- Customarily, topographical mapping and the study of topography result in large-scale, detailed, and carefully calibrated representations of Topographies is an exhibition that draws its inspiration from the definitive aspects of topographical mapping. — “Exhibitions at the Albright-Knox Art Gallery”,
- Definition of topographies in the Medical Dictionary. topographies explanation. Information about topographies in Free online English dictionary. What is topographies? Meaning of topographies medical term. What does topographies mean?. — “topographies - definition of topographies in the Medical”, medical-
- For medieval readers and listeners, the places within our topography would form a network based on relationships of concrete Topographies of Medieval Romance: Atlas of Medieval Legendary Places. — “Topographies of Medieval Romance”, blogs.nyu.edu
- Photo courtesy of Brian Mcallister Cykel is a plug-in electric bike sharing system designed for a wide range of users and topographies. The concept was inspired by the popular bike share programs found throughout Europe. It functions on either. — “Cykel: A Plug-in Electric Bike Sharing Concept : TreeHugger”,
- is the website for Abigail Gumbiner, fine art photographer. — “Abigail Gumbiner - Transcendent Topographies”,
- Yahoo! Shopping is the best place to comparison shop for Topographies. Compare products, compare prices, read reviews and merchant ratings. — “Topographies - J. Hillis Miller - Paperback - Reviews”,
- Detecting flash browser. — “Topographies of the Insignificant”, insignificant-
- The Grub Street Project is a project to map 18th-century London, using historical maps of the city. The project aims to create both a historically accurate visualization of the city's commerce and communications, and a record of how eigh***th. — “The Grub Street Project: Topographies of 18th-century London”,
- The collection Porcelain Topographies is a series of porcelain benches and stools created for design-art gallery Karena Schuessler in Berlin. The origin translation of topography from Greek refers to Topo as "place" and Graphy as "writing", combining topography into writing of place,. — “Porcelain Topographies”,
- A film by Alice Angus and Joyce Majiski using music, oral recordings, drawing, animation and storytelling to playfully unearth local and personal stories,. — “Topographies and Tales | Proboscis”,
- Definition of topographies from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of topographies. Pronunciation of topographies. Definition of the word topographies. Origin of the word topographies. — “topographies - Definition of topographies at ”,
- portion of the lab—the concepts associated with the formulas used in surface-diffusion calculations for different topographies. they begin his course, but time spent making sand topographies and subjecting them to heavy downpours helps students, quite. — “William & Mary - Han*** leads students through geology's”, wm.edu
- People usually associate "topography" with geography, but games can include a variety of topographies. Two-dimensional height fields (Everquest) - Everquest's main world was a continuous topography with hills, valleys, rivers, and mountains. — “Topographies”, .au
- The Irish Statute Book database comprises the Acts of the Oireachtas, Statutory Instruments and Chronological Tables of the Statues for the period 1922-2005. protection to countries and territories which have extended protection at an acceptable level and on a permanent basis to Community topographies,. — “S.I. No. 310/1993 — European Communities (Protection of”, irishstatutebook.ie
- European Union. Integrated Circuits (Topographies of semiconductor products), Council la protection juridique des topographies de produits semi-conducteurs. — “European Union: Integrated Circuits (Topographies of”, wipo.int
- Swimmer + Zimmer Topographies. This exhibit presents career retrospectives of photographer Swimmer + Zimmer Topographies is currently under construction, and will be updated with. — “Swimmer + Zimmer Topographies”,
- Wounded Topographies by Itamar Jobani. Posted by Dave on February 8th, 2009. The Andrea is featuring the Wounded Topographies exhibition by New York-based. — “Wounded Topographies by Itamar Jobani " CONTEMPORIST”,
- List of Topographies. Tumor sites are classified according to the International Health Organization, Geneva, 2000. Topo_code. Topography. Short_topo. C00. LIP (excludes Skin. — “IARC TP53 DATABASE - List of Topographies”, www-p53.iarc.fr
- "Philosophers have become increasingly concerned with the places and spaces of our Earth. They are finally coming to acknowledge their situatedness, and to be grateful for it. Sallis's wonderful book evokes in word and image the power of places. — “Topographies / Indiana University Press”, iupress.indiana.edu
