- surgery n. , pl. , -ies . The branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of injury, deformity, and disease by manual and. — “surgery: Definition from ”,
- Department of Surgery. Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline report on a novel surgery at UC San Diego that protects the most vital areas of the brain during the removal of a tumor. — “UC San Diego Department of Surgery”, surgery.ucsd.edu
- Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery. About the Section of Minimally Invasive and Minimally Invasive Surgery. Learn About MIS Procedures. Are you a candidate for MIS? Robotic Surgery. — “Department of Surgery”, surgery.arizona.edu
- The online version of Surgery on ScienceDirect, the world's leading platform for high quality peer-reviewed full-text publications in science, technology and health. — “ScienceDirect - Surgery, Volume 148, Issue 5, Pages A1-A10”,
- Yahoo! reviewed these sites and found them related to Medicine > Surgery. — “Surgery < Medicine in the Yahoo! Directory”,
- Definition of surgery in the Medical Dictionary. surgery explanation. Information about surgery in Free online English dictionary. What is surgery? Meaning of surgery medical term. What does surgery mean?. — “surgery - definition of surgery in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
- Provides synopses of surgical procedures. Concise description of each surgery. invites you to view this informative material for FREE. Start by selecting a body area from the links on the left. — “”,
- Surgery is usually the first line of attack against breast cancer. Decisions about surgery depend on many factors. You and your doctor will determine the kind of surgery that's most appropriate for you based on the stage of the cancer, the "personality" of. — “Surgery”,
- ABOUT SURGERY. For 68 years, Surgery has published practical, authoritative information about procedures, clinical advances, and major trends shaping general surgery. Each issue features original scientific contributions and clinical reports. — “Surgery - Home”,
- Surgery (from the Greek: χειρουργική cheirourgikē, via Latin: chirurgiae, meaning "hand work") is a medical specialty that uses operative manual and instrumental An act of performing surgery may be called a surgical procedure, operation, or simply surgery. — “Surgery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- surgery branch of medicine concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and the excision and repair of pathological conditions by. — “surgery Facts, information, pictures | ”,
- Medical College of Wisconsin Department of Surgery. — “Surgery”, mcw.edu
- Our Spine Surgery Center has everything you need to know about spine surgery: risks, benefits, and easy-to-understand articles that explain the procedures. Learn about cervical spine surgery, thoracic spine surgery, lumbar spine surgery,. — “Spine Surgery Center - Cervical Spine, Lumbar Spine”,
- Before you decide to have surgery, arm yourself with information. Find out if you need surgery, how to find a surgeon, all about anesthesia and the risks of surgery. Find out what happens during the surgical procedure and later when you are. — “All About Surgery-Understanding Surgery from A to Z-Surgery”,
- Welcome to Brigham & Women's Department of Surgery. We offer a wide range of high-quality services to our patients through our various divisions. — “Welcome to Department of Surgery at Brigham and Women's Hospital”,
- 13,199 Surgery stock photos and images. Fotosearch Stock Photography and Stock Footage helps you find the perfect photo or footage, fast! We feature 7,800,000 royalty free photos, 95,000 stock footage clips, digital videos, vector clip art. — “Surgery Stock Photo Images. 13,199 surgery royalty free”,
- The Department of General Surgery provides evaluation and treatment of the full range of complex general surgery problems. He recently completed the Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and Surgical Endoscopy Fellowship at Cleveland Clinic. — “General Surgery”,
- Every year more than 15 million people in the U.S. have surgery. In recent years there have been many advances in surgery. Not long ago, all surgeries involved cutting with a scalpel. Today, some surgeries are done with lasers. Some operations that once needed large incisions - cuts in the. — “Surgery: MedlinePlus”, nlm.nih.gov
- Surgery definition, the art, practice, or work of treating diseases, injuries, or deformities by manual or operative procedures. See more. — “Surgery | Define Surgery at ”,
- Provides information on plastic surgery for both the public and medical professionals. Includes articles, procedure descriptions, and before and after pictures. — “American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)”,
- Lots of images may come to mind when you think of plastic surgery. This special type of surgery involves a person's appearance and ability to function. — “Plastic Surgery”,
- Definition of surgery in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of surgery. Pronunciation of surgery. Translations of surgery. surgery synonyms, surgery antonyms. Information about surgery in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. plastic. — “surgery - definition of surgery by the Free Online Dictionary”,
related images for surgery
- the form of medical care you receive when you are admitted into a hospital or when you visit a typical doctor s office It consists of medical doctors who practice according to the book and who are associated with the multibillion dollar pharmaceutical industry There are
