- Wood and stainless steel tabel tops form John Boos and Steelbase. Available in square, rectangle, oval, round, and other shapes. A wide selection of matching table bases are also available. — “Table Tops - Wood and Stainless Steel Table Tops In Many”,
- Serv-U offers a wide selection of laminated table tops, wood table tops, chrome table bases, and more restaurant furniture at www.Servu-. — “Restaurant Furniture: Table Tops and Table Bases”, servu-
- Buy tabletops, Pottery Glass items on eBay. Find great deals on Home Garden, Collectibles items and get what you want now! Related Searches: table tops, tabletops unlimited, rue de paris, tabletops gallery, tabletops medici. — “tabletops items - Get great deals on Pottery Glass, Home”,
- – We are a distributor of beautiful range of Wholesale glass table tops, wholesale decorative flower, wholesale decorative bowls, wholesale glass pitcher, wholesale glass cups, wholesale dispensers, wholesale ashtrays, wholesale placemats. — “Wholesale Tabletops Products for Dollar Stores - ”,
- table tops, restaurant tables, wood restaurant tables, beechwood restaurant tables, table bases, cast iron table bases, cast iron cross bases, food court tables, site seating tables, mahogany table tops, oak table tops, laminate table tops,. — “Restaurant Table Tops | Search Our Laminate, Mahogany, and”,
- Restaurant Furniture Supply is a leading manufacturer for all your restaurant furniture needs. Restaurant chairs, commercial barstools, booth seating, table tops and bases., Restaurant Furniture Supply is the best place to find your table tops: Say goodbye to wobbly tables and unattractive tabletops. — “Restaurant Furniture Supply | Table Tops, Laminated Tops”,
- Table tops Conference tables Desks & workstations Table tops & legs Cable management & accessories + Work chairs. Swivel chairs Visitor's chairs & stools + Workspace storage. Bookcases Shelving units Wall shelves Filing cabinets Drawer units Cabinets & sideboards Cable management & accessories. — “IKEA | Workspace | VIKA table bar | Legs & trestles | Table tops”,
- tabletops. Hand hammered Mexican Copper Sinks from Copper Sinks Direct by Copperhead Sinks. Copper tables are the ultimate in style and durability. High guage copper surfaces provide strength and good looks. — “Copper Sinks DIRECT: tabletops”,
- Tabletops Etc - The web's biggest tableware selection. — “Tabletops Etc - The Web's Biggest Tableware Selection”,
- Raleigh Table Tops simplifies the process of choosing and buying glass table tops and shelves. — “Raleigh Table Tops: the easiest way to find the best glass”,
- Table tops for restaurants and bars. Choose from solid or simulated wood tops with mahogany, oak and walnut finishes. Buy online or call: (888)495-8884. — “Restaurant Table Tops”,
- Let Table Tops Etc's experienced design professionals bring your ideas to life and create A full service floral design studio specializing in classic, contemporary, and custom. — “Table Tops, Etc. - Award-winning Special Events Florist in”,
- Table Tops Manufacturers & Table Tops Suppliers Directory - Find a Table Tops Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Table Tops Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Table Tops-Table Tops Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters”,
- Table Tops - Find listings of Table Tops, Table Tops manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, traders and wholesalers from , , and India. It is popularly used as tabletop, study table, trolley, tea trolley,telephone table etc. Features - 2 Adjustable table tops that can be easily tilted. — “Table Tops”,
- Glass Tops Direct offers premium Glass Table Tops Furniture at Wholesale Prices. Glass Top Dining Tables, Frameless Mirrors, Glass Tables, and Glass Mirrors at wholesale pricing to the public. — “Glass Table Tops, Glass Tables & Glass Top Tables Direct”,
- We sell a wide variety of table top shapes and designs that can be paired with our selection of table bases and legs to create the perfect solution to your office, library, or common area needs. — “Table Tops with many Shape, Size, and Edging Options”, closet-
- Buy tabletops at BizRate, the best price comparison search engine on the web. Shop, compare and save when you buy online. — “tabletops - Online Shopping at BizRate. Black Friday Deals 2010”,
- sells a wide range of restaurant furniture: commercial chairs, restaurant barstools, wood & metal chairs, table tops and bases., Find restaurant table tops in a variety styles at great low prices. . — “Commercial, Restaurant Table Top | Wholesale Table Tops Made”,
- Clear, Acrylic, Lucite, tabletops. Potective tabletops. Protecting your furniture with an acrylic tabletop is cost efficient when you compare replacement or refinishing costs. — “Clear, acrylic, protective, tabletops. Kitchen and end tables”,
- Commercial quality table tops including square laminates, solid wood and reversible round table tops and bases for restaurant dining rooms and patio bars. — “Table Tops: Laminate Resin and Wood Round or Square Table Tops”,
related images for tabletops
- Tabletops jpg
- Farmdale MTX course Click on image to view larger image
- Tab20X Gal1thu jpg 01 Aug 2005 15 28 2 4K TableTops html 29 Aug 2005 17 04 1 6K TableTops jpg 05 Jul 2005 15 26 273K TableTopsthu jpg 05 Jul 2005 15 26 11K
- And here again we mimicked that astroburst pattern to send the table OUT the door and into the NOW The subtle differences like in the way cutlery is placed make the largest impact What does this design say to you Do you see the vision More importantly do you see it follow through xoxo
- even got engaged at a train station there was no better place to celebrate with family and friends than former train station Liuna Station in Hamilton The couple s love of all things coral and brown continued with centrepieces in triplicate of coral roses dahlia s peony and button mums surrounded in candlelight The long head table even had a custom designed by Breana
- 3 of 11 Enlarge
- Project Contact Form Renovations For
- 4 of 11 Enlarge
- color heat transfer vinyl dye sublimation full front dye sublimation over the entire table throw or one color vinyl and dye sublimation combined Please contact us for details
- 8 of 11 Enlarge
- Place mat + charger + plate + bread plate + ribbon to package= goodness Real goodness And here again we mimicked that astroburst pattern to send the table OUT the door and into the NOW The subtle differences like in the way cutlery is placed make the largest impact
- Both tabletops jpg
- Mick and Keith still rocking on a 60 round mural
- Have a question about this product Check out the form at the bottom of the page ⇓
- 9 of 11 Enlarge
- Silver or gold tone slide frames available WALL SIGNS
- And yes we tinted that green water by hand eye to match the rest of our setting I told you those hand curled acrylic drink flag stir sticks were killer didn t I I just want to hug them
- tabletop1 12 gif 28 Jun 2007 11 09 1k tabletop2 12 gif 17 Jul 2008 08 30 1k tabletops gif 28 Jun 2007 11 09 196k tabletops 02 gif 28 Jun 2007 11 09 1k
- I told you those hand curled acrylic drink flag stir sticks were killer didn t I I just want to hug them Place mat + charger + plate + bread plate + ribbon to package= goodness Real goodness
- up on sale at Z Gallerie Z Gallerie is the cryptonite to my Superman Serious style Candle holders dying at how cute and mod they are and colored plates were from Crate and Barrel Monochromatic drink flags which may be my favorite thing to have made ever ever EVER that read cheers were easy to make and pushed the cuteness factor OTT over the top The frosted
- tabletops large jpg
- 1 of 18
- Dying at the kelly green maracons from Paulette where else in the mini aqua Martha Stewart prep bowls They make the perfect eat and go favors A simple way to tie in more color ribbon wraps We decided to wrap the ENTIRE place setting in a kelly ribbon to give us that punch of extra color this table needed It was easy to do and
- Table Top Table tops decorated with Nina Campbell
- Arena tabletops jpg
- Handbags jpg 03 Aug 2005 22 22 259k MACEE Overstock Hand > 02 Aug 2005 22 10 199k MACCE HouseWares Tab > 02 Aug 2005 22 10 364k Se arKid Overstock jpg 29 Jun 2005 17 21 35k
- tabletops jpg
- 11 of 11 Enlarge
- 10 of 11 Enlarge
- color ribbon wraps We decided to wrap the ENTIRE place setting in a kelly ribbon to give us that punch of extra color this table needed It was easy to do and really made a statement And yes we tinted that green water by hand eye to match the rest of our setting
- ladies It s a slightly ribbed subtle fabric with a sheen to it different than satin and closer to taffeta in shine factor but a style all it s own and PERFECT for the 2010 wedding season The funky tree as the In The Now team has coined it was created by US using dusty miller The vase is actually a two section clear glass vase that I picked up on sale at
- Eaton 1952 accessories 4521 JPG Eaton 1952 cat asst tabletops 4523 JPG
- 11 of 18
- real life and simulations plus game peripherals such as the Power Glove multiplayer Warlords and a Red Baron flyer and educational displays There were also mini sections for Tabletops and handheld games such as this great looking Amidar interpretation Some of these including a batch of Gameboy Advances were available for playing on too Other items were
- linen2 jpg
- and haven t had a visit do it It s definitely worth your time Now onto the funky freshness that is an In The Now Weddings tabletop design All images courtesy of Wayne Toshikazu We paired a white bengaline linen from BBJ Linen with all white leather chairs and various place setting items from
- of Montreal Quebec placing first in the Women s division with Beth Maney placing 2nd and Ashley Suba Waterville Valley NH 3rd These fine athletes hopped on rails and took big hits on tabletops to ride to victory CROSSMAX
- 6 of 11 Enlarge
- Click on picture to see larger size
- SEQUELIFIED 1one
related videos for tabletops
- Tabletop Product Photography : Product Photography & Setting the Backdrop Set up the right backdrop for product photography, using fabric or textures that match the product. Learn about setting backdrops in product photography on tabletops from a professional artist in this free photography video. Expert: Dan'L Terry Bio: Dan'L Terry is a nationally award-winning artist/designer. His art has been exhibited in national juried shows and museums, on the covers of books and magazines, and in feature films. Filmmaker: MAKE | MEDIA
- Peek-Poke #1: Vintage Coleco Tabletop Arcade Games Robotube Games Presents: Peek Poke Episode #1 Straight from the RetroBar, Jason Cirillo gives us a tour of the Coleco line of tabletop arcade games from the early 1980's. These mini arcade machines are not only cool looking, but play a pretty mean version of their big arcade counterparts. Look for more videos on their way soon at
- UIST'09: Bonfire: a nomadic system for hybrid laptop-tabletop interaction Presented at UIST (ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology) PAPER ABSTRACT We present Bonfire, a self-contained mobile computing system that uses two laptop-mounted laser micro-projectors to project an interactive display space to either side of a laptop keyboard. Coupled with each micro-projector is a camera to enable hand gesture tracking, object recognition, and information transfer within the projected space. Thus, Bonfire is neither a pure laptop system nor a pure tabletop system, but an integration of the two into one new nomadic computing platform. This integration (1) enables observing the periphery and responding appropriately, eg, to the casual placement of objects within its field of view, (2) enables integration between physical and digital objects via computer vision, (3) provides a horizontal surface in tandem with the usual vertical laptop display, allowing direct pointing and gestures, and (4) enlarges the input/output space to enrich existing applications. We describe Bonfire's architecture, and offer scenarios that highlight Bonfire's advantages. We also include lessons learned and insights for further development and use. AUTHORS: Shaun K. Kane, Daniel Avrahami,Jacob O. Wobbrock, Beverly Harrison,Adam D. Rea,Matthai Philipose,Anthony LaMarca LINK TO PUBLICATION: ACM COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright © 2009 by the Association for Computing Machinery, Inc. Permission to make digital or hard copies of part or all of this ...
- Desk lamp turns table top into 3D A modified table lamp turns tabletops into 3D displays
- Screen printing table tops kits, silk screening kits from Ryonet Here is a breakdown explaining the different tabletop screen printing packages that we sell at
- - 1970's Handhelds and tabletops,zaxxon,ms pacman, filmed in mississauga This is the second part of our video on early handhelds and tabletops.
- Tabletop Product Photography : Auto vs. Manual Focus in Product Photography Product photographers choose focus setting based on lens type and the distance of the product. Learn about camera focus in product photography on tabletops from a professional artist in this free photography video. Expert: Dan'L Terry Bio: Dan'L Terry is a nationally award-winning artist/designer. His art has been exhibited in national juried shows and museums, on the covers of books and magazines, and in feature films. Filmmaker: MAKE | MEDIA
- Modular Game Table for tabletops The setup for our modular game table in fast forward. 180 * 120, foldable and transportable
- Nintendo TableTop Mini Arcade Table Top Game Popeye Mario DK Nintendo Mini Arcade Table Top complete collection from Nintendo Game & Watch series. 1980's TableTop video games. Check out this website to buy Nintendo Tabletop's & more! Over 1000 Electronic HandHeld games!
- The Films - Tabletops Download the Free Video at Charleston South Carolina's THE FILMS serve up plenty of swagger and sweat on a boozy SXSW afternoon. Is there anything better?
- BMX Etiquette & Advanced Tricks : What is the Tabletop BMX Bike Trick? Learn about the popular tabletop BMX trick in thisfree instructional video lesson on BMX riding, tricks, and stunts. Expert: Garson Fields Bio: Garson Fields is 20 years old. He has been riding BMX and mountain bikes for seven years. Garson is an avid BMX rider. He has taught others various tricks and techniques as well. Filmmaker: Christian Munoz-Donoso
- Laminated Multifunction Table Top • Using Laminate In Your Woodworking Shop - 4 of 4 This is the final video in a short series about using laminate to make shop work surfaces. In this four part series, Allan explains how laminate is made, demonstrates various ways of cutting laminate, how to apply the contact cement, how to accurately place, how to exact trim, how to pressure roll and file the edges. He also shows how to trim the laminate exactly to the pre-drilled 20 mm holes of his custom Festool style multifunction table. In the fourth video Allan does a quick demo of the various Festool quick clamps and clamping elements. Video 4 Details: Allan shows how to trim laminate exactly to his pre-drilled 20 mm holes. He goes through a series of steps to laminate the Festool style multifunction table top of his vacuum station. He also does a short demo showing how to the Festool clamps work effortlessly with the perforated top. ______________________________________ Watch videos 1 through 3 in the Using Laminate In Your Woodworking Shop series to see all the details involved in this project.______________________________________ Want to know which tools and products that AskWoodman uses? Interested in learning more woodworking techniques? Read the articles that go with AskWoodman videos at Allan Little is AskWoodman™ Follow him on twitter, subscribe to his blog or talk to him on Facebook! http
- Coleco Pacman and Ms. Pacman Tabletop Arcade Review I am going to show you what both of the machines look like and how they play. If you came here from eBay, I will describe them thoroughly. Please comment!!!
- Stacks on the Surface (ITS / Tabletop 2009) Stacks on the Surface: Resolving Physical Order Using Fiducial Markers With Structured Transparency Considerable work has explored tangible interactions on surface-based computing. Often, this entails the direct placement of physical objects - either abstract or iconic - onto interactive surfaces. Although static themselves, their physicality offers an accurate and intuitive means for instantiating, manipulating, or otherwise acting on dynamic elements within the interface. Stacking, an action we perform regularly to organize physical objects in the real world, is notably absent from contemporary surface interactions. Stacking provides an intuitive way to group items and describe ordering. In this paper, we introduce a novel method that allows stacks of objects resting on camera-driven surfaces to be resolved both which objects are in the stack, and in what order they are placed. This is achieved using conventional, passive fiducial markers, which in addition to reflective regions, also incorporate structured areas of transparency. This allows particular orderings to appear as unique marker patterns. We discuss how such markers are encoded and fabricated, and include relevant mathematics. To further motivate our approach, we comment on various scenarios where stacking could be especially useful. We conclude with details from our proof-of-concept implementation, built on Microsoft Surface. Bartindale, T. and Harrison, C. 2009. Stacks on the Surface ...
- Get Married TV: Wedding Table Tops Watch as celebrity florists and designers create amazing table tops for your wedding. Mark Held, Kevin Lee and Michelle Rago share their expertise so you can make your decorations unforgettable.
- Motivating Multimodal Interaction Around Digital Tabletops Tse, E., Greenberg, S. and Shen, C. (2006) Motivating Multimodal Interaction Around Digital Tabletops. In Video Proceedings of ACM Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work - ACM CSCW'06. ACM Press, November. Video and two page paper, duration 3:25. Abstract: In this video we provide motivation for exploring natural speech and gesture interactions on a digital table through the implementation of speech and gesture wrappers around existing single user applications. We briefly compare paper vs digital maps and demonstrate verbal alouds, rich hand gestures, speech for commands, gestures for specifying locations, interleaving actions, validation and assistance.
- Aero Table Top Trade Show Display from Classic Exhibits Aero Table Top Displays from Classic Exhibits are lightweight, attractive, and fun. Aero Table Tops are built with aluminum tubing, wrapped with vibrant tension fabric graphics, and assemble in minutes using push-button connections. Choose from 14 distinctive portable designs. We can't show them all because there are just too darn many. For the full assortment, see your Classic Exhibits Distributor or go to . You are sure to find the right table top to match your marketing goals and budget. Need more than one? Contact your Classic Distributor for prices on multiple quantities.
- Coleco Pac Man Handheld Table Top Mini Arcade Game Review a brief review of a true classic from the early 1980's.
- T3: Tabletop Web-Browsing and Other High-Resolution Appli... Philip Tuddenham and Peter Robinson We present T3, a new computer interface that can display large areas of small text on a table surface. We demonstrate a novel interface for collaborative tabletop web-browsing created using T3. We then describe how the display works and demonstrate two further features: existing user interface components, including buttons and spreadsheets, can be used to create complex tabletop applications rapidly; and two tabletops can be connected together to support remote tabletop collaboration. T3 is freely available for non-commercial research. Visit the website for more information.
- Occlusion-Aware Menu Design for Digital Tabletops Presented at CHI 2009: Interaction with large direct input surfaces is strongly influenced by physical restrictions. Reachability of items or occlusions through the users body require novel design considerations for appropriate interfaces. By using a occlusion-aware menu design and an adaptive menu placement this problems can be reduced. by Media Interaction Lab (mi-)
- CRYSTAL CLEAR TOP COATING TABLE TOPS AND COUNTERTOPS SPECIALTY TOP COAT LOW AIR BUBBLE AND SURFACE BLEMISH PRACTICAL USE DEMONSTRATION OFMAX CLR-TC A/B CRYSTAL CLEAR TOP COAT EPOXY RESIN FOR TABLETOPS AND BARTOPS Visit us at:
- electronic tabletop games my collection of tabletop,handheld electronic games.
- Outdoor Stone Mosaic Table Tops Chiaro, LLC is a manufacturer of outdoor stone mosaic table tops. Our table tops are handcrafted with natural tarvertine, marble, and granite.
- Kreg Jig® Skills: Attaching Tabletops Kreg Joints™ are a fast, easy, and strong way to attach table tops to a leg and rail assembly.
- [ITS 2009 Demo] GETTING PRACTICAL WITH INTERACTIVE TABLETOP DISPLAYS DESIGNING FOR DENSE DATA, "FAT FINGERS," DIVERSE INTERACTIONS, AND FACE-TO-FACE COLLABORATION Tabletop displays with touch-based input provide many powerful affordances for directly manipulating and collaborating around information visualizations. However, these devices also introduce several challenges for interaction designers, including discrepancies among the resolutions of the visualization, the tabletops display, and its sensing technologies; a need to support diverse types of interactions required by different visualization techniques; and the ability to support face-to-face collaboration. As a result, most interactive tabletop applications for working with information currently demonstrate limited functionality and do not approach the power or versatility of their desktop counterparts. We present two specific techniques, i-Loupe and iPodLoupe, which illustrate how different design choices for addressing these challenges enable vastly different experiences in working with complex data on interactive surfaces. by Stephen Voida , University of Calgary Matthew Tobiasz , University of Calgary Julie Stromer , University of Calgary Petra Isenberg , University of Calgary Sheelagh Carpendale , University of Calgary www.its2009.org
- [ITS 2009 Demo] The Haptic Tabletop Puck: The Video In everyday life, our interactions with objects on real tables include how our fingertips feel those objects. In comparison, current digital interactive tables present a uniform touch surface that feels the same, regardless of what it presents visually. In this video, we demonstrate how tactile interaction can be used with digital tabletop surfaces. We present a simple and inexpensive device the Haptic Tabletop Puck that incorporates dynamic, interactive haptics into tabletop interaction. We created several applications that explore tactile feedback in the area of haptic information visualization, haptic graphical interfaces, and computer supported collaboration. In particular, we focus on how a person may interact with the friction, height, texture and malleability of digital objects. by Nicolai Marquardt , University of Calgary, Canada Miguel A. Nacenta , University of Calgary, Canada James E. Young , University of Calgary, Canada Sheelagh Carpendale , University of Calgary, Canada Saul Greenberg , University of Calgary, Canada Ehud Sharlin , University of Calgary, Canada
- Madgets: Actuating Widgets on Interactive Tabletops Madgets are transparent tangible controls for multi-touch tables. Our system combines electromagnetic actuation with fiber optical tracking. For more information: Visit hci.rwth-/madgets
- over jumping the table top at ryton mill motocross track over jumping the table top at ryton mill motocross track caught on an atc 2000 helmet cam
- Tabletop Product Photography : Backdrops in Product Photography Product photographers choose a backdrop based on the colors and materials of the product. Learn about using a backdrop in product photography on tabletops from a professional artist in this free photography video. Expert: Dan'L Terry Bio: Dan'L Terry is a nationally award-winning artist/designer. His art has been exhibited in national juried shows and museums, on the covers of books and magazines, and in feature films. Filmmaker: MAKE | MEDIA
- How to Build a Pub Table and Stools, Part 2: Table Top and Assembly Lowe's Shop Class host, Keith Flippen, demonstrates the next steps to building a pub table. In this video, learn how to build the table top and how to assemble the table together. If you missed the first video on how to build table legs, go to /ShopClass. To build the table top, first scribe and miter cut the edging to fit the perimeter of the tabletop. Note that the edging parts are ripped from a 1 x 6. Next, attach the edging to the table top with glue and nails. Now you will create the 4 aprons for the pub table. Cut the aprons to shape and then position them flush with the top and outside faces of the leg assemblies. Attach with glue and pocket hole screws. Finally, attach the table top to the base assembly with glue and pocket hole screws. To learn how to build the table stool seats and to find detailed instructions, visit
- The Haptic Tabletop Puck: Tactile Feedback for Interactive Tabletops Marquardt, N., Nacenta, M., Young, J., Carpendale, S., and Greenberg, S. and Sharlin, E. (2009) The Haptic Tabletop Puck: Tactile Feedback for Interactive Tabletops. Research report 2009-936-15, Department of Computer Science, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, August. Abstract: In everyday life, our interactions with objects on real tables include how our fingertips feel those objects. In comparison, current digital interactive tables present a uniform touch surface that feels the same, regardless of what it presents visually. In this paper, we explore how tactile interaction can be used with digital tabletop surfaces. We present a simple and inexpensive device --- the Haptic Tabletop Puck --- that incorporates dynamic, interactive haptics into tabletop interaction. We created several applications that explore tactile feedback in the area of of haptic information visualization, haptic graphical interfaces, and computer supported collaboration. In particular, we focus on how a person may interact with the friction, height, texture and malleability of digital objects.
- Chicksands' Tabletops Me doing the tables at my first time at Chicksands. I was on a 2 hour course and my coach was Tom Dowie. I began not being able to jump and by the end I was clearing these tables 3 times the length of my bike thanks to Tom. :D 27/3/10
- Tabletop Product Photography : Adjusting Lights in Product Photography Try different lighting for product photography, putting reflections or shines on the product being shot. Learn about adjusting lights in product photography on tabletops from a professional artist in this free photography video. Expert: Dan'L Terry Bio: Dan'L Terry is a nationally award-winning artist/designer. His art has been exhibited in national juried shows and museums, on the covers of books and magazines, and in feature films. Filmmaker: MAKE | MEDIA
- 1980ties coleco table top games vintage handhleds We have a special guest speaker for this one folks, and he knows his stuff. We take a detailed look into the history and legacy of the 1970's most enduring handheld electronic games. Part 1 of 2.
- Interactive Tabletops and Surfaces Conference Recap of the cool research at the 2008 conference. www.its2009.org for more info. _____________________________________________________________ Video Credits (in order of appearance, Tabletop 2008): 1. System Design for the WeSpace: Linking Personal Devices to a Table-Centered Multi-User, Multi-Surface Environment. Jiang, H., Wigdor, D., Forlines, C., Shen, C. 2. Group Coordination and Negotiation through Spatial Proximity Regions around Mobile Devices on Augmented Tabletops, Kray C., Rohs, M., Hook, J. Kratz, S. 3. Tabletop AgilePlanner: A Tabletop-Based Project Planning Tool for Agile Software Development Teams Wang, X., Maurer, F. 4. TableTrays: Temporary, Reconfigurable Work Surfaces for Tabletop Groupware. Pinelle, D., Stach, T., Gutwin, C. 5. IntuPaint: Bridging the Gap Between Physical and Digital Painting. Vandoren, P., Laerhoven, T., Claesen, L., Taelman, J., Raymaekers, C., Reeth, F. 6. Experiences with Building a Thin Form-Factor Touch and Tangible Tabletop. Izadi, S., Butler, A., Hodges, S., West, D., Hall, M., Buxton, B., Molloy, M. 7. ShapeTouch: Leveraging Contact Shape on Interactive Surfaces, Cao, X., Wilson, A., Balakrishnan, R., Hinckley, K., Hudson, S. 8. PocketTable: Mobile Devices as Multi-Touch Controllers for Tabletop Application Development, Hafeneger, S., Weiss, M., Herkenrath, G., Borchers, J. 9. Presenting using Two-Handed Interaction in Open Space, Vlaming, L., Smit, J., Isenberg, T. 10. DepthTouch: Using Depth-Sensing Camera to Enable ...
- Mosaic Table Tops My wife found these two beat-up tables for ~$5 each and turned them into these great looking end tables. Pink terrazzo marble and left over ceramic floor tiles make-up the tops. See:
- How To Make Resin Tabletop Part 1 This part one video segment will show you how to create your own custom resin table tops
- Microsoft Table top Technology No more mice, No keyboard its all Hand on..!
- Hillbilly built pac-man (pacman) arcade tabletop machine My father and I built this machine out of just spare supplies mostly. this is a really cheap way to make a pacman machine, total amount spent was about 43.00 and these tabletops are exspensive, this also has galaxian, digdug, and a couple other games
- Variety of Minature table tops with clocks Manufacturers & Exporters of corporate gifts.....miniature brass gold plated clocks, trophies(wooden/acrylic/cystal/glass/brass metal)
twitter about tabletops
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about tabletops
“Wine Wipes on Totally Tabletops Blog. Category: Uncategorized. Wine Wipes was just featured on – a Seattle-based blog that is dedicated to sharing "all things tabletops", from centerpieces to desserts to Wine Wipes!”
— Wine Wipes News " Blog Archiv " Wine Wipes on Totally,
“Blog Home. Glass Table Tops and Bases. The resurgence of modern, minimalist design has made all glass tables a staple in today's All table tops are individually cartoned. Prices include delivery to any location in Southern California covered by Glasswerks”
— Table Tops | Glasswerks Corporate Blog,
“Love birds are one of our favorite ideas to incorporate into a wedding just check out this amazingly adorable wedding from Long Beach, CA”
— The Blog: Bird Details for Tabletops,
“Bike Forum. jumping (tabletops) question? 15 posts & 11 voices | Started 1 year ago by gavtheoldskater | Latest reply from went to the track on sun and played about on the beginners jump course, a line of tabletops about 5ft high maybe”
— jumping (tabletops) question? " Singletrack Forum,
“DirectBuy Home Improvement Blog. Posts Tagged Table Tops' Stone is More than a Flooring Application. August 20th, 2010. We all have seen beautiful stone flooring applications both inside and outside the home. Granite , marble , travertine , etc. all make stunning flooring material”
— Table Tops | DirectBuy Home Improvement Blog,
“Glass Table Top can be tempered and grinded. It also can be printed and drilling with holes. Color choices include clear, gray, bronze, etc”
— Glass Table Tops - AJJ Glass Blog-switchable glass-curved,
“Whether you are dressing up a formal dining room, adding a sophisticated breakfast nook to your kitchen, or giving your end tables a little style, glass tabletops can make a big impact on any living space. at the Millennia Mall to the glass dome ceiling at the Forum Shops in Las Vegas”
— Glass Table Tops of America,
“High Pressure Laminate Table Tops. High pressure laminate (HPL) table tops are a highly HPL table tops are manufactured through fusing multiple layers of”
— Laminate table tops " Hillcross Furniture Blog,
“We do too, which is why Hostess Jo is a perfect addition to the Totally Tabletops family. Featured Living Blog. Advertise with Totally Tabletops. Artists/Designers/New Businesses”
— Totally Tabletops: Meet Blog Sponsor Hostess Jo!,