- Discover new and interesting tomato recipes including tomato soup, fried green tomatoes, and more from . — “Tomato Recipes: Tomato Soup, Fried Green Tomatoes”,
- Currant tomato - 2,196 results from 230 stores, including Organic Red Currant Tomato - 50 Seeds, Tomato - Currant - Red & Yellow Blend, Tomato - Currant Tomato - Cherry Baby - Org, Tomato - Currant Tomato - Lemon Drop - Org, Tomato Red Currant. — “Currant tomato - Shop sales, stores & prices at ”,
- Tomato definition, any of several plants belonging to the genus Lycopersicon, of the nightshade family, native to Mexico and Central and South America, esp. th See more. — “Tomato | Define Tomato at ”,
- Definition of tomato in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of tomato. Pronunciation of tomato. Translations of tomato. tomato synonyms, tomato antonyms. Information about tomato in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. rotten tomato,. — “tomato - definition of tomato by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- 59,329 Tomato stock photos and images. Fotosearch Stock Photography and Stock Footage helps you find the perfect photo or footage, fast! We feature 7,800,000 royalty free photos, 95,000 stock footage clips, digital videos, vector clip art. — “Tomato Stock Photos and Images. 59,329 tomato pictures and”,
- Tomato Suppliers Directory - Choose quality verified Tomato Suppliers and Manufacturers, wholesale Tomato Sellers and Exporters at . — “Tomato Suppliers - Reliable Tomato Suppliers and”,
- Basic Tomato Sauce. A good tomato sauce is the foundation for so many wonderful dishes - pizza, pasta, chicken, and fish. Here is a recipe for a basic tomato sauce that starts with a soffritto of onions, carrots, and celery cooked in a Bruschetta with Tomato and Basil. — “Tomato Recipes | Simply Recipes”,
- Tomatoes, How To Use Fresh Tomatoes,History of Tomatoes, How To Peel Fresh Tomatoes, Tomato Recipes, Tomato Equivalents. — “Tomatoes, How To Use Fresh Tomatoes, How To Peel Fresh”,
- About the vegetable tomato. Tomato's nutrition facts, tomato soup nutrition facts and the medicinal properties of tomato. — “Tomato | Tomato Nutrition Facts”,
- The tomato is a savory, typically red, edible fruit, as well as the plant (Solanum Originating in South America, the tomato was spread around the world following the. — “Tomato - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Tomato. — “Tomato - Reimer Seeds”,
- Offers organic and heirloom tomato seeds, gardening supplies, recipes, event information, and merchandise. — “TomatoFest”,
- slices, green onions chopped, fresh italian parsley chopped, sprigs fresh thyme, some curry powder, tomatoe juice, salt, black pepper, and fettuccine are used to cook Pasta with Tomato curry sauce main dish tomato recipe. Main dish tomato recipes added by Johanna on Nov 22, 2010. — “Tomato recipes - best tomato dishes and cooking instructions”,
- The genus is composed of nine generally accepted species, of which only two are used for culinary purposes: L. esculentum, the common tomato, and, to a much smaller extent, L. pimpinellifolium. Ripe, raw tomatoes consist of approximately 93 percent water. — “Tomato: Encyclopedia of Food & Culture”,
- The tomato is a savory, typically red, edible fruit, as well as the plant (Solanum Originating in South America, the tomato was spread around the world following the. — “Tomato”,
- Tomato is a small, lean and simple replacement firmware for Linksys' Routers that are known to work with Tomato: Linksys WRT54G v1-v4, WRT54GS v1-v4, WRT54GL. — “Tomato Firmware | ”,
- How to Grow Tomatoes, Varieties of tomatoes, Tomato Seeds, Growing tomato plants, Canning tomatoes, tomato cage. — “How to Grow Tomatoes, Growing Tomato Plants, Tomato Seeds”,
- tomatoes on a vine. Tomatoes (Solanum lycopersicum), although biologically fruits, are Most tomato cultivars (of which there are many) have a tangy, acidic taste with a. — “Cookbook:Tomato - Wikibooks, collection of open-content textbooks”,
- Do you need a great tomato soup recipe? When you have a craving for a soul-warming cup of tomato soup, you don't have to settle for a version out of a can. Our guide, how to make tomato soup, presents a simple recipe to make your own fresh soup. — “How to Make Tomato Soup”,
- The tomato plant is a tender, warm-season perennial that is grown as an annual in summer gardens all over the continental United States. Tomato plants fall into one of two types that affect ultimate plant height and cultural requirements. — “Tomato - Vegetable Directory - Watch Your Garden Grow”, urbanext.illinois.edu
- tomato n. , pl. , -toes . A widely cultivated South American plant (Lycopersicon esculentum) having edible, fleshy, usually red fruit The tomato, whose name comes ultimately from the Nahuatl language spoken by the Aztecs and other groups in Mexico and Central America, was another. — “tomato: Definition from ”,
- Heirloom Tomato Seeds from -- Offering a huge selection of heirloom tomato seeds. Learn about cultivating or growing tomato plants, cooking with tomatoes, tomato nutritional information, and purchasing seed. — “Tomato Seeds - Heirloom Tomato Seeds - ”,
related videos for tomato
- How To Prune Tomatoes 7/11/2008Growing Wisdom:Pruning Tomatoes Pruning tomatoes is one of the easiest and most beneficial things you can do to increase fruit size and help lessen the chances of disease. First, let's talk about which tomatoes to prune. Indeterminate (climbing) tomatoes should be staked, trellised, or caged, and pruned for best results. Determinate (bush) tomatoes do not need pruning and may be grown with or without support. Now what is the difference? The fruit of determinate tomatoes ripens within a concentrated time period. The fruit of indeterminate tomato varieties ripens over an extended period, and will continue to grow until they are affected by the first hard frost. For example, you may have purchased a container tomato plant for your patio. Typically, the tomatoes commercially available in containers are determinate and do not need pruning. However, you still should give it some support. On the other hand, the cherry tomato plant in your garden is most likely an indeterminate plant – if you don't keep it in check, it might take over! The basic method of pruning is to remove the suckers from the leaf axils of the tomato plant. Click here to see a video on how to prune tomatoes. The sucker is the growth that comes up between the main leader of the plant and the side branches. There are a couple of schools of thought on removing suckers. Some people remove all the suckers. Some leave the first sucker after the first set of flowers. This gives you two leaders. I do the ...
- Tomato Chutney Recipe by Manjula, Indian Vegetarian Cooking INGREDIENTS
- Tomato Salad Recipe with Basil, Feta and Tomatoes This tomato salad recipe with basil and feta is a delicious side dish and great to take-along to a party or gathering. With a loaf of crusty French bread tomato salads are a fresh and summery meal. Tomatoes in a salad are a beautiful and yummy way to bring your garden to the table. Tomatoes contain lycopene, often connected to reduced incidence of prostate cancer. Tomatoes also contain vitamin C, potassium and folate. In this video Rita also talks about different types of basil, oregano and thyme. A bit different than a traditional Caprese salad, this tomato salad uses feta to give it a kick. Rita also uses her "once a week" vinaigrette -- a staple at her house on salads of any kind.
- Guy Clark - Homegrown Tomatoes I wish I had this in better quality, but the performance is worth sharing. Ain't nothin' in the world that I like better Than bacon & lettuce & homegrown tomatoes Up in the mornin' out in the garden Get you a ripe one don't get a hard one Plant `em in the spring eat `em in the summer All winter with out `em's a culinary bummer I forget all about the sweatin' & diggin' Every time I go out & pick me a big'n Homegrown tomatoes, homegrown tomatoes What'd life be without homegrown tomatoes Only two things that money can't buy That's true love & homegrown tomatoes You can go out to eat & that's for sure But it's nothin' a homegrown tomato won't cure Put `em in a salad, put `em in a stew You can make your very own tomato juice Eat `em with eggs, eat `em with gravy Eat `em with beans, pinto or navy Put `em on the side put `em in the middle Put a homegrown tomato on a hotcake griddle If I's to change this life I lead I'd be Johnny Tomato Seed `Cause I know what this country needs Homegrown tomatoes in every yard you see When I die don't bury me In a box in a cemetary Out in the garden would be much better I could be pushin' up homegrown tomatoes
- Ulquiorra Tomato Song I DID NOT MAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!! I TAKE NO CREDIT!!!! Made by YuraYura according to Roxanne. Funniest Espada vid in existance, and if you're wondering, yes that is Ulquiorra's VA singing.
- Special Tomato Problems UNL Extension Asst. Educator Sarah Browning shows us different problems that can arise when growing tomatoes and helps us avoid them
- Tomato Rice Tomato rice is a very delicious and simple to prepare recipe. Pureed tomatoes are sauted with spices and then added to rice.
- Tomato Soup Recipe This wonderful tomato soup recipe comes from the Bistro Jeanty restaurant in Yountville, California. It's one of many fantastic restaurant recipes in Napa Valley. You will need 2 1/2 lbs ripe/juicy tomatoes, 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 pound of onion, 6 garlic cloves, 1/4 c of tomato paste, 1 bay leaf, 1/2 Tb. pepper corns, 1 tsp. thyme, 4 cups heavy cream, 1 tbsp butter. Salt to taste, 1/2 tsp white pepper, 1 lb. puff pastry, 1 egg. Procedure: Melt the ½ cup butter in a large stockpot over medium-low heat. Add the onions, garlic, thyme, bay leaf and peppercorns; cover and cook for about 5 minutes. Do not let the onions color. Add tomato paste and lightly "toast" the tomato paste to cook out the raw flavor the add tomatoes, and water if needed. Simmer over low heat for 30-40 minutes, until the tomatoes and onions are very soft and broken down. Puree by passing through a food mill. A food mill works best however you may use a blender in batches or a handheld immersion blender until finished, the strain. Return the soup o the pot. Add the cream, salt, white pepper and remaining butter to taste. Bring soup to a simmer then remove from heat. Allow the soup to cool for two hours or overnight - in the refrigerator. Divide the soup among six 8-ounce soup cups or bowls. Roll out the puff pastry to 1/4 inch. Cut into 6 rounds slightly larger than your cups. Paint the dough with the egg wash and turn the circles, egg wash side down, over the tops of the cups, pulling lightly on the sides ...
- Upside down tomato planter Learn how to make your own upside down tomato planter. Can also be used for peppers, cucumber, and some squash.
- The Annoying Orange 3: TOE-MAY-TOE The Annoying Orange returns to annoy a tomato. ANNOYING ORANGE YOUTUBE PAGE: ANNOYING ORANGE T-SHIRT: bit.ly ANNOYING ORANGE TWITTER: ANNOYING ORANGE FACEBOOK: OUTTAKES: WATCH MORE ANNOYING ORANGE: DANEBOE TWITTER: DANEBOE FACEBOOK: 2ND CHANNEL: STORE: DAILYBOOTH: SEND ME STUFF! Daneboe 2658 Griffith Park Blvd. #803 Los Angeles, CA 90039
- The Tomato Song: (I Don't Like Tomatoes) A Songdrops Song By Bryant Oden On the CD: "Songdrops 1: 20 Songs for Kids". iTunes: http Facebook page: The Tomato Song, from , is a funny children's song about not liking tomatoes. I don't like tomatoes, and I don't think they like me... Funny kid...
- Video 3 Canning Tomatoes; Tomato Sauce & Salsa Learn how to make and can tomato sauce and salsa, plus instructions on how to can whole or crushed tomatoes, in this third video of the series. The video podcasts are to be used with detailed instructions and recipes on If I Can, You Can! video podcasts are ten to twelve minute instructions for each canning method. The first being the easiest, beginning with jam and infused fruit, moving into the second which teaches how to preserve fruit in syrup and how to can homemade pie filling. The third teaches how to home can delicious, ripe and red summer tomatoes whole, diced or in your favorite tomato sauce! The fourth podcast shows how to can vegetables and soups and the fifth is about canning chili, stews and meat sauces. As an added bonus, we'll finish off the series with podcast six, teaching how to can homemade pâtés, meatloaf and fish.
- How to Make Fried Green Tomatoes Visit to get the ingredients, and watch over 200 free video recipes! Leave me a comment there.
- Time lapse tomato Time lapse movie of a tomato. The movie correspond to over 2 months of real time. A few notes on how the time lapse movies were made: www.joakimlinde.se
- Home Grown Tomatoes (John Denver) For all of you who keep saying this is not John Denver, you are wrong. This is very much John Denver. I would know, I put it on here. So quit commenting that it is not him, please.
- La Tomatina '07 in Bunol, Spain (Tomato Fight)
- tomato dal Indian lentil cooked with tomatoes
- How to make a glowing tomato How to make a tomato glow...simple, and simply awesome
- Tips On Growing Your Own Tomatoes Longtime gardener Larry Moore has been sharing his tips on growing your own food.
- Mint Tomato Chutney Awesome Cuisine provides a simple Indian food recipe to make Raw Tomato Mint Chutney.
- Hang on Little Tomato
- Freezing Tomatoes Freezing tomatoes is a great way to store tomatoes to use all winter long. Great in soups or stews, freezing tomatoes help stretch the summer a bit longer. In this easy recipe, Rita shows you how to freeze and use tomatoes from your garden.
- Tomato-throwing Festival Five truckloads of tomatoes were quickly turned into puree in the Tomatina tomato-throwing festival in the town of Bunoi in Spain. Tens of thousands of people took part as plum tomatoes covered walls and bodies to the enjoyment of all concerned. Reuters 508310028
- Potato or Tomato? | Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution Watch as kids in an elementary school class in Huntington, West Virginia have trouble identifying fresh fruits and vegetables. Huntington has been called the unhealthiest city in America where nearly half of the adults are considered obese. "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution" premieres March 26th on ABC.
- The Rotten Tomatoes Show Premiere In the premiere episode of The Rotten Tomatoes Show, hosts Brett Erlich and Ellen Fox lead ensemble reviews of "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li," "Echelon Conspiracy" and Harrison Ford's "Crossing Over," they unveil the top five conspiracy movies of all time, and they ask the question: is there ever going to be a good video game movie? Rotten Tomatoes is now part of infoMania, airing Thursdays at 11/10c on Current TV.
- tomato chutney tomato chutney ,basic and variation
- Attack of the Killer Tomatoes Trailer Funniest film ever
- DIY: Tomato Scrub This tutorial will show you how to take a tomato and turn it into an invigorating scrub. Detailed Entry here Song Pizzicato Ballet Sylvia
- Tomato Garden Chef Jason Hill of learns how to plant a tomato garden in this episode of "Chef Tips." Growing tomatoes is more tricky than you might think. John, a tomato farmer in Orange County, California, explains how growing heirloom tomatoes and organic tomatoes is a better choice than growing hybrid tomatoes. Rather than using an upside down tomato garden, John works the soil with an organic planting mix containing calcium and a fertilizer with a Nitrogen, Phosophorous and Potassium ratio of about 8 John says that too much nitrogen will cause the tomato plants to have leafy greens, but little fruit. Pruning tomatoes is also important. Be sure to cut off the wild runners that don't produce and sap the plant, says John. Tomato cages are important for keeping the plant growing tall and the fruit off of the ground. John has found that the best tomato producers in his garden include the Yellow Oxheart tomatoes, mortgage lifter tomatoes and Jubilee tomatoes. He also enjoys planting a variety of cherry tomato plants. To learn more tomato gardening tips, go to
- Egg Fried Tomato - Traditional Chinese Dish Egg Fried Tomato - Traditional Chinese Dish Student's cafeteria #1 selling
- Dave's Garden: Gardening: Tomatoes Tips on growing tomatoes and gardening from Dave's Garden.
- Paula Deen Cooks Fried Green Tomatoes - Get Cookin' with Paula Deen I couldnt resist whipping up some fried green tomatoes for yall. Also, congrats to the winners of this weeks Activity of the Week Challenge, Tina Butler and Jackie Ter Louw!
- Grafting of Tomato Plants In this video, we show how to prepare and graft a tomato scion to a hearty rootstock. Important things to keep in mind while grafting include proper sanitation of grafting environment and consistent, proper technique of the graft itself. Links: oardc.osu.edu ohioline.osu.edu
- pink martini - hang on little tomato The sun has left and forgotten me It?s dark, I cannot see Why does this rain pour down I?m gonna drown In a sea Of deep confusion Somebody told me, I don?t know who Whenever you are sad and blue And you?re feelin? all alone and left behind Just take a look inside and you will find You gotta hold on, hold on through the night Hang on, things will be all right Even when it?s dark And not a bit of sparkling Sing-song sunshine from above Spreading rays of sunny love Just hang on, hang on to the vine Stay on, soon you?ll be divine If you start to cry, look up to the sky Something?s coming up ahead To turn your tears to dew instead And so I hold on to his advice When change is hard and not so nice You listen to your heart the whole night through Your sunny someday will come one day soon to you
- Betty's Fried Green Tomatoes Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Fried Green Tomatoes. Betty uses the 4 green tomatoes she purchased at the Farmers Market on Saturday, dipping them in buttermilk, dredging them with a zesty cornmeal mix, and frying them until golden brown. There's nothing like the taste of Fried Green Tomatoes! Ingredients: 4 medium-sized green tomatoes, washed and sliced into ½-inch slices ¾ cup buttermilk ½ cup cornmeal mix ½ cup flour ½ tablespoon garlic powder ground red pepper, to taste (I used 1/8 teaspoon.) salt, to taste (I used freshly ground sea salt.) black pepper, to taste (I used freshly ground black pepper.) 4 tablespoon cooking oil (I used peanut oil.) hot cayenne pepper sauce (for serving) In a gallon-sized zip-lock bag, place ½ cup cornmeal mix, ½ cup flour, ½ tablespoon garlic powder, and 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper. Close the bag and shake it, distributing the ingredients, and then set it aside. Pour ¾ cup buttermilk into a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and then set aside. Place an iron (or other) skillet over medium heat, and add 4 tablespoons of cooking oil. When the oil is hot (not smoking), quickly prepare your green tomato slices for frying. For each slice, dip it first into the seasoned buttermilk, then into the spiced cornmeal mixture, coating generously, and then place it into the hot oil in the skillet. Continue until the skillet is full (single layer), or you have used all of your green tomato slices. Now fry the coated ...
- Fried Green Tomatoes, favourite scene One of my favourite scenes in "Fried Green Tomatoes", starring a phenomenal Kathy Bates and Jessica Tandy.
- Tomato Experiment Upside down tomato hung in a five gallon bucket
- Tomato Pie For more Stories, Food News, and Cooking Fresh videos, visit: Award-winning pie-off contestant, Tricia Butler, demonstrates how to make a fabulous tomato pie from garden fresh ingredients. Download the Tomato Pie recipe For more stories, Food News, and Cooking Fresh videos, please visit us at:
- Tortoise chasing a tomato My pet russian tortoise trying to eat a tomato. Blog about this tortoise in Japanese: gotortgo.blog101.fc2.com
- Tomato Jam - Mark Bittman returns tomatoes to the fruit family.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about tomato
“Whole Tomato Software – Blog. helpful hints for users. Feeds: Posts. Comments. alt+g in Support Forum. Website Home. Blog Home. Feeds. Entries (RSS) Comments”
— Whole Tomato Software – Blog,
“Tom Sato Tomato Blog. Tomato grown in Japan. September 15, 2008. San Marzano 2. I got this seed from Italy. San Marzano ver2.0 is probably the best It is about three or four times the size of Santa F1 and it is a very solid (hard) tomato”
— Tom Sato Tomato Blog - livedoor Blog(ブログ), blog.livedoor.jp
“Posted by Red Tomato. October 6th, 2010. To celebrate that our Eco Apple network grew this to all of you who voted for Red Tomato online and helped spread our story to a wider”
— Red Tomato,
“Pascal's blog. Tomato firmware: Dynamic DNS with . October 23rd, 2008 | Category: How-To, Technical Doc. When you have a Since I use Tomato firmware, I will explain how to configure it. First, you must register”
— Pascal's blog " Tomato firmware,
“Whole Tomato Software Support Forum. All Forums. Visual Assist X http:///forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3453&whichpage=2&SearchTerms=80040154”
— Whole Tomato Software Support Forum - Bug report: and,
“Hi we're Black Tomato, the cutting-edge travel experts. Check out our blog for the latest news and reviews, as well as goings on at the Black Tomato HQ, and don't forget to leave a comment. We love a good natter”
— Black Tomato Blog,
“By The Blogging Tomato, 22.11.2010 08:25. Prächtiges Freestyle Spektakel beim 8. Horsefeathers Pleasure Jam. Bei strahlendem Sonnenschein am Dachstein Gletscher ging letztes Wochenende die 8. This is exactly what his sponsors: Blue Tomato, adidas eyewear, Atomic, Oxbow, Absolut Park und Troyan like”
— Blue Tomato Blog, blog.blue-
“A forum to discuss games made by Pet Tomato, including Puzzle Farter”
— Pet Tomato / Forum / Announcements,
“Maybe if heirloom tomatoes weren't seasonal then I could do a year round Tomato blog. off on the the blog "The Bacon Show". You gotta love a blog whose motto is: "One bacon”
— Eat or Die: Heirloom Tomato Blog,