- * 2010 crude steel output seen at 620-630 mln tonnes * 2010 exports seen at 40 mln T, implying slowdown in Q4 * Steel capacity at 700 mln T, down from 720 mln T in March (Adds Baosteel Group output,. — “UPDATE 2-China still sees high steel output in 2010 | Reuters”,
- An overall cereal harvest of 137,000 tonnes is estimated for 2010, reflecting a 59% increase in output from 86,000 tonnes harvested in 2009. tonnes of surplus maize and 17,000 tonnes of surplus sorghum/millet. — “Southern Times - SADC food security...early warning system”,
- Accumulated world stockpiles will drop from 90.71 million tonnes to 85.9 million tonnes. drop by 14.13 per cent from 27 million tonnes to 25.03 million tonnes next year, due mainly to the spread of. — “Planning for long-term sustainability crucial”,
- For the EU, an annual import quota of 4,000 tonnes is envisaged in the provisions of the association agreement signed between Morocco and the EU. In 2014, 30,690 tonnes of butter and 44,490 tonnes of cheese are forecast to be consumed by Moroccans following five-year growth. — “OfficialWire: Morocco Agribusiness Report Q4 2010 - New”,
- The price in northern and central provinces is higher, at around VND1 million ($55) per tonne."This is the commitment of Viet Nam when the country became member of the World Trade Organisation," affirmed Ngo Chi Dung, head of Read more. Tags:. — “Tonnes | Look At Vietnam - Vietnam news daily update”,
- In documents that predate 1960 the word ton is sometimes spelled tonne, but in more recent documents tonne refers exclusively to the metric ton. tonne, thus the more common abbreviations are now M/T, MT, or MTON (for measurement ton), which still cause. — “ton: Definition from ”,
- The German commodity group cut its estimate for the world crop to 656.4m tonnes, saying that "negative weather conditions in numerous key areas reduce yield outlook" However, Licht also slashed by 2.2m tonnes to 37.3m tonnes its forecast for the French harvest, amid some debate among investors. — “ | World agriculture news - Licht flags French”,
- The cellulosic fiber market increased by 7.7% to 3.8 million tonnes, just marginally missing the pre-crisis' all-time high. The production of viscose staple fibers soared 11.4% to 2.7 million tonnes thanks to growing demand in nonwovens, textile applications and flame retardant product. — “oerlikon textile - The Fiber Year 2009/10”,
- The tonne is not a unit in the International System of Units (SI), but is accepted for use with the SI. In SI units and prefixes, the tonne is a megagram (Mg). The spelling tonne pre-dates the introduction of the SI in 1960; it has been. — “Tonne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Encyclopedia article about Tonnes. Information about Tonnes in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “Tonnes definition of Tonnes in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- There are several different types of Tonnes. Select a more specific unit from Metric Tons (or Tonnes), Long Tons (UK), Short Tons (US). — “Tonnes conversions (Weight)”, metric-
- Paddy procurement in Punjab today recorded 127.03 lac tonnes of procurement in till Saturday exceeding the total procurement of 126.72 lac tonnes recorded last year and was fast leaping towards highest procurement recorded 142 lac tonnes recorded in the year 2004-05. — “FCI | Punjab Newspaper”,
- Total coffee exports since January (all varieties) amounted to 61,134 tonnes, against 45,450 tonnes in the same period in 2009. Arabica cherry exports since the start of this calendar year were 3,481 tonnes, against 2,606 tonnes in the same period in 2009, a rise of nearly 34 per cent. Arabica. — “The Hindu Business Line : Buoyant exports point to good”,
- (adds Honam deal, naphtha prices) SINGAPORE (ICIS)--Asia is set to receive some 600,000 tonnes of deep-sea naphtha supply from Europe in December and January, as a recent run-up in prices helped to make arbitrage economics workable,. — “Asia to receive 600,000 tonnes of deep-sea naphtha in Dec/Jan”,
- RBI to buy 200 tonnes of IMF gold, Decision to strengthen its gold reserves follows similar moves by central banks of some other countries, Home. — “RBI to buy 200 tonnes of IMF gold - Home - ”,
- The Point: " Gambia imported 135,000 tonnes of rice in 2009' VOV: "Can Tho exports 510,000 tonnes of rice in nine months" Times of India: "India to export 5 lakh tonne rice to Bangladesh" Times of India: "Pawar assures to help lift ban on export of. — “Rice Online - the Source for Rice Information on the Internet”,
