- Veteran astronauts Commmander Tom Stafford and Lunar Module Pilot Gene Cernan were to fly tantalisingly close to the barren lunar surface — a mere eight nautical miles, while Command Module Pilot John Young would be required to conduct the first. — “Apollo 10: The NASA Mission Reports (2nd Edition)”,
- Australian head cycling coach Shayne Bannan doubted Canberra's Michael Rogers would make the Olympic team, let alone figure in one of the most incredible road race finishes. Rogers gets tantalisingly close. — “Rogers gets tantalisingly close - Local News - Sport”, .au
- LONDON (Reuters) - For a few euphoric seconds last November, Ferrari's Felipe Massa had the Formula One championship tantalisingly within his grasp before it was cruelly snatched away. The Brazilian won. — “Massa wants to win more than sympathy | Reuters”,
- Gavin and Catkin drive from the UK to New Zealand in a Camel Trophy Land Rover 110 Defender. Friday, 8 August 2008. Tantalisingly close. Camping right on Teewah Beach, right beside the Pacific Ocean, it started to sink in just how close we are now to the end of the journey. — “Camel Riders: Tantalisingly close”, camelriders2007
- Run-out farce keeps Watson tantalisingly short of elusive ton Pakistan's Saeed Ajmal walks off after being dismissed by Nathan Hauritz. Photo: Vince Caligiuri. SHANE Watson's dogged pursuit of his maiden century will continue until at least the second. — “Run-out farce keeps Watson tantalisingly short of elusive ton”, .au
- Definition of tantalisingly in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is tantalisingly? Meaning of tantalisingly as a legal term. What does tantalisingly mean in law?. — “tantalisingly legal definition of tantalisingly”, legal-
- Reds tantalisingly close to reserve title. Posted by nickogs20 on April 20, 2010. As we move into the final few weeks of the season, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's reserve side need just one point to clinch the Barclays Premier Reserve League North title,. — “Reds tantalisingly close to reserve title " United Youth”,
- Learning Curve, Sunday People, New Straits Times from Malaysia There still leaves the mission to win the first Olympic gold: Lee Chong Wei came tantalisingly close in the 2008 Beijing Games but had to bow tamely to his nemesis Lin. — “DEWAN DISPATCHES: Malaysian Olympic”, .my
- Having already established its speedy and streamlined Chrome browser as a steadily growing force in the Microsoft-dominated Web market, online powerhouse Google has this week offered up a tantalisingly brief glimpse at its upcoming Web-based. — “Google Chrome OS boots in just seven seconds - Software”,
- The contest expectedly boiled down to this equation and was tantalisingly poised, with Tamil Nadu 16 runs short of Railways' first innings total of 327 with two wickets in hand. Resuming at 150 for two, Tamil Nadu faltered in the first session. — “The Hindu : Sport / Cricket : Battle for first-innings lead”,
- Definition of tantalisingly in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of tantalisingly. Pronunciation of tantalisingly. Translations of tantalisingly. tantalisingly synonyms, tantalisingly antonyms. Information about tantalisingly in the free online. — “tantalisingly - definition of tantalisingly by the Free”,
- NEW YORK (Reuters) - For the third year in a row, Rafa Nadal is through to the semi-finals of the U.S. Open. The one title he needs to complete his grand slam collection is now tantalisingly close. Nadal. — “Nadal edges closer to first U.S. Open final | Reuters”,
- End to Sudan's war draws tantalisingly close: Some of the main planks for a deal between north and south are in place but oil has fuelled and complicated the. — “End to Sudan's war draws tantalisingly close: Some of the”,
- Scotland are 'tantalisingly close' to World Cup qualification - Butcher - TERRY Butcher believes Scotland go into Wednesday's World Cup qualifier against Norway in Oslo "tantalisingly close" to reaching the finals of a major tournament for the. — “Scotland are 'tantalisingly close' to World Cup qualification”,
- Tie Tantalisingly Poised; Barcelona-1,Valencia-1. Xavi's last gasp equaliser gave Barcelona a very well deserving equaliser in the first leg of the Copa Del Rey semi final tie. Valencia went ahead against the run of play with a free flowing counter attack which was well finished by David Villa. — “Tie Tantalisingly Poised; Barcelona-1,Valencia-1 | All About”,
- Despite the rank implausibility, Lost still elicits a tantalisingly spooky ambience. - Sydney Morning Herald Online Despite the rank implausibility, Lost still elicits a tantalisingly spooky ambience. — “Lost - TV Reviews - TV & Radio - Entertainment - .au”, .au
- A NEW drug has produced such significant results in the treatment of a rare form of leukaemia that doctors believe they are now "tantalisingly close" to curing the condition. — “New cancer drug comes 'tantalisingly close' to cure - The”,
