- Tango (the dance with the stop "Baille Con Carte") is one of the most fascinating of all dances. Originating in Spain or Morocco, the Tango was introduced to the New World by the Spanish settlers, eventually coming back to Spain with Black and Creole influences. — “Tango History”,
- Definition of tango in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of tango. Pronunciation of tango. Translations of tango. tango synonyms, tango antonyms. Information about tango in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. air canada tango,. — “tango - definition of tango by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- DanceJam has Tango videos, lessons, learn the dance and watch video clips. The Tango is one of the most fascinating of all the dances, with a rich. — “Tango videos and lessons, learn at ”,
- Learn Argentine tango dance (& other dances) and look great for your wedding. If you are thinking of going to Buenos Aires, you can get a free Tango Map from a Tango Guest House in Argentina!. — “Argentine Tango”,
- What is the Tango Desktop Project? The Tango Desktop Project exists to help create a consistent graphical user interface experience for free and Open Source software. Eventually, the Tango Desktop Project will provide the following initiatives:. — “Tango Desktop Project - Tango Desktop Project”,
- The Argentine tango is often regarded as the "authentic" tango since it is closest to that originally danced in Argentina and Uruguay, though other types of tango have developed into mature dances in their own right. Music and dance elements. — “Tango - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Yahoo! reviewed these sites and found them related to Dance > Tango. — “Tango < Dance in the Yahoo! Directory”,
- One of the most fascinating of all dances, the tango is a sensual ballroom dance that originated in South America in the early twentieth century. Tango is usually performed by a man and a woman, expressing an element of romance in their synchronized movements. — “Tango - Tango Dance”,
- Tango continued to evolve in these different areas (and others) so that many differences Argentine Tango is a creative dance based on freedom of expression,. — “Rhode Island Tango”,
- Tango is a cross-platform open-source software library, written in the D programming language for D programmers. Tango uses a ticket-oriented system to track all issues, concerns, and enhancements. — “tango - D Programming Language - Trac”,
- "The tango is a man and woman in search of each other. It is a search for an embrace, a way to be together." "Tango is moving through space and time simultaneously with another human being. and in that instant you know what the angels feel as they move through the universe. — “Tango”,
- Read how tango started among the lower classes of Buenos Aires in Argentina and travelled across the atlantic to become the most popular dance in in the beginning of the 19th century. Tango Music. Carlos Gardel became especially associated with the transition from a lower-class "gangster". — “Argentina Tango - history, styles and music”, argentina-
- A couple dance the Argentine Tango. Tango dance and tango music originated in the area of the Rio de la Plata, Today, there are many tango dance styles, including Argentine Tango, Uruguayan Tango, Ballroom tango (American and International styles), Finnish tango, and vintage tangos. — “Tango (dance) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Oct 12, 2010 TANGO HITS ONE MILLION DOWNLOADS IN 10 DAYS Oct 12, 2010 Tango hits 1M downloads 10 days after launch Oct 12, 2010 Tango Hits 1M Downloads, But Here Comes Yahoo Oct 12, 2010 Tango's iPhone/Android video chat app takes off with 1M. — “Tango”, tango.me
- Share your videos with friends, family, and the world. — “YouTube - Broadcast Yourself”,
- Tango -- Spanish and Cuban rhythms (Guajira, Flamenca and Flamenco) mixed and the Habanera was born. The habanera came from Havana, Cuba and made its way thru Andalusa, Spain to Argentina in the early 19th century. The Habanera, Andalusan and the. — “Tango Dance - Streetswings Dance History archives - Main Page”,
- Tango definition, a ballroom dance of Latin-American origin, danced by couples, and having many varied steps, figures, and poses. See more. — “Tango | Define Tango at ”,
- Argentine tango has been thrilling dancers for more than 100 years. Learning to dance tango socially is based on improvisational movement and respecting both your partner and the other dancers on the floor. — “Beginning Argentine Tango”,
- Argentine Tango,Argentine,Tango.Argentine Tango Special Events,Milonga,Milongas,Argentine Tango Workshops,Argentine Tango Classes,Argentine Tango Washington DC,Argentine Tango Milongas Washington DC,Argentine Tango Classes Washington DC,Argentine. — “Mid-Atlantic DanceNet's Tango Events, Classes, eMail Posts, Links”,
- Tango.ly is a place for Argentine tango lovers to share their passion for tango dancing and tango music. Share tango videos, discover worldwide milongas. — “Argentine Tango - Milonga, Tango Video, Tango Festival, Tango”, tango.ly
- tango n. , pl. , -gos . A Latin American ballroom dance in 2/4 or 4/4 time. The music for this dance Some see the tango developing from two dances of mixed African-Latin American-European origin, the slow Habanera and the faster Milonga. — “tango: Definition from ”,
- Directed by Carlos Saura. With Miguel Ángel Solá, Cecilia Narova, Mía Maestro, Juan Carlos Copes. Set in Buenos Aires, Argentina, the film tells the story of director Mario Suarez's quest to make the ultimate tango film. — “Tango (1998) - IMDb”,
- More Tango music can be heard on our. Tango music page! History. In the late 19th century, Buenos Aires was filled with immigrants and transients from Europe and Africa, many of whom found themselves lonely and looking for companionship in their new foreign habitat. — “Learn to dance Tango with !”,
related videos for tango
- "Tango" - From the film EASY VIRTUE Thetwenties have roared... the thirties have yet to swing. John Whittaker, a young Englishman, falls madly in love with Larita, a ***y and glamorous American woman, and they marry impetuously. However when the couple returns to the family home, his mother Mrs Whittaker has an instant allergic reaction to her new daughter-in-law. Larita tries her best to fit in but fails to tiptoe through the minefield laid by her mother-in-law. Larita quickly realizes Mrs Whittaker's game and sees that she must fight back if she's not going to lose John. A battle of wits ensues and sparks soon fly. Mrs Whittaker manipulates every situation to undermine her, while Larita remains frustratingly calm and engineers sassy counter attacks. Before long, Mrs Whittaker's manipulation starts to work on John and Larita feels their love is in danger of slipping away. In a grand finale, where the secrets from Larita's past are revealed, she finally makes a break for freedom from the suffocating house...
- Take The Lead Tango Scene HOT!!
- Super700 - Tango German Rock
- Al Pacino - Scent of a Woman The Tango dance scene from the movie Scent Of A Woman (1992) where Pacino plays a blind retired Lieutenant Colonel. This is the only time when Al received his Oscar. The music is "Por una cabeza" by Carlos Gardel and the girl dancing is Gabrielle Anwar.
- Rain Sad Tango MV
- IN-GRID - IN-TANGO ingridalberini.blog.onet.pl OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO.
- How To Tango Expand the description and view the text of the steps for this how-to video. Check out Howcast for other do-it-yourself videos from natewood and more videos in the Ballroom Dancing category. You can contribute too! Create your own DIY guide at or produce your own Howcast spots with the Howcast Filmmakers Program at As one of the ***iest, most passionate things you can do while still standing upright, the tango takes romance. It takes drama. And it definitely takes two. To complete this How-To you will need: A dance partner Patience Melodrama Step 1: Stand in closed position Decide who will be Partner A and who will be Partner B. Stand so that A faces B with his left arm up at a 45-degree angle, and his right hand in the middle of B's back. In turn, B mirrors A, holding her right arm up against A's left, and resting her left hand on B's right arm. Tip: Traditionally, A's steps are performed by a man, and B's steps are performed a woman. Step 2: Get used to the beat The tango has a special rhythm to it: slow, slow, quick-quick, slow. Get more familiar with the rhythm by repeating this out loud several times. Tip: You can also count out the rhythm by saying:1, 2, 3-and, 4T, A, NG, OOr walk, walk, tan-go, close Step 3: Step forward or back on the "1" Assuming you're counting using the "1, 2, 3-and, 4" method, "1" will symbolize your first beat. On the "1," A should step forward on his left foot, while B steps backward on her right ...
- The Tango Maureen From RENT the Movie This is the video of the Tango Maureen from the Kick ass movie rent, starring the amazing Idina Menzel and Tracie Thoms and Anthony Rapp, enjoy...
- Benny Benassi - In Tango A good Benassi song. House music O_O
- Tango scene from The Tango Lesson Pablo Veron & Sally Potter Music: La Yumla
- TANGOCITY: LEARN HOW TO DANCE TANGO IN YOUTUBE LESSON 1/20 These are exclussive Tango Lessons for YouTube fans. Two of the most important Tango dancers in the world, Mora Godoy and Osvaldo Zotto, show and explain us through easy and amusing lessons how to dance this wonderful music.
- "Libertango" dancer: Pablo Alonso Tango dance by Pablo Alonso and partner from Argentina in Salon Canning. Actually he directs PabloTango School in London
- Argentine Tango/Milonga--Amazing! Show at a milonga in Buenos Aires; amazing dancing by Dani Garcia and Luna Palacios. If you wish to see the rest of the dance, it is in my list of videos: "Argentine Tango/Milonga--Grand Finale".
- Cell Block Tango from "Chicago" "Cell Block Tango" from the movie Chicago. For those who are wondering, the speech by Hunyak, who is Hungarian, translated is: "What am I doing here? They say my famous tenant held down my husband and I chopped his head off. But it's not true. I am innocent. I don't know why Uncle Sam says I did it. I tried to explain at the police station but they didn't understand." credit for that information goes to
- Tango Dance by Gustavo and Jesica from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Song: Claudinette, by Lidia Borda Originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina this is a tango by dancers Gustavo and Jesica Hornos. Tango Is like a fluid dialogue where the bodies talk and surprise each other step after step. Gustavo and Jesica met each other at a tango party at Stanford University. They didn't know that they were from the same Spanish speaking city and Gustavo invited her to dance introducing himself in English... then because of his accent Jesica thought Gustavo was from France, and Gustavo very soon realized that Jesica was from...another world. Thanks to the magic of tango now they are husband and wife and dance partners. Their mission is to spread Fun, Love and Healing through the power of Tango Dancing. Their tango is beyond the steps...they dance from their hearts. Tango is truly a deep metaphor of superb communication, teamwork, leadership and followership skills, trust, romance, sensuality and enjoyment of life itself. To contact them call USA +1 (415) 573-5735 or e-mail at info@ For more info please visit In this video Gustavo and Jesica are dancing to the song Claudinette (tango by Delfino and Centeya) interpreted by Lidia Borda. Find this music online at http
- Scent of woman - Tango Scent of woman - Tango Al Pacino
- Fabian Peralta y Natacha Poberaj Tango Villa Urquiza Style. Performance at Salon Canning June 2006. "Una Emocion" by Tanturi/Campos
- Tango Inga Savitskaya (Inga Sawicka) - Moskwa 2004
- A EVARISTO CARRIEGO CARLOS GAVITO y MARSELA DURAN -
- 2005 World Am. Standard Championships - [Finals] Tango
- Shakira - Objection (Tango) Music video by Shakira performing Objection (Tango). (C) 2002 Sony Music Entertainment (Holland) BV
- TANGO LIBIDO Tango Libido Maciej Maleńczuk
- TANGO-PASION Tango Milonga
- Heart Tango (Full Version) Monica Bellucci From Monica's Fan Downloaded
- Tango Animation - En Tus Brazos (In Your Arms) Enjoy the beautiful French-made Spanish animation movie "En Tus Brazos" about how nothing can stop a tango dancing couple ... not even fate. It abounds with creativity, sentiment and argentine tango. The greatest tango dancer of the 20's is stuck in a wheelchair after a tragic accident. Thanks to his wife, he recovers the use of his legs, the time of one imaginary dance, ending entreating passionately "Don't stop, hold me tight". Directed by François-Xavier Goby fxgoby.free.fr Edouard Jouret and Matthieu Landour. France 2005. Presented on festivals in San Diego (Siggraph 2007, Award of Excellence), Annecy (France), Argentina (Mar del Plata), Poland (ReAnimacja), Auch (France), Miami (Romance), Spain (Animac), California (San Diego), Monaco (Imagina), France (Valenciennes), Bristol, Séoul and Paris. Original version on www.entusbrazos.fr Production: Supinfocom Valenciennes www.supinfocom.fr Distribution: Premium Films www.premium- Music (first part): "En Tus Brazos" by Alfredo de Angelis and Oscar Larroca (vocal). Composition by Carlos Zárate. Lyric by Elizardo Martínez Vilas (Marvil). "Yo me cegué en tus ojazos y fui a caer en tus brazos. Y entre tus brazos yo fui feliz, porque te amé con delirio. Yo fui a caer en tus brazos y así llegué hasta el martirio. Te juro que enloquecí, cuando por dentro me vi, y comprendí lo que hacía. Quiero mirar hacia Dios, aunque me muerda el dolor, aunque me cueste morir" Music (final part): "El Huracán" by Edgardo Donato ...
- Itzhak Perlman Tango Tango de Itzhak Perlman
- Tango Dance with new Music The Tango from "Shall We Dance?" with the Music from "Moulin Rouge" It was my first video made with Windows Movie Maker, so please excuse any incongruities in it. Have Fun! Oskar Felix
- Jonathan & Katusha WSS 2007 Tango
- TANGO FIRE - La Cumparsita TANGO FIRE during their world tour. I filmed them at the Maag Eventhall in Zürich Switerland Credits: ARTISTIC DIRECTOR Carolina Soler DANCERS Nelson Celis & Yanina Fajar Pablo Sosa & Mariela Maldonado Mauricio Celis & Ines Cuesta German Cornejo & Carolina Giannini Juan Malizia & Florencia Roldan SINGER Javier Di Ciriaco MUSICIANS Gabrial Clenar Gerardo Scaglione Marcelo Rebuffi Hugo Satorre PRODUCTION MANAGER/LIGHTING DESIGNER Matt Cawrse SOUND DESIGNER Daniel McKay COMPANY MANAGER Toni Rudov PRODUCERS HVK Productions Pty Ltd 2/157 Toorak Road South Yarra 3141 Australia Mailing address: PO Box 9109 South Yarra Post Office 3141 Australia Telephone: +61 3 9820-5477 Fax: +61 3 9820-5833 Email: Pia@.au www.tango- filmed and edited by Oliver Neubert Popfilm Zürich / Switzerland
- Hilton basic tango (mostly syllabus)
- Argentine Tango Tango Fantasia at its best...
