- Includes: Shading hood and transilluminator. Digital camera adaptor & AC adaptor included in shading hood unit Includes: Shading hood and transilluminator. Digital camera adaptor & AC adaptor included in shading hood unit. — “New Lab Specials”,
- FULL FACE protection must be worn, not just eye protection (if the Transilluminator is not enclosed) Transilluminator must be switched off when not in use. All staff/students must be instructed in the machine's. — “SAFE OPERATING PROCEDURE: TRANSILLUMINATOR”, adelaide.edu.au
- biostep is Your Specialist for PCR, Electrophoresis, Bio-Imaging and Radio***ytics. Founded in 1997 we produce a variety of articles in a production of our own, among others transilluminators, bio-imaging systems, laboratory devices,. — “biostep - Your Specialist for PCR, Electrophoresis, Bio”, blue-
- MiniBis Gel documnetation system complete with transilluminator, dark cabinet, CCD camera, LCD display, real time saturation viewing. — “MiniBis UV Vis Gel Documentation system for electrophoresis gels”,
- Definition of transilluminator in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of transilluminator. Pronunciation of transilluminator. Translations of transilluminator. transilluminator synonyms, transilluminator antonyms. Information about transilluminator. — “transilluminator - definition of transilluminator by the Free”,
- Heine Finoff Transilluminator & Beta 200 Otoscope (Twist-Lock Compatible with non Heine Handles) 3.5v Keeler Transilluminator / Otoscope for Medic & Vista (Blue Base) 2.8v pkg 0f 2. — “Universal Ophthalmic Instruments”,
- Transilluminator Manufacturers & Transilluminator Suppliers Directory - Find a Transilluminator Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Transilluminator Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Transilluminator-Transilluminator Manufacturers, Suppliers”,
- Information on the WeeSight Transilluminator from Children's Medical Ventures (ChMV) and Respironics. — “Wee Sight® Transilluminator, Philips Children's Medical Ventures”,
- The transilluminator is equipped with an innovative UV filter which dramatically improves the quality of gel visualization and gel documentation. Thanks to the Super-Bright, the excitation light from the transilluminator is far-off the fluorescent light emitted by the gel. — “Vilber Lourmat - Transilluminator”,
- Cool Imager , UV Transilluminator, blue light transilluminator, lab shakermini gel box, protein, chemiluminescence, CCD camera. — “Instruments”,
- This 11cm by 14 cm transilluminator is used for viewing DNA in agarose gels stained with ethidium bromide. Transparent hinged cover is constructed from heavy duty, acrylic based, UV-blocking material to protect the user from exposure to hazardous UV radiation. — “UV Transilluminator (UVT) | Modern Biology, Inc”,
- The DiscoverLight: An affordable hand-held dental transilluminator. — “DiscoverLight - Portable Dental Transilluminator”,
- : Transilluminator Fiber Optin Transilluminator Fiber Optics Transmit a Bright Halogen Light Without Heat Fits on #71000 3.5 Volt Handle by WELCH. — “: Transilluminator”,
- transilluminator (plural transilluminators) A device or instrument that projects light, ultraviolet radiation, etc. through a translucent sample for observation or Retrieved from "http:///wiki/transilluminator". — “transilluminator - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of transilluminator in the Medical Dictionary. transilluminator explanation. Information about transilluminator in Free online English dictionary. What is transilluminator? Meaning of transilluminator medical term. What does. — “transilluminator - definition of transilluminator in the”, medical-
- Fiber optic technology enhances transillumination caries detection with the Microlux Transilluminator. Size and weight of the Microlux Transilluminator handpiece was rated as excellent by 7 evaluators and as very good by 4. Comments. — “Microlux Transilluminator - Dental Product Shopper”,
- The compact DR46 transilluminator has a 19 x 15 cm viewing surface - convenient for viewing DNA and protein mini-gels as well as other smaller samples. The mid-size DR88X transilluminator has a 25 x 22 cm viewing surface and is ideal for most laboratory applications. — “Dark Reader -Transilluminators”,
- This safe, affordable, and easy to use transilluminator uses bright blue LEDs to excite fluorescent stains such as SYBR Safe DNA Stain. Resulting fluorescent bands are then visible, making them available for digital documentation and ***ysis with our Logger Pro 3 software. — “BlueView Transilluminator”,
- Armstrong Optical Services - New & used ophthalmic and optical equipment, instruments, supply & service. Reconditioned ophthalmic & optical equipment guaranteed. All product & service guarantees are backed by our experienced service staff. — “Transilluminator Bulbs- Welch Allyn, Mentor Bulbs”,
- Uvidoc Gel documnetation simple system with hood, CCD camera, LCD display, real time saturation viewing The kit can be used with any UV or white light transilluminator. — “UV Gel Documentation system basic system with hood”,
- EZvein Transilluminator, portable, high power, LED cool light, easy vein access, easy find vein, vein illuminate. With help of our EZvein Transilluminator and its high-power LED lights you'll be sure to find the vein at the first stick, guaranteeing patient satsfaction and confort. — “Home Page”, ezvein-
- Buy & sell certified, refurbished-used lab equipment such as mass specs, NMR spectrometers, electron microscopes, gas and liquid chromatography, xray, atomic absorption, infrared, ICP from leading manufacturers such as Thermo, Agilent, Sciex, BIOMETRA TI1 TRANSILLUMINATOR >. — “IET - Used Lab Equipment - Refurbished ***ytical Laboratory”,
- Choose from our comprehensive line of PhotoDoc-It Imaging Systems and other Gel Imaging system products., Choose from our comprehensive line of PhotoDoc-It Imaging Systems and other Gel Imaging system products. PhotoDoc-It Imaging System with 302nm 20cm x 20cm Filter Transilluminator, 230VAC. — “PhotoDoc-It Imaging Systems Search Results PhotoDoc-It”,
- The MacroVue UV-25 Transilluminator offers a variable-intensity selection dial The MacroVue UV-Visible Transilluminator is a convenient combination 302 nm midrange UV and visible light transilluminator. — “UV Transilluminators”,
related images for transilluminator
- Veinlite Case
- The camera hood fits directly on the transilluminator and pictures are taken Photographs are then taken and results are documented
- a final extension of 4 min in 72ºC The list of primers used supplied by the Centro de Citricultura Sylvio Moreira CCSM IAC SP and their annealing temperatures are presented in Table 4 The amplification products were visualized in an ultraviolet transilluminator after horizontal electrophoresis in 3 agarose gel using the TBE 1 x buffer the gel being
- 4 The plate that s glued onto the wall with the cable locked to it 5 GelDoc door open this way people can position their gels on the transilluminator
- No more guesswork this vein transilluminator accurately locates veins
- Figure 1 Example of an agarose gel ***ysis using the Lumi***yst software One exceptional feature of the Lumi Imager F1 Workstation is the built in UV transilluminator
- can now be stained and documented The Fotodyne camera below uses polaroid 667 black and white film and has a hood made specifically for the Foto Phoresis I ultraviolet transilluminator Cover the transilluminator with plastic wrap to avoid contamination with the ethidium bromide Gloves should always be worn
- shortpass jpg
- View Full Size Images
- 6774382 0 large jpg
- GelQuant750 jpg
- Halogen Filter Orange Filter
- image002 jpg
- Gold stain and visualized using Safe ImagerTM via its orange cover Image of the same gel taken through a yellow filter is here an image obtained with the UV transilluminator 312 nm is here
- FIGURE 303 The procedure for CF 11 cellulose chromatography FIGURE 304 The procedure for polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis PAGE FIGURE 305 The procedure for denaturing polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis dPAGE FIGURE 306 Polaroid photography apparatus and transilluminator with ultraviolet light source for visualizing
- Cover the transilluminator with plastic wrap to avoid contamination with the ethidium bromide Gloves should always be worn Stain the gels in trays in a sink for 10 minutes by covering them ethidium bromide Ethidium bromide is a known carcinogen and students should never stain their gels
- Veinlite EMS jpg
- Transilluminator with wratten filters photographed through interference filters Note that transilluminator passes both blue and far red light
- VeinLiteSystem jpg
- 5 GelDoc door open this way people can position their gels on the transilluminator 6 During normal operation the camera is under a black cover that is attached via two latches like this one
- The ethidium bromide stained DNA glows brightly under ultraviolet light Unfortunately the captured images below do not do it justice The camera hood fits directly on the transilluminator and pictures are taken
- Following staining gels can be destained in distilled water for 10 minutes The gels are then ready to be placed on the transilluminator for viewing The ethidium bromide stained DNA glows brightly under ultraviolet light Unfortunately the captured images below do not do it justice
- Midrange transilluminator
- the gel edge The gel was stained for 45 minutes with the SYBR Gold stain and visualized using Safe ImagerTM via its orange cover Image of the same gel taken through a yellow filter is here an image obtained with the UV transilluminator 312 nm is here
- 2 GelDoc on the UV transilluminator next to the computer 3 Close up of the anti theft plate
- UV Gel Transilluminator
- UVTransilluminator jpg
- short pass filter cuts off far red the box is blue Combine the 2 and voila the box is totally black The combination of a 460 longpass and a 650 shortpass should work exceptionally well courtesy Fotodyne UV transilluminator
- 6 During normal operation the camera is under a black cover that is attached via two latches like this one 7 View of the closed covered up GelDoc placed on the UV transilluminator
- Click Here to Watch Streaming Video of Veinlite
- Figure 1B Fiber top and hair bottom viewed with Hofstead filter 360 excitation with transilluminator
- Images 1 GelDoc with the cover off You can see the anti theft plate mounting the data cable and the power cable 2 GelDoc on the UV transilluminator next to the computer
- 150 watts halogen bulb with variable intensity control Halogen Filter
- imaging it for faster and accurate vein access The unique design of the Veinlite devices blocks the vein and stretches the skin for easier access
- Download D transilluminator brochure PDF Pro D Transilluminator
- The ethidium bromide stained DNA glows brightly under ultraviolet light Unfortunately the captured images below do not do it justice The camera hood fits directly on the transilluminator and pictures are taken
- enhances Diathermy for more precise anatomic visualization localization marking and macular work Transillumination through the pupil identifies the anatomy of the ocular wall
- Stain the gels in trays in a sink for 10 minutes by covering them ethidium bromide Ethidium bromide is a known carcinogen and students should never stain their gels Following staining gels can be destained in distilled water for 10 minutes The gels are then ready to be placed on the transilluminator for viewing
- the vein while imaging it for faster and accurate vein access The unique design of the Veinlite devices blocks the vein and stretches the skin for easier access
- Veinlite LED
related videos for transilluminator
- Maestrogen UltraBright LED Transilluminator more product information you could go to the official website ()
- TNVC BattleView Near-IR (Infrared) Vascular Trans-Illuminator (NIVTI) for Tactical Medicine 1 Tactical Night Vision Company (TNVC) demonstrates the BattleView Near-IR (Infrared) Vascular Trans-Illuminator (NIVTI)/vascular viewer for (DR) owner/editor-in-chief David Crane at SHOT Show 2012. Read more about it at .
- Microlux Transilluminator Features: • Autoclavable light guide, available in 2mm and 3mm • High output LED • Battery Operated • Portable and easy to use • Protective Sleeves available Benefits: • Helps to Visualize Posterior and Anterior Caries, Crown Fractures and Root C*** Orifice The MICROLUX/DL fibre-optic illuminator is designed to enhance dental examinations of the oral mucosa. Used in conjunction with traditional visual and tactile examination, the battery-powered MICROLUX/DL helps dentists and other health care providers locate and help identify abnormal lesions found on the soft tissues of the mouth. MICROLUX/DL and its advanced LED technology, used in conjunction with non-toxic dilute acetic acid solution, with MICROLUX/DL the dental professional can more easily determine the presence of soft tissue abnormalities in their earliest stages, when they can be treated most successfully.
- Welch Otoscope Get the best offer here ?key=f341fd9454fc162be8b38d504acbd4e1&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eamazon%2Ecom%2Fdp%2FB0009V1YZK Product Description Welch Otoscope The Welch Allyn 3.5v Pneumatic Otoscope Set with Convertible Handle and Hard Case (Model 20270-C) is a quality pneumatic otoscope in a convenient case featuring the exclusive Halogen HPX lamp, providing brighter, whiter light than standard halogen lamps for true tissue color and long-lasting illumination.Key Components Pneumatic Otoscope without Specula (Head Only)3.5v Convertible Rechargeable HandleReplacement NiCad Rechargeable Battery (Orange) for 71000-A3.5v Halogen LampReusable Polypropylene Pneumatic, Operating, and Consulting Otoscope Specula, Set of FiveHard Case for 3.5v SetOther Information: Spare lamps are not provided with halogen sets. Sets include space for optional 3.5v Halogen Finnoff Ocular Transilluminator (#41100).Warranty: Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
- PickGel- Gel Extraction add-on for Tecan robot Comming soon from SciRobotics ...The PickGel add-on for Tecan robots. PickGel enable robotics gel extraction of bands that is integrated ona Tecan robot and can continue to downstream processing by the robot. for details contact info@
- UVItec UVIpure Transilluminator See UVIpure Transilluminator in action!
- EZvein II.mp4 easier to locate veins, a non-invasive procedure, portable, battery operated, adjustable power, Room-light allowed, Easy to use, Ergonomic design ,
- UVCI Demo major science compact CCD image system is an easy to operate, and ultra compact CCD gel documentation system. It contains a superb resolution of 10.4" built-in colorful touch screen display and a built-in UV transilluminator supplying a complete system at one location for fluorescent and colorimetric imaging. This self-contained system features a scientific grade CCD camera for capturing high resolution images with simple yet versatile capture and save options. The added feature is to have one access on left side of the chamber to recover the gel bands easily and safely. This system can also be used for auto radiography film, and blotting membrane. ***ysis software package is also offered as an option if needed.
- Unboxing E-Gel Go! base For more information visit Welcome to Life Technologies; today we are going to unbox the E-Gel Go! System. This is a portable electrophoresis system that makes the experiment fun, easy and fast. Let's see what we get. So what I have here is the base, we have a quick reference card, which tells you what the system comes with; the apparatus, the battery pack, and so on. It tells you what options you have in terms of gel percentage, we have 1% and 2%. We have simple instructions on how to use the system, and what the various buttons do. And then we have sample results here and catalog numbers for future orders. This is the actual apparatus in which you will run the gel cassette. It has a built in blue light transilluminator. Also included in the box, is the power cord and if you travel a lot you have plugs for various countries. The e-gel Go! System also comes with the gel cassettes; these are cute little cassettes that hold four samples per gel. They come in these nice little pouches that can be stored at room temperature and are good for several months. Here is a gel cassette; each cassette has four cells, so you could use one lane for your marker and maybe three for samples. And you would place these in the base just like that. Load your samples, you don't need any running buffer; you just plug this into a wall outlet and you're ready to go. Now what makes the e-gel Go! System fun is that it's totally portable. What I have here in my hands is a battery ...
- Introduction to E-Gel® Imager Software, Part I -- GelCapture Software Learn more at The E-Gel® Imager from Life Technologies is a complete system for documentation and ***ysis of 1D gel results. The GelCapture Software video is part 1 of three video series that demonstrates the user friendly acquisition software. The GelCapture Software enables direct camera to PC image transfer with minimal loss of resolution, while providing a sharp, clear image quality.
- GFP mouse on top of a UV transilluminator Green-fluorescent protein transgenic. The mouse is held in place by mean of a plastic bag holder. The green glow is registered by a monochromatic CCD.
- Diagnostic Sets A brief overview of Diagnostic Sets and their components.
- SolMate Basics: Imaging microscope slides How to image specimens on slides using the Visionary Digital Solmate Transilluminator.
- Intro to E-Gel® Imager Software, Part 3 -- Real Time Gel Documentation /w E-Gel® Ex Agarose Gel Learn more at The E-Gel® Imager from Life Technologies is a complete system for documentation and ***ysis of 1D gel results. The Real Time Gel Documentation video is part 3 of three video series that demonstrates the real time visualization and image capture of E-Gel® agarose gel electrophoresis. The multiple image acquisition is an advanced imaging tool to capture live band migration during gel electrophoresis.
- Welch Allyn Oral Buy from Amazon US ?key=f341fd9454fc162be8b38d504acbd4e1&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eamazon%2Ecom%2Fexec%2Fobidos%2FASIN%2FB00082FEQK%2Fhealth%5Fhope%2D20 Product Description Welch Allyn The Welch Allyn 3.5v Diagnostic Otoscope Illuminator Set with Convertible Handle and Hard Case (Model 25270-MC) features the exclusive Halogen HPX lamp, providing brighter, whiter light than standard halogen lamps for true tissue color and long-lasting illumination.Key Components:3.5v Diagnostic Otoscope/Throat Illuminator with Specula (Head Only)3.5v Halogen Lamp3.5v Convertible Rechargeable HandleReplacement NiCad Rechargeable Battery (Orange) for 71000-AHard Case for 3.5v SetOther Information:Spare lamps are not provided with halogen sets. Sets include space for optional 3.5v Halogen Finnoff Ocular Transilluminator (#41100).Warranty:Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear. Disclaimer: Hope is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Gel Doc™ EZ at Harvard — Extended For more info, visit www.bio- Learn how genomic researchers at Harvard use Bio-Rad's Gel Doc EZ imaging system in their work at the forefront of personalized medicine and synthetic biology. The Gel Doc EZ system provides unparalleled flexibility and ease of use in imaging nucleic acid and protein gels, enabling both traditional gel staining and stain-free imaging. The George Church Laboratory conducts research in areas ranging from the creation of new biosynthetic pathways for biofuel applications to personal genome sequencing and offshoots such as the development of individual stem cell therapy. Postdoctoral fellow Sriram Kosuri highlights the importance of developing new technologies to solve existing problems and address new research questions. Kosuri describes how the Gel Doc EZ system aids the lab's ability to catalog human gene function and better understand who we are by simplifying gel imaging in the lab. He relates how the speed and simplicity of the Gel Doc EZ system not only provides consistently great images with ease but has changed the way the group uses gel imaging systems, utilizing rapid real-time monitoring rather than just taking a final image. Reducing the time to acquire each gel image from 5--10 minutes to a few seconds really makes a difference in the workloads of scientists running 10--20 gels a day! Presenter: Sriram Kosuri, PhD George Church Lab Wyss Institute, Harvard University Boston, MA www.bio-
- NVBC-Photographing agarose gel How to take a picture of an agarose gel using a transilluminator and canon camera.
- Gel Documentation with the UVIdoc Aurogene is proud to present the UVIdoc HD2, second generation of stand alone gel documentation units. The UVIdoc comes with a true 12-bit 1.4 mp CCD w/ Sony chip sensor, 6 times optical zoom, 8.4" LCD display, 4 USB ports, Internal network card, 20 x 20 UV transilluminator and 1 D ***ysis software.
- Major Science_UV Transilluminator_MUV series The bench-top UV transilluminator series offers the researcher uniform and intense sources of ultraviolet light (radiation) with a compact footprint. Their special design emits either one or dual intensity excitation UV wavelengths for back-illumination of transparent fluorescent materials. 254nm, 312nm, 365nm, 254 & 365nm, and 254 & 312nm modes are available for different applications. There are two choices of filter size viewing dimensions, 26 x 21cm and 21 x 21cm for different user requirements. The 365nm mode is offered for easily viewing gels under long wave for extended periods of time avoiding photo nicking damage. The 254nnm mode is used to irradiate samples. The 312nm mode is suggested for general gel operating. The single wavelength modes have a high intensity / low intensity switch equipped. All bench-top Transilluminator modes are compact, lightweight and economical.
- FOTODYNE FOTO/***yst Investigator Eclipse Gel Documentation System The FOTO/***yst® Investigator/Eclipse gel documentation workstation features the space-saving FOTO/Eclipse® benchtop darkroom with gliding transilluminator platform for easy access to gels, epi-white light LEDs for framing, focusing, and opaque samples, and safety-interlocking door to prevent accidental UV exposure. The Investigator/Eclipse includes a scientific grade CCD camera with manual zoom lens, transilluminator and photographic filter.
- PrepOne™ Sapphire: Taking Pictures A tutorial video of the simple methods that one can use to take pictures of gels for documentation. The blue light (non-UV) technology of the PrepOne, allows for beautiful, sharp pictures with low background noise and high band fluorescence. Visit or email us at inquiry@ for more information.
- Nyx Technik S140 Advanced Gel Doc Video Review By LabReel Visit to watch this review and many other laboratory instrument reviews. Video Review for the the Nyx Technik Photonyx™ S140 gel documentation system. The Photonyx S140 offers the most powerful, cost effective and compact gel doc in its class and is now available through GMI. The unique sideways arrangement requires less bench space than the competition. Loaded with features this imaging system consists of a scientific CCD camera, motor driven lens and 6 position filter turret, plus a built in UV light transilluminator. Designed as a single independent workstation with an embedded PC, The Photonyx™ S140 does not require any extra desktop computer to operate.
- Indo Fluorescence in cell absent and cell present samples. Indo calcium indicator samples excited by transilluminator UV table. The first sample shown is excited through a 360-60 bandpass filter and contains a saturated concentration of Indo dye, with no calcium present (480nm emission). The microplate is excited with no filter and unknown concentration of calcium.
- TNVC BattleView Near-IR (Infrared) Vascular Trans-Illuminator (NIVTI) for Tactical Medicine 2 Tactical Night Vision Company (TNVC) demonstrates the BattleView Near-IR (Infrared) Vascular Trans-Illuminator (NIVTI)/vascular viewer for (DR) owner/editor-in-chief David Crane at SHOT Show 2012. Read more about it at .
- PrepOne™ Sapphire: Introduction A brief introduction of the PrepOne™ Sapphire, a revolutionary non-UV lightbox for prepative applications. Go to our website at or email us at inquiry@ for more information.
- Introduction to the ImageQuant™ LAS 4000 Imager A video tutorial introducing the functionalities of the ImageQuant LAS 4000. - Epi-illuminator - Trans illuminator - CCD - Filter - Tray
- Introduction to E-Gel® Imager Software, Part 2 -- GelQuant Express Software Learn more at The E-Gel® Imager from Life Technologies is a complete system for documentation and ***ysis of 1D gel results. The GelQuant Express Software video is part 2 of three video series that demonstrates the easy-to-use 1D gel ***ysis. This high precision software enables accurate, consistent and fast ***ysis of all gel images, such as molecular weight determination.
- Electrophoresis system Multi-funtional electrophoresis device • No need for UV transilluminator and darkroom • You can see DNA bands after 2 or 3 minutes of electrophoresis • You can check 80 PCR products at a time. • No need for exclusive camera for gel photo • You can change the direction of electrophoresis. • You can check and purify 20 PCR products at a time. It's amazing technolygy.
- UV Transilluminator 【MBP-UV312】 for BIO-PYRAMID® High quality and high intensity UV transilluminator MBP-UV312, best suited for the BIO-PYRAMID®. Together with the BIO-PYRAMID® and a high quality digital camera such as the Canon PowerShot G12, it makes the most reasonable fluorescence gel documentation system in the market. www.mec*** High intensity with 6 fluorescent lamps (each with 8W) and a built-in reflector. Enables you to adjust to High/Low power for your specific purpose. Now with improved high quality filter, it prevent leakage of infrared rays of UV lamp at the minimal level.
- Gel Doc™ EZ at UCSD — Extended For more info, visit www.bio- See how scientists at UCSD use Bio-Rad's Gel Doc EZ imaging system in their work investigating the links between cancer biology and embryonic development. The Gel Doc EZ system provides unparalleled flexibility and ease of use in imaging nucleic acid and protein gels, enabling both traditional gel staining and stain-free imaging. Researchers in Michael Geoff Rosenfeld's lab study the complex mechanisms of cellular development and differentiation in both normal and cancer cells at the molecular level: protein-protein and protein-DNA interactions in signaling pathways, transcription factor activation, and promoter/enhancer activity in gene expression. Dorota Skowronska-Krawczyk talks about her work investigating the role of nuclear receptors in carcinogenesis and how the Gel Doc EZ system helps her and her colleagues identify how these factors affect gene expression, focusing on prolactinoma, a pituitary disease. Doroto describes how eager they were to replace their obsolete gel documenting system and how the lab has benefited from the Gel Doc EZ system, which makes obtaining publication-quality gel images quick and easy. Presenter: Dorota Skowronska-Krawczyk Assistant Project Scientist Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine University of California, San Diego www.bio-
- Transilluminator An overview of what the transilluminator is and what it is used for.
- Major Science_Compact 0.4MP CCD Image System_UVCI-01 series The Major Science CCD compact image system is an easy to operate and ultra compact CCD gel documentation system. It contains a high resolution 10.4" color touch screen and a built-in UV transilluminator supplying a complete system at one location for fluorescent imaging. This self-contained system features a scientific grade CCD camera for capturing high resolution images with simple yet versatile capture and save options. High sensitive 0.4 megapixel CCD camera is offered with the compact system. There is an access port on the left side of the chamber to recover the gel bands easily and safely. This system can also be used for auto radiography film. ***ysis software package is also offered as an option if needed.
- The new E-Gel® Go! System: revolutionizing gel electrophoresis Visit for more info. Life Technologies is revolutionizing precast agarose gel electrophoresis. Again. This time we are making precast agarose gel electrophoresis personal and portable with the new E-gel Go! System. The E-gel Go! System will free you from the constraints of traditional agarose gel electrophoresis and provide you with unlimited freedom to run samples whenever and wherever you please. At the core of the E-Gel Go! system, are the E-Gel Go! precast agarose gel cassettes. The gel cassettes eliminate weighing and melting agarose, preparing buffers, and messy clean-up. Each E-Gel Go! cassette has 4 wells and built in electrodes, and is conveniently ready whenever you are. The gel cassettes are run in the compact E-Gel Go base. The E-Gel Go! base is designed with an intuitive interface that makes it easy to use. Upon opening the lid of the base you'll immediately see the integrated blue-light transilluminator. E-Gel Go! gel cassettes use a proprietary dye that is blue-light excitable, is 3 times more sensitive than ethidium bromide, and eliminates the need for harmful ultraviolet light. The gel cassette easily snaps into place above the blue light transilluminator, and is now ready to be loaded with your samples. Each cassette contains 4 wells, which can be loaded with up to 10 microliters of sample per well. Once the samples are loaded, the lid of the device is closed. Press and hold the power button to choose how long to run your samples. Once ...
- Shanghai Bio-Tech Biotop Transilluminator How to change the lamps for the Transilluminator.
- PrepOne™ Sapphire: Pre-Staining & Cutting Bands A tutorial video on our recommended pre-staining procedure with SYBR® Green dye for bright, clear band visualization in the PrepOne unit. Also included is our tips-and-tricks on how to easily cut out DNA bands using our unit. Visit or email us at inquiry@ for more information.
- Major Science_Digimage System_DI series The Digimage System is a simple, compact gel documentation system with a rear digital control panel. It contains a digital camera with a superb resolution of 10.0 megapixels. The image is viewed from a large 8" TFT colorful screen. For limited space, low budget requirements, the Digimage System can be operated computer free. A variety of images can be captured including: agarose and other fluorescent gels, colorimetric gels, auto radiography film, and blotting membrane. A safety switch is equipped to turn off the UV transilluminator automatically when the front door is opened. Files can be saved in a variety of formats, including RAW format, for transfer to a computer for storage and ***ysis. The Digimage System can also directly connect to a thermal printer for printing the result immediately.
- Phlebology transilluminator invention Attempt to create a low cost LED transilluminator
- Major Science_Compact 1.4 & 2.0MP CCD Image System_UVCI140/200 series The UVCI140 & 200 series is the advanced CCD gel imaging system from Major Science. It consists of a CCD camera, UV transilluminator, and 10.4" touch screen computer; all built into a compact and stylish casing. The system is fully customizable, with selectable 1.4 or 2.0 megapixels, high sensitivity CCD camera, and a combination of 254, 312, and 365 nm UV transilluminator wavelengths. The user is able to operate the system using a simple touch screen interface. The system is capable of handling a wide range of applications, including fluorescence, colorimetric and gel sample image capture. The two side door design also provides for convenient gel cutting.
- Major Science_Compact Digimage System_UVDI series The Compact digimage system is a complete and compact gel documentation system with a digital control panel. It contains a digital camera with a superb resolution of 10.0 megapixels. The system is equipped with a built-in UV transilluminator and a large 8" TFT colorful screen for gel observation. Its side access design provides a safe and convenient way for the user to recover agarose gel bands. For limited space, low budget requirements, the Compact digimage system can be operated without a computer. A variety of images can captured including: agarose and other fluorescent gels, colorimetric gels, autoradiography film, and blotting membrane. A safety switch is equipped to turn off the UV transilluminator automatically when the front door is opened. Files can be saved in a variety of formats, including RAW format, for transfer to a computer for storage and ***ysis. The Digimage system can also directly connect to a thermal printer for printing the result immediately.
- Assembly of the blue led transilluminator kit
twitter about transilluminator
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about transilluminator
“COSTER SCOTT Photographer with Photographs and Art by Alexander Coster Scott as seen in Monocle Magazine and Wallpaper. Transilluminator. ADMIN. Admin. Official website of Coster Scott. All Images Copyright © 2010 Alexander Coster Scott. All Rights”
— COSTER SCOTT " Photographs,
“This month our lab bought an UV transilluminator from [spammers] Re: UltraBright UV transilluminator. by swing0916 " Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:31 pm. I used a”
— UltraBright UV transilluminator - Biology-Online, biology-
“Cialis sample - We Are The CHEAPEST Online-Drugstore!”
— Transilluminator | Medical Device News and Insights Blog,
“We have cheap Laboratory from Business & Industrialas well as Healthcare, Lab & Life Science. Vist us for all your Laboratory needs and supplies”
— Healthcare, Lab & Life Science Laboratory Business, m410.net
“Wee Sight Transilluminator can help to accurately locate veins for improved insertion of Subscribe to this blog's feed. Search. Categories + English (984)”
— The Andy Blog: Gadgets: February 2007 Archives, .mx
“Gel Electrophoresis with Blue Transilluminator + SYBR safe - see bands in real time with no UV. 50% the cost of other systems. Give us a call: (415)-508-7170”
— Pearl Biotech Gel Electrophoresis with Blue Transilluminator,
“The first convo developed – of all places – on Nussbaum's blog. An electrophoresis system with integrated agarose cell and transilluminator”
— reBang weblog " In Conversation: User-Generated Content and,
“"The FDA today announced that manufacturers of 25 types of medical devices marketed prior 25. 892.1990 Transilluminator for breast evaluation. blog comments powered by Disqus "”
— advanced medical technologies - FDA review of pre-1976,
“Forum Index > General > Ask an Evil Mad Scientist! blue light transilluminator. Printable I've tested out a dark reader (see http:///transilluminator.htm )”
— blue light transilluminator - Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories,