- Don't be misled by websites that claim they can issue Connecticut sales tax permits or Connecticut tax registration numbers. Services can issue Connecticut tax registration numbers for sales tax, withholding tax and all other state. — “Connecticut Department of Revenue Services”, ct.gov
- Official site. Includes tax statistics, IRS information, and links to Federal tax forms. — “Internal Revenue Service (IRS)”, irs.gov
- TurboTax Free Income Tax Calculators and Tax Guides Make Filing Taxes Easy. Use Free Tax Calculators to Estimate Your 2009 Income Taxes. — “TurboTax® Free Tax Calculators - Free Income Tax Estimators”,
- In addition, the AICPA also advocates sound tax policy and effective tax administration. the comprehensive and annually updated tax practice guides and checklists package;. — “Tax Homepage”,
- Information about tax in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. income tax, state tax, capital gains single tax - a system of taxation in which a tax is levied on a single commodity (usually land). — “tax - definition of tax by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Official site. Includes tax forms, services, FAQs on taxes, and e-filing. Use Sales Tax Web File to file your monthly return by November 22. Taxicab Web File is available for medallion owners responsible for the New York City taxicab tax. Changes to e-File mandates for tax preparers. — “New York State Department of Taxation and Finance”, tax.state.ny.us
- The American revolutionary slogan "no taxation without representation" implied this: rulers tax citizens, and citizens demand accountability from their rulers as the other part of this bargain. to the taxation of select consumption, such as a tax on luxury goods. — “Tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Copyright © 2010, Oklahoma Tax Commission. Security Statement Tax Help Program. Enrollment now Open for Fall Practitioner Symposium. Adoption of. — “Oklahoma Tax Commission Homepage”, oktax.state.ok.us
- Features information for individuals, businesses, and tax professionals. — “California Franchise Tax Board”, ftb.ca.gov
- OECD's taxation work covers a broad range of activities, including tax evasion, harmful tax practices, and environmental taxes. The OECD produces internationally comparable statistics and engages in monitoring. — “Tax:Topic”,
- Administers Ohio's tax laws as efficiently and cost effectively as possible. Tax Professionals| Government | Researchers. Welcome to the Ohio Department of Taxation. — “Welcome to the Ohio Department of Taxation”, tax.ohio.gov
- taxation n. The act or practice of imposing taxes. The fact of being taxed. An assessed amount of tax Taxation can also refer to taxes as an abstract concept, a actual dollar amount of tax that has been levied or the material funds that have been received as taxes. — “taxation: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full Article”,
- By working for the transparency of tax rules, fostering increased dialogue between taxing authorities and taxpayers, and providing Comprehensive coverage of the latest developments in insurance taxation in Insurance Tax Review. — “tax***: Home Page -- Where Better Tax Law and”,
- Virginia Department of Taxation provides state income and business tax forms and information. Sales and Use tax filers: Read about the new prepaid wireless E-911 changes effective January 2011. — “Virginia Department of Taxation”, tax.virginia.gov
- Online income tax preparation service from TaxBrain. Prepare and e-file state & federal income taxes online starting $14.95. It's Easy, Fast, Secure, and IRS authorized. — “”,
- If tax is levied on the price of a good or service, then it is called an indirect tax. The purpose of taxation is to finance government expenditure. One of the most important uses of taxes is to finance public goods and services, such as street lighting and street cleaning. — “tax Definition”,
- Tax definition, a sum of money demanded by a government for its support or for specific facilities or services, levied upon incomes, property, sales, etc. See more. — “Tax | Define Tax at ”,
- The Department of Revenue administers and enforces the state's tax laws and is responsible for collection, accounting, custody, investment and management of all state funds with the exception of revenue that is incidental to a program of. — “Alaska Department of Revenue”, revenue.state.ak.us
- Official State of Nevada Dept of Taxation Website The Nevada Department of Taxation has established a new call center to address questions regarding sales tax, use tax, modified business tax, general tax questions or information regarding establishing a new. — “Nevada Department of Taxation”, tax.state.nv.us