- China results for November: crude production down 9% and exports up 5% Chinese crude steel production dropped 9% from 51.8 million metric tonnes in October to 47.3 million tonnes in November. This is still 34% higher than November 2008 crude steel. — “China results for October: crude production up 2%, exports up 10%”,
- Definition of Tonnes in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Tonnes. Pronunciation of Tonnes. Translations of Tonnes. Tonnes synonyms, Tonnes antonyms. Information about Tonnes in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “Tonnes - definition of Tonnes by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- In May, the price of United States' wheat (No.2 Hard Red Winter, f.o.b. Gulf) averaged USD 266 per tonne, the highest since September 2008 but as much as 43 percent down from March 2008, the month when prices averaged USD 480 per tonne, an all time high (in nominal terms). — “Food Outlook - June 2009”,
- Production is expected to be about 81 million tonnes. However, there are reports of small farmers having to resort to distress Admitting a "storage capacity crunch'', the FCI chief said the total capacity with the Corporation is 280.26 lakh tonnes. — “The Hindu : New Delhi News : Wheat procurement target stepped up”,
- Ask Questions on Tonnes and answer otherâ€™s questions on Tonnes at ibibo Sawaal. Ask & get Tonnes Answers, Ask & Answer Questions on Tonnes. Get Answers from Real Indians on various topics at ibibo Sawaal. — “Tonnes Question & Answers - Ask & Answer Questions on Tonnes”,
- The latest news on tonnes, from thousands of sources worldwide. High-quality photos, articles, blog posts, quotes, and more. — “tonnes - News, photos, topics, and quotes”,
related images for tonnes
- Graphic 1 8000 years ago Jpg 1024x570 Graphic 2 Today Jpg 1024x570 Graphic 3 Carbon released Jpg 1024x570
- I m not completely convinced by the weight of this fellow are you Here s the link to Cube
- tonnes profilbilde
- using standard jigs and the resulting jig concentrates were sent to SGS Lakefield for diamond recovery by gravity methods Diamond results are expected by the end of summer 6 tonne sample location September 2006 Surface sampling slide show
- 6 tonnes d JPG
- edit by Didy j ai corrigé je sais pas pourquoi il y avait cette image à la base ce devais être http www azurs net photos panneau 10 tonnes jpg or ce lien affiche maintenant un truc je me dé*** sur azur net ou un truc du genre alors que je voulais afficher l image que l on
- un rôle dans une démocratie et qui ont acquis la compétence de décrypter les images Ne doit on pas aider le public à mieux comprendre ces manipulations et ainsi à les retourner Le deuxième slogan antipub que l on peut lire 7 jours pour accumuler pas 1 jour pour y penser répond à l argument publicitaire qui vante que les magasins sont ouverts 7 jours sur
- tonnesneige jpg
- 4tonnes hippobags jpg
- petit rappel Le plus sûr est de rester dans la simplicité éviter de mélanger les fleurs à d autres motifs et de charger votre silhouette de chose inutile bref n en faite pas des tonnes Ajouter un commentaire
- Piles of broken toys and heaps of builders rubbish littered the area after the council s offer to collect bulky waste led to chaos Scroll down for more Old furniture broken microwaves washing machines ironing boards unwanted toys and more were littered on the street
- dsc0242bis63tonnes jpg
- Fairline Targa 6 tonnes enlarge
- Pegasus 35 8 5 tonnes enlarge
- Graph Tonnes 06 jpg
- ETonnes JPG
- tabac en tonnes la répression contre les blancs apparaît nettement en 1999 alors que la Zambie profitent de leur arrivée dans ces mêmes années
- kongskilde corn blower 20 tonnes ~ jpg
- grue 66 tonnes png
- ken wooton muck spreader 7 tonnes front pusher ~ jpg
- ske le tonnes jpg
- the various tasks which we hadn t had time to do due to the massive hiatus We set off for Earl s place and arrived without mishaps planning to leave for Dover at 4am Expo had begun
- STUDEBAKER 2 TONNES 1933 Voir photo agrandie
- Pelle 33 tonnes
- alex1 tonnes web jpg
- WHITE 3 TONNES 1911 Voir photo agrandie Rassurez vous les caisses de bières sont vides
- un 35 tonnes torregrosa JPG
- During lost we get scenes that have Large Black rocks In the Background 1 example where Jack put the Guns to hide them when he first got them Black Rock is another name for magnetite the first discovered magnetic material and still the strongest one ever found I suspect this is Why dhama are on this Island
- Hustler 25 5 3 tonnes enlarge
- reported in gross numbers but total options are adjusted for double counting i e where reporting banks or dealers are both seller writer and buyer on the same option The BIS reports end of period position data not turnover data for a period as some used to argue Even so interpreting the BIS data leaves considerable room for questions
- Tonnes JPG
- 13 tonnes 081 jpg
- CHARGEUR 4x4 ARTICULE 8 Tonnes Construit ta planète Piloté par Joystick chargeur sur pneus tout terrains ZL80 8 Tonnes se
- scene at least it shows a real life HGV hard job getting skips with various waste from the rolling hills of the English Welsh borders I think of it as a down to earth photograph
- 330 TONNES D ALBACORES +10 FERMER
- breakdown of COMEX open interest among futures puts and calls As can readily be seen changes in call volume are what drove the explosion and contraction in total open interest As discussed in a prior commentary
- parisiens La présence de ces barbouillages n est pas si fréquent mais quand pour ma part j ai l occasion d en croiser je suis toujours agréablement surpris dans mon sommeil L image sur laquelle je m attarde n est pas prise au hasard Tout d abord j apprécie la spontanéité de ce message écrit à la va vite Sans doute l idée même de ce contre slogan
- The vast cargo hold of the C 17 filled with 60 tonnes of vehicles
- It certainly did not look very nice It is selfish of a few people whose actions might spoil it for everybody Scroll down for more Binmen were left with a huge task after residents dumped 11 tonnes of bulk waste outside their homes
- Catalac 9m 4 tonnes enlarge
related videos for tonnes
- Land Rover Defender Towing a 12 Tonne Truck. Defender's brochure tow spec is 3.5 tonnes. Here it tows a 12 tonne truck: 1st normally, 2nd with no throttle, 3rd with no throttle and no driver ... and fi***ly the truck applies its brakes - will the new Defender (with anti stall technology) stall?
- Mission to Mars: Orion nuclear propulsion - Orbiter Space Flight Simulator -- Original uploaded on September 2, 2009 -- Project Orion was the first serious attempt to design a nuclear pulse rocket. The design effort was carried out at General Atomics in the late 1950s and early 1960s. The idea of Orion was to react small directional nuclear explosives against a large steel pusher plate attached to the spacecraft with shock absorbers. Efficient directional explosives maximized the momentum transfer, leading to specific impulses in the range of 6000 seconds. With refinements a theoretical maximum of 100000 seconds (1 MN·s/kg) might be possible. Thrusts were in the millions of short tonnes, allowing spacecraft larger than 8×106 short tonnes to be built with 1958 materials. The reference design was to be constructed of steel using submarine-style construction with a crew of more than 200 and a vehicle takeoff weight of several thousand tonnes. This low-tech single-stage reference design would reach Mars and back in four weeks from the Earth's surface (compare to 12 months for NASA's current chemically-powered reference mission). The same craft could visit Saturn's moons in a seven-month mission (compare to chemically-powered missions of about nine years). A number of engineering problems were found and solved over the course of the project, notably related to crew shielding and pusher-plate lifetime. The system appeared to be entirely workable when the project was shut down in 1965, the main reason being given that the Partial Test Ban Treaty made ...
- Official Trailer One Tonne Life This is an initiative by Volvo, Vattenfall and A-hus, where a Swedish family will live for 6 months 2011 in a climat smart house. Mission: Lower the avarage output from 7 tonnes per person / year of carbon dioxide to one tonne . The technically advanced modern house generates it's own energy from the sun, and even powers up the C30 Electric with it. Green energy comes from Vattenfall when it's cloudy. Follow their journey thru the webisods, bloggs and articles, and stay tuned for the launch January 19 2011 at and www.onetonnelife.se
- 17 tonnes of silver found in Puri math The police were looking for a thief and look what they found 17 tonnes of silver worth 90 crore rupees in an hermitage right outside Jagannath temple of Puri, Orissa.
- MACHINERY MOVERS AUSTRALIA - 235 TONNE GANTRY LIFT @ 14 METRES GE Stator Installation at Darling Downs Power Station in Queensland, Australia. Stator weighs 235 tonnes and is installed onto 14 metre high plinth.
- Mercedes SLT heavy hauler with new Powershift and Turbo Coupling Short video of the latest Mercedes SLT heavy haulage tractor with MegaSpace cab, PowerShift auto, 653hp V8 engine and the very latest 'turbo-coupling' jointly developed by Voith which allows easy starting with loads of up to 250-tonnes. In this clip it's running at 160-tonnes--easy with an auto! It also shows the 'old' SLT hauling 150-tonnes with 600hp V8 and the previous manual gearbox with ZF torque convertor hauling 150 tonnes...shot by Bigloryblog for
- 7 tonnes 2 3D work;)
- Stop Castor! Fierce battles in Germany as protesters fight 'nuclear waste' trucks A convoy of trucks transporting over 100 tonnes of nuclear waste has finally reached a storage depot in northern Germany. It comes after a series of delays due to days of disruptive protests. Police had to forcibly remove thousands of activists along the route who attempted to intercept its journey from France. The campaigners oppose the government's commitment to nuclear energy and claim the waste facility is unsafe. RT on Facebook: RT on Twitter:
- RCMP Expands Investigation Into Missing Chemicals Jan. 19, 2010. CTV News RCMP officials have intensified their investigation into two tonnes of an explosive chemical compound that went missing, CTV News has learned. Last month, pipeline and energy storage company Kinder Morgan contacted the RCMP to say that it couldn't account for two one-tonne bags of ammonium nitrate that had been part of a 6000-bag shipment. About a week later, the company said that the discrepancy was simply due to a clerical error, and RCMP officials said they were "satisfied that no product is missing." However, this past weekend, RCMP officials said they couldn't confirm if a clerical error had, in fact, occurred and were still investigating. Here's what CTV News has learned: •The 6000 tonnes of ammonium nitrate was manufactured in Alberta by Agrium Inc. •It was shipped to Dyno Nobel, an explosives company, which prepared it and bagged it. •Dyno Nobel hired one or more trucking companies to carry the explosive material across the Rockies to Kinder Morgan's North Vancouver yard. •From there, it was shipped to a storage facility in Surrey. That's when the two bags were discovered missing. On Friday, police asked for records from Calgary-based Agrium and Dyno Nobel, whose headquarters are in Utah. RCMP investigators are also interviewing all the drivers who shipped the 250 truck loads of ammonium nitrate. "We need to speak with anyone who had any contact with the actual ammonium nitrate to see if we can follow that paper trail and come up with a ...
- Tsar Bomba - King of the Bombs - 57000000 Tonnes of TNT The Tsar Bomba _______________ October 30th 1961 - The Tsar Bomba, King of the Bombs, Царь-бомба or Big Ivan. This footage is courtesy of the documentary "Trinity and Beyond", directed by Peter Kuran, and other footage is courtesy of the Discovery channel. The original footage was from declassified Soviet Archives. The music used is from The Planets Suite composed by Gustav Holst. The movement is 'Mars: the Bringer of War' Before I get into the details of the test, I want to clear up something very important. The title of this video is "Tsar Bomba - King of the Bombs - 57000000 Tonnes of TNT". Understand now that this test wasn't the result of a detonation of 57000000 Tonnes of TNT, but rather the nuclear yield EQUIVALENT of a detonation of 57000000 Tonnes of Trinitrotoluene. The actual weight of the device was 27 tonnes. And coincidentally, one tonne is taken as a metric tonne, or 1000 kilograms - (2200lbs). All units used in physics are metric. The reason the yield equivalent system is used is because the energy released from the explosion of a set amount of TNT is a constant. Second to that: I KNOW THE SCREENSHOTS AT THE END ARE OF THE CLOUD OVER THE GROUND. The reason I made a mistake was because when I made this video I was using a 6 year old CRT monitor with numerous problems, some of which with the shading. I greatly regret it butI cant be bothered removing/re-uploading the video again so Ill just live with it. The bomb was designed as a 100 Megaton device, not a ...
- Cost of coal in China: 375 million tonnes of toxic coal ash last year China's coal-fired power plants dump enough toxic coal ash to fill an Olympic-sized swimming pool every two and a half minutes. While investigating 14 power plants around the country, Greenpeace found many ash disposal sites situated illegally close to villages and residential areas, with terrible consequences for the people who live there.
- Volvo FH 520 i-shift - 52 tonnes. Accelerating fully loaded.
- Weapons found on the Karin A ship in January 2002 This footage shows some of the weapons found on the Karin A. The Karin A vessel, loaded with weapons in Iran, bound for the Gaza Strip, sailed in the direction of Egypt with the intention of unloading its cargo in Egypt. Small fishing boats were meant to pick up the cargo and deliver it to the Gaza Strip. The ship, loaded with rockets, anti-tank rockets, and light arms, was seized on January 3rd, 2002 by Israeli Naval Commandos. There was 50 tons of weaponry on board the ship, which included 12 mile range Katyusha rockets, anti tank missiles, explosives and guns.
- AC DC-Big Gun (Dora) Schwerer Gustav Dora railway cannon Caliber:800 mm(80 cm) Weight:1350 tonnes Lenght:47.3m Widht:7.1m Height:11.6m Barrel lenght:32.48m Crew:250 assemble the gun 2500 to lay track and 2 Flak battalions Shells: AP 7.1 tonnes High Explosive 4.8 tonnes Music: AC DC- Big Gun Pictures from Google Datas from Wikipedia
- German Battleship - KMS Bismarck Part 1 of 3 Name: Bismarck Namesake: Otto von Bismarck Ordered: 16 November 1935 Builder: Blohm & Voss, Hamburg Laid down: 1 July 1936 Launched: 14 February 1939 Commissioned: 24 August 1940 Fate: Sunk, cause disputed, 27 May 1941 in the North Atlantic, at 48°10′N 16°12′W Displacement: 41700 tonnes standard - 50900 tonnes full load Length: 251 metres (823.5 ft) overall The German battleship Bismarck was one of the most famous warships of the Second World War. The lead ship of her class, named after the 19th century German Chancellor Otto von Bismarck, Bismarck displaced more than 50000 tonnes fully loaded and was the largest warship then commissioned. Bismarck only took part in one operation during her brief career. She and the heavy cruiser Prinz Eugen left Gotenhafen (Gdynia) on the morning of 19 May, 1941 for Operation Rheinübung, during which she was to have attempted to intercept and destroy convoys in transit between North America and Great Britain. When Bismarck and Prinz Eugen attempted to break out into the Atlantic, the two ships were discovered by the Royal Navy and brought to battle in the Denmark Strait. During the short engagement, the British battlecruiser HMS Hood, flagship of the Home Fleet and pride of the Royal Navy, was sunk after several minutes of firing. In response, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill issued the order to "Sink the Bismarck," spurring a relentless pursuit by the Royal Navy. Two days later, with Bismarck almost in reach of safer waters ...
- 25000 tonnes of sugar illegally imported www.ntv.co.ke Members of Parliament from sugar growing areas are turning the heat on Agriculture Minister Sally Kosgey over a fresh scandal of sugar importation, revealed in today's Daily Nation. The Members led by Professor Ayiecho Olweny say the illegal importation of 25000 tonnes of sugar was a scheme bent on benefitting some individuals in light of the general elections slated for next year. The Kenya Revenue Authority is estimated to have lost in excess of 1.6 billion shillings as a result of importation of sugar purportedly from Egypt but in reality sourced from other nations. Egypt is a member of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa COMESA and as such sugar imported from that country receives a full waiver on duty.
- SKYLON Spaceplane: Mission Animation SKYLON is the successor to Britain's HOTOL spaceplane concept, being developed by Reaction Engines Ltd (REL). It is an unpiloted fully reusable aircraft-like vehicle capable of transporting 12 tonnes of cargo into space and is intended as a replacement for expensive expendable launchers in the commerical market. (Source: ) The SKYLON vehicle consists of a slender fuselage containing propellant tankage and payload bay, with delta wings attached midway along the fuselage carrying the SABRE engines in axisymmetric nacelles on the wingtips. The vehicle takes off and lands horizontally on it's own undercarriage. The SABRE engines have a dual mode capability. In rocket mode the engine operates as a closed cycle Lox/Lh2 high specific impulse rocket engine. In air-breathing mode (from take-off to Mach 5) the liquid oxygen flow is replaced by atmospheric air, increasing the installed specific impulse 3-6 fold. The airflow is drawn into the engine via a 2 shock axisymmetric intake and is cooled to cryogenic temperatures prior to compression. The hydrogen fuel acts as a heatsink for the closed cycle helium loop before entering the combustion chamber. The vehicle takes off and lands using a relatively conventional retractable undercarriage. By special attention to the brake system it has proved possible to achieve an acceptably low undercarriage mass. However, a heavily reinforced runway will be needed to tolerate the high equivalent single wheel load. At the start ...
- Wolf at Living Legends3, Viper, Sean Scott, CCm, and Tonnes of FUN!!! Part 1 of my adventures at the Massive Living Legends 3 games, with a whole bunch of interviews, Sean Scott, Viper, Melissa from CCM, and the brand new moulded Holster by CQB
- Sorting 20 tonnes of recycling/hour Take a tour of the Materials Recovery Facility and see what happens to your recyclables that you set out for collection.
- The One Tonne Life Project The Volvo C30 Electric features as a key part of the One Tonne Life project . The project explores whether a family of four living in Stockholm can reduce their carbon footprint from the global average of seven tonnes per person per year to just one tonne.
- Volvo FH 520 i-shift - 52 tonnes. vid-2. Accelerating fully loaded. A bit shaky and unstable cam on this one.
- tablot lorry dumping 10 tonnes of top soil we had cleared all the gravel from the front of the house and we needed topsoil so we got 10 tonnnes !!!
- Electronic Trash Village - China September 2007 Every year, 35 million tonnes of electronic waste is exported to China to be scrapped. There the rubbish is broken down by hand, poisoning workers and polluting the environment. "Smoke from the computers is too strong to breathe", complains one disposal worker. "I feel dizzy and can't see any more". Many employees at the electronic disposal plant suffer from respiratory illness or skin diseases. They work for ten hours a day, with no protection from the hazardous chemicals.
- China wants Gold at $1000, but time table is running out BEIJING: Two months after Indias Reserve Bank made big global news with the purchase of 200 tonnes of gold from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), bullion traders are now waiting for the golden news of 2010. The news in question: Will China buy the remaining 203 tonnes of gold from IMF soon? Bullion trader and gold investors in China want the dragon country to take the plunge and buy the rest of the IMF gold, following Indias footsteps. India bought 200 tonnes of IMF gold for $1045 an ounce. Soon after the India purchase, gold price zoomed to touch a high of $1227 per ounce in November last year. Since then, the yellow metal price has come down. Gold is these days hovering around the $1100-1150 price range. Last year, IMF approved the long-talked-about sale of 1/8th of its holdings, in "a volume strictly limited to 403.3 metric tons, with these sales to be conducted under modalities that safeguard against disruption of the gold market." The main IMF parameter to sell its gold reserve was that the sale has to be done at current market prices. So, now, the moot question is whether China will take the next step and buy 203 tonnes of gold from IMF at the current market price--$1100-1150 range? Full article:
- One Tonne Life In order to stop climate change, emissions of greenhouse gases must be decreased from currently around seven tonnes per person and year to one tonne. Three Swedish companies, A-hus, Vattenfall and Volvo Cars initiate a world-first test, in which a family will try to achieve one-tonne emission level, yet at the same time live a regular life.
- Volvo Trucks - Goliat, a Volvo FH16 that transports 500 tonnes of copper ore every day Aitik at the Polar Circle is one of Europe's largest copper mines. Every day Goliath, a Volvo FH16, transports 500 tonnes of copper ore between the dressing plant at the Aitik Mine and the loading terminal. When this specially built truck leaves the dressing plant, a total of 144 tonnes are distributed over its ten axles and 36 tyres.
- Python + Wiimote + 15 tonnes of Metal! 15 tonnes of steel, 200 bar of hydraulic pressure and a control system written in Python. Oh, and a Wiimote.
- America's strongest man, Derek Poundstone pulls 20 tonnes. Need a tow? Peeps down at Darling Harbour watched on in disbelief as America's strongest man, Derek Poundstone, pulled over 20 tonnes worth of bus.
- Network Rail launches a 12000 tonne bridge over Borough High Street A striking new railway bridge was successfully launched into place over Borough High Street during the bank holiday weekend (30 April - 3 May), to play a vital role in increasing capacity, reducing delays and providing better connections for the 50m passengers who travel through London Bridge every year. The uniquely-designed bridge, which is 72m long, six metres high and weighs 1200 tonnes, work started 2am on Saturday 30 April and the road was re-opened to traffic by 5am Tuesday 3 May. The complicated engineering operation saw the bridge travel an average of 7mm per second using specialist machinery before being lowered into place, creating a new landmark.
- JonezSweep Lesson A good Sweep Picking lesson by a dude named Jonez... the video starts choppy but its fine after that...
- 6 in 1 Solar Robot kit Have tonnes of fun building six different solar toys and watch them come to life in sunlight. Learning about solar energy has never been so much fun, whatever your age! 6-in-1 Solar Toy Best Bits build from a fun and easy kit Six solar toys in one Learn about solar energy Great for adults and children Six fun solar toys in one absorbing set! Few educational toys have the fun factor to engage an adult's let alone a child's attention span long enough to learn much of anything, but the PowerPlus Chameleon has got what it takes in spades. And best of all, adults will love it too. Build six different models: Solar Windmill Solar Plane Solar Airboat Solar Revolving Plan Solar Puppy Solar Car The PowerPlus Chameleon is a 6-in-1 Solar Toy Set that demonstrates the basic solar power principles in a fun and interactive way. Follow simple step-by step instructions and build six different solar powered gadgets, including a solar windmill, plane, airboat, revolving plane, puppy and a car, and watch as they come to life in sunlight. Adults and children alike can enjoy getting absorbed in the building process and learn how solar power drives the motor in each solar toy. With six fun and educational toys to build, the PowerPlus Chameleon is one of the most engaging ways to teach children about solar energy. And as adults, we think it's pretty darn fun too. China supplier: Email : fangzhengcn@ Skype ID : chanceller819
- Sam Mitchell digs up Dirty Den and Sharon & Dennis marry - EastEnders - BBC Sam Mitchell loses the plot over the murder of Dirty Den and uncovers the body whilst Sharon and Dennis get married. Brilliant scenes from Smash hit BBC soap opera, EastEnders. Click beneath the video to watch in high quality!
- HAMMAR 151 S/HS -- Lifting and stacking 42 tonne containers with HAMMAR 151 Sidelifter HAMMAR 151 HS is a sideloader with which you can lift fully loaded ISO containers and even stack them on top of each other. This video shows how easy it is done. Only one man with a remote control can lift and stack containers wheighing more than 40 tonnes!
- Finale catégorie 3.5 tonnes Danish Tractor Pulling 2008 round 4 Victoire de Bukke Deere en finale de la catégorie 3.5 tonnes dans le round 4 du Danish Tractor Pulling.
- Guillaume & the Coutu Dumonts - 32 tonnes de pigeons Guillaume and the Coutu Dumonts - 32 tonnes de pigeons from the 2010 album "Breaking The Fourth Wall"
- World's Largest Amphibian Jet? Beriev-200 Russias Beriev-200 is the largest fire-fighting plane in the world. It is designed to lift up a record volume of water nearly 12 tonnes and put out forest fires all around the world. The multipurpose amphibian jet fills up eight containers with a total of 12 tonnes of water in just 18 seconds. It has inside four 200-litre containers with chemical substances which increase the efficiency of firefighting, when mixed with water. The plane is also easy to manoeuvre. Its steering wheel is like a joystick the plane can be flown using just one hand unlike other jets, where the system is much harder, says Maksim, a Beriev-200 pilot. When the airplane is full of water, it weighs 43 tonnes, which is considered to be heavy for an amphibian. Even so, it can fly at more than 500 kilometres per hour. Other existing amphibians fly two times slower, and carry two times less water. The plane can land on any surface, and safely fly in tough weather conditions. It is the key when working in hard-to-reach areas. The Russian Emergencies Ministry uses Beriev-200s to fight both natural and industrial fires.
- Russian Cargo Ship Loses 1500 Tonnes Of Timber In Storm A Russian cargo ship has lost 1500 tonnes of timber in stormy weather off the Sus*** coast. The Coastguard says the timber is now floating towards France. Angela Corpe reports.
- Vacuum - Tonnes Of Attraction (in stereo) High quality Video by Vacuum from album "Seance At The Chaebol" 1998
- DKM Scharnhorst Scharnhorst was a famous World War II capital ship, the lead of her class, referred to as either a light battleship or a battlecruiser of the German Kriegsmarine. This 31500 tonnes ship was named after the Prussian general and army reformer Gerhard von Scharnhorst and to commemorate the World War I armoured cruiser SMS Scharnhorst that was sunk in the Battle at the Falkland Islands in December 1914. Scharnhorst often sailed into battle accompanied by her sister-ship, Gneisenau. She was sunk after being engaged by Allied forces at the Battle of North Cape in December 1943. Class and type: Scharnhorst Displacement: 31552 tonnes (standard) 38900 tonnes (full load) Length: 235.4 m (772.3 ft) overall 229.8 m (753.9 ft) waterline Beam: 30 m (98.4 ft) Draft: 9.93 m (32.5 ft) at 37500 long tons (38100 tonnes) Propulsion: 3 Brown-Boveri geared turbines; 3 three-bladed propellers, 4.8 m (15.75 ft) diameter; 161164 shp (120.18 MW) Speed: 33 knots (61 km/h) Range: 10100 nmi (18710 km) at 19 knots (18700 km at 35 km/h) Complement: 1968 (60 officers, 1909 enlisted) Sensors and processing systems: 80-cm wavelength RADAR from 1940 Armament: 9 × 28 cm/54.5 (11") SK C/34 12 × 15 cm/55 (5.9") SK C/28 14 × 10.5 cm/65 (4.1") SK C/33 16 × 3.7 cm/L83 (1.5") SK C/30 10 (later 16) × 2 cm/65 (0.79") C/30 or C/38 6 × 533 mm tor*** tubes Armor: Main belt: 350 mm (13.78 inch) Deck: 95 mm max. Aircraft carried: 3 Arado Ar 196A-3, 1 catapult I was pointed on a mistake I made. At 3:10 of my video ...
- Starting 15000 Tonnes Starting a two-mile long freight train with over 15000 tonnes trailing weight on a 1 in 50 uphill gradient
- Transport of 1400 tonnes crane We moved a 1400 tonnes crane fron one jobsite to other
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Removal Underground Storage Tank Removal completed in house for about $11000 all inclusive, with the required report written and submitted. Please note that this price included soils disposal costs for 155.4 tonnes of material, about 144 cubic metres or 172 yards. This project is current. Call 604 730-0771 or email JoeDavis@shaw.ca for estimates. If you can find anyone who can complete a UST removal in two one days sessions and write the final report in three days and dispose of 155 tonnes of material for $11000 you better hire them. The big three charge about $60 to $80 per tonne presently, they would charge $9300 to $12400 for soils disposal alone. We do the whole job for about the same price. If you don't believe me call around and ask about contaminated soils disposal costs in your area.
twitter about tonnes
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about tonnes
“60 tonnes of RM1 coins seized: Tuesday November 22, 2005 Malaysia”
— 60 tonnes of RM1 coins seized - AsianFanatics Forum,
“WWF-Germany has released a report that shows that fisheries are throwing a million fish and other sea creatures back into the sea, because they don't meet their target criteria. This represents one-third of all catch in the North Sea”
— A Million Tonnes of Fish in North Sea Discarded Every Year, natural-
“You are here: Home > SR Blog > Colombia seizes 63.5 tonnes of cocaine in first half of 2009 The Colombian Navy seized 63.5 tonnes of cocaine in the first half of 2009, compared to the 75 tonnes it captured for the whole of last year,”
— Colombia seizes 63.5 tonnes of cocaine in first half of 2009, sharedresponsibility.gov.co
“The Island, Colombo The government is to import 30,000 tonnes of rice in two weeks time to reduce rice prices in the local market. Agriculture Minister Maith”
— Govt to import 30,000 tonnes of rice - ,
“A list of 87 great photography blogs, photoblogs, pod-casts, video-casts, and other frequently updated material intended for your consumption. The list comes from my personal”
— 87 Great Photography Blogs and Feeds,
“Metal-Forum of Ukraine is the most important ukrainian specialised exhibition for metallurgy and the metal industry with conference. Representatives from all three branches of the metal market - producers, traders, and consumers - will hold a”
— METAL-FORUM OF UKRAINE --- Ukrainian Market News ---, metal-
“Thailand seizes 60 tonnes of milk powder from China BANGKOK: -- Thai authorities have seized 60 tonnes of dried milk powder imported from China at a”
— Thailand Seizes 60 Tonnes Of Milk Powder From China,
“523 Tonnes of Silver!!! Posted by Anonymous Coward Forum. Anonymous Coward. 11/13/2010. 10:19 am. 523 Tonnes of Silver!!! Silver dropped from $29.34 early in the week to close at $26.02 yesterday. That's an 11% drop in about 48 hours. China is getting rid of theirs, but most everyone else seems to be”
— Alien- Forum - 523 Tonnes of Silver!!!, alien-
“50-tonnes 'safrole' to be destroyed for first time in Thailand BANGKOK, Sept 10 - Around 50 tonnes of 'safrole', or sassafras oi”
— 50-Tonnes 'Safrole' To Be Destroyed For First Time In,
“DollarDaze Economic Commentary Blog - Gold, Oil, Stocks, Investments, Currencies, and the Federal Reserve India is the largest consumer of gold and in addition to the official gold reserves of the RBI, it is estimated that its citizens own another 15,000 tonnes in private holdings”
— DollarDaze Economic Commentary Blog - Gold, Oil, Stocks,
related keywords for tonnes
- tonnes to pounds
- tonnes vs tons
- tonnes to tons
- tonnes to lbs
- tonnes tons
- tonnes conversion
- tonnes to gallons
- tonnes to ounces
- tonnes to kg
- tonnes to barrels
- tonnes to pounds conversion
- tons to pounds converter
- tons to pounds conversion
- tons to pounds chart
- tons to pounds convert
- tons to pounds conversion calculator
- tons to pounds weight conversion
- metric tonnes to pounds conversion
- metric tons to pounds conversion
- metric tons to pounds formula