- Cray Inc., The Supercomputer Company - Providing innovative high performance computing (HPC) platforms that enable scientists and engineers in academia, government, and industry to meet computational challenges on a wide variety of applications. — “Cray”,
- Gizmag covers the full gammut of new and emerging technologies, invention, innovation, and science news. — “Supercomputer”,
- A supercomputer is a computer that is considered at the time of its introduction to be at Supercomputer firms Cray Inc ( is a Supercomputer manufacturer. — “Supercomputer - Citizendia”,
- supercomputer, any of a class of extremely powerful computers. The term is commonly applied to the fastest high-performance systems available at any given time. Such computers have been used primarily for scientific and engineering work requiring. — “supercomputer -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- A supercomputer is a computer that leads the world in terms of processing capacity, The first supercomputers were introduced in the 1960s, led primarily by Seymour Cray at. — “Encyclopedia4U - Supercomputer - Encyclopedia Article”, encyclopedia4
- A supercomputer is a computer that leads the world in terms of processing capacity, Supercomputers introduced in the 1960s, designed primarily by Seymour Cray at Control. — “Supercomputer - Definition”,
- List of the 500 most powerful computer systems. — “TOP500 Supercomputing Sites”, top500.org
- Phone: (631) 732-4176 Fax: (631) 732-4493. sales@. We are a full service honest Computer Store.. you won't get the bait and switch from Super Computer We are NOT like those other computer stores that have " too good to be true" Newspaper Ads! Microsoft Authorized OEM System. — “Super Computer Corp”,
- Supercomputer - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Supercomputer”,
- The Super Computer Sale is North American's largest computer sale and show. With savings up to 80%, you can't afford to miss this sale!. — “Welcome to the Super Computer Sale / Show”,
- Overview Supercomputers can be defined as the most advanced and Some supercomputers are single computers consisting of multiple processors; others are. — “InfoWebLinks - Supercomputer”,
- Provides supercomputing time and related resources to Alabama's academic researchers and industry, facilitating research in advanced scientific and engineering disciplines. — “Alabama Supercomputer Authority”, asc.edu
- Definition of supercomputer in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of supercomputer. Pronunciation of supercomputer. Translations of supercomputer. supercomputer synonyms, supercomputer antonyms. Information about supercomputer in the free online. — “supercomputer - definition of supercomputer by the Free”,
- San Diego Super Computer Center SDSC will provide expertise to a multi-year technology investment program to develop the next generation of extreme scale supercomputers. — “San Diego Supercomputer Center”, sdsc.edu
- A supercomputer is a computer that is at the frontline of current As of October 2010[update], the Tianhe-I super computer is the fastest in the world; it is located in China. The term supercomputer itself is rather fluid, and today's supercomputer tends to become tomorrow's ordinary computer. — “Supercomputer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- A supercomputer is a computer that leads the world in terms of processing capacity, particularly speed of calculation, at the He then took over the supercomputer market with his new designs, holding the top spot in supercomputing for 5 years (1985–1990). — “Supercomputer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Supercomputer. Supercomputer. A supercomputer is a computer that is considered, or was considered at the time of its introduction, to be at the first supercomputer. parts. india first (more tags) super computer. — “Supercomputer”,
- A supercomputer is a computer with great speed and memory. Supercomputer types are: shared memory, distributed memory and array. Supercomputer that. — “Supercomputer - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- In general, a supercomputer performs "above normal computing," in the sense that a superstar is "above" the other stars. There are, in principle, several ways you can design a super computer and there is only one judge: speed, speed and speed. — “Supercomputers”,
- Another issue is the speed at which information can be transferred or written to a storage device, as the speed of data transfer will limit the supercomputer's performance. Discuss this Article. 12. China has built the world's fastest super computer: "Tianhe-1A. — “What is a Supercomputer?”,
- This page describes the term supercomputer and lists other pages on the Web where you can find additional information. — “What is supercomputer? - A Word Definition From the Webopedia”,
- supercomputer a state-of-the-art, extremely powerful computer capable of manipulating massive amounts of data in a relatively short time. — “supercomputer Facts, information, pictures | ”,
- Encyclopedia article about supercomputer. Information about supercomputer in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. supercomputers, cray supercomputer. — “supercomputer definition of supercomputer in the Free Online”, encyclopedia2
- supercomputer n. A mainframe computer that is among the largest, fastest, or most powerful of those available at a given As of October 2010[update], the Tianhe-I super computer is the fastest in the world; it is located in China. — “supercomputer: Definition from ”,
- Supercomputer center based in Columbus sponsored by the State of Ohio. Offers programming workshops, focus groups, and consulting services. — “Ohio Supercomputer Center”, osc.edu
related videos for supercomputer
- Accenture Pocket Supercomputer Video-equipped cellphones could soon offer simple way to find useful information about the surrounding world. More here:
- Cray-1 Supercomputer 30th Anniversary [Recorded Sept 21, 2006] The life and machines of Seymour Cray are explored at the Computer History Museum in a panel lecture celebrating the Cray-1's 30th anniversary. Panelists include: Bill Buzbee (Los Alamos, NCAR), Bo Ewald (Los Alamos, Cray) and Jack Worlton (Los Alamos). Burton Smith (Tera, Cray) will be the evening's panel moderator. In 1976, Cray Research, Inc. delivered its first supercomputer to the Los Alamos National Laboratory, birthplace of the atomic bomb. The Cray-1, as it was known, was the fastest computer in the world and was a blend of Cray's unique engineering style and an urgency for high performance computing borne of cold war competition between the United States and the Soviet Union. For the next 30 years, Cray defined the limits of the possible for supercomputers by building the fastest machines in the world. In spite of the enormous influence on science and engineering of his machines, Seymour Cray himself worked in small groups in rural America and shunned publicity. How could this one man and his hand-picked team of people build the fastest computers in the world? What does the Cray-1 tell us about the engineering, social and economic factors that coalesce into creating a stable technological artifact? Why did much larger computer companies abandon the field of supercomputing to this small but powerful foe? What, exactly, were these incredible machines used for? These topics and more are discussed.
- My Basic Stamp Supercomputer!!! My Supercomputer! I got the idea to make a supercomputer model at the hobby level. It's a low cost simple project using 11 Parallax Basic Stamp microcontrollers. These "computers" are connected together for hardware/ software clustered parallel processing, a process used by many of the World Supercomputers. It's a fantastic learning tool and can easily control 176 peripherals/sensors. This is the World's First talking Basic Stamp Hobby Supercomputer (BSS) working model! It communicates by voice, lights, vision, sounds, motion, ports, infrared, ultrasonics, Liquid Crystal Display, and a tiny uOLED color monitor. This 1st proof-of-concept demo video simply shows all 11 computers communicating. There are 10 workers and one master. The master handles interface network traffic and polls workers for information. Here's some features: * Small * Light * Portable * Field Operable * Runs on Batteries * Large Number of (I/O) * Large Number of Sensors/Variety * Low Power Consumption * Low Unit Cost * Easy to Program Why model a Supercomputer? Here's some reasons: • Learning experiences & challenges • Expanding education & knowledge • Gaining useful background for career • Research Benefits • Extending Basic Stamp power • Creating new inventions, ideas, applications • Own your own, prestige • School project, credit • Involvement, sense of great accomplishment • Psychological relaxation, Symbolic Value • Sharing, making new friends A full writeup article appears, with plans, schematics ...
- (HD) ASUS P6T7 WS Supercomputer Benchmarks ASUS P6T7 3-way SLi Benchmarks using EVGA's GTX 285's.
- Supercomputer Matt looks at New Mexico's supercomputer. It cost $11000000 of your money. The state does plan to make money off it, but right now it's having a problem.
- China's Supercomputer Takes Title from US as World's Fastest China has knocked the US out as home of the world's fastest supercomputer. Tianhe-1A, named for the Milky Way, was developed in the northern Chinese city of Tianjin and is capable of computing 2507 trillion calculation per second. This is about twice as fast as the data handling capability of most supercomputers. Tianhe-1A has 1.4 times the horsepower of the existing No. 1 supercomputer Cray XT5 Jaguar located in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Although the official list of the top 500 fastest machines is not due out until November 1, Jack Dongarra, who oversees the rankings, says it is unlikely another system will best China's newest bragging right. Supercomputers are made by combining thousands of smaller computer servers, which are then connected as one entity with software. Tianhe-1A was constructed from chips made by US companies -- Intel and Nvidia -- but the networking software used to link the chips was developed by Chinese researchers. These computer networks are used to model anything from the effects of nuclear weapons to climate change. Wu-chun Feng, a supercomputing expert and professor at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, told the NYTimes, "What is scary about this is that the US dominance in high-performance computing is at risk. One could argue that this hits the foundation of our economic future." However, Steven Wallach, a computer designer played down the significance of the event saying, "It's interesting, but it's like getting to the four ...
