- Mozart's Symphony No. 40. January 28 & 30, 2010. Heinz Hall. November 26 & 28, 2010. Manfred The Mendelssohn Choir of Pittsburgh, directed by Betsy Burleigh. — “Heinz Hall | Welcome to the Pittsburgh Symphony”,
- Symphony" does not necessarily imply a specific form, though most are composed according Many symphonies are tonal works in four movements with the first in sonata form, which is. — “Symphony - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Valley favorite Bob Moody is donning his Santa hat, filling up his sleigh and flying into Symphony Hall for a concert of holiday treats. A perfect way to kick off the holidays, The Phoenix Symphony brings you this toe-tapping, bell-ringing night of holiday tunes to get you in the spirit. — “Phoenix Symphony”,
- Mickey Mouse, Santa Claus and Canadian Tire are helping Sault Symphony Orchestra sell more concert tickets and diversify its audience. The. — “Symphony changes tunes, sells more tickets - The Sault Star”,
- News on Symphony continually updated from thousands of sources around the net. — “Symphony News - Topix”,
- The San Luis Obispo Symphony is committed to great music, education and serving the community in which we live. — “San Luis Obispo Symphony”,
- Established in 1949 and at home at Robert E. Jacoby Symphony Hall. — “Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra”,
- SYMPHONY TECHNOLOGY GROUP CONTINUES TO STRENGTHEN ITS INVESTMENT TEAM; PROMOTES TWO EXECUTIVES SYMPHONY TECHNOLOGY GROUP HIRES INVESTMENT BANKING PROFESSIONAL CHRIS LANGONE AS VICE PRESIDENT, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT. — “Symphony Technology Group”,
- The Symphony. The Youth Symphony, the most advanced ensemble of the Winston-Salem Symphony Youth Orchestras The theme of the Youth Symphony's program is the development of the symphony, and includes Mussorgsky's A Night on Bald Mountain. — “Winston-Salem Symphony”,
- Boston Symphony Orchestra says conductor James Levine, cellist Yo-Yo Ma, Mezzo-soprano Susan Graham and other renowned world musicians will headline its summer 2011 Tanglewood season. Kennewick, Pasco, Richland and West Richland, Tri-CityHerald. — “Boston Symphony opens with all-Italian concert - Atomictown”, tri-
- Stanley E. Romanstein, Ph.D., has been appointed President of the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. Purchase a series and enjoy the benefits of being an Atlanta Symphony Orchestra subscriber:. — “Atlanta Symphony Orchestra”,
- The Dallas Symphony Orchestra – a world-class orchestra performing in one of the world's finest concert halls – the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center. Find out about concert events, buy tickets, listen to recent performances, find out about our. — “Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Listen, Buy Tickets, Plan Your Visit”,
- Boston Symphony Orchestra says conductor James Levine (Leh-VINE'), cellist Yo-Yo Ma, Mezzo-soprano Susan Graham and other renowned world musicians will headline its summer 2011 Tanglewood season. — “Boston Symphony opens with all-Italian concert - Music”,
- It's just getting easier to get tickets for the Idaho Falls Symphony! Go here to learn more about becoming a MEMBER or SPONSOR of the Idaho Falls Symphony. — “Idaho Falls Symphony”,
- Featuring performance calendar, artist biographies, sound clips, online ticket ordering, and information about orchestra's educational outreach program. — “Toledo Symphony Orchestra”,
- Includes seating charts and ticket information for Davies Symphony Hall. The San Francisco Symphony's new podcast series lets you preview your concert online or on the go. — “San Francisco Symphony”,
- Boston Symphony Orchestra says conductor James Levine, cellist Yo-Yo Ma, Mezzo-soprano Susan Graham and other renowned world musicians will headline its summer 2011 Tanglewood season. — “Boston Symphony opens with all-Italian concert”,
- The Lakeland Youth Symphony Orchestra in Morris County, New Jersey provides musical education and performance opportunities for K - 12 students. — “Welcome to Lakeland Youth Symphony”,
- Itzhak Perlman to join Nashville Symphony for grand reopening of Schermerhorn Symphony Center on New Year's Eve Ben Folds to perform benefit for Nashville Symphony. Nashville Symphony celebrates Argentine tango master Astor Piazzolla on its latest release. Music Rising, Administered by the Gibson. — “Nashville Symphony - Home”,
- The Los Angeles Doctors Symphony Orchestra has been enriching lives through the healing power of music for 60 years. — “VOA | Los Angeles Doctors Symphony Shares Love of Music”,
- In celebration of Robert Schumann's bicentennial, the BSO performs the composer's four symphonies in a three-week span, continuing this week with James Levine leading the Symphony No. 3, Rhenish, which was inspired by the composer's environs in Northern Germany and the Rhine River. — “Boston Symphony Orchestra”,
- In the finale of Beethoven's celebrated Ninth Symphony, the four vocal soloists usually sit or stand in front of the orchestra with their backs to the choristers. At the weekend, an adjustment to this longstanding protocol transformed the way. — “Review: WA Symphony Orchestra/WASO Chorus (2010) - The West”,
- Provides information on the musical ensemble, current schedules, and venue details for Benaroya Hall. Pick up your copy of Seattle Symphonyâ€™s new, triple-disc set of Brahmsâ€™ mighty four symphonies TODAY!. — “Seattle Symphony Orchestra”,
- The North Carolina Symphony is a full-time, professional orchestra with its home in Raleigh, North Carolina's spectacular Meymandi Concert Hall. The symphony performs about 175 concerts a year in the Triangle and greater North Carolina. — “North Carolina Symphony”,
related videos for symphony
- Mahler: Symphony No. 2 (Resurrection) From the Mondavi Center on the UC Davis campus, the UC Davis Symphony Orchestra, University Chorus, and Alumni Chorus present Mahler: Symphony No. 2 ("Resurrection"), with Arianna Zukerman, soprano, and Zoila Muñoz, contralto. D. Kern Holoman, conducting. Series: Mondavi Center Presents [9/2005] [Arts and Music] [Show ID: 9439]
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony No. 25 in G minor Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Performed by Academy of St. Martin-in-the-Fields Conducted by Neville Marriner
- Symphony of Science - the Quantum World! mp3: bit.ly A musical investigation into the nature of atoms and subatomic particles, the jiggly things that make up everything we see. Featuring Morgan Freeman, Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku, Brian Cox, Richard Feynman, and Frank Close. "The Quantum World" is the eleventh installment in the ongoing Symphony of Science music video series. Materials used in the creation of this video are from: for downloads & more videos! Richard Feynman - Fun to Imagine BBC Visions of the Future - the Quantum Revolution Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking Brian Cox TED Talk BBC What Time is it BBC Wonders of the Universe BBC Horizon - What Is Reality Special thanks to everybody who's donated to keep the project alive and to those who helped track down the materials used in this video. *Please note that dark matter and dark energy are considered to make up a majority of the universe, in addition to the 12 particles and 4 forces. Lyrics [Morgan Freeman] So, what are we really made of? Dig deep inside the atom and you'll find tiny particles Held together by invisible forces Everything is made up Of tiny packets of energy Born in cosmic furnaces [Frank Close] The atoms that we're made of have Negatively charged electrons Whirling around a big bulky nucleus [Michio Kaku] The Quantum Theory Offers a very different explanation Of our world [Brian Cox] The universe is made of Twelve particles of matter Four forces of nature That's a ...
- Dvorak - New World Symphony - Part One: 4th Movement, Dublin Philharmonic, Conductor Derek Gleeson Buy this CD at:
- Symphony No. 7 (Ludwig van Beethoven) Symphony No. 7 in A major, Op. 92, conductor is Leonard Bernstein. More info: and
- Marley Marl - The Symphony marley Marl - The Symphony feat. Masta Ace, Craig G., Kool G Rap & Big Daddy Kane !!
- Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction (MUSIC VIDEO) Symphony of Destruction Band of Brothers Music video
- Marley Marl - The Symphony (Video) FROM THE ALBUM "IN CONTROL, VOL 1" (1988).
- Shostakovich, Symphony No. 5,Bernstein Bernstein,NYPO 1979
- Mahler: Symphony No 5 in C sharp minor / Barenboim, Chicago Symphony Orchestra 0:00:31 - I. Trauermarsch 0:13:26 - II. Stürmisch 0:28:11 - III. Scherzo 0:45:01 - IV. Adagietto :) 0:54:54 - V. Rondo-Finale -------------------------------------- Composer: Gustav Mahler Work: Symphony No 5 in C sharp minor Written: 1901-1902, Vienna, Austria Conductor: Daniel Barenboim Orchestra/Ensemble: Chicago Symphony Orchestra Recording Place: MusikTriennale Köln, Germany Recording Date: 1997
- Beethoven, Symphony 9, 2nd movement (complete), Molto vivace, Philharmonia Baroque Philharmonia Baroque playing the second movement (molto vivace) of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony,accompanied by a scrolling bar-graph score. FAQ To download this video or make a contribution to support this project: Q: Where can I get this recording? A: From Magnatune Q: Who is conducting? A: Nicholas McGegan. Q: Can I download this video for my iPod/iPhone/iPad/computer/etc.? A: Yes; you can get it here: Q What do the colors in the bar-graph score mean? A: The colors show which instruments are playing. Here's a chart: Q: What does the piece look like as a whole? A: See this: Q: Why are the notes different sizes, and some are blurrier than others? A: Each group of instruments (strings, woodwind, brass, percussion) is shown in a separate layer, and has a different size and degree of blur; this helps you see when instruments in more than one group are playing the same pitch at the same time. Q: Please tell me more about the composer. A: You can read about Beethoven here Q: Is there a way I could make bar-graph scores like this myself? A: The Music Animation Machine MIDI file player will generate a display like this; you can get the (Windows) software here: There are lots of places on the web where you can get MIDI files; when I'm looking for MIDI files, I usually go to the Classical Archives site first: Q: Could you please do a MAM video of ...
- Beethoven: Symphony No. 9; Handel: Organ Concerto UC Davis Symphony and Chorus perform works by Beethoven and Handel. Series: "Mondavi Center Presents" [11/2007] [Arts and Music] [Show ID: 12596]
- Liszt: Faust Symphony Chicago Symphony Orchestra and Chorus - tenor S. Jerusalem - conductor Sir Georg Solti
- Super Mario Bros. Medley (Eminence Symphony Orchestra) Originally composed by Koji Kondo. Performed by the Eminence Symphony Orchestra. • EMINENCE'S ALBUMS: • EMINENCE'S FACEBOOK • EMINENCE'S TWITTER: • •
- Act One: YouTube Symphony Orchestra @ Carnegie Hall The world's first collaborative online orchestra performed at Carnegie Hall on April 15, 2009.Selected by the YouTube community and several members of the world's most renowned orchestras, the YouTube Symphony Orchestra is made up of over 96 professional and amateur musicians from 30+ countries and territories on six continents and represents 26 different instruments. Program: 07:15 Johannes Brahms - Allegro giocoso from Symphony No.4 in E minor, Op. 98 17:15 Lou Harrison - Music from Canticle No. 3 27:45 Antonín Dvořák - Music from Serenade in D minor, Op. 44 32:45 Giovanni Gabrieli - Canzon Septimi toni No. 2 38:15 Johann Sebastian Bach - Sarabande from Suite No. 1 in G major, for Cello Solo, VWV 1007 (performed by Joshua Roman) 43:30 Heitor Villa-Lobos - Bachianas brasileiras No. 9 54:00 Richard Wagner - Ride of the Valkyries from Die Walkuere Special thanks to the following guest artists: - Joshua Roman
- Tchaikovsky Symphony NO.6 (Full Length) : Seoul Phil Orchestra Tchaikovsky Symphony NO.6 (Full Length) : Seoul Phil Orchestra 차이코프스키 교향곡 제6번 "비창" Conuctor : 정명훈 Chung Myung-Whun (Seoul Phil Orchestra Music Director & Permanent Orchestra Conductor) Seoul Philharmonic Orchestra 16th,May,2011. Korean Art Centre Concert Hall, Seoul Korea. ★ Select The Movement at your pleasure. 1st - [00:28] 2nd - [20:58] 3rd - [28:40] 4th - [37:15] ※ I recommend you that You don't have to follow the movements of Symphony NO.6. (1st ▶ 4th▶ 2nd▶ 3rd) is better~ I think... Trivia : Tchaikovsky himself didn't give the name "Патетическая (Patetičeskaja),Pathétique" to his symphony No.6. and so far as No one understand his symphony No.6 Since his first performance of No.6. Tchaikovsky gave us the opportunity to make the interpretation of No.6 freely...I Think~ Thus Don't stick to the Name "Pathetique" and The Movements~ I know My Opinion is the Controversial Topic. ============================================ ▶ Let's Listen Symphony & Piano Concerto COLLECTION ============================================ .....
- A Symphony for YouTube The London Symphony Orchestra plays the Internet Symphony No. 1 "Eroica" - for YouTube, conducted by Tan Dun. To view submissions, visit:
- YouTube Symphony Orchestra 2011 Grand Finale Join 101 musicians from over 30 countries who make up the YouTube Symphony Orchestra 2011 playing a spectacular Grand Finale concert at Sydney Opera House.The musicians met for a weeklong celebration of music in Sydney culminating in the Grand Finale featuring animated visuals on the interior and exterior projections by Obscura Digital on the iconic sails, all synchronised to the music of the YouTube Symphony Orchestra 2011's performance and conducted by YouTube Symphony Orchestra Artistic Advisor Michael Tilson Thomas. 0:02:05 Introduction by MTT 0:03:20 Hector Berlioz - Roman Carnival - Overture, Op. 9 (featuring Android Jones - digital artist) 0:13:00 Meet Maria Chiossi - Harp 0:18:00 Percy Grainger - Arrival on a Platform Humlet from in a Nutshell - Suite 0:22:20 Johan Sebastian Bach - Toccata in F major for organ (featuring Cameron Carpenter) 0:30:00 Meet Paulo Calligopoulos - Electric Guitar and violin 0:32:55 Alberto Ginastera - Danza del trigo (Wheat Dance) and Danza final (Malambo) from the ballet Estancia (conducted by Ilyich Rivas) 0:42:22 Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - 'Caro' bell'idol mio' - Canon in three voices, K562 (featuring the Sydney Children's Choir and soprano Renee Fleming via video) 0:45:14 Meet Xiomara Mass - Oboe 0:48:42 Benjamin Britten - The Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra, Op. 34 1:08:00 William Barton - Kalkadunga (featuring William Barton - Didgeridoo) 1:13:15 Timothy Constable - Suna 1:16:36 Meet Roman Riedel - Trombone 1:18:38 Richard ...
- Desert Symphony (Southern Utah's Landscape) - ThePianoGuys Order our brand new album on Amazon: amzn.to Order our new album on iTunes: SUBSCRIBE to our YOUTUBE Channel here: Follow ThePianoGuys: Facebook: Twitter: Website: We, The Piano Guys are very proud of our home, Southern Utah, and its desert beauty. Filmed in Southern Utah's Color Country--in locations such as Zion National Park, Snow Canyon State Park, and Kolob Mountain--this short video captures the unique desert landscape of our area. This film also features the Yamaha Disklavier, which we placed in a scenic meadow on Kolob Mountain at sunset. Both the song and video are by Shaye Scott of The Piano Guys. If you enjoy the music, please show your support by downloading the song, "Desert Symphony," on iTunes.
- Symphony No. 9 ~ Beethoven I'm uploading the entire, ***ENTIRE*** Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 in D Minor (thank you, new options for uploading!) so my channel [hopefully] should get more views and popularity, both for my original music and other's I'm uploading from other composers. Enjoy, Youtubers! Soloists: Jennifer Vyvyan (EDIT), Soprano Shirley Verret, Mezzo-Soprano Rudolph Petrak, Tenor Donaldson Bell, Bass Performed by the "Festival Choir" *EDIT* I want to thank everyone for watching this amazing symphony, I'm so glad that I've gotten so many views from this.
- Some of the Most Beautiful Symphonies This is a selection of some of the most beautiful symphonies: 1) Leopold Mozart: Toy Symphony. 2) Joseph Haydn: London Symphony. 3) Wolfgang A. Mozart: Symphony 40. 4) Wolfgang A. Mozart: Symphony 41. 5) Ludwig v. Beethoven: Symphony 3 (Eroica). 6) Ludwig v. Beethoven: Symphony 5. 7) Ludwig v. Beethoven: Symphony 6(Pastoral). 8) Ludwig v. Beethoven: Symphony 9 (Choral). 9) Franz Schubert: Symphony 8 "Unfinished". 10) Hector Berlioz: Symphony Fantastique. 11) Felix Mendelssohn: Symphony 4. 12) Anton Bruckner: Symphony 4 "Romantic". 13) Johannes Brahms: Symphony 4. 14) Antonin Dvorak: New World Symphony (No.9). 15) Pyotr I. Tchaikovsky: Symphony 4. 16) Gustav Mahler: Symphony 5. There are lots of beautiful pieces that aren't included here, this is just a selection, it's almost impossible to fit them all in one video because of the time limit.
- The Lord of the Rings - Complete Symphony - The Fellowship of the Ring - 00:00 - Movement 1 (The Prophecy - Concerning Hobbits - The Shadow of the Past - A Short Cut to Mushrooms - The Old Forest - A Knife in the Dark) 11:16 - Movement 2 (Many Meetings - The Ring Goes South - A Journey in the Dark - The Bridge of Khazad-dûm - Lothlórien - Gandalf's Lament - Farewell to Lórien - The Great River - The Breaking of the Fellowship) - The Two Towers - 45:30 - Movement 3 (Foundations of Stone - The Taming of Smeagol - The Riders of Rohan - The Black Gate is Closed - Evenstar - The White Rider - Treebeard - The Forbidden Pool) 01:03:55 - Movement 4 (The Hornberg - Forth Eolingas - Isengard Unleashed - Gollum's Song) - The Return of the King - 01:14:14 - Movement 5 (Hope and Memory - The White Tree - The Steward of Gondor - Cirith Ungol - Anduril) 01:29:41 - Movement 6 (The End of All Things - The Return of the King - The Grey Havens - Into the West)
- Tchaikovsky 5th Symphony - (WHOLE) - Gustav Mahler Jugendorchester Vienna Musikverein - 19 September 2009, Gustav Mahler Jugendorchester, conductor: Franz Welser-Möst -- 1. Andante — Allegro con anima (E minor) 2. Andante cantabile, con alcuna licenza — Moderato con anima — Andante mosso — Allegro non troppo (D major) 3. Valse: Allegro moderato (A major) 4. Finale: Andante maestoso — Allegro vivace — Molto vivace — Moderato assai e molto maestoso — Presto (E major → E minor → E major) -- The Symphony No. 5 in E minor, Op. 64 by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky was composed between May and August 1888 and was first performed in St Petersburg at the Hall of Nobility on November 6 of that year with Tchaikovsky conducting. - disclaimer - This video is exclusively dedicated to divulgation purposes and not commercial. If someone, for any reason, considers that a video appearing in this channel violates copyrights, please inform me immediately before submitting a claim to Youtube, and I will take care of removing it accordingly. Thank you.
- Megadeth - Symphony Of Destruction Megadeth - Countdown To Extinction(1992) (NOT REMASTERED) Dave Mustaine - vocals, guitar Marty Friedman - guitar David Ellefson - bass Nick Menza - drums ------------------------------------------------ You take a mortal man, And put him in control Watch him become a god, Watch peoples heads aroll Aroll... Just like the pied piper Led rats through the streets We dance like marionettes, Swaying to the symphony... Of destruction Acting like a robot, Its metal brain corrodes. You try to take its pulse, Before the head explodes. Explodes... Just like the pied piper Led rats through the streets We dance like marionettes, Swaying to the symphony... Of destruction The earth starts to rumble World powers fall Awarring for the heavens, A peaceful man stands tall Tall... Just like the pied piper Led rats through the streets We dance like marionettes, Swaying to the symphony... Of destruction
- The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony Pre-VEVO play count: 22581204 Music video by The Verve performing Bitter Sweet Symphony.
- Mozart Symphony #40 in G Minor, K 550 - 1. Molto Allegro Anzor Kinkladze Georgian SIMI Festival Orchestra 1998 Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Mystery Symphony Share on Facebook: j.mp and Twitter: j.mp Check out these playlists: bit.ly Check out my other videos: My second channel: Shirts: Send me things: Mystery Guitar Man PO Box 691067 Hollywood, CA 90069 Super special thanks to MerryJ3000 for the funky beat!
- Beethoven's 5th Symphony This is the first movement of Beethoven's 5th symphony. Composed between 1804 and 1808.
- NO ADS: Symphony No. 40 - Mozart | Full Length 30 Minutes in HQ Take a look at our brand new classical music radio: Join our New facebook page at Symphony No. 40 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart baptismal name Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart, was a prolific and influential composer of the Classical era. Mozart showed prodigious ability from his earliest childhood. Already competent on keyboard and violin, Mozart composed from the age of five and performed before European royalty. At 17, Mozart was engaged as a court musician in Salzburg, but grew restless and travelled in search of a better position, always composing abundantly. While visiting Vienna in 1781, Mozart was dismissed from his Salzburg position. He chose to stay in the capital, where he achieved fame but little financial security. During his final years in Vienna, Mozart composed many of his best-known symphonies, concertos, and operas, and portions of the Requiem, which was largely unfinished at the time of his death. The circumstances of Mozart's early death have been much mythologized. Mozart was survived by his wife Constanze and two sons. (Wikipedia)
- Antonin Dvorak - New World Symphony (Full) The Symphony No. 9 in E Minor "From the New World", Op. 95, B. 178, popularly known as the New World Symphony, was composed by Antonín Dvořák in 1893 during his visit to the United States from 1892 to 1895. It is divided in four movements: I. Adagio 0:00 II. Largo 12:07 III. Scherzo 24:14 IV. Allegro con fuoco 31:29 No copyright infringement intended. The rights of this song go to their respective owners. **I'm talking about the recordings**
- Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 4, 4th mvmt Barenboim conducting the Chicago Symphony Orchestra in a stellar performance of Tchaikovsky's 4th Symphony in F minor for the opening concert of Carnegie Hall's 1997 season. Barenboim's "non-conducting," almost DARING the orchestra not to stay together, is an example of his mastery. Please don't waste space commenting on his "non-classic" technique--only complete plebians and marching band students need a human metronome with an invariant beat pattern. Barenboim's a genius, plain and simple.
- Ode to the Brain! by Symphony of Science mp3: "Ode to the Brain" is the ninth episode in the Symphony of Science music video series. Through the powerful words of scientists Carl Sagan, Robert Winston, Vilayanur Ramachandran, Jill Bolte Taylor, Bill Nye, and Oliver Sacks, it covers different aspects the brain including its evolution, neuron networks, folding, and more. The material sampled for this video comes from Carl Sagan's Cosmos, Jill Bolte Taylor's TED Talk, Vilayanur Ramachandran's TED Talk, Bill Nye's Brain episode, BBC's "The Human Body", Oliver Sachs' TED Talk, Discovery Channel's "Human Body Pushing the Limits", and more. Special thanks to everybody who's donated to keep the project alive and to those who helped track down the material used in this video. You may enjoy more of Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor ( ) at ( http ) and in her book "My Stroke of Insight" ( ) To download and watch more videos visit . Enjoy! ~John john@ [Robert Winston] It's amazing to consider that I'm holding in my hands The place where someone once felt, thought, and loved For centuries, scientists have been battling to understand What this unappealing object is all about [Vilayanur Ramachandran] Here is this mass of jelly You can hold in the palm of your hands And it can contemplate the vastness of interstellar space [Carl Sagan] The brain has evolved from the inside out Its structure reflects all the stages through which it ...
- The Verve-Bittersweet Symphony Lyrics Lyrics to the song Bittersweet Symphony,by The Verve. Enjoy!! ^_^
- Symphonic Odysseys - Final Fantasy Symphonic Odysseys (2011-07-10) A Tribute to Nobuo Uematsu. 1. Opening Fanfare by Nobuo Uematsu 2. Final Fantasy (Concerto for Piano and Orchestra) 3. King's Knight ("A Pretty Day Out") 4. Chrono Trigger ("Silent Light") 5. The Final Fantasy Legend and Final Fantasy Legend II ("Main Theme" and "Save the World") 6. Final Fantasy X ("A Fleeting Dream") 7. The Last Story ("Spreading Your Wings") 8. Final Fantasy XIV ("On Windy Meadows") 9. Blue Dragon ("Waterside") 10. Lost Odyssey (Suite: "Prologue (Main Theme)" | "A Formidable Enemy Appears!" | "A Sad Tolten" | "Dark Saint" | "Light of Blessing / A Letter" | "Epilogue (Main Theme Reprise)") 11. Encore I: FFX 12. Encore II: FFVII 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, and 10 arranged by Jonne Valtonen. 2, 6 and 12 arranged by Roger Wanamo. 7 arranged by Jani Laaksonen. 11 arranged by Masashi Hamauzu. Lyrics in 3, 4, 6 and 10 by Mikko Laine. Performed by WDR Rundfunkorchester Koln, and conducted by Arnie Roth. Piano performance by Benyamin Nuss.
- Beethoven, Symphony 7, Allegretto, mvt 2 Second movement (Allegretto) of Beethoven's Symphony No. 7 in A Major, Opus 92, accompanied by a bar-graph score. FAQ To download this video or make a contribution to support this project: Q: What do the colors in the bar-graph score mean? A: The colors show which instruments are playing. Here's a chart: Q: Please tell me more about the composer. A: You can read about Beethoven here Q: What movies and television shows has this piece been used in? A: The Black Cat (1934), The Bells in Old Town (1946),The Long Night (1947), Bicycle Thieves (1948), A Ham in a Roll (1949), Lola (1961), Me enveneno de azules (1971), A touch of Class (1973), Zardoz (1974), O Casamento (1976), The Outsider (1981), Frances (1982), Beethoven Lives Upstairs (1992), La scorta (1993), Immortal Beloved (1994), Mr. Holland's Opus (1995), El mundo contra mi (1997), Photographing Fairies (1997), Scotland, Pa. (2001), Salvage Squad - TV series/''Biber Submarine'' (2002), Irreversible (probably; 2002), Cravate Club (2002), Copying Beethoven (2006), The Fall (2006), Crap Shoot: The Documentary (2007), The Darjeeling Limited (2007), The Man From Earth (2007), Love Exposure (2008), Tears of April (2008), Tres caminos (probably; 2008), Block (2009), Knowing (2009), Mustache Party (2010), The King's Speech (2010), Of Gods and Men (2010), Sønner av Norge (2011), LA Phil Live - TV Series/''Dudamel Conducts Beethoven'' (2011), No Ordinary Family - TV Series/''No Ordinary ...
- Mozart, Symphony No. 40 in G minor, first movement First movement of Mozart's 40th symphony, with bar-graph score. FAQ To download this video or make a contribution to support this project: Q: What do thecolors in the bar-graph score mean? A: Each color corresponds to one line in the orchestral score, and therefore to an instrument or group of instruments; here's the key: Q: Where can I see the score for this piece? A: Here: Q: Who is playing this piece? A: This performance is by the RFCM Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Dr. Keith J. Salmon. Q: How do you align the animation with the music? A: Here's a description: Q: Is there a way I could make the bar-graph scores myself? A: The Music Animation Machine MIDI file player will generate this display; you can get the (Windows) software here: There are lots of places on the web where you can get MIDI files; I usually go to the Classical Archives site first: Q: Could you please do a MAM video of ______? A: First, check my "to do" list: ... If the piece isn't listed, read the "Could you please do a MAM video of ______?" item on my main FAQ: ... and if you think I'd consider doing it, email me (stephen at musanim dot com). Q: What can you tell me about this piece? A: You can read about it here: .
- Ludwig Van Beethoven's Ninth Symphony Beethoven's Ninth Symphony: The Music of a Genius
- Juice Crew - The Symphony The Symphony
- BBC Philharmonic Presents...Nero's Dubstep Symphony (c) BBC 2011 (MMXI) In June 2011, pioneering dubstep/drum and bass producers, Nero, teamed up with the world-famous BBC Philharmonic. The result is this unique blend between two music genres. Orchestrated and conducted by Joe Duddell ( Performed live at MediaCity in Salford. Hosted by BBC Radio 1 (The Zane Lowe Show) and BBC Radio 1Xtra (MistaJam). ** The remastered version of this track can be found on Nero's new album - Welcome Reality [Deluxe Edition] which is released worldwide on August 15th 2011 ** BBC Philharmonic [ website : ] [ twitter : ] Nero [ facebook : ] [ twitter : ] [ wiki : ] BBC Radio 1 - The Zane Lowe Show [ website : ] BBC Radio 1Xtra - MistaJam [ website : ] -------------------------------------------------- All content does not belong to me whatsoever and used without permission. Sorry but I just had to put this amazing music composition onto YouTube before it left the BBC iPlayer archive. I've tried to preserve the video/audio quality as high as I could and include as many links as possible into this video description. Any discrepancies, please contact me over YouTube. Peace. --------------------------------------------------
- Marley Marl - The Symphony (original video) marley marl - the symphony 1988
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about symphony
“Symphony is an XSLT-powered open source content management system Forum. Blog. Issues. Twitter. 2 users online. Create an account or sign in to join them.Users. Hm Tastes Like Blog. This is where you'll find release announcements, developer podcasts, and periodic updates from the Symphony team”
— Discuss – Blog – Symphony, symphony-
“Just another WordPress weblog The history of the Detroit Symphony Orchestra is rich, diverse and long, however, the most significant thing that one might say it lacks at this very moment is: its own history”
— Detroit Symphony Orchestra Blog,
“Welcome to the STL Symphony Blog, an ongoing account of life with the On this week's video blog Principal Percussion Will James told us that he'd never played”
— STL Symphony Blog,
“North Carolina Symphony Blog. Being the New Guy. What to Know What to Know | October 21-23. What to Know | October 14-17. Live and Learn. What to Know”
— North Carolina Symphony Blog,
“A useful overview of what's in the newly released Lotus Symphony 3. And, please take care to choose the right forum for support and feedback”
— The Symphony Blog,
“She knew how much I loved musicals and pops concerts, so she told me in November that I absolutely must check out Yuletide at the Symphony. beautiful songs with the amazingly talented Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra I suggest you get tickets before”
— Indianapolis Symphony Blog,
“Symphony Space is a performing arts center on the Upper West Side of Manhattan offering programs in theatre, film, literature, music, dance and family”
— Blog at Symphony Space,
“An inside look at the inner workings of Utah Symphony | Utah Opera (USUO), including notes from musicians, photos from events, highlights of upcoming performances, and more”
— Utah Symphony | Utah Opera (USUO) Blog,