Structure Summary for 1H7Y - TRANSLATIONALLY”,
- Definition of translationally in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of translationally. Pronunciation of translationally. Translations of translationally. translationally synonyms, translationally antonyms. Information about translationally in the. — “translationally - definition of translationally by the Free”,
- cDNA sequence coding for a translationally controlled human tumor protein. TSAP6 facilitates the secretion of translationally controlled tumor protein/histamine-releasing factor via a. — “TPT1 Gene - GeneCards | TCTP Protein | TCTP Antibody”,
- In Drosophila, genomic data indicates that translationally optimal codons and splice optimal codons are mostly mutually exclusive, and the number of translationally preferred and unpreferred codons. — “BioMed Central | Full text | Effect of exonic splicing”,
- Translationally controlled tumour-associated protein TCTP, which contains an insertion of an alpha-helix Other proteins that show structural similarity to Mss4 include the translationally controlled tumour-associated proteins TCTPs, which contain an insertion of an alpha helical hairpin, and. — “IPR011323 Mss4/translationally controlled tumour-associated TCTP”,
- The translationally controlled tumor protein (TCTP) is an important component of the TOR (target of rapamycin) signaling pathway, the major regulator of cell growth in animals and fungi. The translationally controlled tumor protein (TCTP; also called p21,. — “Characterization of TCTP, the Translationally Controlled”,
- We consider some questions concerning the monotonicity properties of entropy and of mean entropy for translationally invariant states on translationally invariant systems (classical lattice, quantum lattice and quantum continuous). By taking. — “Monotonicity with volume of entropy and of mean entropy for”,
- Abstract To elucidate the mechanism of inducing translationally controlled tumor protein (TCTP) in stress adaptation of adenophorean nematodes, the complete coding sequence of TCTP of the infective-stage We speculated that TCTP is translationally and transcriptionally regulated during early. — “10.1007/s00436-006-0373-y”, rmatik.uni-
- Novus Biologicals Introduces New Post-translationally Modified Survivin Antibody Novus provides a wide variety of Survivin antibodies - view the Survivin Antibody list here or browse only post-translationally modified Survivin antibodies here. — “Novus Biologicals Introduces New Post-translationally”,
- may mediate cell proliferation in normal and tumoral tissues; may play a role in spermatogenesis [RGD] Tpt1 tumor protein, translationally-controlled 1 [Rattus norvegicus]. — “Tpt1 tumor protein, translationally-controlled 1 [Rattus”, m.nih.gov
- PLoS ONE: an inclusive, peer-reviewed, open-access resource from the PUBLIC LIBRARY OF SCIENCE. Reports of well-performed scientific studies from all disciplines freely available to the whole world. FGF2 Translationally Induced by Hypoxia Is Involved in Negative and Positive Feedback Loops with HIF-1α. — “PLoS ONE: FGF2 Translationally Induced by Hypoxia Is Involved”,
- Definition of translationally in the Financial Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is translationally? Meaning of translationally as a finance term. What does translationally mean in finance?. — “translationally financial definition of translationally”, financial-
- Need it always be the case that selection should favor the use of a translationally optimal codon? usage of translationally optimal codons usage is compromised in the vicinity of splice junctions in intron-containing. — “Evidence for a Trade-Off between Translational Efﬁciency and”,
- NIDA Home > About NIDA > Organization> Translationally-Oriented Approaches, Devices & Strategies Workgroup Translationally-Oriented Approaches, Devices & Strategies (TOADS). — “NIDA - About NIDA - Organization - Translationally-Oriented”, nida.nih.gov
- Two additional translationally positioned nucleosomes are suggested by the presence of a This rotationally positioned region occurs within a translationally positioned nucleosome identified by MNase ***ysis of the active promoter. — “Nucleosomes Are Translationally Positioned on the Active”,
- Title: Quantum simulators, continuous-time automata, and translationally invariant systems We show here that this is the case even for translationally invariant systems. — “Front: [arXiv:0704.3432] Quantum simulators, continuous-time”, notable.math.ucdavis.edu
- A multiple trepan boring device for producing substantially large cuts in large works, such as concrete dams, comprises a drilling shaft adapted to be translationally displaced along its longitudinal. — “Traction boring device using multiple trepans for producing”,