- By Mitch Phillips LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - A first all-English Champions League final is tantalisingly close as Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool prepare for this week's decisive semi-final. — “PREVIEW-Soccer-United and Chelsea aim for all-English final”,
- Britain is "tantalisingly close" to fending off the H1N1 influenza pandemic, medical officials said on Thursday, as figures show infections continue on a downward trend. — “Britain "close to winning" H1N1 flu fight-official”,
- 4 March 2008 - NISSAN GT-R MOVES TANTALISINGLY CLOSE. • Dealer pre-orders start from 2 April for delivery from March 2009 http://www.gtr-/en_news/NISSAN-GT-R-MOVES-TANTALISINGLY-CLOSE.trackback. — “UK: NISSAN GT-R MOVES TANTALISINGLY CLOSE | News | NISSAN GT”, gtr-
- Highlights of Day 9 at the CWG; Cricket Test Match tantalisingly poised Home " All " Highlights of Day 9 at the CWG; Cricket Test Match tantalisingly poised. — “Highlights of Day 9 at the CWG; Cricket Test Match”,
- Run-out farce keeps Watson tantalisingly short of elusive ton SHANE Watson's dogged pursuit of his maiden century will continue until at least the second innings of this Test after his latest bid to end the milestone drought ended in farce in the. — “Run-out farce keeps Watson tantalisingly short of elusive ton”, .au
related videos for tantalisingly
- Osmos Official Trailer (ambient game & music) Enter the ambient world of Osmos: elegant, physics-based gameplay, dreamlike visuals, and a minimalist, electronic soundtrack ( ) Your objective is to grow by absorbing other motes. Propel yourself by ejecting matter behind you. But be wise: ejecting matter also shrinks you. Relax good things come to those who wait. Progress from serenely ambient levels into varied and more challenging worlds. Confront attractors, repulsors and intelligent motes with similar abilities and goals as you. Only $10 from Also on Steam and Direct2Drive Music on this trailer is... High Skies - The Shape of Things to Come Gas - Discovery More info Osmos soundtrack featuring Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, Loscil and others. Demo available from REVIEWS beyond doubt, a work of genius a relaxing, meditative experience about going with the flow very ethereal feel to the design It all adds up to something otherworldly and just . . . incredible. - 8.5/10 - Editors Choice Award - a beautiful, absorbing experience brilliant to look at the best videogame music Ive heard will make you forget your cares and immerse you in the game youll find yourself returning for the experience. -IGN 88% - The most relaxing game in the whole (c)osmos. Ranging from a simple pleasure cruise to a edge-of-the-seat skill-based game, this is definitely worth the low US$9.99 pricetag - youd expect to pay ...
- AKA AKA & UMAMI - Ich & Du One of Berlin's finest DJ and producer teams - AKA AKA - are back on Stil vor Talent with their first full on 12″ that showcases three fresh tracks, straight for the floor. Things kick off with title track "Ich & Du" (Me & You) where AKA AKA invite everybody on the dancefloor to sing along to this smooth deep and melodic vocal that is performed by Umami. Over a tantalisingly smooth tech-house loop the track slowly ushers everyone into musical nirvana while still letting off enough steam on the breakdown to make this track a very unique peak time tech-house-fest. Hit! Next up on the flip is "4 Fäuste für ein Halleluja" which was already released last summer to great acclaim on the digital sublabel of Koletzki's label. Now on vinyl it sounds even better: a chunky kick drum and those signature percussions AKA AKA are known for plus some great chopped up vocals. If the title is reminiscent of Bud Spencer's fight-up films, these are also represented in the sounds: some great foley effects of people getting smacked add to the creative percussions on this slow techy burner. Last up is "Sandpiper", the perfect track for the summer afterhour: happy Southern guitars and some sped-up singing over a slightly faster groove teleport us directly on the beach dancing along to AKA AKA's happy tech. www.morphium- Infos zu „After ...
- House Of Holland - Catwalk Spring/Summer 2010 "I think of the people I hang out with when I make clothes," said an upbeat Henry Holland of his spring/summer 2010 offering. With its bright pops of colour and tantalisingly textures, the collection was the perfect summer wardrobe for his achingly cool fashion gang.
- Old Bear And Friends - The Circus There has been a party in the playroom and the toys can see that there is food left on the table, tantalisingly out of reach. Little Bear explores underneath the table and discovers the perfect place for a circus. All the toys come to watch and Rabbit, who turns out to be the star of the show, accidentally solves the problem of the out of reach food!