- IBM's Supercomputer Beats Miles O'Brien at Jeopardy Starting Monday, "Jeopardy!" viewers will witness a classic three day man vs. machine match. In a John Henry, or better yet, Deep Blue vs. Garry Kasparov style competition, the quiz show's two most successful players, Ken Jennings and Brad Rutter, will compete against a supercomputer named Watson. Miles O'Brien tells Hari Sreenivasan about how the supercomputer works and his quiz show loss.
- Apple G5 super computer at Varginia Tech *Amazing* 1100 power mac G5s made into the worlds 3rd fastest super computer via clustering.
- How IBM's Watson supercomputer wins at Jeopardy, with IBM's Dave Gondek How IBM's Watson supercomputer wins at Jeopardy, with IBM's Dave Gondek.
- Seymour Cray - Supercomputers legend Seymour Cray - Supercomputers legend from CDC to Cray Research Corp. The Computer History Museum Tour 4 See all the Tours at:
- IBM & Department of Energy Unveil Petaflop Supercomputer IBM and the US Department of Energy today announced an historic milestone in computing, which has enormous implications for a variety of issues critical to society, such as climate change, alternative energy, and financial services. IBM's "Roadrunner" supercomputer, installed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico to protect the US's national security, hit one-thousand trillion calculations per second, or a "petalfop," in sustained performance. To put the mind-boggling performance in context, it would take the entire population of the earth -- about six billion people -- each working a handheld calculator at the rate of one second per calculation, more than 456 years to do what Roadrunner can do in one day. The performance, which is two-times today's number one supercomputer (from IBM) and three-times the closest competitive system, is driven by the world's first "hybrid" supercomputer -- one that uses Cell processors (the same chips that power today's most popular video games on the Sony Playstation 3), off-the-shelf x86 processors running on standard IBM blade servers, and Linux.. The concept of hybrid systems is an important breakthrough -- it paves the way with sotware that allows a diversity of commercial and consumer technologies to be linked together for any purpose from a large, shared website to a supercomputer working on a single problem. The Cell processor is dramatically faster at certain calculations allowing the RoadRunner system to be a small ...
- Henry Markram: Supercomputing the brain's secrets Henry Markram says the mysteries of the mind can be solved -- soon. Mental illness, memory, perception they're made of neurons and electric signals, and he plans to find them with a supercomputer that models all the brain's 100000000000000 synapses.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. Featured speakers have included Al Gore on climate change, Philippe Starck on design, Jill Bolte Taylor on observing her own stroke, Nicholas Negroponte on One Laptop per Child, Jane Goodall on chimpanzees, Bill Gates on malaria and mosquitoes, Pattie Maes on the "Sixth Sense" wearable tech, and "Lost" producer JJ Abrams on the allure of mystery. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on , at Watch a highlight reel of the Top 10 TEDTalks at
- Core i7 X58 SuperComputer demo 1 Quodro card + 3 Tesla C1060 cards
- IBM 7030 - IBM first supercomputer TilTul IBM 7030 - IBM first supercomputer The Computer History Museum Tour 10 LinksYouWantToRemember Computer History Museum Tour - Playlist http 1401 N Shoreline Blvd Mountain View, CA 94043 (650) 810-1010
- Jeopardy! Champs Take on IBM Supercomputer Famous "Jeopardy!" champions Ken Jennings and Brad Rutter took on a new type of competitor in a special IBM Challenge show. Jim Axelrod reports on the challenge between man and machine.
- Tesla Personal Supercomputer At SC08 NVIDIA announces the Tesla™ Personal Supercomputer. Experience cluster level computing performance—up to 250 times faster than standard PCs and workstations—right at your desk. The NVIDIA® Tesla Personal Supercomputer is based on the revolutionary NVIDIA CUDA™ parallel computing architecture and powered by up to 960 parallel processing cores.
- (HD) ASUS P6T7 WS Supercomputer Motherboard Introduction and overview of the ASUS P6T7 WS SuperComputer Motherboard. WHOAH! shirts available at our forum soon!
- Cray Upgrades "Kraken" Supercomputer with Six-Core AMD Opteron Processors Cray, Inc. walks through the upgrade process of the Kraken supercomputer from Quad-Core AMD Opteron to Six-Core AMD Opteron.
- ASUS P7P55 WS SuperComputer Motherboard If youre ready for incomparable multimedia performance, then youre ready for the new ASUS P755 WS SuperComputer Motherboard. Built to unleash the raw fury of the new Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors in the LGA1156 socket, this motherboard boasts a revolutionary two-chip layout that uses less power while delivering more advanced performance tuning.
- Portable Supercomputer Nortech's mobile cluster, a 32-core supercomputer on wheels.
- Roadrunner Supercomputer The fastest machine on the planet is made out of Playstation 3 parts and costs 120 million dollars. Next month its home will be Los Alamos.
- Aquasar Supercomputer In an effort to achieve energy-aware computing, the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH), and IBM today announced plans to build a first-of-a-kind water-cooled supercomputer that will directly repurpose excess heat for the university buildings. The innovative system, dubbed Aquasar, is expected to decrease the carbon footprint of the system by up to 85% and estimated to save up to 30 tons of CO2 per year, compared to a similar system using today's cooling technologies. See the press release here:
- Supercomputing and Research Technologies in the New Indiana University Data Center Encompassing 82700 gross square feet, including three 11000-square-foot computer equipment rooms, the IU Data Center houses critical computing, networking and storage equipment that serve all Indiana University campuses via I-Light, Indiana's high-speed fiber optic network. The new facility is the largest data center among higher education institutions in the state of Indiana, and among the largest regionally. IU Data Center Homepage - it.iu.edu Pervasive Technology Institute - pti.iu.edu
- Super Computer - Worlds fastest watercooled computer The NSA needs the fastest computers in the world for code breaking, ect, These super computers are nicknamed "THE THINKING MACHINE" (for good reason)
- IBM's Watson supercomputer destroys all humans in Jeopardy IBM's Watson supercomputer destroys all humans in Jeopardy.
- A super computer Chandler Bing has a new computer
- Seymour Cray -- Father of the Supercomputing Industry A Cray Research-produced documentary on Seymour Cray, the "Father of the Supercomputing Industry." Seymour Cray was the founder of supercomputer manufacturer Cray Research. Cray has been credited with creating the Supercomputer Industry.
- Australia's 'greenest' supercomputer CSIRO's CPU-GPU supercomputer is paving the way in energy-efficiency among the world's fastest supercomputers. Ranking number 11 on the Green 500 list and 145 on the Top500 list (Nov 2010), it has an energy efficiency of 555.5MFlops/Watt. Containing 256 Intel quad core CPUs and 64 NVIDIA Tesla S2050s this green machine is helping CSIRO scientists speed up their calculations and solve big national research problems faster, while reducing our impact on the environment.
- CES '09: Pocket-Size Super Computer With a super high-resolution OLED screen, Gary Krakow gives you a first look at the 120gb OQO 02 from Las Vegas. Get our FREE BlackBerry application:
- Roadrunner Supercomputer Breaks the Petaflop Barrier At 3:30 am on May 26, 2008, Memorial Day, the "Roadrunner" supercomputer exceeded a sustained speed of 1 petaflop/s, or 1 million billion calculations per second. The sustained performance makes Roadrunner more than twice as fast as the current number 1 system on the TOP500 list. The best sustained performance to date is 74.5% efficiency, 1.026 petaflop/s. "Petaflop/s" is computer jargon—peta signifying the number 1 followed by 15 zeros (sometimes called a quadrillion) and flop/s meaning "double-precision floating point operations per second." Los Alamos held the fastest supercomputer title in 1993 with the Thinking Machines CM-5, and inaugurated the supercomputer era, assisting in the development of the Cray-1 in 1976. The Laboratory and IBM go all the way back to the first card-programmable calculators, used at Los Alamos in 1949. Los Alamos also housed serial number 1 of the IBM 704 in 1956. The Roadrunner supercomputer, developed by IBM in partnership with the Laboratory and the National Nuclear Security Administration, uses commercially available hardware, including aspects of commercial game console and graphics technologies. Because of its off-the-shelf components, the computer costs significantly less than a one-of-a-kind machine. It also uses a Linux operating system. The secret to its record-breaking performance is a unique hybrid design. Each compute node in this cluster consists of two AMD OpteronTM dual-core processors plus four PowerXCell 8iTM processors ...