- www mmncontainers com a missions supply organization have sent 20 foot containers of medicines and building materials to Kalene and will help with purchasing new medical equipment Dr Peter Gill Operating with Dr Vivian Davies in background Click for larger image
- surgery jpg
- Surgery jpg
- When I picture an appendix if I do so at all it s a useless worm like thingy that s hanging out in my body waiting to rise up and try to kill me for no reason in particular I can t
- surgery jpg
- OUR SURGERY We have designed this website so that you the patient can have the information and services at you finger tips We hope that you find the information on our site helpful To find the information you need all you have to do is use the menu bar at the top of the page this will lead you into other sub menus and further information
- surgery JPG
- The first one is of her trying to hold her head up and her eyes open She was trying so hard but failed Here s of the site
- surgery jpg
- there are bold riders there are few old bold riders
- for today is Cool Cats by Catface I like the Pretty ace aren t they in the first frame Then it gets all weird and I really like the ending That wasn t fun D Fifth for today is Surgery by Zipkin I like the way the no armed guy looks he looks funny The I got really big feet is good I also like the huge empty space for no reason Sixth and last for today is
- FAMILY AT THE JONES HUGHES PIONEER PARK FATHER SON SURGEONS
- MAYBE IT S HIDING IN YOUR HURT SOMEWHERE LET S HOPE SO
- performed much the same way as in a human hospital with sterile technique gas anesthesia with oxygen and monitoring of vital signs such as ekg oxygen levels blood pressure and pulse rate Boarding Hospitalized Patient Area This area is air conditioned and heated and has cages for smaller pets and larger runs for the big dogs
- surgery jpg
- Back to the Future theme songs Life IS too serious at times Take a break and read the Funny Times monthly You won t regret it Now please excuse me as I must return to surgery Don t forget the time change coming up this weekend Spring ahead
- Facing the possibility of surgery It is only natural to feel nervous Hospitals and the surgery process are unfamiliar experiences And there are risks associated with surgery
- JCHCSite Links
- It s almost a year since the first Birmingham Social Media surgery began to help voluntary and community groups in Birmingham make the most of social media and the web Now it s back to school and time to lock in after the lazy summer and the first central surgery of the new season will be on Wednesday September 23 at the Fazeley Studios Digbeth The
- We re traveling a long and twisted road Sir between darkness and light Thumbnails
- Surgery jpg
- Spinal Lumbar Fusion L5 S1 Exclusive Surgery Image
- Nurse Surgery
- World watches as Trust pioneers computerised knee replacement International surgeons in the lecture theatre at the Princess Royal Hospital follow step by step by video link as orthopaedic surgeon Sandeep Chauhan carries out pioneering live navigated
- Click for actual size
- collar bone
- June 1 2009 by admin Leave a Comment I just walked 16 year old Lawen down to her cardiac catheterization procedure where she is receiving an umbrella like closure device inserted through the artery in her thigh to close a 55
- By Christine Wheeler MA Note As Dr Mercola emphasizes so often surgery can often be avoided with a healthy lifestyle This article is for those whose circumstances require surgery and
- surgery jpg
- KLIK HERE TO REGISTER
- of the few clinics in Miami to perform Cryosurgery which is used to treat many diseases including certain cancers Below is Dr Colker discussing treatment options with one of our clients BOARDING Like our exam rooms our boarding facility is split into two rooms one for cats and one for dogs Pictured below is our cat boarding room The dog boarding area is exactly the same
- Welcome to Boundary House Medical Centre This website aims to provide you and your family with all the information you require enabling you to get the best from this Practice Please read it and keep it in a safe place for easy
related videos for surgery
- WATCH MY LASIK EYE SURGERY! Please Click To Expand! Here is the link! Bookmark it! Sign up! ____ Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy watching the video! I think it shows how everything went - how easy it is to use PriceDoc and truly what a great procedure LASIK is (watch my face afterwards! HA!). This has been such a great experience. Knowing you would be watching helped keep me calm. SO THANK YOU!!!!! Please help me spread the word about PriceDoc and send this video to your family/friends so they can start saving money on healthcare (and like I said, it is just good to know how much things cost!) Thank you so much to Diamond Vision. I am in awe of how gentile you were! Thank you to Price Doc for sponsoring this video, the procedure and the sweepstakes! Congrats to the 3 winners of the sweepstakes!! I will reply to as many comments as possible - so feel free to ask me anything about PriceDoc or the LASIK procedure. I will be happy to reply to as many as possible over the next week or so!!! ______ PS: Don't worry I am still wearing my glasses in videos for fashion! WHAT THE BUCK!! But WOW IT IS NICE TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!