- The growth-related, translationally controlled protein P23 has properties of a tubulin binding protein and associates transiently with microtubules during the cell cycle The translationally controlled protein P23 was discovered by the early induction of its. — “The growth-related, translationally controlled protein P23”,
related images for translationally
- Very piss poor design attempt Currently trying to make the eye more rotationally and translationally symmetric but my attempts keep going nowhere
- results indicate that the nucleolar transit of RNA binding proteins such as She2 is necessary for the correct assembly of translationally silenced localizing messenger ribonucleoproteins Full View
- standard high Figure 2 CFTR is co translationally inserted into the ER membrane during ribosomal translation of CFTR mRNA from the nucleus If CFTR is misfolded in the ER it is ubiquitylated and retrotranslocated
- putative ribosomal protein homolog of translationally controlled tumor protein green fluorescent protein GFP fusion protein localizes to the cytoplasm YKL056C is not an essential gene
- basis for the photoprotective light induced production of carotenoids has been extensively characterised resulting in a working model of carotenogenesis Model of Carotenogenesis There are three prime genetic loci involved with light induced carotenogenesis The carQRS operon contains three translationally coupled genes carQ carR and carS CarQ is a sigma
- Self avoiding walks on deterministic fractals The Sierpinski sponge at its second generation displaying a translationally invariant structure with the smallest lacunarity
- Genes Associated With Hs 374596 TPT1 Human Tumor protein translationally controlled 1
- moved translationally and rotationally As the landslide rotated it tilted trees typical in rotational slides Click on the photo to view a larger image photo by Isabelle Sarikhan Figure 2 A view of the scarp of the debris slide The landslide mass was composed of shallow soils above impermeable and unaffected substrate bedrock Click on the photo to view a larger
- arginine tRNA protein transferase Ate1 discovered that actin gets post translationally modified too Bottom line Ate1 adds arginine onto beta actin s N terminal glutamate side chain This modification similar to what was seen in tubulin microtubules aids in differentiating a part of the actin network from bulk actin filaments Now comes the new stuff In the
- Click on image to view larger version Figure 4 Capillary isoelectric focusing of structural and post translationally modified hemoglobin variants in F2 hybrid mice with different Hbb haplotypes Hemolysates were obtained from
- Pseudocolor representation of the distribution of a post translationally modified form of tubulin in the microtubules of a nerve cell in tissue culture This image was provided by Dr A
- Genes Associated With Hs 374596 TPT1 Human Tumor protein translationally controlled 1
- to comprehensively and efficiently search for post translationally modified peptides and to control the uncertainty of peptide assemblies i e protein identifications PID Network Inference Mass spectrometry based approaches allow to measure the proteome wide response to perturbations of a biological system Perturbation experiments bear the potential to
- enzymes in the common pathway portion of aromatic biosynthesis are named in order of reaction sequence i e aroA aroG the domain order in aroM gene is aroB aroF aroE aroC aroD The compact intergenic spacing from aroF to aroC D and the translationally coupled 5 genes suggest the possibility of a single transcriptional unit Although these genes order in fungi
- DNA RNA
- L468 D25454 106 0 G389 D25341 106 0 C82 D15112 109 3 C950 D22697 translationally controlled tumor protein homolog Oryza sativa 569 110 7
- Starting at the center being 7 then counting in order 1 to 6 creates this sigil from the numeric order traced upon a hexagram This forms a translationally symmetric pattern appearing as 2 opposing planes on a cube While not all rays are traced like in a unicursal hexagram all points are touched This pattern and others like it allow us to form a system of planetary arrangements where each planet has it s own hexagram each with a specific and regular arrangement of the other planetary symbols This pattern always preserves the orders of the days of the week and always starts with the significant symbol in the center of the diagram Essentially we exalt each planet by considering it to be the 7th day and then proceed in the normal order of the days of the week following the red line and assigning the letters to the points of the symbol in that lineal order See the <a href= http www flickr com photos abramelin 1439990353 in set 72157602154387374 >Planetary Matrix chart < a>
- Genes Associated With Rn 36610 Tpt1 Rat Tumor protein translationally controlled 1
