- Delay, a cd of multitracked cello and found sounds, was inspired by airports, by transitoriness, and by the private emotional worlds that we create amid the disorientations and disjunctions Delay will definitively appeal lovers of neo-contemporary music mixed with dark-ambient electro-acoustic. — “Old Europa Cafe: JULIA KENT - Delay (SHAYO)”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Transitoriness - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The noun transitoriness has one meaning: Meaning #1 : an impermanence. — “transitoriness: Information from ”,
- Definition of Transitoriness in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Transitoriness. Pronunciation of Transitoriness. Translations of Transitoriness. Transitoriness synonyms, Transitoriness antonyms. Information about Transitoriness in the free. — “Transitoriness - definition of Transitoriness by the Free”,
- Andreas Gryphius (1616-1664). Sonnet On the Transitoriness of Life. Margarete Munsterberg, ed., trans. 1916. A Harvest of German Verse. — “Andreas Gryphius (1616-1664). Sonnet On the Transitoriness of”,
- Definition of transitoriness in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is transitoriness? Meaning of transitoriness as a legal term. What does transitoriness mean in law?. — “transitoriness legal definition of transitoriness”, legal-
- transitoriness (uncountable) The state or quality of being transitory. wiki/transitoriness" Categories: English words suffixed with -ness. — “transitoriness - Wiktionary”,
- Free web archive of texts to over 88,000 Lieder and other classical vocal pieces in more than a hundred languages with over ten thousand translations Ende des Herbstes (in Symphony No. 8: Piesni Przemijania (Songs of Transitoriness) (Lieder der Vergänglichkeit)) (Text: Rainer Maria Rilke). — “Krzysztof Penderecki (The Lied and Art Song Texts Page: Texts”,
- God's Eternity and Man's Transitoriness. A Prayer of Moses, the man of God.BOOK 4Lord, You have been our Or hiding place; some ancient mss read place. — “Ps. 90 - Passage Lookup - New American Standard Bible”,
- Transitoriness Of The Body, Dhammapada - Informative & researched article on Transitoriness Of The Body, Dhammapada from Indianetzone, the largest free encyclopedia on India. — “Transitoriness Of The Body, Dhammapada”,
- Definition of transitoriness from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of transitoriness. Pronunciation of transitoriness. Definition of the word transitoriness. Origin of the word transitoriness. — “transitoriness - Definition of transitoriness at”,
- It reflects not only a feeling of transitoriness and a longing for redemption, but also the pleasure of informing the individual's world, or transitoriness and guilty mankind's need of. — “The Magic of Things. Still Life Painting 1500-1800 at the”,
- The exhibition Places and Transitoriness: space, thinking, re-action' will bring together ideas derived from cross-disciplinary criticism. The show will present a sort of works as expressions of multiple and open possibilities to acknowledge the specifics of a future urban project as. — “Trienal de Lisboa”,
- Transitoriness in cancer patients. - ASCO - The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) is the world's leading professional organization representing physicians who treat people with cancer. ASCO's members set the standard for patient care. — “Transitoriness in cancer patients. - ASCO”,
- This second book of poems also contains a short story, and throughout we are summoned to move into a deepening awareness of how soul life is shared among an array of familiars who engage each other in a process of awakening to the transitoriness of existence. — “Monastery Greetings | Migration Poems and a Story by Ann”,
- Home - Quote Topics - Quotes of the Day - Quote Keywords - Author Types. Authors: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. Definition of Transitoriness. Transitoriness. The quality or state of being transitory; speedy passage or departure. Related Definitions:. — “Definition of Transitoriness”,
- The music reflects the composer's personal mourning and the perception of life's transitoriness – a major theme during the Baroque period – as well as the search for a meaning to be found in the suffering and mourning. The original compositions. — “HAMBURGER RATSMUSIK DETH-LIFE SACD - elusivedisc”,