- Hip Surgery This 3D medical animation depicts total hip replacement surgery of the left hip. The procedure includes the incision, exposure of the hip joint, placement of the acetabular hip prosthetic component (socket), removal of the arthritic femoral head, and placement of the femoral head prosthesis (ball). ANCE00188
- Knee Replacement Visit for FREE videos, illustrations and patient handouts for healthcare providers. This 3D medical animation shows knee replacement surgery with an artificial knee joint. ANCE00194
- Plastic surgery to request words http to enter to win a lunch-date with me
- LASIK SURGERY CLICK HERE TO EXPAND! WATCH ME HAVE THE LASIK HERE! SIGN UP!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! The sweepstakes is over. But watch the actual surgery video and sign up!!! THANK YOU PRICE DOC!!!! SO GRATEFUL! ______ Hey everyone! In this video, I announce I am having Lasik surgery airing on the What the Buck Show on Wed June 23, 2010! Don't worry "What the Buck" will still wear glasses! HA! Thank you to PriceDoc for sponsoring this video, the procedure and providing three $500 PriceDoc gift cards! AWESOME! AHHHHHHH! Excited! Comment Question of the Day: 1. What would you do if you won the $500 gift card (look around the site and let me know!!!) ALSO - if you have had Lasik- leave me any tips or encouragement! :-) Thank you so much for supporting this video! Love. Michael
- BIZARRE PLASTIC SURGERY COMMERCIAL Watch the Behind the scenes episode-- Nominateyour favorite local business for a FREE local commercial at Our I Love Local Commercials web series is made possible by Microbilt, who is celebrating small businesses across the nation. http ----------------- Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! We do this for you, and we want to make sure you see our new videos. Plus, we give virtual side-hugs to all new subscribers. ---------------------------------------- ------------- Check out our other Youtube channel, where we upload random videos from our phones: ------------------ FOLLOW us on TWITTER! Rhett: Link: Video Updates: ------------------- FAN us on FACEBOOK! ------------------- DAILYBOOTH ------------------- Become a MYTHICAL BEAST for exclusive video, creative projects, etc. --- Distributed by Tubemogul.
- Bypass Surgery WBBM's Steve Miller takes us inside the operating room during a triple bypass surgery.
- Hernia Repair Surgery An educational video account of actual hernia repair surgery with Dr. David Albin, as well as general hernia information and information on our hernia surgeon and facility.
- Best Hospitals - Brain Surgery at Johns Hopkins Watch as Dr. Benjamin Carson performs risky brain surgery on young Payton to remove a brain tumor. Dr. Carson, director of pediatric neurosurgery, is just one of the many reasons why Johns Hopkins Children's Center was recently ranked #1 in neurology and neurosurgery in America's Best Children's Hospitals 2008. Read more about Johns Hopkins and the difficulties of neurosurgery at
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG) Visit for FREE videos, illustrations and patient handouts for healthcare providers. This 3D medical animation of the heart shows a coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) procedure used to combat coronary artery disease. Beginning with a midline sternal incision, the heart is connected to a perfusion machine which will take over the duties of the heart while the surgery takes place. Two different grafts are used to bypass the blocked coronary arteries the internal thoracic artery from inside the chest wall, and the saphenous vein from the leg. After the procedure, the heart is shocked to restart its beating. A drainage tube is left at the incision site to drain away excess fluid. The animation continues to show two other types of approaches to a coronary artery bypass graft, off-pump bypass surgery and minimally invasive bypass surgery. This is similar to the procedure performed on former president Bill Clinton and California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Breast Cancer Surgery: Lumpectomy, Mastectomy This 3D patient education medical animation depicts various surgical procedures to remove breast cancer lumps and tumors. The surgeries include lumpectomy, simple mastectomy, modified radical mastectomy, and radical mastectomy surgery.
- Open heart surgery at the Wellcome Institute An audience of 200 people gather to watch a surgeon perform open heart surgery live
- Male Plastic Surgery Plastic surgery isn't just for American women. See how one man goes under the knife to enhance his backside.
- Glaucoma Surgery Glaucoma is a group of diseases that can damage the eye's optic nerve and result in vision loss and blindness. This 3D medical animation depicts the anatomy and physiology of the eye and demonstrates the different surgical techniques commonly used to treat glaucoma. The optic nerve connects the retina to the brain. The retina is the light-sensitive tissue at the back of the eye. A healthy optic nerve is necessary for good vision. In the front of the eye is a space called the anterior chamber. A clear fluid flows continuously in and out of the chamber and nourishes nearby tissues. The fluid leaves the chamber at the open angle where the cornea and iris meet. When the fluid reaches the angle, it flows through a spongy meshwork, like a drain, and leaves the eye. Sometimes, when the fluid reaches the angle, it passes too slowly through the meshwork drain. As the fluid builds up, the pressure inside the eye rises to a level that may damage the optic nerve. When the optic nerve is damaged from increased pressure, open-angle glaucoma--and vision loss--may result. The three common treatments for glaucoma are Laser Trabeculoplasty, Cyclophotocoagulation and Trabeculectomy. ANH00002
- Tree Man - After Surgery I do not personally own any of the content in this video, all rights go to 'The Sun' newspaper. Dede the Treeman has been treated and had many opearations to remove the tree like growths ( Warts ) that engulved his limbs.
- Tonsil Surgery This 3D medical animation shows a tonsillectomy surgery (removal of the tonsils during tonsillitis) and adenoidectomy (removal of the adenoids). ANCE00187
- GERD Surgery This 3D medical animation on GERD Surgery shows how the upper portion of the stomach is wrapped around the lower esophagus to strengthen the cardiac sphincter of the stomach. This helps prevent GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), or heartburn. Hiatal hernia repair is also depicted. This involves pulling a portion of the stomach that has protruded from the diaphragm back into place. ANH00011
- Gallbladder Surgery for Gallstones This 3D medical animation shows minimally invasive gallbladder surgery, or cholecystectomy, using a laparoscope to remove gallstones. The animation begins by showing the normal anatomy of the liver and gallbladder. Over time, gallstones form within the gallbladder, blocking the cystic duct, and causing the gallbladder to become enlarged and inflamed. The procedure, sometimes called a "lap-chole", begins with the insertion of four trocar devices, which allow the physician to see inside the abdomen without making a large incision. Air is added to the abdominal cavity to make it easier to see the gall bladder. Next, we see a view through the laparascope, showing two surgical instruments grasping the gallbladder while a third severs the cystic duct. After the gallbladder is removed, the camera pans around to show that the cystic artery and vein, have already been clipped to prevent bleeding. ANCE00181
- My Lasik Eye Surgery Video of my successful Lasik eye surgery. I was 26 when I did this. No pain, no halo, no complications. I now have 20/20 vision.
- ACL Surgery Dr. Allan Mishra This is a video of an ACL Reconstruction performed and narrated by Dr. Allan Mishra
- Inguinal Hernia Surgery Repair This 3D medical animation depicts the surgical repair of a direct, strangulated inguinal hernia using a laparoscope. The animation of the surgery shows the placement of the laparascopic devices, location of the herniated abdominal mass, and placement of mesh graft to strengthen the fascia of the abdominal wall. ANCE00200
- Total Knee Replacement Surgery Please Visit to see the full program. On Wednesday, October 18, at 6:30pm Central Daylight Time, the Duluth Clinic and St. Mary's Medical Center in Duluth, MN will present a live webcast of a total knee replacement procedure. Duluth Clinic Orthopaedic Surgeon Bradley Edgerton, MD, will be performing the knee replacement. His colleagues, Duluth Clinic Orthopaedic Surgeons Tom Patnoe, MD, and Jeff Klassen, MD, will serve as co-moderators. Wendy Lane, Joint Replacement Nurse Clinician will help describe the procedure and what patients can expect both preoperatively and in rehabilitation. "With baby boomers maintaining a more active lifestyle as they age, knee replacement surgeries are becoming more and more common," Dr. Patnoe says. "This...
- Cosmetic Surgery Documentary - Ethnic Nose Job - Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills This is a cosmetic surgery documentary on my experience undergoing and ethnic nose job performed by plastic surgeon Dr. Paul S. Nassif located in Beverly Hills. Dr. Nassif specializes in ethnic rhinoplasty for African American, Hispanic and Asian patients. As part of his information campaign on cosmetic surgery in Beverly Hills, those who are interested in rhinoplasty and plastic surgery can get loads of up-to-date information straight from Dr. Nassif through his websites Media Page. This web page contains articles written by Dr. Nassif that have been published in famous plastic surgery journals and books. The Media Page also contains actual rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty surgery captured on video. These videos were aired in Discovery Channel, ET, Dr. 90210 and other shows. Patients who want to know more about Dr. Paul S. Nassif can check out his curriculum vitae. Whether you decide to undergo this procedure or not, http can give you an accurate and detailed perspective. Video Produced by Spore Medical
- *** Change Surgery Enter the transgender community, where people undergo surgery to become the *** they believe they truly are. Taboo: ***ual Identity : WED AUGUST 8 10P et/pt :
- Cataract Surgery Cataract Eye Surgery. This 3D medical animation depicts the phacoemulsification and extracapsular removal of a cataract (cloudy lens), and the placement of an artificial lens. The lens of the eye is responsible for focusing images onto the back of the eye. It is normally transparent. As a normal part of aging, the lens begins to cloud and causes a gradual, painless loss in vision. Cataract removal is most often performed to better examine the back of the eye when monitoring for damage from certain diseases such as diabetes or glaucoma and to improve vision. There are two main types of cataract removal. The large majority of cataract surgeries are performed using the phacoemulsification technique. During the phacoemulsification technique an ultrasound probe breaks the cloudy lens into tiny fragments. The fragments are vacuumed out through a tiny incision. An intraocular lens implant is then inserted to replace the natural lens that was removed. Because the incision is tiny, stitches are often not necessary and visual improvement is usually noted relatively soon after surgery. During the extracapsular technique the cataract is removed as one entire piece. This requires a larger incision and stitches. An intraocular lens implant (artificial lens) is inserted to replace the natural lens that was removed. Recovery is usually slower, due to the larger incision. The stitches sometimes need to be removed, which is usually done in the office. After both ...
- Celebrity plastic surgery better or worse or fake?? Shocking Secrets Your Dentist Won't Tell You
- LASIK Eye Surgery This medical animation depicts a LASIK eye surgery to correct nearsightedness (myopia) of the eye. LASIK stands for laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis and is a procedure that permanently changes the shape of the cornea, the clear covering over the front of the eye. ANCE00185
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy Surgery for Appendicitis This 3D medical animation depicts the surgical removal of the appendix (appendectomy) using laparoscopic instruments. The surgery animation begins by showing an inflamed appendix (appendicitis), followed by the placement of the laparoscope. Afterward, one can see the surgical device staple, cut and remove the inflamed appendix. Following the removal of the appendix the abdomen is flushed with a sterile saline solution to ensure all traces of infection have been removed. ANCE00183
- Part 2 - Brad's Surgery- The Skin Graft Removing bandages after 5 days and viewing the progress of the skin graft healing and applying bandages/dressings again. Post acute compartment syndrome surgery A day at Whistler snowboarding induced acute compartment surgery. This is the removal of the bandages after surgery; surgery was on 15-Apr-2007. I edited this video down to approximately 6 minutes but it took well over an hour to remove these bandages and yes I was on enough pain killers to numb a field of cattle. Wikipedia says "Compartment syndrome is an acute medical problem following injury or surgery in which increased pressure (usually caused by inflammation) within a confined space (fascial compartment) in the body impairs blood supply, leading to nerve damage and muscle death without prompt treatment." The unusual part was that I had no injury other than a real intense day of snowboarding in Whistler. No doubt I over did it and it was the first time out that year, but for it to happen without some kind of trauma is very unusual. I guess I am prone to compartment syndrome (this was my forth time having this kind of surgery) because how I am built, I am an ex-motocrosser and built up large amounts of muscles in my forearms and calf areas in areas that are not too large, throw in some strange inflammation process that makes my muscles get large quickly and you have a good recipe for getting this unusual from of compartment syndrome. What you see in the video is a simple surgical incision. They simply cut my ...
- cataract surgery cataract surgery click this link to join the cool and exciting community of erepublik
- beating heart surgery Beating heart or "off pump" coronary artery surgery is the latest revolution in the management coronary disease. It is being embraced world-wide by increasing numbers of surgeons. Many of the advantages are subtle but reduced mortality, stroke, and bleeding as well as earlier discharge are well-established benefits. A cardiac stabiliser is mandatory for this surgery, most are single use only and very expensive, this one is multiple use and is saving many healthcare dollars. www.beating-
- Amy Kuney - Rocket Surgery (Original) Hey guys, This is my original song, "Rocket Surgery," and it's the second track on my debut album, "Bird's Eye View." You guys have been so supportive - thank you so so much! NOTE: The free download for this song expired on June 25th. Please check out my channel for more download opportunities! If you want to hear more of my original songs, you can visit my Myspace page at: or find them on iTunes at: thanks again, amy kuney Here are the lyrics: Verse 1: Youve marched To your pomp and your circumstance Bravely Youre starched youre a formal affair and I Cant breathe Youre smart you know all those big words And their meanings But you arent very good at remembering Small things Verse 2: You say that you love me but I ask you How much So you spread your arms wide till behind you Your thumbs touch And you hold that position as I add it all up Oh, in cold hard mathematical terms youre In love Chorus: So hold me, dont think too hard about it Would common sense allow it? You wait too long and youll lose me Just do it when you get the urging Oh its not rocket surgery When you know you love someone its easy Verse 3: Your book heavy head is so weighted with Deep thoughts As you lay in my lap and we struggle with Small talk Try writing it down but you trip on Writer's block So we just hmmm mmm mmm On and on and on and on Bridge: Were a pair youre smart, Im romantic Kiss like you care, your mouth is mechanical Words are air, over my head they blow So ...
- Prostate Cancer Surgery This 3D medical animation on prostate cancer surgery shows the laparascopic removal of a cancerous prostate gland and its surrounding tissues. A prostatectomy is a surgery to remove an enlarged prostate gland due to benign prostatic hyperplasia or prostate cancer. Simple or radical prostatectomy can be done using open or laparoscopic techniques. ANCE00192
- Liposuction Surgery Video This is an Abdominal Liposuction surgery performed by Dr. Art Foley. Liposuction is a procedure that can help sculpt the body by removing unwanted fat from specific areas including the abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees, upper arms and neck. Although no type of liposuction is a substitute for dieting and exercise, liposuction can remove stubborn areas of fat that don't respond to traditional weight loss methods. Visit www.DrFoley for more information. Subscribe to our free podcast on iTunes, Passport to Plastic Surgery. Foley Plastic Surgery Center Olympia, Washington 1-800-224-3775
- John Cena Neck Surgery Part 1 WWE Superstar Batista looks back at his role on the fateful night that John Cena suffered a debilitating herniated disc in his neck, requiring surgery. For more, please visit
- Plastic Surgery Disaster(Jocelyn Wildenstein)
- Right Hemicolectomy Surgery Right hemicolectomy colonic colon surgery resection and anstomosis of intestines repair cancer treatment cecal newgrowth GI GI stapler stapling device TIA TIA
- Brain Tumor Surgery This University of Washington program profiles an innovative surgical technique for maintaining the speech and language skills of a brain tumor patient. The program introduces viewers to Deborah Kelley, a remarkable patient who bravely allows a camera to follow her for several weeks, from her initial consultation at the UW Medical Center's Neurosurgery clinic and then into surgery. Deborah undergoes an awake surgery, which allows the neurosurgeon to pinpoint the exact location of her brain tumor, a technique called functional brain mapping. Kelley's case received an in-depth review by the University of Washington Medical Center's Neuro-Oncology Tumor Board, a multi-disciplinary group of neurosurgeons, radiation oncologists, neuropathologists, brain tumor researchers and social workers. The Neuro-Oncology Tumor Board has created a passionate and comprehensive approach to patient care centering on the role of the medical team, who guide the patient, and their family, from pre-operative tests to post operative diagnosis and treatment. To see more videos from the University of Washington visit .
- Plastic Surgery Without the Surgery, Makeup Techniques LEARN MAKEUP TECHNIQUES FROM EMMY AWARD WINNING MAKEUP ARTIST, EVE PEARL. NOTE: THIS VIDEO IS FROM 2002, WE HAVE MANY NEW AND RECENT VIDEOS WITH NEW EVE PEARL TECHNIQUES AND MAKEUP APPLICATIONS...ENJOY! . for salmon concealers , tips, tricks , and makeup break throughs.
- Modern Cataract Surgery This is an example of small-incision cataract and intra-ocular lens implant surgery I filmed about four years ago, as viewed through the operating microscope. It uses a one-handed technique which I find very helpful in certain cases, especially for "soft" cataracts.
twitter about surgery
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about surgery
“Breast Forum: Ask a Breast Surgeon, breast surgery support, share surgery photos, breast implant size, chat, stories, polls and more, FREE & Private”
— PRIVATE Breast Forum: Breast surgery, Breast Augmentation,
“Lipo Forum Message Board 4 Lipo Support, Lipo Photos, Lipo Info & Tips from other lipo patients & lipo surgeons You will be locked out indefinitely. Lipo Topics Only. This forum is dedicated to Lipo Surgrey, no other subjects please. Other Forums: Plastic Surgery Forum and Breast Surgery Forum”
— Lipo Forum, Liposuction Forum Message Board 4 Lipo Support,
“His areas of expertise include face, breast, and body contouring surgery. Florida's best plastic surgery blog .Dr. Fiala gives you the inside information on what”
— PSB - the Orlando plastic surgery blog,
“Plastic Surgery Forum: Ask A Plastic Surgeon cosmetic surgery support message board reviews surgeons, photos, info, chat, true stories and experiences”
— Plastic Surgery Forum Message Board 4 Cosmetic Surgery,
“We thought it would be fun to list a few relatively unknown cosmetic surgery facts. be hard to believe, but the earliest record of cosmetic surgery dates”
— Greenberg Cosmetic Surgery Blog,
“congrès exposition internationale, prévention et traitement des infections post opératoires Aseptic Surgery Forum 2012 will benefit from the information collected during the first edition and its following evaluation report”
— Homepage - Aseptic surgery forum, aseptic-surgery-
“Patient blog dedicated to heart valve replacement surgery and heart valve repair surgery - Know what to expect, how to avoid stress and how to enhance heart valve surgery recovery”
— Heart Valve Replacement & Heart Valve Repair Blog By Adam, heart-valve-
“AweNatural Plastic Surgery, serving Sacramento, Folsom and Cameron Park, California, offers a broad selection of state-of-the-art cosmetic surgical procedures and non-invasive skin care treatments”
— Plastic Surgery Blog | AweNatural Plastic Surgery,
“They're having surgery to keep up with the younger competition. people [ ] Continue to read. 0. Celebrity Plastic Surgery-Mindy Cohen from Facts of Life”
— Miami Plastic Surgery Blog,
“breast augmentation forum for discussion on cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery, breast lift augmentation surgery - join our forum for breast surgery or cosmetic surgery holiday discussion”
— breast augmentation forum - breast surgery forum,