- When ET Comes Calling Is There Anybody Out There? and featuring debates on how to handle First Contact, and what aliens might look like, would be attended by some pretty strange individuals - probably wearing a good deal of silver latex and blue make up. But you'd be wrong. The two-day conference that kicked off in London has been organised by the Royal Society and features some of the leading international figures from the fields of astronomy, astrophysics and biology. The discovery of hundreds (the current total stands at 424) of planets orbiting far off stars has brought the prospect of finding life elsewhere in the universe tantalisingly close. According to Dr Alan Boss, author of The Crowded Universe, there are almost certainly billions of habitable planets in our galaxy alone.
- Lexus RX 450H E Lexus new RX 450h is pretty conservative and its not especially attractive, either. It adopts Toyotas new triangular interior design motif, which kind of cheapens it a little bit. Its not the button-fest it used to be, though, which quite frankly is a good thing. It likely uses a lot of the old cars hardware, which probably explains why it looks too long for its wheelbase, just like the current model. We do know it boasts 8.0l/100km fuel economy and pumps out 192g/km, which is tantalisingly close to putting in tax band E. There is no rest of the range. If you want an RX, youre stuck with a hybrid. It goes on sale in Europe this summer. For more information log onto www.cbg.ie
- Swanage Railway Special Short video taken at Harmans Cross on Swanage Railway on 2nd May 2009 at 1.04pm. In the video is 'The Dorset Coast Express', a ten-car special hauled by Battle of Britain 34067 Tangmere, which travelled from London Victoria to to Swanage via Woking, Basingstoke, Eastleigh, Bournemouth and Worgret Junction, returning to London diesel-hauled. This shows Tangmere heading towards Swanage. 'The last steam passenger train from London to Swanage ran from Waterloo on Sunday June 18th 1967. This was an RCTS twelve-car special hauled by rebuilt Battle of Britain 34089 602 Squadron and tailed by a Standard Class 4 tank, 80146' (taken from Swanage railway website). '34067 Tangmere came tantalisingly close to Swanage on 6th December 2003 hauling 'The Royal Wes***' special excursion from Wareham to London Waterloo' (again, taken from Swanage railway website).
- Flamberge Centenaire from La Cornue - Presentation Just imagine that delicious aroma of roast meat with the attractive flames dancing tantalisingly before your eyes. Spit-roasted meat never fails to get your guests' mouths watering in anticipation of an excellent meal. The new Flamberge Centenaire from La Cornue enables you to share good times and delicious food with your guests in a festive, family atmosphere, as you introduce them to the subtle delights of fine roast meat.
- Michael Doyle - Survival In Doyle's music we are blessed with a banquet of original songs written over a 20-year period and embellished by Doyle's colleagues, gifted and mature musicians. Michael (aka Mick) Doyle is not political, but is intensely expressive on social issues and life generally . One only has to study the lyrics of Survival or The Present to make this observation. Wrapped in energy, these conceptual ideas search through lyricism born out of Doyle's own personal life. Having "completely given up" on life in the UK due to "it's rat race mentality" Doyle began an apparently reclusive life on the remote island of Sark where he remains based. Doyle's music exudes a tantalisingly exciting prospect for the world's musical and philosophical future. Doyle produces sounds so wonderfully diverse and so carefully nurtured in production that one feels compelled to hear them over and over again - Read more at
- 06 Pontypridd V Leicester - European Cup 20th October 2000 Collins hails Ponty effort Pontypridd October 20, 2000 Pontypridd coach Richie Collins geared up for another assault on the Heineken Cup quarter-finals after seeing his team stun Heineken Cup rivals Leicester. Ponty have qualified for the last eight only once in four attempts but twice been tantalisingly close, and Collins hailed an "enormous" effort that inflicted the English champions' first defeat in the tournament this season. Fly-half Lee Jarvis kicked six penalty goals - three in each half - to give Pontypridd an 18-11 success and send them joint-top of Pool 6 with the Tigers. Leicester scored the solitary try through Tim Stimpson after 19 minutes, yet a combination of poor Tigers discipline, outstanding Pontypridd defence and Jarvis' right boot won a stirring victory at the House of Pain. ``The guys were enormous in defence; they really rattled Leicester,'' Collins said. ``People have been saying already that they have never seen Leicester turn over so much ball, and I was just glad for us that Lee Jarvis had his kicking boots on." Of the return match at Leicester next Saturday, Collins added: "Welford Road is another game on another day, and we realise that Leicester are awesome on their own patch.'' Pontypridd scrum-half and captain Paul John said: ``It was great to get a win and turn over a big side like Leicester. Lee put over the kicks that mattered, and the commitment of everyone was tremendous.'' Leicester manager Dean Richards offered no excuses, even ...