related images for taxation
- s taxation gif
- s taxation gif
- Here s an interesting hands on take on the Kindle from one of the Mac blogs I love that slogan Justification without hyphenation is like taxation without representation
- Taxation Charts by PerotCharts The IRS determines the total amount of income tax paid by taxpayers within the various percentiles each year $935 billion for 2005 The chart indicates for example that the top 50 of
- Taxation Rev
- I have to stress that the original text of the law must be followed in case a discrepancy of meaning arises For the full text of the law please visit IRD s homepage
- retirement scheme the decision is no longer applicable now because specific provisions have been enacted under the Inland Revenue Ordinance after the case Click here for details
- This chart combines the data from the Summary of Income Taxes Paid and the Summary of Income Reported charts to illustrate the progressive structure of the federal income tax system as
- Taxation jpg
- For purposes of ***yzing income tax data the Internal Revenue Service uses the percentile categories shown in the chart Top 1 Top 5 etc A total of 132 730 734 tax returns were
- taxation large jpg
- Board of Apportionment Taxation
- Taxation Base Sample
- This chart shows the GDP relative receipts taxation and other income over the past 50 years sorted from highest to lowest This provides an estimate of taxation under
- 11 03 Taxation and the Networked Enterprise more pictures 18 03 XML and Enterprise Application Integration more pictures
- Taxation 2009 gif
- taxation guidance jpg
- Taxation JPG
- taxation 5 gif
- This chart reformats the data from the Share of Income Taxes Paid chart to produce this summary of income taxes paid by individuals in 2005 For example there were more than 33 million
- The IRS determines the total amount of income tax paid by taxpayers within the various percentiles each year $935 billion for 2005 The chart indicates for example that the top 50 of
- This chart reformats the data from the Federal Income Tax Return Categories and Share of Income Earned charts to produce this summary of income reported by individuals in 2005 For example
- Carbon Taxation png
- Allows users to edit taxation information and input additional tax information not specified in payroll
- taxation jpg
- taxation jpg
- Taxation Charts by PerotCharts For purposes of ***yzing income tax data the Internal Revenue Service uses the percentile categories shown in the chart Top 1 Top 5 etc A total of 132 730 734 tax returns were
- Taxation Different taxation systems are in force in the HiCo Region varying according to location and type of taxed income Click on the preview to visualize the table
- Q6 Business Taxation bmp
- 18 03 XML and Enterprise Application Integration more pictures
- Taxation Charts by PerotCharts This chart reformats the data from the Share of Income Taxes Paid chart to produce this summary of income taxes paid by individuals in 2005 For example there were more than 33 million
- The IRS determines the total amount of income reported by taxpayers within the various percentiles each year $7 7 trillion for 2005 The chart indicates for example that the top 50 of
- ey taxation copy jpg
- 提供稅項修改介面 用戶可更改稅額或員工資料而不影響過往發薪記錄
- because the assessment officer can get complete information from this form Accordingly strong incentives should be offered by the government for online submission of tax returns The highest tax rate in case of individual taxpayers should not be more than 25 per cent with the savings limit under Section 80C increased significantly to promote savings and investments for
- taxation with jpg
- posted by Will Wilson DC Vote the bill that would give DC and Utah each one new representative just made it through Senate committee and is headed to the floor As a taxpaying DC resident this issue is close to
- LSTaxation2 jpg
- Taxation Charts by PerotCharts This chart reformats the data from the Federal Income Tax Return Categories and
- Taxation Charts by PerotCharts This chart combines the data from the Summary of Income Taxes Paid and the
related videos for taxation
- TAXATION NATION: Angelo's Story MajorityWhip.Gov Michael Passalacqua, owner of 73-year-old Angelo's Restaurant in Washington, PA, tells the story of the family restaurant originally started by his Italian grandfather who immigrated to the US from Sicily. Passalacqua draws the connection between the health of America's restaurant industry with the local economies their business revenue goes to support and what effect President Barack Obama's tax hike would have on communities like Washington, PA.
