- Tantalum electrolytic capacitors exploit the tendency of tantalum to form a protective Tantalum was discovered in Sweden in 1802 by Anders Ekeberg and isolated in 1820 by Jöns. — “Tantalum”, schools-
- Exotic & Fine Dining on the Waterfront of Alamitos Bay in Long Beach. An Award Winning Restaurant. — “Tantalum Restaurant – Long Beach, CA”,
- Definition of tantalum in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of tantalum. Pronunciation of tantalum. Translations of tantalum. tantalum synonyms, tantalum antonyms. Information about tantalum in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “tantalum - definition of tantalum by the Free Online”,
- tantalum n. ( Symbol Ta ) A very hard, heavy, gray metallic element that is exceptionally resistant to chemical attack below 150°C. — “tantalum: Definition from ”,
- The Element Tantalum - Basic Physical and Historical Information Many scientists believed that he had only discovered an allotrope of niobium, an element that is chemically similar to tantalum. — “It's Elemental - The Element Tantalum”,
- This WebElements periodic table page contains Essential information for the element tantalum. — “WebElements Periodic Table of the Elements | Tantalum”,
- Tantalum electrolytic capacitors exploit the tendency of tantalum to form a protective Tantalum was discovered in Sweden in 1802 by Anders Ekeberg and isolated in 1820 by Jöns. — “Tantalum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”, tangra.si.umich.edu
- High performance tantalum capacitor powders and metallurgical products are ideal for chemical processing, aerospace, energy, ballistic and PVD thin films. — “Tantalum - Cabot Corporation”, cabot-
- Tantalum ( /ˈt æ n tələm/ TAN-təl-əm; previously known as tantalium) is a chemical For decades, the commercial technology for separating tantalum from niobium involved the fractional crystallization of potassium. — “Tantalum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Tantalum. Tantalum summary with 4 pages of encyclopedia entries, research information, and more. Tantalum is a transition metal in Group 5 (VB) of the periodic table. — “Tantalum Summary | ”,
- Anders Gustaf Ekeberg discovered niobium in 1802, but many chemists thought niobium and tantalum were one and the same. The word Tantalum comes from the Greek word "tantalos" meaning "father of Niobe" (Greek mythology, (tantalum is closely related to niobium in the periodic table) the. — “Tantalum Products”,
- Tantalum is also used for making carbide tools for metalworking, and for the production Tantalum was discovered in Sweden in 1802 by Anders Ekeberg and isolated in 1820 by Jöns. — “Tantalum - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Tantalum: a refractory metal with unique electrical, chemical, and physical properties that is used mostly as tantalum metal powder in the production of electronic components, mainly Alloyed with other metals, tantalum is also used in making cemented. — “Mineral Information Institute - TANTALUM”,
- Tantalum Manufacturers & Tantalum Suppliers Directory - Find a Tantalum Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Tantalum Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Tantalum-Tantalum Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- Encyclopedia article about Tantalum. Information about Tantalum in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. tantalum capacitors, tantalum capacitor, tantalum oxide, tantalum metal. — “Tantalum definition of Tantalum in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- Information about Tantalum - general properties, discovery, states, energies, appearance and characteristics. — “Tantalum”,
- Tantalum definition, a gray, hard, rare, metallic element occurring in columbite and tantalite and usually associated with niobium: used, because of its resistan See more. — “Tantalum | Define Tantalum at ”,
- InfoMine: Tantalum Mining Information - comprehensive and current data on Tantalum prices, Tantalum exploration, Tantalum mines and Tantalum markets. — “Tantalum Mining - CommodityMine”,
- Tantalos: mythological character, father of Niobe) Discovered in 1802 by Ekeberg, but many chemists thought niobium and tantalum were identical elements until Rowe in 1844, and Marignac, in 1866, showed that niobic and tantalic acids were two different acids. — “Tantalum”, periodic.lanl.gov
- Reuters & Dow Jones Tantalum News (GMT) 29 Nov02:21Japan rare earths Tantalum Scrap 99.9% Vacuum Processors Price Charts (Click on any chart to publish it on. — “Tantalum Page”,
- or 5. Discovered in 1802 by Ekeberg, but many chemists thought niobium and tantalum were identical elements until Rose, in 1844, and Marignac, in 1866 showed that niobic and tantalic acids were two different acids. The early investigators only isolated the impure metal. — “tantalum”,
- Tantalum - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Tantalum”,
- Comprehensive information for the element Tantalum - Ta is provided by this page including scores of properties, element names in many languages, most known nuclides and technical terms are linked to their definitions. — “Periodic Table of Elements: Tantalum - Ta”,
- tantalum lamp. tantalum oxide. tantalum pentachloride. tantalum tantalum. tantaleke. Dative and accusative are nowadays obsolete, use nominative instead. — “tantalum - Wiktionary”,
related images for tantalum
- s12 JPG
- Tantalum A wise ancient creature that lives on the top of an eternally snow covered mountain top Brave heroes seek it to receive guidance All times are GMT 4 The time now is 10 23 AM
- 390x300 800x600 1024x768 1600x1200
- Tantalum3 jpg
- and due to its absorption properties it is an excellent getter of residual gasses in evacuation tubes Applications Capacitors surgical implants and instruments ink jet nozzles
- Wyler is giving us another limited edition watch created with a very strong and unique material We have seen watches in stainless steel gold platinum and titanium but none of these
- s12 JPG
- 1235272602 jpg
- s12 JPG
- s13s JPG
- s11 JPG
- tantalum capacitor jpg
- Red Brindle Female Renaissance Talisman Tantalum
- 核心供电PWM电源芯片 显存供电则使用一上桥一下桥的两颗MOSFET提供开关控制 图中红框内 而它上面的两颗MOSFET则是核心供电每相里的上桥MOSFET ▲供电特写
- s12s JPG
- of the cathode but also increases the internal volume available for the anode thus significantly increasing the potential capacitance voltage CV ratings available in any given case size Fig 2 shows this construction
- Renaissance Talisman Tantalum
- s12s JPG
- Tantalum Fever06 22Sep08 JPG
- How to Spend It UK 15 11 08 | Barche ITA 01 11 08 |
- ものすごく簡単に爆発するんですね 逆電圧印加したら即死でした 電解コンデンサは少しは耐えてくれるのに 厄介なコンデンサかも
- Presentation of This Page Supported by Click on the logo to visit the advertiser s web site Or click here to see a full page reproduction of the Cabot ad that appears in the January issue
- Full View Share This Blog It Available in the Shop Buy This Print Download Send to Mobile Also x horizon s profile x horizon s gallery
- 3粒実験したのですが どれも悲惨な飛び方ですね 粉々になります
- smd tantalum capacitor jpg
- ASC Image Library Advancing Science Tantalum Solidification Simulation Snapshots from simulations of solidification in tantalum The top sequence displays nucleation a and growth b occurring in a 16 372 000 atom simulation resulting in a
- s12 JPG
- Tantalum Restaurant
- of the limited editions it is a Panerai Luminor Marina 44mm in Tantalium having seen the watch I can tell you it has a wonderful finish to the case it feels even heavier than platinum Good Luck James
- 核心供电PWM电源芯片 显存供电则使用一上桥一下桥的两颗MOSFET提供开关控制 图中红框内 而它上面的两颗MOSFET则是核心供电每相里的上桥MOSFET ▲供电特写
- Ammoniumtantalumtungstate gif
- and the Tantalum actually ended up having a pleasant conversation pointing our hero into the right direction and all that good stuff that usually happens when a hero meets a wise character
- s12 JPG
- s12 JPG
- s12 JPG
related videos for tantalum
- Series 298D Tantalum Capacitors - This tutorial, provided by Digi-Key and Vishay/Sprague, will introduce the 298D series L-terminal, lead-frameless tantalum capacitors. In addition to discussing the features of these capacitors, applications and design considerations will also be presented.
- Hydrogen Embrittlement of Tantalum Testimonial from customers using Tantaline products and their resistance to hydrogen embrittlement compared to solid tantalum metal
- Molded Tantalum Surface Mount Capacitors - In this tutorial, provided by Digi-Key and Vishay/Sprague, the process of choosing a tantalum capacitor will be discussed as well as a review of their molded tantalum series of capacitors and their features. Then, design considerations and target markets of surface mount Tantalum capacitors will be covered.
- Welding pressed tantalum anodes Component InterTechnologies began welding pressed tantalum anodes for the capacitor industry in 1980. Since this time CIT has developed and sold hundreds of welding machines for this application. As the demand for more performance volume per capacitance increased less and less dense powders are being welded the riser wire. At some densities the compressed pellet to anode wire weld is not strong enough to withstand the rigor of the manufacturing process. To address this problem the pellet needs to be compacted at the weld area only, without compacting the entire pellet that would reduce performance. This compacting process needs to be done in a localized area and at production speeds (12000 pph).
- Conformal Coated Tantalum Capacitor bit.ly - This tutorial, provided by Digi-Key and Vishay/Sprague, will discuss the Vishay line of conformal coated tantalum capacitors including their features, potential applications, design considerations, and benefits of use.
- Tantalum @ The Arthouse
- Tantalum - Periodic Table of Videos Tantalum is element number 73. Videos about all the elements at
- Tantalum: A Hot Commodity | Made in Germany Tantalum is a rare metal that melts at a temperature of 3000 degrees Celsius, and it can be rolled out very thin and used for various industrial purposes. Entire sectors are dependent on tantalum, and in recent years, the price of the commodity has doubled. It's extracted in only very few mines around the world.Report by Karl Harenbrock.
- EEVblog #33 1of2 - Capacitor Tutorial (Electrolytic, Tantalum, & Plastic Film) Dave attempts to give the low-down on different capacitor types in under 10 minutes, can he do it? (Hint - Dave likes to waffle...)
- AVX Tantalum City AVX Corporation, a leading manufacturer of advanced passive components and leaded solutions, has just released Tantalum City, a new CD from its Tantalum and Niobium Oxide division which is much more than a standard catalogue of parts and specs.
- Low Density Tantalum Pellet Compaction for Weld Strength Compaction of Low Density Tantalum Anodes for Increased Weld Strength Component InterTechnologies, www.cit- Phone 724-253-3161 Component InterTechnologies (CIT), specializes in the precision welding of lead wires and resistor elements, wire forms and glass tube cutting for lighting and electronics. CIT has been welding pressed tantalum anodes for the capacitor industry since 1980. Over time, the demand for more performance the volume per capacitance ratio increased less and less dense powders were being welded the riser wire. At some densities the compressed pellet to anode wire weld was not strong enough to withstand the rigor of the manufacturing process. To address this problem the pellet needed to be compacted at the weld area only, without compacting the entire pellet that would reduce performance. This compacting process needed to be done in a localized area and at production speeds (12000 pph) . CIT designed a completely new pellet feeding welding system that incorporated a carbide tool for the compacting a very small area of the pellet that the anode wire is welded into. This provides a more dense area that when the wire is welded into is much stronger and will withstand the rigors of later manufacturing process. The system is built using a precision controlled index wheel a linear pellet feed track and escapement a pneumatic motorized indenting mechanism and a cam operated welding contact and jaw opening system. There is also an electrically operated ...
- Tantalum @ Waterloo Cup Hotel - 3 Recorded on July 4, 2009 using a Flip Video camcorder.
- THIS IS HOW YOU DANCE TO TANTALUM This is how you dance to tantalum- dramatically... this is why we play instruments.. and dont dance!
- TRADUCTION ANGLAIS+FRANCAIS = Cadmium, lutetium, hafnium, tantalum and tungsten
- Tantalum Capacitors - This tutorial, provided by Digi-Key and ROHM Semiconductor, provides a brief overview of the ROHM company and discuss four different series of surface mount chip resistors.
- Organic Polymer Tantalum Capacitors bit.ly - The purpose of this presentation, provided by Digi-Key and Kemet, is to review Organic Polymer technology background, and discuss the features, applications, and product offering of the T521 and T528 series.
- Ethan Tantalum Element Rotating A sample of the element tantalum rotating so you can see all sides. See for higher quality version.
- Manufacturing of tantalum capacitors Manufacturing of tantalum capacitorsThe production cycle of tantalum capacitors is rather complex. It can be divided into the following steps.First tantalum powder is mixed with special binding compound. It ensures that the particles stick together when compressed to form the capacitor. Then the powder is compressed around a tantalum conductor to form a "pellet". The binding compound is driven off when the capacitor is vacuum baked for several minutes at the temperature of 150 °C. Then it is vacuum sintered at temperatures from 1500 to 2000 °C. During sintering the particles adhere to each other and form a sponge like structure. The structure is mechanically strong but also is highly porous. If sintering is done at higher temperatures, the particles better adhere to each other. At the same time the capacitance will be lower. Naturally, if the time or the temperature of sintering is reduced, the capacitance will be higher. Sintering also drives off most of the impurities. The "pellets" are then soldered to a metal band called stringer. The stringers are isolated from the capacitor's body with the help of Teflon washers. Later they are used to form the leads of the tantalum capacitor. The next stage is the formation of the dielectric tantalum oxide coating. The oxide forms during the electrochemical process of anodization. The "pellets" are submerged into a weak solution of phosphoric acid at the temperature of 85 °C. The layer of oxide is formed when certain voltage and ...
- Tantalum Capacitor Explodes (High speed) fun, 500fps
- Tantalum - Sleep (Cover) by peter carter just playing along I like the riff :] /tantalum
- Types of Tantalum Capacitor Packaging Types of Tantalum Capacitor PackagingTantalum capacitors are manufactured with two varieties of packaging. The first type is the SMD packaging. Surface mountable tantalum capacitors are manufactured in the following way. The components of the cathode are connected to the cathode terminal with the help of silver epoxy resin. The components of the anode are soldered onto the supporting electrode. The stringer is cut off. The components are glued together with special silver glue. The chip is then moulded with the help of epoxy resin. This ensures the optimum capacitor geometry. It can then be easily mounted onto a circuit board. A code is printed on the moulded capacitor. It contains the information on its rated capacity and voltage. After that, such critical parameters as its capacity, leakage current and equivalent series resistance are tested. The second variety of capacitor packaging is manufactured in the following way. The anode conductor is soldered to the lead of the anode and cut of from the stringer. The carrier terminal of the cathode is soldered to the silver plated body of the capacitor while the latter is being dipped into a soldering bath. Then the capacitor is filled with epoxy encapsulant. It is placed inside a drying oven to solidify. Similarly to the previous case, it is then marked and all the parameters are tested.It is the capacitors with SMD packaging that manifest the primary advantages of tantalum capacitors. At the same time they are more compact ...
- 太鼓の達人 Wii 2 - Tantalum Boss Battle (with story) Sweet version!
- Ceramic Capacitors vs. Aluminum Electrolytic and Tantalum Capacitors Ceramic Capacitors vs. Aluminum Electrolytic and Tantalum Capacitors To choose a capacitor type you should take into consideration fundamental differences between capacitors of different types, which in most cases make it senseless to replace an electrolytic capacitor with a certain rated value and voltage for a ceramic capacitor of the same rated value and voltage. Let's briefly review the reasons. Frequency characteristics of capacitors depend on the relation of their impedance and equivalent series resistance to their frequency. The impedances of ceramic capacitors with frequencies above 1KHz, impedances of aluminum electrolytic capacitors, and impedances of tantalum capacitors with frequencies above 10Hz differ significantly. This allows in some cases using smaller capacitance rated values to level voltage ripples in order to achieve the same effect. Here is the data about the difference in values of spurious sinusoidal ripples of various frequencies produced by capacitors of different types but with the same capacitance of 10 uF. Thus, a ceramic capacitor with the capacitance of 1.0-2.2 uF can be used to provide the same level of controlling ripples with 1MHz frequency as a tantalum capacitor with 10 uF capacitance. Now let's review comparison curves of capacitor heating by ripple currents of different frequencies. Low equivalent series resistance and, because of it, low losses allow for higher loads in ceramic capacitors, despite their smaller dimensions, than in ...