- Within touching distance (26/03/09) - VOLVO OCEAN RACE 2008/9 Rio is tantalisingly close for the Nordic boat For all the latest news and footage please got to www.VolvoOceanRace.tv
- Official - Mark Knight, Adam K & Soha - 'From The Speaker' (Original Club Mix) ***OUT NOW*** Toolroom link: Toolroom Records are proud to present this eagerly-awaited next release; a simply ENORMOUS collaboration that combines the formidable talents of Toronto's Adam K & Soha and our very own Mark Knight! These three names are firm fixtures in charts worldwide, from the momentous Beatport Top 10 to the influential Hype, Buzz and Cool Cuts charts, and countless DJ charts in countries across the globe. With recent smash hits from all three including "Twilight", a remix of Kaskade's "4am" and an incredible remake of Laurent Garnier's "Man With The Red Face", it's safe to say that "FROM THE SPEAKER" deserves your full attention!! A pure undiluted club bomb, the Original Club Mix delivers an underground sonic feast of choppy teched-out beats & intense building FX, with a darkly enticing male vocal whirling tantalisingly from the speaker... going straight for the jugular of your dancefloor and causing maximum damage! The Original Dub Mix reworks the track in perfect contrast to the Club Mix, injecting the bassline with swinging, effortless funk, while gorgeous washes of synth & bright melodic flourishes bring forth a blissful main room remix, with a face-meltingly luscious breakdown!
- Mouth To Mouth - Designer Clothes, well kind of... - BBC Three More about this episode: Set in noughties Britain, Mouth to Mouth deals with six young adults as they enter their twenties and realise that there is more to status than a Facebook update. Each year-in-the-life episode concentrates on one character's story as their lives intertwine and sometimes collide. Small events have big effects and molehills become mountains, as each of them scrabble to find their way and discover that be it comic, tragic and unpredictable, modern life can be tough. Meeshell Reeves, singer with pop-duo Cats Eyes, wants nothing more than to be famous. When TV talent show Fame Search offers her an audition, her fantasy life comes tantalisingly into reach. Reluctantly aided by her best friend Devine and her long-suffering boyfriend Tyler, the audition date looms and Meeshell prepares to leave her old life behind. But when she is offered a choice between stardom and friendship, can she make the right decision? And what price is she prepared to pay to reach her goal?
- pokemon heart gold and soul silver offichal trailer Pokémon heart gold and Soul Silver are tantalisingly close. The enhanced remakes of Pokémon Gold and Silver. Well they will be released on the 12th September 2010 in Japan, and are sure to be in Europe before long.The originals Pokémon red and Pokémon blue, and introduced many features that have now become standard, like using a real-time clock and allowing Pokémon to hold berries. But what will they bringing this time ? Aside from using the touch screen, itll be the first time well be able to get a lot of the Joto-based Pokémon without a GBA cart which means its safe to invest in a DSi. But theres an especially unusual feature we cant wait to try out; the Poké Walker.
- JACKDAW David Gray Orlando, FL 4/15/10 JACKDAW written and performed by David Gray Orlando, FL 4/15/10 Im like a jackdaw Cawing at your back door Scratching at your windowpane Hey throw your window wide And taste the April night with me again Girl we been veering Backwards disappearing Down into the murky deep Baby come on Well be a long time gone Thats time enough for sleep And hey now dont run and hide Your little heart away If its gone Well sure never find it Pining for lost innocence Our hammers beating hard Against that old facarde Some other air to breathe That we might break these moulds And free our restless souls Start to believe That we can rise above Our pettiness and love Like we aint loved before Free on this earth As the surf that rolls And crashes on the shore And hey now dont run and hide Your little heart away If its gone Well sure never find it Pining for lost innocence Tantalisingly I saw Our shadows moving through the door Traces from a different time When I was yours and you were truly mine All mine And I still want you yeah I still want you yeah I still want you yeah I still want you yeah And I still want you yeah I still want you yeah I still want you yeah I still want you And baby dont run and hide Your little heart away If its gone Well sure never find it Pining for lost innocence Pining for lost innocence Pining for lost innocence
- The Psychotic Strawberries This is my first animation of third year at the University of Sunderland. Thanks to Stephanie, Sean and Lucie for acting crazy, and providing me with lots of 'psychotic' sounds! Strawberries. Sweet succulent scrumptious. There are so many words to describe the distinctive, fleshy fruit that is so often enjoyed by young and old alike. Whether it is with lashings of sugar and cream in the hot summer months, or in Granny's strawberry trifle, these tantalisingly round and ripe berries are close to our hearts. But what about the unconventional berries of the bunch? The odd ones out, that dare to rebel and refuse to conform to the cultivated standards expected today? The poor, rotten seeds that are rejected and tossed aside in favour of the perfectly formed carbon copies that inevitably litter our supermarket shelves? What about the crazy ones?! Well, their time has come. The deviants are on their way. From out of the punnet, come the strawberries who want to turn your world upside down. You'd better be ready, for the Psychotic Strawberries...