- to translationally regulate cohesive groups of proteins in response to damage and we are performing targeted biochemical and genetic experiments to ***yze this hypothesis Figure 3 1 methyladene and 3 methylcytosine represent the methylated forms of adenine and cytosine and are some of the methylated bases that occur in DNA and RNA It
- and glutamine Also plant hormones and other factors such as Ca ++ can affect NR transcription NR can be regulated post translationally by reversible protein phosphorylation see Fig 16 42 text
- plant with 15N and 13C isotopes and subsequently extract functional post translationally modified proteins This approach is important for progress in the field of structural proteomics Figure Final stages of the in vivo 15N labelling experiment of potato plants using a hydroponics set up Shown are 15N labelled potato plants at harvest time and the yield of potato tubers
- Figure 1 The immunodominant CII 256 270 peptide CII is variably post translationally modified in the chondrocyte by hydroxylation followed by galactosylation or glucogalactosylation of
- Sample mean square displacements log log for 0 487 and 0 488 not time translationally averaged
- mile west of Spooner Road and intersects a forest road The landslide moved translationally and rotationally over bedrock and over the road but did not flow onto the railroad tracks below Map 1 Location map of the landslides located on SR 6 and along the Chehalis River Click on the map to view a larger image State Route 6 Landslide
- Assume translationally invariant statistics in horizontal Empirical Orthogonal Functions are equivalent to Fourier Transforms Stochastic Field Generation Method Statistics collection
- G389 D25341 106 0 C82 D15112 109 3 C950 D22697 translationally controlled tumor protein homolog Oryza sativa 569 110 7 R2968 D25040 110 7
- Sample mean square displacements log log for 0 487 and 0 488 not time translationally averaged
- on the DNA and have 1 promoter region On transcription and translation one long poly protein is made which is cleaved post translationally to form the individual proteins Figure FUNCTION OF PROTEINS IN GALACTOSE UTILIZATION In addition another gene the Gal repressor is found just upstream of the Gal utilization genes It has its own promoter PI A gene
- If protein M is active as a post translationally modified dimer DAA the formation of DAA can be modelled differently depending on assumptions made regarding the order of events and the
- Click on image to view larger version Figure 5 Azidomyristoylation of putative post translationally myristoylatable proteins A Representation of the N11 EGFP chimeras bearing the first 10 amino acids of the predicted
- Map 1 Location map of the landslides located on SR 6 and along the Chehalis River Click on the map to view a larger image State Route 6 Landslide Figure 1 A view of the main body of the debris slide The landslide partially moved translationally and rotationally As the landslide rotated it tilted trees typical in rotational slides
related videos for translationally
- Lame-O vs. Melty B Translationally drifting full body spinner Melty B takes on the wedge Lame-O. Beetleweight fight from the Northwest Hobby Show, February 2009.
- RU58841 -myristate (RUM) http://tiny.cc/0p1wgw RU58841 -myristate (RUM) Is a physical combination of the antiandrogen RU58841 and a Myristate ester forming a prodrug. This has benifi...
- The Hubble Constant is a Measure of the Increase in the Energy of the Unvierse The radius of the observable universe is about 46.25 billion light years. If the universe was the 3D surface volume of a 4D 'hyperverse', we find (2:37) the ...
- sci tech capturing hydrogen
- Translationally-Assisted Upset Welding (TAUW) Process Demonstration Translationally-Assisted Upset Welding (TAUW) Process Demonstration.
- Bar pantograph 7a ABCD: parallelogram OCE: straight line O: immobile OE/OC = BE/BD = k = constant Figures traced by pointer E and pin C are similar. Scale factor is k. This is...
- Mark Saffman, "Demonstration of a Rydberg Mediated CNOT Gate Between Two Neutral Atoms" "Demonstration of a Rydberg Mediated CNOT Gate Between Two Neutral Atoms", a talk given by Mark Saffman (University of Wisconsin-Madison) at the Institute fo...
- Ruth Lehmann (NYU) Part 2: RNA Regulation http:///index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=712&Itemid=703 In Part 2, Lehmann focuses on the role of RNA regulation in germ cell...
- Roman Krems "Cold Molecules. Theory, Experiment, Applications" Roman Krems, University of British Columbia, lecture during the ITAMP/B2 Institute Winter Graduate School on AMO Physics held at the B2 Campus in Arizona, Ja...
- Mod-14 Lec-14 Gel-based Proteomics Two-dimensional electrophoresis Workflow Proteomics: Principles and Techniques by Prof. Sanjeeva Srivastava, Department of Biotechnology, IIT Bombay. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iit...