- Tantalum Phuket
- Changsha South Tantalum Niobium Co., Ltd Our corporation is a manufacturer, offers Tantalum, Niobium product for your outsourcing to reduce the cost or precise manufacture. Abe T. Cabin Email: tnsell@
- Tantalum Memorial "Tantalum Memorial - Reconstruction" Harwood, Wright, Yokokoji, 2008 "Tantalum Memorial" is a series of telephony-based memorials by the artists group Harwood, Wright, Yokokoji, to the people who have died as a result of the "coltan wars" in the Congo. The installation is constructed out of electromagnetic Strowger switches -- the basis of the first automatic telephone exchange invented in 1888. The movements and sounds of the switches are triggered by the phone calls of London's Congolese community as they participate in "Telephone Trottoire" -- a concurrent project also built by the artists in collaboration with the Congolese radio program "Nostalgie Ya Mboka".
- Commercial Wet Tantalum Capacitors - This training module, provided by Digi-Key and Vishay/Sprague will provide information about Vishays line of Commercial Wet Tantalum Capacitor products and describe the features and benefits associated with these specialized, highly reliable products, as well as commonly used applications and end markets.
- ProcureMinute - Tantalum Capacitors vs MLCCs A discussion on the differences betweeen Tantalum capacitors and MLCCs and whether tantalums can be replaced by MLCCs.
- Tantalum Recording Documentary 2009 Tantalum girls recording at Armstrong Studios with Doug Brady 2009
- Tantalum Memorial - Reconstruction Stephen Fortune, Goldsmiths Alumnus, is explaining the functionality and importance of this piece of work that serves as a memorial for the 4.5 million people who have died during the "Coltan Wars" in Congo. Coltan ore is mined for the metal tantalum used extensively in the production of mobile phones. For more information on the project:
- diplomat & troubles - TantaluM Cones best d&b ever
- kazantzidis sto trapezi pou tantalum pinw stelaras kazantzidis sto trapezi pou tantalum pinw
- Monster - 2011 - Tantalum Check out Tantalum's new demo for 2011. /tantalum for more information, or alternatively you can email them at tantalum_band@
- Tantalum: Nutmeg of the West Using a large hammer Bill Hammack demonstrates how our electronic world depends on an tantalum recovered from Coltan, which is found half-way around the world. This dependence is similar to the 17th century Europeans desire for nutmeg.
- Tantaline Reduce Cost for Customers using Tantalum by 90% Tantaline offers the highest corrosion resistance and costs less than Hastelloy, titanium, zirconium and tantalum. Customer explain how Tantaline has reduced costs for their sulfer iodine thermochemical hydrogen production process.
- Tantalum Pellet Compaction um increased weld strength welding low density anodes dimpler compaction
- Show bash church Whalum six - tantalum Ta You Jesus Show bash church Whalum vitamin E Jeff Golub, contando ainda com A participacao de Philippe Saisse no Tribeca acting humanistic discipline Center mutton NY.
