- Taxpayer Revolution - Sponsoring California Taxpayer Protection Act 2010. — “Taxpayer Revolution - Sponsoring California Taxpayer”,
- To tax (from the Latin taxo; "I estimate") is to impose a financial charge or other levy upon a taxpayer (an individual or legal entity) by a state or the functional equivalent of a state such that failure to pay is punishable by law. Taxes are also imposed by many subnational entities. — “Tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Please pardon our appearance as we build a new website. In the meantime, download "King You can also buy the physical CD or buy the EP on iTunes by clicking the respective. — “TAXPAYER”,
- Independent watchdog committed to cutting wasteful government spending, subsidies, and tax breaks. Site includes a scorecard rating Congress on taxpayer issues. — “Taxpayers for Common Sense”,
- Taxpayer Quotations. The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the federal government but doesn't have to take the civil service The American taxpayer should not be treated more shabbily than debtors from other nations and we should be encouraging other nations to help rebuild Iraq's economy. — “Definition of Taxpayer”,
- taxpayer (plural taxpayers) a person who is subject to, liable for, or pays tax as opposed to a nontaxpayer who is neither the subject nor the object of revenue laws (Economy Heating vs. United States, 470F2nd,585(1972)).  Translations. — “taxpayer - Wiktionary”,
- We have created a united union of protestors from all political parties, to show an accountable database of evidence that the majority of taxpayers are against what is going on in America. For video's and more reports go to our blog at http://. — “American Taxpayer Union”,
- Taxpayer definition, a person who pays a tax or is subject to taxation. See more. — “Taxpayer | Define Taxpayer at ”,
- America's oldest grassroots taxpayer organization working for lower taxes, smaller government, accountability from public officials, and economic freedom at all levels by advocating reform of the tax code, less wasteful spending, the adoption of. — “National Taxpayers Union”,
- Definition of taxpayer in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of taxpayer. Pronunciation of taxpayer. Translations of taxpayer. taxpayer synonyms, taxpayer antonyms. Information about taxpayer in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “taxpayer - definition of taxpayer by the Free Online”,
- Learn how your organization can become a member of the Alliance for Taxpayer Access " Learn more about the four principles of Taxpayer Access ". — “Alliance for Taxpayer Access”,
- Nonprofit organization representing the common interests of taxpayers. The Canadian Taxpayers Federation (CTF) today launched a new campaign urging the Alward government not to raise taxes in the 2010-11 budget. — “Canadian Taxpayers Federation”,
- FCTO's goal is to promote fiscal austerity in all levels of government thereby constraining the tax burden on local and state taxpayers. — “Federation of Connecticut Taxpayer Organizations”,
- Taxpayer - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Taxpayer”,
- Definition of taxpayer in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is taxpayer? Meaning of taxpayer as a legal term. What does taxpayer mean in law?. — “taxpayer legal definition of taxpayer. taxpayer synonyms by”, legal-
- Dear Taxpayer, The current fiscal and economic crisis has made one And we owe it to you, the taxpayer, to hold state government more accountable. — “Office of Taxpayer Accountability”, taxpayer.ny.gov
- Taxpayer Advocates Are Improving American Democracy. By Mathew Paul January 23, 2009. Taxpayer advocates are improving American Democracy by questioning public officials and holding them accountable. They represent the taxpayers who have little say in how their money is spent. — “Taxpayer - Topic - Associated Content from Yahoo!”,
- (IRC) section 6103 to receive from IRS the taxpayer information they need Before receiving taxpayer information from IRS, agencies are required to. — “TAXPAYER CONFIDENTIALITY: Federal, State, and Local Agencies”, gao.gov
- taxpayer n. One that pays taxes or is subject to taxation. taxpaying tax ' pay ' ing adj. — “taxpayer: Definition from ”,
- Membership-based educational institution. Aims to educate taxpayers via the media, publications, and seminars on issues relating to tax and superannuation. — “Taxpayers Australia”, .au
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. All Words Near: taxpayer. — “Taxpayer - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- The Taxpayer Advocate Service is Your Voice at the IRS! What we do, and how to contact us! National Taxpayer Advocate Nina E. Olson released a report to Congress that identifies the priority issues the Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) will address during the coming fiscal year. — “Taxpayer Advocate Service”, irs.gov
related videos for taxpayer
- Bailout Prize Patrol Taxpayers Clearing House Prize Patrol delivers large checks to Citibank and Amtrak, gets them signed by Sen. Snow, Sen. Schumer, confronts Tim Geithner with wads of cash and delivers invoices to taxpayers.
- Hosni Mubarak's Life Of Splendor With US Taxpayer Money From: February 11, 2011 Experts say Hosni Mubarak's corruption and ventures led to billions. For more, click here: FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 USC section 106A-117 of the US Copyright Law.
- Taxpayer support for Britain's banks close to £2Trillion The artist taxi driver
- Screw You Taxpayer Guy is 2 years late for a date.
- Celente: Banks gambling with taxpayer money Despite US President Barack Obama's speech today, little is likely to change since there are no real consequences for banks that have behaved badly.
- Weekly Address: Ending Taxpayer Subsidies for Oil Companies At a time of high gas prices and massive oil industry profits, the President renews his call to end the $4 billion-per-year subsidies for oil and gas companies and invest in clean energy.
- Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012: 5 Key 2013 Retirement Planning Points and http - Ed Slott and Company IRA Technical Consultant Jeffrey Levine details 5 key 2013 retirement planning points pulled from the Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. Key points include estate tax levels, the expiration of the payroll tax holiday and a permanent AMT patch.
- Shakedown: The Continuing Conspiracy Against the American Taxpayer How did American government get so big and so expensive? Steven Malanga gives the answer in Shakedown, a chilling history of the expansion of the public sector. A self-interested coalition of public employees' unions and government-financed community activists has bankrupted state and local governments. Through increased government spending and backroom entitlement deals with politicians, this new political powerhouse is filling its coffers at the expense of taxpayers. The bill for this conspiracy against the American taxpayer is now coming due.
- Manitoba's Secret Tax (Bracket Creep) Secret income tax hikes in Manitoba? Yes, each and every year! Watch this video to learn about "bracket creep;" something most provinces have ended. Spread the word and speak out!
- DEAR TAXPAYER - a short film - Occupy Wall Street Follow the film series and like us at: Twitter - Youtube - Support the musicians and get their amazing music: Johann Johannsson on iTunes Hildur Gudnadottir on iTunes Your support is appreciated so we can keep making these films for the people who feel the beginning is near. Director's Statement Generations of American taxpayers have bailed out today's big banks to the tune of $12 trillion (New York Times, July 2011). That is $83000 p American taxpayer, plus interest. Still today, the big banks gamble with government (taxpayer) backing - a 'heads I win, tails you lose' scenario. This absurd scenario obliterates any notion of a true free-market society, we are slowly being reduced to a feudal society: where a small group of individuals, behind closed doors, shape our common economic future, and there is nothing we can do about it. This film explores how this all came to be over the last 3 years. Stay connected with the filmmaker and future projects: Copyright Ogilvie Film 2011 - all rights reserved
- Tax Update Video - Update for Taxpayers with Incomes Less Than $200000/$250000 Steve Blankenship, CFP® and Paul Streiber, CFP®, MBA address the changes in The American Taxpayer Relief Act passed by Congress on January 1, 2013. This video addresses tax changes for those single taxpayers with taxable incomes below $200000 and for those married taxpayers below $250000.
- Taxpayer $ To Christianize US Troops The Military Religious Freedom Foundation is researching how much taxpayer money in the Defense Department is being spent on turning American troops into practicing Christians. Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian of The Young Turks discuss. Read more here: The Largest Online News Show in the World. Google+: www.gplus.to Facebook: Twitter: Support TYT for FREE: bit.ly
- Taxpayers strike it rich? - Foster Gamble Foster Gamble's Blog: Watch THRIVE: Buy the THRIVE DVD with 50+ Minutes bonus footage: As cities and states struggle to balance their budgets, folks everywhere are losing their jobs, parks are closing and people most in need are getting left in the dust. As Foster describes in this video blog, it doesn't have to be this way. Trillions of dollars of taxpayer money is currently sitting in unpublicized government investment funds and people are organizing to get it back.
- Money Grubbing Thugs: Public Sector Unions Can't Stop Devouring Taxpayer Money The unions are resisting fiscal reforms, even though they are picking the pockets of private sector workers. Are salaries and benefits a right? Steve Green reminds PJTV viewers that rights belong to the individual, not the collective. Hear more about the future of labor, public service unions, and the Wisconsin protests on this episode of Trifecta.
- Self-Help: Individual Taxpayer Identification Number Individual Taxpayer Identification Number; Defines what an ITIN is, and how it can and can not be used. Español
- President Obama Signs Fiscal Cliff Bill Into Act Law, American Taxpayer Relief Act President Obama signed a bill late Wednesday night boosting taxes on the wealthiest Americans, while preserving tax cuts for most American households. The bill, which averts a looming fiscal cliff that had threatened to plunge the nation back into recession, also extends expiring jobless benefits, prevents cuts in Medicare reimbursements to doctors and delays for two months billions of dollars in across-the-board spending cuts in defense and domestic programs. The GOP-run House approved the measure by a 257-167 vote late Tuesday, nearly 24 hours after the Democratic-led Senate passed it 89-8. Obama, who is vacationing in Hawaii, signed the bill using an autopen, a mechanical device that copies his signature. 4 surprise tax perks in "fiscal cliff" deal Obama trumpets "progressive" tax code Stocks soar after Congress passes "fiscal cliff" bill Play VIDEO "Cliff" deal loaded with special interest tax breaks The "fiscal cliff" law passed so quickly, many in Congress never realized it was full of special interest tax breaks, reports CBS News correspondent Wyatt Andrews. One allows auto racetrack owners to speed up their tax deductions. Another tax write off goes to Hollywood -- a $20 million break anytime a TV show or movie is shot in an economically depressed area of the United States. There's a subsidy for rum made in Puerto Rico, a tax break if you train a mine rescue worker, and a tax credit for every kilowatt of electricity produced by wind. All told, the fiscal cliff law ...
- Appeals - IRS Audits, from the Taxpayer Advocate Service Thismessage is from Nina Olson, the National Taxpayer Advocate and your voice at the IRS. It is one of a series of videos with consumer tax tips about important tax issues you may be facing. This series focuses on IRS audits, which are also called examinations. This segment discusses Appeals. NOTE: the link for the TAS website mentioned in the video has changed to www.taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov. The Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS), an independent organization within the IRS, is Your Voice at the IRS. TAS helps taxpayers resolve problems with the IRS and recommends changes that will prevent the problems. For additional information, please visit http To learn more about TAS, and your rights and responsibilities as a taxpayer, visit our website at www.taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov The IRS YouTube Channel can be found at: (This video is closed captioned.)
- Obama Sells Crack Taxpayer Funded In this video, Defense Contractors in Colombia, South America, are responsible for 90% of the cocaine exported to the US and Mexico. Rex, Wackenhut, Brea, Truella, Brea, Pfizer, WM Beef, Maersk, Dynacorp, Eagle Aviation, Exxon and Haliburton are the contractors. 18 Wheelers from the Estera Corporation, Ross Stores, Schwin Bikes, the 360 Corporation, NASSCAR, Ag. Co. and Clockman Mills truck the cocaine from Mexico straight into the US unchecked. Then cocaine offenders in the US are put into Wackenhut Private Prisons. The taxpayer pays 100% for the Bush, and now the Obama Administration's Cocaine Business. CNN Fox, and CBS refuse to report. Call your Congressman please!
- Tax Update Video - Issues Affecting All Taxpayers The new tax law passed on New Year's Day 2013 has wide ranging implications for all taxpayers. Steve Blankenship, CFP® and Paul Streiber, CFP®, MBA address the changes in The American Taxpayer Relief Act passed by Congress on January 1, 2013. This video provides insight into the changes that all taxpayers, regardless of income, must consider.
- Tim Geithner Tried to Cover Up Money Going to Top Banks Vote TYT everyday through 1/15/10 @ : Follow us on Twitter: Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at
- Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 9/10/12: The US is a Republic, NOT a Democracy! RonPaul2012.com http http A Republic, Not a Democracy by Ron Paul Last week marked the conclusion of the grand taxpayer funded spectacles known as the national party conventions. It is perhaps very telling that while $18 million in tax dollars was granted to each party for these lavish ordeals, an additional $50 million each was needed for security in anticipation of the inevitable protests at each event. This amounts to a total of $136 million in taxpayer funds for strictly partisan activities - a drop in the bucket relative to our disastrous fiscal situation, but disgraceful nonetheless. Parties should fund their own parties, not the taxpayer. At these conventions, leaders determined, or pretended to determine, who they wished to govern the nation for the next four years amidst inevitable, endless exaltations of democracy. Yet we are not a democracy. In fact, the founding fathers found the concept of democracy very dangerous. Democracy is majority rule at the expense of the minority. Our system has certain democratic elements, but the founders never mentioned democracy in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, or the Declaration of Independence. In fact, our most important protections are decidedly undemocratic. For example, the First Amendment protects free speech. It doesn't - or shouldn't - matter if that speech is abhorrent to 51% or even 99% of the people. Speech is not subject to majority approval. Under our republican form ...
- The Taxpayers - Everything is Awful music video The Taxpayers' new record is awesome! but Everything is awful at the Santa Cruz boardwalk amusement park! Goofpunx paradise? AHHH! The Taxpayers' Cali***yeah tour 2010. That's Rick Frame in the shades; he recorded this and other fun numbers off To Risk So Much For One Damn Meal, the Taxpayers' latest release!
- DJ OASIS [カモ "The world's quietest tax payer"] feat. UTAMARU Full ver. from DJ OASIS album "Water World"/2004 Produced by DJ OASIS
- 2.3 TRillion Dollars Missing from DOD Day before 911 2001 Rumsfeld LIES. Explain this ***ers! This video became interesting to me simply because of the fact it was announced 1 day prior to the September 11th terrorist attacks in the US Why has there been no mention of the massive amount of the taxpayers money gone missing? It is almost as though after the 9/11 tragedy it was forgotten. I don't know about the other citizens of the United States but I would like to know where 2.3 TRILLION dollars has gone. I believe when we as taxpayers give our hard earnings to the government is it not their responsibility to explain where the money is being spent? Was this case forgotten? If so, WHY? I would like to know where this money has gone. Wouldn't you?
- Are we headed for another Lehman moment in Europe? With the Eurozone crisis heating up, protests getting violent in Greece and rating agencies renewing their downgrades of PIIGS nations, what does all of this mean for some of Europe's biggest banks that are most exposed to these countries? Are we headed towards another banking crisis, this time in Europe? Where will it start, and can contagion reach the US? You are going to be shocked to find out what entrepreneurial investor and independent ***yst Reggie Middleton says US taxpayers could be on the line for.
- AH!Believable-Vol. 1-"Ridiculous Speed Sign" A Video Message to my County Commissioners about speed signs that are an apparent waste of taxpayers money...
- Ways To Get Taxpayer Money Back From Bankers Watch more at Follow us on Twitter. http Check Out TYT Interviews
- Jim Rogers: FED is using taxpayers money to buy BS maseratis 2008.03.17 Jim Rogers on Bloomberg: FED action is outrageous and FED is using taxpayers money to buy Bear Sterns Maseratis. original url: .
- Ron Paul Rejects Taxpayer-Funded Bodyguards -Please like, share, subscribe & comment! 2 Ron Paul is America's leading voice for limited, constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, sound money, and a pro-America foreign policy. To spread the message, visit and promote the following websites: http www.RonPaul2012.com http http http
- Banks Rob Taxpayers - Bailout Payback Scam Cenk Uygur discusses a New York Times report on how banks are using government money meant to be loaned to small businesses to 'pay back' TARP. Also, 475 billion of TARP that was funneled through insurers like AIG has not been paid back. Subscribe: bit.ly TYT Mobile: bit.ly On Facebook: On Twitter: FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- Who Gave Away Taxpayer Money for Bankers' Bonuses? Watch more at
- Taxpayer $ For Google Search Results The Central Basin Municipal Water District is using taxpayer money to pay Google so that favorable news items appear in news searches. Ben Mankiewicz and Ana Kasparian discuss on The Young Turks. The Largest Online News Show in the World. Google+: www.gplus.to Facebook: Twitter: Support TYT for FREE: bit.ly
- First Time Taxpayer Clint does his taxes for the first time... and reality sets in.
- Public Sector UNIONS are Bleeding TAXPAYERS Crush Conventional Wisdom at Micro-Documentary about why we as a nation must abolish public unions.
- Rep. Murphy Floor Speech On The American Taxpayer Relief Act
- US Fights Drug War Overseas At Taxpayer Expense The Pentagon has approved $3 billion dollars for private contractors to fight the war on drugs in countries such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, Columbia and Mexico. Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks discuss. More on the failed war on drugs: Subscribe to The Young Turks: bit.ly Find out how to watch The Young Turks on Current by clicking here: Download the politics or entertainment hour of this TYT episode: goo.gl The Largest Online New Show in the World. Google+: www.gplus.to Facebook: Twitter:
- 3 Reasons Not to Fund Art with Taxes (& Yes, There's a Weiner Connection!) A few weeks back, Hollywood movie stars and groups such as the Creative Coalition stormed Washington, DC to lobby for increased taxpayer funding of the arts. Most memorably, Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey told Hardball's Chris Matthew that Abraham Lincoln was a huge theater fan who "understood that he needed the arts to replenish his soul." (Not surprisingly, Spacey didn't mention where Lincoln was assassinated or the profession of his killer). But funding the arts with taxapayer dollars is a bad idea for at least three reasons. 1. Publicly financed art is easily censored art. Last December, the National Portrait Gallery almost immediately pulled a four-minute video called "A Fire in My Belly" after complaints from the Catholic League and politicians such as Rep. Eric Cantor (R-Va.) and House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), who objected to images of ants crawling over a crucifix. It's hard to imagine a private museum so quickly and cravenly pulling an offending piece. But when the taxpayer is footing the bill, the most easily aggrieved among us yields a thug's veto. Indeed, in February, scandalized Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY) even called for getting rid of a 1922 statue in New York City due to what he says is its ***ist portrayal of women. 2. We're broke. Advocates of public funding for the arts routinely argue that the budget of groups such as the National Endowment for the Arts comes to just pennies per citizen and the cost of just one Pentagon bomber is comparatively ...
- At the library Green Day With Lyrics Green Day At The Library *lyrics* Hey there lookin' at me Tell me what do you see But you quickly turn your head away Try to find the words I could use Don't have the courage to come up to you My chance is looking a bit gray Staring across the room Are you leaving soon? I just need a little time What is it that drives me mad Girls like you that I never had What is it about you that I adore? What makes me feel so much pain? That makes me go so insane What is it about you that I adore? Staring across the room Are you leaving soon? I just need a little time Why did you have to leave so soon? Why did you have to walk away? Oh well it happened again She walked away with her boyfriend Maybe we'll meet again someday.
- Sec. of State Hillary Clinton Needs Taxpayer Money for Propaganda? Ben Swann takes a look at statements by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton about the need for more money to put out the American governments message
- Obama Admin Giving More Taxpayer Money To Bankers For Toxic Asset Plan Follow us on Twitter: Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at
- Obama Plan Helps Bank Fraud at Taxpayer Expense A new proposal by the Obama Administration is supposed to help homeowners facing foreclosure but The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur shares the dirty details. Read more here: The Young Turks on Current TV: The Largest Online New Show in the World. Google+: www.gplus.to Facebook: Twitter: Support TYT for FREE: bit.ly
- A400M Airbus Military - Euro Taxpayer - This is what you get A400M Airbus Military - The A400M will meet the demanding requirements of both operational and humanitarian missions. The A400M is able to transport all the vital humanitarian and military equipments required by todays disaster relief and military operations. The A400M can respond more rapidly to crises because greater distances can be flown in one crew-duty day. The ability to use austere airfields close to the final destination saves precious time in the delivery of personnel or supplies. The A400M cargo hold is designed for rapid loading and unloading without specialised ground support equipment.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about taxpayer
“A not-for-profit citizen's advocacy group dedicated to lower taxes, less waste and accountable government. www.taxpayer.com/sites/default/files/Complete%20Results%20-%20Calgary.pdfHowever, it was completely understandable that some candidates full blog >”
— Canadian Taxpayers Federation | The Canadian Taxpayers,
“News, Commentary, and What to Watch on Blog Feed Digest – April 12, 2010 – The Blog”
— Taxpayer? . . . Sucker! – The Blog,
“United Steelworkers Re-posted from the AFL-CIO Blog. Tags: AFL-CIO, CEO pay, china, Citibank, economic patriotism, jobless workers, Jobs, Labor, outsourcing, Richard Trumka, Taxpayer bailout, unemployed, union, union blogs, Unions”
— USW Blog " Taxpayer bailout,
“Stop the Tax Shift is an advocacy site seeking to make the general public aware of New York State government's continued redirection of revenues from their intended purpose to other areas”
— Joe Taxpayer,
“Open Salon is a publishing platform with a built-in audience. It was developed for writers, photographers and artists of any stripe in need of a smart home for their work (and not one of those giant, anonymous blog networks), and who are hoping”
— A Taxpayer's Blog,
“Posted on May 5, 2008, 5:26 am, by Rob, under , non-TAXPAYER, other music. Taxpayer on Flickr. Taxpayer on Myspace. Taxpayer on YouTube. Powered by”
— taxpayer blog " Blog Archive " Sports,
“Taxpayer Rights Taxpayer Rights are specifically addressed in publication 1 (see appendix). The original Taxpayer Bill of Rights focused on providing”
— Taxpayer Rights | Tax Attorney and Tax Resolution Services,
“Category: Taxpayer Financed Campaigns. As CCP looks to the future, we system of taxpayer-financed political campaigns since 1989, which has”
— Browse Blog " Blog " Center for Competitive Politics,
“Rising case receipts are presenting challenges for the Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) to timely resolve taxpayer problems. Listed below are links to weblogs that reference TIGTA: Taxpayer Identity Theft Cases Increased 460% in Three Years:”
— TaxProf Blog: TIGTA: Taxpayer Identity Theft Cases Increased,
related keywords for taxpayer
- taxpayer advocate
- taxpayer identification number
- taxpayer id
- taxpayer protection pledge
- taxpayer relief act of 1997
- taxpayer service center ct
- taxpayer bill of rights
- taxpayer advocate phone number
- taxpayer assistance center
- taxpayer minute
- taxpayer advocate service
- taxpayer advocate nj
- taxpayer advocate ny
- taxpayer advocate form 911
- taxpayer advocate directive 2010-1
- taxpayer advocate service phone number
- taxpayer advocate fax number
- taxpayer advocate group
- taxpayer advocate ohio
similar for taxpayer
- taxpayer advocate service
- tool kit
- national taxpayer advocate
- irs resources
- how to
- hot topics
- priority issues
- fiscal year
- taxpayer advocacy
- low income
- income tax
- tax clinics
- annual report
- income taxpayers
- tax code
- canadian taxpayers federation
- accountable government
- advocacy group
- lower taxes
- federal government
- tax hike
- smart decision
- nova scotia mlas
- canadian taxpayer federation
- tax systems
- tax rates
- tax burden
- sales tax
- property tax
- local governments
- state government
- taxpayer dollars
- property tax relief
- maryland governor
- state services
- property taxpayers
- government mandate
- local property
- taxpayer savings
- mandate relief
- business term
- law dictionary
- houghton mifflin company
- unanswered questions
- business dictionary
- tax law
- tax liability
- thesaurus browser