- Patient-Specific Pathway ***ysis Using PARADIGM Identifies Key Activities... - Josh Stuart November 17-18, 2011 - The Cancer Genome Atlas' 1st Annual Scientific Symposium More: http://www.genome.gov/27546242.
- EXPLOSIVE CLADDING 3 LAYERS This animation shows the explosive cladding between 3 metal plates (3 layer setup) if any queries : keeeripulla@.
- Melty B vs. Idiot Savant Translationally drifting full body spinner Melty B takes on the undercutter bar of Idiot Savant. Beetleweight fight from the Northwest Hobby Show, February 2...
- Collagen Collagen /ˈkɒlədʒɨn/ is the main structural protein of the various connective tissues in animals. As the main component of connective tissue, it is the most ...
- MIT 3.60 | Lec 6a: Symmetry, Structure, Tensor Properties of Materials Part 1: 2D Plane Groups, Lattices (cont.) View the complete course at: http://ocw.mit.edu/3-60F05 License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA More information at http...
- Mod-40 Lec-40 Proteomics: Advances and Challenges Proteomics: Principles and Techniques by Prof. Sanjeeva Srivastava, Department of Biotechnology, IIT Bombay. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iit...
- Kerf A sculpture based on the kerf [cutting width] of any cutting tool, by Jeff Lieberman. Concentric rectangles with spacings cause a delay in their motion as th...
- Butt welding
- David DeMille , "Laser cooling and slowing of diatomic molecule" David DeMille , Yale University, during the workshop of "Research Frontiers in Ultra-Cold Atoms and Molecules:Unequal Mass Mixtures and Dipolar Molecules", l...
- Pipe welding
- Process demonstration
- Bar pantograph 7b ABCD: parallelogram OCE: straight line O: immobile OE/OC = BE/BD = k = constant Figures traced by pointer E and pin C are similar. Scale factor is k. This is...
- Upsetting bar stock Bulking up the end of barstock in anticipation of later welding process. The place on the ground is just an off cut we've got laying around, it could do with...
- explosion animation.mp4 The animation sequence where we effectively blow up Mr. Evan's/ Lo's metal welding shop with a cigarette and acetylene gas. Part of a larger safety video for...
- Angular Momentum (ROT13) ***ogy of angular momentum with linear momentum. Angular momentum of a particle moving in a straight line, in circular motion. Angular momentum of a rigid b...
- S.D. Hogan, "Electrostatic Trapping of Translationally Cold Hydrogen Rydberg Molecules " "Electrostatic Trapping of Translationally Cold Hydrogen Rydberg Molecules", a talk given by S. D. Hogan ( Laboratory of Physical Chemistry, ETH) at the Inst...
- Adam Kirrander
- Post-Translational Protein Modification Mr. Lima explains the process of changing protein structure and chemical composition, as well as translocation into organelles and exportation from the cell ...
- ICEM CFD and Fluent - Rotational and translational Periodicity for Taylor--Couette flow The mesh was created in ICEM for 45 deg sector model. The flow problem under consideration is Taylor--Couette flow and some one asked me how to apply the rot...
- ASL 201 Lesson 5 Chapter 9 Assignment This is Selection 9.7 and the Free Expression Free Expression Translation Ally, Sara and Miranda are sisters. Ally is 21. Her sisters are 19 and 17. They all...
- Thoughtfulness: Senator and Professor John Crown at TEDxUCD Senator and Professor John Crown is a Professor and consultant medical oncologist at St. Vincent's University Hospital, Dublin and is a Senator in Seanad Éir...
- H+DCCD collisions A molecular movie based on direct dynamics computed using Gaussian 09. Energetic collisions between translationally hot hydrogen and deuterated acetylene are...
- Thomas Pohl, "Rydberg Crystallization in Ultracold Gases" Thomas Pohl (Max-Planck-Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems),during the workshop, "Engineering Rydberg Interactions in Atoms, Molecules and Plasmas"...
- James Shaffer, "Exotic Bound States in Cold Rydberg Gases" James Shaffer (University of Oklahoma) during the workshop, "Engineering Rydberg Interactions in Atoms, Molecules and Plasmas", held September 21-23, 2009, i...
- Guinea Pig as trick artist or with attitude I created the guinea pig in VRML and integrate it with Simulink to make the head move sideways. Not rotationally but translationally.
