- An easy-to-understand introduction to transistors, including easy-to-follow diagrams explaining how transistors work. — “How does a transistor work? A simple introduction and history”,
- Definition of transistor in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of transistor. Pronunciation of transistor. Translations of transistor. transistor synonyms, transistor antonyms. Information about transistor in the free online English dictionary and. — “transistor - definition of transistor by the Free Online”,
- transistor n. A small electronic device containing a semiconductor and having at least three electrical contacts, used in a circuit as an amplifier,. — “transistor: Definition from ”,
- Assorted transistors. A transistor is a semiconductor device that uses a small amount of voltage or electrical current to control a larger change in voltage or current. The transistor is the fundamental building block of both digital and. — “Transistor - New World Encyclopedia”,
- [Load Based ***ysis of Transistors][FETs] Introduction. The purpose of this page is to try and explain the transistor. The audience to which it is aimed, is anyone who has or hasn't a clue to how these little Buggers work and/or how to use them. — “Transistors”, williamson-
- Transistor definition, a semiconductor device that amplifies, oscillates, or switches the flow of current between two terminals by varying the current or voltage b See more. — “Transistor | Define Transistor at ”,
- Encyclopedia article about Transistor. Information about Transistor in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. transistor radio, transistor cross reference, transistor radios, transistor circuits, bipolar. — “Transistor definition of Transistor in the Free Online”, encyclopedia2
- transistor three-terminal, solid-state electronic device used for amplification and switching. It is the solid-state ***og to the triode. — “transistor Facts, information, pictures | ”,
- The Transistor Story - "The transistor was probably the most important invention of the 20th Century, and the story behind the invention is one of clashing egos and top secret research. That is, a weak input signal can be amplified (made stronger) by a transistor. — “Transistor”, 101
- describes history of most important invention of the 20th century: the transistor. Also see the television documentary hosted by Ira Flatow, airing on local PBS station fall, 1999 . The web site is a co-production of ScienCentral, Inc. and The. — “Transistorized! The History of the Invention of the”,
- A voltage or current applied to one pair of the transistor's terminals changes the current flowing through another pair of terminals. Because the controlled (output) power can be much more than the controlling (input) power, the transistor provides amplification of a signal. — “Transistor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Transistors are often said to be the most significant invention of the 20th Century. A transistor acts as a switch which can open and close many times per second. — “What is a Transistor - Electronics”,
- The Transistor, William Bradford Shockley, John Bardeen, Walter Houser Brattain, Solid State, Vacuum Tube, JJ Thompson, De Forest Lee, Jack Kilby , Robert Noyce. — “The Transistor - History”,
- Understand how a transistor functions, and how its design incorporates into an overall electronic circuit. — “Transistor - What is a Transistor? - Electronic Component”,
- The transistor is a solid state semiconductor device used for amplification and switching. Transistor was also the common name in the sixties for a transistor radio, a pocket-sized portable radio that used transistors (rather than vacuum tubes) as its active electronic components. — “Transistor - Definition”,
- A transistor may be connected in any one of three basic configurations (fig. Figure 2-16. - Transistor configurations. Each configuration, as you will see later, has particular characteristics that make it suitable for. — “Transistor configurations”,
- These terms refer to the internal operation of a transistor but they are not much help in understanding how a transistor is used, so just treat them as labels! A Darlington pair is two transistors connected together to give a very high current gain. — “Transistor Circuits”,
- Invention of Transistor was done by great American scientist Mr. Vardon and Mr. Bradone. in 1947. After the invention of transistor there is a treat revolution in Electronics field. It (Transistor) is totally an electronic device which is. — “Transistor - Wikitronics”,
- The transistor, invented by three scientists at the Bell Laboratories in 1947, rapidly replaced the vacuum tube as an electronic signal regulator. A transistor regulates current or voltage flow and acts as a switch or gate for electronic. — “What is a transistor, and how does it work? I know a”,
- Transistor was also a common name for a 1960s era handheld transistor radio. Image:Transistors.agr.jpg The transistor is a solid state semiconductor device that can be used for amplification, switching, voltage stabilization, signal modulation and many other functions. — “Transistor - Free net encyclopedia”,
related videos for transistor
- Biasing an Audio Transistor
- MAKE presents: The Transistor They electronically switch and amplify signals by harnessing the unique abilities of semiconductor materials. Their invention has transformed the world of electronics and accelerated our entry into the digital age. Behold - the Transistor! brought to you by audio and video by Collin Cunningham
- Homemade Transistor Demonstration Jeri demonstrates a home built PMOS transistor that she fabricated in her home chip lab and shows the some of the electrical characteristics.
- Doom - Twisted Transistor Korn - Twisted Transistor Doom
- Transistor Radio Illustrated video for the Cloud Cult song "Transistor Radio"
- Homebrew NMOS Transistor Step by Step - So Easy Even Jeri Can Do It Jeri shows step by step how to make a transistor and at home with a kiln, Whink Rust and Stain remover, Emulsitone spin on dopant, ebay wafers and vinyl stickers.
- Transistor - Epsilon mikros pakis
- Transistor - Living (Last Chance Remix by Dimitris Papaspyropoulos) Dimitris Papaspyropoulos remixed Transistor's "Living" for his "Blessed And Cursed" cd compilation released by Eros Music in 2004. Transistor is an Athens based band formed back in March 2004. At the same time they started their live acts, perfoming in various places and events (Rodon, An Club, European Music Day etc.). They finished the recordings for their debut album produced by Dimitris Papaspyropoulos. They also collaborated with Craig Walker (Archive ex singer) in their song "Lover (Name It What You Will)". In the beginning of 2008 two of the band members (Maria and Niki) composed the soundtrack for the play "sto Vytho", a National Theatre Production. The music was perfomed and recorded by Transistor. Transistor's debut album "THINGS YOU MISS WHEN YOU BLINK" is out now by Shift Records. /transistorgreece transistor.gr /papaspyropoulos
- Lecture - 12 Transistor Biasing Lecture Series on Basic Electronics by Prof. TSNatarajan, Department of physics, IIT Madras For more Courses visit nptel.iitm.ac.in
- transistor sect (available in high quality) an animated short made in conjunction with ed templeton for the toy machine video "good and evil"
- Transistor / MOSFET tutorial How to use an N channel MOSFET to turn anything on and off. Also, remember to put a 100k resistor between gate and ground if you want your FET to stay off by default!
- Transistors Check us out at A transistor is a semiconductor device used to amplify and switch electronic signals. It is made of a solid piece of semiconductor material, with at least three terminals for connection to an external circuit. A voltage or current applied to one pair of the transistor's terminals changes the current flowing through another pair of terminals. Because the controlled (output) power can be much more than the controlling (input) power, the transistor provides amplification of a signal. Some transistors are packaged individually but many more are found embedded in integrated circuits. The transistor is the fundamental building block of modern electronic devices, and its presence is ubiquitous in modern electronic systems. The transistor is the key active component in practically all modern electronics, and is considered by many to be one of the greatest inventions of the twentieth century. Its importance in today's society rests on its ability to be mass produced using a highly automated process (semiconductor device fabrication) that achieves astonishingly low per-transistor costs. Although several companies each produce over a billion individually-packaged (known as discrete) transistors every year,the vast majority of transistors now produced are in integrated circuits (often shortened to IC, microchips or simply chips), along with diodes, resistors, capacitors and other electronic components, to produce complete electronic circuits. A ...
- POCKET TRANSISTOR / ALMA COGAN Pocket Transistor - Alma Cogan cover of Danny Jordan
- Korn- Twisted Transistor I have a doctor who shirt as well now. Click link below to see my profile for all my shirts/prints. www.linkn.co Kown- Twisted Transistor.
- NXP's Unbreakable BLF578XR LDMOS Power Transistor NXP Unbreakable BLF578XR: Tired of replacing tired, dead power transistors? Check out NXP's Unbreakable BLF578XR LDMOS RF Power Transistor in this video - and find out just how rugged eXtremely Rugged is! Would you dare to treat your transistor like this? Information on NXP High Performance RF power amplifiers for broadcast and ISM: News announcing "eXtremely Rugged" XR family of LDMOS RF Power Transistors (June 8, 2011):
- Transistor - Living mikros pakis transistor album: things you miss when you blink την παραγωγή υπογράφει ο Δημήτρης Παπασπυρόπουλος. Lyrics: I would like to fall up on a hill Looking up the sky Oh god Id love to fly This is the Living Living off the Dead We 're scavenging those we kill For our own benefit I would like to fall Fall up on a hill And looking up the sky Oh god Id love to fly The idea that were gonna be able to provide this kind of therapy For individuals in the US is offensible This will be available to the wealthy and People who are willing to sell their homes basically to get to get to extend their lives. This is the Living Living off the dead I hate to say it so bluntly but thats exactly what it is, I have concluded for my own life given the choice between amputation and saving my life by the death of somebody else you can just call me gimpy . I would like to fall Fall up on a hill And looking up the sky Oh god Id love to fly.