- Shall We Dance? Movie Clip This is a scene from the movie "Shall We Dance?". Richard Gere as John Clark and Jennifer Lopez as his teacher Paulina do the tango dance. The song playing is "Santa Maria (Del Buen Ayre)" by The Gotan Project.
- Tango Argentina Tango: Queias de Baudoneon.
- Spike - Tango [HQ] @320kbps "Ramanem Prieteni" more @
- LARA FABIAN - TANGO NUE - Music Video - Live
- Another Cinderella Story - Valentine's Dance Tango (Part 3 Music) Dancing in the party.... Mary (Selena Gomez) & JP (Andrew Seeley) Song: Valentine's Dance Tango By: The Twins Hope you enjoy it....
- 12) Soundtrack of Moulin Rouge ~ El Tango de Roxanne Track #12 from the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack: El Tango de Roxanne by Ewan McGregor, Jose Feliciano and Jacek KomanYou can listen to the whole soundtrack by looking up the Playlist 'Moulin Rouge' in my account and pressing the 'Play all button'. Enjoy!!! * I do NOT own the music or the picture used in this video, it was made purely for entertainment *
- Loreena McKennitt- Tango to Evora Song: "Tango to Evora" Artist: Loreena McKennitt Album: The Visit Year: 1991
- The Best Latin Tango Tango Music Video
- Tom Lehrer - The Masochism Tango - now on DVD Get the whole uninterrupted Lehrer performance on DVD! will ship the CD/DVD to all countries: Tom Lehrer songs on iTunes: "The Masochism Tango" was republished in a 4:3 HQ-version in August 2009. The song is a typical Tom Lehrer original comment and this song will live forever. It really is a timeless gem! In 1998 Lehrer hosted a radio show on BBC Radio 2, stating that he was inspired to write "The Masochism Tango" after hearing Tony Martin singing a song called "Kiss of Fire". You can hear Lehrer talking about the song here: home.broadpark.no There is a YouTube version of "Kiss of Fire" with Frankie Laine here: Lehrer said "OK" to "The Tom Lehrer Wisdom Channel", as long as the performance is not altered and as long as it's free in the YouTube flash video format. Click on the user name and visit the channel's front page. The channel is Lehrer only. And here is a link to a NEW channel support page: home.broadpark.no © 2011 Tom Lehrer Recording date: September 11th 1967 Format: Ampex Quadruplex PAL 4:3 Status: A very rare recording Storage: Sony Digital Betacam Production and preservation: The Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation - the NRK, Norway. More here: www.nrk.no
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about tango
“Mandragora Tango Website and Blog ( I've written about this in an earlier blog post). There is a lot of tango concert music (i.e. Piazzolla) available, but this is not suitable for dancing”
— Mandrágora Tango,
“by Freddy J. Nager, Founder of Atomic Tango LLC & Managing Editor of The Antidote Cool Rules Pronto : The Atomic Tango Blog "Common sense is the little man in a gray suit who never makes a mistake at addition, but it's always”
— Cool Rules Pronto: The Blog | Atomic Tango,
“I read Irene and Man Yung's tango blog with interest - and frequently amazement that they say what they do and can still dance tango! Tango Fire are in town - if you read this blog you'll know this already. Check out this”
— Angelina's Tango Blog Blog - Information, Comments, Reviews,
“The blog about tango with free discussions, tutorials, health advice, and guest articles. Subscribe today!”
— The Tango Notebook Blog |, tango-
“What to you get when you cross a writer with Argentine tango? A tango missionary. I hope you enjoy these posts, mostly written while I lived in Argentina”
— Tango Blog | Camille Cusumano,
“All About AR Argentina Discussion Forum lets you look up questions that other travellers have an interest in and post questions to other Argentine enthusiasts”
— Argentine Tango Discussion Forum,
“Was there a specific moment, be it on the street, with Carlos or perhaps in a milonga, in which you realized you wanted to write Happy Tango? To be honest, it was more of a gradual realisation that I had to do it. updates (as things inevitably change in Buenos Aires) on The (Happy Tango) Updates Blog”
— Tina Tangos,
“Misia & Peter – tango blog. . Un pedazo de vida. May 9th, 2010. In Buenos Aires, you can get a tango lesson anywhere. Here you can check out her blog and impressive curriculum vitae”
— Misia & Peter – tango blog,
“Blog. Browse: Home / Our Blog. Argentine Tango Lessons Can Help Develop Creativity. by Ilya on September 15, 2010. If at first you wonder what Tango lessons have to do with this post – read to the end. Then click on the link below to watch the video. It is excellent (and funny too)”
— Tango Atlanta | School of Argentine Tango in Atlanta GA,