- 2003 Landscape theory essay by Key Portilla-Kawamura about artificial topographies. displaced topographies. or how hills can move. 2. Contents. Excerpts from "navigation manual" Shifted. — “Displaced Topographies”,
- My project, which initially focused on individual palazzos and villas, had to do with interrelationships of geometry and topography in architecture. I also began to look at these interrelationships at a more granular scale, focusing on infrastructure rather than buildings. — “Urban Omnibus " Urban Topographies: Cuts & Patches”,
- Definition of topographies in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of topographies. Pronunciation of topographies. Translations of topographies. topographies synonyms, topographies antonyms. Information about topographies in the free online English. — “topographies - definition of topographies by the Free Online”,
- Topographies: Another overview of the city? Topography: the art or practice of graphic Topographies: Phillip's interpretation of Nolli map and the interrelations among Jake,. — “Topographies”, eng.fju.edu.tw
- Macmillan: Private Topographies: Space, Subjectivity and Political Change in Modern Latin America Marzena Grzegorczyk: Bonus Publisher Materials: Praise, Author Biography. — “Macmillan: Private Topographies: Space, Subjectivity and”,
related images for topographies
- Topos Spéléologie Aven Calernaum puits et réseau Aven du petit saint cassien
- KaDeWe 1900
- 1980 Francis et Eric Le Guen cf Les Scaphandriers du desert p 47 a 51 1999 CIAS FFESSM
- Je n aurais jamais cru ça NICE Février 2005
- Del icio us Topographies and Tag Clouds
- 1 Topographies 1975 CRSA
- topographies png
- waveOD jpg
- Max Liebermann Haus am Wannsee House on Wannsee oil on panel 1926
- Neue Philharmonie New Philharmonic
- 1975 CRSA 1980 Francis et Eric Le Guen cf Les Scaphandriers du desert p 47 a 51
- Georg Grosz Die Strasse The Street oil on canvas 1915
- Aven des Grayets
- 61809 l jpg
- Technikmuseum Technology Museum Landwehrk***
- Rencontre avec Noëlle Renaude le samedi 15 novembre à 17h au Grand Café Auteure d aujourd hui Noëlle Renaude écrit des pièces où elle photographie l humain avec une focale très particulière qui mélange gros plans et grands angles Son sujet
- Tietz Leipziger Strasse 1910s exterior
- Rainer Fetting Untergehende Sonnen über Ostberlin Setting Suns over East Berlin acrylic on nettle 1979
- Topo geo jpg
- Vue aerienne generale contribution de la source de St Sauveur au reseau de l Ouysse Vue aerienne rapprochee avec report possible du plan jusque la tremie 400m + a l echelle
- Quantifying stockpiles and shot rock
- waveOS jpg
- accrats jpg
- Paul Hoeniger Der Spittelmarkt The Spittel Market oil on canvas 1912
- 4x4 Interchange Topographies Cardboard Construct detail 1 4x4 Interchange Topographies Cardboard Construct detail 2
- Sardines et maquereaux L achat d une conserve de poisson ne doit pas être un acte insignifiant ou automatique Il demande réflexion et connaissances La sardine doit être française et non congelée Le
- Dreams of Vertical Topographies
- Topo coupe gif
- dermal topographies
- CDU Headquarters
- Rainer Fetting Van Gogh und Hochbahn Van Gogh and the Elevated Train acrylic on canvas 1981
- Click to enlarge
- MVRDV and ADEPT architects Sky village Copenhague Public architecture communication dreams of vertical topographies Vancouver
- Wolf Vostell Berliner Mauer und Brandenburger Tor Berlin Wall and Brandenburg Gate concrete on photography 1972
- Canyons du Haut Couserans par Mickaël Ménager 92 pages au format A5 livre+port 20 5 € 20 Topographies inédites Pas d Enfer Cascade d Ars Fouillet Guzet Cagateille La Hillette Ossèse inférieur Cascade de Calie Ossèse supérieur Hoque de Barbaute Cougnets
- Il est en rendez vous dans son bureau Il est en bas en conférence de presse Il n est pas encore rentré de son déjeuner Je ne l ai pas encore vu aujourd hui Merci pour le voyage Posté par topographies à 11 05
- James Enos 4x4 Interchange Topographies Cardboard Construct detail 1
- 4x4 Interchange Topographies Cardboard Construct detail 2 4x4 Interchange Topographies Cardboard Construct detail 3
related videos for topographies
- Lunar topography Just looking at the image of the moon above, you can see that the topographies of the northern and southern hemispheres of the moon are quite different. The top half consists mostly of the lunar plains called maria (singular mare), the Latin for seas. They got this name from early astronomers who mistook their wide, dry, airless expanses for earthly seas - they are actually large, dark, basaltic plains, formed by ancient volcanic eruptions. There are also a few craters which are small and circular. However, as you move south to the bottom half of the moon, it gets lighter in color, and will consist mostly highlands, covered with many more large, complex craters.