- one's mortality or transitoriness. Evidence has demonstrated that Transitoriness is found to influence people thoroughly in their outlook on life,. — “Transitoriness in Cancer Patients: Which Elements are Key to”,
- Psalms 90: God's Eternity and Man's Transitoriness. Psalms 90: God's Eternity and Man's Transitoriness ~ God's Eternity and Man's Transitoriness. Psa 90:1 Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations. Psa 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the. — “Psalms 90: God's Eternity and Man's Transitoriness - Bible”, 888
- Gather is the place where millions of people come for fresh perspective on what's happening now. Gather Members can join in the conversation. No posts tagged transitoriness were found. — “transitoriness posts | Gather”,
related images for transitoriness
- 在Rockefeller Center拍的照片
- Jefferson memorial Jefferson像
- into a palimpsest in which diverse and very ambivalent pictures were superimposed images of power and demise love and death beauty and transitoriness joie de vivre and melancholy William Turner Going to the Ball San Martino 1846 Oil on canvas 61 6 x 92 4 cm Tate accepted by the nation as part of the Turner Bequest 1856 The foundation for this new image of
- trajectory between growth and transitoriness jpg
- French specking town Montreal Pictures from the Peace Tower
- 07 Spring last semester
- there what is left out what is unspoken and what is suggested It is this economy of means that lends the work its power and can be found in his early paintings of women and landscapes Continuing the tradition of earlier artists like Morandi who worked from still lifes Weygandt s paintings draw our attention to the everyday world its lusciousness and its transitoriness
- Feb 10 2008 Minimal Project Tattooed by Laci Tattoo Tradition Sao Paulo Brazil Lines to write haiku observations and others inscriptions about transitoriness events
- Indulgence of art sulfur pitch and acid rain color explosions the wild 1986 1988 years life eruptions a flashback in pictures oil paintings Amfortas
- 那個空置的地方就是原本World Trade Center所在
- © All rights reserved Tried to capture snowflakes today Not happy with the result Cold fingers brrr And I almost dropped my Tamron lens This is one shot out of about fifty Some of you may ask quot Where s the focus quot Believe me it s there D Hat mich grad daran erinnert wie ich als kleiner Junge stundenlang Schneeflocken durch die Lupe betrachtete und mich an ihnen einfach nicht satt sehen konnte Keine Zeit für Kälte nur Augen für diese winzigen und zerbrechlichen Eiskristalle so vergänglich wie ein schöner Moment Oh and Happy Valentine s Day <b>My snowflake got explored 60< b> | <a href= http bighugelabs com flickr onblack php id=3278946232 amp size=large >View On Black< a> | <a href= http www youtube com watch v=87Fkp1maBAo target= blank >Iris< a> |
- 24 2009 攻受分析機
- Washington D C 的眾多Memorials Washington Monument
related videos for transitoriness
- flood river Maas by canandanann 15 january 2011
- Luzia Simons :: Stockage 27.05 - 26.06.2010 Luzia Simons, artista brasileira radicada em Berlim, realiza a sua primeira individual em São Paulo, reunindo 15 obras na Galeria Nara Roesler. São escanografias montadas em metacrilato, um vídeo, uma intervenção e duas instalações. Na série denominada Stockage, já apresentada em outros formatos em galerias da Alemanha, França e Turquia, Luzia usa uma moderna tecnologia de escaneamento para produzir imagens de flores. A artista busca eternizar a efemeridade da beleza de uma tulipa através de imagens com perspectiva em profundidade, transpondo as flores do vaso diretamente para o scanner. Dessa forma, suas imagens não apenas incluem a forma ideal de florescimento de beleza, mas também defeitos, falhas eo início da decadência irreversível. mais informações: .br Art often feels like a paradisical garden, whose paths of changeable and pluralist discourse have been laid out by its over-aestheticising creator, post-modernism, in a disarmingly roundabout way. And springtime is at its most beautiful when, along such paths, the gardener discovers an unexpected bloom. Such finds can never be lovely enough to pacify the radicalness of freedom and the super-ego, as Edouard Manet, Vincent van Gogh, Georgia O'Keeffe, Andy Warhol, Jeff Koons and others have all successfully shown. When floral noblesse trumpets from Luzia Simons's scannograms, when beauty flowers for a little while still in the pathos of its transitoriness, the realisation occurs that the striving for ...
- Art of Magic Knight Rayearth (Hikari to Kage wo Dakishimeta mama Mix) Anime : Magic Knight Rayearth Music : Hikari to Kage wo Dakishimeta mama(Embracing the Light and Shadow),Sung by: Tamura Naomi Lyrics : Embracing the light and shadow that are trembling within my heart Chasing the dream that I can't throw away The proud love is resurrected. The colors of the sunset are painful and beautiful and in the sea of my closed heart are tears that have overflowed. The brilliance will never return again. Tomorrow, I want freedom like the blowing wind. Embracing the light and shadow that are trembling within my heart, Chasing the dream I can't throw away, Someday, I want to find the eternally outspreading future. Everyday that we fight, we miss each other in passing. "Hello, Good-bye" It would be nice if we could keep on walking without hurting each other. The wish cast into the sky after the rain, draws a seven-color rainbow. When the love trembling in my heart becomes broken, Without forgetting the wishful feelings, Always, I want to deliver them. Believing, in the future I can't see. You taught me this transitoriness, this strength I want to pass over the sadness trembling within my heart. So that I don't lose to a weak heart I want to protect love Embracing the light and shadow that are trembling within my heart Chasing the dream I can't throw away. The proud love is ressurected in the glittering future.
- Transitoriness by svenstrecker Music composed & performed by svenstrecker Photos & editing by svenstrecker
- transitoriness by Jet Smits
- Excess of Cruelty - The Grave of Transitoriness Stream to Altira demo. Great underground band of the early nineties. If anyone knows of their whereabouts please contact me
- transitoriness fragibilité vergankelijkheid a film by canandanann - music madre deus and christina branco Malden 2007
- V2C Showreel 2010 A brief impression of our work.
- Le Voyageur "Le Voyageur" music by Schizo featuring Richard Pinhas - guitar and Gilles Deleuze - voice Nietzsche writing recited by Deleuze: He who has attained the freedom of reason to any extent cannot, for a long time, regard himself otherwise than as a wanderer on the face of the earth - and not even as a traveller towards a final goal, for there is no such thing. But he certainly wants to observe and keep his eyes open to whatever actually happens in the world; therefore he cannot attach his heart too firmly to anything individual; he must have in himself something wandering that takes pleasure in change and transitoriness." --from The Wanderer, in the first volume of Nietzsche's Human, All Too Human. Full line up of musicians: - Richard Pinhas / AKS synthesizers, 1957 Gibson Les Paul guitar - George Grunblatt / VCS3 synthesizers - Patrick Gauthier / piano, VCS3 synthesizers - Coco Roussel / drums - Pierrot Roussel / bass guitar - Gilles Deleuze / vocals
- - TRANSITORINESS - Part II - - Included in the London British Museum Collection- Looped Art Video Edition of 3- Signed in Artist DVD Coffret-
- Transitoriness by Jet Smits
- emmer - bucket by canandanann 2011 01 16
- Ceci n'est pas Privé - VideoInstallation for GrafittiCube by Robof & Reser 'Ceci n'est pas Privé' was a project Oswald Moris did with partner-in-crime Nicolas Coeckelberghs (aka. Conic) by order of BeCeen Platform. "Together we created the concept of a wooden cube (2,40 mx 2,40m) covered with 144 little canvases in mdf. The cube formed an interior, completely spray painted by Italian artists Robof & Reser." "Inside the cube we showed a movie as an endless loop, divided over 2 old television sets. Every television showed a different story (the Brussels based commuter vs. the Italian grafitti-artist) with each its own soundtrack." "The last act of the story invited the viewer to take a piece of the painting (a mdf canvas) home and create something new with it. This way the cube starts a new life, outside the gallery and on the internet (every canvas owner sends a picture of his/her piece in its new surrounding)." A story about street-art, transitoriness, public vs. private, activism, ... (The installation was open for visitors during the BeCeen Presentation in deMarkten in Brussels, 20 januari 'till 1 february 2010.)
- Embrace; Light and Dark! Welcome all to my third video I have attempted and the second try at using clips instead of just pictures so please comment so I know what I need to work on in order to get better. Thank you. And also the song is again in Japanese (I don't know what it is with Rei and Kai and Japanese songs, I do like their subbed Japanese voices better than the english, but *shrug shoulders* oh well...) Here is the Translation to the the song "Hikari to Kage wo Dakishimeta Mama; Embracing the Light and Shadow" ///Embracing the light and shadow that are trembling within my heart Chasing the dream that I can't throw away The proud love is resurrected. The colors of the sunset are painful and beautiful and in the sea of my closed heart are tears that have overflowed. The brilliance will never return again. Tomorrow, I want freedom like the blowing wind. Embracing the light and shadow that are trembling within my heart, Chasing the dream I can't throw away, Someday, I want to find the eternally outspreading future. Everyday that we fight, we miss each other in passing. "Hello, Good-bye" It would be nice if we could keep on walking without hurting each other. The wish cast into the sky after the rain, draws a seven-color rainbow. When the love trembling in my heart becomes broken, Without forgetting the wishful feelings, Always, I want to deliver them. Believing, in the future I can't see. You taught me this transitoriness, this strength I want to pass over the sadness trembling within my ...
- Le Cinema - Le Train Germany 2003, 14:00 min Video: Heiko Daxl Music: Tobias PM Schneid Sounddesign: Markus Lehmann-Horn Experience is nothing else than change of memory. Film-leaders and takes of railways are the raw footage of the work. By manipulation and montage in relation to the musical composition there are points for thoughtful excursions, roundabouts, dreams, curves, imaginations and lost memories. But the continuance of transitoriness keeps its familiar riddle. A railway journey as a cinematographic experience. "The flowers are not flowers anymore, but spots of colour, or better to say red and white stripes. There is no point, everything turns into stripes. Cornfields like long yellow strands of hair and meadows like long green plaits. Church towers and trees start to dance and merge in a lunatic way with the horizon. Sometimes a shadow appears, a ghost (...) and disappears like a flash" (Victor Hugo, 1837)
- The Dying Swan - Transitoriness animated film with doll performing transitoriness
- air by canandanann 2011 01 16
- Le Voyageur - Heldon Le Voyageur, groupe Heldon, album "Ouais, Marchais, mieux qu'en 68", Richard Pinhas. Text from "Human, All Too Human", Nietzsche. The Wanderer. He who has come only in part to a freedom of reason cannot feel on earth otherwise than as a wanderer-though not as a traveler towards a final goal, for this does not exist. But he does want to observe, and keep his eyes open for everything that actually occurs in the world; therefore he must not attach his heart too firmly to any individual thing; there must be something wandering within him, which takes its joy in change and transitoriness. To be sure, such a man will have bad nights, when he is tired and finds closed the gates to the city that should offer him rest; perhaps in addition, as in the Orient, the desert reaches up to the gate; predatory animals howl now near, now far; a strong wind stirs; robbers lead off his pack-animals. Then for him the frightful night sinks over the desert like a second desert, and his heart becomes tired of wandering. If the morning sun then rises, glowing like a divinity of wrath, and the city opens up, he sees in the faces of its inhabitants perhaps more of desert, dirt, deception, uncertainty, than outside the gates-and the day is almost worse than the night. So it may happen sometimes to the wanderer; but then, as recompense, come the ecstatic mornings of other regions and days. Born out of the mysteries of the dawn, they ponder how the day can have such a pure, transparent, transfigured ...
- Luzia Simons :: Stockage 27.05 - 26.06.2010 (For english subtitles press the 'cc' button on the player) Luzia Simons, artista brasileira radicada em Berlim, realiza a sua primeira individual em São Paulo, reunindo 15 obras na Galeria Nara Roesler. São escanografias montadas em metacrilato, um vídeo, uma intervenção e duas instalações. Na série denominada Stockage, já apresentada em outros formatos em galerias da Alemanha, França e Turquia, Luzia usa uma moderna tecnologia de escaneamento para produzir imagens de flores. A artista busca eternizar a efemeridade da beleza de uma tulipa através de imagens com perspectiva em profundidade, transpondo as flores do vaso diretamente para o scanner. Dessa forma, suas imagens não apenas incluem a forma ideal de florescimento de beleza, mas também defeitos, falhas eo início da decadência irreversível. mais informações: .br Art often feels like a paradisical garden, whose paths of changeable and pluralist discourse have been laid out by its over-aestheticising creator, post-modernism, in a disarmingly roundabout way. And springtime is at its most beautiful when, along such paths, the gardener discovers an unexpected bloom. Such finds can never be lovely enough to pacify the radicalness of freedom and the super-ego, as Edouard Manet, Vincent van Gogh, Georgia O'Keeffe, Andy Warhol, Jeff Koons and others have all successfully shown. When floral noblesse trumpets from Luzia Simons's scannograms, when beauty flowers for a little while still in the pathos of its ...
- Death and Perishability/Transitoriness - Art Class Here's a school project. Our topic in art class was "death and perishability/ transitoriness". I made this vid with two friends (hence the use of pictures). It was difficult to find clips that could be used, considering what movies I have. But I think it worked out pretty well. :-) song: "Prelude 12/21" by AFI
- The Truth Of The Life Of This World - About the perishability in our Life - 2/5 The Truth Of The Life Of This World What is the life of this world but play and amusement? But best is the home in the hereafter, for those who are righteous. Will you not then understand? (Surat al-An'am: 32) Introduction This woman is in her seventies. Have you ever wondered how somebody her age would assess her life? If she recalls anything about her life, it is surely that it was a "fleeting life". She would simply remark that her life has not been a "long" one as she dreamed in her ***s it would be. It probably never crossed her mind that one day she would grow so old. Yet now, she is overwhelmed by the fact that she has put seventy years behind her. Earlier in life, she probably never thought that her youth and its desires would pass so quickly. If she were asked late in life to tell her story, her reminiscences would only make a five or six-hour talk. That is all that remains from what she says was "a long life of seventy years". The mind of a person, worn out with age, is occupied with many questions. These are actually important questions to consider and answering them truthfully is essential to understanding all aspects of life: "What is the purpose of this life that passes so quickly? Why should I remain positive with all the age-related problems I have? What will the future bring?" The possible answers to these questions fall into two major categories: those given by people who trust Allah and those given by disbelievers who do not trust Him. Someone who does ...
- Wistful Wilderness trailer The island Tiengemeten was once reclaimed from the sea and reshaped to provide fertile agricultural land. In the 1990s a decision was made to let the vagaries of nature loose on the island. It took years to make plans, to find alternative land for the farmers and to get the project financed. Digna Sinke followed the changes in the landscape over a period of 13 years, also recollecting the changes in her own life. The signifying theme of the film is temporality and transitoriness.
- Zen-scape #10 Scenes from a Lantern Parade in December 2008 at the University of the Philippines campus, Quezon City, Philippines. Changes proceed within a sequence, with aleatory disruptions, transitoriness pervading all. Some images provide anchorage points for meditation which is made difficult because of the carnivalesque surface--precisely what challenges the Zen practitioner caught within samsara, unable to detach the eye from the veil of illusions/appearances.