- Qubism - self-similar visualization of many-body wavefunctions Video abstract for the article 'Qubism: self-similar visualization of many-body wavefunctions ' by Javier Rodríguez-Laguna, Piotr Migdał, Miguel Ibáñez Berga...
- Consciousness, a Quantum Physics Perspective Renowned quantum physicist, John Hagelin (PhD, Harvard), presents the thesis that consciousness is a unified field that contains nature's programming code an...
- IWT percussive stud weld - positional test PART 2 - Checking positional accuracy of 30 10-32 fasteners welded on a 12 degree bolt pattern (+/- .004) Part 1 of this video at: http://youtu.be/lsGqO2wHE2A.
- Translation as a Tool of Multilingual Inculturation - Anthony Pym - Multilingual, 2.0? Translation Studies, in its foundational terms, must assume multilingualism but has also long presupposed monoglots: whenever our models separate "source lan...
- Complexity of Cell's 'Molecular Shredder' Revealed http:///article/7387/ In an interview, the lead author of the study stated, "It is quite an elaborate machine: the exosome complex forms a hollow ...
- Prof. Ashraf Brik, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev This piece featured on Israel's Channel Two news magazine last month. Prof. Ashraf Brik is a member of the Department of Chemistry and the Edmond J. Safra Ce...
- Protein Folding Landscapes in the Living Cell In this Perspective, we highlight studies of protein structure, stability, and folding kinetics that can now be carried out in prokaryotic and eukaryotic cel...
twitter about translationally
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about translationally
“Welcome to the 20th edition of the Cancer Research Blog Carnival - a monthly collection of cancer related blog writing. And don't forget, the Cancer Research Blog Carnival now has subscription options; you can follow by email or RSS feed”
— Bayblab: Cancer Research Blog Carnival #20,
“Mair et al. write that Plasmodium granules store translationally silent messenger RNAs that are critical during the initial Blog. Predictive Biosciences Takes Epigenomics Option to Sell GSTP1-Based Prostate Cancer”
— This Week in PLoS | The Daily Scan | GenomeWeb,
“Protein key to organ growth - From Subscribe To Biology Blog RSS Feed. Protein key to organ growth. hen amounts of a small protein called TCTP (translationally controlled tumor protein) are reduced in the cells of fruit flies,”
— Protein key to organ growth, biology-
“Forum List | Topic List | New Topic | Search | Register | User List | Log In A method for detecting a post-translationally modified protein with a glycosyl group”
— reg exp - Ruby Forum, ruby-
“Prep for USMLE Forum " USMLE Step 1 Forum " Pathology Forum " qq " qq following amino acids is post-translationally. hydroxylated in the cytoplasm of”
— qq, prep4
“"Impact" and the limits of storytelling. Modern child labor: not in a factory, but in a They are translationally invariant. That's a fancy way of saying that they perform the”
— Some people know morphology, other people know convolutions,
“ all the while while steering the helicopter -- both translationally via the use of the cyclic as well as not keeping this blog up very often. Of course, it was set up mainly for me to fiddle with how to set up a blog and not because I”
— lisa's blog | FlyGirl,
“ Bull Session is a Cattle Forum for swapping information and asking and answering questions about breed, health problems, beginners questions and jokes about cattle and horses. an abnormal protein, called PrPsc, which is formed post-translationally”
— 's Bull Session :: Atypical BSE-Japans 23 month,
“where each group orbit of the full system (i.e., set of translationally equivalent velop might be applicable to very high-dimensional ﬂows, such as translationally”
— Reducing the state-space of the complex Lorenz ﬂow,
related keywords for translationally
similar for translationally
- body moves
- messenger rna
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- coordinate system
- literal translation
- translation problem
- translation program
- translation table
- physics motion
- finance term
- foreign currency translation
- free online dictionary
- foreign currency
- financial dictionary
- english dictionary
- translational research
- free online english dictionary
- free encyclopedia
- dependent protein kinase
- human tumor
- protein database
- liver protein
- articles link
- highly conserved
- eukaryotic organisms
- cellular activities
- wild type
- root hair
- lateral root
- pollen tubes
- tor network
- supplemental figure
- tumor hypoxia
- hypoxic conditions
- in vitro
- in vivo
- infectious virus
- porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome