- Offers online classes in Jewish learning. Includes extensive archives and discussion on Jewish philosophy, ethics, and law. — “”,
- Hundreds of Links to Gigabytes of Torah Commentary, including this week's Torah portion. Torah study is widely available on the Internet. Below are references to Torah and Talmud study opportunities via WWW and via email. — “The Torahnet Page - Torah Study Opportunities on the 'Net”,
- Includes a description of the different meanings of the word, Torah. — “Judaism 101: Torah”,
- The Torah is divided into parshiot (Torah portions) which are generally three to five chapters in length. The parshiot are read, in order, each Shabbat throughout the year, in a yearly cycle which begins and ends on Simchat Torah (a holiday which follows on the tail of Sukkot). — “Torah”,
- The Torah is also known as the Chumash, Pentateuch or Five Books of Moses. 2. More often, this term means the text of the Five Books of Moses, written in any format, whether Torah scroll, paperback book, CDROM, skywriting or any other media. — “The Written Law (The Torah)”,
- Entry for Torah, the foundation document of Judaism. Article features the usage, structure, oral law, different interpretations, and importance of the Five Books of Moses. — “Torah - Wikipedia”,
- Online bar or bat mitzvah tutor which includes studies on Torah, Haftarot, Brachot, and Divrei Torah. In English, Spanish, and Russian. — “Navigating the Bible II”,
- Rabbi Ralph Messer and the ministry of Simchat Torah Beit Midrash (STBM) actively teach the Hebrew Roots of the Christian Faith, fulfilling the great commission to "make disciples of all nations," while taking the truth of Yeshua (Jesus) in the Torah to the ends of the earth. — “Welcome to Simchat Torah Beit Midrash”, torah.tv
- Several articles on the Jewish Torah, Bible Pentateuch, or Muslim Taurah. A source of information for deeper understanding of religious subjects. — “Torah, Pentateuch, Taurah”, mb-
- The Messianic Torah Truth Seeker. Singa pura (Zeteo Aletheia Mesias Nomos) Baruch atah Adonay, Célèbre Melekh Ha 'Olam, asher natan lanu et Yehoshua binkha k'meshichenu goalenu moshi'enu kapporatenu va' adonenu, ve't sifrei B'rit he Chadashah le'amenu ulekhol ha'amin. — “Messianic Torah Truth-Seeker - Singa Pura -”, messianic-torah-truth-
- Definition of Torah in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Torah. Pronunciation of Torah. Translations of Torah. Torah synonyms, Torah antonyms. Information about Torah in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. the torah, torah study. — “Torah - definition of Torah by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Welcome to Ahavath Torah Congregation. We are a lively, family-oriented Conservative Synagogue located in Stoughton, Massachusetts. We strive to foster and interpret traditional Judaism with a modern approach. We serve the needs of young and. — “Ahavath Torah Congregation - Welcome”,
- The Rabbi Isaac Elchanan Theological Seminary (RIETS), an affiliate of Yeshiva University, is the Western Hemisphere's largest center for Orthodox higher Jewish learning. — “YU Torah Online”,
- The Torah, consisting of five books, lays down the central events of Hebrew history: the beginning of time, the election of Abraham, the history of the patriarchs, and the monumental history of the deliverance of the Hebrews from Egypt under the leadership of Moses. — “The Torah”, wsu.edu
- Learn about the Torah and read the Torah portion of the week on . Discuss the weekly parsha written by the Rabbi. Jewish holiday lessons and classes. — “Torah Studies | Torah Portion | Learn Torah | ”,
- Assembly of Believers Observing, Understanding, and Teaching Torah (ABOUT) is a school dedicated to training Messianic Jewish and non-Jewish individuals in the spiritual importance of observing Torah in everyday life. — “About Torah Messianic Jewish Web Site”, about-
- Torah also torah ( ) n. Judaism The first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures. A scroll of parchment containing the first five books of the Hebrew. — “Torah: Definition from ”,
- According to Jewish tradition, the Torah was revealed by God to Prophet Moses and thus is considered to be the word of God. In Judaism, the term "Torah" is also used to include both Judaism's written law, as found in the Pentateuch, and oral law, encompassing the entire spectrum of. — “Torah - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Sites, information, and Torah articles. — “”,
- This lens will give you a complete overview of what the Torah is along with additional resources to learn more. — “Torah”,
- Name applied to the five books of Moses, Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. The contents of the Torah as. — “ - TORAH”,
- Archive of divrei Torah written by Rabbis of Yeshiva University. Sign-up available for weekly e-mails. — “”,
- Torah definition, the Pentateuch, being the first of the three Jewish divisions of the Old Testament. See more. — “Torah | Define Torah at ”,
- Official homepage for worldwide Chabad-Lubavitch movement that promotes Judaism and provides daily Torah lectures and Jewish insights. Chabad-Lubavitch is a philosophy, a movement, and an organization. Chabad is considered to be the most dynamic. — “Chabad Lubavitch - Torah, Judaism and Jewish Info”,
related videos for torah
- TORAH - The Sacred Name - YHWH HalleluYah! = Praise Yah!
- Elvis: The Bark Mitzvah - The Arf Torah Rare footage of Elvis singing his Haftorah at his Bar Mitzvah (really an Arf-Torah at his Bark Mitzvah). Visit for more videos of Elvis!
- Torah Bright Snowboarding next on Worldsport, as we catch up with Australia's Pipe sensation Torah Bright!!
- Sefer Torah La historia de un Sefer Torah
- Torah TRUTH PART ONE: A basic study for the follower of Messiah Has the Torah been done away with as the Christian church teaches? Absolutely not! According to both New and Old Testament the Torah is foundational and should be studied and kept today. Within this study many aspects will be covered such as the blessings of Torah and the curses of Torah, also the words of Paul will be examined along with the ruling for Gentile converts.
- Accepting the Torah, But Remaining a Gentile Non-Jews came to Jerusalem to take vows to follow the Sheva Mitzvot Benai Noach, and some Arabs talk of joining the Jewish people. As seen on Arutz Sheva.
- Hebrew Word Pronunciation The Books of Torah.mp4 Learn to spell and pronounce the first five books of Scripture in Hebrew
- Life on the Seams - Torah Bright Check our more Life on the Seams on ***.com! Pro snowboarder Torah Bright takes you behind-the-scenes of her new line for Roxy. Check out the cool gear you'll be seeing all over the slopes and don't miss Torah's expert tips on having the perfect snow run. Australian pro snowboarder Torah Bright may already have an Olympic gold medal under her belt (She placed first for the half-pipe in 2010!), but now she's ready to take on her biggest challenge yet the fashion industry. Torah launched a signature line called the Roxy Bright Series for the 2008-9 season, and since then, Torah's been setting trends as one of snowboarding's most stylish stars. Liked this video? RATE & SUBSCRIBE! *Awesome Sites* ***.com http *Be Our Friend!* http
- Don't Pick A Fight With Torah Bright Kjersti Buaas has had enough of nice girl Torah Bright and sets out to fight her to the death. Featuring cameo appearances from many of the top female snowboarders!
- What is Torah to a Christian? - Rabbi Ralph Messer Rabbi Ralph Messer teaches on how the Torah, the first five books of the Bible, is relevant to the modern day Christian. This video excerpt taken from the DVD series "Detroit Tribal Revival" filmed at the Word of Faith International Christian Center in Detroit, Michigan. For more information on the ministry of Rabbi Messer, and the full DVD series visit www.Torah.tv Internationally acclaimed Bible teacher, conference speaker, and Spirit-filled minister, Rabbi Ralph Messer is the President and Founder of Simchat Torah Beit Midrash (STBM) a congregation and school based in Colorado. With an Apostolic and Evangelistic anointing, Rabbi Messer actively teaches the Hebrew Roots of the Christian Faith, fulfilling the great commission to make disciples of all the nations (Matthew 28 As the founder of Simchat Torah Beit Midrash, Rabbi Messer is pioneering a work to bring the "Good News" of Yeshua (Jesus Christ) in the Torah to the ends of the earth.
- Torah study www.1 - Sponsored this. 1SaleADay has amazing gadgets & cutting-edge electronics. 20% of 1SaleADay's proceeds are donated to help fight poverty around the world.
- Torah (Bible) Code 11 years of research in 3.5 minutes, Art Levitt Based on collaboration with Professor of Mathematics, Eliyahu Rips of Hebrew University, and his team. He is a pioneer in computerizing the codes, since the 1970s. I joined the team in 1997 and have been working non-stop. Here are the most recent, simplest and strongest results, involving Messiah, bin Laden and the objectively measureable aspects of these codes (please see for details). There is an unfortunate proliferation on the web, of misleading and unsubstantiated "non-codes", or false accusations about the substantiated codes. This causes some people to dismiss the phenomenon. This video, and the written points that follow it on attempt to separate out the subtle points that make all the difference. The more one studies the rigorous evidence, the more one can see through the rumors and glimpse the reality of this open secret.
- Torah Bright at the X Games Part 2 Torah Brights insights from the X Games Halfpipe final, Aspen 2008 Part 2
- Torah Aliyah Honors 101 JewU 2 Rabbi Jonathan Ginsburg ONLINE Jewish CONVERSION For Text of blessings see my blog at This video demonstrates how one has an aliyah to the Torah See and my website for all the 100 videos listed
- 1 - reading Torah for beginners - Gen 1:1 part 1 Slow reading for beginners
- torah music and lyrics by Abie Rotenberg
- Darchei Torah Is.... Yeshiva Darchei Torah in Far Rockaway is different things to different people. See what 1000 people saw January 4, 2009 in Marina Del Ray at the Gala Banquet. Call DMJ to produce your next film. 516 284 6046 jasse@ jasse@
- Simchas Torah in Satmar 09' Grand Rabbi Zalman Leib Teitelbaum, Satmar Rebbe, presiding over the celebration of the Biblical Jewish feast of Simchas Torah. Tens of thousands of People attended the Simchas Torah celebration at the New Satmar synegogue Ross st. corner Bedford ave. in Williamsburg. 2009
- Jewish Journeys: Participating in the Torah Service Part 1 Part 1 of 2 videos in which Rabbi David Paskin shows you step by step how you can participate in the Torah service. Part 1 includes how to have an aliyah and part 2 includes lifting, wrapping and carrying the Torah.
- Roxy Refreshments 3: Torah Bright: The "Fright" Edition Roxy Refreshments bring a whole new season of snow podcasts and the best ski and snowboard web videos on the block. In this episode Team Rider Torah Bright is talking us through her new pro model series when thing start to get Scary! Not one for the faint hearted!
- LA TORAH
- Torah Bright Feature on EXPN Watch this feature about Torah Bright from the 2008 Winter X Games. She talks about her success as a snowboarder and attributes a lot of it to her brother and coach Ben. Torah went on to win the silver at this event.
- The most harmful place for Jews is in Israel Hundreds of Torah Jews demonstrate outside the Israeli Embassy in New York City denouncing the ideology and legitimacy of Israel. The group accuses officials in Israel and Jerusalem of oppressing Torah Jews by unleashing brutal attacks on the anti-Zionists living there.
- Writing A Torah Scroll Congregation Toras Chaim writes a sefer Torah. Rabbi Avraham Chaim Bloomenstiel, Sofer-Scribe is interviewed by the Dallas Morning News.
- Torah Code 2012 Marshall Masters is involved with the project which focuses on a next generation research approach to Torah Code ***ysis. This video is an early project demo and not intended for use as a final trailer or advertisement. For more information about this project, visit
- Introduction to the Torah JewU 154 Rabbi Jonathan Ginsburg ONLINE CONVERSION PROGRAM Introduction to the Torah JewU 154-5 books of Moses and more
- Muhammad in the Torah (Deuteronomy)-A Must See This is a respond to the uneducated claim by those who rejected faith. Muhammad vs Moses. Speculation around the coming prophet awaited by the Jews who is similar to the life of Moses and his family ties were revealed in the Torah as well as in the Quran itself. People always wanted to isolate Muhammad from this truth even when the absolution is there. Find a Bible and a Quran then refer all those verses that I have already pointed out for you and you'll find the answer.
- Sofer Scribe Jewish Torah Video 2 Jewish Torah Video 2, Jewish Scribe
- New Torah-Scroll Celebration in Jamaica On 27 May, 2007, 10 Sivan, 5767 Our community, The United Congregation of Israelites in Kingston Jamaica, celebrated the arrival of a new Sefer-Torah. The Torah was carried by Rabbi Yitzhak Kimchi all the way from Jerusalem. They were met at the Tinson Pen airport in Kingston. The Rabbi and the Torah preceded the motorcade through the city to the Jewish Heritage Centre in Kingston. The Torah was then taken into the Synagogue "Shaare Shalom". Rabbi Yitzhak Kimchi completed the writing of the Torah. Then the Sefrei- Torah were taken out of the Ark and were paraded in a semi circle to welcome the new Torah. The congregation exploded in joy with dancing and clapping of hands. This was followed by a service of thanksgiving.
- Torah Bright - TTR Snowboarder Profile 2009 / 2010 Check out the latest Swatch TTR World Snowboard Tour profile of Australian snowboarder Torah Bright. See some of her best tricks and hear her thoughts about becoming an Aussie pro snowboarder, winning the 06/07 TTR World Snowboarding Tour and the Vancouver Olympics.
- AF Torah Abrahamic-Faith Nazarene Study Bible (Torah)
- Sigils, Magick, and The Ancient Alien Torah Since Sigil Magick is generally considered Will Magick rather than Spiritual Magick or Nature Magick, the goal of sigil usage is to mobilize your unconscious mind towards accomplishing the desires of your conscious mind. Your unconscious mind, while extremely powerful, only understands symbols sent to it from your conscious mind. It does not understand what we would consider simple and straight forward communication. Hence, the need for sigils which are really just combinations of the letters in your statement of intent (minus repeated letters, state of being verbs is, are, etc. and any vowels). There are many ways to use the sigils. Common methods of usage include meditating on them and then burning, burying or destroying them in some other way so that they can pass from your conscious mind into your unconscious mind. There the instructions built into their design are decoded and followed. The Meru Project has discovered an extraordinary and unexpected geometric metaphor in the letter-sequence of the Hebrew text of Genesis that underlies and is held in common by the spiritual traditions of the ancient world. This metaphor models embryonic growth and self-organization. It applies to all whole systems, including those as seemingly diverse as meditational practices and the mathematics fundamental to physics and cosmology...Meru Project findings demonstrate that the relationship between physical theory and consciousness, expressed in ...
- Jesus Christ in the Torah (The Books of Moses) This video is about parallels and prophecies of Jesus Christ found in the Torah (The first five Books of the Bible, the Pentateuch). Christ said in John 5:46: "For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me." But where and when did Moses write about Him? I hope this video will help shed some light on that question.
- Sephardi Tefillin, Tallet & Torah Sephardi Tefillin, Tallet & Torah W/ R. Benarrosh of NMB filmed by Asher Meza
- One Torah for ALL This is a basic, purely Scriptural introduction to why I keep Torah and why anyone professing faith in Yeshua haMashiach should also. Again this is basic, there is so much more. I do take questions as long as they are mature and sincere. To learn more, I highly recommend a book called "Restoration" by D. Thomas Lancaster, as well as the teaching articles on . All verses are either KJV, Complete Jewish Bible or Scriptures. Most of these are not referenced, if you can get on youtube you are perfectly capable of find the verses yourself. If you genuinely have trouble finding some of them let me know though. Study to show yourself approved! If you will not know the truth, then no one can tell you. The music is called "Requiem for a Dream". Thanks for watching! YHVH bless you with the richness of His Word upon your heart and His truths in your innermost being!
- Shavuot - Cheesecakes, Water & Torah Study Shavuot, the Festival of Weeks, is the second of the three major festivals with both historical and agricultural significance, a Jewish holiday that occurs on the sixth day of the Hebrew month of Sivan (late May or early June). It marks the conclusion of the Counting of the Omer and the day the Torah was given to the Jewish people at Mount Sinai. It is customary to eat dairy meals during Shavuot. In farms and kibbutzim many participate in the Bikkurim festival holding baskets of fruit and wearing garlands in their hair.While traditions says the reason for decorating with plants and flowers is that when the Torah was given at Mount Sinai, the barren desert bloomed with flowers as the earth itself rejoiced,
- MOSHE LEVIY AKA SHYNE SPEAKS TORAH IN JERUSALEM, ISRAEL!!!! Moshe Leviy aka Shyne speaks about Judaism and how it influenced him and kept him going. Location: Ba'al Teshuva Yeshiva Ohr Somayach in Jerusalem, Israel. September 4, 2010. A must see!
- Torah Bright Documentary - Chasing the White Wave One of snowboarding's most talented female riders, Torah Bright sits down and dishes about her hopes, dreams and her worst snowboarding injury.
- Reading the Torah in Tampa Rabbi Levi Rivkin reads the Torah on Hoshanna Rabbah 5767 (2006) in Tampa. This is just a short portion of one Aliyah (one of the seven divisions of the weekly Torah reading). In order to Lain the Torah (read it in the traditional chant) one must memorize the melodies for the whole Torah as the Sefer Torah (hand-written Torah scroll) has no musical notation as well as no vowels. In addition to the congregation member being honored with an Aliyah, Rabbi Rivkin is flanked by a few people. One is the Gabbi who is responsible for calling congregants to the Torah and offering a Mishaberach (special blessing) to them on the completion of their Aliyah, and also helping with the reading. Each congregant honored with an Aliyah says the blessings before and after the reading and also remains at the Bimah (the table for rading the Torah) until the next reading is finished. By tradition there must be three congregants at the Bimah during the reading. The Torah reading is a central part of morning prayer services on Shabbos (Saturday) as well as on Holidays. A shorter reading service of only three Aliyot is done on Mondays and Thursdays during Shacharis (the morning prayer order). The public reading of the Torah is a tradition well over two-thousand-years-old, and the rules and the melodies of the reading are equally venerable.Thank you for viewing our films. We hope you enjoy them and learn form them. Please feel free to post comments or ask us questions. We will try to make a film ...
- Simchat Torah Invitation to join our Simchat Torah Celebration
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about torah
“Read the full post Posted in Blog Torah No Comments. On Facebook showing some love Read the full post Posted in Blog Torah, Daily Concepts, Sefer Yom Lyom No Comments”
— The little Jew said, "I think I can, I think I can",
“Home / Data / Torah Blog / Torah Blog. Choosing Life - by Max Newlon. Read Max's Yom Kippur At this web-link you can study the week's Torah portion with scholars”
— Congregation Shalom, Chelmsford, MA - Torah Blog,
“Blog. Teachings. Resources. Contact Us. Wilderness Torah. Reconnect to your Roots. Join Our These worshippers will bring a Torah up to the mountain so that the combined group can”
— Blog | Wilderness Torah,
“Answerline -- Judaism on the Internet -- The ultimate resource for Jews, Judaism, Jewish Education, and Torah”
— Answerline - ,
“Forum name. Threads. Messages. Last post. General Discussion. Talk about anything Jewish across 5 forums. There are 1894 registered users. Have a good day! Registered to: Got Torah (Delete all cookies set by this site)”
— Gottorah 's Jewish Online Forum,
“Torah Forum Index. Board index. All times are UTC. Who is online. In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes) Most users ever online was 8 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:23 am. Registered users: Yahoo [Bot]”
— Torah Forum • Index page,
“Bnot Torah Blog. Meet the Cheshvan S.T.A.H.R. Award Winners! November 18, 2010. While we are formally no longer in the month of on the Bnot Torah Blog, we have launched a new and exciting program this year called: Sharfman's Torah Academic Honor Roll—or”
— Blog : Bnot Torah Institute,
“Excerpts From The Daily Dose of Torah Daily Dose of Torah Blog. Excerpts From The Daily Dose of Torah. Home. Feb 14 / Daily Dose of Torah. You shall make a Shulchan. The Ramban asks why the commandment to construct an Aron is stated in the plural — וְעָשׂוּ אֲרוֹן, they shall make”
— Dvar Torah,
similar for torah
- jewish education
- rabbi dovid
- rabbi yehudah prero
- the torah
- women in judaism
- rabbi mordechai kamenetzky
- azriel rosenfeld
- dovid green
- shlomo katz
- torah portion
- rabbi daniel
- torah scroll
- the pentateuch
- oral tradition
- sefer torah
- jewish tradition
- oral law
- chabad lubavitch
- lubavitcher rebbe
- light bulb
- power plant
- jewish info
- media center
- first five books
- new world encyclopedia
- new york
- torah scrolls
- jewish laws
- five books of moses
- weekly torah portion
- torah reading
- chassidic masters
- torah observant
- messianic jewish
- biblical hebrew
- research institute
- ruach hakodesh
- torah shiur