- Excess Of Cruelty - The Grave Of Transitoriness + Solitude Excess Of Cruelty - The Grave Of Transitoriness + Solitude Of Inner Confinement were taken from the Thoughts of a Forlorn Existence released by Lowland Records (LOW 001) in 1992
- EXCESS OF CRUELTY - Stream to Aljira - 05 - Mindwarp Of Tears Banda: Excess of Cruelty Demo: Stream to Aljira Año: 1992 Pais: Belgica Genero: Melodic Death Metal Tracklist: 01. 7 times Of Heathen 02. Worihor 03. The Grave Of Transitoriness 04. Malign Neuroleptic Syndrome 05. Mindwarp Of Tears
- mjoelk @ Rock im Kloster - Symphony of Transitoriness Symphony of Transitoriness played for your pleasure :P
- TRANSITORINESS Art video- Looped- Included in the London British Museum Collection- Edition of 3- Signed in Artist DVD Coffret-
- Transitoriness Of Being A video about transitoriness of being. Life as a circle - starting as a raindrop, become larger and run to the ocean to dissapear as individual. But there is no ending, everyone unites with everybody and returns as a raindrop - as a new individual. Conclusion: In our hearts we have a small piece of each other. I love that picture. This was a project on my university. I've made this video together with my classmate Ji-Hoon Jang from South-Korea. We've made everything by ourselves: script, camera, composition, playing, recording and editing.
- Pierre Verdier - Christus är mitt lijf Pierre Verdier Psalm: Christus är mitt lijf (funeral music?) / Life to me is Christ, and to die is gain - composed probably about 1693. Soprano: Susanne Rydén Bass: Mats Persson Orchestra: Corona Artis Conductor: Hans Davidsson The composition is characterized by concentration and simplicity, but contains rhetorical and expressive elements which were not usual in the new french style. The opening contemplative sinfonia ends with a chain of unresolved dissonances which are most certainly intended to symbolize transitoriness and death. The text is sung by a soprano and a bass, and can be likened to a hymn, accompanied by two violins and basso continuo. The contrast between life / death has its equivalent in the contasrt between bass and soprano, dissonance and consonance, C minor and C major. The gravity and drama of the text is accentuated by frequent modulations, changes in register, and pauses which are followed by long sequences where the essence of the text is repeated and underscored by the instruments imitating the vocal parts.
twitter about transitoriness
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about transitoriness
“Recent Posts 2nd October 2010Transits 1st October 2010Transits 30th September 2010 Transits 29th September 2010 Transits 28th September 2010 Transits”
— 6th June 2010 Transits - Blog - Human Design System Australia,
“The concept of "transitoriness" has seemed to offer a provisional help in this sense: in and stages of development within such "transitoriness" will not solve, but in fact only”
— Philosophy | Habitat Forum Berlin, habitat-forum-
“Islamic metaphysics of "the system of Islam and the Muslims' doctrines on the missions of Prophets, the religious laws, the resurrection of the body, and the transitoriness of the world”
— Islamic metaphysics,
“blog.uvm.edu/iberrizb. Posted by Inés Berrizbeitia at 3:05 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) July 10, 2009 more beautiful transitoriness to consider. The Art of Jim Denevan. Posted by Inés Berrizbeitia at 12:04 AM”
— Inés Berrizbeitia, iberrizb.blog.uvm.edu
“"The photographs in this magazine depict the beauty of transitoriness. Mail (will not be published) (required) Website. WE ARE BEAUTIFUL – dare to become art is”
— Rimpelig landschapwrinkled landscape " WE ARE BEAUTIFUL,
“Industrial Design content and community site - articles, discussions, interviews and resources. and the image of vigorous young bodies', as Mir says, mirroring the transitoriness of victory and youth, which can be neither halted nor kept”
— Triumph: Aleksandra Mir's Trophy Collection - Core77, core77.com
“Today, the sun was shining from a cloudless sky and there was an invigorating breeze to Their transitoriness, their fragility, make each viewing a concentrated experience”
— THE GRONMARK BLOG,
“Paradoxically, Andrew Sullivan's Why I blog, supposedly a testimonial for blogging as a "new and quintessentially postmodern idiom" which "heralds a”
— Why we blog | Filipino Voices,
“Transitoriness of Market Power and Antitrust Activity. Posted by D. are links to weblogs that reference Transitoriness of Market Power and Antitrust Activity:”
— Antitrust & Competition Policy Blog: Transitoriness of Market,