- Do High Taxes Kill Growth? Cenk Uygur refutes the Republican talking point that if you cut taxes you'll spur the economy. Cenk discusses the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy's recent report on state taxes. Tell us what you think in the comment section below. Read the report: Follow Cenk on Twitter: Support The Young Turks by Subscribing bit.ly Like Us on Facebook: Follow Us on Twitter: Find out how to watch The Young Turks on Current by clicking here:
- SMSF - Taxation in the Fund with Grant Abbott Australia is the world's first developed Retiree Tax Haven. The accumulation side of a SMSF is taxed at 15% on income with a 33 1 discount on capital gains. The pension side of the fund does not pay tax on income or capital gains. Trustees should make investment strategy decisions based upon which side of the fund the investment is needed Video by -
- Apple Dodged $2.4 Billion In Taxes Last Year Via ThinkProgress: "What Apple hasn't told Americans, though, is that an intricate financial set up utilizing low-tax states in the US and offshore tax havens has allowed it to skirt billions of dollars in American taxes over the last decade. By setting up financial offices in states like Nevada — which has no income tax — and routing other profits through Ireland, Luxembourg, and nations in the Caribbean, Apple avoided an estimated $2.4 billion in American taxes in 2011 alone...".* The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur breaks it down. Subscribe to The Young Turks: bit.ly Find out how to watch The Young Turks on Current by clicking here: The Largest Online New Show in the World. Facebook: Twitter:
- 11.3 - Monopoly Profits and Taxation based on the textbook "Microeconomics for MBAs"
- TEDxHampshireCollege - Chuck Collins -- Taxing the Wealthy Hampshire College alum Chuck Collins is a senior scholar at the Institute for Policy Studies (IPS) and directs IPS's Program on Inequality and the Common Good. In this talk, Chuck discusses an economic and moral rationale for increasing taxes on the wealthy. www.hampshire.edu
- Conservatives' heads explode: Ronald Reagan Raised Taxes On ABC's This Week, Reagan's own budget director David Stockman reminds us that Ronald Reagan indeed RAISED TAXES. majority.fm
- How to save corporate taxes in Canada - by Accountant Toronto.wmv Learn about the 10 best tax tips on How to Save Corporate taxes in Canada. The tax tips featured in this video are: 1. The benefits of dividends over salary 2. Receive shareholder loan repayments tax-free 3. Loan to spouse - income splitting 4. Give gifts to children to save tax, says Accountant Toronto 5. Minimize tax by incorporating your business 6. Use your corporation's money to buy a home, advises Accountant Toronto 7. Pay dividends to family members 8. Reduce taxes by paying salaries to spouse and family members 9. Receive a tax-free automobile allowance from your corporation 10. How to deduct interest expenses on loans About the Author Allan Madan is an Accountant in Toronto and Mississauga. Allan enjoys working with corporations, business owners, investors and employees. He's most interested in advising clients on How to Save Taxes in Canada. To learn more about Allan, please visit
- Ending Taxation - The Only Game in Town - 2011 About CAFR1 - Government's Wealth Exposed Government now owns it all by investment! 1. What is Taxation? ANS: A revenue source. 2. What is Investment Return? ANS: A revenue Source. 3. What do Enterprise operations do? ANS: Generate a revenue Source. ANSWER to the Big question of ending taxation? ANS: Use 2 & 3 to knock out #1 TRF management teams can eliminate taxation one venue at a time. * Pension management accounts are established to pay salaries and benefits at retirement from the investment return generated. ** TRF management accounts are established to pay local government (City; County; School District; State) general purpose operating costs from the investment and Enterprise return generated. Taxation ended! Ready to make it happen? If the answer is yes, then pass the WORD and let the cognitive thinking for effective application of the TRF begin! "The Only Game in Town - 2011" is the only game the population should be playing; The path to ending ALL taxation! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ending Taxation - "The Only Game in Town" The way our government can and should be. (UPDATED) The documentary "The First Cut" was uploaded to YouTube on October 31st 2011 and is a video that is essential for viewing by every responsible American. The "Final Cut" should be finished in 2012. It can be viewed on the CAFR1 YouTube account but should "not" be copied and posted elsewhere other than using the "embedded html code" to play ...
- Tea, Taxes, and The American Revolution: Crash Course World History #28 The Crash Course Poster, number 1 of 3 in the beautiful, awesome poster series is available here: While you're there, why not pick up a Mongols t-shirt? In which John Green teaches you about the American Revolution and the American Revolutionary War, which it turns out were two different things. John goes over the issues and events that precipitated rebellion in Britain's American colonies, and he also explores the ideas that laid the groundwork for the new American democracy. Find out how the tax bill from the Seven Years War fomented an uprising, how the Enlightenment influenced the Founding Fathers, and who were the winners and losers in this conflict.(hint: many of the people living in the Colonies ended up losers) The Revolution purportedly brought freedom and equality to the Thir*** Colonies, but they weren't equally distributed. Also, you'll learn about America's love affair with commemorative ceramics and what happens when rich white guys take the reins from reins white guys, and put together a society of, by, and for rich white guys.