- Cape Malay Cooking Tour in the Bo Kaap Perched on the slopes of Signal Hill, overlooking Table Bay, the Bo-Kaap is as idiosyncratically 'Cape' as the spicy scents and flavours that waft downhill from its eccentrically colourful cobbled streets. Our walk through the historic Malay quarter of Cape Town takes us through its nooks and crannies, its legends and secrets, as we hunt for the sources of those wonderful aromas and discover the distinctive cuisine of the Cape Malay community. Featured on TV (Mnet, SABC3, RTL), in magazines (Winescape, Food & Home, Lonely Planet) and in the press (Cape Argus, Cape Times) the Cape Malay Cooking Safari is a truly special Cape experience, and a model example of the Andulela () philosophy of giving back to the communities that welcome us. A number of home businesses have sprouted up in this area as a direct result of the interest generated by this unique tour. The adventure begins at the Bo-Kaap Museum, where an intimate group of no more than ten people will meet to enjoy the photo exhibition, and get a feel for the history and tradition of the area. Your guide will lead you on a leisurely stroll through some of the more historic streets, giving you a chance to appreciate the extraordinary collection of pre-1840 architecture that resulted in this area being declared a national monument. Then its time to follow our noses towards the scents of ginger, coriander, cardamom, cinnamon, and chilli which drift tantalisingly from the storefronts and cafés, as we shop ...
- Total Recall 2070: Machine Dreams (spoiler) TR2070 "Machine Dreams" spoilers from toward end. Some of the end gets spoiled here unfortunately, but it illustrates Collector and Rekall's nature chillingly and tantalisingly hints at what was used to upgrade the androids. Future potential.
- Cavegirl Nearly Invents Agriculture in Master of the World From the Italian no-budget cave-man/girl epic "I Padroni del mondo", AKA Master of the World, AKA Conqueror of the World. This girl seems to be called Viviana Maria Rispoli and she's done nothing else before or since. Which is a shame as she makes such a convincing cavegirl that fancying her feels like bestiality. In this clip she comes tantalisingly close to making arguably the greatest leap forward in human history - the invention of agriculture. But what does Bok the caveman (Sven Kruger) do about it? Watch and weep fellow humans, watch and weep... Apparently there's a sequel where Rispoli invents the wheel only for Bok to come along and kick its spokes in.
- Reese Witherspoon chatting on The Graham Norton Show [March 09] Part 5.flv Clips of the talented & tantalisingly ***y Reese Witherspoon taken of her when she was a guest on The Graham Norton Show on CH4 and repeated here in March 2009 on Dave TV.
- OBLITERATE Inky black fluids ooze sensually from the opening. Dripping, it clings onto the surface. As my fingers tantalisingly trace the contours of my face, I erase and dissolve my identity, fading into the darkness. Expressing ideas of consumption and regurgitation, my video works also seek to identify gender boundaries. The face acts as a tabula rasa, a blank canvas awaiting inscription. The perverse act of purging via the mouth, an orifice, aims to disgust yet ***ually provoke.
- Neil Reed Got to find a way (Music Now) Can't tell you much about this 45, I acquired it in a collection I bought around 15 years ago and never paid much attention to it until a year or two back. The other side (not as beautiful as you) has already been posted and has been picking up a lot of deck action in recent years, but for me, this is by far the better track. More 'Northern', a touch funky, but overall a gritty detroit soul sound and a great 60's sounding dancer (I suspect it might either be late 60's or early 70's?) with enough yeah yeah yeahs and ooh babys to move it tantalisingly close to mod club territory..... The other side is great as well mind, but more early crossover. It's a very nice double sider.