- Tantalum Memorial "Tantalum Memorial" is a series of telephony-based memorials by the artists group Harwood, Wright, Yokokoji, to the people who have died as a result of the "coltan wars" in the Congo. The installation is constructed out of electromagnetic Strowger switches -- the basis of the first automatic telephone exchange invented in 1888. The title of the work refers to the metal tantalum, an essential component of mobile phones
- What Is Tantalum Name Origin From king Tantalus of Greek mythology. "Tantalum" in different languages. Sources Chiefly occurs in the mineral tantalite [(Fe, Mn) Ta2O6] and euxenite (as well as samarskite and fergusonite). Always found with niobium. Tantalum ores are mined in Australia, Brazil, Eqypt, Canada, Democratic Republic of Congo, Mozambique, Nigeria, Portugal, Malaysia and Thailand. Around 840 tons are produced annually. Uses Used to produce metals that have high melting points, are strong and have good ductility. Alloyed with other metals, it is also used in making carbide tools for metalworking equipment and in the production of superalloys for jet engine components, chemical process equipment, nuclear reactors, and missile parts. Because of its ductility, tantalum can be drawn into fine wires or filaments, which are used for evaporating metals such as aluminium. Tantalum pentoxide is used in capacitors, condensers, cutting tools, vacuum tube filaments and in camera lenses to increase refracting power. Because it is totally immune to the action of body liquids and is nonirritating it is widely used in making surgical appliances.
- Tantalum - Live @ Producers Bar, August 23rd 2008 for more photos, videos + live review from the night, go here..
twitter about tantalum
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about tantalum
“Commerce is currently moving its Blue River Tantalum-Niobium Project through the development process towards permitting and production. Tantalum is primarily used by the electronics industry for the production of capacitors that find their way”
— Tantalum " Zimtu Capital's Blog,
“God's Politics Blog " tantalum. I'm a Mac, and I'm Helping Fuel War in the Congo. Slavery is Alive and Well For Now. Breaking the Resource Curse' Can You Hear Them Now?”
— God's Politics Blog " tantalum,
“ Tantalum Capacitor and and TS20 Chip Tantalum Capacitor will be our focus.From the sales confidence to expand our market for Tantalum Capacitors all over the world, especially in”
— offer all kinds of Capacitors informations, capacitors.hk
“Hi guys I tried to google this, but couldn't find the answer. I'm trying to figure out the polarity of these: If it was diodes, I would say that the long leg was positive, however there is a verti”
— Tantalum polarity - Audio-Technology - Audio,
“Anodization of titanium, tantalum and niobium takes advantage of oxidation to create a surface layer on the metals. The surface oxidation refracts light as”
— Anodizing Titanium, Tantalum and Niobium: Part 1 | sherry,
“A bulletin board system written in Filforce Airsoft Forum " Player Lounge " After Action Reports " AAR - The Tantalum Contract, NY 9.25.10”
— AAR - The Tantalum Contract, NY 9.25.10 - After Action,
“The Venkel Blog: company news and information as well as happenings in the surface mount passive component industry. (tantalum capacitors)”
— tantalum capacitors | Surface Mount Components - Venkel Blog,
“Blog. Contact Us. Sign Up For. Our Newsletter. SPONSOR A NEWSLETTER largest deposits of tin, tungsten, tantalum and gold – collectively known as "Conflict”
— Posts Tagged tantalum' - Blog - Future 500, future500.org
similar for tantalum
- extractive metallurgy of niobium
- melting point
- tantalum pentachloride
- tantalum powder
- oxidation states
- tantalum capacitors
- tantalum pentoxide
- electrolytic capacitors
- tantalum carbide
- tantalum restaurant
- alamitos bay
- long beach
- california cuisine
- asian food
- bay restaurant
- restaurant lounge
- fine dining
- on the waterfront
- award winning restaurant
- new world encyclopedia
- atomic radius
- isotopes of tantalum
- tantalum oxide
- atomic mass
- boiling point
- automotive electronics
- transition metals
- liquid density
- high temperatures
- tantalum oxide films
- hard metal
- atomic number
- atomic symbol
- atomic weight
- electron configuration
- element tantalum
- periodic table of elements
- table of elements
- ductile metal
- science education
- tantalum scrap
- data source
- dow jones
- price charts
- united kingdom
- tantalum capacitor
- metallic element
- surgical instruments
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- free encyclopedia