- Client Build 5: Personal Super Computer 2011 (SR-2 X5690 Intel 510 GTX590 Nvidia Tesla) Ok guys & gals, here is the new Premier Build, actually it is more than that...the computer seen here is going to be so incredible. No expense was spared in hardware, cooling, or accesories. There is a mountain of top of the line equipment here and will definately be the baddest computer I have ever built for myself or someone else. The specs are unrivaled on anything seen on YouTube and I can imagine around the world. I honestly believe that this will be an unmatched showcase. Please follow through the long video of the Hardware overview. It took my buddy and I a heck of a long time to film and edit this video. Please Enjoy! ...and stay tuned for the final build video and testing. Trubyd44 / BluSkul Link to CPU vs GPU Comparison: Link to Nvidia Tesla Information:
- Parallel Computing at San Diego Supercomputer Center Interview with Nancy Wilkins-Diehr, SDSC, regarding the Center's mission, applications, computational challenges, and tools.
- The Atomic ***wax "Super Computer" 2007 10-04-2007 rehearsing a new instrumental for the forthcoming record in 2008, Filmed @ Red Bank Studio. camera 1-jimmy baglino camera 2-jenny hayden
- X58 SuperComputer Plugfest demo
- Sufjan Stevens - Dear Mr. Super Computer The Song 'Dear Mr. Super Computer', as shown on the album: 'The Avalanche' by Sufjan Stevens. Copyright Sufjan Stevens© No infringement intended
- Climate Modeling With Supercomputers Science & Reason on Facebook: Climate and weather modeling with supercomputers. Climate modeling requires massive computational power. Until recently, that power required room sized machines with daunting technical and logistic requirements. But new advances in computer design, including hardware and software, continue to facilitate a paradigm shift. In an effort to broaden and democratize climate research tools, NASA has begun to facilitate the operation of new desktop sized supercomputers, with the goal of making it substantially easier for more researchers to do meaningful work on vital and essential questions for our world. --- Please subscribe to Science & Reason: • • • • --- NASA's challenging mission to explore space and understand the universe and the Earth within it requires the agency to innovatively apply and extend humankind's most advanced capabilities, technologies, and knowledge. High-end computing is one such powerful leading-edge tool. The mission of NASA's High-End Computing (HEC) Program is to: • Plan and provision high-end computing systems and services to support NASA's mission needs. Operate and manage these HEC resources for the benefit of agency users, customers, and stakeholders. • NASA's HEC resources are relied on as an essential and pervasive partner by the breadth of agency science, engineering, and technology activities, enabling rapid advances in insight and ...
- GTC 2010 - AMAX GPU Personal Supercomputer has 4.12 Teraflops in one system In this video we found Shoulin Chua from AMAX Information Technologies who gave us an introduction to one of its GPU Personal Supercomputers. It fits in a couple Intel Westmere Xeon processors along with four NVIIDA Telsa C2050 GPU processors. Each one of the C2050 cards has 448 cores, so if you do the math that gives us the system a huge total of 1792 cores of processing power. All of that amazing power on tap within a system chassis translates to a mega 4.12 Teraflops of performance or enough to do all sorts of simulations and supercomputing applications. The cost for such a system comes in at about $10000 USD. Nicole, just hand over that check book and bring a few home for us, will you? Distributed by Tubemogul.
- General Purpose, Low Power Supercomputing Using... Google TechTalks February 28, 2006 Prof. Bob Brodersen ABSTRACT: The ability of FPGA technology to exploit the advances in IC fabrication technology has resulted in the present situation in which a FPGA computing fabric is the most power and area efficient approach for general purpose parallel computing. This has occurred because the Von-Neumann processor architectures are now power limited and can no longer fully exploit the technology advances (thus the move to multi-cores). Hardware composed of arrays of FPGA's and memory has been design that achieves a TeraOp/second of performance per board with over an order of magnitude higher efficiency for the computation per unit power over conventional...