- Taxes Description of how taxes operate in a competitive market and the effects on consumer surplus, producer surplus and social surplus using supply and demand diagrams.
- Will Smith stupéfié par la taxation de Hollande Lors d'une interview, Will Smith apprend les projets de Hollande en matière fiscale. "God Bless America !" libertarientv.over- Transcript : - Laurent Delahousse (french speaker): Well you know in France we have changed the president We have talked a lot about taxation.. and in US, there is a topical subject : Barack Obama proposed to tax 30% beyond $ 1 million Do you find that to be normal ? - Will Smith : Well, I have no issue with paying taxes and whatever needs to be done for my country to grow. I believe very firmly that my ability to sit here—I'm a black man who didn't go to college, yet I get to travel around the world and sell my movies, and I believe very firmly that America is the only place on Earth that I could exist. So I will pay anything that I need to pay to keep my country growing. . . LD : You know that in France this question was in the heart of the campaign Do you know how much in France you would have to pay on earnings above one million euros [under new French President Francois Hollande's proposal] ? Not 30% ... 75% - WS : 75 ??!? Well yes, that's different... 75..well, you know : God Bless America..Hahaha.. ---------------------------------------- : Washington Post : Crédit vidéo : Parole de candidats, TF1 France 2, JT 20 H le 12/05/2012
- Fox News Says Taxpayers Pay No Taxes? OVER 100 MORE examples of Fox News Bias at If you thought Fox News would try to be more accurate in its business programming where misreporting is more likely to have financial consequences, you'll be disappointed by the false Republican talking point masquerading as news information I heard from Jonathan Hoenig, an Ayn Rand follower and author of "Greed is Good: The Capitalist Pig Guide to Investing," who appeared on the Fox News business program "Cashin' In" this weekend. The Fox News clips in this video come from the program "Cashin' In" broadcast on March 13, 2010 (which I have not been able to find available online). The audio clip of Eric Westervelt's National Public Radio story titled "Greek Workers Strike Over Austerity Plan" comes from the NPR webpage you can find at And, finally, the Social Security OASDI information about the limits on the amount of earnings subject to taxation for a given year that I show in this video comes from the webpage at www.socialsecurity.gov
- Raise Taxes On The Poor - Eric Cantor House Majority Leader Eric Cantor wants to cut taxes on the rich and raise them on the poor. The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur breaks it down. Subscribe to The Young Turks: bit.ly Find out how to watch The Young Turks on Current by clicking here: The Largest Online New Show in the World. Facebook: Twitter: Google+: www.gplus.to Pinterest:
- Farage: No Taxation Without Representation ► European Parliament, Strasbourg - 20 October 2010 ► Speaker Nigel Farage MEP, UKIP, Co-President of the EFD group. ► Debate: JD - G20 summit - European Council meeting • Preparations for the G20 Summit (11-12 November) • Preparations for the European Council meeting (28-29 October) • (29/09) BERÈS CRIS - Financial, economic and social crisis: Recommendations concerning the measures and initiatives to be taken (mid-term report) (D+A) • (05/10) FEIO ECON - Improving the economic governance and stability framework of the Union, in particular in the euro area (D+A) .................................. ► Credits: Video: EbS - European Parliament .................................. Transcript Well, president Barroso, you're certainly flexing your muscles, using the powers given to you with the Lisbon treaty which you pushed through using illegitimate means. You now do everything you can on the world stage and within the EU to acquire all the attributes of statehood. And nowhere could that be more apparent than in your recent proposal for a direct tax to be levied by the European institutions on the peoples of this continent. Of course in previous times there was a very successful independence movement that campaigned on the slogan of 'No taxation witout representation'. And you certainly, sir, are not a representative. We haven't voted for you and we can't remove you. So I think with this direct tax you actually made a mistake. And what an expensive club ...
- Five rules to better understand taxation (Rule#1) These five rules to better understand taxation were delivered by John Fox during his conversation with Social Policy Connections guests on March 18 2009 at the Yarra Theological Union in Box Hill. John Fox spent 36 years wrestling with tax laws as a lawyer in Washington, DC He is the author of the highly praised books If Americans Really Understood the Income Tax and 10 tax questions the candidates dont want you to ask (see www.10). Professor Fox is a frequent media commentator on the distortions in the US tax system. His articles on whats right and wrong with the US revenue system have appeared in The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, and many other newspapers and internet sites. He presently teaches Winners and Losers, a course on US tax policy at Mount Holyoke College. Professor Foxs lecture focused on Making taxation more equitable. His talk illustrated the need for major systemic tax reforms as a matter of social justice. With the elections of President Obama and Prime Minister Rudd, Fox emphasized that governments have a fresh opportunity to now undertake a major reform of tax policies in order create a more just tax system.
- Theft & Taxes The idea for this was an example given in an address titled "The Proper Role of Government" by former secretary of agriculture Ezra Taft Bensen. you can watch his full speech here: Also, I don't actually advocate that there never be taxes for any reason, as you may infer from watching this video. I merely oppose taxation for the purpose of redistribution of wealth. I know we need a police to protect against crime and an army to protect against invasion and roads to get around. That money has to come from somewhere. Made with an old version of flash that wouldn't get the timings exactly right. But I think you still get the point. For more about me, check out:
- Should Taxes Be Raised? Ben Mankiewicz, Michael Shure and Wes Clark Jr discuss how to fix state and national budget woes and unemployment. Should taxes be raised? On Facebook: On Twitter: TYT Mobile: bit.ly Subscribe: bit.ly Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- Economics is Fun, Part 10: Taxation Dr Madsen Pirie, President of the Adam Smith Institute, is attempting to prove that economics is fun. His new book, Economics Made Simple: How Money, Trade and Markets Really Work, is available from Amazon now in paper and Kindle formats: How do banks work? What does the City do? Why do prices rise or fall? Is competition wasteful? How can we create more wealth? What causes globalization and how does it affect people? This book answers these and other questions, not in the way that economics textbooks do - with graphs, abstract models, jargon-ridden theory, and mathematical equations - but through narrative and lucid explanation rooted in everyday experience and common-sense intuitions. This is a personal school of economics for anyone who has ever wanted to know how money, trade and markets really work. The study of economics has never been so enjoyable - or eye-opening.
- Arrested For "Taxes=Theft" Sign / Filming Police ***Up to date as of 19Mar2012*** /GoodMenDoSomething Trial is Scheduled for Tuesday April 3rd 2012 at Yuba County Superior Court. Thanks to the smart phone app Qik, even though our camera and cell phones were taken (and are still being held), this video was available when we got home. Transcript: goo.gl Time and Date: 28 Apr 2011 around 1600 (4pm). The specific location: goo.gl We were originally charged with PC 185 for wearing mask and PC 602 (f) for the sign. A few months later they dropped the charge for wearing masks and added on for "resisting, delaying, or obstructing officer" PC 148. (a) (1). Then on 10 Feb 2012 the charge for our sign was dropped, leaving only the resisting charge. We were also allowed access to our phones and camera to retrieve footage, which we hope to post soon. Resisting, Delaying, or Obstructing Officer 148. (a) (1) Every person who willfully resists, delays, or obstructs any public officer, peace officer, or an emergency medical technician, as defined in Division 2.5 (commencing with Section 1797) of the Health and Safety Code, in the discharge or attempt to discharge any duty of his or her office or employment, when no other punishment is prescribed, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars ($1000), or by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year, or by both that fine and imprisonment.
- Will Taxing the Rich Fix the Deficit? The government's budget deficit in 2009 was $1.5 trillion. Many have suggested raising taxes on the rich to cover the difference between what the government collected in revenue and what it spent. Is that a realistic solution? Economics professor Antony Davies uses data to demonstrate why taxing the rich will not be sufficient to make the budget deficit disappear. He says, "The budget deficit is so large that there simply aren't enough rich people to tax to raise enough to balance the budget." Instead, it's time to work on legitimate solutions, like cutting spending.
- Taxation Immorality Social Justice Issues are being used by the Obama Administration to immorally tax America, affecting the integrity of family life.
