- People use countless fibers and fabrics in their everyday lives: clothes, carpets, curtains, towels, sheets, upholstered furniture. Add to that list Discuss with your merit badge counselor the importance of textiles. — “Textile”,
- Encyclopedia article about textile. Information about textile in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. textile manufacturing. — “textile definition of textile in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- Textile takes plain text with *simple* markup and produces valid XHTML. Commercial support contracts, testing, documentation and development for Textile and other web software. — “Textile”,
- Textile definition, any cloth or goods produced by weaving, knitting, or felting. See more. — “Textile | Define Textile at ”,
- textile, any filament, fibre, or yarn that can be made into fabric or cloth, and the resulting material itself. — “textile -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- Textile - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Textile”,
- Dedicated to the exhibition, study, and preservation of the handmade textile arts. — “Textile Museum, The”,
- A Brief description of textile designing with its process, use of CAD/CAM technology in it, role of designers, nature of work and its scope with working option detail. — “Brief Detail OF Textile Designing Its Technology Process Work”,
- Serves textile executives with articles on processing fiber into yarn, fabric and finished products and about new products, technology and on-site plant applications. — “Textile World”,
- Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Textile Center. Get exclusive content and interact with Textile Center right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends. — “Textile Center | Facebook”,
- textile n. A cloth, especially one manufactured by weaving or knitting; a fabric. Fiber or yarn for weaving or knitting into cloth. — “textile: Definition from ”,
- Yarns are strands of fibers in a form ready for weaving, knitting, or otherwise intertwining to form a textile fabric. The textile and apparel manufacturing industries are among the most labor-intensive. — “Textile, Textile Product, and Apparel Manufacturing”, stats.bls.gov
- Providing a forum for exchange and dissemination of information about all aspects of textiles: historic, artistic, cultural, social, political, economic, and technical. — “Textile Society of America”,
- See our Company Profile About Us OfflineHaining Tianyi Textile Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of fashion dress fabric,brocade, scarves, laces, curtains and other household textile products. We not only produce fabric for clothing and. — “Fabric - Jacquard Fabric - Apparel Fabric - Jacquard fabric”,
- The Institute of Textile Technology (ITT), home to the Roger Milliken Textile Library, is a center for research, consulting services, fully accredited graduate education, and continuing education. — “ITT - Institute of Textile Technology”, itt.edu
- North Carolina State's College of Textiles is opening a state-of-the-art Textile Management Science Laboratory that will provide students and faculty with a global connectivity to learn and conduct research in The Textile Management Science Laboratory will offer computer software, databases and. — “Textile Industry News: Textile Management Science Lab to”,
- A textile is a flexible material comprised of a network of natural or artificial fibers often referred to as thread or yarn. The words fabric and cloth are commonly used in textile assembly trades (such as tailoring and dressmaking) as synonyms for textile. — “Textile - Includipedia, the inclusionist encyclopaedia”,
- Definition of textile in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of textile. Pronunciation of textile. Translations of textile. textile synonyms, textile antonyms. Information about textile in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. textile. — “textile - definition of textile by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- The words fabric and cloth are used in textile assembly trades (such as tailoring and dressmaking) as synonyms for textile. Textile refers to any material made of interlacing fibres. — “Textile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- A textile is a flexible material composed of a network of natural or artificial fibers often referred to as thread or yarn. Textiles are formed by weaving, knitting, crocheting, braiding, knotting, or pressing fibers together. In addition, the fibers themselves may be referred to as textiles. — “Textile - New World Encyclopedia”,