- IBM Hydro-Cluster Supercomputer See an animation of how a new type of on-chip water cooling makes possible a new generation of supercomputer that's compact , energy efficient, and faster than the most powerful computer on earth. IBM Press Release:
- "Kraken" Supercomputer Powered by AMD Watch this overview of Kraken, one of the world's most powerful supercomputers. ORNL and Cray detail their relationship with AMD and how AMD Opteron processors allow ORNL to conduct cutting-edge scientific research.
- cheapest super computer in the world this super computer was built by a Japanese university professor , its built using ordinary computer parts that you can find in any computer shop every where , and what is -very- special about this computer is that its very cheap compared to other super computers around the world ,computers owned by governments and big corporations that coasts around 1.2 bil$ each .this one coast only 420000$ ,and it broke the world record of performance ( calculations per second ) compared to the other extremely expensive super computer.
- Korean Super Computer Technological Lockers Computers make everything better, including lockers at malls
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about supercomputer
“It's impossible to ignore the irony that the Met Office supercomputer dedicated to modelling climate change has an enormous carbon footprint. But critics just miss the point”
— Supercomputer in the firing line over carbon footprint,
“Forum > Computers, Games and Gadgets > IBM supercomputer Meh this "supercomputer", as you put it, is nowhere near as powerful as my Asgard”
— Forum : IBM supercomputer // SCI FI Channel, .au
“Do you think you have what it takes to be the best? Can you beat out everyone else in this forum? Then prove it! Introducing the CPU forum's first Super-Computer Competition. If you wanted to put”
— Super-Computer Competition! - CPUs - CPU-Components,
“Less than a 10th the cost per GFlop of the $2500 supercomputerTake 8 PS 3 consoles, Yellow Dog Linux, a Gigabit Ethernet switch and your favorite prot”
— Build an 8 PS3 supercomputer | ZDNet,
“The supercomputer, known as the Dawning 6000, will run Linux and will be completed by mid 2010 at the latest, Australian government, and other partners will use the supercomputer for research projects, such as computational chemistry, nanotechnology,”
— Supercomputer | The Web Scene,
“Blog. Email Marketing, Business & Monkeys. Posts Tagged supercomputer' The experiment started with an nVidia Tesla supercomputer, then grew to a cluster of Amazon EC2 servers running a genetic”
— Supercomputer | MailChimp Email Marketing Blog,
“A recent study shows that supercomputers can run scientific applications much faster than Amazon EC2 infrastructure as a service. However, if we also take into account the time required to acquire resources, the situation can be reversed”
— Ian Foster: What's faster--a supercomputer or EC2?,
“A Supercomputer for Everybody? Microsoft and Cray are set to unveil the Cray CX1, a compact supercomputer running , cray, cx1, linux, microsoft, supercomputer, windows HPC server 2008”
— A Supercomputer for Everybody?,
“The Chinese Tianhe-1 engineering team solved a supercomputer bottleneck: The interconnect. SoC engineers may have something to learn from them”
— The Chinese Tianhe-1A supercomputer: It's the interconnect,
related keywords for supercomputer
- supercomputer list
- supercomputer jeopardy
- supercomputer wiki
- supercomputer 2011
- supercomputer watson
- supercomputer price
- supercomputer definition
- supercomputer uses
- supercomputer names
- supercomputer specs
- supercomputer list 2011
- supercomputer list wiki
- supercomputer list in india
- supercomputer list 2008
- supercomputer list top 500
- supercomputer list performance
- supercomputer list uk
- supercomputer list top
- supercomputer list world
- supercomputer list price
similar for supercomputer
- fastest supercomputers
- vector processors
- processing power
- personal computers
- shared memory
- supercomputing centers
- distributed memory
- free encyclopedia
- array type
- national supercomputer
- simple english wikipedia
- memory type
- scientific research
- scientific computing
- amd chip
- cloud computing
- high performance computing
- country shares
- computing conference
- recent releases
- traditional supercomputers
- fastest supercomputer
- blue gene
- computer clusters
- cooling systems
- computer programmers
- average american
- american eats
- constantly changing
- changing world
- modern computer
- the columbia encyclopedia
- sixth edition
- dictionary of computing
- research supercomputers
- magazine article
- parallel supercomputers
- minnesota supercomputer center
- ibm supercomputer
- newspaper article
- ibm sp supercomputer
- supercomputer development
- powerful computer
- john daintith
- the united states of america
- the the
- multinational computer