- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. take·off. noun \ˈtāk-ˌȯf\ Definition of TAKEOFF. 1 : an imitation especially in the way of caricature. 2. a : a spot at which one takes off b : a starting point : point of. — “Takeoff - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Ask a question about aircraft design and technology, space travel, aerodynamics, aviation history, astronomy, or other subjects related to aerospace engineering. — “ | Ask Us - Airliner Takeoff Speeds”,
- Shop for take off at Target. Choose from Take Your Eye Off the Ball (Paperback), Don't Make a Black Woman Take Off Her Earrings (Madea's Uninhibited Commentaries on Love and Life) (Reprint) (Paperback) and other products. — “take off : Target Search Results”,
- One of the world's largest video sites, serving the best videos, funniest movies and clips. Dont Take Off Ur Shoe. 163,235 Views, Added 09-Jan-09 By husnain67. 00:25. Flying D A plane crashes at takeoff and all you can see is a big explosion. — “Videos tagged with Takeoff - Metacafe”,
- Encyclopedia article of takeoff at compiled from comprehensive and current sources. Light aircraft, such as a Cessna 150, take off at around 55 knots (63 mph, 100 km/h). — “Takeoff encyclopedia topics | ”,
- Definition of takeoff from Webster's New World College Dictionary. takeoff definition. take·off (tāk′ôf′) noun. the act of leaving the ground from any angle, as in jumping, launching, or flight. the place from which one leaves a surface. the starting point or launching stage. Econ. — “takeoff - Definition of takeoff at ”,
- takeoff ( ) n. The act of rising in flight. Used of an aircraft or a rocket. The point or place from which one takes off Light aircraft, such as a Cessna 150, take off at around 55 knots (63 mph, 100 km/h). — “takeoff: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Definition of take off in the Dictionary. Meaning of take off. What does take off mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the word take off. Information about take off in the . — “What does take off mean? definition, meaning and”,
- Takeoff definition, a taking or setting off; the leaving of the ground, as in leaping or in beginning a flight in an airplane. See more. — “Takeoff | Define Takeoff at ”,
- Your first takeoff in a taildragger might seem like some kind of exercise is s-turns on In this overview section, we will explain the basic takeoff procedure in a taildragger. — “ - Documentation”,
- Taxi and depart rwy 28 into the sunset listen to this old classic depart on take off Taxiing to take off, take off, inflight, wing view, climbing to the cruise altitude. — “Aviation Videos - Situation: Take Off Only”, flightlevel350.com
- Definition of takeoff in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of takeoff. Pronunciation of takeoff. Translations of takeoff. takeoff synonyms, takeoff antonyms. Information about takeoff in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “takeoff - definition of takeoff by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Book your vacation at or call 1-800-TAKE OFF for vacation package discounts, all inclusive vacations & cruise vacations. — “Vacation Outlet: Travel Deals, Vacation Discounts, Cruise”,
- :A "take-off" can also mean a parody, reference, or homage in American English.:"Take-off" in Canadian English is an exclamation that can also mean the speaker disbelieves what has just been stated or is annoyed and wishes for someone to leave. — “Takeoff | ”,
- Takeoff Manufacturers & Takeoff Suppliers Directory - Find a Takeoff Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Takeoff Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Takeoff-Takeoff Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- Check out all the Latest Videos of Takeoff . Largest Collection of Hot Takeoff Videos on . — “Takeoff Videos”,
- They love to take off all the politicians' mannerisms. (intransitive, of an aircraft or The plane has been cleared to take off from runway 3. (intransitive) To become successful,. — “take off - Wiktionary”,
- Take-off helps your company to collect, present and distribute your important and vital iPoint 1.2 with more functionality like audio playlists, streaming video, mail alerts and. — “Take-off - Automating your information flow!”, take-off.as
- The Maximum Takeoff Weight or Maximum Takeoff Mass of an aircraft is the maximum weight at which the pilot of the aircraft is allowed to attempt to take off. Maximum permissible takeoff weight. In many circumstances an aircraft may not be permitted to take off at its Maximum Takeoff. — “Maximum Takeoff Weight”,
- Typical takeoff air speeds for jetliners are in the 130–155 knot range (150–180 mph, 240–285 km/h) Some aircraft specifically designed for short takeoff and landing can take off at speeds below 40 knots (74 km/h), and can even. — “Takeoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Exactly a week later, another engine failed during takeoff, this one caused by the ingestion of a large bird. failure occurs at or after V1, the takeoff can be safely continued. Rejecting a takeoff when past V1 means there may be. — “AOPA Online: AOPA - Career Pilot”,
- You will be able to take off and climb a few feet, but you will never be able to climb out of ground effect, no matter how long the runway. There are many types of problems that you may not notice until you have begun your takeoff roll. — “Takeoff [Ch. 13 of See How It Flies]”, av8
related videos for takeoff
- 747 takeoff ***pit view lufthansa 747-400 takeoff from frankfurt to san francisco a340.net 747
- "Take Off The Blues" The Foreign Exchange feat. Darien Brockington Video directed by Matt Koza.
- Ilyushin IL-18 Aborted take off An Ilyushin IL-18 Coot ( Alada D2-FFR) Operated by DHL aborts takeoff from the 8202 ft long airstrip at Cabinda, West Africa. The pilot has done an excellent job; - there's a busy public road beyond the boundary fence,less than 50 metres from the end of the runway. Please don't ask me why he aborted; Sorry, I simply don't know. This old coot is still in service; spotted at Luanda on 13th July 2009
- Ke$ha - Take It Off Music video by Ke$ha performing Take It Off. (C) 2010 RCA Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment
- Continental Airlines 737 Takeoff at Newark by Oliver Porter www.flightlevel350.com for more videos! Some spotting from Terminal C 753 on tug, 772 on tug & ramp, and some 737s.
- Boeing-747 Insane Takeoff!! How scarey would this be!!
- ViViD-Take Off First single by the group of visual kei: ViViD!!!!! Vocals : シン - Shin Ex Akihabara Shounendan Dennou Romeo Guitare : 零乃 - Reno Ex NoveLis Guitare : 怜我 - Ryoga Bassiste : イヴ - IV Ex ZiL et Ex Kisnate Batteur & DJ : Ko-ki Ex ZiL et Ex NoveLis You can download it on kika.future.fr
- AN225 HONOLULU TAKE OFF Anthonov AN 225 Take off from Honolulu Airport
- Close call! Most aircraft use about two-thirds of the runway to take off. This is an Ilyushin IL76 freight aircraft taking off fully laden for an 11 hour flight, warm day, no wind....... oh and look, no runway left either!
- 777 Boeing AA Takeoff take off- SPEAKERS ON MAX - LAX to LHR - THE BEST A 1st Class video all the way. Listen to the Trent's rev up (SPEAKERS ON MAX!) as we taxi, hold, take off and then spool down and commence the powerful and long LOOP4 SIDS turn towards London from Los Angeles on a beautiful day. You can see LAX, the beach - Playa Del Rey (no smog!), the turn into the sun over the (few) clouds back over Hermosa Beach and then LA County as we go from west to east towards the Great Lakes and then Greenland and finally to Scotland then England. If you watch carefully during take off, you can see the "AirBUST" A380 aka Flying Junker (Qantas) parked at the satellite terminal because it cannot park at the main terminal. This is one of the best films of a 777 take off. You only get sound (AWESOME ENGINE SOUND) and a view like this from "The Bridge" - that is seat 4J - FIRST CLASS. Also, I dont show you my feet or make you dizzy like other vid's. As we climb, you can hear the Pursar making her announcements as we pass the beach and turn away from the sun and head towards "Blighty". I tried to hold the camera perfectly still for your benefit, but the power was just too much. Still an excellent video. After 10 minutes I started to become tired. So I turned off the camera, pressed recline (to bed position) and took a snooze for a while before my first (of many) scotch and soda's. Please enjoy and post your comments.
- Airbus A340-600 Rejected Take-Off test (subtitles) A340-600: Rejected Take-Off test One of the tests to be undertaken for the certification of a new aircraft is the accelerate-stop with "maximum energy braking" test. This was undertaken for the A340-500/600 on February 12, 2002 in Istres using MSN360, the prototype aircraft. This test, which is based on brakes already close to their wear limit, is always one of the last to be performed and it is not unusual for unexpected events to occur. The test is in general a destructive test for the brakes, wheels and tyres, with occasionally some risk of local damage to the airplane. In this particular instance the test proceded normally, with the target braking distance and brake energy levels being obtained during the deceleration. However, several minutes after the aircraft had come to a stand, damage occurred to a number of wheels. The cause of the wheel damage, which is consistent across affected wheels, has been identified as an insufficient margin in the design of the wheels to withstand the extreme heat transfer from the brakes and the associated increase in tyre pressure after the aircraft had stopped. The results were reviewed with the component manufacturer and modifications defined. They consist in local reinforcement of the wheels and modifications to the thermal shield between the brake assembly and the wheel.
- Lukla Tenzing-Hillary Airport, Nepal 2007. It is craziest and dangerous! One of the most busiest airports in the world! Landing and Take-off at Lukla are very interesting and exciting!!!
- Antonov 225 Takeoff a 'mafboy' producer presents ''Antonov 225''
- Amazing! - Airbus A380 Arctic Takeoff This Airbus A380 was in Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada in February 2007 for cold weather testing.
- N710DN Takeoff Delta Air Lines N710DN customer flyaway to Sea-Tac Airport March 24, 2010.
- Philippine Airlines Airbus A330-300 Take off Central Japan International Airport
- 2PM Take Off teaser
- Boeing 777 rejected take off (RTO) For certification purposes, Boeing 777 made this test to show that it can stop safely at maximum thrust, by the end of the runway, taxi for 5 minutes (the time needed for the firetrucks to reach the plane) and not catch fire from the great heat produced from the disk brakes. Very educative, enjoy. aviation-
- Strange Yet Somehow Cool Aircraft Takeoff I would love to have one of these
- The Dambusters - The Takeoff The British airmen take off in their Lancasters. Their goal: the dams in the Ruhr Valley.
- Manchester Heavy Takeoff´s 24L Big Takeoffs and watch the last plane AMAZING SOUND
- Ezra Furman and the Harpoons "Take Off Your Sunglasses" Music Video for "Take Off Your Sunglasses" Director: Antoine Wagner Director of Photography: Francisco Soriano Produced by 35east 35 from the album Inside the Human Body on Minty Fresh Records
- Parallel Takeoff At SFO - Virgin America Virgin America A319 flight to Seattle taking-off parallel to USAir plane at San Francisco International.
- KLM Boeing B747-400 TakeOff St Maarten ***pit view TakeOff from St. Maarten as seen from ***pit 747. To answer some remarks from viewers: Why is T/O so fast and short? Well, the aircraft weighs only 260.000 kgs (max = 396.000kgs) in this T/O with only 30.000 kgs of fuel for a flight time of 1hr15min to Curacao (you can see the landing here: ). With this low weight Vr is 125kts and climbout speed is 155kts(=V2 + 10kts) Why is V1 and Vr called so close? Because, when a/c is very light you have to increase V1 to the Vmcg(=Vmin control ground)speed. If you don't and start flying below this speed and an outboard engine fails, you are not able to control a/c. That's why in this T/O V1 is the same as Vr. Yes, it's a 747. No, it's not fake. And to answer some more questions: This take off is part of a three stretch flight: AMS-SXM, then SXM-CUR, then CUR-AMS.
- Crazy dangerous takeoff 767 in severe storm!! Some dodgy Russian airline
- [Eng Sub] 【Kagamine Rin】 I Can Take Off My Panties! Ah, the indescribable feeling of freedom that only comes from relinquishing the oppressive institution that is underwear. So yeah, two in 24 hours. What's gotten into me? Oh yeah, turns out this is also the second song from HighTen★Girls2 that I've translated (the first being Kakure Otaku)....
- Amazing Landings and Takeoffs! Click on High Quality. This is at Princess Juliana Arpt. in St. Maartin . Check out the A-340 spooling up and the two guys hanging on for dear life at the fence! Also check out my drumming videos here on YouTube! /scottdaviesdrummer
- Takeoff! - If I were any closer to this jet, I could have reached out and touched its pilot. Have you ever stood this close to an aircraft that was taking off?
- F16 Take Off Take off of Belgian Air Force F16 from torrejone in Spain
- Airbus A319 - Very Fast Crazy Take Off Fast Crazy Take Off
- How to Fly an Airplane : How to Take-Off an Airplane Learn what steps to follow when taking-off an airplane in this free how to fly video. Expert: Dave Pressy Bio: Dave Pressy has been a flight instructor in the St. Louis Area for over four years, and a pilot for more than seven years. Filmmaker: Ross Safronoff
- 【2PM】Take off-2PM【Japanese song】 2PMのTake off音源です。
- Video of Tu-154M plane take-off after miracle crash landing in forest A Russian airliner Tu-154M involved in an emergency crash landing in September last year has once again taken to the sky. It was dubbed a 'miracle landing' as all 81 people on board survived after a mid-air failure of major electrical systems. RT on Facebook: RT on Twitter:
- RC Jet takeoff and a faceplant Guy taking off a RC F15 Jet, in Tungubakkar Airoport near Reykjavik Iceland. The pilot does not back off even if it's going behind him where all the spectators are. Guy nearly gets hit by the plane, but gets a good faceplant in stead!
- Airbus A340-600 Rejected Take Off Rejected Take Off certification of the Airbus A340-600. Max take off weight. High speed.
- Boeing 777 Takeoff´s Two nice Takeoffs from this Boeing 777 Company PIA and Singapore I looove this Engine SOUND^^ With ATC THX TO SIMON LOWE
- F-35 JSF VERTICAL TAKEOFF F-35 JSF TAKEOFF BETTER VARSION FUUL takeoff and landing
- 747 Takeoff Sunset Beach SXM St Maarten KLM 747 blows some bystanders on takeoff at Maho Beach in St. Maarten
- Boeing 747 takeoff from San Francisco International Lufthansa Boeing 747 takeoff into clouds from San Francisco International Airport from inside. View onto the engines.
- United Airlines Boeing 747-400 Heavy Takeoff At Chicago O'hare with ATC Heavy Takeoff out of Chicago O'hare. Boeing 747-400. Flight from Chicago O'hare to Tokyo Narita. I got lucky and got a free upgrade to Buisness class on the Upper deck. Seat 15K to be exact. Channel 9 is included. Takeoff out of runway 32L, full length. You know your heavy when you need full length out of runway 32L at Chicago. Great flight with United. It was a bumpy departure and holding the camera was kinda hard because the space between the seat and the window is big so I had to stretch my hand out and it was hard to keep the camera still. Plane is N180UA
- F22 Raptor Take-off at RIAT 2010 Buy tickets at . This is the F22s first take-off from RIAT 2010!
- Tradewinds Boeing 747 Rejected Takeoff Crash On June 7, 2006 at approximately 7:03 AM local, a Trade Winds cargo Boeing B747-200, N922FT, overran the end of RW 18 after aborting the takeoff due to an engine failure at Medellin - Jose Maria Cordova Airport (SKRG), Rio Negro, Colombia. There were no injuries to the 6 crewmembers onboard. The airplane was substantially damaged. The METAR was wind calm visibility 7000 VCSH BKN008 SCT 080 16/14 A3037. The investigation is being conducted by the Aeronautica Civil, Republica de Columbia. The US NTSB is assisting the Columbian investigation under the provisions of ICAO Annex 13. Link to the NTSB report: www.ntsb.gov 6/7/2006 / Rio Negro, Colombia Boeing 747-200 / N922FT NSCH Part 121: Air Carrier TRADEWINDS AIRLINES INC
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about takeoff
“Discussion blog about construction information technology - by PlanSource (on screen takeoff)”
— on screen takeoff | Construction Information Technology Blog, plansource.ca
“Cleared for Takeoff - The Triporati Blog. A blog for savvy travelers by the travel experts Blog Home | RSS | . Dispatches from Larry Habegger. Nov. 24. More Snow! Posted”
— Larry Habegger : Cleared for Takeoff - The Triporati Blog,
“At heathrow and looking out the window at the rubbish weather!! haha! cancelled by camera and lookig forward to sleeping on the plane, Stomach is churning at the idea of 7 months away”
— take off,
“New blog online. Other updates will folow later this week. This one you can see Katrien Aerts ride some pow pow”
— Take off blog 03 - Video,
“August 2010. Takeoff is a product of Mediascend, Inc. All text and design is copyright Inc. All rights reserved. Takeoff Blog. Proudly powered by WordPress”
— Is AWS Startup Challenge Unfair to Bootstrappers? | Takeoff Blog,
“Fun Drinking Games, Beer recipes, Beer Pong and more at . Search this blog: Subscribe to this blog's feed. Archives. Take Off. Check out the new drinking game submitted by Chris. Basically a play off of the game "BANG***" only instead of the person who finds the card”
— Take Off,
“This guest post is by Tsh Oxenreider of Simple Mom. I've watched in wonder how my blog has grown since”
— Marry Your Blog to Your Life ... and Watch it Take Off,
“Take Off the Mask Blog Tour - Day One. Who I've Become is NOT who I AM, Thank you for hosting the Take Off the Mask Blog Tour with Sonya Visor”
— Urban Christian Fiction Today: Take Off the Mask Blog Tour,
related keywords for takeoff
- takeoff software
- takeoff live
- takeoff boutique
- takeoff speed
- takeoff minimums
- takeoff roll
- takeoff clothing
- takeoff video
- takeoff monkey
- takeoff parts
- takeoff software for mac
- takeoff software mac
- takeoff software reviews
- takeoff software free
- takeoff software roofing
- takeoff software pdf
- takeoff software freeware
- takeoff software digitizer
- takeoff software trial
- takeoff software concrete