- Reid "Taxation Is Voluntary" Jan Helfeld interviews Senator Harry Reid about redistributive taxes. Reid maintains redistributive taxes are not a problem because people are not forced to pay taxes. He says taxation is voluntary???. How and why does Harry Reid get into this bind and make such a preposterous statement?
- Paper F5 exam technique: variances Jo Ryan is a subject specialist in business papers for BPP. She qualified with KPMG in 2004. Jo has been with BPP for over seven years and teaches Papers F2, F5, F9 and P5. BPP is the only ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner for both tuition (classroom and online) and content (learning materials). BPP's exam-focused learning gives you the practical knowledge you need to pass your exams. With real-life examples, not just theories, BPP's expert tutors will guide you through every stage of your studies. See how successful you can be with BPP at
- indirect taxation a look at how unit, specific and ad valorem taxation affects price and quantity and why the relative elasticities of demand and supply impact the distribution of the incidence of the tax
- Judge Napolitano: Why Taxation is Theft, Abortion is Murder, & Gov't is Dangerous "I'll say this plainly, I've said it before - Taxation is theft. It presumes the government has a higher claim on our property than we do," says Judge Andrew Napolitano, the host of Fox Business' Freedom Watch and the author of the new book, It Is Dangerous to Be Right When the Government Is Wrong: The Case for Personal Freedom. Reason's Nick Gillespie sat down with the outspoken libertarian commentator to discuss topics ranging from abortion (the judge is fiercely pro-life) to Occupy Wall Street (he welcomes the protest against corporatism) to Rep. Ron Paul ("the Barry Goldwater" of our moment) to the role of religion in the quest for freedom. About 25 minutes. Camera by Jim Epstein and Joshua Swain; edited by Swain. Go to reason.tv for downloadable versions and subscribe to Reason.tv's YouTube Channel to receive automatic notifications when new material goes live. For previous Reason interviews with Judge Napolitano and to read his Reason archive, go to http
- Redistribution of Grades? Taxation + Silly Metaphors Redistribution of grades based on GPA? That's the idea the Young America's Foundation is pushing as a way to "cleverly" attack those who want the rich to pay, you know, their taxes. Ana Kasparian of The Young Turks and John Iadarola respond to this silly idea and give a real defense of both taxation and normal grade distribution. What do you think about the grade redistribution idea of The Young Americas Foundation? Would you ever accept grade redistribution? Or does Ana and John's response make sense? And if you liked this video, "Like" it as well! :) Subscribe to TYT U for more videos: Submit a video to TYT U! We love hearing from students and faculty Follow us on twitter!
- Ideology II: Time to Pay More Taxes? Read our blog "Taxes: More or less?" bit.ly Raising taxes is usually not very popular. But with soaring government deficits and looming shortfalls, for the first time in years, is there a growing movement to raise taxes? GUESTS Andrew Coyne is national editor of Maclean's. He is a frequent commentator on television and radio. Visit . Diane Francis is editor at large for National Post. Hugh Mackenzie is principal at the Economic Consulting Firm, Hugh Mackenzie and Associates, and an economist and research associate with the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives. John Tory is chair of the Toronto City Summit Alliance and host of Live Drive with John Tory on Newstalk 1010 radio in Toronto. He was leader of the Ontario Progressive Conservative Party from 2004 to 2009.
- The Rothbardian Theory of Taxes | Thomas J. DiLorenzo Archived from the live Mises.tv broadcast, this lecture by Tom DiLorenzo was presented at the 2011 Mises University in Auburn, Alabama.