- textile (genitive textilis); n, third declension. fabric, textile, canvas, piece of cloth English: textile  Adjective. textile. nominative neuter. — “textile - Wiktionary”,
- Textile Manufacturers & Textile Suppliers Directory - Find a Textile Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Textile Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Textile-Textile Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- In your discussion define the terms fiber, fabric and textile. a. Visit a textile plant, textile products manufacturer or textile school or college. — “Textile - MeritBadgeDotOrg”,
related images for textile
- textiles jpg
- 홈데코 상품 무늬모음 왼쪽부터 아이리스 제인 매화 와일드플라워 카나페
- TEXTILE jpg
- Textile jpg
- Encomenderos Grew Rich from Indian Labor
- Grand choix de coloris modèles et grammages
- textile jpg
- textile 3 jpg 1215526262 textile Y 90 490 jpg
- poignet textile jpg
- Textile mill jpg
- textile jpg
- detail India Collected Indonesia Ceremonial cloth and sacred heirloom early 18th century
- Industria textila lovita in plin de criza Marţi 24 Februarie 2009 | 4 vizualizari | 0 Comentarii Industria de profil este in declin de trei ani iar trendul este in continuare descendent Numarul lucratorilor din domeniu a scazut de la 450 000 la 290 000
- http www pulselectronic co uk products technical drawing gk75a power unit jpg http www pulselectronic co uk textile applications images sardon machines jpg http www pulselectronic co uk textile applications images textile machine jpg http www pulselectronic co uk products images FSM 2 weighing indicator kck jpg
- Code textile design 00083 Price U S D $ 150 with exclusive rights one year U S D $ 70 without exclusive rights permanently
- ศูนย์รวมผลิตภัณฑ์สิ่งทอ ห้องจัดแสดงสินค้าตัวอย่าง
- by geometrical diversification Peaceful society enhances the bond of global villages through colourful emotions The powerful flower spreads the aroma of nature the true essence of life
- Physical and chemical ***ysis of woolen fibers woolen fabrics woolen yarn fabric paper chemical composition of wool cotton yarn and cotton fabrics polyester pashmina
- 西陣織の平織りでテーブルセンターを作ります 年齢制限があるので お母さんが 挑戦しました
- textile 4 jpg 1215526053 textile Y 90 490 jpg
- C Hirsch Textile 23a jpg
- textile 1 jpg 1215526506 textile Y 90 490 jpg
- Reaching the Industrial Market Global Color Management in the Textile Supply Chain
- ++ เค้าไม่ใช่คนในรูปนะ อย่าเข้าใจผิด = = IMG http i168 photobucket com albums u174 KimO as jsg1 textile jpg รูปแรกกับรูปสองให้ดูความชัดเจนของตัวอักษร
- Green District Events at Coverings Creative Complex Supporting World Textile Art Organization 7620 NE 4th Court Miami
- The Textile
- Textiles from San Mateo Ixtatan
- Bibliografía Arizona State University Octubre 16 del 2008 http www west asu edu PhxMetroWeb Migration Linder maquila textile 1 jpg Blogger Lapanamerica Octubre 13 del 2008 http lapanamericana blogspot com 2008 02 la paz de textiles
- textile 5 jpg 1215525926 textile Y 90 490 jpg
- A4 62P 500円 英文 布地サンプル74枚貼り附け シルク コットン レース ウールなど 英語の広告も素敵
- textile 01 jpg
- 12 textile jpg
- ÇOCUK KOSTÜMLERİ
- 20081223144342 jpg
- textile big jpg
- 구성과 특징
- 찌든때는 같은 방법으로 한두회 반복합니다
- accepted rejected
related videos for textile
- Serizawa: Master of Japanese Textile Design at Japan Society Serizawa: Master of Japanese Textile Design at Japan Society, Friday, October 9 — Sunday, January 17 Living National Treasure Serizawa Keisuke (18951984) used stencil-dyeing techniques to create irresistible works of art that range from screens and kimonos to book covers and magazine designs. The combination of Serizawas originality and vitality with the natural beauty of his materials—cotton, silk, hemp, and other fibers decorated with the brilliant yet warm hues of natural dyes—will make this show an unmissable visual feast.
- Inspired Textile Landscapes with Gilda Baron Colouricious Productions Fall in love with Gilda Baron's textile landscapes, be captivated by her use of colour, texture, paint and stitch. Here you can catch a sneaky peek of the 10 Chapter workshop DVD, led by the world- renowned textile artist Gilda Baron. In this DVD workshop Gilda shares with you the secrets behind creating atmospheric textile paintings using silk paints, fabric fabrics, hand felting, printing and stitching. Today in this clip Gilda shows you how to create a wonderful printed fabric background, the first stages to creating your own textile landscape.
