- Her son attends the Melrose Public Schools and her daughter will be part of the Teachable Moment's community. Teachable Moments provides part-time and full-time programs M-F 8:00AM-5:30PM or 7:30AM-6:00PM the Extended Day Program. — “Stoneham Daycare, Stoneham Childhood Program, Teachable”,
- This is referred to as a 'teachable moment.' It is important to keep in mind that unless the time is right, learning will not occur. Hence, it is important to repeat important points whenever possible so that when a student's teachable moment occurs, s/he can benefit from the knowledge.". — “Teachable moment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- teachable (comparative more teachable, superlative most teachable) Capable of being teachable in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911. — “teachable - Wiktionary”,
- . Instructional technology with. Trey Martindale. Home Associate Professor, Instructional Design and Technology Program, University of Memphis. — “Trey Martindale @ ”,
- A graduation ceremony contains many teachable moments that can serve to be very educational to your children. The following are some lessons , Suzanne Rose. — “Teachable moments: Graduation ceremonies - by Suzanne Rose”,
- Teachable helps you find teacher-developed resources that are adaptable, current and easy to use. — “Teaching Resources | Teaching Resources | ”,
- Teachable definition, capable of being instructed, as a person; docile. See more. — “Teachable | Define Teachable at ”,
- The Teachable Agents Project combines research from computer science, psychology, and education to develop computer-based learning environments. These environments utilize animated pedagogical agents to facilitate science learning and the development of self-regulated learning skills. — “The Teachable Agents Group @ Vanderbilt University”,
- Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Celebrating Teachable Moments. Get exclusive content and interact with Celebrating Teachable Moments right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends. — “Celebrating Teachable Moments | Facebook”,
- Teachable Moments is a company committed to lifelong learning and to reaching learners through unique, engaging educational techniques. Teachable Moments products and presentations are based on solid research, yet with the mission of linking the research to practical application. — “Teachable Moments Publishing”,
- Kids grow up in the blink of an eye. It's our job to help you understand how your child grows and develops. Before5.org is designed to organize the best information and resources on child development anywhere. — “Before 5 | Hello!”, before5.org
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is a Teachable Moment? Parents and teachers are told to be on the lookout for teachable moments, a rather hard task if you don't know what to look for. — “What is a Teachable Moment?”,
- Teachable. Learn about Teachable on . Get information and videos on Teachable including articles on meek, trait, scientific explanation and more!. — “Teachable | Answerbag”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Teachable - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Resources included on this site are curriculum developed by Teachable Heart Press, found Produced by Teachable Heart Press, written by N.H. Beaman. Splash beach theme, six week unit on baptism, includes object lessons. — “Teachable Heart Ministries Index Page”,
- ARE YOU TEACHABLE? (John 14:26) But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. If you are not teachable, you will defend your present understanding. — “'re-think'Ray Knight”,
- teachable adj. That can be taught: teachable skills. Able and willing to learn: teachable youngsters. — “teachable: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Using the Teachable Method, your students will be writing stories by the end of the year. The Teachable Method is a series of lessons that you can begin using within the first weeks of school, and continue using until the very last day. — “Teachable Method”,
- Although most of us have heard the term teachable moment, do we really know what it is or how to take advantage of it? In order not to miss teachable moment opportunities, you need to be prepared for them. — “Teachable Moments”,
- Free, timely topical activities and lesson plans for the K - 12 classroom offered by the nonprofit Educators for Social Responsibility Metropolitan Area. — “Teachable Moment - free lesson plans and topical activities”,
- likenoother380: RT @RickWarren: God never blesses Know-it-Alls.He uses & blesses the humble because they're Teachable & learn from everyone.Ps25:9 Prov3:34 God never blesses Know-it-Alls.He uses & blesses the humble because they're Teachable & learn from everyone.Ps25:9 Prov3:34. — “Teachable - Define Teachable at WordIQ Online Dictionary”,
- Definition of teachable in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of teachable. Pronunciation of teachable. Translations of teachable. teachable synonyms, teachable antonyms. Information about teachable in the free online English dictionary and. — “teachable - definition of teachable by the Free Online”,
- In looking back on over 35 years of teaching, I believe that a "teachable spirit" is the one quality needed. The good ground (those with a teachable spirit) brought forth many-fold. — “A Teachable Spirit By Arlo Moehlenpah”,
related images for teachable
- BREW HA HA Another Teachable Moment Brought To You By Dear Leader
- highlight the numbers you are using Click on the appropriate operator Orbo will compute the total The result can be used just like any other number in further calculations Click Teach me this example to teach Orbo Orbo will try to figure out what you are teaching him Click Test me on this data to see if Orbo understood what you meant
- see the results of that formula applied to the current distribution in the Number field To add a shape assumption click on Add Shape Assumption and select from the pull down menu When you have added all the formulas up to three and shape assumptions you would like click on Work With Milo When the elephant appears click OK Milo will now try to
- Earn credits for a time when you are stuck for a file You ll be asked to create a quick account if you don t already have one
- NEWS FLASHES 1 27 10
- 1 27 10 1 25 10 3 Postings today
- des commentaires et une notation nous indiquent la qualité du contenu La page de détails d une ressource
- that the field has not been recently sprayed with chemicals Other types of plants like wild flowers weeds and even trees and shrubs can be home to many ladybugs too How to collect ladybugs The best collection method will depend on the habitat For softer plants like grasses weeds or flowers you will catch more if you use a sweep net A sweep net
- celestial bodies will be orbiting the library as soon as they are dry and all of the students in the school will have a chance to consider the relative size of our solar system Meanwhile the first graders of Room 101 at the King School have been studying different aspects of mapping They explored several different types of maps and learned about
- karendaniel3 jpg
- how the different scaffolds influenced students learning outcomes and behaviors This research builds on our past work incorporating simulations into the Betty s Brain environment
- is satisfied with the code s he teaches it to Milo who can later take a test once he has learned several different formulas and the assumptions about when they should be used Milo is in an early stage of development hence the cluttered screen Nevertheless in an early study of Milo with 100 high school calculus students we found a marked improvement in
- of links Click on the node the link should start from and drag the link to the node it should point to Fill in the required information using the link menus Ask Betty As you are teaching Betty ask her questions Click Explain to follow her reasoning
- on how the kind of sharing Teachable net encourages can improve learning and save teachers time With special thanks to Henry Cordy for this article Click on the image to read more Posted in Press |
- Carter Moss CCC s Montgomery Oswego Campus Pastor sent this photo to me and it reminded me of one more reason I love the
- GreatDepression4b gif
- formula results and shape assumptions you gave him For example if you told Milo the range = 9 the guesses Milo generates will also have a range of 9 Interpret Milo s Results Milo returns his three best guesses of what your distribution looks like based on the information you gave him Click Compare Guess 1 with Original to see an overlay of Milo s guess
- wp4992b952 png
- téléchargement de ressource coute un crédit et vous pouvez acheter 10 crédits pour 30€ soit 3€ la ressource Certaines ressources sont proposées gratuitement ça ressemble à quoi
- GreatDepression5b gif
- What is your point of view Introduction Today we are going to do a little experiment to see if everyone sees the same thing when we look at a picture
- No Nonsense Library 2009
- MediaFair09 jpg
- PIERRE MILON Francois Begaudeau stars as the teacher Mr Marin in The Class
- Teachable can be used to engage a class and improve learning for the less attentive It features our Bubblesplat resource contributed by Henry Cordy Click on the image to read in full Posted in Press |
- Document 3 In your own words describe the Cold War policy illustrated here
- iets Het geinige van deze leeromgeving is dat de leerling zich heerlijk laat misleiden in het spel om Betty iets te leren en ondertussen zèlf de ingewikkelde stof begint te begrijpen click for a full blown screenshot of another Betty map Het representeren van kennisstructuren in schema s kan op tal van niveaus plaatsvinden de structuur van de stof zoals in het leerboek
- SCCS red student jpg h=550 w=730 zc=0 q=72
- Moby supports progressive sequencing of levels so that science ideas can be introduced over the course of a unit At the end of the unit Moby will have a body of
- karendaniel5 jpg
- The Small Print For Your School Contributing excellent materials with the blessing of your Head of Department or Head Teacher could earn useful credits for all your colleagues to share
- turn out to be more popular with other teachers At the moment the average file on the site gets downloaded around 15 times a year but the most popular files could get much more interest Taking a rough illustration if you upload 30 fairly popular files covering maybe 15 topics you would earn around £200 every year they are on the site
- TES article on reducing stress and teacher burn out Friday May 22nd 2009 Teachable teachers helped contribute to an article on reducing stress and saving teachers time We strongly believe that sharing classroom materials is an excellent way to prevent teachers
- the Rule Start on level 1 Overlay the factors one by one on the flower map to find the rule At first you will need only one factor Later the rule may involve two factors PHASE II Play Evil Moby When you think you know the rule play a game against Evil Moby Click on YOU on the menu bar
- tranterfurman jpg
- Screenshots click for full size screenshots
- When you think you know the rule teach Moby Click on MOBY in the menu bar Select Teach Me from the drop down menu Use the teaching menus to tell Moby the rule When you are satisfied click OK Moby will use what you have taught him to play against Evil Moby
related videos for teachable
- Teachable Moment: Why Henry Louis Gates Went-Off on Police Sgt. James Crowley Beer Summit Day July 30th - New Facebook Page: bit.ly Teachable Moment: Seeing is Believing JULY 30: Mugs of beer were consumed by US President Barack Obama, Vice President Biden, Cambridge Police Sgt. James Crowley and Harvard University Professor Henry Louis Gates (whom Crowley arrested causing national attention) sit on a table in the Rose
- Dana's Teachable Tip: The Proper Grip Of all the fundamentals, the grip is the most important because it influences every aspect of the golf swing and has the most impact on the five ball flight laws. The grip is the cornerstone of consistency. A common error is to place the club in the palm. Your grip should begin in the base of the fingers and not in the palm. Here's a quick way to check your grip: 1. Examine your golf glove. 2. If there is a lot of wear -- a hole or tear -- in the heel of the glove, you're looking at the evidence for why you tend to slice the ball or hit weakly to the right. 3. If you're properly gripping the club, you won't find a hole or tear above the heel path of the glove. Call 704.542.7635 to book a lesson with a Dana Rader Golf School instructor today! Or visit us at or Dana's Blog at d***
- Teachable Moments: A Tribute to Steve Jobs Carine Feyten, Dean of Miami University's School of Education, Health and Society, offers a tribute to Steve Jobs in this second post of her Video Blog series. Feyten talks about some of the "Teachable Moments" made possible by Jobs' technologies, and quotes the Apple founder on the philosophy that drove a lifetime of innovation.
- Hillsong TV // A Teachable Spirit, Pt2 with Brian Houston Hillsong TV with Brian Houston by What does it mean to be teachable? In this special message from Hillsong London, Pastor Brian Houston shares on the importance of being open to correction in our lives. For more information about Hillsong TV with Brian Houston follow us on Twitter, Facebook and our Website - https | |
- Rihanna, Chris Brown: 'A Teachable Moment' Pop star Chris Brown's violent assault of singer Rihanna was received with mixed reactions by ***agers. Katie Couric talks with *** dating violence experts about the incident's significance.
- Teachable Moment » The Epic Failure of Liberalism to Deal with Hurricane Sandy pt1 New York Post: This Is No Way To Get Us Up & Running. Generators Should Give Power to People - Not Marathon Daily Caller: New Jersey Town Turns Away Alabama Volunteer Utility Workers Because They're Nonunion Reuters: US Waives Jones Act to Help Get Fuel to Northeast Bloomberg - Michael R. Bloomberg: A Vote for a President to Lead on Climate Change Climate Depot: Prof. Pielke Jr.: 'Sandy Was Terrible, But We're Currently in a Relative Hurricane 'Drought' -- It's Been 'More Than 7 Years Since' Cat 3 or Larger Made Landfall, 'Longest Such Span in Over a Century' Drudge Report
- Magnitude 8.0 Solomon Islands-Teachable Moment Presentation-Depth 27.7km A 8.0 magnitude earthquake struck offshore in the Solomon Islands. The earthquake occurred at a depth of 28.7 km (17.8 miles) and a tsunami warning was issued for the region. USGS M8.0 - 76km W of Lata, Solomon Islands 2013-02-06 01:12:27 UTC earthquake.usgs.gov GOOGLE MAP REFER. Theoretical P-Wave Travel Times Magnitude 8.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS Wednesday, February 06, 2013 at 01:12:23 UTC neic.usgs.gov This map shows the predicted (theoretical) travel times, in minutes, of the compressional (P) wave from the earthquake location to points around the globe. The travel times are computed using the spherically-symmetric IASP91 reference earth velocity model. The heavy black lines shown are the approximate distances to the P-wave shadow zone (103 to 140 degrees). Tectonic Summary The February 6th, 2013 M 8.0 earthquake in the Santa Cruz Islands occurred as a result of shallow thrust faulting on or near the plate boundary interface between the Australia and Pacific plates. In the region of this earthquake, the Australia plate converges with and subducts beneath the Pacific plate, moving towards the east-northeast at a rate of approximately 94 mm/yr. The February 6th earthquake is located approximately 700-750 km ESE of the Mw 8.1 Solomon Islands earthquake of April 1, 2007, and the Mw 7.1 Solomon Island earthquake of January 3, 2010. It is over 900 km to NNW of the February 2, 2012 Mw 7.1 Vanuatu earthquake, and approximately 200-300 km north of a series of ...
- Meg's Awesome Teachable Moment! This is a class project completed by an 11th grader. As a high school English teacher, I assigned a mini-project for which my students were asked to select a "teachable moment" from one of the books that our class was reading. Each student needed to select a turning point in his or her chosen book, and then come up with a novel way to teach the "moment" to the class. Kids created posters, skits, and powerpoints to share these main ideas with the class. This student chose an important turning point from Ken Kesey's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. The whole class was blown away by Meg's presentation!
- Bad Karma Airsoft Teachable Moment #1 Bad Karma wants to ensure that all of our players have a good time on the field and understand the rules of the game as we play them on our field. To that extent, we bring you the first installment of our "Teachable Moment" series. Airsoft is a game about honor and good sportsmanship. Hopefully, after watching our "Teachable Moment" videos, our players will more readily understand the impact their behavior and understanding of the rules has on the game itself.
- Bullying gives parents teachable moments Glenda Hatchett, host of "Judge Hatchett," talks about ways to handle bullying.
- fahrenheit - ru zi ke jiao [teachable child] video featuring one of my favorite fahrenheit/fei lun hai songs -- RU ZI KE JIAO or Teachable Child. and of course, i made use of selected fahrenheit pictures and video too!!!
- Teachable Moments Vivian Leskes, an American English professor, talks about her experiences as an English Language Specialist in Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and the Russian Federation. The program recruits US academics to travel abroad to lead training seminars for teachers of English. More info: exchanges.state.gov
- What Is a Truly Teachable Moment? Let's explore "What Is a Truly Teachable Moment?" A wonderful example of a teachable moment is this video. Join Ellie Drake, Life Coach Alissa Finerman, Best Selling Author Guy Finley, and Cellular Release Memory Expert Dr. Sugar Singleton.
- Sikhs in India see teachable moment Sikhs in India are angry and sad over the Wisconsin shooting but see a teachable moment. Mallika Kapur reports.
- Dr. Berry Brazelton & teachable moments Dr. Berry Brazelton talks about Healthy Steps and the importance of teachable moments. From "The Healthy Steps Interactive Multimedia Training & Resource Kit" produced by Independent Production Fund.
- Adonal Foyle, on the benefits of getting blown out During the Orlando Magic's 6.5.09 practice, veteran center Adonal Foyle explains why it's often better to get blown out (as Orlando was during a 100-75 Game 1 loss to the Lakers) than losing by one point.
- The Treasure of a Teachable Spirit The Treasure of a Teachable Spirit - Jimmy Evans For more, visit the following sites: http
- Iyanla's Teachable Moment: How to Make Amends - Iyanla: Fix My Life - Oprah Winfrey Network If you believe someone has wounded you, Iyanla says, there's only one true way to heal. Find out why you need to put yourself in the other person's shoes. For more Iyanla: Fix My Life visit Find OWN on TV at
- Hillsong TV // A Teachable Spirit, Pt4 with Brian Houston Hillsong TV with Brian Houston by Do you have a teachable spirit? Pastor Brian Houston continues to share on the importance of being open to be challenged, to change and to grow. For more information about Hillsong TV with Brian Houston follow us on Twitter, Facebook and our Website - https | |
- Expect Respect - A Teachable Moment The quickest way to earn respect is to show respect. Teachers often get this the wrong way around. In this "A Teachable Moment", Megan Dredge reminds us of the importance of our expectations when it comes to our students.
- A Teachable Moment This story is about an embarrassing experinece I had while teaching English as a Second Language to adults in Southern California. For them, it was a memorable learning (?) experience.
- Pokemon Dark Rising Playthrough Part 2: Teachable Moments! I'm going to be having a thumbnail contest! If you want enter, make a thumbnail for this playthrough, dimensions 320x180, and I'll give a shoutout to the maker of the best one! Let's try for 60 likes on this video! Question of the Day: Are you planning on playing along with me? If so, where are you in this game? In this chapter, we get schooled! I don't own any of this, DarkRisingGirl and Gamefreak do, please don't sue me!
- Creating Teachable Moments to Train Your Team - Ken Rona In Chapter 6 of 15 in his 2012 Capture Your Flag interview, digital media executive Ken Rona answers "How Are You Becoming a Better Teacher?" Rona talks about how he is learning to better communicate wisdom in more memorable ways. For Rona, this means looking for teachable moments to use vivid stories, feedback, and timing to teach his young managers core job skills. Ken Rona is a Vice President at Turner Broadcasting, where he leads teams across advertising sales, big data software development and business strategy. Rona earned a BA and MA in Political Science from Stony Brook University and a PhD in Behavioral Economics from Duke University. Capture Your Flag is a career documentary interview series that interviews 60 up and coming leaders annually to gather knowledge and share a Near Peer Learning experience its audience may use to better plan, pursue and achieve life and career aspirations. Discover more at Follow us on Twitter: Like us on Facebook:
- Bar Exam Peace - Being Teachable www.celebration-bar-exam- (864) 365-6083 In this video, Celebration Bar Exam Review's lead mentor Jackson Mumey examines ways to find "Peace" for bar takers. His topic in this video is the need to be teachable and to find a good teacher to help you pass your bar exam.
- Open-Air Quick Tip #7 - Remain Teachable Seventh in a series of videos regarding open-air preaching by Tony Miano, host of Cross Encounters Radio ( This Street Preaching Tip is #7 in a series of 21, and part of a larger street preaching project found at
- Teachable Moment: Stop Using Anger to Hide Fear - Iyanla: Fix My Life - Oprah Winfrey Network Reality star Evelyn Lozada, like so many of us, uses anger to cover up the fact that she has a lot of fear. Watch as Iyanla explains why most people think it's safer to be in control and angry than afraid and vulnerable. Then, find out how you can start eliminating the fear you've been living with. For more Iyanla: Fix My Life visit Find OWN on TV at
- MASK Teachable Moments: Drugs Watch Erinn's testimony on how her boyfriends drug addiction changed her life and high school experience. MASK(Mothers Awareness on School-Age Kids) video stories that coincide with their MASK Magazine Final Exam pieces! Please go to for more information and how you can obtain a magazine! Also "Like" MASK on Facebook at and follow us on Twitter at /MASKMatters.
- St. Onge: Teachable moments Ron St. Onge reflected upon more than 40 years of teaching at William and Mary during a video session at his farm in Virginia. www.wm.edu
- Hillsong TV // A Teachable Spirit, Pt1 with Brian Houston Hillsong TV with Brian Houston by What does it mean to be teachable? In this special message from Hillsong London, Pastor Brian Houston shares on the importance of being open to correction in our lives. For more information about Hillsong TV with Brian Houston follow us on Twitter, Facebook and our Website - https | |
- MASK Teachable Moments: Cyberbullying Watch Jacob's testimony and use as a teachable moment. MASK's (Mothers Awareness on School-Age Kids) video stories that coincide with their MASK Magazine Final Exam pieces! Visit for more information and how you can obtain a magazine.
- Iyanla's Teachable Moment: Rising Above Your Past - Iyanla: Fix My Life - Oprah Winfrey Network If you're a child whose parents are incarcerated or addicted to any substance, Iyanla Vanzant says you shouldn't allow their dysfunction to be the foundation on which you stand. Watch as she offers advice on how to make choices based on who you are... not who you come from. For more Iyanla: Fix My Life visit Find OWN on TV at
- MASK Teachable Moments: Eating Disorders Jordan's powerful testimonial on her struggles with body image, how she is recovering, her family's reaction, and her encouraging words! A teachable moment to share with your friends and family. MASK's video stories that coincide with their MASK Magazine Final Exam pieces! Please go to for more information and how you can obtain a magazine! Also "Like" MASK on Facebook at and follow us on Twitter at /MASKMatters.
- Was the Word: A Teachable Moment by Megan Gogerty Megan Gogerty tells the story of the moment when she truly became a teacher.
- Real Politicians Of Genius - Teachable Moments - FUNNY - 8 - Teachable Moments - Real Politicians Of Genius
- Hillsong TV // A Teachable Spirit, Pt3 with Brian Houston Hillsong TV with Brian Houston by Do you have a teachable spirit? Pastor Brian Houston continues to share on the importance of being open to be challenged, to change and to grow. For more information about Hillsong TV with Brian Houston follow us on Twitter, Facebook and our Website - https | |
- Teachable Minute MATH TRICK WEBSITE: This is another Zapple Teachable Minute How can you add up sets of 3 digit numbers that your friends or students call out? How can you add up in just seconds? Heres the trick ...But well also look at the patterns that we can find so its way more than just an adding trick. ...all in less than 180 seconds.
- Keep Your Sales Team on Task - Teachable Moments | ej4.com www.ej4.com | 800-566-3159 It's nearing the end of the year... is your sales team on target to hit their goals? Watch this special edition of the new series "Teachable Moments with Rick Michael" for a light, fun way to reel 'em in. Get more sales team training tips and online sales training videos from ej4.com.
- The Teachable Moment
- Star Trek Klingon Part 19 - Teachable Moments We could yell at each other till we're purple in the face, OR we could have some blood wine and sit and talk about what happened and our perspectives on it. .. followed by a nice friendly deathmatch. .. OOPS! Did I say that out loud? XD Sorry today's upload took so long. I guess it's time I saved up for that screaming hot Pentium 4 I've been eyeballing XD
- ***es' Teachable Moment - Jam 1 Steel City vs. Carolina. Steel City down 30 points with one blocker in the box. Jam covers derby technique/strategy for delayed jammer start whistle (19 seconds), isolating (5 seconds), and a nearly stopped all in the rear as a solution to dealing with a goat.
twitter about teachable
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about teachable
“Protective play is about finding teachable moments, during play, to introduce the five BITSS elements of protective behaviors. BITSS play can help you to protect your child by introducing talk about Body Ownership, Intuition, Touch, Say No and”
— Teachable Moments in Protective Play. - Mental Health, mental-
“CNS Bible Blog: Teachable moments in Luke, Chapter Four. Posted on October 22, 2008 by Bible Blog admin. By Fathers Glen The answer is found in the next teachable moment. Second example: Jesus describes his mission. In Luke 4:18”
— CNS Bible Blog: Teachable moments in Luke, Chapter Four " CNS,
“Do you have answers to some of life's tough questions? Maybe you want to know how Jesus makes a difference in people's lives. I”
— Blog: Teachable, bridgechurch.ca
“Other professional development sites for teachers, such as , offer online teaching resources for less than £1 per hour's content, What particularly annoys us at Teachable is that the DfE has already spent £10m this year marketing to the”
— Teachable Blog,
“UC extends deadline for applications, SD Unified leaders head to China, grief counseling for ***s, and more”
— Sutton: Teachable Moments blog,
“A blog from Commonweal Magazine's editors and contributors, including Paul Baumann, Lawrence S. Cunningham, David Gibson, Cathleen Kaveny, Joseph A. Komonchak, J. Peter Nixon, Margaret O'Brien Steinfels, and others”
— dotCommonweal " Blog Archive " A Teachable Moment?,
“One of the foremost GOP critics of the so-called http:///blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/114425-king-obama-missed-teachable-moment-with-mosque-comments. The contents of this site are © 2010 Capitol Hill Publishing Corp., a subsidiary of News Communications, Inc”
— King: Obama missed 'teachable moment' with mosque comments,