- Translationally-controlled tumor protein is a protein that in humans is encoded by the TPT1 gene. 1yz1: Crystal structure of human translationally controlled tumour associated protein. — “TPT1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- These controls ensure that only the posteriorly-localized nanos mRNA is translated, whereas unlocalized nanos mRNA is translationally repressed. Hsp83 transcripts are in an mRNP complex containing Smaug, but Smaug does not translationally repress Hsp83 mRNA. — “Interactive Fly, Drosophila”,
- hosted by 11 translationally biased bacteria belonging to. different phylogenetic families, imposed by translationally biased hosts, and we propose a. classiﬁcation of phages with. — “Codon Bias is a Major Factor Explaining Phage Evolution in”, ihes.fr
- The porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) is an economically important pathogen of swine and is known to cause abortion and infertility in pregnant sows and respiratory distress in piglets. PRRSV contains a major translationally glycosylated, the GP5 is post-translationally. — “"THE GLYCOPROTEINS OF PORCINE REPRODUCTIVE AND RESPIRATORY”, digitalcommons.unl.edu
- 1H7Y: Structure of Tctp Reveals Unexpected Relationship with Guanine Nucleotide-Free Chaperones TRANSLATIONALLY CONTROLLED TUMOR-ASSOCIATED PROTEIN P23FYP FROM SCHIZOSACCHAROMYCES POMBE. — “RCSB PDB : Structure Summary for 1H7Y - TRANSLATIONALLY”,
- Definition of translationally in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of translationally. Pronunciation of translationally. Translations of translationally. translationally synonyms, translationally antonyms. Information about translationally in the. — “translationally - definition of translationally by the Free”,
- cDNA sequence coding for a translationally controlled human tumor protein. TSAP6 facilitates the secretion of translationally controlled tumor protein/histamine-releasing factor via a. — “TPT1 Gene - GeneCards | TCTP Protein | TCTP Antibody”,
- In Drosophila, genomic data indicates that translationally optimal codons and splice optimal codons are mostly mutually exclusive, and the number of translationally preferred and unpreferred codons. — “BioMed Central | Full text | Effect of exonic splicing”,
- Translationally controlled tumour-associated protein TCTP, which contains an insertion of an alpha-helix Other proteins that show structural similarity to Mss4 include the translationally controlled tumour-associated proteins TCTPs, which contain an insertion of an alpha helical hairpin, and. — “IPR011323 Mss4/translationally controlled tumour-associated TCTP”,
- The translationally controlled tumor protein (TCTP) is an important component of the TOR (target of rapamycin) signaling pathway, the major regulator of cell growth in animals and fungi. The translationally controlled tumor protein (TCTP; also called p21,. — “Characterization of TCTP, the Translationally Controlled”,
- We consider some questions concerning the monotonicity properties of entropy and of mean entropy for translationally invariant states on translationally invariant systems (classical lattice, quantum lattice and quantum continuous). By taking. — “Monotonicity with volume of entropy and of mean entropy for”,
- Abstract To elucidate the mechanism of inducing translationally controlled tumor protein (TCTP) in stress adaptation of adenophorean nematodes, the complete coding sequence of TCTP of the infective-stage We speculated that TCTP is translationally and transcriptionally regulated during early. — “10.1007/s00436-006-0373-y”, rmatik.uni-
- Novus Biologicals Introduces New Post-translationally Modified Survivin Antibody Novus provides a wide variety of Survivin antibodies - view the Survivin Antibody list here or browse only post-translationally modified Survivin antibodies here. — “Novus Biologicals Introduces New Post-translationally”,
- may mediate cell proliferation in normal and tumoral tissues; may play a role in spermatogenesis [RGD] Tpt1 tumor protein, translationally-controlled 1 [Rattus norvegicus]. — “Tpt1 tumor protein, translationally-controlled 1 [Rattus”, m.nih.gov
- PLoS ONE: an inclusive, peer-reviewed, open-access resource from the PUBLIC LIBRARY OF SCIENCE. Reports of well-performed scientific studies from all disciplines freely available to the whole world. FGF2 Translationally Induced by Hypoxia Is Involved in Negative and Positive Feedback Loops with HIF-1α. — “PLoS ONE: FGF2 Translationally Induced by Hypoxia Is Involved”,