- Korn - Twisted Transistor Korn
- DNA Transistor IBM DNA Transistor The Future of Genome Sequencing In an effort to build a nanoscale DNA sequencer, IBM scientists are drilling nano-sized holes in computer-like chips and passing DNA strands through them in order to read the information contained within their genetic code. This research effort is to design a silicon-based DNA Transistor that could help pave the way to easily and quickly read human DNA, generating advancements in health condition diagnosis and treatment. The challenge in the effort is to slow the flow of the DNA through the hole so the reader can accurately decode what is in the DNA. If successful, the project could improve throughput and reduce cost to achieve the vision of personalized genome ***ysis at a cost of $100 to $1000. In comparison, the first sequencing ever done by the Human Genome Project (HGP) cost $3 billion. A human genome sequencing capability affordable for individuals is the ultimate goal of the DNA sequencing and is commonly referred to as $1000 genome. Ultimately, it can improve the quality of medical care by identifying patients who will gain the greatest benefit from a particular medicine and those who are most at risk of adverse reactions.
- KoRn - Twisted Transistor Lost Planet looked good so i made this vid ------------------------------------------------------------- 1million views!!!! :) thnx alot guys
- Retrobrad Presents! Electronics Tutorial 7 - Introduction to Transistors (BJT's) Transistors are extremely useful devices, this video attempts to show you how the internal workings of the bipolar junction transistor actually work.
- Transistors build on plastic - Plastic Logic Reader The "Plastic Logic reader" (see video demonstration on the left) is non expensive stand alone readable display, which is thinner than classic displays. It's very light and offers b/w images with very good contrast ratio. Device itself supports a full range of electronic document formats, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Adobe *.pdf and so on. Build-in user Input interface is based on gestures. Users are able to connect to any source of information through wired or wireless connection and store them in device. Reader incorporates E-Ink technology and has low power consumption.
- Korn-Twisted Transistor A collection of Korn pics to the song twisted transistor. *EDIT* Thanks for the 50000 views everyone!
- Lecture - 10 Transistors Lecture Series on Basic Electronics by Prof. TSNatarajan, Department of physics, IIT Madras For more Courses visit nptel.iitm.ac.in
- How the first transistor worked Bill uses a replica of the point contact transistor built by Walter Brattain and John Bardeen at Bell Labs. On December 23, 1947 they used this device to amplify the output of a microphone and thus started the microelectronics revolution that changed the world. He describes in detail why a transistor works by highlighting the uniqueness of semiconductors in being able to transfer charge by positive and negative carriers.
- MOSFET transistor Demonstration helping to understand basic properties of MOSFET transistor. Yeah, unfortunately no sound.
- Lecture - 11 Transistor Biasing Lecture Series on Basic Electronics by Prof. TSNatarajan, Department of physics, IIT Madras For more Courses visit nptel.iitm.ac.in
- What is a transistor? How does a transistor work? Part 1 This is a simple description of what a transistor is and how it is used. Tip jar: bit.ly Thanks!
- korn - twisted transistor RF online
- Twisted Transistor-korn (music video) twisted transistor by korn official music video enjoy!
- 311 - Transistor Music video for Transistor.
- Monrak Transistor - Suraphol Sombatcharoen - Mai Luem First half of the closing credits from Monrak Transistor
- 311 - Transistor Music video by 311 performing Transistor. (C) 2001 Volcano Entertainment III, LLC
- Bipolar Transistors - Semiconductor Devices Theory 5 Segment 1 Introduces bipolar transistors.
- How To Test a Transistor Learn how to test electronic components
- Korn - Twisted Transistor (short version) i edited the twisted transistor music video and took out the dialog so it would be just the song playing straight through, not much but i hope u all like it
- Assembling Transistor Radios 1955 A story on assembling TR-1 transistor radios, the first transistor radio made, in the 1950s at the Regency factory at Lawrence,Indiana. Footage from this film is available for licensing from
- Circuit ***ysis - Transistor Tutorial - Prelude to Operational Amplifiers - Part 1 www.FreedomUniversity.TV. A series of videos on circuit ***ysis with applications to transistors. Transistors are important to know since these elements are a prelude to understanding how operational amplifiers work. For questions on these and other videos, contact Professor Santiago at john@e- or visit the above website.