- Fluid Architectures exhibition registration In the movie Metropolis from 1926, director Fritz Lang created the vision of a futuristic 21st century mega-city. Now that we have crossed the threshold of this century our reality makes that vision seem strangely old-fashioned as new sets of factors unconsidered by Lang move to shape the future of our urban spaces. It is now ubiquitous computer networks, information delivery in real time and new display technologies which are the key elements transforming the face of our urban living spaces. Through them a space is taking shape whose manifestations merge the virtual and the physical. Essayist Florian Rötzer talks in this context of a digital urbanism whose salient features are „dispersal, decentralisation, valorisation of interiority, globalisation, individuality and mobility. These factors shape a networked society and a 'space of flows which generate new dimensions for imagination and action no longer concurrent with the old geographies and topographies. The exhibition Fluid Architectures gathers spaces of flow and immateriality created by artists in response to these contemporary notions the city. These fictional spaces made of light, moving image, and other media extend the idea of physical architecture to the construction of dynamic and seemingly infinite spaces enabling a sensory experience. The works rethink the classic standards of spatial construction and topography. Rather they introduce the new concept of 'performative architecture' and thus propose an ...
- Daniel Escobar on Fictitious Topographies
- Adjustment of the Z value to match the topography Breathe a sigh of relief. Those inaccurate z values which tell you the height above or below sea level of a collar, will now adjust to match your imported topographies.
- Easy Revit (2010) - 32.2 - Topography (Part Two) Walk through of an entire project step by step. This video: Modify contours, use the fill / cut tool. Create building pads. Continues to part 3.
- David Smooke "Topographies 2: (maps and) distortions" with the Atlantic Guitar Quartet "Topographies 2: (maps and) distortions" for guitar quartet, composed by David Smooke, performed by the Atlantic Guitar Quartet on a stage filled with light boxes by Jonathan Zwi at the Engineer's Club of Baltimore, May 11, 2012. The Atlantic Guitar Quartet is Jonathan Zwi, David DeDionisio, Zoë Johnstone Stewart, and Kevin Shannon. This piece was commissioned by Jonathan Zwi and the Atlantic Guitar Quartet with support from the Presser Foundation and the Peabody Conservatory. For more information about David Smooke: . For more information about the Atlantic Guitar Quartet
- Liz Rognes - Paste A song from Liz Rognes' second cd release Topographies. This is a live performance at Acadia Cafe Minneapolis MN on June 30th 2012.
- Prof. Christopher Brown: Multi scale ***ysis and Axiomatic design of surface topographies Tutorial on mult-scale ***ysis and axiomatic design of suface topographies at the 2nd Seminar on Surface Metrology for the Americas, October 2012
- Barbara Sorensen Topographies A three minute survey of sculptor Barbara Sorensen's exhibition "Topographies" at the Museum of Florida Art.
- Easy Revit (2010) - 32.1 - Topography (Part One) Walk through of an entire project step by step. This video: Create a topo from scratch or import from an autocad file. Begin setting up an existing topo and modify it. (continues to part 2)
- Kickstarter Update May 2012.m4v A lil' more information about my forthcoming album, Topographies! However, I forgot to mention the updated hopeful tour cities. Here they are, dates TBA soon: St. Paul, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Omaha, Billings or Bozeman, Missoula, Spokane, Seattle, Portland. Yup, and I'm now on Twitter. Find me @LizRognes
- Introduction: Default topography base map This short GeoMapApp tutorial describes the components making up the GeoMapApp base map, called the Global Multi-Resolution Topography Synthesis (GMRT). Created by the Marine Geoscience Data System group at Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University. For more information about GeoMapApp see
- Intangible Topographies Site Studies A record of the activity on each individual site over the course of an hour. 4:30 to 5:30 at the RMIT Alumni Courtyard and 7 to 8pm in front of Melbourne Museum.
- Liz Rognes - Mama Said Liz Rognes live at the Acadia Cafe in Minneapolis on June 30th, 2012. This was shot at her CD release party for Topographies. Go to for more details.
- Barbara Sorensen FOOTHILLS The full 5 minute cycle of Barbara Sorensen's sculpture installation "Foothills" at the Museum of Florida Art.
- An overview of turbidity currents interacting with complex topographies Direct Numerical Simulations of turbidity currents interacting with complex topographies. This movie is submitted to the Gallery of Fluid Motion part of the APS DFD 2012 meeting in San Diego, CA, 2012. For more information, see
- Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art - Barbara Sorensen: Topographies - PSA - BHN TheLeepa-Rattner Museum of Art commits to excellence in visual arts education, fosters aesthetic, critical and ethical thinking as a bridge to the future and nurtures interest in 20th century art history by collecting, preserving, and exhibiting the art of Abraham Rattner, Esther Gentle, Allen Leepa and their contemporaries. About St. Petersburg College: In 1927, St. Petersburg College (then known as St. Petersburg Junior College) became Florida's first private, non-profit, two-year school of higher learning located in downtown St. Petersburg. Full accreditation followed in 1931 and in 1948 SPC became a public college. In June 2001, SPJC officially became St. Petersburg College when Florida's governor signed legislation making it the first community college in Florida to offer four-year degrees. On Dec. 11, 2001, the college received the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools' accreditation to offer courses leading to bachelor's degrees. In 2002, St. Petersburg College began offering courses leading to bachelor's degrees in Education, Nursing and Technology Management. The college's commitment to its two-year curriculum, which has earned it wide recognition and annually wins it high national rankings, remains as strong as ever. Today, SPC has eight learning sites throughout Pinellas County and recently became the first college in Florida to offer a four-year degree in Dental Hygiene. This program's offerings augment its two-year program, which has ...
- softseating 01 The inspiration for softseating comes from a desire for flexible and spontaneous space making. softseating's magnetic ends allow it to connect to itself forming a cylindrical stool or low table. Elements of the same size can also connect to one another to form long winding benches, providing endless seating topographies. Made from a single material, the beauty of these pieces sits between the representative and the abstract, creatively interchanging with one another. Designed for long term use, over time the surface texture of softseating's paper edges soften into a pleasing natural patina.
- Adventures of dicty -- The Gallery of Nonlinear Images, Chaos 19, 041110 (2009) The adventures of Dicty, the Dictyostelium cell Meghan Driscoll, Rael Kopace, Linjie Li, Colin McCann, John Watts, John T. Fourkas, and Wolfgang Losert The amoeba Dictyostelium discoideum is a model system for the study of cellular migration. This movie showcases the behavior of D. discoideum on surfaces with various topographies, particularly those that affect the direction of cellular migration. We observe the cell Dicty as it migrates about randomly on a flat surface, moves along and swings from speed bumps, crawls along and wiggles off of the edge of a cliff, and even traverses a tight-rope strung between two cliffs. (While in reality Dicty is a different cell in each experiment, luckily for us, each labeled cell happens to share the same name.) The Dicty that migrates on the flat surface and on the speed bumps are mutant aca- cells which, unlike their wild-type cousins, do not emit cAMP and thus do not provide each other with directional chemical signals. Chaos 19, 041110 (2009); doi:10.1063/1.3212926 Published 27 October 2009 at
- Easy Revit (2010) - 32.3 - Topography (Part Three) Walk through of an entire project step by step. This video: Create Subregions for roads and parknig lots. Split the topo to trim it up. Place and modify trees and plantings. Label elevations, coordinates, and Property Lines.
- Hidden Topographies (detail) Part of an installation piece in Seaside, Florida. For Vermont College thesis show.
- 3D Topography Modeling Tutorial For Landscape Architects A quick tutorial made specifically for a university graduate design studio but is still applicable to anyone outside the university. Subscribe to see other tutorial videos geared toward Landscape Architects.
- Liz Rognes - Sunset "Topographies" A live version of the song Sunset from Liz's CD release show at Acadia Cafe in Minneapolis, MN on June 30th 2012. This is from the album Topographies. Check out the website at
- San Francisco Mapping Extraction of mapping elements that investigate the relationships of various topographies, including physical landforms (gray), built and unbuilt (white), transport (black)and the topography of 'unaccepted' streets (magenta). This also delineates an experiential path in X,Y, and Z coordinates (yellow)
- Rhetorical Topographies of the Pirate Tradition The video demonstrates the ways in which a finite number of rhetorical commonplaces (morality, romance, law, marginality, history, trade, nation, and violence) were configured during five eras of the pirate tradition (the Golden Age of Piracy, the period between the Golden Age and the Civil War, the Civil War era, the 20th century, and today). The straight lines represent links made between commonplaces; the dashed lines represent distancing mechanisms, that is, when the commonsensical link between two commonplaces was severed. For instance, in the first slide, the commonplaces of "marginal" and "nation" are both linked and distanced. This is because some key texts from that period articulate a link between pirates' marginal identity and a given nation, while others carve out space for pirates within the national discourse. The linking mechanism occurs in a 1699 letter, published as a broadsheet, and calling upon Parliament to stamp out piracy in the Americas by "bring[ing] all these Colonies to a more immediate dependence on the Crown." Distancing can be seen in the preface to the second edition (1684) of Buccaneers of America, which talks about "the unparallel'd, in not inimitable, adventures and Heroick exploits of our own Countrey-men ... whose undaunted and exemplary Courage, when called upon by our King and Country, we ought to emulate."
- water topographies Indoor water features come in floor, wall and tabletop varieties, in a multitude of styles, sizes, themes, materials and trims. They are the perfect way to provide your home with beauty, moisture and a soothing environment with minimal effort. More Info At :
- Temporary Autonomous Topographies - Artzenkraft Artzenkraft (vid016) Imaginary landscapes from the subconscience of 60 Hertz at 30fps.
- Travel Berlin: Holocaust Memorial Sites and Jewish Museum Sonia Gil walks through three of Berlin's signature spaces: the Topographies of Terror Foundation, the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, and the city's Jewish Museum. From the demolished SS and Gestapo headquarters to the Garden of Exile at the Jewish Museum, Sonia Gil traces the ways in which architecture seeks to preserve memory forward in today's Berlin.
- LRMA: Barbara Sorenson Topographies The Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art opened January 22, 2002 on the Tarpon Springs Campus of St. Petersburg College. The Museum's 20th century collection is made up of art from Abraham Rattner's estate donated by Allen and Isabelle Leepa and a large donation made by the Tampa Museum of Art in 1997. The Museum is filled with Rattner's retrospective works: lithographs, tapestries, sculptures, paintings and stained glass. It is sure to be the largest assemblage of Rattner's work in the world as efforts continue to be made to reclaim Rattner works from other venues. The 6000-piece collection also contains works by Esther Gentle, Rattner's second wife, who was a printmaker, sculptor and painter and Allen Leepa, himself, an artist, educator and author. Works by Pablo Picasso, Henry Moore, Marc Chagall, Auguste Herbin, Georges Rouault, Hans Hofmann and Max Ernst are part of the collection. Rattner considered many of them, from the Paris days of the 1920s and 1930s, to be his friends as well as contemporaries. A group of first-run posters from 20th century Paris exhibitions and Rattner's archival materials -- personal items including poetry, diaries and letters -- are also part of the collection. Of particular interest is Rattner's correspondence with noted author Henry Miller. The Museum was designed by the award-winning architect EC Hoffman Jr. and built by Creative Contractors, Inc. The hi-tech interior work was crafted by Creative Machines, Inc. The 53000 square-foot building ...
- Grape Yield Map Stochastic Simulation DSM yield predictions follow the topology of the surface. This simulation was designed to see if hydrodynamic flow induced by the surface topology of the field in some way correlates with the yield map that is superimposed on the surface. Light areas are high yield, dark areas are low yield. The surface topography was recorded by a high frequency airborne LiDAR that plotted the surface with about 8 points per meter squared. One of the high yield areas seems to correspond to a convergence point where the spheres compress together, however, the other high yield area does not. Areas of low yield seem to correspond to high flow rates of the spheres over the surface. Convergence suggest a packing or deposition area for nutrients while rapid motion in the flow suggests depletion or scouring. The relief in these topographies is not very big. A gradient of about 15 meters over 300 meters or 1:20 goes from upper right of the video to lower left.
- Hidden Topographies (detail) Part of an installation for my thesis show.