- Definition of translationally in the Financial Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is translationally? Meaning of translationally as a finance term. What does translationally mean in finance?. — “translationally financial definition of translationally”, financial-
- Need it always be the case that selection should favor the use of a translationally optimal codon? usage of translationally optimal codons usage is compromised in the vicinity of splice junctions in intron-containing. — “Evidence for a Trade-Off between Translational Efﬁciency and”,
- NIDA Home > About NIDA > Organization> Translationally-Oriented Approaches, Devices & Strategies Workgroup Translationally-Oriented Approaches, Devices & Strategies (TOADS). — “NIDA - About NIDA - Organization - Translationally-Oriented”, nida.nih.gov
- Two additional translationally positioned nucleosomes are suggested by the presence of a This rotationally positioned region occurs within a translationally positioned nucleosome identified by MNase ***ysis of the active promoter. — “Nucleosomes Are Translationally Positioned on the Active”,
- Title: Quantum simulators, continuous-time automata, and translationally invariant systems We show here that this is the case even for translationally invariant systems. — “Front: [arXiv:0704.3432] Quantum simulators, continuous-time”, notable.math.ucdavis.edu
- A multiple trepan boring device for producing substantially large cuts in large works, such as concrete dams, comprises a drilling shaft adapted to be translationally displaced along its longitudinal. — “Traction boring device using multiple trepans for producing”,
- The growth-related, translationally controlled protein P23 has properties of a tubulin binding protein and associates transiently with microtubules during the cell cycle The translationally controlled protein P23 was discovered by the early induction of its. — “The growth-related, translationally controlled protein P23”,
related videos for translationally
- Lame-O vs. Melty B Translationally drifting full body spinner Melty B takes on the wedge Lame-O. Beetleweight fight from the Northwest Hobby Show, February 2009.
- RU58841 -myristate (RUM) http://tiny.cc/0p1wgw RU58841 -myristate (RUM) Is a physical combination of the antiandrogen RU58841 and a Myristate ester forming a prodrug. This has benifi...
- The Hubble Constant is a Measure of the Increase in the Energy of the Unvierse The radius of the observable universe is about 46.25 billion light years. If the universe was the 3D surface volume of a 4D 'hyperverse', we find (2:37) the ...
- sci tech capturing hydrogen
- Translationally-Assisted Upset Welding (TAUW) Process Demonstration Translationally-Assisted Upset Welding (TAUW) Process Demonstration.
- Bar pantograph 7a ABCD: parallelogram OCE: straight line O: immobile OE/OC = BE/BD = k = constant Figures traced by pointer E and pin C are similar. Scale factor is k. This is...
- Mark Saffman, "Demonstration of a Rydberg Mediated CNOT Gate Between Two Neutral Atoms" "Demonstration of a Rydberg Mediated CNOT Gate Between Two Neutral Atoms", a talk given by Mark Saffman (University of Wisconsin-Madison) at the Institute fo...
- Ruth Lehmann (NYU) Part 2: RNA Regulation http:///index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=712&Itemid=703 In Part 2, Lehmann focuses on the role of RNA regulation in germ cell...
- Roman Krems "Cold Molecules. Theory, Experiment, Applications" Roman Krems, University of British Columbia, lecture during the ITAMP/B2 Institute Winter Graduate School on AMO Physics held at the B2 Campus in Arizona, Ja...
- Mod-14 Lec-14 Gel-based Proteomics Two-dimensional electrophoresis Workflow Proteomics: Principles and Techniques by Prof. Sanjeeva Srivastava, Department of Biotechnology, IIT Bombay. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iit...
- Patient-Specific Pathway ***ysis Using PARADIGM Identifies Key Activities... - Josh Stuart November 17-18, 2011 - The Cancer Genome Atlas' 1st Annual Scientific Symposium More: http://www.genome.gov/27546242.
- EXPLOSIVE CLADDING 3 LAYERS This animation shows the explosive cladding between 3 metal plates (3 layer setup) if any queries : keeeripulla@.