- Transistor - Divine with lyrics Divine by Transistor...a greek band...hope you like it =) ...είναι το τραγούδι απο τη διαφήμηση της ''Lacta'' με θέμα ''Love In Action'' hope u like it !!!
- Korn - Twisted Transistor (Live Rock Am Ring 2007) Korn live @ Rock Am Ring 2007. 06/03/07. Ripped by toxik.
- Transistor - Living A Greek band with great music. From their album: Things you miss when you blink. I do not own any of the copyrights or trademarks included in this video in any way.
- How Transistors Work - megathermodynamicful n electronics, a transistor is a semiconductor device commonly used to amplify or switch electronic signals. A transistor is made of a solid piece of a semiconductor material, with at least three terminals for connection to an external circuit. A voltage or current applied to one pair of the transistor's terminals changes the current flowing through another pair of terminals. Because the controlled (output) power can be much more than the controlling (input) power, the transistor provides amplification of a signal.
- Transistor Amplification - Arduino Workshop Project Video #2 This is the 2nd video in the Arduino Workshop tutorials series in which I show how to properly use a transistor to amplify a digital output pin. This is a must when you have to drive high current devices from an arduino like high power led's and motors. Any questions or comments are welcome please post them! PARTS Resistors 470 ohm 1/4W 5% Carbon Film Resistor pk/5 Diode Catalog #: 271-1317 10K Ohm 1/4-Watt Carbon Film Resistor (5-Pack) Catalog #: 271-1335 1N4001 Micro 1A Diodes Catalog #: 276-1101 Transistors RadioShack® NPN Transistors (15-Pack) Catalog #: 276-1617 LED's 5mm High-Brightness White LED (2-Pack) Catalog #: 276-017 LINKS TO SCHEMATICS AND MORE INFO ON TRANSISTORS! LED SCHEMATIC INDUCTIVE SCHEMATIC MORE INFORMATION
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about transistor
“Dave Dribin's Blog. Transistor Circuit ***ysis. By Dave on April 1, 2008 11:34 AM | Permalink. Not one to let sleeping dogs lie, I This transistor is in saturation mode, and I calculated the emitter voltage to be about 2.7 V. I measured the”
— Transistor Circuit ***ysis - Dave Dribin's Blog,
“The electronic hobbyist news blog. PIC based Diode and Transistor Tester. Posted by admin on November 9th, 2010. If your digital Jeri shows how to make a point contact transistor with germanium and phosphor bronze contacts. She cracks some 1N34 diodes to”
— Electronics- Blog " Transistor, electronics-
“Most of microcontrollers work within 5 volt environment and the I/O port can only handle current up to 20mA; therefore if we want to attach the You could read more example of using all NPN transistor H-Bridge in "H-Bridge Microchip PIC Microcontroller PWM Motor Controller" on this blog”
— Using Transistor as a Switch | ermicroblog,
“We try on this blog to stay fairly grounded in technological topics that are affecting the way we live and work today. Theorizing too much on what might be”
— The DNA Transistor | A Smarter Planet Blog,
“How to ask for help and get an answer: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/ [ ] leshooting Tom's Hardware > Forum > CPU & Components > CPUs > B1202 transistor”
— B1202 transistor - CPUs - CPU-Components,
“The problem was that the transistor would never switch "OFF" with +5 volts connected to differencies between a NPN transistor and a PNP transistor is the proper biasing of”
— Transistors | Basic Electronics Tutorials.ws Blog, electronics-tutorials.ws
“feeds: Blog RSS News RSS. 2009 Year End List: Julia Rydholm of The Ladybug Transistor & The Es*** Green. December 22, 2009 – 11:33 Town Around Here" from Still Flyin', with a cameo from noted zombie pizza delivery man/Ladybug Transistor frontman Gary Olson:”
— Merge Records,
related keywords for transistor
- transistor radio
- transistor switch
- transistor wiki
- transistor cross reference
- transistor circuits
- transistor tutorial
- transistor 311
- transistor amplifier
- transistor studios
- transistor devices
- transistor radio lyrics
- transistor radio repair
- transistor radio m ward
- transistor radio song
- transistor radio cloud cult
- transistor radio wiki
- transistor radio kit
- transistor radio band
- transistor radio schematic
- transistor radio chords