- Monty Python - Tax On Thingy from Monty Python's Flying Circus Season 2 - Episode 15 The Spanish Iquisition Recorded 02-07-70, Aired 22-09-70 Starts with animation by the great Terry Gilliam and ends with some Vox Pops about Taxes
- John McCain On Taxing Rich People From the Hardball College Tour, October 12, 2000: UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hi. Since I've been studying politics, I've had this question that I've never fully understand. Why is it that someone like my father, who goes to school for 13 years, gets penalized in a huge tax bracket because he's a doctor? Why is that -- why does he have to pay higher taxes than everybody else, just because he makes more money? Why -- how is that fair? MATTHEWS: You mean... MCCAIN: I think your question -- questioning the fundamentals of a progressive tax system where people who make more money pay more in taxes than a flat, across-the-board percentage. I think it's to some degree because we feel, obviously, that wealthy people can afford more. We have over the years, beginning with John F. Kennedy, reduced some of those marginal tax rates to make them less onerous. But I believe that when you really look at the tax code today, the very wealthy, because they can afford tax lawyers and all kinds of loopholes, really don't pay nearly as much as you think they do when you just look at the percentages. And I think middle-income Americans, working Americans, when the account and payroll taxes, sales taxes, mortgage pay -- all of the taxes that working Americans pay, I think they -- you would think that they also deserve significant relief, in my view... MATTHEWS: How many -- how many people here believe that the people who made the highest level of incomes in this country should pay a higher percentage ...
- About Property Taxes and Assessments A brief overview of the Real Property Tax in New York State, including how property is assessed and how property taxes are calculated. Presented by the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance, Office of real Property Tax Services.
- Forced Taxation Is Immoral This video is directed at those who tell themselves, and try to convince the rest of us, that they don't mind paying taxes; and it's especially directed to those who take it even further by insinuating that it is a moral or and social duty to do so, that's it's a part of some "social contract".
- 38. First Principles of Taxation Saving and investing is incentivised in most western countries through tax benefits. Governments want to collect taxes to provide the services that they provide - but they also provide tax benefits for saving and investing because it is considered beneficial for individuals and society as a whole.
- 5.1 - Excise Taxes based on the textbook "Microeconomics for MBAs"
- Your State Taxes Pocketed by Corps Good Jobs First, a national policy research center based in DC, has put out a first of its kind report about pit subsidies or Personal Income subsidies. Basically, companies across the nation are literally pocketing the State Income Taxes of their employees. Companies across the nation have struck deals with states that allow them to keep or be refunded for a portion or all of their employees' state income taxes. Twitter: Facebook:
- Taxation Is Theft Subscribe to /AnCapChase . This video describes the inherent ethical deficiencies of the state. It shows how even the best of intentions from the state always require the unethical initiation of force and coercion on peaceful people. Website: George ought to help link: youtu.be
- No Taxation by Misrepresentation: Rejecting the Dishonest Obamacare Tax In his brief, in-depth essay, "No Taxation by Misrepresentation: Rejecting the Dishonest Obamacare Tax," former Speaker of the House and 2012 Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich examines whether President Obama has been honest with the American people about the tax at the heart of Obamacare. Gingrich considers what President Obama told the public when he was trying to pass the health care bill and contrasts it with the arguments his administration made before the Supreme Court to defend the law. He then reveals the stunning claims made by President Obama and his allies since the Supreme Court ruling -- asking whether an American president has the power to rewrite history and alter forever the bond between the people and their elected representatives. Gingrich follows his essay with three appendices cataloging statements made by President Obama, his lawyers, his staffers and surrogates about the Obama Tax. You can see the "evolution" of the Obama position play out in their own words. This book and its appendices are an invaluable resource for anyone who wants to understand the best case against the President this fall. To learn more visit: .
- What is Progressive Taxation? A progressive tax system reduces the tax burden of people with a lower ability-to-pay, and demands more from people with a higher ability-to-pay. In this video I interview Zach Schiller of Policy Matters Ohio. Some of my thoughts on progressive taxation are as follows... I've heard Kasich say that high taxes on the excess money of the affluent, punish success. High taxes on the upper income of the affluent don't punish success, because success is being a good person and making good things happen in the world. That kind of success is its own reward, and average everyday people are intrinsically motivated to contribute in that way. When a person is emotionally healthy, and they have an area of talent, they like to express that talent for the sake of promoting the common good/general welfare. Having lots of money is not success. That's just having lots of money. Why should anyone have lots of money when other people are going without? Ben Franklin, one of the founding fathers would agree with me. And the Jesus character in the bible told a rich man to sell all he had and give the money to the poor, so he might have agreed with me too. I personally believe that everyone on the planet can have a middle class level of economic security, and that Western Europe is a good model for what that can look like. The carbon footprint of the average European is only two or three planets, and with the direction they're moving with renewable energy, they will soon be down to one planet ...