- Melty B vs. Idiot Savant Translationally drifting full body spinner Melty B takes on the undercutter bar of Idiot Savant. Beetleweight fight from the Northwest Hobby Show, February 2...
- Collagen Collagen /ˈkɒlədʒɨn/ is the main structural protein of the various connective tissues in animals. As the main component of connective tissue, it is the most ...
- MIT 3.60 | Lec 6a: Symmetry, Structure, Tensor Properties of Materials Part 1: 2D Plane Groups, Lattices (cont.) View the complete course at: http://ocw.mit.edu/3-60F05 License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA More information at http...
- Mod-40 Lec-40 Proteomics: Advances and Challenges Proteomics: Principles and Techniques by Prof. Sanjeeva Srivastava, Department of Biotechnology, IIT Bombay. For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.iit...
- Kerf A sculpture based on the kerf [cutting width] of any cutting tool, by Jeff Lieberman. Concentric rectangles with spacings cause a delay in their motion as th...
- Butt welding
- David DeMille , "Laser cooling and slowing of diatomic molecule" David DeMille , Yale University, during the workshop of "Research Frontiers in Ultra-Cold Atoms and Molecules:Unequal Mass Mixtures and Dipolar Molecules", l...
- Pipe welding
- Process demonstration
- Bar pantograph 7b ABCD: parallelogram OCE: straight line O: immobile OE/OC = BE/BD = k = constant Figures traced by pointer E and pin C are similar. Scale factor is k. This is...
- Upsetting bar stock Bulking up the end of barstock in anticipation of later welding process. The place on the ground is just an off cut we've got laying around, it could do with...
- explosion animation.mp4 The animation sequence where we effectively blow up Mr. Evan's/ Lo's metal welding shop with a cigarette and acetylene gas. Part of a larger safety video for...
- Angular Momentum (ROT13) ***ogy of angular momentum with linear momentum. Angular momentum of a particle moving in a straight line, in circular motion. Angular momentum of a rigid b...
- S.D. Hogan, "Electrostatic Trapping of Translationally Cold Hydrogen Rydberg Molecules " "Electrostatic Trapping of Translationally Cold Hydrogen Rydberg Molecules", a talk given by S. D. Hogan ( Laboratory of Physical Chemistry, ETH) at the Inst...
- Adam Kirrander
- Post-Translational Protein Modification Mr. Lima explains the process of changing protein structure and chemical composition, as well as translocation into organelles and exportation from the cell ...
- ICEM CFD and Fluent - Rotational and translational Periodicity for Taylor--Couette flow The mesh was created in ICEM for 45 deg sector model. The flow problem under consideration is Taylor--Couette flow and some one asked me how to apply the rot...
- ASL 201 Lesson 5 Chapter 9 Assignment This is Selection 9.7 and the Free Expression Free Expression Translation Ally, Sara and Miranda are sisters. Ally is 21. Her sisters are 19 and 17. They all...
- Thoughtfulness: Senator and Professor John Crown at TEDxUCD Senator and Professor John Crown is a Professor and consultant medical oncologist at St. Vincent's University Hospital, Dublin and is a Senator in Seanad Éir...
- H+DCCD collisions A molecular movie based on direct dynamics computed using Gaussian 09. Energetic collisions between translationally hot hydrogen and deuterated acetylene are...
- Thomas Pohl, "Rydberg Crystallization in Ultracold Gases" Thomas Pohl (Max-Planck-Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems),during the workshop, "Engineering Rydberg Interactions in Atoms, Molecules and Plasmas"...
- James Shaffer, "Exotic Bound States in Cold Rydberg Gases" James Shaffer (University of Oklahoma) during the workshop, "Engineering Rydberg Interactions in Atoms, Molecules and Plasmas", held September 21-23, 2009, i...
- Guinea Pig as trick artist or with attitude I created the guinea pig in VRML and integrate it with Simulink to make the head move sideways. Not rotationally but translationally.
- Qubism - self-similar visualization of many-body wavefunctions Video abstract for the article 'Qubism: self-similar visualization of many-body wavefunctions ' by Javier Rodríguez-Laguna, Piotr Migdał, Miguel Ibáñez Berga...
- Consciousness, a Quantum Physics Perspective Renowned quantum physicist, John Hagelin (PhD, Harvard), presents the thesis that consciousness is a unified field that contains nature's programming code an...
- IWT percussive stud weld - positional test PART 2 - Checking positional accuracy of 30 10-32 fasteners welded on a 12 degree bolt pattern (+/- .004) Part 1 of this video at: http://youtu.be/lsGqO2wHE2A.
- Translation as a Tool of Multilingual Inculturation - Anthony Pym - Multilingual, 2.0? Translation Studies, in its foundational terms, must assume multilingualism but has also long presupposed monoglots: whenever our models separate "source lan...
- Complexity of Cell's 'Molecular Shredder' Revealed http:///article/7387/ In an interview, the lead author of the study stated, "It is quite an elaborate machine: the exosome complex forms a hollow ...
- Prof. Ashraf Brik, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev This piece featured on Israel's Channel Two news magazine last month. Prof. Ashraf Brik is a member of the Department of Chemistry and the Edmond J. Safra Ce...
- Protein Folding Landscapes in the Living Cell In this Perspective, we highlight studies of protein structure, stability, and folding kinetics that can now be carried out in prokaryotic and eukaryotic cel...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about translationally
“Welcome to the 20th edition of the Cancer Research Blog Carnival - a monthly collection of cancer related blog writing. And don't forget, the Cancer Research Blog Carnival now has subscription options; you can follow by email or RSS feed”
— Bayblab: Cancer Research Blog Carnival #20,
“Mair et al. write that Plasmodium granules store translationally silent messenger RNAs that are critical during the initial Blog. Predictive Biosciences Takes Epigenomics Option to Sell GSTP1-Based Prostate Cancer”
— This Week in PLoS | The Daily Scan | GenomeWeb,
“Protein key to organ growth - From Subscribe To Biology Blog RSS Feed. Protein key to organ growth. hen amounts of a small protein called TCTP (translationally controlled tumor protein) are reduced in the cells of fruit flies,”
— Protein key to organ growth, biology-
“Forum List | Topic List | New Topic | Search | Register | User List | Log In A method for detecting a post-translationally modified protein with a glycosyl group”
— reg exp - Ruby Forum, ruby-
“Prep for USMLE Forum " USMLE Step 1 Forum " Pathology Forum " qq " qq following amino acids is post-translationally. hydroxylated in the cytoplasm of”
— qq, prep4
“"Impact" and the limits of storytelling. Modern child labor: not in a factory, but in a They are translationally invariant. That's a fancy way of saying that they perform the”
— Some people know morphology, other people know convolutions,
“ all the while while steering the helicopter -- both translationally via the use of the cyclic as well as not keeping this blog up very often. Of course, it was set up mainly for me to fiddle with how to set up a blog and not because I”
— lisa's blog | FlyGirl,
“ Bull Session is a Cattle Forum for swapping information and asking and answering questions about breed, health problems, beginners questions and jokes about cattle and horses. an abnormal protein, called PrPsc, which is formed post-translationally”
— 's Bull Session :: Atypical BSE-Japans 23 month,
“where each group orbit of the full system (i.e., set of translationally equivalent velop might be applicable to very high-dimensional ﬂows, such as translationally”
— Reducing the state-space of the complex Lorenz ﬂow,
related keywords for translationally
similar for translationally
- body moves
- messenger rna
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- coordinate system
- literal translation
- translation problem
- translation program
- translation table
- physics motion
- finance term
- foreign currency translation
- free online dictionary
- foreign currency
- financial dictionary
- english dictionary
- translational research
- free online english dictionary
- free encyclopedia
- dependent protein kinase
- human tumor
- protein database
- liver protein
- articles link
- highly conserved
- eukaryotic organisms
- cellular activities
- wild type
- root hair
- lateral root
- pollen tubes
- tor network
- supplemental figure
- tumor hypoxia
- hypoxic conditions
- in vitro
- in vivo
- infectious virus
- porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome