- The Middle East has fewer, and less complex, tax laws in the world, according to Paying Taxes 2011, an annual report issued by PwC, the World Bank, and IFC. Within the global rankings, Qatar remains the 2nd easiest country to pay tax globally,. — “Middle East Remains the Easiest Region to Pay Taxes”,
- - A Web site for Annapolis and Anne Arundel County. Powered by Capital Gazette Communications and The Capital Newspaper. congressional candidates, did not provide health insurance, cover payroll taxes or pay for unemployment insurance for their campaign workers, a. — “Harris didn't pay campaign workers' heath care, taxes”,
- Social Security taxes would rise and benefits would fall under proposals from the co-chairmen of the special deficit-reduction. — “Debt panel's Social Security fix: Raise taxes, cut benefits”,
- Official site. Includes tax statistics, IRS information, and links to Federal tax forms. Tax Benefits of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. — “Internal Revenue Service (IRS)”, irs.gov
- When it was enacted in 1969, the AMT was intended to ensure that high-income taxpayers didn't avoid paying taxes. like those for state and local taxes as well as personal and dependency deductions. — “Taxes - WalletPop”,
- Find Taxes articles at a free articles directory. Submit your articles for free distribution and find Taxes content for your website, Ezine or newsletters. — “Taxes Articles - Find Taxes Related Articles on ”,
- Durham homeowners will see their taxes double next year, when the This year, Durham residents saw their first tax increase in 25 years, nudging the tax rate from 0.825 mill to 2 mills, and losing its spot as the municipality with the lowest tax rate in Bucks County. The supervisors will vote to. — “: Property taxes to double for Durham homeowners”,
- Social Security taxes would rise and benefits would fall under proposals from the co-chairmen of the special deficit-reduction panel that’s due to report to Congress by Dec. 1. — “Deficit panel would raise taxes, cut benefits - Business”,
- Taxes consist of direct tax or indirect tax, and may be paid in money or as its labour equivalent (often but not always unpaid labour) Furthermore, it often happens that taxes or excises initially levied to fund some. — “Tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Big News on Taxes . Includes blogs, news, and community conversations about Taxes The oft-repeated idea that taxes "take money out of the economy" has become so ingrained that there is no. — “Taxes : Pictures, Videos, Breaking News”,
- In regard to Republican consultant Tracy Leach's comments in a recent news article that Roy Ashburn can best "serve as a homo***ual activist -- but not on the taxpayer's dime," let me remind Ms. Leach that we pay taxes, too ("Gay-rights group. — “No taxes for gay community - ”,
- North Carolinians want to keep sales taxes as is | News 14 Carolina is dedicated to providing local news and information that's important to you in the Triangle, Sandhills, Charlotte and Greensboro. — “North Carolinians want to keep sales taxes as is - News14.com”, charlotte.news14.com
- Social Security taxes would rise and benefits would fall under proposals from the co-chairmen of the special deficit-reduction panel that's due to report to Congress by Dec. 1. — “Debt panel's Social Security fix: Raise taxes, cut benefits”,
- Social Security taxes would rise and benefits would fall under proposals from the cochairmen of the special deficit-reduction panel that's due to report to Congress by Wednesday. — “Social Security plan calls for more taxes, less benefits”,
- Bingo halls chased for millions in taxes by Jefferson County Jefferson County is trying to get sales tax money from 14 bingo halls that closed in early June. — “Jefferson County seeks millions in sales taxes from closed”,
- The Middle East has fewer, and less complex, tax laws in the world, according to Paying Taxes 2011, an annual report issued by PwC, the World Bank, and IFC. Within the global rankings, Qatar. — “Middle East remains easiest region to pay taxes”,
- Could you be keeping more of the money that your portfolio is producing? DailyFinance spoke with professional investment managers and came up with eight tax strategies to help you maximize your after-tax returns. — “Reduce Your Taxes: 8 Tax Tips For Your Investment Portfolio”,
- While the New York Post reported Wednesday that more than 80 percent of Americans believe that keeping the Bush tax cuts is "a priority," more than 80 millionaires are asking President Barack Obama to "please let the Bush tax cuts expire and raise our taxes. — “Michelle Malkin " A Friendly Reminder for the Patriotic”,
- It does not follow that they don't want the wealthiest among us to pay more taxes. Any effort to hike taxes for the upper incomes will spawn charges of class warfare. — “Froma Harrop: Raising taxes on the rich is not waging class”,
- A group called the Patriotic Millionaires for Fiscal Strength has ratcheted up the debate over raising taxes on the rich. — “Voluntary Taxes for the Rich and Other Bad Ideas - The Wealth”,
- The case that Republicans in Congress make for extending the Bush-era tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans paints a dire picture of what would happen to small business should the cuts not be extended. The picture is also deceptive and incomplete. — “Truth and taxes - Editorials - ”,
- While polling data suggest that most people in America by overwhelming margins support low taxes, a group of people calling themselves "The Patriotic Millionaires for Fiscal Strength" are calling for tax increases for "the rich. — “'The Patriotic Millionaires for Fiscal Strength' -- Raise Our”,
related images for taxes
- Taxes 3 jpg
- How Much We Really Pay in Taxes For most Americans that bag is smaller than you think Readers of this blog know that I don t think too highly of Thomas Friedman However
- taxes 23 jpg
- The ONE cartoon
- Weeds Change in Due Date for Local Taxes Groundwater System Sanitary Survey Report
- August 9th 2009 by VanCityGuy So I m back in town prepping myself for the hellish amount of work I have on my desk and I get a phone call yesterday informing me that I have to be back in Toronto and Montreal beginning on
- taxes 4 jpg
- For Education
- The American Patriot Movement endorses Ron Paul for President in 2008
- 006 Death to Taxes gif
- By GottaLaff Ooo the evil Death Tax is permanent And all the Republicans voted no so it must be a great idea despite the fact that some Dems wanted the rate to be even higher than it is now
- taxes jpg
- taxes giga jpeg
- Feckless Weasels The ONE cartoon
- taxes jpg
- taxes 54 jpg
- Taxes To use any of the clipart images above including the thumbnail image in the top left corner just click and drag the picture to your desktop You may also control click Mac or right click
- Taxes jpg
- Un Pékinois s interroge sur l utilisation des frais d inscription pour ses chiens
- and in its place people s freedoms and taken away through many programs along with distribution of wealth Until major changes take place I see no real relief for struggling Mainers Tom Remington Posted on 19th July 2007 Under
- Circa 1939 Pibul era cartoon describing the new revenue system August 9 2008 The comparison of the tax system before and after using the revenue code
- taxes 64 jpg
- 1 στο 7 05 πμ από 0038split Όταν έχεις ένα μαγαζί χρειάζεσαι μια ταμειακή μηχανή για να υπάρχει στο χώρο σου ένα ακόμη αντικείμενο
- Tax data graphs and source 1 source 2
- working with benefits should become aware of such as trading diversification and other issues A relationship with a company transfer agent may produce fruitful resources on the subject
- taxes jpg
- Why Big Business is NOT the Friend of The Forgotten Taxpayer Part 2 March 5th 2009 | by BGuzzardi | A February 21 2009 press release brags that REALTORS R Score Big Win for Housing The Realtors may have scored big but The Forgotten Taxpayer struck out The National Association of
- Probably because Federal spending has quadrupled since 1962 increasing by more than $2 trillion 4 Fannie Mae When It s Raines We re Poorer
- taxes jpg
- Andrew McIntosh AKA Macka was active in the Melbourne punk scene from the late 1980s and played in a handful of metal and punk bands around this time most notably the Silent Lunatics
- SS 1 SS 2 5 The $1 2 Trillion federal income tax is unnecessary Cutting our overseas military empire spending of $1 Trillion per year would justify its elimination 17 Instead of bailing out
- taxes 5 jpg
- > Taxes Click Add Tax Add the new tax If there are overlapping taxes where two or more taxes exist for a given date range the first tax that was added is used Click Save when all desired information is added
- http wellness wikispaces com file view whitepaper15 gif http wellness wikispaces com file view whitepaper16 gif http wellness wikispaces com file view Taxes Paid Out jpg http wellness wikispaces com file view KnowledgeBase01 gif
- The biggest expense you will ever have is taxes which is a fortunate but unfortunate cost Most of you have probably already filed your 2008 taxes and now will not even speak the word
- taxes gif
- Income Tax Season is Here and Students Aren t Alone Durham College Business student James Hele goes over his online tax forms on MyCampus Photo by Colin Boucher
- taxes jpg
- Fig 18
- Wednesday Apr 15 2009 08 11am CST Today is tax day and postal officials are reminding taxpayers to use correct postage on envelopes Post office employees will pre date the envelopes April 15th so taxpayers can meet the IRS
related videos for taxes
- W-2 WTF?!?!: Tax Facts to Make Your Head Explode! Is it patriotic to pay taxes? And if so, who the most patriotest Americans? Who are the least? How many words are in the tax code? How much do patriotic Americans pay to prepare their taxes? How long do you have to work in a year to earn enough to pay your taxes? The answers to these and other questions add up to one big W-2 WTF. Produced by Meredith Bragg. Written by Bragg and Nick Gillespie.
- TAXES: Warren Buffett - Rich Taxed Too Little, Poor Too Much 11.14.07 Senate Finance Committee hearing
- Charles Rangel and the Harlem Tax Revolt of '09 From Brain-: Congressman Charles Rangel seems to be having trouble with his taxes. The thing is, he's the chairman of the committee responsible for writing the tax laws. If the tax code is too confusing for him, what hope to the rest of us have?
- Obama vs. JFK on taxes One of the hot-button political issues right now is the 2001/2003 tax cuts and the impact of letting them expire at the end of the year. Democrats have raised questions about the wisdom of sticking with the "economic policies of the past." And it's true - tax cuts are an economic policy from the past, but not in the way you might think. It turns out there's actually a debate between Democratic presidents about just what these tax cuts mean for the economy...and in less than two minutes, this video highlights that debate.
- GOOD Magazine: Taxes www.good.is GOOD Magazine: Taxes
- Our Troubling Tax System This video was produced by Caleb Brown ( ) and Austin Bragg ( ). The US tax code gets more complex every year. It violates civil liberties and, left unchanged, will leave the United States at a powerful competitive disadvantage in years to come. Chris Edwards, Director of Tax Policy Studies, Senior Fellow Daniel J. Mitchell and Director of Information Policy Studies Jim Harper dissect the troubling aspects of our tax system.
- The Value Added Tax: A Hidden New Tax to Finance Much Bigger Government This Center for Freedom and Prosperity Foundation video explains why a value-added tax would be a dangerous money machine for big government. The evidence from Europe also shows that VATs actually lead to higher income taxes.
- Income Tax vs. Consumption Tax ... I stand corrected -- Honk Kong first imposed an income tax in 1947. It has a top rate of 16%, a high personal exemption, and capital gains, dividends, and interest income are not taxed! Certainly not as good as no income tax at all, but a much better system then the one we have here! also check me out on and
- Obama Tax Hikes: What's Their Excuse? Why would your Congressman support raising your taxes? Heritage Action offers this inside look.
- Dan & Dan in "Taxing" Yes, it's that time of year again. Dan's got a few small queries for the good people at the Inland Revenue office....
- Your Higher Taxes pay for My healthcare thanks President Obama Healthcare Reform - GloZell Ha ha ha I'm getting healthcare... this is wonderful. So people keep on working. Thanks so much.
- Free Tax Help Available There is free tax help available starting Tuesday.
- President Obama on Tax Cuts and Unemployment Extension The President makes a statement to the press after reaching an agreement with Congress to extend tax cuts for all Americans while also extending unemployment benefits to help those looking for work. December 6, 2010.
- More Taxes or More Jobs? California Shows We Can't Have Both It's hard to find a politician who isn't eager to "do something" about high unemployment. Turns out California has found one way to save and create certain kinds of jobs—spend like mad and raise taxes. That job-creation strategy has worked quite well for government-sector workers. Problem is the statewide unemployment rate is still among the highest in the nation, and many private-sector employers are heading to states like Texas, where taxes are lower and regulations are lighter. "I would love to have companies calling me saying, 'We'd like to move to California, can you help us with that relocation?' I get none of those calls," says business relocation coach Joe Vranich. "The calls I do get are, 'Hello, we want to move out of California, can you help us do that?'" Vranich says there's no one reason why businesses leave. He calls it "death by a thousand cuts," where job creators get fed up with everything from high taxes to traffic gridlock and legal hassles. Take Rick and Jack Newcombe, the father-son team that runs Creators Syndicate. A long legal battle with the city of Los Angles might end up being their company's final cut. The Newcombes say the city arbitrarily stuck the company into a higher tax category and officials are applying the hike retroactively. City officials are demanding $400000 in back taxes, but Rick Newcombe calls the whole episode "legalized theft," adding that a tax penalty of that size would force the company to lay off 10 employees. It's ironic ...
- Corporate Tax Cut BS Exposed New TYT Network channels: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews Despite a decade of Bush tax cut windfalls for the wealthy pushing income inequality to levels not seen since 1929, Republicans are calling for another $700 billion, 10-year payday for the richest Americans. So it should come as no surprise that as corporate profits reached an all-time record in the third quarter, leading voices in the Republican Party want their tax bill slashed, too. As the New York Times reported Tuesday, happy days are indeed here again for corporate America "American businesses earned profits at an annual rate of $1.659 trillion in the third quarter, according to a Commerce Department report released Tuesday. That is the highest figure recorded since the government began keeping track over 60 years ago, at least in nominal or noninflation-adjusted terms." Those numbers should be taken with a grain of salt. Having slashed costs and reaped the benefits of big productivity gains at this early stage of the recovery, US firms are sitting on a mountain of cash. But even expressed as a percentage of American gross domestic product, corporate profits are ...
- IRS Commissioner Dodges Income Tax Question - No Law! New York Times reporter David Cay Johnston asked IRS Commissioner Mark Everson, "What law requires Americans to file or pay income taxes?" His answer: Blah blah blah blah blah; dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge. The IRS Assistant Commissioner's answer: Blah blah blah blah blah; dodge dodge...
- Ron Paul on CNBC 2004 - UnConstitutional Income Tax Ron Paul on CNBC with former IRS agent who knows the Federal Income Tax is invalid. Great piece showing the Congressman's consistency and rationality.
- Paying income tax in America is Voluntary When you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull***. Idiot Harry Reid maintains that paying income tax is voluntary in the US. Harry Reid is the Majority Leader in the US Senate. He's obviously not very bright. But then again... he is a politician. Interviewer Jan Helfeld does a great job of trying to nail him down but... well, you'll see. See more bottom Line Interviews by Jan Helfeld at
- Ron Paul on Taxes Ron Paul discusses the Income Tax and the Fair Tax "national sales tax" Part five of a Ron Paul Series
- Cat does taxes (Sheeba Ep. 2) A man tries to help his cat with her taxes, with hilarious results! See the whole series here: TWITTER: FACEBOOK: 2ND CHANNEL: STORE: DAILYBOOTH: SEND ME STUFF! Daneboe 2658 Griffith Park Blvd. #803 Los Angeles, CA 90039
- Taxes 09/27/2010 Starting tomorrow I'll start putting the dates of when these videos were filmed in the description :-)
- Mike Huckabee - What is the "Fair Tax?" Complete video at: fora.tv Former Arkansas Governor and 2008 Republican Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee explains his support for a federal "Fair Tax." ----- Mike Huckabee speaks at The Commonwealth Club of California. Governor Huckabee's win in the Iowa caucuses vaulted him into position as a serious contender for the Republican Presidential nomination. Strong showings in subsequent states have kept him in the running. Now, Californians have a decision to make about which candidate to choose. Come hear Huckabee outline his plans, goals and ideas, and hear about his values and beliefs - The Commonwealth Club of California Mike Huckabee was the Republican governor of the US state of Arkansas from 1996 to 2007 and is a candidate for the 2008 United States presidential election. Huckabee is the author of several books, an ordained Southern Baptist minister, a public speaker, and a musician, playing bass guitar in his rock band, Capitol Offense. Skip Rhodes is on the Board of Governors of the Commonwealth Club of California and President of Skip Rhodes and Associates, LLC.
- Federal Income Tax - Why you should not pay This clip comes from Aaron Russo's film, America: Freedom to Fascism. You can watch the film online @ Please learn the truth behind the income tax: it was created with the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 - its purpose being to fund the government to pay the interest incurred on government loans from the (private) Federal Reserve. In other words, the income tax is paid to central bankers, and have no gains to you whatsoever. Learn about how international bankers (such as the Rothschild's and Rockefeller's) have come to dominate the world through the control of financial systems, via their ownership of central banking institutions. But that's only the beginning... We have become their slaves, and they desire to form a world-government that will control us all under their supreme authority. And knowing the truth is the only thing that can set us free. MARCH ON WASHINGTON! April 15th, 2008 PROTEST THE INCOME TAX AT YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE! So long as there is a central bank, you will never be free or prosperous.
- DONT PAY YOUR TAXES! Be the last to get your own shirt: Stalk Me: phillyd.tv Stories Meteor is Coming: Evil Robots: Oh J-Lo: Pfffft Jamie Lynn: World Economy: Tattoo: AIG:
- Income Tax Cut, JFK Hopes To Spur Economy 1962/8/13 John F. Kennedy speaks on his income tax cut that he wants to present to Congress in January next year (partial newsreel).
- Warren Buffett's Tax Rate is Lower than His Secretary's Warren Buffett doesn't think it's right that his tax rate is lower than his secretary's.
- Nanny Tax Rap Plenty of "sin taxes" have been proposed this past year: an 18 percent tax on non-diet soda (NY), a 7 percent poured drink tax (Pittsburgh), a 5 cent bottled water tax (Chicago), an 1800% hike in beer taxes from $1.30/keg to $24.80/keg (OR), a $5 chage on entries into strip clubs (TX), etc. Well, no one puts it better than our friend Remy.
- Liberal Taxes explained A liberal explains why she wants to raise everyone's taxes.
- TurboTax: The Rap (Extended Version) Here's a video I made for a contest here on YouTube. I hope you like it. It was deemed too long for the competition, sadly, so I had to make a condensed version for the contest. If you like the video, feel free to subscribe! Thanks to dubzattic for the beat.
- Tax Day Surprise!!! $$$$ Go to and follow me there for a chance to have me pay your credit card purchases for one month. (Minimum prize of $1000, but up to $5000 per lucky dart receiver :p) Running......Out......to...pay...taxes......ahhhhhhhhhh! Oh and check out my stupid new site and submit your own pics. And thanks to my loverly friend Paola Corvea for submitting her video Links to everything else that mattered but couldn't fit into this video will be added just below.
- Taxes by Tim Slagle Here is how to start your kids understanding the tax burden at a very early age. It is Tim's classic Halloween Tax bit, a version that was edited specifically for the Turbo Tax /Tax Laugh contest.
- Tax Tyranny This three-minute video, entitled "Tax Tyranny," is narrated and produced by Beverly Halberg and highlights the harsh consequences of oppressive taxation. The video also presents a stark contrast between the low tax rates of the dynamic Irish economy and the stifling tax policies promulgated by the EU and OECD in the name of "tax harmonization."
- Chicago Tax Day Tea Party - What CNN Did Not Show You Behind The Scenes - Reporter Owned 4/16/09 UPDATED: Chicago Tax Day Tea Party - What CNN Did Not Show You Behind The Scenes - Reporter Got Rick Rolled. Tea Partys 4/15/09 - Get Your Shirts and Bumper Stickers - 912 Support Available It wasn't Republican vs. Democrat. CNN Did not show the "republicans suck and so does the current spending" signs everywhere. IE: Dem's -- The original video had 229, 899 views -- View Kathy Barkulis's blog - True American Hero! UPDATE: Woman in Video confronting the CNN Reporter has posted a response on why she did it: "I am the woman scolding the reporter in the video for her ridiculous confrontation with the protesters, and her biased reporting. Something that all of us conservatives must remember is that the left-wing media will do whatever it takes to marginalize us, degrade us, and disenfranchise us. Although I didn't know that a blogger was videotaping the whole thing, I am glad that he did. I'm also glad that this video has gained so much exposure on Fox and the internet. All of us conservatives must continue to educate ourselves on the media lies and distortions, and we MUST stay informed on what the government is doing to us. When our liberal friends and relatives accuse us once again that we didn't complain when Bush was overspending and piling up debt, we must answer them. I routinely remind liberals that the Obama administration isn't just doing what Bush did, he's quadrupling what Bush did! I didn't agree with the debt we were ...
- stop paying taxes legally The American paradox", firstly it has nothing to do with America as a country of individual people who for the most part live their lives as best they can. So for those who think I may be "bashing" Americans, I am not, nor do I have any animosity against any race of peoples, Jews, Muslims, Arabs or whom ever. As the joke goes, " my animosity knows no bounds". Seriously though, the problem is we need to look at the world now as a question of those "in the know" and those "not in the know". Those that run everything, and those that follow. Looking at the history of humankind, there has always been the "ruling class, and the slaves". We for the most part, you and I and 99% of the rest of the world are the slaves. As the late, great George Carlin said, "we are not in their club and they don't give a *** about us". The American Paradox can be likened to the greek myth of King Midas. It is a society that wants for nothing, that purports that all are equal and that there is abundance for all, and yet has the highest percentage of obese and malnourished people and poorly educated children pro-rata in the world. With all the benefits that a society can offer, the system that runs america ( I have heard it called the corporate military pharmaceutical monolith) indoctrinates its own kind of mind control over the sick and poor masses. Looking at "americas" paradoxes, it is easy to see the peculiarities. A system that offers millions of ways to keep people looking young, and yet does ...
- Senator Majority Leader Harry Reid: taxes are voluntary in America Harry Reid thinks taxes in america are voluntary, but if you don't pay 'em... you are in trouble with the law !?!
- Income Tax Propaganda Cartoon US Government propaganda cartoon from WWII era.
- The Beatles - Taxman The Beatles - Taxman yesp,this one is for sk8terguy552,who longly waited it,enjoy sk8ter! you too all Beatle fans! ;)
- 3 Great Reasons to Pay Your Taxes (or Else)! As April 15 approaches, Reason.tv is proud to present a little-seen IRS public-relations video that explains the benefits of paying your taxes--and underscores the dire outcomes for tax evaders and tax cheats. Approximately 1.30 minutes. Produced by Meredith Bragg and Nick Gillespie.
- Review of Complete Tax - Prepare 2011 Taxes It's tax time and Complete Tax is ready to help.
- Bush-Reagan Debate 1980 on Taxes It's kinda long but interesting as we see the same things debated today. Cutting spending -vs- Cutting taxes.
twitter about taxes
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about taxes
“A list of the top blogs in the Taxes category based on 20+ different factors including RSS membership, Number of incoming links, social media, monthly visits”
— A list of top 25 Taxes blogs by Blog Rank,
“Questions this blog answers. By Richard Panick, IRS Media Relations in Oregon, but we work in California and this is the first year we will be filing taxes”
— Tax Questions and Answers - ,
“Friday Tax Forum Roundup My Blog. My Forum. RSS. Friday Tax Forum Roundup. Friday March 3, 2006. The Tax Message Boards are hopping with questions from all over the world. Join the conversation by taking a peek at these interesting discussions: How to file taxes after divorce?”
— Friday Tax Forum Roundup,
“No More Tobacco Taxes's Blog - Windows Live not to increase taxes on any one who earns less than $250,000. The 2007 SCHIP bills proposed the following increases in the federal tobacco excise tax rates:”
— No More Tobacco Taxes's Blog - Windows Live,
“The average tax refund is more than $3,000. If you e-file, you can get your refund back in as few as 8-10 days. Who Pays the Most Property Taxes By State? The IRS May Owe You Money. TurboTax on Facebook. The views expressed on this blog are those of the bloggers, and not necessarily those of Intuit”
— Where is the Money? | The TurboTax Blog,
“Taxes. Sure you hate 'em, but you're stuck with 'em. Either that, or you're stuck in a federal jail cell. We'll make your tax tasks less, well, taxing, and help cure your personal finance ills with regular dosesof money news,”
— Don't Mess With Taxes: Blog Carnival,
“Topics in this forum with details of replies, views. 2 Is this another tax.? by Pulse. 3 2 If you are a single person and pay all your ssi taxes and die can who gets this personal savings of yours?”
— my-taxes-, my-taxes-
“Blog on Public Financial Management - Fiscal Affairs Department - International Monetary Fund - Washington DC - USA”
— PFM blog: Taxes, blog-