- Killzone 3 *updated 5/25/10* Killzone 3 is aiming to be bigger and better. New details about the game were revealed in the latest issue of GamePro magazine, and it looks as though developer Guerrilla Games is looking to take the Killzone franchise to a whole new level. The most notable change to the gameplay for Killzone 3 is the inclusion of jetpacks, which seem to act as a form of double-jump for crossing terrain more quickly and easily. The developer says the jetpacks resemble "something you do in platformers such as Super Mario Bros. or Uncharted." Shooting an enemy wearing a jetpack makes them explode "like roman candles." Another major addition is the option to play the game entirely in 3D. Killzone 3 will be one of the first Sony titles to support 3D out of the box, and thanks to a prototype TV using active shutter glasses set up at the event we can report that it looks stupendous bullets zip out of the screen while particles such as snow and sparks are tangible elements of the game world. It feels like much more than a gimmick as well: peripheral details such as raging seas thrashing the icebergs combine with the way the player's gun seems to hang out of the screen to create a level of immersion that's truly beyond anything we've seen to date. The gun combat remains relatively unchanged from the previous game. A new weapon was detailed, The Wasp, which discharges rockets that look like a swarm of robotic insects. The levels are also said to be much larger in scale compared ...
- Ski resort, Torgon, Swiss Alps The resort has arguably the most stunning views in the Portes du Soleil. Up top the Mont Blanc chain stands proud alongside many 4000 metres peaks in the Valais, but so too does Lake Geneva, which appears tantalisingly close. Imagine skiing with the lake's blue hues below only to turn a corner and be confronted by a full-on view of Europe's highest mountain... it's only possible in Torgon.
- Reese Witherspoon chatting on The Graham Norton Show [March 2009].flv Clips of the talented & tantalisingly ***y Reese Witherspoon taken of her when she was a guest on The Graham Norton Show on CH4 and repeated here in March 2009 on Dave TV.
- Namco Bandai Games' Tokyo HQ Lobby PLEASE READ FOR THE FULL STORY! Sat in the middle of a relatively quiet suburban area on Tokyo's outskirts, the NBGI studios are a sight to behold. While I wasn't able to venture within the offices, the lobby itself is essentially a vast atrium that houses a giant water feature on one side and a museum of Namco arcade titles dating from 1978 to the present day, all of which are on free play. I had a chance to get time with Ridge Racer 2, Submarine, Gynotai, Quick & Crash, Pac-Man (or Puck Man), 30 Test, Cosmo Gangs, Tanks! Tanks! Tanks (not yet released, and with a kickass recoiling seat), Xevious, Mappy, Galaga, Takumi and Tekken 3. Completely forgot to get Prop Cycle footage - sorry. Mobile Suit Gundam: Bonds of the Battlefield, with its eight massive pods and domed screens, was tantalisingly off-limits. There was a business reason for the visit, mind; I had the chance to sit down with Katsuhiro Harada, director of the Tekken series, to talk about the series' history, and got some great - and surprisingly frank - answers in the process. Look out for a video on Inside Xbox closer to Tekken 6's launch. Created on September 28, 2009 using FlipShare.
- MGS4 New Game Big Boss Emblem Speedrun: 1:39:03 Act 5: Part 2. Tantalisingly close now. The Screaming Mantis battle is unusual. It lacks the large array of variety that is prevalent in the other boss battles. There doesn't seem to be any special undiscovered method to utilise here either. Which, in a way is disappointing. It's just down to raw timing & accuracy. You could also argue that this is a good thing. It's alot more difficult with the M4. A shotgun is most suited for this situation. I had exactly 9 Buck shells left for the Masterkey. That would be better but I didn't want to go back to change it. (V-Ring ammo is loaded instead) Manits' wayward movement (beyond the scripted patterns) is primarily caused by: Firing shots too early. Firing too late & firing slightly off target. The quarter-circle clockwise rotation around the centre structure allows for an easy shot at the start of the each phase. Mantis will move left at the start of each phase if you can hit the doll quick enough. The Mantis doll location drop depends on the distance between Snake & Mantis. Get the right distance & you can save quite a few seconds. The roll up the stairs provides an easier view of the doll & shortens the distance too. I would of needed to run further to collect the doll if the first shots for the final doll hit had made contact. The concluding battle, with the overall results: Act 5: Part 3 coming soon.
- Magazine - 1978 - Real Life - Burst Once you had this promise on the tip of your tongue but it went without saying it went on too long all the straws you clutched at have burst into flames and so you smile that way tantalisingly lame The smart ones understand how your heart bursts like a bottle of champagne your just desserts the smart ones understand you shouldn't settle for less you're gonna forget yourself in my happiness Keep your silence to yourself (in my happiness) you will forget yourself (in my happiness)
- Cat Attacked By Bird Shadow the Cat is attacked by a female Magpie as the male bird seems more interested in getting tantalisingly close, only to move out of reach as Shadow makes his move.