- Taxation and Dead Weight Loss The effect of taxation on the equilibrium price and quantity
- Bar Stool Economics and How Taxes Work Lee Doren from HowTheWorldWorks created this video. HowTheWorldWorks has been around for about two years. Mother Jones Chart: goo.gl Original Story: goo.gl Suppose that every day, ten men go out for beer and the bill for all ten comes to $100. If they paid their bill the way we pay our taxes, it would go something like this: The first four men (the poorest) would pay nothing. The fifth would pay $1. The sixth would pay $3. The seventh would pay $7. The eighth would pay $12. The ninth would pay $18. The tenth man (the richest) would pay $59. So, that's what they decided to do. The ten men drank in the bar every day and seemed quite happy with the arrangement, until one day, the owner threw them a curve. "Since you are all such good customers", he said, "I'm going to reduce the cost of your daily beer by $20". Drinks for the ten now cost just $80. The group still wanted to pay their bill the way we pay our taxes so the first four men were unaffected. They would still drink for free. But what about the other six men - the paying customers? How could they divide the $20 windfall so that everyone would get his "fair share?" They realized that $20 divided by six is $3.33. But if they subtracted that from everybody's share, then the fifth man and the sixth man would each end up being paid to drink his beer. So, the bar owner suggested that it would be fair to reduce each man's bill by roughly the same amount, and he proceeded to work out the amounts each should pay. And so: The ...
- Inside Story Americas - Are taxes fair in the US? As Barack Obama urges a new tax on wealthy Americans, we ask what less money for the super rich means for the rest of the US. Alan Viard, Andrew Fieldhouse and David Sirota discuss.
twitter about taxation
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about taxation
“UN Proposes International Taxation Forum, by Leroy Baker, Tax-News. body that can facilitate a truly global forum on taxation issues is the United Nations”
— UN Proposes International Taxation Forum, tax-
“The 21st Century Taxation Blog. Annette Nellen was a New America Fellow until the summer She continues to blog at http://21”
— The 21st Century Taxation Blog | New America Blogs,
“WHD Taxation Blog. ARCHIVE. D-Day for Nonprofits Starts on May 17. by Douglas A. Pessefall, posted Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:00 AM. Nearly all tax exempt or nonprofit organizations (other than churches) are now required to file an annual information”
— WHD Taxation Blog,
“Source link: http:///4732/the-economics-of-taxation Then, if all types of taxation ARE NOT equally damaging, then we should at least make”
— The Economics of Taxation — Mises Economics Blog,
“Provides news, information and resources for tax professors and practitioners. indexed by 's leading Taxation & Estate Planning law blog (blawg) network”
— TaxProf Blog: Taxation & Estate Planning,
“Taxation & Development. • TaxVox Blog. • Texas State & Local Tax Blog Israel; Visiting Professor, SMU) has published Taxation and the Terms of Justice, 41 U”
— TaxProf Blog: Elkins: Taxation and the Terms of Justice,
“Information and commentary on Taxation Taxation" Taxation Lawyer " Blog " Taxation. Below are links to blog posts related to Taxation. Tax Basis: An Infographic. With the repeal of the estate tax for 2010, and its return in 2011, the concept of tax basis has extra significance this year”
— Taxation | Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, & Tempe, AZ,
“From Philippines Taxation Blog Sunday, June 7, 2009. Withholding tax requirements for Top Twenty Thousand Corporations (TTC) The BIR, seeing the potential collections from withholding taxes, has now expanded the coverage of the mandatory”
— From Philippines Taxation Blog... " Asia Tax Blog,
“Jay Han*** from the Baltimore Sun posted an item to his blog about the Governor's corporate tax announcement. Fiscal Projects at the Tax Foundation, posted an item on the Tax Policy Blog today addressing the corporate tax information that”
— Maryland Chamber Blog: Budget & Taxation Archives,
related keywords for taxation
- taxation without representation
- taxation without representation meaning
- taxation of social security benefits
- taxation of llc
- taxation in the united states
- taxation of trusts
- taxation of annuities
- taxation is theft
- taxation of stock options
- taxation of dividends
- taxation without representation is tyranny
- taxation without representation dc
- taxation without representation constitution
- taxation without representation definition
- taxation without representation quote
- taxation without representation american revolution
- taxation without representation plates
- taxation without representation is tyranny who said it
- taxation without representation for kids