- View F-15 taxiing back pictures in Joris van Boven gallery on FlightGlobal AirSpace. — “F-15 taxiing back - Pictures & Photos on FlightGlobal Airspace”,
- taxiway ( ) n. A usually paved strip at an airport for use by aircraft in taxiing to and from a A defined path, on a land aerodrome, selected or prepared for the use of taxiing aircraft (ICAO). — “taxiway: Definition from ”,
- Scenes: Inflight, wing view, copilot view, pilot view, engine sound, approaching, turning into final, landing, taxiing, and ATC. In this video you can see everything from start up the engine, taxiing, atc included, backtracking the runway, take off, in flight, ***pit view, copilot view, approach. — “Aviation Videos - View: ***pit”, flightlevel350.com
- Definition of taxiing from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of taxiing. Pronunciation of taxiing. Definition of the word taxiing. Origin of the word taxiing. — “taxiing - Definition of taxiing at ”,
- Translations of taxiing. taxiing synonyms, taxiing antonyms. Information about taxiing in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. 2. To move slowly on the ground or on the surface of the water before takeoff or after landing: an airplane taxiing down the runway. — “taxiing - definition of taxiing by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Taxiing refers to the movement of an aircraft on the ground, under its own power, in contrast to towing or push-back where the aircraft is moved by a tug . The aircraft usually moves on wheels, but the term also includes aircraft with skis or floats (for water-based travel). — “Taxiing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- FA-FH100-56: Boeing 737 taxiing runway. Keywords: 737, Boeing, Establishments, aircraft, aircrafts, jets, plane, planes, runway, runways, taxi, taxiing, taxying, transportation. — “FootageHub - Artbeats”,
- You must demonstrate that you are taxiing the aircraft in a fashion that is safe with respect to persons and property. When taxiing at an uncontrolled airport, a broadcast should be made. — “Taxiing, Langley Flying School Reading Reference”,
- 4 provides the ultimate online study guide for new and future pilots. If you are learning to fly, 4 is your complete resource. Our exam creates a custom study guide based on your knowledge level and current flying experience. The most likely aircraft accident occurs while taxiing. — “Private Pilot Flight Training - Taxiing”, 4
- A tiny turtle which measured almost two inches made an entire flight crew turn around a taxiing aircraft on Tuesday. Reportedly, the turtle happens to be a pet to a 10 year old girl, who was aboard the flight. — “Pet Turtle Makes Taxiing Plane Turn Around, PETA Demands”,
- The following are standard operating procedures for taxiing operations as adapted from Prior to crossing or taxiing onto any runway, verbally confirm ATC clearance. — “Taxiing Standard Operating Procedures”, hsu.edu
- 'Taxiing' refers to the movement of an aircraft on the ground, under its own power. Rotor downwash limits helicopter hover-taxiing near parked light aircraft. — “Taxiing | ”,
- Watch Taxiing videos from all over the internet B-52 aircraft that deploys the X-51 taxiing the runway prior to its takeoff and the takeoff of the aircraft. — “Taxiing - Page 1 - Blinkx Video Results”,
- Taxiing refers to operations on, or near the surface of taxiways or other prescribed routes. Air Taxiing is a fun way to get about at a large airport, again one of the things that set us and our aircraft apart from fixed wing. — “Taxiing: Hover, Air, & Surface”,
- (2) Taxiing or surface operations, including runups, if applicable; (2) Taxiing or surface operations, including run-ups. (3) Takeoffs and landings, including. — “Federal Aviation Regulation Sec. 61.87 - Solo requirements”,
- crazy taxiing. buy crazy taxiing mugs, tshirts and magnets. When you get into a taxi cab and the driver is a complete nut. Word comes from the arcade game crazy taxi. Steve: Dude, i took a taxi here, the driver had a big ass top hat and kept talking about his cat like it was his wife. — “Urban Dictionary: taxiing”,
- A post solo student might be helped by an instructor some distance ahead and facing the taxiing aircraft giving arm signals. Casual taxiing and parking attitudes are preludes to accidents. — “4 Pilot Ground School :: Taxiing”, groundschool.4
- Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos Iberia Airbus A319-111 EC-JXJ Ciudad de Baeza is taxiing along taxiway B East towards runway 07R for. — “Flickr: Thomas Becker's Photostream”,
- Wikipedia taxiing (uncountable) The movement of aircraft on the ground in readiness for Retrieved from "http:///wiki/taxiing" Categories:. — “taxiing - Wiktionary”,
- : Taxiing Landing: Flight, Animal, Aircraft, Spacecraft, Taxiing, Takeoff, Cruise, Descent (aircraft), Lift (force), Thrust, Gravitation, Drag (physics), Wing, Helicopter by Frederic P. Miller, Agnes F. Vandome, and John McBrewster (Paperback - Dec. 9, 2009). — “: Taxiing”,
- I have used the heading indicator for years as a device to teach students where to hold the yoke while taxiing. The control deflection of the ailerons and elevators were designed to move as far as they do more for taxiing than for flying. — “Pagea61Airport Ground Procedures”,
- The private pilot practical test standards (PTS) lists six elements under its taxiing task, and it's one of the first your examiner judges. While you're taxiing in a crosswind, it may be hard to recall the. — “Flight Training: Taxiing”,
- Taxiing - Definition. Taxiing refers to an airplane moving under its own power on the ground, usually on wheels, but also includes aircraft with skis or floats (for water-based travel) A pilot controls the direction his airplane travels during taxiing with his feet. — “Taxiing - Definition”,
- Report before taxiing and before taxiing on the runway for departure. If communications with a UNICOM are necessary after initial report to FSS, return to FSS frequency for traffic update. Strawn traffic, Queen Air Seven One Five Five Bravo (location on airport) taxiing to runway two six Strawn. — “Introduction”, ntc.cap.af.mil
related videos for taxiing
- Antonov An-225 - Taxiing at ETNG - GEILENKIRCHEN - Part 2 Antonov 225 - After landing at Geilenkirchen Air Base An-225 is taxiing and back tracking to the apron. AWACS home base - Germany. The worlds biggest aircraft ever built.
- Airbus A380 taxiing before takeoff at Manila Airport the Airbus A380 at Manila Airport taxiway as it prepares for takeoff... a view from the tarmac of NAIA 2
- J-20 taxiing Clear video of China's Chengdu J-20 fighter taxiing. Credit to tonypysm
- Tom taxiing his Vans RV-7A - a Drift HD 170 POV camera test Tom is taxiing his Vans RV-7A from the south end hangars to his hangar at the north end of Jim Hamilton-LB Owens Airport (KCUB).
- china airlines taxiing hong kong just landed after a flight with china airlines from taipei to hong kong as flight CI 619. taxiing to the gate.
- Olympic Airlines landing and taxiing Landing with an Olympics Arlines A300-600R to Eleftherios Venizelos airport and taxiing to gate
- Kawasaki PX Taxiing
- Darwin Airline Saab 2000 Startup And Taxiing at Lugano Airport (LUG / LSZA), Ticino - Switzerland Aircraft Reg: HB-IZJ Airline Code: 0D Darwin Airline, a Swiss regional airline based in Lugano Airport (Switzerland), operates a fleet of five Saab 2000 turbo-prop aircraft. The Saab 2000 aircraft are configured with 50 seats three abreast. Scheduled all-year routes include services to Geneva, Rome and seasonal services to Olbia, Cagliari, Pantelleria and Lampedusa. Charter flights are also operated.
- New Airbus A380 Landing and Taxiing at Melbourne Airport .au The Airbus A380 is the largest passenger aircraft in the world. The a380's arrival at Melbourne Airport followed the completion of major works to upgrade the Airport's apron, runway and terminal facilities. This video shows the A380 landing at Melbourne Airport, the wings flexing just after touch-down. This a380 is owned by Qantas who have taken delivery of just one at this stage, with the trademark 'flying kangaroo' on the tail.
- Curtiss P-40N Taxiing and In-Flight Curtiss P-40N at Wangaratta Vic (Australia) taxiing and in flight
- Korean Air taxiing and airbridge extension Korean Air taxiing to gate and the airbridge extending at Auckland Airport, 12 August 2007.
- Virgin Blue DJ333 taxiing at Brisbane Airport Virgin Blue flight DJ333 from Melbourne to Brisbane. Taxiing to the terminal after landing at Brisbane Airport while the cabin crew superviser makes the welcoming anouncement to Brisbane. Aircraft was a Boeing 737-800.
- Qatar Airways A333 TAXIING & TAKEOFF 23R | MAN ABOUT THIS VIDEO A Qatar Airways Airbus A330-200 departs Manchester Airport from runway 23R. Aircraft Registration: A7-ACG Aircraft Type: A330-202Manufacturer's Serial Number (MSN): 743 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TECHNICAL INFO... Our camera: Sony HandyCam HDR-SR10 VISIT OUR BLOG... FOLLOW US ON TWITTER... ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ LEGAL STUFF... Copyright © 2009. mcpcshowcaseHD. All rights reserved. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Thanks for watching. Please come back soon! ⓢⓤⓑⓢ©ⓡⓘⓑⓔ for new videos! mcpcshowcaseHD Bringing very real aviation directly to you! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The mcpc Network
- Singapore Airlines Boeing 747-412 Taxiing at Frankfurt Airport, Germany Aircraft Reg: 9V-SPN
- AIRBUS A380 HITS OTHER AIRCRAFT WHILE TAXIING AT JFK APRIL 2011 An Air France A380 super-jumbo jet (F-HPJD) clips the tailplane of a Comair Bombardier CRJ-700 (N641CA) aircraft with its wing at JFK airport New York at 8.25PM on the night of 11th April 2011. Fortunately, nobody injured. The National Transportation Safety Board is investigating.
- Air France Accident Crash - Airbus A380 jet clips tail of a Delta CRJ-700 taxiing at JFK Airport - Air Traffic Control (ATC) Audio - Air France Flight 7 F-HPJD bound for Paris. The Airbus A380 super jumbo jet clipped the tail of a Delta CRJ700 (Comair Flight 6293) while taxiing at JFK (New York) International Airport. A collision between the world's largest passenger airliners and a commuter jet at Kennedy Airport is causing worries about ground accidents as US airports begin handling a new generation of giant planes.
- Tu-154B Plane exploded in russia while taxiing to runway. 3 people died and over 40 injuries The story:At least three people have been killed and over 40 injured after a Russian regional airliner caught fire and exploded at an airport in the eastern Siberian city of Surgut. The Tupolev-154 was being used on Kolavia Airlines flight 348 bound for Moscow. The airliner was taxiing prior to take-off when a fire started on board. It is not yet clear what exactly caused the blaze, but according to some reports one of the turbines caught fire, perhaps due to a foreign object entering it. Eventually, one of the fuel tanks exploded. There were over a hundred passengers on board the plane, including members of one of Russia's most famous pop-groups, "Na-Na", plus eight crew members. According to passengers, black smoke first filled the cabin and sparks were in the air while people were literally climbing over the heads of one another, in order to get out. "We were able to escape through only one exit. So everyone was crowding on the wing. There were stairs, but some fell down and limped away," one of the passengers later said. Some passengers reportedly ran through flames to escape, leaving them with severe burns. The passengers and the crew were evacuated before the blast. The plane was completely destroyed in the explosion. Injured passengers and those who suffered from smoke inhalation have been hospitalized. One of the injured remains in a serious condition, while eight others are listed as being moderately severe. The state of other 21 affected passengers is ...
- Changi - LionAir Boeing 737-900ER Taxiing Singapore - Changi Terminal 1, taxiing to Gate34D, LionAir Indonesia Boeing 737-900ER, LionAir Livery, light rain 17:15 local time. taken with NikonD5000 sorry for the lack of focus at the beginning.
- Common Errors of Taxiing - Aviation Video #32 There are some common errors I see during Taxi out to the runway. In this video we'll cover wind correction, safety checks, and power settings during the Taxi out.
- The first J20 4th/5th Generation Stealth Fighter taxiing cell phone video high-speed! The first J20 plane taxiing cell phone video high-speed!
- Landing and taxiing at Manchester Airport Aerial footage that includes Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme and Heald Green.
- Taxiing Tu-154B-2 RA-85357 Ural Airlines in Pulkovo.The excellent sound of Kuznetsov NK-8-2U!
- Douglas C-133 Cargomaster Taxiing Douglas C-133 Cargomaster taxis to ramp after last flight to Travis Air Force Base, Fairfield, California. The plane will be added to their museum on static display. Full story: www.travis.af.mil What it took to get there:
- Taxiing Biak Parking the Garuda Boeing 737 on tarmac of Biak airport, Indonesia
- Landing and Taxiing in Luqa (MLA) Airport in Malta a bord a Air Malta A319 Approach, landing and taxiing in Luqa International Airport (MLA) in Malta in a flight with Air Malta from Rome (FCO) Leonardo da Vinci - Fiumicino Airport.
- Kawasaki CX Taxiing
- An-124 Ruslan at EPWA, Taxiing and take-off Warsaw spotter's dream: Ruslan in the midst of sunny day.
- Eclipse 500 taxiing N6100 taxiing for departure here at KOXD earlier this evening (Dec. 14). This aircraft is operated by Rocky Mountain Sport Jets. The weird sound at the beginning is due to being so close to the engines and being recorded on a still photo camera.
- Lockheed L-1011 TriStar N700TS Landing and Taxiing at MKC 01-30-2010 Final flight and landing of this graceful lady which was saved from being scrapped at the Roswell International Air Center in New Mexico by the Airline History Museum in Kansas City, Missouri. She is now a part of the museum's collection and will be open for tours in a few months. My apologies for parts of the video being shaky. I had to stand on a car bumper to clear the top of the fence, and it didn't make for a stable platform. It didn't help that those powerful Rolls Royce engines were shaking the ground a bit, either, but I'm not complaining. :)
- Chinese Stealth Fighter - J20 high speed taxiing video footage Actual taxiing start at roughly 1:10 I did not record this video. The audio might be out of sync, but you can assume the recorder was very excited from his tone :)
- Tiger airways A320-200 landing and taxiing To Perth International airport, 9V-TAE
- Taxiing at Incheon International Airport (ICN), Seoul, South Korea What a magnificent airport! First class facilities and amenities. This video was taken aboard Asiana Airlines A330-300 while taxiing to the gate upon arrival from Manila, Philippines on 5/15/10.
- Chinese Stealth Fighter J-20 FIRST TAXIING VIDEO no subtitles. only a short taxiing video. it says that J-20 is going to have a take-off test in a few weeks. it would serve in 2017 probabely. althought capacity of J-20 is better than F-22, but it still can't acheive most of the performance of F-22
- Boeing 737 - 300 Sas engine start-up, taxiing and take.off A very short movie from boeing 737 - 300 including engine start-up, taxiin and take.off from Trondheim airport a rainy and cloudy day
- Landing and taxiing at Palma Airport, Majorca Footage from a Spanair flight from Leeds, UK. Shows aerial views of the approach to the island, as well as over Majorca itself. Unfortunately the quality isn't great due to poor scratched windows.
- SATA Internacional Airbus A310 Taxiing At Boston Logan Airport - 7/5/2010 Arriving from Ponta Delgada in the Azores, this airline is a regular visitor to Boston but quite rare throughout the rest of the USA. The bird is wearing SATA's brand new livery, a huge improvement over the last one.
- GTA IV - PC - Race at "Taxiing" (Rockstar Games' Event) [02/18/10] GTA IV - PC - Race at "Taxiing" (Rockstar Games' Event) [02/18/10] [SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS!] [WATCH VIDEO IN HD!] Rockstar Games: INFO - GTA IV - PC - Recorded with "FRAPS 3.1.0" - Edited with "Sony Vegas PRO 9.0" PC Specs: CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 750 @ 2.66 GHz RAM: 4 GB DDR3 MBO: ASUS P7P55D GPU: Asus EN9800GT MATRIX 512 MB OS: Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Edition
- CSA A310 taxiing and taking off at YYZ Here we see a CSA A310 taxiing to and departing on runway 06L at Toronto's Lester B. Pearson International Airport. This video was taken during my trip there on Labour Day weekend in 2009. Sorry about the fence. There is now way to film over or around it so I had to do my best at filming through the links. I was very happy to get this airline on video as CSA is no longer serving Canada as they cut their international routes as try to find a buyer of the airline. There's no way of know if we will ever see this airline in Canada again.
- GTA IV - PC - Ranked GTA Race - Taxiing GTA IV - PC - Ranked GTA Race - Taxiing ***WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY!*** Video Info: PC Version of GTA IV, NO CHEATS OR MODS! Recorded using FRAPS and edited with Sony Vegas 7.0 PC Specs: AMD Phenom 9550 Quad-Core Proc., 6gb DDR2 Dual-Channel RAM, 640 gb HD, GeForce 9800GT GFX Card, 650Watt Power Supply. Running Windows Vista Home 64-bit OS. Please visit: to find complete playlists of all my videos!
- The start of engines, taxiing and take-off TU-134 from Pulkovo 4aug 2007. RA-65093. Very old aircraft (built in 1977) Flight St.Petersburg-Krasnodar
- Emirates 777 TAXIING & TAKEOFF 23R | MAN ABOUT THIS VIDEO An Emirates Boeing 777-300ER takes off fromManchester Airport via runway 23R bound for Dubai. Aircraft Registration: A6-EBF Aircraft Type: B777-31HER Manufacturer's Serial Number (MSN): 536 You can view this video recreated in Flight Simulator here: Courtesy of RealityToSim: ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TECHNICAL INFO... Our camera: Sony HandyCam HDR-SR10 VISIT OUR BLOG... FOLLOW US ON TWITTER... ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ LEGAL STUFF... Copyright © 2009. mcpcshowcaseHD. All rights reserved. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Thanks for watching. Please come back soon! ⓢⓤⓑⓢ©ⓡⓘⓑⓔ for new videos! mcpcshowcaseHD Bringing very real aviation directly to you! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The mcpc Network
- Various aircraft taxiing at EGCC - 3rd Oct 2009 Juliet holding point
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about taxiing
“Taxiing?! | ”
— Taxiing?! | ,
“Welcome to ZaaBiz Blog. Enjoy Web 2.0 in business networking”
— Taxiing through tough times, .au
“Please visit the FSFlyingSchool forum to read this post I have read that the way to stop the instructor telling me I am taxiing too fast and with flaps down (whilst actuallytrying to takeoff)is to press control, shift, and z or, control, shift and 1. Neither of these work !”
“The world's largest passenger aircraft, the European-built Airbus A380, has taken off from Toulouse on its maiden flight. Our interactive guide gives you a glimpse inside this flying behemoth, and we'll”
— Taxiing down the Guardian Unlimited runway today | News,
“Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?) Whenever i pushback from the gate, i can never turn the plane onto the taxiway. In the FS 2004 Strategy Guide, it says”
— Taxiing - Games-General-Discussions - General,
“Taxiing Re: Taxiing " Reply #5 on: August 08, 2004, 18:23:52 " Something that we brought up on the GB forum was that people use addon scenery for the airports which tend to be based on actual data”
— Taxiing, forum.ivao.aero
“Trading Blog. Share Trading Challenge. Booming Australian Economy. more. Special Websites to: A380 Taxiing at Sydney Airport. Web. Blog.Photos2. Quote”
— A380 Taxiing at Sydney Airport | Blog Marco, blog.photos2
“Taxiing For Takeoff @ Johannesburg Intl”
— Taxiing For Takeoff @ Johannesburg Intl,
related keywords for taxiing
- taxiing meaning
- taxiing in wind
- taxiing in crosswind
- taxiing aircraft
- taxiing to runway
- taxiing with wind
- taxiing for takeoff
- taxiing time
- taxiing for takeoff meaning
- taxiing speed
- meaning of taxiing
similar for taxiing
- free encyclopedia
- jet aircraft
- light aircraft
- wikimedia commons
- steerable wheels
- privately owned
- the movement
- own power
- online dictionary
- thesaurus browser
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- taxi rank
- free online english dictionary
- law office
- study guide
- pilot flight training
- student pilot
- private pilot
- center line
- aircraft accident
- winged aircraft
- flight training
- airport markings
- runway approach
- landing aircraft
- pavement edge
- military dictionary
- taxi speed
- flight instructor
- the flight
- aircraft owners and pilots association
- flight training handbook
- aviation colleges
- usage examples
- intransitive verb
- transitive verb
- nose wheel