- Novak Djokovic - Andy Roddick QF Montreal 2007 Canada 2007. ATP Masters Series Canada QF Time 106 minutes Winner Novak Djokovic 7-6(4) 6-4 last game... poslednji gem u mecu He is writing the history of Serbian tennis in gold letters. He has laid down the foundations for a new, brighter future of the white sport played in our country. When only 16 years of age he achieved impressive results that many older players would be envious of. Four years on, he has come tantalisingly close to realising his life's dream - he is already the world's third best player: Novak Djokovic! - I shall never forget the day when a four year old boy came to my tennis camp with a bag neatly packed, as if for professional training. I asked him who packed it for him, and he replied he did it himself. When asked what he wanted to be when he grew up, without hesitation he said: "number one in the world", the same answer I was given many years ago by Monika Seles when she was a little girl - said the legend of Yugoslav tennis, Jelena Gencic.
- 2009 Red Bull Air Race Season Review, World Champion Paul Bonhomme It would be hard for a Hollywood scriptwriter to come up with a more dramatic story than the 2009 Red Bull Air Race World Championship an eminently likeable British veteran who had come so tantalisingly close to winning the title for two straight years pulling out all the stops in the very last run of the very last race of the year in front of a record crowd of 800000 to narrowly beat the dashing defending champion from Austria who was flying in a superior airplane. But that is exactly what happened when Paul Bonhomme came through with a clutch performance in the final race of the season in Barcelona to de-throne defending champion Hannes Arch of Austria. Bonhomme, the most successful pilot in the five years of the Red Bull Air Race World Championship history with 11 career race victories, finally shed his reputation for finishing second in the championship by taking the title in Barcelona with a scintillating performance under pressure.
- Reese Witherspoon chatting on The Graham Norton Show [March 09] Part 6.flv Clips of the talented & tantalisingly ***y Reese Witherspoon taken of her when she was a guest on The Graham Norton Show on CH4 and repeated here in March 2009 on Dave TV.
- Swanage Railway Special 4th May 2009 Video taken at footpath crossing near Furzebrook. Is also another video taken from a different angle but my computer seems to be refusing to load that one up at the moment! :( Anyway, bit of information taken from Swanage Railway website: On Monday 4th May 2009, a second special, 'The Royal Wes***', will run diesel-hauled from London via the same route and return to London Waterloo again hauled by 34067 Tangmere. The last steam passenger train from London to Swanage ran from Waterloo on Sunday June 18th 1967. This was an RCTS twelve-car special hauled by rebuilt Battle of Britain 34089 602 Squadron and tailed by a Standard Class 4 tank, 80146. 34067 Tangmere came tantalisingly close to Swanage on 6th December 2003 hauling 'The Royal Wes***' special excursion from Wareham to London Waterloo. Battle of Britain class 34070 Manston is currently in operational service at Swanage, and Herston Works will be open for visits on 2nd and 4th May, where visitors will be able to see two other Battle of Britain classmates 34072 257 Squadron and 34053 Sir Keith Park - named in honour of Air Chief Marshal Sir Keith Rodney Park GCB, KBE, MC & Bar, DFC, RAF (15 June 1892 - 6 February 1975) who was in tactical command during the Battle of Britain. 34067 Tangmere's arrval will mean four Battle of Britain locomotives in Swanage at the same time! (I'll also try and edit the videos together I have taken at some point when I have a wee bit more time to spare!)
- Reese Witherspoon chatting on The Graham Norton Show [March 09] Part 2.flv Clips of the talented & tantalisingly ***y Reese Witherspoon taken of her when she was a guest on The Graham Norton Show on CH4 and repeated here in March 2009 on Dave TV.
- Reese Witherspoon interview on GMTV [January 2010].flv This clip is newly uploaded to replace the last - Reese Witherspoon interview on GMTV [January 2010].flv - as its audio was out of time with the video footage! Clip of the talented & tantalisingly ***y Reese Witherspoon taken of her when she was being interviewed on GMTV Breakfast shown in January 2010 on ITV.
- Reese Witherspoon on The Graham Norton Show [March 09] Part 4.flv Clips of the talented & tantalisingly ***y Reese Witherspoon taken of her when she was a guest on The Graham Norton Show on CH4 and repeated here in March 2009 on Dave TV.
- Reese Witherspoon chatting on The Graham Norton Show [March 09] Part 3.flv Clips of the talented & tantalisingly ***y Reese Witherspoon taken of her when she was a guest on The Graham Norton Show on CH4 and repeated here in March 2009 on Dave TV.
- Fastest Caravan Challenge pt 2 - Top Gear - BBC Part two of three. After a tantalisingly close, window-popping first run of 124.9mph its time for another go. Crosswinds are soon a major problem though as the caravan breaks through the 125mph barrier. But then disaster strikes.
- 'Talking Walls' Discover what's inside Old Parliament House This is the fourth in a series of highly successful television commercials for Canberra's Old Parliament House (OPH) and is part of a campaign to increase awareness of the new attractions for visitors to experience. Like a friendly haunted house this ad takes a tour through OPH revealing all the characters, history and secrets the house has to offer from the Kings Hall where you're surrounded by the portraits of all the past Prime Ministers, to the House of Reps where you hear the passionate voices of past debates from key moments in history including Hawke vigorously arguing with Menzies. The commercial ends peering tantalisingly through a fish eye lens into the PM's office.
- AKA AKA & UMAMI - Ich & Du (Video Edit) Releasedate: 5.7.2010 on Stil vor Talent 048!! Preorder here: DJ Feedbacks on WPP: One of Berlin's finest DJ and producer teams - AKA AKA - are back on Stil vor Talent with their first full on 12″ that showcases three fresh tracks, straight for the floor. Things kick off with title track "Ich & Du" (Me & You) where AKA AKA and UMAMI invite everybody on the dancefloor to sing along to this smooth deep and melodic vocal that is performed by UMAMI. Over a tantalisingly smooth tech-house loop the track slowly ushers everyone into musical nirvana while still letting off enough steam on the breakdown to make this track a very unique peak time tech-house-fest. Hit! links: AKA AKA UMAMI Stil vor Talent http Morphium Film www.morphium- video produced @ STATTBAD Wedding ()
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about tantalisingly
“Economics as if people and the planet mattered. nef is an independent think-and-do tank that inspires and demonstrates real economic well-being. will be highlighting some of the stories of the HPI in this blog - countries that do particularly well, changes over time, steps we need to take”
— Saamah Abdallah - Good lives that don't cost the Earth,
“We won't spoil the surprise just yet on some of the longer-term projects, but we can tell of their much anticipated debut release, Galactic Racer, is now tantalisingly close”
— voz media " Voz Media Blog,
“Timber trucks..a tantalisingly terrific trio on Biglorryblog. The Lorry Crime Blog. T&D's Drawing Board. Truck Trade Blog. Tour de Tanzania. Categories”
— Timber trucks..a tantalisingly terrific trio on Biglorryblog,
“Your blog aparently likes does n't handle the less than char (”
— Sigh... bust (So tantalisingly close!) - Plumbing Life's Depths,
“Apple To Release The iPhone 5 On June, 6 2011 At Moscone Center?, Virgin Atlantic To Demo Samsung Galaxy Tab, Vodafone Smartphone Professional Launched and more stories”
— Mobile & Telco | | Page Four,
“While I was writing my blog last Wednesday, I was pleasantly surprised when I realised I was getting tantalisingly close to a hundred entries. This, combined”
— In celebration of a blogging century | Build it Kenny, and,
“Nowhere is this more evident than in a retrospective selection of Vuitton garments plucked from the archive and curated into outfits by super-stylist Katie Grand (tantalisingly labelled collection privèe, to deter those anxious archive geeks) Blog >”
— SHOWstudio: Blog: Open house chez Louis Vuitton,
“As the party nears, here's a taste of what you can expect As time marches onwards The Creators Project London event gets tantalisingly close. We can't wait to take in the sonic delights of Mark Ronson & The Business Intl, Kele Okereke, Flats, Yuck, Tinchy Stryder, and special guests”
— The Creators Project London Event | The Creators Project,
“It's a tried and tested formula of late - yet a formula which is in need of some serious by the beautifully polished and tantalisingly atmospheric feel Hemisphere Games have”
— - The Weblog - Review: Osmos (Hemisphere Games),
similar for tantalisingly
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- law dictionary
- legal definition
- legal dictionary
- how to
- page tools
- tamil nadu
- murali kartik
- first session
- hindu group
- new delhi
- nissan high performance
- press release
- concierge services
- audio system
- felipe massa
- reuters journalists
- western europe
- united kingdom
- the brazilian
- formula one championship
- report text
- nordic countries
- last november
- central america
- tv reviews
- sydney morning herald
- the sydney morning herald
- technology news
- tim elliott
- matthew fox