- Using Photoshop for Textiles Hi my name's Rebecca Harris and I am a textile artist based in Cornwall, UK. This is a video from the FREE TASTER SESSION which forms part of the 'Creative Textiles - looking at paintings for inspiration' online course available soon on my website - . The video shows the effects you can try on Photoshop to inspire creative textile work. thanks for looking and enjoy x
- QualiJet HS - Textile digital printer This textile digital printer can produce over 30 m/hr of printed fabric. With an open ink system you can print on a wide range of fabrics like silk, cotton, wool, polyester.
- Textiles & Knitwear Panel Digital printing machine. JOYTEX 1600 this machine has a blanket with 59 inch printing width. Uses thermal print heads and have fabric edge aligenment and rollers. The achine can also be used for peice printing and sweater printing as the print engine can be moved up. It is 6 color and uses thermal printheads, working with reactive inks. Please do lookout for an updated video and video with sweater printing. soon to be uploaded.
- USTER® textile technology, total quality management & control Uster Technologies provides total quality management control and solutions for the textile industry with instruments, statistics, and services, for laboratory and spinning mills from fiber to fabric.
- CAD/CAM in Textile Manufacturing (excerpt) CAD/CAM is transforming the modern world of textile design and manufacturing. This resource looks at four areas of the UK textile industry where cutting edge technology is being used: Digital Printing, Embroidery, Knitting and Laser cutting. For each case study the programme shows how CAD/CAM is used at different stages of the production process. Designers explain how they work in function of new technologies and manufacturers illustrate how they use CAD/CAM and the benefits it brings to their business.
- LA STORIES featuring textile artist Alexandra Becket. Created by Christina Neferis ©2009. This segment interviews textile artist Alexandra Becket. Immerse yourself in her beautifully creative world of textile art. Watch and listen to her talk about her upcoming show at the OBJCT Gallery, the textile business, and much much more!!! Music by AM.
- Made in Germany | A textiles factory in Germany Globalization has seen production decline in the European textiles industry. Challenging this trend is a cloth mill in Tirschenreuth, Bavaria that was founded in 1644. Ludwig Mehler runs the family-business - now in its 11th generation - with his cousin Paulus and sister Edith. Their strategy combines flexible customized production featuring exquisite quality and very reasonable prices. Traditional Bavarian-green loden fabric is now being replaced by highly durable fabrics for industrial applications and the export market. Four years ago the Mehler firm took over the Forst spinning works - a move that has seen the workforce expand and turnover double. Christian Pricelius takes a look around.
- msc textiles pvt ltd With over 4 decades of textile experience and expertise, we stand as one of the most reliable source of textile products. Starting as grey manufacturers, today we are an export firm of over US$50 Million of annual turnover, supplying from finished fabrics to packed products. With the state of art machinery and the expertise of our competent staff we have been able to achieve all possible results. The team at msc textiles pvt ltd is lead by Mr. Mushtaq Ali Cheema (Ex-Federal Minister for Textiles Industry).
- Recycled and Sustainable Textiles 30mins/ KS 3/4 / 2009 Textiles make up 30 percent of landfill. This programme looks at how textile designers are meeting the challenge from government and consumers to reduce, reuse and recycle. The resource provides inspirational case studies showing how shoes are made from old tyres and seatbelts, bags are made from recycled airline seats and high fashion tailoring is created from second hand shop finds. Designers talk through the evolution of their ideas, the design and make process and discuss the future of industrial recycled textile design. This resource then visits a textile re-processing plant to looks at how jute sacks are reprocessed into fibres and then manufactured into needle punched, non-woven high performance technical textiles used in the construction industry. Produced by Pumpkin.
- China Textile, Shower Curtain, Bath Mat, Home Storage, Table [Products] China Textile, Shower Curtain, Bath Mat, Home Storage, Tablecloths Manufacturer [Company] Established in 1996, WUXI JOYIN PRINTED TEXTILES CO., LTD. is a specialized manufacturer of home textiles and bathroom furnishing such as Shower curtains (polyester, PVC, PEVA), Bath mats, non-woven series, tablecloth and other related products. [Source] www.made-in-
- Large-Area Touch Sensors Using Textile Integration Technology #DigInfo DigInfo TV - diginfo.tv 17 AIST Large-Area Touch Sensors Using Weaving Integration
- Textile District LA Went to LA to the textile district to find some good fabric. Loved it! Follow me on twitter: Check out Mr. Arturo Trejo:
- Donna Dewberry Fabulous Fabrics Textile Painting Kit -... Prices subject to change. Please visit or call 1-800-284-3100 for the current selling price. Put your own creative spin on one of today's hottest design trends with the Donna Dewberry Fabulous Fabrics Textile Painting Kit. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to add sparkling embellishments and stylish motifs to a wide variety of clothing and home accents. Donna Dewberry Fabulous Fabrics Textile Painting Kit Includes: FolkArt One Stroke Fabulous Fabrics Book - 36-page book that includes lots of color photos, worksheets, One Stroke technique tips and project ideas. Themes include English Garden, Bold and Bright, Fruit, Whimsical and Scrollwork. FolkArt One Stroke Fabulous Fabrics DVD - spend...
- Shape Memory Textiles Designer Mariëlle Leenders has experimented with fabric that features shape memory wire either woven into the material or added later as one or more lines of stitching. Her Moving Textiles (2000) react to differences in temperature by shrinking, creasing, changing structure or rolling up. Lines of stitching added to the basic material in certain places cause the fabric to creep up when temperatures rise. Fabrics incorporating wire containing shape memory alloys (SMA) vary in form according to changes in temperature. The thin wire is made of an alloy based on nickel and titanium. This metallic material belongs to a group of related substances referred to as shape memory alloys (SMA). They possess the ability to return to some previously defined shape or size when subjected to the appropriate thermal procedure. Generally, the materials can be plastically deformed at some relatively low temperature, after which -upon exposure to some higher or lower temperature they revert to their original shapes. The temperature at which the material changes in form can be programmed precisely at any desired temperature between -50° and + 100°C. Materials that exhibit shape memory only upon heating have a one-way shape memory. A shape memory alloy deformed at a temperature slightly above its transformation temperature has a high degree of elasticity. When a similar heating process is applied to Moving Textiles, a material that features shape memory wire, the fabric reacts to later changes ...
- Full-Spectrum: Natural Fibers, Quilts & the Textile Arts Join The Quilt Show as it shares a preview of "Full-Spectrum" Natural Fibers, Quilts & the Textile Arts. Jack Braunstein has put together this wonderful exhibit at the Binghamton University Art Museum in New York. This show features an eclectic mix of quilt and textile artists. Exhibits include "The Evolution of Natural Fibers," "Vibrations: Color Resonance in Antique Quilts, 1860-1940," and a "Contemporary Quilt Show." Full-Spectrum runs from September 10 - December 5, 2009. Admission is free and there is a free cell phone audio tour. For more information, please visit or www.artmuseum.binghamton.edu.
- Textile Auto-Cutting Machine Applicable to lady's fashion, swimsuit, underwear, cap, uniform, suits and jeans, sports wear, knitting wear, automotive seating and interiors, house wear and furniture.
- Rainbow Textile Printer - printing on black shirt Inkjet textile direct printer, based on EPSON technology, with detachable shirt-box. Printing white underbase on coloured and black textiles.
- QualiJet XL 320 - Extra Large digital textile printer - Extra large textile digital printer. High speed digital printig on 3.2 m wide fabrics for home furnishing.
- Textiles pollute China's rivers Greenpeace fears widespread waterway pollution from China's textile industry, says governments must do more to tackle problem.
- ECS Tuning: ISSE Wheel Textile Snow Chains ISSE is available at: If you live in an area where snow and ice are a concern, you only had a few options. With traditional tire chains, installation difficulties, poor ride quality, and potential damage to the wheels and tires made them impractical. Other options such as cables shared those problems. Snow tires are expensive and not suitable for driving after winter. Now there is a new solution. These textile tire chains, or tire socks, offer a solution that does no damage to wheels or tires and are easy to install. The technology lies in removing excess water between your tires and snow and increasing the contact surface. Because some states will not allow traditional chains within certain months, be prepared with these ISSE Snow Socks. Easily machine washable to remove soiling from use. Does no damage to pavement or driveways. To travel safely, it is recommended not to drive over 30 mph with snow chains. This is a constant factor between all traditional types of snow chains and the ISSE Snow Socks. *Please confirm tire size before ordering
- Neoflex digital textile and solvent printer - the best of both worlds To read about the Neoflex and it's advantages in the dtg printing and solvent printing industry, please go to All American's convertible textile/solvent digital printer is truly the best of both worlds. Expand your reach to numerous markets with one machine. Largest printable area of any printer in its class - 17W x 42L x 3H inches Ideal for oversize prints, large and small runs. The Neoflex direct to garment textile printer can produce over 60 white shirts per hour and 20-30 dark shirts on average. With the Neosol solvent printing option, you can print as many items as you can place on the bed, with high resolution and photorealistic images. Your art will be no longer limited by your printing method. The Neoflex is the best in its class in the dtg printing and solvent printing industry.
- Velotex Direct Dye Sublimation Textile Printer All-In-One Textile Printer & Finishing System Plug & Play textile printer with in-line sublimation/curing unit. Perfect for flag and banner production the Velotex Express has everything you need to produce a finished printed fabric flag or banner without the high start up cost and the long learning curve of a traditional dye sublimation system. · Main Features Single 8 channel Micro Piezo print head with resolutions of up to 1440 dpi Advanced fabric management and stabilization system to control tension and eliminate distortion In-Line Dye Sublimation/Curing uses Infra Red Lamp technology to deliver even heat to the fabric Fume buster system absorbs smoke generated by curing process without interfering with heat Speed: 21 Sq. Yards x hour or 188 sq.ft x hour (540x720 4 pass in 4 color mode) Includes full featured, easy to use Wasatch for Velotex RIP software Low consumable cost x square foot (approx $0.15 x square foot average) Full line of tested compatible fabrics available
- Part 2 - Textile Documentary Documentary on surface design artist Rochelle Roberts.
- Workhorse Odyssey 4 Color Manual Textile Printer A demonstration of the Expandable Odyssey Printer by Workhorse Products
- African textiles get Paris couture recrafting They're a signature style of traditional African fashion, but the famed Dutch wax textiles are now getting a contemporary remake by designers from the continent and diaspora. Industry leader Vlisco, which has been importing its Dutch-made prints to Africa for more than 150 years, has sponsored collections by young fashion designers which take the coloured prints into the realm of couture.
- Dubow Textile Tradeshow Video We are a full service embroidery vendor, our mission is to set the standard of excellence for our customers in the specialized custom textile industry. We accomplish this by anticipating our customers' needs through: * Innovative process management * Creativity * Integrity * Dedication to our employees
- Textile Market, Surat, Gujarat Textile Market in Surat is a well-known place in Gujarat state, India, mainly engaged in yarn production, weaving, processing as well as brocading. This is a famous commercial hub within Surat and one of the major tourist spots. Surat is an emerging city in Gujarat and various business initiatives have been started as part of the industrial development in the state. The textile industry is the oldest and one of the established industries in Surat. A major portion of the population in Surat work in the textile industry as it is the main source of their earnings. The saris made in Surat are of high demand and it is exported to various countries especially to the Middle East. Seen in this video is the usual bustle in the Textile Market and you can see various shops inside the market. For more information on this video click - Video by
- Encaustic With A Textile Sensibility • Daniella Woolf In Part 3 of this 2-hour DVD from textile artist Daniella Woolf, we learn how Daniella 'works with nature' to achieve wonderful textures, colors and surfaces using Eucalyptus leaves she harvests from a local grove in Santa Cruz, California. Filmed by Galli Film Studios, LLC •Available from the Artist Available from her blogsite:
- Historic textile industry spinning wool yarn and weaving wool like 1900 recorded in Kuchenheim/Germany
- MS-One WE textile direct printer - Print Equipment Printing on black and white shirts with MS-One WE textile direct printer
- Textile Printer SY-160T Equipped with Epson DX3 printhead, 1.6m width, waterbased / sublimation ink. More info or send inquiry, please visit www.sanyi- We will be glad to be at your service. Sanyi Tech
- Layers: Portait of a textile artist at work An explanation of the importance of the landscape of Cornwall to my work, and a description of the layers of process that make up my work.
- Smart Textiles Cetemmsa Technological center specialized in smart textiles
- Olle Schmidt on Textile names and related labelling of textile products Speech by Olle Schmidt MEP (ALDE ADLE) on : Textile names and related labelling of textile products [MEP Speech] [Language SV original] Schmidt-OR_110510_213143_mesp_sv
- euronews futuris - Bomb-proof textiles take off Aviation safety is a worldwide concern. European researchers want to prevent further catastrophes with the help of textiles tested in explosive ways. At a British research centre experiments are being conducted into the effects of bomb blasts. Researchers have developed a textile container designed to prevent the effects of small bombs hidden inside luggage which is then carried in aircraft cargo holds. ...
- ICON ARC Textile jacket review from ICON ARC Textile jacket review from We outline the features and benefits of the 2008 ICON ARC Textile jacket
- Blick Presents: Jacquard Dye-Na-Flow Textile and Silk Paint . Dye-Na-Flow is a free-flowing textile paint made to simulate dye. These highly concentrated, translucent colors are incredibly versatile. They are perfect for silk painting, airbrushing, tie-dying or simplified batik techniques, or apply with brush or sponge. This video will show you a few simple and fun techniques you can use at home or in the classroom. You can purchase these prodcuts and many others at .
- Joe Rocket Ballistic 7.0 Textile Motorcylce Jacket & Pants Unboxing & First Look Linus Tech Tips I've been soooooooooo anxious waiting for these to arrive in the mail and they're finally here!
- ReNOIR Reggiani Macchine digital textile printer • 8 colors • Variabile Dropsize (4 Levels) • 3 printing widths • Up to 400 m2/h with 8 colours • Up to 2400 x 2400 dpi • Open Ink system • In-line Polymerization Unit • Rapid color change • Equipped with entry, exit and dryer • Magnetic adhesive application included
- IWTO International Wool Textile Organisation - Wool Film For more information please visit
twitter about textile
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about textile
“Textile blog - textile and fabric trends and innovations”
— Textile Blog - | Trends | Style | Innovation | Technology, textile-
“Sava International also provides Indian and world-wide related textile, Indian textile industry news through textile blog”
— Textile Blog, Textile News, Indian and World-wide Textile News, sava.in
— The Textile Blog: Web Links,
“MAG Solvics (P) Ltd, established in 1991 is a division of the MAG group and is an ISO 9001 certified company engaged in manufacturing textile testing laboratory equipments. MAG has revolutionized the world of textile by its ability of providing complete solutions for instrumental ***ysis”
— Textile Machine,
“China Apparel & Textile Blog. China apparel & textile catalog and directory. Archive for August, 2008. Wedding Gifts and Popular Trends. Monday, August 18th, 2008. Wedding Ceremony is one of the best moments in your life. So it's extremely important that you make it as perfect as possible”
— August " 2008 " China Apparel & Textile Blog,
“To provide a forum for the textile community to partner with the board in shaping TC strategy, policies, operations and services; Any questions about member organizations participating in the Community Forum may be directed to the forum representatives”
— Textile Center,
“Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos”
— Flickr: Textile Forum's Photostream,
“We found her designs by chance on The Textile Blog, a well-written site out of England covering "the history of interiors and The Textile Blog is one of those small islands of historical information in a sea of blogs that simply collect good design”
— The Textile Blog | ouno,
“Textile Fibre Forum: : Magazines”
— Textile Fibre Forum: : Magazines,
related keywords for textile
- textile museum
- textile industry
- textile mill
- textile art
- textile design
- textile designer
- textile elizabeth and james
- textile arts center
- textile center
- textile markup
- textile museum dc
- textile museum of canada
- textile museum lowell
- textile museum new york
- textile museum journal
- textile museum ismail's building
- textile museum ikat
- textile museum green
- textile museum exhibits
- textile museum brooklyn
similar for textile
- nylon fibres
- natural fibres
- free encyclopedia
- warp yarns
- textile industry
- fabric manufacturer
- textile production
- woven fabric
- the american
- english dictionary
- textile fabrics
- textile mills
- online dictionary
- history of textiles
- dictionary results
- underlined text
- bold italic
- textile reference
- textile homepage
- markup language
- second level
- italic text
- syntax examples
- third level
- bold text
- cotton fabric
- woolen fabric
- woollen textiles
- thesaurus browser
- personal arts
- trading company
- home textile
- leather products
- textile manufacturers
- polyester fabric
- cotton textile
- merit badge
- merit badge counselor
- boy scout
- boy scout requirements
- textile plant
- textile products
- how to
- adult application