- Panel 1: Topographies of Gaming in East Asia Charles Huang, "Detente? The Future of Gaming in East Asia" Graham Candy, "The Social Topographies of Online Games: China and North America in a Comparative Frame" Bonnie Nardi, "Grounded Comparison, or Avoiding Hegemonic Theorizing in Cross-cultural Research: A Few Easy Steps" Moderator: Petrus Liu
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Meshpoint Export to Quadstone Paramics This video demonstrates a meshpoint export from AutoCAD Civil 3D to Quadstone Paramics, Traffic Microsimulation software. ---- Quadstone Paramics has the ability to drape overlay images to XYZ co-ordinates. Inputting the values for these co-ordinates was traditionally a manual process this is a brief summary of a procedure to streamline the workflow using the new enhancement to export to a CSV file. CONCEPTUAL PROCEDURE: - Use Paramics to insert the image and form the mesh. - Export this to a CSV file. (This is essentially the XY co-ordinates with Z values set to 0) - Import the CSV file into AutoCAD Civil 3D which has the topography for the area defined (we imported from Google Earth for this example). - Project the nodes to the terrain model topography (contour model). - Export the projected nodes (with the correct Z values). - Re-import to Paramics and the overlay will have Z values for visualization purposes. NOTE: Civil 3D and Google Earth (and most/all other Packages for Terrain Modeling) work to real world co-ordinates. The mesh in Paramics assumes the lower left corner of the image to be (0,0). A transformation needs to be done to ensure the nodes come back into Paramics in the correct space. For the example in this video, the transformation was already done. The easiest way to do this is to insert the CSV file that was exported from Paramics and move the DTM (Digital Terrain Model) over it, using known points to get the correct orientation. As this is ...
- Barbara Sorensen Topographies Orlando Museum of Art
- Woven Topographies A Project by Ball State University department of architecture's "Design Thinking and Innovation Methods" course by Prof. Mahesh Daas, Prof. Dustin Headley, and artists Robert and Rebecca Bluestone.
- "Terre Promesse: Excursions Towards Italian Topographies" A conference that will guide you on a journey through Italian cultural landscapes around the world on April 22-24, the Calandra Italian American Institute
- Art & Dance: A Pas de Deux Collaboration between Barbara Sorensen's sculpture exhibition, Topographies, and the Orlando Ballet at the Orlando Museum of Art
- Tutorial: "Topography in Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013" Learn how to create topo-surfaces in Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013, how to calculate net cut/fill values, how to create building pads, and how to add site components.
- The Revit Kid Topography Basics Revit Tutorial See more higher quality videos at:
twitter about topographies
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about topographies
“Blog. Wednesday, December 12, 2007. Navigating Network Video Recording Topographies. An article on by Bosch's Dr. Bob Banerjee describes the factors that impact the architecture for an IP video system design – including bandwidth, budget, maintenance and storage requirements”
— Bosch Security Systems, Inc. Blog: December 2007, blog.boschsecurity.us
“Topographies of the Insignificant: Seeking Contributors — from Rome, Topographies of the Insignificant will connect local micro-topographies of Rome, Berlin,”
— Networked_Performance — Topographies of the Insignificant,
“Haus Artists eMERGE Events About us Contact us Blog Facebook. SHIFTING TOPOGRAPHIES (WIP, OF COURSE ) Posted in Main Content on July 9th, 2009 by admin. Acceleration has now become a primary factor in the changing landscape of the art world”
— Wip | ArtHaus66 Contemporary Gallery Blog, arthaus66.com
“Throughout the United States there are different topographies and landscapes. When building an in ground pool an installer must take this into consideration”
— Different Topographies call for Different Materials,
“Industrial Designs. Layout-Designs (Topographies) of Integrated Circuits. Technology Import Johnny's blog. Stamp Tax. Submitted by Johnny on Sun, 07/19/2009 - 21:40. China. Tax (1) Taxpayers. The taxpayers of Stamp Tax include”
— Johnny's blog | Global IPRs Research Center,
“FORUM remarks will, in most cases, be excerpted if included and will be chosen with an In the essay "Virtual Topographies,"* Mark Nunes states that the hypertext is "not the”
— FORUM, asu.edu
“A weblog forum for announcements of writing projects, events, contests and sundry other items for members of West Virginia Writers, Inc. I'm pleased to learn the The Logan Topographies' was awarded the 2006 Lexi Rudnitsky Poetry Prize and is one”
— WV Writers Blog,
“Map Evangelism and Tokyo Topographies. Posted on October 4, 2008 by interview on the Japanese design blog, PingMag, with Hajime Ishikawa, a landscape architect with a passion”
— Blog | Neogeography | Mapping Our Place in the World,
“The world's only blog dedicated to passport photos around the world. is a place of great natural beauty and offers the tourist a wide variety of topographies and ecological regions, which explains why it is growing in popularity as a tourist destination”
— Passport and Visa Photos for Indonesia,